The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 25

Bri awakened on command, with Mark apparently still sleeping next to her. Theresa sat there softly sobbing, and Bri had no idea why.

“Mistress? What’s—

Theresa, or Ray as it actually was, put a finger to her lips to indicate silence, and then pointed at Bri, and then herself, then the door, and then held her hands palm down flat as she raised and lowered them softly. Bri took it to mean they would both carefully get off the bed and then head out to the living room.

As they did, Mark shifted a bit on the bed and snuggled into the sheet and comforter but did not appear to be waking up.

Hand in hand the girls walked out, with Ray taking one last look at Mark hoping everything would turn out OK.

* * *

Sam grabbed some juice and a banana and sat. Janine and Kess were just giggling like innocent schoolgirls for some reason, whispering things he couldn’t quite make out.

“You could have brought me something from Panda Express, I mean even cold I’d have devoured it and you know it.”

“We brought you something that is much more fulfilling to eat, I think, don’t you agree, Mistress?”

Kess just had to be Kess and all of them laughed softly. Janine took a sip of Sam’s drink and said:

“Remains to be seen how things are going to work themselves out. Are you OK with this, Sam, with this new addition, if she’s willing to play with us?”

He glanced over through the doorway and looked at the loveseat. He saw the soft tanned legs, and those construction boots and the thick socks just above them.

“Is it just me, or there something insanely fucking hot about that kind of outfit on the right girl? The sundress, above the knees, tanned legs, and those construction boots?”

“Definitely,” Kess offered. “Sandra Bullock, in ‘Speed,’ near the end, when they’re out on the street by the ambulance and the bad guy sneaks up dressed like a cop. Sandra’s in a sundress, construction boots, yeah, I remember that scene very well. Her legs, and she’s got some of the best calves ever, really, you get a good few seconds of them in that other movie she made, ‘Miss Congeniality,’ wow, I mean they look absolutely delicious.”

Janine looked at Kess, and so did Sam for that matter.

“I am a horny young girl, and—

“Sometimes you just gotta get off,” both Sam and Janine said at the same time and they all laughed just a little bit more.

“Exactly, but I was thinking about another one I remember watching a few years ago,” he started to say but got cut off by Kess:

“Oh, you saw a movie once, eh?”

More laughter for a few moments.

“Yeah, I know, it’s just me. But I think it was called ‘The Maddening,’ came on late one night and I just let it play. Burt Reynolds flick from the 1990s, but what caught my attention, hard, and I mean fucking hard if you get my drift, ladies, was it had Mia Sara in it too.“

“That... that’s the girl from, oh, I know this,” Kess started to say.

Amazingly, Janine was able to finish the thought for her.

“She was in ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’, I remember her very well. She was actually one of my first girl-crushes years ago. Probably one of the very first girls I ever masturbated to now that I think about it. Oh, she was so gorgeous in that movie. Mmmm...”

As Janine closed her eyes and let those memories come back, both Sam and Kess just sat there watching, and smiling, and nodding, and then grinning ear to ear and giggling.

“What? What did I do?” Janine had to ask.

“I don’t know exactly what’s happened, Mistress, and I don’t know if Sam knows either, but since I’ve known you so much longer, I want to say that I’m very happy to see this side of you. I’m very happy knowing that you’ve changed. You’re practically glowing, Mistress, and I mean that: you are quite literally glowing with energy right now. Sam, you see this, right?”

Sam leaned forward and reached out for their hands, and got them offered. As he took them and gave both of them kisses on the backs of their fingers, he said:

“No, I don’t know what’s happened myself, other than somehow I ended up in a situation where many of my fantasies have come true in a really short period of time. I’ve had several people in the past few days tell me that I’m the catalyst for what’s going on with you, Janine. While I’m not going to take any credit for it, if I have played some minuscule part in you being happy, for whatever reason that might be, that I will happily take credit for. Yeah, there’s a glow to you that is hard not to see now.“

Janine teared up in a few moments time, squeezing Sam’s hand and now taking and squeezing Kess’ other hand as well.

“Thank you, both, for trusting me. I don’t know where all this is going, I really don’t, but I’m not afraid anymore.”

“I’ll say, it was awesome to watch you dive into Emma that way, without hesitation, just wanting to experience her. Was I right to suggest that, Mistress, that she just had to be tasted right then and there?”

“Indeed, you were spot-on, and thank you,” as Janine turned her head. “Wow, I had no idea, I honestly had no idea. I mean, I know you, Kess, I know every centimeter of your flesh, and I know your scent and your taste intimately, that imprinted on my mind a long time ago.“

Kess giggled with that knowledge that her Mistress knew her that well.

“And you, sleepy boy, I know your scent and your taste now too, and yes you’ve imprinted on me as well. And Bri, the other night, oh lord, Kess, when you dropped me and told me she was delicious, I had an idea because we’d already played with each other for some time that evening. But you there squeezing my neck and saying it, that act, that conditioning, again, that imprinted on me and now I can smell her and taste her just by thinking about it.”

“So now we have another addition to our so-called hypno-spice rack to enjoy, courtesy of Emma. I love the way Bri tastes, and her raw enthusiasm for tasting me, or us for that matter, good lord, Mistress. When Bri gets her first taste of Emma’s rosebud, I think she’s going to simply lose her mind. Right?”

“One can only hope, yes?”

They all laughed for several moments at the sheer insanity of it: that the taste of that girl’s perfect pink rosebud could alter their perceptions so intensely, changing everything for them and yet making everything better at the same time. They enjoyed each other so much, heads to toes, assholes to abdomens, and it seemed like things just kept getting better all the time.

Sam’s phone beeped. He went to retrieve it from the pocket of his pants laying there in a pile next to the bedroom door. Pressing the power button he knew what it was: that random daily motivational quote.

He looked down, laughed, whispered “No fucking way,” and then stepped back into the kitchen and held up the smartphone for Janine and Kess to see with their own eyes:

“Variety is the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavor.”—William Cowper

Janine, now mouth wide open, and Kess, her jaw slowly relaxing, turned to each other for several seconds, then up to look at Sam. All three of them instantly turned towards the living room and looked at sleepy beauty, more or less. If they had to do it, they would have called her “the girl with the perfect pink rosebud.”

The only sound for the next twenty seconds or so was that low steady refrigerator hum.

And then his phone rang, interrupting the moment.

“Hi. Wait, wait, slow down. Ray? What’s wrong? No, I’m... yes, Janine and Kess are here, we’re at home. Of course, Mistress, but can... no... OK, yes, Mistress, I understand. I’m on the way, I’ll be there as soon as I can, I give you my word. See you soon.”

As he lowered the phone, Janine had to ask:

“That was Ray? Not Theresa?

“Yeah, it was Ray, I know their voices quite well now. She was crying and it was difficult to understand what she wanted to say, but I know what the problem is. Listen,” and Sam sat down for a few moments. “Something happened when I was at her place last night. God, it’s amazing how time seems to be going so interminably slow for me this week with so much happening so fast, it’s weird. Anyway, I can’t get into specifics, but something happened.”

Kess leaned forward:

“Sam, you need to get going, get there, now, go ahead and order the Lyft so it’ll be outside waiting.”

He did it and got the confirmation for six to nine minutes and started to get dressed. After popping into the bathroom for a few moments, he came out and looked rather unsettled to both girls.

Janine stood up, reached up with both hands, and eased him into a soft light trance with those fingertips on his temples.

“Focus on Ray, and Theresa, and help them to the best of your ability. You will stay calm and relaxed, Sam, always calm, always relaxed, and help as much as you’re able. If you need my help or Kess, we’re here, and we’ll be there if you or Theresa or Ray needs us, understand?”

She released his face and he smiled softly as his full awareness returned. He looked over at Emma and admitted:

“Is it crazy that I want to taste her again before I leave? I really do, but I have to go.”

He hugged Janine off the floor, then smiled at Kess, and headed out.

Janine sat down, slumping into her chair, worried about Ray, and Theresa by implication.

“Mistress, it’ll be OK, I’m sure of that,” Kess offered with a soft hug.

“I hope so, Kess, I really do. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Theresa cry for any reason, but if Ray was the one crying, that can’t be good at all. We’ll find out whenever they feel it’s right for us to know, I suppose.”

Emma found herself standing in the kitchen doorway, yawning and stretching high a few moments later.

Janine and Kess turned, and even though Emma had an idea about it at all, they salivated at the thought of tasting that delicious girl once more.

“Did Sam just leave?” Emma asked.

“Yes, a friend needed his help, he’ll be back soon, I’m sure,” Janine offered.

Emma stepped over and sat in the seat where Sam had been only minutes earlier.

“This place is really different from the other dorm rooms I’ve been in. And it’s old, it just has that...”

“Smell, yeah, over time you won’t notice it at all,” Kess offered.

Kess nodded at Janine, and they both understood what to do.

“Yes, Emma, in fact, as you sit there quietly, listening to the sounds of our voices, you’ll find that in a few moments you won’t notice anything at all except our voices.”

“And our eyes,” Kess added.

“Back,” Janine said.

“And forth.”

“Our eyes.”

“Back.”

“And forth.”

“My eyes.”

“And my eyes.”

“My voice.”

“And our words.”

“And everything else.”

“Fades away.”

“Softly.”

“Slowly.

“Peacefully.”

“And with your eyes wide open.”

“You can, Emma.”

“Sleep.”

As they spoke, each one of them offering just those small tidbits of suggestions ending with both of them saying “Sleep” simultaneously, Emma’s head had been shifting from Kess to Janine and back. After the first few suggestions, her head stopped moving, her arms fell off her lap at her sides, and her eyes went back and forth from Kess to Janine and back.

Upon hearing “Sleep” from both at the same time, Emma’s mind blanked, and she softly and quietly surrendered to a deep hypnotic trance and no conscious awareness it ever happened at all.

“And now, Emma,” Janine began, “stand up slowly, take our hands, and come with us. It’s time to learn some new things about yourself, which will be very pleasurable and very exciting. If you wish this to happen, if you will trust us to teach you some things you never knew about yourself, say yes, I want to learn, please teach me, now.“

A soft inhale and the soft whisper sent shivers up and own both Janine and Kess’ entire bodies.

“yes, i want to learn, please teach me.”

Kess bit her lower lip, and Janine sighed. They reached out, took Emma’s outstretched hands, and led her back to the living room. They sat her gently on the couch and snuggled into her: Janine on her left, Kess on her right. Janine leaned into her left ear and got to a point where her lips lightly grazed the skin of it:

“Close your eyes, and sleep even deeper, Emma,” Janine whispered. The eyes fluttered for several moments, a soft inhale made a gasp, a slightly trembling of her jaw, and then Emma closed her eyes as instructed on the exhale, sinking even deeper as Kess applied that gentle pressure to her shoulder. Her neck relaxed and her head eased itself back just a bit, right into Janine’s palm.

Janine softly palmed the back of Emma’s neck with her right hand since she was usually the one to implant that squeeze-sleep trigger for everyone. Soft squeezes, timed on every other exhale, with the softly whispered “Sleep” just sent Emma spiraling down, down, down.

Kess placed her left hand on Emma’s right shoulder, and on every exhale, she very gently applied a bit of pressure to pass along the physical implication to go deeper. Janine and Kess, within about thirty seconds of those light touches and soft squeezes and whispers, gradually ended up mirroring Emma’s breathing, and all three of them relaxed comfortably.

She’d even implanted that one for Theresa long ago at Theresa’s request after seeing how well it worked for others when Janine took them down.

As Janine had just a moment to think about Theresa, she sighed softly and hoped her friend, and Ray—who she still hadn’t had the chance to meet face-to-face—was OK, but she trusted that Sam would help if he could.

Janine leaned forward and nodded to Kess. She held up her hand flat, fingers to the ceiling, and Kess did the same. Janine shifted her hand down pointing at the fingers on Kess’ hand and jabbed at it very quickly and shook her head.

Kess had no idea what she was attempting to convey, but then Janine did the same thing again and moved very slowly. As her fingertips touched on Kess’ fingers, Kess opened her fingers and Janine’s poked through. Janine nodded, then she nodded at Emma’s head, then looked directly at where her brain happened to be.

Kess went wide-eyed as she got it. She remembered the reference from the movie “Dune” about the slow blade penetrating the shield, and Janine was basically telling her they would go very slowly with Emma to penetrate her mind.

Kess leaned forward, got Janine’s eyes, and nodded.

“Yes, Mistress,” she mouthed.

“Good girl,” Janine mouthed back, knowing what would happen.

Kess had a soft orgasm and shivered but kept her place there snuggled into Emma even as she did.

“Emma, in a moment I’m going to tell you to awaken. The moment you do, I’m going to squeeze the back of your neck softly, just the softest most gentle squeeze you’ve ever experienced. When I do this, I will say the word “Sleep” and when you feel the squeeze and you hear the word, you will, Emma, sleep for me deeply, twice as deep as you are at this very moment. Do you understand?”

“yes,” was provided but it barely audible.

“You are a very good girl, Emma, and this is your proof. Wake up, now.“

Emma twitched a bit, and her eyes popped open. As soon as they did, she felt that soft warm hand squeeze the back of her neck and that soft warm voice whispered “Sleep” so closely in her ear she felt like Janine had just written it on her mind itself.

Emma obeyed perfectly and dropped, hard, melting into the cushions, into Kess, and Janine, and most importantly, right into Janine’s warm soft palm.

“Wake up, now.“

Eyes open, and back to sleep instantly.

Again, and again, and again, Janine conditioned Emma there as Kess felt herself drifting off. Kess eventually did drop into trance, but her own conditioning and her own obedience to her Mistress kept her there working along with her. Each time Emma dropped, Kess dropped a little deeper, but her hand on Emma’s shoulder always provided the additional input so Emma knew she was doing well.

For close to fifteen minutes this continued, and it was a necessary step at the beginning of Emma’s hypnotic journey. Despite everything that Janine ever did with the people she worked with, especially her closest and most trusted friends in her hypno-family, this trigger, the squeeze on the back of the neck “Sleep” one, was the most important one of all in her opinion. It opened the door to so many other possibilities, and her reasoning was quite sound.

She always believed that a touch trigger to induce along with a verbal one was the strongest possible combination. It hit most everyone hard with two of their senses—auditory and kinesthetic—and it rarely ever failed for anyone she implanted it with. Her logic was simple:

Most people had their five senses: touch, taste, smell, hearing, and sight. Based on her own research, most people did truly get their input from that VKA triangle with some combination of the visual, the kinesthetic, and the auditory. For her, when she thought about visual cues for an induction, there was one failure point: if the subject’s eyes were closed, well, that entire sense became nullified save for shadows on the eyelids which were useful at times as well.

So, she then realized that K and A should be where the focus lies, and since humans can’t really switch off their ability to feel physical touch, at least not unless they’re in trance and analgesia or anesthesia are suggested, nor can they just completely disable their sense of hearing, which is a 360-degree sense anyway and always on, the combination of those two would probably hit people really hard internally.

Sure, a great finger-snap “SLEEP!” was quite awesome and worked very well for most people too, and Theresa basically imprinted that in Janine’s sleeping mind with hours of them over the years, but that method even being so amazing and enjoyable to surrender to was purely auditory. It could have a visual aspect if the suggestion was that the person will see them snap their fingers and hear them say “SLEEP!” but it still wasn’t as powerful as that touch on the back of their necks and that word spoken at that same moment.

That primal vulnerability of the back of someone’s neck, it was a major thing for someone to trust another with that kind of a touch. Gaining the trust of their mind was one thing, but that touch, it really was a major hurdle for some people.

One person, in particular, popped into Janine’s mind even as Emma’s mind just kept going deeper for her, at her touch, by her command.

As Janine continued to condition Emma to that important gateway of surrender, she remembered how she first worked with Gary in the past, and how sweetly he surrendered to her touch and her whispers.

* * *

He’d been hounding her for months, asking her out whenever he crossed her path, and she always brushed him away.

But then one day she caught him standing outside the library, staring at a piece of paper in his hand, and he looked like someone had pulled his plug and he was deflating slowly even as he leaned back and then slid down to sit again the wall.

She stopped, and being who she was, she walked over.

“Gary?” she asked.

He looked up and she really expected him to turn right back into that Gary once more, but he merely looked up, all sad puppy dog eyes and all, and whispered:

“Hi, Janine, how are you?”

At that moment, something changed between them, and she sat down beside him to ask if she could help. The paper was basically a printout of his first-quarter grades, and while they weren’t nearly as bad as Janine had seen from others, they weren’t all that good either.

“I’ve seen worse, Gary, I’m not kidding you there. But,” she started to say, “I can help. And I will, if you want me to.”

“Jason told me to ask for help, he even mentioned you actually. I couldn’t do it, you know me, gotta put on the show, gotta be that guy. You know I like you, Janine, and most of this is all bluster, and I couldn’t approach you about it. But now, I’m in trouble, and I really do need help.”

He let his head drop down and Janine knew he meant it; the numbers didn’t lie. She knew he was in school on a technical scholarship and if something didn’t change, and fast, he was in danger of losing it.

“Come with me,” she said, standing and offering her hand. He looked up at the hand, a tear running down one cheek. He brushed it away and took her hand, rising to face her.

“You need to relax, and I can help with that too, and I know just the spot.”

She led him back inside the library, onto the elevator, to the top floor where some reference materials were. There were rarely that many people around and luckily at that time on that day there was basically nobody there at all. She led him to the far end of the floor, past all the racks of materials, tables, lamps, all those things one finds in a library so commonly.

There, at the far end of the floor, around the corner where the last of the reference books were stored, was a cubbyhole with a big couch facing a large bay window that looked out over the main courtyard of the campus. Gary had never known about this place, and his surprised look was caught by her.

He stepped over to the window and noted the people out in the courtyard enjoying a bright sunny afternoon, and then turned back to Janine.

“Yeah, it’s a pretty nice spot, it’s very quiet up here, and hardly anyone ever bothers to come this far out on this floor. I mean, most materials for study nowadays are online so people hardly ever use hardcopy anymore. This stuff up here, all these materials, they’re basically nothing but ‘Doomsday backups’ as Jason put it.”

“Jason, he knows about this place?”

“Oh, yes, he brought me here a few days after we first started school. This is the place where Jason first hypnotized me, and it was amazing.”

Gary had known that Jason was Janine’s hypno-guinea pig as the saying goes, but this was entirely new info to him.

“Wait, I thought you and Jason had worked together for a long time and that he was your guinea pig, so to speak.“

“Well, yes, and no. We both work with each other, and we always have, but when I got to school, even though I had experience with hypnosis from years ago back as far as junior high school, I hadn’t worked with anyone upon arrival here. Jason and I seemed to hit it off—and no, not in that way, so don’t get those gears turning, OK?“

“Yeah, I know, it’s me being me sometimes.”

“Yes, I do know, and while I don’t have to do this I will: Jason and I are friends, nothing more. We never pursued anything romantic, not sexual either, so again, keep those gears frozen, OK? I trust him with my mind, and he trusts me with his, and that’s our relationship, for the most part. Got it?”

“Yep.”

“OK, so, I said I think I can help you, and I believe I can. I ask only one thing from you, so it’s now or never: will you trust me?”

“With...?” he had to ask because he honestly wasn’t sure.

“Your mind, silly boy, what else could I want?” she offered and smiled, then laughed rather maniacally.

His face went from curiosity to shock back to curiosity in a matter of seconds, and then even probably a bit of arousal as well.

“Gary, I’m going to hypnotize you and help you relax. In fact,” and she turned to the couch, “see those cushions on that couch? In a few minutes, if you’re willing to trust me, you’re going to feel like you’ve melted into them, and you’ll love it. And you’ll want more of it, and I’ll be happy to do it for you. But you must trust me, that’s all that I can ask, and honestly, that’s all you can offer me. Deal?”

She reached out her hand to shake and the habitual response, especially for those of us in the Western hemisphere to respond to an outstretched hand triggers the same reaction in the other person, Gary’s right arm and hand rose to meet hers.

The handshake induction is a rather magical thing, and Janine was exceptional at it. Her natural good looks and charm, and that voice of hers, especially when it shifted into hypnotist mode, were quite difficult to resist.

Gary, if he’d been conscious for another few seconds, might have actually felt the hairs on the back of his neck standing tall and proud as the goosebumps covered him from head to toe, and the slight shivering of pleasure from the trance as it overtook him.

But he wasn’t.

Because as soon as she’d interrupted the habitual pattern of the handshake by taking his outstretched hand in her left hand at the wrist with the softest touch she could manage, she’d sent his conscious mind, and a good portion of his unconscious, off scrambling to understand just what was happening when that habitual ingrained handshake became something entirely unknown.

Her words, slipping into that now rather chaotic hole of nothingness, provided an anchor of sorts for his unconscious as it latched on and wouldn’t let go and followed everything she said, right down into a deep comfortable trance in about four seconds.

She whispered some more words, and the body-known-as-Gary simply nodded. She guided him to the couch, and he fell back into the cushions and just kept falling.

“...5”

He opened his eyes, slowly, wondering why it was such a hard thing to do. He reached up to brush them softly, rubbing the sleepy feeling from them as he breathed in deeply.

“Welcome back. How are you feeling?”

He turned to see Janine sitting there with him on his left side, then he glanced at the window and noted it was apparently night-time.

“What the fuck...” were the only words he could offer.

“Yeah, it happens sometimes,” she giggled.

He sat up straight, then stood, looking around, and then he stepped to the window. Everything inside was the same as he could vaguely remember: all the books, still there, all the lights, still on, but as he turned to look out the window again, he could now stare down onto the outside of the front entrance of the library. All the courtyard lighting was on, people moving around, entering and leaving the building, and the city lights off in the distance were clearly visible.

“Janine, what just happened?”

“I put you to sleep, Gary, and you needed it, really. Boy, you really did need that, and I’m glad I could help.”

He kept looking outside, as if some magical answer would appear. He shook his head again and again, ran his fingers through his hair, paced back and forth, and couldn’t get anything at all.

“If I told you that you are a very good subject, would that surprise you?”

“Good subject?”

“For hypnosis, Gary. You went incredibly deep, I had no idea you had that kind of talent, really. Apparently, there really is more to you than meets the eye.”

“You hypnotized me?”

“Yes, I told you I was going to do that earlier. No recall of it?”

“No, I remember you telling me you were going to do it, and I wondered how. Then you said something about the couch, that I’d melt into it and I wanted to laugh at the idea but I didn’t. Then you said something about a deal and, well, shit, it’s like this fuzzy wall in my memory at that point. What did you do to me, Janine?”

“I put you to sleep, as I said. I performed what’s known as a handshake induction and I eased you into a nice deep trance because you really needed a break from yourself. Over time, I’ll work with you more in the coming weeks if you’d like. Your grades and other aspects of your life are going to get better if you’re willing to trust me. Are you, Gary? Are you willing to trust me?”

As she said that phrase, he felt a comfortable calm wash over him. Of course he trusted her, why wouldn’t he trust her?

“Yes, I am.”

“Come, sit with me, I want to show you something, teach you something about yourself and your abilities.”

He hesitated for just a moment, and then she smiled and he smiled back. He returned to the couch and sat back, and she snuggled into his left side once more.

“I know you like me, Gary, and I know being this close to me arouses you, but you and I, that isn’t going to happen, understand? Say you understand, please.”

“I understand.”

“I know because you get aroused, your cock gets hard, I can see that, and so you can you,” she said as she nodded down and looked at his crotch. He did and yes, he was quite hard. Being around her this close, smelling her and feeling her body heat, it was a perfectly normal reaction for a male to respond in such ways with a female he was attracted to beside him.

“It’s OK to be aroused, to have a hard cock, I’m perfectly fine with that happening. I’d be quite disappointed in you after all this time if you didn’t, to be honest.”

“What?” he asked.

“Gary, you want me, you’re not the only boy around these parts that does. I’m not blind, I know people find me attractive, and considering the fact that I just put you to sleep and had a nice long chat with your sleeping self, well, let’s just say that part of you is perfectly normal too.”

He had no idea how to respond to that so he just kept quiet.

“I’m going to hypnotize you again, but it’ll be different this time. OK?”

“I... really?”

“Yes, really. In fact, this time, it’ll be different because you’ll allow it to happen, you’ll want it to happen, and you’re going to make it happen yourself. I will do some things, and you will surrender yourself to a deep hypnotic trance because you want it to happen.”

“I don’t... Janine, I have no idea about this hypno stuff, that’s you and Jason, and that girl Kess, I mean, I think.”

“Yes, Kess is a very good girl, and Jason is a very good boy. But, Gary, so are you.”

“I’m what?”

“A very good boy.”

He felt good knowing it and hearing it, but didn’t understand why. She thought he was a very good boy, and that was just fine with him.

“I’m going to touch you, Gary, in several places, but no, not there,” she said, nodding towards his groin as she accented the word.

He giggled softly.

“OK.”

“Good boy. I want you to close your eyes, please.”

He obeyed.

“I want you to sit back a bit, get yourself comfortable in this upright position.”

He obeyed.

“Place your hands on your knees, that’s right.”

He obeyed.

“I am going to stop talking to you in a few moments. You will simply sit and relax. I want you to think about whatever you want, whatever it can be, and I suppose that means you’re going to fantasize about me putting you to sleep and giving you a handjob sitting here while I program you, but that’s not going to happen either.”

In a mocking tone of voice, he whispered:

“Damn.”

She giggled and stroked the back of his neck softly and his jaw shivered and trembled at her touch.

“That’s right, that’s what my touch, my soft gentle touch, that’s what it will do for you in a few moments. All I’m going to do is softly touch you. Stroke you. Calm you. Relax you. Once I stop speaking to you, I won’t speak again until I decide to awaken you.”

He started to speak and she put her index finger on his lips.

“No, you are to remain silent from this moment forward. I know what’s going on in that imagination of yours, Gary, believe me, I know your mind now, better than you might imagine. When I go silent, the only thing that will happen is I will touch you, and your body will respond to me as it wishes and enjoys responding. Yes, that means you’re going to get even harder than you are right now, that much I can promise you. But your cock stays in your pants, nod if you understand me.”

Several small nods.

“Good boy. There will be no words spoken at all between us until I decide to awaken you at a later time. For us, for now, time doesn’t really matter, and when you’re very deep in trance, it won’t matter to you anyway. I’ll take good care of you and your mind, Gary, if you trust me. If you do, if you trust me, nod one time for me, please.”

One slow soft gentle nod.

“Thank you. And now, relax. There will be periods when I don’t touch you, so relax through them. There will be times when I touch you in several places at the same time, again, relax through them. And finally, there will come a moment where you drift off totally. When that moment happens, when you feel yourself drifting off, smile for me, and let go. Nod once if you understand.”

One more soft nod.

“Now, relax... relax... relax... relax...” she said over and over again, not directly touching him, just whispering the word “relax” softer and softer again and again until she wasn’t audible anymore.

She watched him carefully with each utterance of the word, and each time, with the several seconds of pausing in-between saying it, she began to time her saying the word on his breathing and on the exhalations. His unconscious mind, after having that chat with her earlier, was now more than ready to follow her instructions as the rapport they shared only grew stronger in those moments.

After about two minutes of silence, of just mirroring his breathing, she finally reached over very gently with her left hand and stroked her fingernails across the back of his left hand there as it rested on his knee.

His entire body twitched rather dramatically when she made contact. His jaw shivered as his body responded with that simplest pleasure of touch. A sharp gasp of breath in, and then it relaxed on the exhale.

He couldn’t see her smiling but she was, and then she reached over and did the same thing on the back of his right hand. Same reaction, maybe even a bit stronger.

She began to bring her fingernails up along the back of his right forearm, but even more softly just to stroke the fine layer of hair on the skin. Gary gasped rather profoundly from the act, and as her fingers reached the elbow area, the contact was lost as she stopped and held her hand above him.

The goosebumps that developed from that longer stroke were quite visible and Gary just relaxed into them as he’d be instructed. He made several pants of breath that gradually relaxed back into the softer slower rhythm.

And then she did the same thing to his left arm prompting that whole experience all over again.

Janine shifted her position carefully, moving as softly as she could, to make it possible to get her right palm against the back of his neck. She didn’t squeeze, she didn’t move it at all, she just placed it against the skin on the back of his neck gently and his whole body spasmed at the touch.

And yes, he absolutely tented his pants when it happened, it was a perfectly involuntary response and she was happy to see it happen. Jason had responded the same way when she first did this for him, and this tactile silent induction she’d come up with became his most favorite way of surrendering to her in their time working together.

Gary’s responses were perfect so far, and she continued.

One more stroke up the right arm, one more stroke up the left, and Gary’s body simply melted into the cushions.

She leaned just a bit forward and saw that smile, that same simple expression of gratitude that Jason offered each time she put him to sleep in this most profoundly physical manner.

His breathing shifted into a slower deeper mode, longer inhales, longer exhales.

She took in a deep breath herself and then moved her left hand to his forehead, her palm facing it. She knew he could detect the shift in the light as the shadow of her hand covered his eyes. His eyebrows actually went up, just as Jason’s had, as under the lids his eyeballs turned up in their sockets. He was mentally “seeing” her hand over his forehead with his eyes closed, and Jason had told her that’s what he imagined when he caught the shadow too.

One more slow deep inhale mirroring him, and then she moved her palm towards his forehead so very slowly, millimeters at a time. It took her maybe twenty seconds to finally make contact. She wanted, and based on Jason’s feedback, for him to feel the heat and warmth of her hand before she made the physical contact. When she got close enough that his skin could pick up that warmth, his jaw relaxed and his mouth softly opened, welcoming the contact.

And that’s the moment her palm physically pressed against his forehead. She timed it at the top of an inhale, and as soon as he started to exhale, she dragged her palm slowly across his eyes, down the bridge of his nose, over his mouth, and then slid off in that downward motion along with his exhale.

Gary quite literally collapsed into himself about as far gone as anyone she’d ever seen, chin to chest, deeply hypnotized.

She got such a burst of arousal from it, from his near-perfect surrender, that she thought she’d orgasm there beside him but she fought it off. After a few moments, she moved to the next step: fractionation.

Her right hand still palmed the back of his neck but still hadn’t moved, that would be part of it, however.

She reached up with the left hand and separated her middle finger and thumb wide apart, and then placed them on his temples and pushed his head into the upright position. As his head came up and leaned back a bit, his jaw relaxed and his mouth opened once more.

She loved that look of complete surrender and deep relaxation as his eyelids fluttered with a crazy amount of activity. Apparently, Gary was a truly a very good subject, perhaps even better than she’d realized only a short time earlier.

When his head was fully upright, she squeezed the back of his neck softly at the same moment she added a slight bit of pressure through her fingers to each of his temples along with a slight twitch in her hands. She was directing his unconscious mind to recognize she wanted it to keep his head in that position, and that little twitch induced the catalepsy she wanted him to experience.

Janine removed her fingertips gently and Gary’s head stayed exactly as positioned: eyes closed, eyelids fluttering, jaw relaxed, mouth slightly open, smoothed out cheeks, and some tearing from the now deeply relaxed tear ducts.

The first time she’d ever seen that in a subject she worked with caused her great concern. But the friend that had first tranced her back in junior high school told her it was actually normal, that it had some scientific name and basis, and it was perfectly normal for some subjects to do it. Later on, in her more formal studies, the topic came once and the Professor said the word “lacrimation” and voila, Janine knew the proper term for it when it happened.

“Increased lacrimation will be noticeable in some subjects as the relaxation of the tear ducts occurs when deep physical relaxation and deep trance states are realized. The normal cessation of tear production and the closure of the duct is negated because of the relaxation, hence in some subjects, there will be increased lacrimation. It is advisable to keep a usable supply of tissues handy in your office environment close at hand.”

Those words for some reason jumped back into her conscious awareness as she looked at Gary and noticed a few tears on each of his cheeks.

She’d always just considered them to be tears of happiness when someone realized, even on the unconscious level, just how amazing they can feel when deeply hypnotized.

Either explanation worked for her, but she preferred to believe the person was really happy to be deeply tranced because it did feel so amazing.

Returning her focus to Gary, she waited a few breaths, then repeated the cycle: slowly place her palm on the forehead, hold it for a few breaths, then on an exhale, drag it down slowly.

She added in a long slow squeeze of the neck the second time around and held it the entire time she was in contact with his face, and relaxed her hand the moment the contact was lost.

The second time, because of her tactile instructions to the unconscious, Gary’s head remained upright as she’d hoped, but when the contact was lost and that squeeze was relaxed, Gary’s body made the most wonderful sounding sigh she’d ever heard in her life.

And so she repeated the cycle about twelve more times, going slowly, watching for reactions, noting the difference in how his body sank deeper into the cushions. She had figured he was pretty far gone but he just kept surprising her again and again.

She had an idea and it had worked on one person she’d worked with, but not Jason sadly, and so she decided to give it a shot.

After the last cycle, she waited a few moments, took in a soft breath of her own, and then reached back up towards his face. She separated her middle finger and thumb again and this time she placed them on the very top parts of his cheeks, just to the sides of both eyes.

She very gently stroked the pads of the fingers along the skin upward, on the outer edge of each eye socket.

On the first stroke, she noted no activity, just the fluttering of the eyelids as it continued.

On the second stroke, the fluttering stopped.

On the third stroke, the eyelids opened.

She noted it, saw the pupils about as dilated as they could be, basically like he was wearing black contacts almost, and smiled.

“Excellent,” she said to herself.

Then she dragged the pads down and the eyelids closed.

Then back up, the eyelids opened.

Once more down, closed, once more up, open.

There were no blinks, no movement whatsoever, just eyes open, perfectly tranced, perfectly obedient, and not one word had been spoken.

She sat back softly and took in this boy before her, this boy that had chased her and hounded her relentlessly over the past few months.

He wasn’t the same person anymore, and it happened because of her.

She stroked his eyelids shut softly and squeezed the back of his neck while pushing slightly forward. His unconscious understood precisely what she wanted it to do and made it happen: his head gently fell chin to chest, and the body-known-as-Gary simply waited for her to tell it what to do.

She climbed off the couch, stood and looked out the window at the people going about their lives. All the paths, all the potential intersections of one life crossing the path of another, sometimes for brief moments, other times aligning for longer periods of time.

For her, Gary had been somewhat in her path for a while now, at least to various degrees. With him being a friend of Jason’s, she knew it was bound to have happened sooner or later. He was a cornball, that much she knew, but after taking him that deep, after putting to sleep so softly and gently, without saying a single word, Janine felt much better about helping him.

She turned and looked back, thinking of what to do. After a few moments, she had what she wanted.

She kneeled before him and whispered:

“Gary, it’s time to awaken, sleepy boy. You want to wake up for me, sleepy boy. Come back to me, gently, slowly, at your own pace, please.”

After maybe two minutes, Gary finally came back enough to lift his head. Blinking quite a bit, wiping the tears from his eyes, he finally took in a deep breath and spoke:

“That... what...” and looked into her eyes as she smiled.

“Thank you,” was all he could really say.

“You’re welcome, now help me up,” she said as she held out a hand.

He reached for it, took it, and she tugged and whispered “Sleep.” Gary collapsed into her shoulder as she began rapidly firing off more whispers into his perfectly obedient mind.

He would go home, he would get into bed, and he would sleep deeply for the rest of the night as soon as his head hit the pillow. Nothing would disturb him in any way, shape, or form unless it was an actual emergency like a fire alarm.

He would dream of doing better in school, of being calmer and more relaxed in his daily life. His studies would be easier, he would find himself remembering necessary facts and details with more clarity than ever before, and he would just feel better knowing that he was so very capable of so many things.

She told him he was a very good boy, a very capable and talented hypnotic subject, and that if he continued to trust her, she would help him in any way she was able, including many more deep trances and sleepy bliss over time.

She got a strong nod on that last suggestion and giggled.

Then she woke him up, and they left the library on separate paths.

Gary’s grades increased by almost a full point within four weeks, and his Professors were all rather astonished at the turnaround. When they prompted him to explain what had happened, Gary just smiled and said:

“I’m a very sleepy boy.”

* * *

As Janine giggled softly at the memory, she felt very happy knowing she’d been able to help Gary turn things around so dramatically. As she was now fond of noticing in herself and others, Gary was not the same person he’d been in the past, and it had happened because she took a chance on him.

She continued dropping Emma over and over, and unsure of just how long she’d been at it herself, she finally paused at a point with Emma drifting and Kess apparently captured as well.

“My sleepy girls, in a moment I’ll count from 1 to 5. At the count of 5 and not before the count of 5 you’ll awaken, feeling amazing and wonderful, refreshed and very relaxed, happy to know you are very good girls. Thank you for trusting me. 1...”

At 5 both girls returned, Kess a bit slower than Emma, and Emma couldn’t stop giggling over what was happening to her.

“That... was incredible, thank you,” and she hugged Janine very tightly.

“You’re very welcome,” Janine replied. When Kess caught her eye, Janine made a motion with her hand towards the back of Emma’s neck, squeezed her fingers together, and made that silly zonked look on her face. Kess nodded.

Emma let Janine go and turned to Kess.

“I’m so happy I decided to call you, thank you,” Emma said as she wrapped her arms around Kess.

Janine stood up and mouthed:

“Have fun,” and held up her hands, all the fingers spread, and then pointed at her wrist where she didn’t wear a watch doing her best to indicate ten minutes. Kess looked at her face and Janine pointed at Emma and made the zonked look, then awake, then zonked, awake, and giggled.

Kess held up her fingers to make the “OK” symbol as Janine stepped away headed to the bedroom.

As they separated, Kess looked at Emma and asked:

“Can you do me a huge gigantic favor?”

“Anything.”

Kess darted that left hand to the back of Emma’s neck, made contact, squeezed, and barked very loudly “SLEEP!”

Janine stopped and turned to see Emma collapse into her arms and laughed.

“Hey, if I’m gonna drop her, I might as well make it memorable, right?” Kess said in-between giggles.

“Good girl. Cum, Kess, cum hard, right now, and condition her for ten minutes, obey.”

Kess, unable to resist her Mistress on any level that mattered, obeyed.

Considering the reaction, Janine spoke again:

“Make that fifteen minutes.”

Nothing but grunts and some growling was heard as Janine stepped into the bathroom and closed the door.

Staring into the mirror, she expected and even hoped to get some response from DJ but got nothing. Janine sat on the commode, placed her head in her hands, and worried about Theresa and Ray.

* * *

Sam arrived and knocked on the door. Bri opened the door. He stepped inside and she wrapped herself around him.

“Sam, I don’t know what’s going on, but something’s wrong. She’s in the kitchen, I think it’s Ray but I’m not sure. Please, talk to her? Mark’s in the bedroom, I have to go. Please, do what you can and let me know whenever.”

She gave him a soft kiss, whispered “Thank you” and then headed out.

Sam made his way to the kitchen and saw Theresa, or maybe Ray, sitting at the island, head down in her arms, and he could hear the sobbing from where he was standing.

“Ray?” he asked softly.

She looked up immediately, bounded off the chair, and practically leaped into his arms before he closed the distance. Hugging him tightly all she was doing was sobbing and saying “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, so sorry” over and over.

“Ray, you haven’t done anything, relax, I’m here, we’ll be fine, everything will work out, I promise. You need to calm down and relax, please.”

She gradually released him and stood before him, staring into his eyes.

“That’s the problem, Sam, I didn’t do anything and I should have stopped it from happening in the first place.”

“You’re talking about what happened with me and Mark, I take it,” he said as he led her back to her seat. He went and got a bottle of water from the fridge and then sat next to her.

“Yes, that happened, and it should never have happened. I had an idea early on when she was doing her brainwashing thing with you, something told me that because you aren’t like Mark that what she chose to do, in that impromptu manner, wasn’t going to stick. With Mark, she spent hours working on him before she ever decided to do that little routine of repetition and the stroking of his temples.”

“I don’t see why I’d respond differently, Ray.”

“Because you’re not Mark, plain and simple. Every person is unique, every person responds in their own way, and she was basically offering you the same exact suggestions that she’d given to Mark and those were tailored for him and his natural... well, inclinations. Mark is a submissive, or at least that’s what she’s always believed about him. He’s never presented any dominant aspects to Theresa, or me for that matter, but now even that’s changed.”

“What? When did this happen?”

“Earlier. Theresa thought because of how good she felt with how you’d dominated her and took her in the shower, fucked her so well she basically gave her mind to you on a silver platter, that Mark could do the same thing. So again, she used the instructions you’d gone by, provided by DJ and D, and thought they would translate over to Mark and he’d just respond the same way.”

“I’m guessing they didn’t.”

“Oh, they did, and he fucked her ass perfectly, dropping her a few dozen times before she drifted off. The difference was, how can I put this, his other side decided to join in.”

“Oh, really.”

“Yeah, that side of him started in on her, faster and faster, fucking her down and waking her up even as he was already fucking her back down again, he scrambled her completely and I stepped in. But he was already well into his pattern, I suppose, and he never really gave me the chance to speak up either. Up, down, in, out, I admit it was amazing, it was seriously amazing but then that part of him shifted.”

“How?”

“He started slapping me.”

“Say what?”

“Bri, and Anna. Apparently, D at some point slapped Anna the last time you coupled and she mentioned it to Theresa earlier while they were chatting. The problem was, they were chatting in bed, with Mark laying there beside them, and...”

“Just like you and D and the other sleeping sides of us, their ears are always on.”

“Exactly. He heard it, and apparently, that part of him thought it would be hot to do something similar, so yeah, he slapped me and fucked me to sleep a few hundred times as I can best recall.”

“Are you OK?”

“A bit sore, honestly, that boy, that body, that cock, I wasn’t expecting that, Sam, but it was nice. Well, it was better than that, I have to admit: it was the single best fuck of our entire life. That’s not a negative against you, Sam, please, understand that. We love fucking you, and we hope you love fucking us too and plan on doing it many more times in the future.“

Sam, unsure of what to say for just a few moments, took the path of least resistance.

“Yes, I do, and yes, I will, and thank you.”

“But this part of Mark, it’s dark, Sam, at least so far, it really is. He started calling me, calling us, bitch. And it wasn’t in that good way, either.”

“OK, wait, explain that to me.”

“He was using it in a diminutive manner, disrespectful, speaking down to us, literally thinking of us as worthless, it was so clear in his voice, like he hated us and was fucking us just to use us as a piece of meat.”

“A moment ago you said it was the best—

“I know precisely what I said, Sam, the words came from my mouth, obviously.”

Ray had never dismissed him that readily, so Sam just went quiet. After almost a full minute of silence, she continued:

“I apologize for that, it was disrespectful of me, I’m sorry. But this, this experience, it’s thrown even me for a loop, and Theresa, well, I’m keeping her in dreamland presently, attempting to keep her happy. But earlier Mark woke up while she and I were having a little chat, and before either of us realized it, damned back of the neck thing and then he decided our mouth-pussy was too much to resist.”

Sam, wide-eyed, knew the feeling of wanting that and being in control, but had a difficult time picturing Mark, or that side of him, going that far considering just how conditioned and submissive he was towards Theresa, even if he wasn’t aware of Ray at all.

“I love being dominated, Sam, I love it, with every fiber of my being, of ours. Theresa loves it too, but for her, for us, it’s a matter of trust. If we truly trust someone, man or woman it doesn’t matter, they are free to take us and use us at their discretion for their pleasure and ours. When you took us, it was precisely that: dominance with trust, and the pleasure was so much better because of that trust.”

“And with this side of Mark?”

“It’s just primal, and when he squeezed our neck and slid in, I was content to suck, I wanted it, I wanted him to fuck my mouth, so did Theresa, we willing surrendered our mouth to him, but then he started in on that bitch-talk again, called us a cocksucker even as he fucked us in that way.”

“So why didn’t you resist.”

“I didn’t want to resist, Sam, don’t you understand?”

“No, honestly, in this exact moment, considering what you said about it being that best fuck, and now this, I’m lost.”

“I trust Mark, Sam, completely. But he’s not dominant, he’s never once demanded or asked, or even initiated one aspect of our intimacy together since we first started working together, or I should say since Theresa set her sights on him earlier this year. She knew, with a glance, just what his heart held, and she wanted to own it and take care of it. A true submissive is a precious thing, Sam, and not to be dismissed for fear of damaging it beyond any hope of repair.“

Sam had long considered himself to be a Dominant, actually. His recent work with Janine, and Kess, and Bri, and obviously with Theresa and their sleeping selves, and perhaps even that one experience with Mark, all coupled with the stories he’d read over the years that opened his heart and his mind to the possibilities of submission and surrender.

He thought of himself as a Switch at that moment, but it was still not something he was certain about. He wondered if anyone could ever truly be sure of what they are based solely on desires.

“Even as that side of Mark was deep fucking our mouth earlier, that part of Mark’s submissive heart reached out, it called out to us, Sam. It shifted, and it went from desperately needing to fuck out mouth and unload to pleading with us to suck him, to let him do it. I heard it and reacted to it as gently as I could. Even as he continued fucking my mouth, I began to resist as softly as I could, and I was able to transition him to a point where I was in control.”

“You got those lips on the head and sucked softly, right?”

“Yes, Sam, you are a very good boy, you know what that does to you. But for Mark, I mean, I’ve done that to you what, twice now, once for you, once for D?”

“I think so, maybe three times, I honestly can’t remember for obvious reasons.”

Ray laughed:

“Yes, it does tend to blank your minds pretty deeply, I guess that’s a good thing?”

“I am very happy to surrender myself to you in that way, and I hope, I really do, that you’ll teach the girls how to do that as well.”

“Bri, or Anna, was my first student for that, earlier. I can safely say that if she decides to take your surrender, her lips, her eyes, and that soft stroking on your tummy and your balls will have you feeding every last drop of it to her happily.”

Sam sat back and the gears began to turn.

“I’m gonna end up in a coma, you realize this, right?”

“Your mind still hears us in a coma, Sam, and we can still make your cock hard. Oh, yes, one other thing that Theresa and I can do for you now: we know, from Bri and Anna, how to properly fuck you to sleep. Such a simple thing, really, and we were surprised we’d never even thought about it. What do you think, Sam, should Anonymistress visit you on Halloween, maybe surrender her powers so she can fuck you to sleep properly, would you like that?“

Sam, having been listening, picked up on the “fuck you to sleep” phrase and while it wasn’t the entire proper trigger, because it was that voice, from that woman, speaking to him in her home where he knew he was safe. But the moment she mentioned Anonymistress and that phrase in the same sentence, Sam’s mind basically dropped into trance and went idle in almost every respect that mattered.

“Sam?” Ray asked.

No response, just eyes open.

“Oh dear, I’m just not having a good day, am I?” she whispered to herself.

“It could be worse,” the body-known-as-Mark said as it came into view. Ray, catching the sight of it, sat back in her chair and felt her apprehension skyrocket.

“Ah, Sam, sleepy boy that he is, just like Mark. A good boy, yes, but a sleepy boy too. You’ve conditioned us quite thoroughly, Ray. Yes, I know who you are, and while you don’t know me directly, I think it’s time for that chat I mentioned earlier. But first,” and he stepped to Sam’s body there slumped in the chair, still eyes open.

He reached up and squeezed Sam’s neck and said “Sleep” and Sam obeyed.

Ray blinked several times, unsure of what was going on or how that even happened.

“What, are you missing something somewhere?”

“I... I don’t understand what you’re getting at,” she blurted out.

“Oh please, Sam and I are good boys, Ray, what does that mean, in your way of thinking about us? It means we obey, yes?”

“Yes.”

“Exactly. And Sam here, delicious young thing he happens to be, is a very good boy. He’s surrendered to you how many times so far?”

“I don’t...”

“You know exactly what I mean. Palm on our balls, fingers stroking our tummy, lips holding the head of our cock, eyes trancing us, then those cheeks and we feed you every fucking drop of our surrender. How many times, Ray?”

“Three times, he said, I’m not sure if he thought of one time as surrender, I don’t know.”

“Now, how many times have I surrendered to Theresa in that same manner? You know exactly how many times, just like I do, because we’re not them, we don’t have limitations like they do, their lowly conscious abilities are pale compared to ours. How many times has Theresa fed on Mark’s surrender?“

“Seventy-three times.”

“Yes, exactly. Thank you. And Sam here, he’s surrendered to me once.”

Ray, in a millisecond, remembered exactly what this part of Mark was referring to and she gasped, rather loudly, as her hand rose and covered her mouth.

“And now, he’s going to do it again, right here, right now. Sam, stand up and disrobe.”

“What are you doing?” the voice answered.

Ray knew who it was, and gasped again as D, now in the forefront, decided to introduce himself.

“I’m going to feed on you, boy, because you want me to,” the body-known-as-Mark replied.

“Is that so?”

“Yes, it is, and you already know it.”

“Who are you, exactly?”

“You may call me Zafer if you wish. Or Sir, either one works for me.”

Ray knew Mark’s middle name and wasn’t really surprised when this part of him decided to announce it. His pronunciation of it—Za-PHER—wasn’t that much different from her native language which would pronounce it as Za-FAR. Either way, the name meant “victor” and now Ray wasn’t sure which one of these inner selves might actually be a winner, if any.

“You may call me D, if you wish, and that’s just fine with me.”

Zafer, as he was now known, darted out his left hand to the back of D’s neck and squeezed, hard, barking the “SLEEP!” command deep into his left ear as he yanked D’s head into his shoulder.

D felt the drop and fought it but then Zafer squeezed again and again and again, each time deep whispering “Sleep for me, sleepy boy” and D just didn’t want to resist.

“Yes, boy, surrender to me, you already have, you already did, you want to do it again, no one can make you feel like I can. I’m a boy, just like you, I know what you want, I know what you need, I know how our cocks love to be touched, and stroked and sucked, our balls, our tummies, our rosebuds, I know what you need, trust me. Sleep for me and obey, it’ll happen, and you want it to happen, it’s going to happen. Sleep for me, strip for me, show me your beautiful soft body, let me feed on you, let me feed on your surrender. I promise when you awaken, you’ll be so happy, you’ll be beyond these silly thoughts of inhibitions, you’ll be so far beyond worry and concern about what’s going to happen, it’ll feel so good I promise. Sleep for me and obey, let me have you, give yourself to me again, I want your surrender, boy, sleep, sleep, go to sleep, sleep for me, deep sleep, deep sleep, sleep now, surrender to sleep, obey, your dream comes true with me, deep sleep, blissful obedience, obey, sleep, obey, give in, surrender, so helpless, no one will make you feel like I will, obey, and sleep.”

As the whispers sank in, D felt so dreamily happy. It actually was a dream come true, to have even his mind snatched out from under him so softly, so completely as the whispers just kept pulling him down:

“I’m going to suck you so well, boy, and make you so very sleepy, it’s what you want, we both want it, you want to sleep for me and feed me your surrender, I want you to sleep for me and feed me your surrender. I’ll stroke you, softly, and you’ll sleep deeply, and you’ll offer me your surrender when the moment is right. And I’ll accept it, and feed on it, and love every second of it as you drift off into deep submissive sleep while I suck, and stroke, and palm you so deeply, my sleepy boy. You want this, tell me you want this, tell me now that you want this, say it.”

“I... want this...”

“Again.”

“I want... this.”

“Again.”

“I want this.”

“Look at Ray, D, look into her eyes.”

D turned with a great deal of effort, his head still held there on Zafer’s shoulder, helplessly having that neck squeezed and continuing to drop more and more each moment.

“Tell her you want this, from your heart and soul, be honest with her, tell her, now.“

Ray looked into his eyes from a few feet away and couldn’t believe it was really happening.

“I... want this, Ray.”

“Again.”

“I want this, Ray.”

“Again.”

D’s head rose up on its own, away from Zafer’s shoulder and he stopped squeezing for just a moment. He leaned back just a tiny few inches to see Ray’s face as D began to speak:

“Ray, I want this, we want this. Sam and I, it’s a fantasy, one we’ve never ever shared with anyone before, not even you. It’ll be OK, really. There are limits, things even we won’t do, but this, right here, right now, yes, we both want this to happen. Be happy for us, and thank you, from both of us.”

He lowered his head back to Zafer’s shoulder and Zafer went picked up where he left off with a squeeze and whispers:

“Yes, you do, boy, good boy, let go, let go, let... go... let your mind go to sleep, go to sleep, deep sleep, safe in my arms, safe with me, sleep... deep down, dreamy sleep, so sexy, so aroused, so helplessly obedient and aroused. So helpless, all mine, all mine, boy, my very own sleepy boy, so delicious you are, you are delicious, my sleepy boy, and I love the way you surrendered to me last night, and you will again very soon, and it’ll make you so happy when you surrender and sleep, surrender and sleep. It’s what you want, it’s what we both want, you want to surrender and sleep because you are a good boy and a good boy always surrenders and sleeps on command. Surrender, and sleep, surrender, and sleep, surrender... and sleep.”

All the time he’d been whispering into D’s ear softly, Zafer had been gently holding him, swaying side to side, easing him towards the island. As D’s hands and arms sluggishly removed his clothing, his cock bounced free and Zafer’s warm soft hand took it and stroked it gently. The act caused D to moan several times as the hand worked some magic on it.

D was long since gone, and Ray could only sit there and watch. She had juiced herself several times as she sat there, in her kitchen, in her home, safe, and found herself unable to look away from what was occurring directly in front of her.

“You women, you have no idea what it’s like to be one of us, to be men, to be good boys. Sometimes you play with us like we’re nothing, but realize that without us, humanity wouldn’t be here. There’s no magic underground source of semen that’s needed for humanity to survive, we are the source of that. Our manhood, our contribution to society, it’s right here, in our balls, constantly being created and produced for that purpose alone by Mother Nature or as you refer to her, your Goddess. There must be a balance, Ray, give and take. You give, we take. We give, you take. It’s not one-sided, it’s never one-sided.“

Ray simply sat and listened, unable to do much else. She’d been stroking herself for some time now and Zafer noted it.

“Yes, helpless to your own bliss, aren’t you? Just as we are at times, we good boys, we really do love to stroke our cocks, don’t we, boy?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, Sir, say it.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Ray orgasmed at the words as they left D’s mouth, unable to stop herself.

“That’s right, good girl, surrender to it, give in, you want it, just like he does. I want it, I want his surrender, and I want yours, again, and again, and again.”

“Boy, get up on the island, now, I’ll help.”

D felt himself being lifted under the arms as his naked ass sat on the somewhat cold countertop of the island, still captured by Zafer’s eyes. He felt hands running over his chest, down his arms, whispers telling him to relax and obey, to sleep more deeply with his eyes open, and enjoy the experience. As he removed the shoes and socks and slid the pants off his legs, Zafer smiled knowing this boy before him was now really his.

D felt himself being pushed back, his eyes still never leaving Zafer’s, with that strong grip on the back of his neck gently lowering him to the countertop. The cold of the material made him shiver and Zafer just giggled softly at the reaction.

“That’s right, good boy, lay back and relax, you’re doing so well. Soon you will surrender to me, and feel more pleasure than you thought possible, and I promise you this: later, I’ll surrender to you in the same way, and we boys will have a lot of fun together knowing that we are more than capable of making ourselves feel incredible.”

Ray gasped, and then Zafer added:

“I own you now, as you own me soon. Is that acceptable?”

D nodded, and Ray had another orgasm. Zafer just looked at her and smiled.

“Good boy. I’m going to take my time with you, boy, so just enjoy this, relax deeper and deeper with everything that I do for you, to you, and with you. Let your neck relax, let your head back softly, and close your eyes. Feel everything, think nothing, and sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, so sleepy, so droopy, drowsy, sleep for me, boy, obey.”

His head lowered softly, his eyes closed, and D whimpered. Inside his mind, D had one thought and only one thought:

“He knows.”

Ray’s eyes closed as she rode out another orgasm and before they opened again, Zafer stepped to her, took her at the back of the neck and squeezed. That trigger, so deeply implanted and so consistently reinforced, gave her no choice but to offer her surrender.

“He’s safe with me, Ray, just as you are. It’s about pleasure, nothing more, even despite how I’m going to own him. I promise, I’ll use just these” and he held up both his hands, fingers spread wide, “and these” as he pointed to his mouth and tongue “and that’s all I’ll use to take his surrender. Do you understand?”

Ray nodded.

“I’m not gay, you know this, but maybe someday, with some very deep discussion about it with Sam, and D, and Mark as well, perhaps we might cross that Rubicon and take it to that edge, but for now, we’re just going to be healthy boys having fun and enjoying the way we both taste. OK?“

Suddenly Ray felt much better about things, as if the fact that Sam and D and apparently Mark and Zafer had fucked her asshole countless times in the past two days was something unusual. She wondered why some boys and men had that hang-up in such ways, that “gay” stigma which caused so many problems in reality:

They’d happily pump a girls’ asshole deep without thinking about it but doing the same thing for another boy suddenly became a squick for some reason. It was just their assholes, they were hot and tight, what difference could there really be, anatomically speaking? Shove it in, fuck it until you explode, cum, done.

For just a moment, Ray allowed herself to imagine Sam, dear sweet boy he was, helplessly obedient in her shower as Zafer fucked him deeply and kept dropping him with squeezes on the back of his neck. And then she thought of Sam doing the same for Zafer in return, his wonderful cock sliding deep into that boy’s asshole, hearing him whisper “Sleep” and watching that boy surrender, over and over and over again till they both slept.

Being completely honest with her own desires at that moment, she realized she’d love to watch it happen.

Both times.

Her arousal shot sky-high and just as she felt another orgasm approaching:

“Look into my eyes, Ray. Feel me, feel me take you, right now.“

Zafer grabbed both of her legs under the knees and lifted them high, gradually getting them against his body. Her ass, now exposed, became the target as he slid deep into her rosebud with one slow stroke all the way. She didn’t trance because he wasn’t squeezing her neck, but she lost her mind anyway. He began fucking her with intent, deep slow strokes, consistent pacing in and out, staring into her eyes, holding her, as he spoke:

“You’ve been very good to Mark, and me of course without knowing it. You’ve been so kind to him, so caring, and feeding on his, on our surrender, so often, so many times, it’s been wonderful every single time. But you need something too because everything needs balance: give and take. The Universe needs balance, so from this moment forward, I will give you what you need, Ray. I will be the one that takes you from this moment forward to all those places you want to go, I will lead the way. I will be the one in control when you need it and desire it to happen, and even times when you don’t.”

He was slowly and deeply fucking her so well, a truly a perfect fit for her, even in spite of a small amount of discomfort she was feeling because of how rough he’d been in the shower. It didn’t matter at that point because she stared into his eyes and gave herself to him more deeply than she’d ever thought possible.

He saw the shift, and spoke:

“Give it to me, now.“

Her mouth opened, and as he shifted his gaze to those lips, those unbelievably soft lips that had taken so much from him, his cream, his essence, so many times happily. Those lips now offered something he very much wanted in return.

“i... surrender...”

Zafer smiled and fucked her deep and hard for another two minutes, after which he began to slow down and became much gentler, much slower, and whispering to her the whole time.

“Good girl, such a good girl, all mine now, and I’m all yours, such is the nature of balance. Relax, and watch me accept D’s surrender, and once I have it, all of Sam is mine too. We’ll share him, as he’ll share us, for pleasure, for happiness, and lots of fun for everyone.”

“okay.”

He pulled out, then carefully lowered her legs down and helped her adjust to a comfortable position. Ray honestly felt fucked out of her mind, unlike anything even Sam had been able to do to her or Theresa over the past few days. When she recalled what Zafer had such said about him owning her, taking her forward, she smiled and pulled him into a deep kiss.

Upon release, he whispered:

“Thank you for your surrender, Mistress.”

Ray had yet another orgasm as she sat there, not expecting it but once it started there was nothing she could do but suffer it. She squealed from it, whimpered because of it, and Zafer watched her give herself over to it.

He knew all his plans to have her watch him take D were now totally derailed, so he decided to finish her off once and for all.

And suddenly he was there beside her, left hand on the back of her neck as he squeezed softly, and he slid the middle and ring fingers of his right hand deep into her rosebud, and barked:

“CUM, NOW!!!”

Her body tensed and she tossed head back into his hand as he squeezed her neck tightly and drove those two fingers into her asshole. He wiggled them for a few moments and then pulled them out, and inserted them right into her pussy and hooked them back inside her which put pressure on her clit from the inside. He then began wiggling his entire hand, consistently in the same place rubbing her from the inside as they pushed her clit into the hood that protected it.

Her eyes locked onto his as she came again, and then again, and then again, and a fourth time before she was simply gone.

He lifted her limp, loose and relaxed completely unconscious form into his arms, carried her to the bedroom, and lay her gently on her bed. Covering her, he leaned in, kissed her gently on the forehead, and whispered one last thing:

“Thank you, Mistress, for teaching me all the things I need to know to make dreams come true for all of us. Sleep.”

He returned to the kitchen and marveled at the delicious boy waiting on him, that cock bouncing happily on the heartbeats.

“Boy, raise your legs high.”

D raised his legs as instructed.

Zafer stepped to him, between the legs of the body-known-as-Sam and placed his hands on the backs of D’s knees. He pushed forward and D’s body folded gently. He glanced at Sam’s rosebud, smiled, and then whispered:

“Why should Bri have all the fun?”

D screamed as Zafer’s tongue took that most sensitive part of him.

D, for a moment, recalled some of those male-male stories on the archive he’d encountered. There were some, as Sam had attempted to explain to Theresa, that were just seriously fucking hot. Sam had always wondered what it might be like to be taken by a man or even another boy about his age, deeply tranced without his conscious awareness, programmed to be completely helpless and obedient, to be a truly good boy, and learn what true surrender actually was.

Sam had stroked himself utterly senseless to a few stories. Only a very few were presenting the idea of “Pleasure knows no gender” in a manner that Sam, and D to some degrees, found to be acceptable.

D, in those brief moments before what Zafer was doing was going to make him pass out completely, realized he was now one of those characters in one of those stories and he was very happy about it.

With one last gasp, and one more pulse, D blacked out.

Zafer giggled as he continued to tongue-fuck the body-known-as-Sam until he was damned good and ready to stop. Some casual licks on the underside of the balls, one or two licks up the shaft, one light suck on the head knowing precisely what it would do: instantly make D perfectly sleepy, shoving him right to that edge, and it did as D sighed contentedly when it happened.

But one thing was absolutely for sure:

Zafer knew from personal first-hand and first-tongue experience that D’s surrender was still a good way off.

As he continued, D made whimper or two that caught Zafer’s attention.

“Ah, yes, you’re close now, relax, boy, relax. Soon, very soon, almost there.”

He shifted his position and stood up, lowering D’s legs to either side. Having had it done to him so many times, he knew exactly what to do for D, with just one little difference. He shifted his right palm fingers down instead of up, with a specific intention.

“Boy, look into my eyes, now.“

As D lifted his head slowly, once that eye contact happened, he was perfectly tranced as always.

“Mine, say it.”

“Yours.”

“Good boy. Give me your surrender, now.“

Eyes wide open, holding D in place, Zafer’s fingertips stroked his tummy, drawing that deep sleepy docile submission to the surface. The palm on D’s balls pressed in softly as the middle finger slid deep into his rosebud as intended. The lips pursed on the head of D’s cock then shifted and took in the head and held it for a few moments as Zafer focused all of his awareness on D’s eyes.

With a slow nod and slow blink, Zafer sucked and his cheeks pulled in.

D surrendered without hesitation, and it went on, and on, much longer than it had with Theresa, both for him or when she took Sam. That finger stroking his rosebud wouldn’t let him stop having that orgasm and that stroking on his tummy calmed him as the seconds ticked by, on and on and on.

D had never felt so helpless in his life, nor had Sam, or so good at the same time.

He felt the need and did it:

“i surrender... Sir.”

Zafer winked and D drifted off into those eyes and slept.

Zafer stroked and palmed and finger-fucked and of course sucked for another minute or so before he finally released his prey, so to speak. He whispered to D, brought him up to a functional level, led him to the guest bedroom and put him to sleep with a few minutes of whispers, and thanked him for being such a good boy that surrendered to him so beautifully.

Zafer lived for pleasure, basically, every minute, of every day, and now that he was able to present himself, he fully intended to make the best of his body, and those around him, as often as possible. He looked down on the body-known-as-Sam, smiled, and then remembered he had one more thing to do before he wanted to sleep.

He went back to the bedroom, slid onto the bed, straddled the body-known-as-Theresa, and told her to wake up.

The moment Theresa eyes opened and got some sense of where she was and what was happening, she looked into his eyes and said:

“Mark?”

“Not quite.”

He squeezed her neck, told her to suck, and fucked her mouth until he fed her some cream. After that, he finally decided yes, even he’d had enough.

Well, almost.

He snuggled into her, slipped his cock into her ass, and with one deep stroke and that squeeze he fucked her right back to sleep and then drifted off himself.