The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 24

Janine and Kess arrived at Panda Express about fifteen minutes later after a nice walk. They ordered their usual entrees, got the cups, paid, and then found a place to sit. Kess grabbed her cup and Janine’s, nodded, and Janine said sweet tea would be fine with some ice. As she got the drinks, her smartphone beeped but it could wait another minute or so.

She returned to the table and slid into the booth. Janine was already well into her chow mein and fried rice, and Kess dove into her orange chicken.

For the next two or three minutes, not a word was spoken, and the only sounds those girls offered the world around them were just soft moans and happiness at such great food.

Kess pulled her smartphone from the hoodie pocket and saw a voice mail. She tapped and listened.

“Uhmmm... hi, I don’t know if you remember me, but my name is Emma, we met at the IHOP a few nights ago, I work there and I was your server. You said... uhmmm... you told me if I was ever interested in finding out what I might be capable of to uhmmm... call you. I’m not even sure why I’m calling you, but I have your number, I remember you telling me to call you so, uhmmm... is this OK, for me to call you? Can you call me back sometime, maybe? I really don’t know why I’m doing this, but I want to. Please? Uhmmm... oh, Theresa said to say hi, if that matters. Thanks, bye.”

As soon as Kess heard Theresa’s name mentioned her eyes went saucer-wide, practically. Janine caught it and decided to just wait and see what happened even as she crammed a mouthful of sweet fire chicken into her mouth.

Kess set the phone down and looked out the window, holding her head up on a fist at the end of her arm, smiling as she did.

“Good news, I hope?” Janine asked as she sipped her drink.

“Ah, yes, another recruit, one could say, for our harem of hypnoslaves. Do you remember the server at IHOP the other night?”

“Faintly, yes, I was a bit distracted, you realize.”

“Well, yes, Mistress,” Kess turned towards her, “that was the general idea when I decided to take you down.”

“And I was very happy when it occurred, Sandy, thank you. The call, just now?”

“Emma, her name is Emma. I believe she’s a good girl, even if she doesn’t know it just yet.”

“Now we’re getting somewhere, but Kess was going to cover that, correct?”

Sandy sighed and relented as the eyelids fluttered and Kess gasped.

“I knew I had a dominant streak sometimes, but wow, that part of me, she’s really itching to get out a lot more often. I think it was more likely Sandy that decided to have a few minutes of light fun with Emma at IHOP, now that I think about the experience.”

“She’s been back there,” as Janine poked the back of her own head as an example, “a very long time, can you blame that part of you?”

“No, Mistress, I can’t, but that part of me and I are definitely going to have to work on some ground rules as time passes. Anyway, basically one of us eased Emma into a light trance at IHOP just as we were about to leave, gave her my number, did the usual ‘I know what you’re capable of and you don’t’ spiel and she sank so softly. It was fun to give her a break from her busy night, and now apparently for some reason, Theresa is involved.”

“Say what?”

“Yeah, Emma ended the call by saying that Theresa said to say hi.”

“Why am I not surprised,” Janine giggled.

“Is there anyone that’s ever crossed that woman’s path that didn’t end up ensnared by her at least once for at least a few moments?” Kess wondered out loud.

“I doubt it, I really do.”

“So, what are our plans for this fine day. I told Sam you were wide open, no pun intended, because Martin was out of town for that off-campus thing, wherever it’s happening. I don’t think Sam expected what you did for him earlier. He knew I was going to do my best to get that phrase out at least one more time, so whenever you did catch him when I was in the bathroom, wow, you worked him over for a while.”

“That was fun, and yes it was something unique and different. The way he responded was different; it wasn’t like trance as I’m so accustomed to having someone give me feedback. I mean, I really did want to drop on him and get it over with, just had that itch again. D hasn’t done anything with me for a few days, neither has Sam actually, so when I had that chance to get that cock, well, dammit, as you said about yourself: I’m a horny girl and sometimes I just have to get off.”

“And there’s nothing wrong with that at all, Mistress. But what you did to him, and for him, teasing him for that long, it’ll be interesting to see if he remembers any of it. So far in my experience which is still really limited, he reaches that point of transition when we take him inside and milk him, but you pushed past that and just teased for quite a while.”

As she was talking about it, Janine let herself remember it, and she did want to drop and just literally truly grind herself into him and physically fuck him to sleep with everything she had. But that experience, as much as she did truly enjoy it, was special for Sam and she knew it.

“So, you’ve done that for him now what, twice?” she asked.

Kess, with a fork full of chow mein in her mouth, simply nodded till she could speak:

“Me, once. Sandy, I think twice. Bri, maybe twice? As for Anna, I don’t know but at least once I’m sure.”

“I wonder if Theresa knows about this yet.”

“Bri will probably have mentioned it, so consider that a yes. Oh, then there’s Mark.”

“Oh?”

“If we all end up doing that for him to, yep, they’ll both be in comas. Good boys, but comatose.”

They both laughed pretty hard as they enjoyed their meals.

“So, what are you waiting for?” Janine asked.

Kess, her chicken egg roll half embedded in her mouth, cocked an eyebrow and her head to one side.

“Call Emma, invite her to lunch if she’s free.”

Kess smiled wide and grabbed her smartphone.

“Hi, Emma, yes, it’s Kess. Are you available for lunch right now? You are? Excellent. You know the Panda Express on the backside of the campus, on Cavalier Blvd.? I’m here right now, can you make it? Good girl, I’ll be waiting, see you soon.”

Janine lifted her paper cup over the table:

“To hypnosis, good girls and good boys, deep trance, hot fucking sex, and harems full of hypnoslaves.”

“I’ll drink to that, Mistress,” Kess offered as she raised her cup to toast.

They laughed and continued eating, waiting for the next addition in their happy little family to arrive.

* * *

Mark opened his eyes and felt nothing but softness and warmth. Theresa, snuggled into him on the right, and Bri, snuggled into him on the left. He, like Sam and so many others in that kind of a situation, simply wanted to lay there, fully awake and aware, just to feel them next to him, unwilling to disturb them for that fear of causing any problem at all.

He couldn’t turn his head towards the alarm clock so he had no idea what time it might have been.

So he just lay there between them, feeling their bodies rising and falling softly with their slow deep breathing. It was, and he would say no pun intended, incredibly hypnotic and he felt himself drifting on that sound.

“Bri, sleep deeply, stay asleep until I awaken you, sleepy girl, obey.”

Theresa’s voice, as she was waking up, was even deeper in tone and it caused Mark to shiver from head to toe. Bri, of course, captured by it, sighed and melted into him that much more.

“Hi.”

Mark slowly turned towards her.

“Hi.”

“Would you like to do something for me, Mark? Something wonderful, that you’ve never done before?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Come with me, boy.”

She led Mark to the bathroom, instructed him to stand just outside the shower stall, and she leaned in to get the temperature just right. She turned, looked into his eyes, and Mark drifted away. She stepped to him, hugged him warmly as she stroked the back of his neck and drew those slow circles on his tummy.

Suggestions were whispered into his sleeping mind, nods of confirmation were presented, and Mark’s cock rose at her command, ready to obey.

For the next eight minutes or so, Mark fucked Theresa deeply in her ass, following the pattern that D and DJ’s original idea had conditioned her to respond to. She’d never taken Mark in that way, and Mark’s body responded to it better than she imagined he might. On the deep stroke and the squeeze, Theresa would let herself drop, knowing she could trust Mark completely. When he woke her up, she smiled and nodded at him, he deep stroked her and put her right back to sleep, over and over.

As the minutes passed, his passion got more intense, and his cock pulsed and throbbed harder and harder as he deeply stroked into her. He was conditioning himself for the act at that point, and Theresa found herself lost in it, not even caring if she was awake or tranced. After about fifteen minutes, Mark was completely on automatic: pull out, wake up, deep hard penetration, squeeze, sleep, drop, repeat.

Ray finally decided to change things up a bit based on what Anna had offered, wondering just how it might feel.

“Mark,” she spoke in between strokes and squeezes.

He stopped and stared into her eyes.

“Grab my hair at the base of my scalp, hard.”

His left hand reached up and did exactly as instructed and she felt a slight bit of pain, but it was that good kind of pain she wanted.

“Instead of telling me to wake up after your next deep stroke, slap me, hard, you will obey. When I come back, fuck me deep and take me, slap me, again, and again. You will obey.“

There was no real reaction from his face, just obedience. He squeezed her neck as he pushed in, and she dropped as conditioned. A few moments ticked by and then:

SLAP!

Ray snapped out, and before she could even get her eyes focused, he’d already squeezed and was deep inside of her once more.

For her, for Ray, that level of surrender, that level of being truly taken and wanting it was unlike even what Sam had been able to help her feel. The slap, as Anna had mentioned, heightened her arousal to new levels.

And she wanted more.

On the next return to awareness:

“Mark!”

He stopped again.

“I’m your bitch, fuck me like one.”

She nodded, and he fucked her asshole and put her to sleep. He slapped her, woke her up, over and over again and Ray, even considering her capabilities, lost her grip on reality even as his grip on the back of her head pushed her face into the shower tiles, hard.

His pace quickened and in those oh-so brief moments she found herself barely conscious, he stroked back into her before she could even say his name. Faster and faster, the shifting between deep trance and awareness blurred and Ray simply lost herself in moments of time where the pleasure became the only thing in her rather empty mind.

“You like that, don’t you, bitch?”

A soft whisper, but nothing she’d heard before.

One seriously deep stroke into her ass, held in place, no squeeze, but her face was being rubbed back and forth against the tiles.

“Yes, you do, this body of yours, this insanely fuckable hot body, always teasing him, for months now, using him. Always the good boy, always so nice and prim and proper. But you, you knew, you always knew, and now you’re getting your first taste of it, aren’t you?”

Ray was doing her best to respond but the words were not nearly as easy to say as she’d expected. The continuing pressure on the back of her head as it was forcefully held to the tiles was not comfortable either.

“He’s wanted to do this for a long, long time now, but he holds back because he’s afraid of what you might think, that you might think he’s not such a good boy after all. But he is a good boy. a very good boy and he needs this, we need this, and we’re going to have you, the way we want you, just for a while. If it’s just this once if it’s only this once, that’s fine with us. But you, and this body, and this asshole, you belong to us, right now

Ray whimpered as she felt him swell inside her with each heartbeat; that Kegel muscle of his caused his cock to enlarge slightly with each squeeze. He was about as deep as he could be inside her, stretching her with each pulse and throb. He whispered:

“Are you a good girl?”

Ray cried as the orgasm slammed into her upon hearing the question.

“Ah, so that’s your Kryptonite, is it?”

The cock pulled back, almost exiting her, and it drove back in with a primal intensity as he whispered directly into her ear, his lips making hard contact:

“Good girl.”

Ray cried out one time and passed out there in those arms that held her in place.

The body-known-as-Mark kept going, whispering things in her ear that she could not resist even as he deep fucked her asshole and squeezed her neck. He also added a soft choke on her throat to hold her in place, but he never called her a bitch again.

The whispers of “Good girl” sank in and imprinted on that part of her mind, and Ray simply gave herself to whatever that body fucking her wanted.

He reached over and shut off the water, and even with his cock still deep in her asshole, he walked her to the bedroom and pushed her on the bed, staying coupled with her the entire time. The body-known-as-Mark continued deeply fucking her that way, still holding that hair tightly, and softly choking her, as he pummeled her flesh harder and harder.

And he never stopped telling her she was a good girl.

Bri, laying there on the bed only several inches away, never responded in any manner whatsoever to what was happening. She had been given instructions and she would obey—she was a good girl.

The body-known-as-Mark deep fucked the body-known-as-Theresa for a good long while, on her bed, safe, in her own home.

* * *

Emma arrived at Panda Express about twenty minutes later and waved at Kess from the parking lot. She was wearing a nice floral-patterned sundress, with construction boots and ankle socks. Kess noted her legs were gorgeous in that outfit and got a small burst of arousal. Janine, looking at Emma and then Kess, saw Kess biting her lower lip and smiled at the reaction.

As Emma entered and found their table, Kess stood up and gave her a soft hug.

“I’m glad you made it, are you hungry?” she asked.

Emma looked down at their plates, saw plenty of food there and said:

“Did you just get here?”

“No, we’ve been here about,” and Kess swiped her phone, “thirty-five minutes or so. We were waiting for you, Emma.”

Janine handed Emma her American Express card.

“Get whatever you want, OK?”

A big wide smile appeared on Emma’s face. She’d planned to use the $20 she found in her work apron earlier that morning, but now with this generous offer, she giggled happily and said thank you as she stepped to the line to make her order.

“She’s delightful, Kess. You said you lightly tranced her at IHOP?”

“Yep, she’s a winner, and,” Kess sat up just a bit and looked over at Emma standing in the line. The curve of her legs, those construction boots, and the thick ankle socks, that tan, it set Kess on high alert for some fun to come soon.

“Down, girl, down, you’re going to make someone think you want to eat that girl up right here and now,” Janine whispered hoping nobody else would notice. While the restaurant was quite busy, Kess didn’t have a fuck to spare what others might think.

“Fresh meat, Mistress, a virgin mind more or less, how can I not get insanely turned on at the possibilities?”

Janine could not deny that Kess had a point and just nodded as she forked some of her honey walnut shrimp.

Emma finally made it back to the booth and stood there looking at Kess, then Janine, then Kess. Kess scooted just a bit further into her side and Emma took that as her sign to sit there beside her.

Kess whispered silently to herself “Good girl” at how suggestible Emma was turning out to be.

In her “normal” attire, Emma turned out to be something of an anomaly, as far as Kess was concerned. When she met her at the IHOP, Kess hadn’t given her a second glance, but later on, she noticed something unique about Emma when either her or Sandy induced that light trance. That look, again, that look of surrender, of desire to learn something new, that wonderful blank stare, that caught Kess on multiple levels and hadn’t let go since that moment happened.

Now, as Emma sat there beside her, all she really wanted to do was look into her eyes, squeeze the back of her neck, whisper that one wonderful word, and put Emma to sleep.

But first, food.

They all dug into the food before them and chatted about various things for a few minutes. Emma revealed she indeed was a student, second year, majoring in political science with a minor in social studies. She didn’t have many friends, kept to herself, had an apartment off-campus so she could have her two cats:

Loki, a male American shorthair, and Boo, a female British shorthair. Both of them adopted from a local shelter where she did volunteer work now and again. She commented that her hours at IHOP and her schooling made it somewhat difficult to balance any potential free time with the things she really wanted to be doing.

“And what would that be, Emma?” Janine asked, staring deep into her eyes to make sure there was that level of communication going on.

Emma stared back, almost wanting to look away because of her shyness.

“I... I just wanted to have some fun sometimes. I don’t get along well with most of the students here, I don’t really know why. Just seems like I’m an outsider most of the time.”

“You don’t live on-campus, Emma,” Kess spoke. “To them, you are an outsider, even if you live just a few blocks away. There’s this attitude that develops amongst the study ‘body,’ if you will. They expect people to be here, to live here, to be part of this crazy insane community of sorts even as silly as it sounds.“

“Real life, in terms of higher learning, isn’t the same as it was in public schooling. I presume that’s your background, and not a private education?” Janine asked, working on some egg drop soup.

“No, I wish. My family, I’m the first to attend college, got in on a scholarship related to the political science field, has never had money, nope. My Dad worked for a shipyard for forty years, died one day as he watched a football game in his man cave of sorts. My Mom passed away last year right after I got into school. I wasn’t able to make it home in time, she had a stroke but passed away while I was stuck at an airport, grounded because of bad weather.”

Janine felt that massive tug on her heartstrings in that moment and teared up. Kess noted it and just decided to keep quiet.

“Emma, my Dad passed away a few years ago too, and I was on the way home to see him that last time but got stuck, also because of bad weather. Believe me, I know how much it hurt to not be able to say goodbye to your Mom. I miss my Dad, terribly, but recently I was finally able to let all of that go, thankfully.”

“I wish I could, it really hurts sometimes to think about it. Kinda wish I could just forget things, like maybe being a robot and programmed to just delete a memory, it would make life so much easier.”

Kess, because of that seriously deep-seated fantasy of wanting to program people, her friends, anyone really, juiced sitting there. She knew it wasn’t right, especially given the nature of what had just been revealed: a traumatic incident in Emma’s life that she was still hurting from.

But Kess couldn’t help it because that idea of programming someone was fucking hot, end of story.

Janine noted the reaction, blinked, and then let it happen. It’s not as if there was anything she could really do about it, and she too had that same fantasy but not to those degrees that Kess did.

“Emma, I know this might sound a bit unorthodox, believe me, but if I admitted to you that I’m in my fourth year of psychology, and my intended path is going into clinical hypnotherapy, and if you’re willing, I might be able to help you deal with those memories in a positive way, would you be willing to let me help you?”

Now it was Emma’s chance to react, and she did, in unexpected ways: her pupils dilated, her face flushed, her nostrils flared, and she began to rub her hands on her thighs slowly, from the knees to mid-thigh and back.

Kess, seeing it, felt her jaw drop, literally, mouth now open as she looked at Emma who was staring at Janine.

“You... you’re a hypnotist?” Emma was barely able to whisper.

“In a manner of speaking, yes. My intention is clinical hypnotherapy, but something tells me you know what that side of it means, but there’s another side, a more recreational side to hypnosis. Do you understand what I’m saying, Emma?”

Emma’s face smoothed out slightly. Again, with Janine—and even Kess—being so aware of what happens to the people they work with whenever hypnosis is involved, that reaction, coupled with the wilting of her shoulders and slight shifting of her head to an angle, they both noted it and knew Emma was already there.

“yes” was the whispered reply.

Janine smiled as she continued to hold Emma’s eyes. Kess, however, was fighting that urge to cum, and it was very difficult to do.

“Kess, pause.”

Frozen in place, staring at Janine, Kess obeyed.

Emma, hearing what had just been said, felt a soft disconnect and turned her head to see Kess and wondered why she had that look on her face, and why wasn’t she moving. The many expressions on Emma’s face were all caught by Janine: surprise, wonder, curiosity, and many more. As Emma turned to face Janine again, Janine spoke:

“Yes, Emma, one could say she’s hypnotized right now, following a command, a trigger if you understand them, that I implanted in her mind rather deeply a long time ago. When I say that word to her, in all the ways that matter she is basically ‘off’ right now, unaware of what’s going on around her. She isn’t seeing anything, she isn’t thinking anything, or even feeling anything. Watch.”

Janine lifted her fork and poked at the back of Kess’ left hand as it rested on the table.

Then she really put some effort into it and held it there for several moments, and when she finally removed it, Emma could see clear deep red imprints in the back of her hand. It wasn’t blood as there hadn’t been any penetration, but even so, Emma suddenly found herself rubbing the back of her left hand with her right as she looked at it. She looked up at Kess again, then turned to Janine.

“Understand?”

Emma just shook her head left and right very softly.

“Hand me that napkin, please.”

Emma looked down, saw the napkin, picked it up with her right hand and handed it to Janine. She noted Janine’s right hand there stretched out over the table, but then suddenly she felt a curious tingling sensation in her own right hand, and for some reason, she remembered that woman at IHOP earlier that day.

Those crazy insanely beautiful bright blue eyes, and then Emma remembered nothing at all as her eyes closed at Janine’s suggestion for them to do so.

“Kess, live.”

Kess felt somewhat a very slight déjà vu sense kick in as she caught sight of Emma’s right arm hovering over the table, over her plate, unmoving, and Janine simply giggling.

After a few seconds, Kess felt a tingling of her own on the back of her left hand and upon looking down at it she yelped softly.

“What the hell, Mistress?”

“I needed to use you as a demo for a few moments. Emma needed that little shove over that cliff if you know what I mean and you do.”

Kess turned to look at Emma, eyes closed, blank, empty, and that cataleptic arm.

“I did that same thing to Sam on Friday, that was his sign. That was what he’d dreamed about for so long, his absolute proof that yes, he was and is a capable hypnotic subject.”

“Oh really, nice. It’s a way in, for so many, a simple convincer, let’s see how it works for Emma.”

Kess nodded and sipped her drink.

“Emma, you can hear my voice with perfect clarity, can you not?”

“Yes.”

“Have you ever been truly deeply hypnotized before?”

“I’m... I’m not exactly sure. I had a friend in high school, she had an uncle that was a stage hypnotist and she liked to imagine... imagine she was doing a show. She basically did the same things he did and I think one time she did actually hypnotize me but I don’t know.”

“That’s fine, and you’re doing so well right now, would you like me to tell you a secret?”

“OK.”

“Right now, at this very moment, you, Emma, are deeply hypnotized.”

Her mouth softly opened.

“What?”

“Yes, Emma, at this moment, you are deeply hypnotized. How do you feel?”

“How... but... I don’t understand, I don’t...”

“Relax, you’re doing amazingly well, Emma, you really are. For most people, experiencing trance is a rather unique and unusual thing. Many people believe that when they’re hypnotized that the world around them, the sights, the sounds, touches, even tastes and smells, simply vanish as if they’re asleep and unconscious.”

Kess just watched, but that arousal just wouldn’t go down, nope, not one bit.

“But that’s not what hypnosis is, not what trance is, because it’s not sleep even though they share some characteristics in common like feeling sleepy, or drowsy, relaxed and heavy, those sorts of things. Do you understand, Emma?“

“I... I think so.”

Janine almost said “Good girl” and Kess saw it almost happen and they both silently stifled their giggles. That would come later on, if Emma was willing.

“If I could offer you some proof that you’re deeply hypnotized right now, just something that we call a convincer, something that you experience for yourself, that cannot be explained away with just any old answer, would that be OK for you? If I can show you something that would give you proof, to be perfectly clear, would that help you accept that you are deeply hypnotized and you are a good hypnotic subject?”

A soft deep breath in, out in a sigh, and a whispered:

“yes.”

“In a moment I’ll count from 1 to 5. At the count of 5 and not before the count of 5 you will open your eyes. You’ll see me before you, and you’ll even be able to see Kess beside you. You’ll be able to move, and speak, and look around, even eat some of your food which is getting cold. You will have no conscious awareness of your right arm at all, however, and you will have no conscious awareness of why you have will have no conscious awareness of your right arm. It will simply be something that you can happily be consciously unaware of until I decide to direct your attention to what and where your right arm is doing. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“At the count of 5, open your eyes, and be unaware of the unawareness of your right arm until I direct your attention to your right arm. 1...”

At the count of 5, Emma’s eyes opened rather slowly, with multiple blinks to get them fully open and focused on the world around her. She felt great, like she’d just awakened from a nice nap, and Janine was there in front of her smiling. She turned her head to see Kess, there beside her, also smiling.

Her left hand went out for her fork, poked into her chow mein, then the orange chicken for one piece, then into her mouth. She made that “Mmmm...” sound most people make when they consume something that’s really delicious.

Janine just watched, as Kess did, and Emma, as instructed, had absolutely no conscious awareness of that right arm still there, still hovering. Several people in the booth across the aisle had noticed, however, and Janine just looked at them and nodded.

Emma reached for her soda with her left arm and hand, took a sip, then put it back down. She took a napkin from Janine’s outstretched hand with a nod and then wiped her mouth.

For a full two minutes or so she ate, as did Janine and Kess. Finally, Janine decided to move on.

“Emma, may I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“You have two arms, right? I mean, we humans, we do tend to have two arms more often than not, yes?”

Emma stopped chewing and looked at her plate. She nodded even without looking up.

“Emma, where is your right arm?”

She chewed once, then again, then continued chewing. The look, as noted by both Janine and Kess, was priceless as it always is. The classics like the “forget your name” or “forget the number six” examples were good convincers and was more than enough for most anyone that could reach a level of somnambulism which is where hypnotic amnesia really works.

But Janine always preferred to give someone a physical convincer over those, and catalepsy was that doorway into understanding for her and the people she worked with. After what Kess admitted earlier about Sam, she was happy to know that her “student” had learned well and was using that herself for people she chose to work with.

Emma, after about thirty seconds or so, kept shifting between staring at her left shoulder and her right shoulder. She knew on some level that her left shoulder led down into her upper left arm, then her left forearm, then her left hand. But every time she stared at her right shoulder, it’s like this blur appeared where she thought that she should have another arm since humans do tend to have two of them.

She looked up at Janine with a look of concern, and that was Janine’s signal to bring this experience to a close.

“Emma, look into my eyes, that’s right, right here.”

As Emma stared, the glaze developed and Kess could clearly see it happen.

“In a moment, I’ll snap my fingers. When I do, your conscious awareness of your right arm will return, but only your conscious awareness of it—your conscious control of it will not return until I snap my fingers a second time. First snap, you will be aware of it where it is, unable to control it. Second snap, your control returns, and everything will be back to normal for you. Do you understand?“

“Yes.”

SNAP!

“What... what the hell?” she exclaimed after a soft gasp.

“Tell me what you’re feeling, Emma,” Janine said.

“How... how is this happening?”

“Because you are a very good subject, Emma, that’s how. Your mind, your imagination, is taking the suggestions I provided and turning them into a reality for you, that’s how. Care for a test?”

Janine lifted her fork, and as she leaned over to poke the back of Emma’s cataleptic right hand, Emma shifted her body somewhat to move the hand.

“You’re safe with me, with us, Emma, I won’t hurt you, I promise.”

Emma nodded and went still.

Janine lightly grazed the fork from the back of Emma’s fingertips all the way up past her elbow gently.

“I can’t feel that, why can’t I feel that?”

“It’s called catalepsy, and it’s a perfectly natural state for a limb such as your right arm to be in when the suggestions are provided that induce it. One could say your right arm is in a trance of its own right now, even though you, Emma, are still quite deeply hypnotized even at this moment.”

“I’m... wait, how can I be hypnotized. I... I’m not awake?”

“Nope, not at this precise moment, Janine only gave you the instruction that at the count of 5 you would open your eyes. She did not instruct you to awaken, to return to full waking consciousness,” Kess added.

Janine and Kess waited for the one positive sign that most everyone always offered at this point in working with them. Either a person would reject things completely and make a demand to be awakened and the silliness to come to an end, or...

“This... is so cool.”

And that, as Janine and Kess both smiled widely, was the one positive sign.

“So, Emma, you like this experience, yes?” Janine asked.

“Yes, I like this very much.”

“Oh, girl, you’re going to learn to love such experiences, and this is quite literally only the tip of an incredibly large iceberg buried under the surface of your mind,” Kess whispered directly into Emma’s ear.

Janine, surprised to hear it spoken quite so eloquently, nodded and winked at Kess.

Emma shivered as her own gears started slowly turning in her imagination.

“What else can I do?” she asked.

Janine giggled and Kess did too.

SNAP!

The moment the full control returned and Emma shook her right arm wildly, much to the interest of those people in the other booth. She turned and said:

“I’m hypnotized!”

They just looked and nodded and smiled because what else could they do?

“So cool, wow. But, I’m still in a trance?”

“Yes,” Janine said.

“What now?”

Janine nodded at Kess and Kess whispered:

“Look into my eyes, Emma, and as your eyes remain wide open, sleep.”

Emma turned, and the moment the eye contact happened, her right arm dropped to the table softly and her body wilted towards Kess. Kess caught her with her left hand flat over Emma’s heart as she pressed her back into a seated position gently.

Kess winked at Janine as Janine ate the last of her sweet fire chicken.

“Emma, listen to me very carefully and obey.”

Kess spent the next fifteen minutes or so whispering things and getting soft blinks and nods of confirmation as Emma happily absorbed everything Kess wanted and needed her to know. Not once was there ever any resistance at all to anything Kess commanded, instructed, or suggested, and everything was checked multiple times.

Just before she was about to awaken Emma from her first amazing trance experience, she remembered that Theresa had apparently met Emma.

“Emma, tell me where you met Theresa?” she asked.

“This morning, at IHOP. She had breakfast with Sam.”

As soon as the word “Sam” was spoken, Emma softly licked her lips.

Janine saw it, and Kess did too.

“Did Theresa give you any instructions to pass on, or was she just helping you to relax?”

“She helped me relax, oh yes, that was wonderful. My shift was hard last night but when she looked into my eyes and I closed them at her request, it was like everything just fell off me and the rest of my morning went by in no time at all.”

“Theresa has that effect on people, yes, especially those of us that know her and trust her. Do you feel as though you can trust her, Emma?”

“Yes.”

“Was there anything else she said?”

“She said that I should tell you that I really want to taste Sam.”

Janine sat back, Kess lost control of her jaw again, and Emma just sat there, her eyes, wide open, as instructed, as she continued to stare into Kess’.

“Is... is that something you truly desire, Emma?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Why?”

“He’s nice. He remembered my name this morning, he never looked at my nametag.”

“Yes, Sam is a very good boy. But why do you feel that you want to taste him?”

“He had an orgasm sitting in my booth at Theresa’s request. She said he was quite delicious and that I would want to taste him very soon.”

Janine nodded at Kess and mouthed the words:

“Tell her he is delicious.“

“OK, OK,” Kess mouthed back.

As she stared into Emma’s eyes, Kess leaned in slightly and whispered:

“Sam is delicious, Emma, and you will love the way he tastes, if you truly want to do that.”

Kess nodded, noted the reaction, and Emma very softly nodded in return.

“And he will love the way you taste in return if you truly want him to do that.”

Emma gasped, but it was expected. Janine hadn’t thought Kess would cross that line this quickly, but Kess wasn’t the same person she was only a few days ago either.

“Taste... me? Sam wants to taste me?”

“Yes, Emma, that much I can promise you, if you’re willing to taste him, Sam is always happy to return the pleasure. In fact, he usually loves to please others more than being pleased himself. He is quite a good boy for all of us. Would you like to spend some time with him?”

“Yes, please.”

“Are you available today? Is your schedule free?”

“I’m free.”

Janine spoke:

“Yes, Emma, so free, so free and happy, and so deeply relaxed, in a moment I’ll snap my fingers and when I do, you’ll close those tired heavy eyes and sleep right where you sit. Every breath and beat of your heart will deepen your sleep, and when Kess touches your left shoulder you’ll awaken feeling absolutely amazing, and you will have full conscious awareness of absolutely everything that’s happened today since you joined us. You will obey.”

SNAP!

Emma’s eyes slammed shut and she wilted but remained seated upright.

“Did I miss something?” Kess asked.

“You were going a bit too far for this place, basically. I’m not worried about the surroundings, really, but those aspects are best saved for more intimate places, like home, or perhaps even the hypno nook. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“She is a winner, indeed, Kess, but because you made the first move, I leave her in your capable hands. Got it?“

A smile, a big beaming smile, and a series of seriously happy nods as Kess giggled herself silly.

“Always safe, Kess, always. First priority, above and beyond all others. You need to spend time with her asking the really important questions as at this moment we don’t even know her inclinations, understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Safety first, trust comes with the safety and communication. If she wants to play with Sam, obviously he’s not going to say no. You need to give her the neck trigger and spend a great deal of time reinforcing it and conditioning her. Make her aware of at least Sam, Theresa, you, and I, and allowing us to induce her that way into that state, OK?

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Bring her back, and let’s see how this whole experience affects her when she remembers.”

Kess nodded, then lightly placed her hand on Emma’s left shoulder. Her eyes popped open, she stared straight up at those silly fake candle-lanterns that hang inside most Panda Express locations from the ceiling and gasped.

“Oh... my... GOD... I had no idea, no idea at all. I mean I’ve read some stories, seen some movies, stupid late-night TV shows, but that, holy shit, that was nothing compared to... my god, have you two known these things for long?”

“Been hypnotizing people for about ten years,” Kess said.

“About twelve or thirteen for me, since I was pretty young,” Janine offered.

Emma practically squealed with delight as she grabbed Kess and hugged her tightly.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!” she yelped several times.

“Finish eating, and since we know you’re available, are you willing to explore more things about what you’re capable of with us today?” Janine asked.

“Yes, of course, I’m free for anything.”

Emma dug into her chow mein as Janine and Kess nodded at each other, and many gears began to turn for both of them.

* * *

Ray was making tea when Theresa entered the kitchen inside her special place, deep in dreamland.

“Hi,” Theresa asked.

“Hi,” Ray answered, “we need to talk.”

“About?”

“Mark.”

“Is something wrong?”

“No, but something is most absolutely most assuredly right.”

Theresa cocked an eyebrow at that.

“There’s much more to that good boy than we ever believed. And I think I made acquaintance with his inner a short time ago.”

“Where?”

“In the shower.”

“But I was in the shower with him, wasn’t I?”

“Yes, we were, but for you, well, Sam got you pretty thoroughly conditioned to that manner of inducing you by deep stroking you and that squeeze. Those were the instructions you gave to Mark, remember?”

“Yes, but I don’t understand how—

“After a while, he pushed you over, and you drifted off, it was too much for you so I stepped in. Because of some of the things Anna revealed to you earlier about Sam and D, you remember those, yes?”

“The slapping? Or the bitch thing?”

“Both, actually. Look, you have your way of dealing with desires and sex, I have mine. I like that, and when she revealed that, I wanted to see how Mark would respond to such commands, and, well, let’s just say he went above, beyond, and to the other side of the known Universe to prove himself on those fronts.”

“That good, huh?”

“At the most intense moments of our experiences with Sam in the shower, those paled in comparison to what Mark did with me after you drifted off. One could say that Sam did break you, in his own special way, and I suppose I gave in to him as well, especially when he started alternating us both up and down and we forgot who was in and out at any given moment.”

“Oh, yes, that was quite enjoyable,” Theresa recalled as she sipped her delicious tea.

“But Mark, he obeyed precisely the instructions I gave him, perfectly. He fucked me exactly as I told him to fuck me, slapped me exactly as I told him to slap me, over and over again as I wanted. And then he went faster, something I didn’t instruct him to do. He got to a point where he was dropping me and slapping me so quickly that I couldn’t keep up. Eventually, I ended up being right there along with you, mindless and lost, and he just kept fucking our body and it was glorious.”

“I presume you can share that with me at some point?”

“Sure, hang on.”

A few flutters of her eyelids and Ray basically dumped the experience right into Theresa’s awareness in their shared mind.

“Oh, shit, who... that wasn’t Mark, who was that? Oh, wow, wow, WOW, oh boy, I can feel why that experience had such an effect on you, oh boy.”

“Yes, I know you aren’t particularly interested in those additional little things that can boost arousal, those slaps for me, calling me a bitch, honestly that pushed buttons I never thought I’d get to dust off back here in my control room.”

“Oh, yes, OK, maybe I might have to expand my horizons and step outside my comfort zone more often it seems.”

“Funny you say step outside, because he stepped up all the way to the bed from the shower, still buried deep in our ass, and when she shoved me face down and started pumping me again even harder, I won’t lie: I lost what little I had left and just surrendered to him completely. He knew it, and he used me for another long period of time and I have no idea how long it lasted but he finally exhausted himself. He’s still laying across our back, actually, and his cock is still pulsing inside us to slight degrees.”

“Are we going to wake up soon?” Theresa asked.

“I want him to respond first. I want to see who wakes up first, Mark or that other side of him, and feel how he reacts. If it’s Mark, I expect him to pull out and then attempt to wake us, or you, up. If it’s that other side, well, I presume he’ll wake up, realize where he is, and more than like squeeze the back of our neck and command us to suck like Sam has that habit of doing.“

“That’s not so bad, is it? I love sucking on Sam, especially when he surrenders in that special way.”

“Yes, so do I, but Mark, or this other side of Mark, there actually is something dark about him, at least from what I’ve experienced. I love being fucked up our ass, Theresa, but we have limits, and I’m not going to let anyone hurt us, especially in that way, understand?“

“I know, thank you for protecting me, and us.”

“Wait...” Ray whispered. “He’s waking up, let’s see what...”

The hand on the back of the neck, the command to suck, and the body-known-as-Theresa rolled over on its back as the body-known-as-Mark shifted and found itself ready to throat her once more. With a squeeze on the back of her neck, a pull to lift her head slightly off the bed, once more that delicious cock slid deep into that mouth and it sucked as commanded.

“Good fucking cocksucker you are, girl, suck.”

Theresa and Ray, sitting in that kitchen in that safe place in their shared mind, both tranced, blank faces, open mouths, enjoying the experience as that other side of Mark deeply fucked their mouth for a while.

After a few minutes, a whisper was heard:

“I love... fucking your mouth...”

It got louder.

“I love... fucking your mouth...”

“I love... fucking your mouth, Mistress.”

“I love being your good boy, Mistress.”

“Please, let me fuck your mouth more, Mistress.”

Ray picked up on it first, and softly sucked, purposely moving her head back away from him gently. Her intention, unknown to Theresa, was something she wasn’t sure would work but it couldn’t hurt.

Very gently and very slowly as the grip on the back of her neck weakened, Ray began to resist slightly which caused the cock not to slide in nearly as deep. In a few moments time, the stroking lessened to a point where she knew she could take control:

Her neck shifted, her lips slid back up to the head of the cock, and she sucked without moving her lips. That trigger, that sucked to sleep blissful feeling, caught the body-known-as-Mark as she’d hoped and he relaxed against her. She didn’t take her lips off his cock or alter the way she held it between her lips, but she shifted and he gradually fell into the bed on her left side.

She shifted a bit more, keeping that cock head safe in her lips, and transitioned to a place where she could get herself at least on her side. Then she brought her legs up towards the head of the bed, gradually finding a place where she could raise herself up, and then her own conditioning for what she was about to do kicked in.

She finally let his cock head go, whispered:

“Mark, look into my eyes, and surrender.”

His eyes opened, stared straight up, then into hers, and that was it: tranced, helpless, obedient, all hers once more.

She went into her conditioned routine and fed on his surrender and he offered no resistance as expected. When he finally drifted off, she slid up next to him and whispered sleepy words, thanked him for being such a good boy, thanked him for being honest with her, and yes, she promised him he could fuck her mouth more from now on.

With a very happy sigh that even she knew came from all of him, Mark melted into the bed.

Ray sat up, breathed a sigh of relief, and before she could really get her bearings, the body-known-as-Mark spoke:

“I’m not done with you yet, bitch, we still have many things to discuss, many things indeed. What you did with him and Sam, that was interesting, and while he did want it to happen, there are still things to discuss with me, so we’ll see each other again soon.“

And then only deep breathing from Bri and Mark was heard in that safe room in her own home.

Ray began to cry softly as she wondered just how damaged things could become for everyone because of what Theresa had done with Mark and Sam.

* * *

Sam opened his eyes, feeling as if he weighed a ton. It was so difficult to move, every little thing including breathing seemed to hurt to some degree. He turned his head to the left and his neck reminded him it hurt too. The alarm clock read 01:17 PM and he just closed his eyes.

But he had to pee, so that was that.

Off the bed, feeling really wobbly as he finally got on both his feet, he used the wall and the dresser to get to the bathroom door just a few feet away. After doing his business he thought about bathing off but figured what the hell. He stepped out into the bedroom, noted the sheet and comforter were in a pretty serious state of disarray. The sheet on the bed had a bunch of clearly visible spots on both the left and right sides.

“Someone got some serious fucking going on last night, or this morning, or whenever,” he said out loud.

Doing his best to stretch, he reached high, then bent over to reach low, swung his arms around a few times then softly slapped himself from both sides of the face.

It didn’t help that much, really.

Out into the living room, noting his clothes folded on the coffee table, he went and retrieved his smartphone. Two messages, one from Gary again and one from Theresa. Gary wanted to know if he could make it for lunch around 12 noon.

“So much for that idea.”

Theresa texted:

Thank you for the breakfast, Sam, it was wonderful, and I’m glad we had that chance to discuss things. I hope you’re OK, and I’m always around if you want to talk. Otherwise, I sent you an audio file, when you have a solid hour to listen, alone, in a safe place, please give yourself over to it. We’ll chat again soon—T

He loaded the audio player and looked at the newly added filename:

“Brainwashing for Good Boys—Volume I”

He laughed, thinking it couldn’t be that easy. He’d seen brainwashing files with similar names over the years, most of them were just females, some with nice voices, but poorly recorded, repeating things over and over again to no end. It could have been just someone that recorded a few choice phrases into a sampler on a computer and then had it spit out an endless file of the samples randomly being played back.

He wondered about Theresa, however, and realized that one thing had changed in his life that could make all the difference:

While those files he’d listened to from those hypnodommes never worked for him at all, Theresa owned his mind because he’d willingly offered it to her. Because of that one but extremely important distinction, Sam realized if he pressed play, he might not be the same person after it was over.

He would play it, obviously, but not at that moment. He put the smartphone back to sleep, tossed it on his clothes and walked to the kitchen. He saw the note on the table and sighed that he’d missed out on some Panda Express. Looking at the clock on the stove he knew they’d long have since gone so he stepped over to the fridge to find something to eat.

Just then the front door opened and Janine stepped in. Sam started to walk towards her when Kess appeared. Just as Sam was now out of the kitchen and a few feet from Janine and Kess, Emma came around the door and stopped.

bounce bounce bounce

“Sam, pause.”

Janine was the first to speak, and she said exactly what needed to be said.

His cock continued to bounce, of course, and Kess started to giggle, which prompted Janine to giggle as well.

Emma, however, stood there, now completely focused on that cock bouncing and she drooled on her chin, her mouth softly open.

Janine turned to face her, then placed an index finger under Emma’s chin and closed her mouth.

“Emma, are you OK?” she asked.

“Yes, but...”

“Yes, that’s Sam, you’ve met him twice now, well, now you’re really meeting him I suppose, in the flesh.”

“Yes, but...”

“Do you want to taste Sam, Emma?”

“Yes, please..”

“Taste Sam, Emma, now, enjoy him for a few moments, just your mouth, and your tongue. If you truly want to do this, taste Sam, at your pleasure.”

Emma turned towards Kess, and Kess was just nodding softly. Emma turned to Sam and stepped forward past them, got right into his body, and waved her hand over his eyes.

“He’s... in a trance?” she asked.

“He’s there where Kess was earlier. His mind is basically off in many respects, and his body will not really respond to what you’re about to do for him. It’ll be as if you’re giving a blowjob to a manakin, in a way. You will taste and enjoy him, but for the time he’s paused, he’ll have no memory of this experience. How many delicious young boys have you encountered in your life, Emma, that made you wish you could stop time and just enjoy them as you wish, just as you can for Sam right now?”

“Quite a few, actually, way too many.”

She looked him up and down, side to side, stepped beside him to see his ass and gasped.

“Janine, Kess, are you really sure about this? I mean, is he OK with this? You all know so much, and I’m just... this is all so new to me, I don’t know if this should happen. There just seems to be something not quite right about it.”

“Sam, live.”

He blinked several times and then realized Emma was standing right beside him and not where she’d been just a moment before.

“Hi,” he whispered.

“Hi, Sam,” she whispered as she covered her mouth and giggled.

“Sam,” Janine started, “Emma wants to taste you. I paused you to keep things simple, but she has some concerns, not unlike the ones you expressed the first time I told you about the pause command and how it works, effectively switching the person off to external stimuli. Understand?”

“Yes, of course. Emma,” he said as he looked into her eyes, “last Friday, not even a full week ago, I was you, in many respects. I know that sounds insane but hear me out for a moment. I had fantasies of hypnosis and erotic and yes sexual experiences for years, and just a few days ago, one of them came true. And then another, and then another, and now it seems like every day there’s more to learn and do.”

She looked down at his cock and it just bounced happily that someone was paying attention.

“Yes, I know, I’m a healthy young man, I’m standing here naked with three pretty hot ladies, and my body is functioning within normal parameters.”

“Star Trek fan, I take it?” Emma asked.

“Absolutely. You too?”

“Oh, yes,” and she lifted a part of her dress up on the left chest area to show off a Star Trek: The Next Generation communicator badge.

“Well I’ll be damned,” Sam said.

She giggled and turned to show it to Janine and Kess. Janine had never been much of a Trekkie, but Kess offered a thumbs up.

Sam had an idea, hopefully not a stupid one but it had to play out.

“Emma, can I offer you an analogy of sorts?”

“Sure.”

“Have you ever seen the movie ‘Real Genius,’ with Val Kilmer? The big laser in the sky thing from the Air Force bomber, the geeky kids, and yes, the one total hottie, Michelle Meyrink, I think that’s where I got my short hair fetish from. Seen it?”

“Sam, look at me, am I not a Geek?” Emma said, tapping that communicator again and again.

“OK, yes, I had to ask. Anyway, in that movie, the geeks end up on that plane and they use a chip that forces the laser control computer to go into a loop, faster and faster, and it basically consumes all the processing power of that device which basically locks it up nice and tight as it gets stuck in the feedback processing loop. Understand?”

“Yes, but I don’t get what the relevance is?”

“When Janine tells me to pause, or Kess, or any of the other people in our little family now that I trust, that’s what happens to my mind. I get stuck in a loop and, well, nothing, really. I got nothing to offer. I don’t see things, I don’t hear things, I have no awareness of the passage of time, I feel nothing at all, it’s about as close to my mind being switched off as I’ve ever been able to get. I love it when it happens, and sometimes, as it just did, when I return, I find myself in rather interesting situations.”

The whole time he was describing this Emma never stopped noticing his cock just kept bouncing with every beat of his heart.

Then again, Sam didn’t notice that Emma had begun rubbing her knees together or the biting of her lower lip, or even the flared nostrils or the flushed appearance on her cheeks, or finally the fact that she was gently nibbling on the end of a pinky she was holding in her mouth.

“Oh for fuck’s sake,” Kess said. She took two steps to Emma, turned her to face her quickly creating a startle, snapped her fingers and barked “SLEEP!” and pulled her into her shoulder.

Emma, even being very inexperienced up to that point, complied.

“Sam, when I bring her back, ask her if she wants to taste you. If she says yes, reach up, cradle her face in both your hands softly, stare deep into her eyes, and say ‘Suck’ and then stand there and feed her when you’re ready. Got it?”

Sam, caught off-guard by her actions, simply said:

“OK, Kess.”

“Good boy.”

It didn’t cause him to orgasm, but he got awfully close. Kess whispered words in Emma’s ear and she stood straight and tall then opened her eyes.

“What was that?” she asked.

Sam looked at her and said:

“What was what?”

“I... well, shit, this trancing stuff is weird but it feels amazing.”

Sam looked at Janine, nodding as it to scream “Fuck her face, dammit” and Kess basically offered the same response.

“Emma, do you want to taste me?”

She was softly nibbling on the tip of her thumb at that point, and she never looked up at Sam: her eyes were captured by his happily bouncing cock that knew any second now she’d wrap her lips around it and be a very good girl.

“Ye—

Before she could finish that one three-letter word, Sam’s hands darted out, catching face softly and cradling it in his as he stared deep into her now extremely startled wide-open eyes even as his voice sank a command deep into her now wide open willing obedient mind:

“Suck.”

On her knees in less than a second, his hands held her and kept her face tilted towards his to maintain that eye contact. His intention: make her know on every level that counts that indeed he was the one in control. Her mouth opened and Sam slid in.

Her lips wrapped around him tightly, her tongue lashed him, and Sam allowed himself to shift into that automatic mode as he fucked her mouth slowly. He turned his head slightly to see Janine and Kess admiring his control of Emma, how gentle he was with her, and nothing more. They just observed and said nothing at all.

Because he’d been somewhat aroused just a few minutes prior, it didn’t take long for him to get right back to that point and just as he almost lost it, he looked down and whispered:

“Feed.”

Emma’s head nodded and he felt it in his hands, still gently cradling her face.

He leaned his head back and grunted as that first spurt crossed her tongue. She gagged on it softly, and just as Kess had done, and Janine, and Bri, Emma’s hands suddenly reached up and grabbed him by the ass and pulled. He had no idea how these incredible girls always seemed to do that, figured he was either too deep into their mouths or perhaps they were having issues breathing, but each time they grabbed him and pulled him hard.

They wanted more of him in those moments he attempted to pull away, for some reason, and could never understand why.

As he fed her what he had left, he shifted back into that mode of just slowly fucking her soft warm wet mouth as he loved to do so much. Her hands, still tightly grabbing his ass, told him “Don’t stop” so he kept doing it.

After another minute her arms relaxed and fell to her sides, and she blinked for the first time since he’d captured her. He pulled out of her mouth, breathing hard with short pants, as he finally took her all in. She had tears, down both sides of her face, just as Kess had and Bri, and he thought maybe Janine and he definitely remembered Theresa and Ray too.

He lifted her up and kissed her deeply; the act surprised Emma quite severely. For a few moments she just stood there, arms limp at her sides, but eventually, she began to respond and then hugged him tightly and gave him a deep kiss in return.

When the finally separated, he looked at her and said:

“Thank you, Emma, that was amazing, thank you so much. I’ll be right back.”

He stepped into the bedroom and closed the door.

Emma, just having had such a crazy experience, licked her lips, turned and looked at Janine, then Kess.

“Damn.”

“Yeah, tell us about it.”

“No boy or man for that matter has ever thanked me for sucking them off. Ever.”

“That’s our boy.”

“He kissed me. I mean, I just sucked him off, I have his cum in my mouth, on my lips, and he kissed me. No boy or man ever did that either.”

“Sam is a rather unique individual, Emma. He’s come a very long way in a very short period of time. He would, if you asked him, tell you that he is so far beyond what he was just what, last Friday afternoon when he first met Kess. Agreed?” Janine asked as she turned to Kess.

“He’s ours, and we’re his. And if you are interested, if you are willing, Emma, and you have an open heart and an open mind, he can be yours as you become ours, but only if you are truly willing,” Kess added.

Emma reached up and touched her lips, remembering what just happened. She sighed, then turned.

“He really is delicious, isn’t he?”

“All of him, Emma, every fucking inch of him, head to toe, asshole to abdomen, delicious.“

Emma gasped when Kess said the word “asshole” as so many people would and do. But Emma also licked her lips very gently a moment later as well as the gears in her own mind started grinding away on some fantasies. The thought of tasting Sam that way gave her a soft bump in her arousal and she sighed.

“Emma, at some point very soon, Sam is going to ask you a question, and I strongly suggest you answer yes when he does. Would you like to know what that question will be, or just wait for it until it happens for you?”

“Tell me.”

“He’s going to ask you to fuck his face. If you say yes, and we both strongly advise you to do so, you’ll find that he will adore you so well, your pussy, and your asshole, that you end up passing out at least once while he’s got you under his spell. Probably more, now that I think about it, and your ability to even keep track of the number of orgasms he’s going to make you experience will fail you. He’ll put you on the edge, shove you over, hook you and pull you back and shove you over again, repeatedly, until you are so spent you won’t know up from down.”

Janine looked at Kess once more, amazed at how she could put words together in such crazy creative stupidly sexy ways.

“He likes that? He likes to... taste you that way?”

They both knew what she was referring to, of course, but some people just have that hang-up over saying it and being perfectly plain in their speech doing so.

Janine stepped forward directly in front of Emma.

“Would you like Sam to taste you that way, Emma? That most intimate way, in that most sensitive spot?”

The words hit her mind, and she simply couldn’t believe it. She couldn’t believe that someone that she barely knew, meaning Sam, would do such a thing for her. She dreamed of it, dreamed of giving herself to that kind of pleasure, fantasized about it even as she stroked her rosebud almost daily, her perfectly pink rosebud that was so incredibly sensitive, giving her pleasure that she believed she could only get from herself.

As Janine stood there in front of her, as Kess stood off to the side nodding, as she nibbled on the tip of her thumb, she could only give one answer from her soul:

“Yes.”

“Sam?”

After a few moments, he returned, apparently having washed himself off a bit.

“Yeah?”

“Did you enjoy what Emma did for you?”

“Absolutely.”

“You wish to return the favor, to give her pleasure as she gave it to you, freely, yes?”

“Always, Mistress.”

When he called her Mistress, Emma’s legs convulsed and came together as she grunted hard. Janine saw her response, had some idea why it happened, and decided to push her advantage:

“Emma, CUM!” Janine barked out.

Emma obeyed, even despite her not having any proper formal hypnotic conditioning. She collapsed into Janine’s arms, unable to remain standing, unable to really make sense of much of anything at all.

“Cum, girl, cum, enjoy it, just enjoy it, pleasure, it’s there for you, ride it out, cum for me, cum for us, you’re safe with all of us, cum harder, now.“

Nothing but shivers and spasms as the pleasure took Emma for a journey off somewhere else in her mind for several moments.

“Sam, now, take her, while I hold her. Kess, lift and hold her dress, do it now.”

Kess stepped over, lifted the sundress and gasped: there, hidden from the view of the world, was probably the most perfect bubble butt Kess had ever seen in her life. As Sam stepped around behind, he too instantly recognized what was indeed the best-looking ass he was certain he’d ever seen.

But when Sam placed his right hand on her right cheek and pressed outward just an inch or two, exposing her apparently perfect pink rosebud ever so slightly, Sam and Kess grunted rather loudly, almost in sync. He reached up with his left hand and pulled that cheek outward, and there staring back at them was—at least for Sam and Kess—the most perfect pink rosebud they could have ever imagined.

“OH, MY, FUCKING, GODDESS,” Kess practically screamed.

“What?” Janine asked, holding Emma softly and stroking the back of her head and neck softly as Emma was just beginning to come down from that crazy orgasmic rush.

“It’s perfect, plain and simple, no ifs, no ands, and aside from the perfect butt that encases and surrounds it, my Goddess, no other butts will ever compare,” Kess muttered.

Janine just looked at her kind of funny and Kess shrugged her shoulders and then took both her arms and pointed both of them, hands pointed directly at Emma’s ass, and gave her the same look right back as she stuck out her tongue and added a raspberry for good measure.

Sam, having learned so much about himself and pleasure in the past few days, realized that he needed to return the favor Emma had bestowed upon him. He happily kneeled and slid his tongue as deep into that perfect pink rosebud as his jaw would actually allow him to, and he moaned very loudly at how delicious she was.

Emma, of course, with this being the very first time that anyone had done this for her, threw her head back, frozen in that little death. Her entire body tensed, head to toe, as Sam just got as deep into her as he could. Kess juiced herself silly and almost had her knees buckle as well even as Janine just kept whispering suggestions for Emma to feel it, to give herself over to it, and surrender to the pleasure.

Kess pushed Sam to the side and dropped to her knees and buried her tongue in there just the same and Emma screamed once and then went totally limp. Janine was actually having a tough time holding her up so Sam stood and helped.

But Kess, being Kess, she wouldn’t stop for another thirty seconds or so. Finally, she did, but only long enough to say:

“Sam, hold Emma. Mistress, you have to taste this girl, right now, please.”

Janine, instantly recalling her new mantra, nodded. She transferred Emma’s upper body to Sam’s warm embrace, and as she turned to the side and came around, even Janine fell under the spell of that oh-so-perfect ass. She’d never imagined Emma could have that hiding from their view, and as she knelt before it, she almost felt as if she’d been given a gift: a chance to worship something that amazing.

She placed her hands on Emma’s cheeks, felt her warm soft skin, felt the soft hairs, leaned in a bit and took in a deep breath through her nose, and when Emma’s scent hit her, Janine spread her cheeks and dove in and tongue fucked her rosebud just as Sam and Kess had.

Tears, just tears of joy for Janine as she felt so good knowing she could give herself to pleasure so easily now. It had been so difficult for so long, always wanting to just experience things, to make other people feel good, even sometimes letting them return the favor.

This girl, this amazing willing girl who she had basically just met, now under her spell to some degrees, adding a new delicious flavor to their little hypno-family as it happened to be.

Janine let herself go and just licked and licked and licked, and DJ was flipping those switches, twisting those dials, and moving those levers to make sure that tongue they shared wasn’t missing a single spot of that insanely delicious perfectly pink rosebud.

“Mistress?”

A voice in the distance as Janine continued.

“Mistress, come back please, Emma, she’s zonked. I know she’s delicious, holy shit is she delicious, but she needs to rest, please, Mistress, come back.”

Finally, she sat back, her tongue still out as it gently lapped at the air. Janine opened her eyes and returned to herself.

With one long deep breath in and one long deep sigh out, her last glimpse of that perfect pink rosebud happened as Kess let the sundress go.

“Am I the only one that actually noticed she’s not wearing panties?” Janine asked.

They all laughed, except Emma, of course. She was totally zonked, out for the count, and they knew it. Sam gently lifted her as he’d done several times so far for the ladies. Kess stood up and cleared off the loveseat as he lay her down softly. They covered her with the shawl, and Sam and Kess turned to Janine.

“You do the honors, Mistress.”

Janine stepped over, leaned down and whispered:

“You, our sleepy girl, are utterly delicious. Thank you for trusting us, now sleep, sleep, sleep deeply and dream of pleasure, and trust, sleep deeply until you awaken when your body has rested. You are safe here, with us, in our home, always. Sleep well, Emma, and thank you.”

She gave her a kiss on the forehead even as Emma melted into the cushions.

Janine turned, covered her mouth, and closed her eyes.

“Kess,” she whispered.

“Yes, Mistress?”

“I love you with everything I am, you know this, but that girl, that rosebud, oh god, I think I just gave a little piece of my soul for that.”

“No more wasted opportunities, Mistress. Thank you, and I agree. Sam?”

Sam just stood there, and it was another moment where the discussion was so frank, so plain, so pure, that for once he knew he had to be just as frank and honest without shame or inhibition holding him back.

“She has the most delicious asshole I’ve ever had the pleasure to taste, ladies, and I mean that with no disrespect whatsoever. And I’ve got dibs on the next... crack at it.“

He winked when he said “crack” and they all lost it, laughing hard but muffling themselves to the best of their abilities as they made their way to the kitchen.

Emma found herself in dreamland, happily dancing as she imagined new friends, new experiences, and pleasure unlike anything she’d ever been able to experience in her life.