The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 26

After Bri left Theresa’s apartment all she could do was wonder what was going on and worry. Eventually, she stopped on her path across the campus and sat down on one of the short concrete barriers along the path. She took a deep breath in followed by a deep sigh out to slow and calm herself.

“Everything is going to be fine,” Anna offered.

“The only reason you’d say that,” Bri whispered in a reply, “would be if you know something, so tell me what happened.”

“Most of what happened last night isn’t available to you, or me, to be perfectly honest. A lot of stuff happened during that period when Theresa switched us off, and sometimes even I can’t get that stuff back. I just get brief glimpses now and again, feelings, intuitions I suppose. We know she’s not really shutting our minds off, but she explained all this to you in the recent past with those EEG studies and the ultra-depth hypnosis research she’s done. There are levels down where even I don’t have control of anything, Bri, honestly, and it’s scary sometimes knowing that but it’s also pretty fucking hot too.“

“So, you’re telling me you got nothing, nada, zip, absolutely nothing to tell me?”

“Well, there’s one particular thing, and I cannot guarantee this to any degree at all, it was a glimpse, nothing more than that, OK?” Anna said, hoping it might actually help.

Bri sighed.

“OK, right now I’ll take any morsel of info you can give me.”

“There was a moment, just the briefest moment when our eyes opened and we were pretty deep in Sam. He was on the day-bed in her bedroom, I think, and we were in-between his legs doing our thing.”

“Well that’s nothing, really, Sam and I know that aspect of each other well with respect to that little port of pleasure, and so do you, for that matter.”

“Yes, yes, he’s delicious, we all know this, and he knows it about us too, and the others. The other thing I recall was seeing Theresa standing behind him, stroking his temples and whispering things I couldn’t make out.”

“Brainwashing him, why am I not surprised. Sooner or later I’m sure she’ll want to spend time brainwashing all of us, if she hasn’t already,” Bri noted, kicking her feet out and letting them drop back against the concrete barrier just to feel something.

“Yes, and Sam was pretty far gone. His eyes were wide open as he repeated her chants. But there’s one more thing,” she started to say.

“Oh get on with it.”

“Sam was staring into Mark’s eyes, and he wasn’t blinking.”

“Oh... ohhhhh... really.”

“There’s something you need to see, Bri, something that happened earlier today. That all happened last night, but those events led to other events earlier today. Are you ready?”

“No, but do it anyway.”

Bri’s eyes closed as she sat there taking in whatever sunlight was available. She shivered in the chilly fall afternoon air and her eyelids fluttered like mad for about eleven seconds. When they opened again, Bri felt like her entire reality had flipped upside down, and the vertigo washed over her pretty severely. She held her legs in place and went stiff, head to toe, attempting to right herself.

She reached up and touched herself on the lips softly.

“Mark, you, we did that for him?”

“Yep. And he was a very good boy, exactly as Theresa said he would be.”

“I don’t understand, what does this other experience have to do with last night?”

“Remember what I was doing for Mark, what our lips were doing for him, where our hands were and the effect all if it had on him? Remember his eyes staring into ours?”

Bri thought about it for a few moments, made the connection to the rewind she’d just experienced, and a moment later, she gasped quite loudly and covered her mouth on the inhale.

“Yeah, you got it now, class is dismissed. And while I have no proof of it, I’m pretty confident that’s something that’s now causing a problem for Theresa and Ray, more than likely Sam, and D, and maybe even Mark too.”

Anna went silent and just let the information settle; she’d done what she could to present what she remembered from her own perspective. Now it was up to Bri.

“Look, I’m an open-minded person, you know this,” Bri started, kicking her feet against the wall with more intensity. “And I, or we, don’t know Sam truly deeply, at least not yet. We don’t know what his deepest dreams are, or his deepest fantasies, so while I’m going to accept what you’ve just shared with me, I’ll take the position that most of us have: Sam would not have done anything he, or perhaps D, did not want to truly experience.“

“That’s what I’m hoping, yes.”

“Wow, I hadn’t even considered that possibility. Mark, and Sam, it honestly just never crossed my mind,” Bri thought.

“Or mine, obviously. I guess the plot thickens,” Anna offered.

“Like sweet thick cream, indeed.”

Bri laughed out loud, all alone in the physical sense, but Anna laughed right along with her. Her smartphone ringtone sounded and she pulled it from the hoodie pocket.

“Hi, what’s up?” Yeah, I’m free. No, Sam stopped by Theresa’s place as I was leaving. Yes, I know, she was crying, I wanted to stay and offer help for whatever but she brushed me away basically. Mark’s there. Yes, he’s been there since yesterday afternoon. Well, that’s complicated but I suppose sooner or later you’re going to find out. No, it’s just something that Mark and I have been working on with Theresa for a while now, a pet project of hers. NO, NO, not those kinds of pets. Well, honestly I can’t answer that for sure, go figure.”

Several students passed by as Bri just sat there chatting away like so many other students were seen doing so often.

“Sure. Cellini’s sounds wonderful, I hope things work out with whatever Theresa is upset about. It would be awesome to get all of us together tonight, how about that? What time is it anyway,” and she pulled her phone off one ear to check—4:14 PM “holy shit, where did the day go, wow. I was headed to the cafeteria but I suppose Cellini’s is a much better option. Oh? Wait, wait, say that again, say exactly what you just said, one more time. You want me to eat someone? Now? I’m on the way, bye.”

In no more than the time it took to push herself off the barrier, Bri hit her stride and ran the whole way across the campus to the apartment. It wasn’t a world record pace or anything but she worked up a nice sweat from the effort and in a matter of minutes she was there knocking.

“Damn, you are fast,” were the words offered to her by Janine as she opened the door.

“Well, you know, you said something that really piqued my curiosity, what can I say. Now where it this supposedly delicious young thing you’re hiding from me, huh, huh?”

She looked around, saw Kess standing at the wall divider between the bedroom—door closed—and the kitchen. She was giggling like crazy for some reason and Janine couldn’t help but join in.

“Bri, relax, yes there’s someone here we want you to, well, yes you need to meet her first obviously. But Kess and I are quite convinced that once you meet this lovely young girl, and you see what she has to offer you, and us, as well as some other talents that she’ll learn as time goes by, you’re going to become addicted to her, practically instantly.”

Kess had to be Kess:

“And don’t worry, if you drool yourself and juice yourself senseless here on the carpet, we’ll take care of it. Needs a good cleaning anyway.”

More giggles and laughter and Bri was really getting worked up over it. Her adrenaline had peaked just a bit after she stopped the run, and standing there, thinking about what these two were hinting at, was only getting her more aroused by the second.

“Stop teasing me, you heartless bitches, where is she?”

Kess reached down and opened the bedroom door, and after a second or so she said:

“Come out, girl, meet a friend of ours. She really wants to make your acquaintance, head to toe, and everything in-between.”

After a few more seconds Emma stepped into the doorway, and then walked into the living room, doing her best to keep her shyness down to a comfortable level.

Bri, with faint recognition of the face, spoke first:

“From... the IHOP?”

Emma nodded.

“Wow, wow, just... wow. No insult here or anything but, holy shit you clean up well, girl.”

She stepped forward and offered her hand:

“Brianna, my friends and now you can call me Bri. A great pleasure to meet you.“

“I know who you are, I’ve seen you at the track, rather frequently actually.”

As their hands met, they shook a few times, some of the post-hypnotic suggestions that Janine had dropped into Emma’s willing mind began to turn some gears. One of them was to slowly and consistently shake Bri’s hand up and down and stare deep into her eyes, and keep herself from blinking as much as possible.

As Janine watched, and Kess picked up on it, those first few precious moments of rapport were pretty visible. There were literally sparks flying off both Bri and Emma if one was open enough to see them happen.

“Oh?” Bri asked, her hand still there moving up and down. “You were spying on me?”

“My eyes, Bri, my eyes are always happy to look at you run, you are incredible when you run. I’ve seen you at the pool too from time to time. I go there and watch the swimmers on occasion.”

Janine bit her lower lip and Kess found her knees beginning to rub together because they both knew what was about to happen and both were quite certain they’d cum as soon as it did.

Hands up, and down, up, and down, soft voices, eyes staring into eyes, Bri was already captured but just didn’t know it yet. Even Emma, a complete novice to hypnosis in most respects, but being such an outstanding subject, had learned very well from Janine’s exceptional tutoring in a very brief span of time.

It didn’t hurt that Emma was already in a trance herself and just playing the role of a dominant female hypnotist as had been suggested, either.

“Yeah... swimmers...”

“I love to imagine something, Bri, don’t you? You love to imagine being in that pool, swimming, your body so comfortable there in the water, floating...”

Upon her saying the word “floating,” Janine and Kess watched Bri: her shoulders dropped, her eyelids went to half-closed, and she whimpered the most wonderful whimper they’d heard, well, since the last one a few hours earlier from Emma herself.

“... just floating, so peaceful, floating, like a dream, you’re dreaming, Bri, dream. Deeper, dream deeper, and deeper, dream, Bri, just dream.”

Bri, now fully gone, eyes glazed, not even aware it had happened.

And that’s when Janine and Kess had practically simultaneous orgasms as they attempted to remain standing there watching one deeply hypnotized girl put another one to sleep standing.

Kess, barely able to stand, managed to get out a few grunted words:

“I swear... Mistress... I need to get... paid... for my recruiting... efforts... unf

“You’ll get... what you deserve, sleepy... girl... soon enough,” Janine attempted to reply casually. She then made her way, shakily, to stand beside Emma and whispered:

“Good girl, you’ve done so well, Emma. Now, tell Bri that she can awaken at her own pace and that when she does, she will not consciously be aware of her right arm until you ask her about it. Obey.”

“Bri, you can awaken at your own pace and not be consciously aware of your right arm until I ask you about it. Obey.”

Bri twitched a bit, stood up, shook off the trance and then just stared at Emma. Then she glanced at Kess on Emma’s left, still struggling to stand up straight and giggling, and then she stared at Janine for a moment and Janine just shrugged her shoulders. Janine smiled then whispered in Emma’s ear:

“Emma, you can awaken at your own pace in a few moments, and when you do, you’ll remember everything that’s just happened, including all the suggestions that I gave to you earlier to make this little moment a reality. Obey.”

She blinked several times, then wavered slightly and Janine held her steady. Shaking her head slightly, Emma realized she still held on to Bri’s right hands, at least the fingers, and slowly pulled her hand back.

Bri looked at her hand as it did and attempted to get a grasp of her own reality for several seconds.

“I CALL SHENANIGANS!!!” she barked out and all of them laughed for almost a full minute. The fact that Bri’s arm just remained in place outside her conscious awareness only served to make Janine, Kess, and Emma laugh that much more.

“OK, that’ll be enough. Emma, if you please, dear?” Janine said.

“Bri, what’s going on with your right arm?” she said in-between giggles.

With a blink, suddenly her own right arm just appeared there in mid-air and she did her best Keanu Reeves impression she could:

“Whoa...”

She shook out that pins and needles feeling as everything seemed to return to normal.

Emma, all on her own, reached out for her again.

“No tricks, at least not until later, I guess. My name is Emma, and it’s finally nice to meet you.”

Bri, still twisting her arm rather severely in a shoulder stretch, took the chance and reached out. Their hands met, they both felt a little spark, and both smiled.

“Now, I presume this is the girl you mentioned on the phone, Janine? Something about wanting me to eat her, in some way, shape or form?”

Kess was usually the one to make such a comment at just the right, or wrong, moment depending. This time, because it was Bri, all of them nearly ended up on the floor laughing.

“Emma, remember what we discussed earlier? This is entirely up to you, as everything always is. We’re all friends here, and we’ll always take care of you, if you’re willing to learn new things, about yourself, and now obviously about us too. One thing I will say: Kess is definitely bi, and right now Sam is basically her guy, so to speak. I myself, well, I could say I’m in a transition phase and I’m learning new things about myself and my own desires that I’ve hidden for a long time.”

“And I,” Bri said, as she stepped to Emma and took her by the back of the neck—not a squeeze, however—and pulled her into a deep kiss for about twenty seconds, “am hungry.”

Emma felt those insanely awesome goosebumps and shivers across every inch of her body and they just didn’t seem to go away. Every hair was standing at full attention as she stared into Bri’s eyes, only inches away, still feeling that warm soft palm on the back of her neck.

“Emma, show me.”

Emma nodded softly and turned. Bri kept her hand on the back of her neck for a few seconds longer and then lost the will to keep standing entirely.

Emma had lifted her sundress up with her left hand and Bri’s entire world became that girl’s simply perfect ass.

“Oh... my... Goddess...” was all Bri could whisper.

Janine noted the reaction as quite positive and nodded at Kess. Kess nodded back in the same manner, and then they both just looked at Bri.

“Oh, Bri, it gets so much better,” Janine whispered into Bri’s ear. She was panting now, ragged breathing, and salivating so much she was actually drooling as some of it caught on the grey hoodie top along her upper chest.

Kess felt basically the same way but she’d had a taste, so had Janine. This was Bri’s moment and so she and Janine just stood together and watched.

Emma, looking down on Bri kneeling behind her, feeling a rush of power from that look, that focus on her ass, whispered:

“Bri, meet my rosebud and say hi, please, and give her a nice deep kiss too.”

Emma’s right hand slowly crossed her right hip, grabbed her perfectly developed right cheek, and pulled outward. The motion exposed her perfect pink rosebud even as it stretched it into an oblong oval.

Bri’s tongue slipped out of her mouth very slowly and even more drool began to drip off her chin. Janine and Kess were right there on that edge all over again. After a few moments, the suggestion to give that part of Emma a nice deep kiss finally sank in, and Bri leaned forward slowly.

They waited for it, both of them, waited so patiently like time slowed down for Janine and Kess.

Bri’s tongue altered shape from being flat and wide to thin and pointy and made contact with Emma’s rosebud and drove in without stopping, as far as it could be inserted. Bri took in one long deep inhale through her nose, and in that moment, in that single act, Emma’s scent and taste found itself imprinted on the inside of Bri’s skull cavity forever.

Bri gasped and whimpered, and Janine and Kess as expected came considerably harder than earlier and fell back against the wall, holding each other as they slid down to the floor. They watched their friend give herself over to that act, surrendering to her desire to please and offer herself for the sake of pleasure.

Emma found herself pushed into the divider and used her right hand to steady herself. Bri reached up with both hands and had a firm grip on each cheek keeping them as widely separated as she possibly could.

She tongue-fucked Emma to a point where Emma was certain she couldn’t stay standing, and then Bri’s head shifted low and her tongue worked its way into Emma’s delicious slit, devouring her to the best of her ability.

“Bri, pause,” Janine could barely get out.

Bri, the good girl she always was, obeyed and went perfectly still, tongue deep in Emma’s pussy and her nose pressed right into her rosebud.

“Emma,” Janine started to say but then had to gasp a few times as she continued feeling that pleasure, “reach back with your right hand, take her at the back of her neck, here,” and she showed Emma by grabbing Kess in that way, “squeeze softly and whisper the word ‘Suck’ and don’t let go of that squeeze no matter what happens, understand? Bri, live.”

Kess, not directly commanded to do it, still reacted to it and immediately began taking off Janine’s pants, not willing to stop till she got her Mistress where she wanted her to obey the command to suck. Janine, thinking for just a moment she couldn’t let it happen, realized that she could and that she wanted it, and just relaxed back and let her sleepy girl devour her once more.

Emma had nodded slightly but Janine never saw it. Emma turned her head and only saw half-lidded eyes behind her, as Bri licked and licked and just wouldn’t stop. As her right hand softly took the back of Bri’s neck, just under the point where her hair was pulled into that ponytail, she sighed, squeezed, and whispered:

“Suck.”

Bri, now fully under Emma’s control, began to suck, and Emma thrust her hips back smothering Bri with both her pussy and rosebud, pulling her as hard as she could with that one hand.

It was just too much, it was more than she could take really, all these things happening to her so fast. Emma had gone from not having any experience with hypnosis to speak of, to being deeply hypnotized several times in just the past few hours, to then trancing Bri face-to-face, and now realizing that she held Bri in the palm of her hand as Bri shifted and went back to tongue-fucking her perfect pink rosebud.

As she twisted back to look at Bri, the fantasies she’d had about Bri over the past year or so came back, watching her on the track running, seeing her from a distance, and yes, she’d even purchased some high-powered binoculars to get a better look at times. Then at the swimming pool sometimes, watching from the stands, acting like she was studying various things when all she wanted to do was get in the pool with all those hot fucking smooth bodies and lick them out of their minds.

She liked the boys too, of course, and the male swimmers, their tight trunks, their almost always visible cocks. She wondered what it might be like to be in one of their locker rooms: an invisible girl, getting herself off at all those delicious young smooth bodies like the girls and boys.

She fantasized about mind-control like so many other people did, and yes, the idea of trancing the entire swim teams in one fell swoop and having them just fuck each other completely out of their minds that she controlled, that was a rather big one.

But seeing Bri, one of her own personal fantasy girls, there on her knees behind her ass, her eyes half-lidded, tears down both cheeks, and Bri’s soft wet tongue stabbing her asshole over and over and over again, it really was too much for Emma.

At least at that moment.

“STOP!!!” she screamed out and released Bri, and as Bri relaxed back into her kneeling position, her eyes remained open but half-lidded, her tongue still gently sliding into and out of her mouth running completely on automatic.

Emma stepped forward against the divider and turned. She looked over at Janine who was at that moment somewhat lost in whatever Kess was doing to her and wondered how the hell she allowed herself to get caught up in any of it.

For a few moments, her instincts told her to get out of that apartment as fast as possible and never come back and lose Kess’ number and delete any record of the call. The orgasms she’d had were better than anything she’d ever been able to give herself, even with deep penetration of her own rosebud in the process.

And then she looked at Bri, still there, on her knees, lapping away at the air, and she wondered where Bri’s mind was at that moment. She stood up and Janine whispered:

“Emma, look at Bri, please.”

She glanced at Janine then back as Bri as requested.

“Right now, she’s in a trance, and it’s one that she happily allowed herself to slip into at your request. Bri lives and breathes pleasure, Emma. Her body needs it, requires it, and is happy to lose itself in not only having it provided to her but in the act of providing it to another, or several others depending. She is a very good girl, and she will literally kneel there, waiting for you to respond to her because the trance she slipped into was induced by you when you squeezed her neck and told her to suck.”

Emma, feeling responsible, started to move towards Bri.

“Wait,” Janine said, and Emma stopped cold.

“Think about your life, Emma, think about every moment of your life up till this one right now, and yes include those from a few minutes ago when Bri deeply tasted you for several minutes. Think about how that felt for you, and then consider that she’s probably had half a dozen orgasms in the past five minutes or so just from licking you. Lean down, look at her leggings.“

Emma leaned forward just a bit and could make out a seriously dark section of Bri’s grey yoga pants.

“Yes, you caused that to happen with that insanely delicious rosebud of yours, and probably your pussy too. You are crazy delicious, Emma, and I, and Kess, and Bri would love to play with you if you’re willing. We’d love to enjoy every inch of you, head to toe, and yes from that delicious asshole to your soft abdomen as well. Our tongues, our mouths, our hands, our fingers, maybe even our toes, who knows, but we want to give you pleasure, and we’d really love to know you’d love to return it just the same.”

Bri, still lapping, began to whimper.

“She hears me, on a deep level in her sleepy mind, Emma. She sees you, on that same deep level. It’s difficult to respond because of how deep she is, but there’s a part of her that’s telling you yes, it’s OK, use me, use my face, fuck it, fuck my face, ride it and use my tongue to get off on, please.”

Emma, rather startled at the descriptions of what Janine was saying, stepped back against the divider and brought her arms up, not quite in a defensive posture but more like an unsure one.

“Look at Kess, look at what she’s doing to me, with me, and for me. Kess is my sleepy girl, my best friend in the world, and I love her to death, but I know this is what she wants to do for me, and she knows—and so does Bri—that I will do anything to please them both in return. Just like I’ll do anything to please you, if you’ll trust yourself, and me, and the rest of us.”

She was hearing what Janine was saying but she just couldn’t stop staring at Bri, lapping away, waiting... waiting...

“She’s waiting... on me?” she finally offered.

“Yes, Emma, she is. And she’ll stay there until either you walk away and she drifts off to sleep, or you wake her up as you did earlier and end this. Is that what you really want, Emma? Or do you want to find out what you’re truly capable of?”

For twenty-odd seconds or so Emma just stood there, becoming more aroused with each passing moment as she stared at Bri’s bright pink wet tongue. She imagined for a moment that if she could see it happen, if she could see Bri’s bright pink wet tongue sliding deep into her perfect pink rosebud sometime, even just once, that would be worth everything.

She stepped forward, grabbed Bri at the back of the neck once more, raised one leg over Bri’s left shoulder, and pulled her mouth straight onto her pussy hard as she barked out:

“SUCK!!!”

Janine passed out from the orgasm that hit her, and Kess just kept sucking as her Mistress had commanded. When the barked command to suck hit her ears, even in spite of it not being from her Mistress, it gave Kess even more reason to obey.

Bri could only stare into the eyes over her that belonged to the girl with the most delicious rosebud she’d ever tasted and whimper her surrender as that most delicious pussy smothered her deep.

* * *

Sam found himself in his special place, relaxing so deeply into the roots of that tree once more. So peaceful, it was nothing but peaceful there as the breeze blew softly and that wonderful old tree moved so slowly back and forth, back and forth.

He’d had a pretty busy week, and was quite tired, exhausted really even after being able to get at least some sleep. He really did love the girls and everything they were doing to him, with him, and for him. And yes, being fucked to sleep was wonderful, but because he was becoming so conditioned to it, he never really consciously had any chance to enjoy it:

They’d say that phrase, take his cock inside their warm soft wet pussies, and that would be it for him until he woke up at some point later. Perhaps he could work with Janine, or maybe Theresa, to dampen the effect of dropping away so fast, giving him more time to enjoy their verbal seduction of his sleepy self.

He looked off into the distance and just sighed out a deep breath and closed his eyes, and not a single thing bothered him at all in that peaceful place.

“Hi.”

Eyes open, he turned and saw... D.

“D? What... what are you doing here?”

“This place is nice, Sam, it really is, and I hate to disturb you because I know you really are at peace here, but we need to talk about something very important. The bar thing, yeah, I didn’t want to pull you from this,” as he looked around, noting the view was indeed quite impressive, “to that shitty hole-in-the-wall with the smells and that damned jukebox again.”

“Uhmmm... OK, I guess that makes some sense.”

“Can I sit there for a while, I’ve never been here, it’s your place and I’ve never wanted to intrude, but I am curious about it. Just for a few minutes?”

Sam sat up and offered his special place to D, and as he sat back it did fit him perfectly, and he did feel sleepy almost immediately.

“Wow... this... oh boy, that’s nice, damn, that’s like... that’s...”

And D quite literally drifted off to sleep in a matter of seconds.

“Seriously?” Sam blurted out.

He sat there for a few moments, however, and watched that other side of him, watched the face smooth out, watched the muscles in that mirror image of himself melt into the roots practically. He’d never seen himself deeply asleep, or deeply entranced, and he had to admit, D looked pretty much long gone.

“D, wake up, will ya, you said you wanted to chat.”

With a twitch and a twist, D returned.

“Now I know what that feeling is. Lips, soft lips, sucking on the head of our cock. Just that, nothing else touching us, not even being captured by eyes. Just soft lips on the head sucking back and forth, it’s that instantly sleepy blissed-out state. That’s why you love it so much, you’ve associated that feeling with this place, now it makes perfect sense.”

“Well, I guess there’s a connection, yes, I just hadn’t put a lot of thought into it.”

“Sam, whenever those girls, or someone else, puts their soft wet lips on the head of our cock and sucks gently back and forth only on the head alone, we’re pretty much gone, so no, not a lot of thought happens when we’re sucked to sleep basically. Hurray, we figured out that mystery, now moving on.”

D pushed himself out of the root-chair Sam’s imagination had created and stared back at it.

“Damn, that’s powerful, no wonder you love it here so much.”

“Yes, you said moving on, what’s so important?”

D sat down on the grass and looked around.

“D? Really, after all we’ve been through so far, in our lifetime, and just the past week, I doubt there’s anything you could possibly say that could—

“Mark, more accurately Mark’s other side, Zafer, tranced me, deep, so deep I could never even begin to resist and I honestly didn’t want to once he started. He whispered to me so well, Sam, so deeply in my ear, that voice of his, it made me sleepy for him in a matter of seconds. He laid me on Theresa’s kitchen island and put me to sleep very deeply. Then he dominated Ray utterly and accepted her complete total surrender. He tongue-fucked our helpless obedient asshole for a while, licked and sucked our balls, then licked and sucked softly on the head of our cock and sent us off drifting again. Then he tranced me with his eyes, stroked our tummy and our balls while he deeply fingered our asshole and accepted my own compete surrender as he fed on my, on our cream.“

Sam didn’t say a word.

“Oh, then he put us to sleep in the guest bed which is where we still are, actually.”

Sam still didn’t say a word.

“Oh, one last thing: Zafer, yeah, I call him Sir now, willingly. Figured that might be relevant.”

Sam sat up straight, twisted to one side, then the other, took in a long deep breath of that clean crisp air, then let it out in a long slow sigh.

“I have one question, with more to follow, if you will,” Sam said.

“Anything.”

He sat back on his hands, closed his eyes, and asked:

“With everything you just told me, knowing me better than I know myself, after everything that has happened in our shared life, and with everything that these past what, six days now, have taught us, here’s the one question, D, so I want your instant answer, no thinking about it at all. You’re faster than me, you’re way, way faster than I could ever hope to be, so answer me from our shared heart, mind, body, and soul, OK?”

“OK,” D whispered, unsure what was about to happy.

“In those brief moments when he captured you, when he whispered those words in your, in our ear, when they grabbed hold of your deepest self and you made the decision you didn’t want to resist, that you wanted to be taken, that you needed it with everything that you are, how did you feel in those moments?“

“I wanted to cry.

“Because?”

“He knew.”

“He knew what, exactly?”

“He knew what I truly needed and wanted to happen.”

“Which happened to be?”

“To be taken when I gave of myself, to be accepted as I am, freely, instantly, without hesitation.”

“And in those moments when he made you sleepy, right there on that edge where we both love to be, now that you understand why I’ve always loved that idea so much and now have the actual real-world experience of it, many times over and more times to come, were you happy, D?”

“So happy my heart, our heart, cried, Sam. I cried for him, I cried tears for him when he took me.”

“One last question: when he accepted your surrender, your willing surrender of everything that you are, that we are I suppose, in those moments as this person, in Mark’s body even, stroked our tummy, and palmed our balls, and you said he fingered our rosebud too, in those moments when his eyes held you in place, tranced, like you were his prey and he wasn’t going to let you get away, as you fed him, as you found that release of our cream into his warm soft mouth, were you happy, D?“

“I can’t offer the words to describe the feeling, Sam, I honestly can’t.”

“Then show me, all of it, right now.“

“As you wish,” D offered, and he stared into Sam’s eyes there in Sam’s special place for several seconds.

Sam’s eyes closed, his body relaxed back on the hands behind him on the ground holding him up, and then he fell back on the grass.

“Oh God...”

And then he cried like D had never seen him cry before in all the time he’d been there in the background of their shared mind. But he stayed in place and knew Sam had to accept it all on his own terms, what was done was done.

Sam even started whispering “yes, Sir” as D had done.

But he didn’t whisper those last words D offered: his surrender.

After a few minutes of crying, Sam laughed a good hearty laugh that surprised D quite strongly.

Sam sat up and smiled. He wiped the tears from his eyes and looked up at the tree. He reached over and patted it on the trunk and thanked it for always being there to calm and relax him.

He finally looked at D and for several seconds not a sound was heard aside from the soft breeze and the leaves swaying back and forth.

“D, I am nothing but envious of you, and seriously jealous right now. I really am. I wanted that experience, that was a fantasy that I discovered in a story years ago, you remember the one obviously. That’s why this person, this Zephyr or whoever-

“Zafer, Z-a-f-e-r, and yeah I suppose the way he pronounced it did come out as Zephyr, but it’s Zafer.”

“OK, Zafer, that’s what when he tranced you, and I presume he just did some startle thing because you’d be aware of most any other form of induction someone might try, especially Mark who’s never worked with us, that I can recall.”

“No, Mark hasn’t worked with us in any manner yet aside from his sleepy side deciding to come out yesterday apparently. He’s a pretty dominant counterpart, Sam, as you now have some recall of. He’s very intense, and when he snatched the back of my neck and barked that “SLEEP!” command right into my ear—I mean it, Sam, remember that, remember that moment again.”

Sam closed his eyes and recalled that rewind and that moment:

Zafer had not just pulled and squeezed D’s neck, he’d done it in a specific way: he pulled him directly into his left shoulder, with his left hand on the back of his neck and Zafer’s fingers and hands, because of being a musician that did a lot of keyboard work, was incredibly strong. When that palm landed and those fingers squeezed tightly, he pulled D’s head forward so rapidly that shift in balance caused the startle as it always does, but Zafer barked that “SLEEP!” command directly into his ear, not off in the distance.

That, because of how much Sam and D loved to have someone whispering in their ears so close, had a monumentally powerful effect on D and it—along with that off-balance movement—shoved him so deep into trance there simply was no way to resist it on any level that mattered.

“Yeah, I know, right in the ear, it’s a Kryptonite-like thing for me, and apparently you too,” Sam noted.

“Remember the whispers, Sam, remember what he whispered to me, so close, I felt his lips on my ear, Sam, I felt his hot breath in my ear and those whispers. I didn’t want to resist, I had to surrender.”

Sam closed his eyes once more and remembered:

The feeling, that sensitive touch of those lips against his left ear, then that oh-so-soft whisper of “Sleep for me, sleepy boy” over and over coupled with that strong irresistible squeeze on the back of his neck.

“Mmmm... shit, D, I wish...”

“You wish?”

“I don’t mean to sound upset, but that’s the second time now you’ve had a chance to do something that I originally had a fantasy about and I know in both situations that you never had any interest until the past few days happened. I’m the one that had the fantasy of being the sleepy boy and being fucked to sleep. I’m the one that read that story where that older slick smooth grey-haired older man seduced that young helpless boy into a perfect sleepy trance and sucked him off three ways from Sunday as he emptied that boy’s mind and his balls and his will all at the same time.“

“I know, and I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry, I understand why it happened. I know what happened between Mark and I even if he doesn’t, to various degrees, and I was OK with that. If you were happy with everything that this person, Za—

“Zafer.”

“Yes, Zafer, I’ll figure it out sooner or later, but if you’re happy with everything he did to you, for you, and with you, then I am happy for you, understand?“

“Thanks, Sam.”

“Zafer and you, you’ve got a thing now, and I’m OK with that, he can drain you anytime he wants if you’re willing, and I hope you’re able to return the favor sometime and snatch his will right out from under him, understand?”

“I’m not sure if I’d ever be able to take him down, honestly.”

“The startle response doesn’t fail if you catch someone off-guard—once it happens, it’s up to you to follow through. If you catch him at the right moment, he will sleep for you just as you slept for him, and that’s all there is to it. Got it?“

“You’re awfully confident I can pull that off.”

“Yes, and after it happens, after you put him to sleep, after you tongue-fuck him for twice as long and suck his balls for twice as long and lick his cock for twice as long and then drain him for twice as long, you can let me watch the rewind and I’ll be happy to spurt off from the memories a few dozen times because we’re good boys and that’s what we like to do when something is fucking hot. Are we clear?”

“Yes, Sir.“

“Oh, you are funny,” Sam laughed.

“I’ll be here all night, and the rest of our lives, deal with it,” D responded, feeling much better about the whole situation in those moments in Sam’s special place.

“A request, if I will?” he asked.

“Sure.”

“Sometime, if you’re not using this place, would it be OK if I just hung out, those few moments a while ago, there in that spot,” as he pointed to the area where those roots formed that makeshift recliner for Sam, “would it be OK to drop in and just, well, be at peace for a while?”

“D, are you busy for the next hour or so?”

“No, why?”

“I need to go return a favor. You’re welcome here anytime, so lay back,” and D got up and got into that rooted chair, “relax, D, just relax. Feel the wind across your cheek, feel it over your arm and body, feel the tree, feel the peace of this place, this special place, now for your pleasure as well as mine. And in no time at all, you’ll be deeply...” and Sam waved his hand down over D’s eyes, already closed, “asleep.”

D melted, and Sam, for lack of a better phrase, felt it instantly as part of his mind just shut off to various degrees, beyond his access. In fact, when it happened some parts of the valley way off in the distance just suddenly went fuzzy as those parts of D that worked on the imagination level apparently shifted into a state of idle activity. Sam remembered the EEG patterns Theresa had taught him about and decided to give something a chance:

“D, I know you’re already so very deep, you’re a good boy, thank you. Allow yourself to imagine this place, as peaceful as it is, and as you drift and float and dream, it becomes more real to you, there in your own imagination, because your imagination powers it all. Drift, float, dream, and make this place real for you, as you sleep. I know what to do now, so sleep... sleep... sleep.”

And a moment later D was alone, and deeply asleep, in that part of their shared mind.

Sam opened his eyes on the guest bed. He climbed out and stood up and stretched. Carefully he made his way to the main bedroom and pushed the door open softly. He could see Theresa on the outer edge of the bed and Mark snuggled into her from behind. He carefully made his way to the side of the bed and gently stroked Theresa on the left cheek. Her eyes opened slowly and Sam put a finger to his lips to make sure she stayed quiet. He nodded twice rapidly and she blinked once as confirmation.

Sam winked, and she had no idea what that was all about.

Sam reached over, placed his right hand on the back of Mark’s neck and barked out:

ZAFER, WAKE UP!!!”

His eyes popped open and Sam squeezed really hard and barked “SLEEP!!!” and then leaned in and started on similar soft whispers of his own, directly into that ear, making physical contact and breathing into it so every word was felt as well as heard:

“Yes, that’s it, sleepy boy, go deeper, sleep deeper for me, sleepy boy, so helpless, unable to resist my soft whispers as they take control of your submissive helpless mind. I know what you did, you took that other part of me, and he’s so very happy you did, and that makes me very happy too. But now I return the favor: sleep for me, sleepy boy.”

Ss the words whispered into Zafer’s ear sank into his thoroughly confused mind, suddenly Theresa found the cock buried in her asshole came to life.

“Such a good boy you are, and we’ll get to know each other very soon I promise, but I need to return a favor to Mark, so sleep, boy, sleep, go to sleep, Zafer, you will sleep for me, you will obey, you will not resist, and Mark will sleep deeply as well. Both of you, sleepy boys for me, sleeping in this bed, deeply asleep, for a while longer, and I will return shortly, but until I do, you will sleep, you will stay deeply asleep, your minds will remain blank and empty and happy, knowing that when I return, I’m going to enjoy Mark from head to toe because I keep my promises. I own you, boy, all of you, and you now understand this, say yes, Sir.”

The softest “yes, sir” was barely audible.

“Good boy, now sleep, sleep, deeper, deeper, just go deeper, every beat of that strong heart you both share, it drives you into deep sleep, like a Grandfather clock ticking, back and forth, and it makes you so sleepy, droopy, drowsy, docile, relaxed, submissive, you want to sleep now, boy, go to sleep... sleep for me, sleepy boy... my sleepy boy, all mine, sleep now

With one final squeeze, the body-known-as-Mark melted into the mattress as his body fell to the side of Theresa, captured, spellbound, by Sam’s rather well-done startle induction.

“See, D, not so tough after all, because he’s a good boy and he obeys, all of him.”

Theresa was wide-eyed and unable to move for fear of disturbing anything.

Sam squatted down and stroked the hair from her face.

“He’s fine, no worries, he’s mine now, or ours as I should say. You and I need to have a chat, obviously, and after that, I’m going to come back here and take Mark’s surrender.”

“Sam?”

“Yes?”

“Are you OK?”

“I am better than ever, and I thank you. Now, come with me, young lady.”

As she shifted her legs, the still hard cock on the body-known-as-Mark bounced happily as Zafer dreamed of surrender.

* * *

Kess came to first, and realizing she was in an odd position of sorts—between her Mistress’s legs, on the floor, with Janine’s pants down around her ankles—she figured things could be worse. She pushed herself up to a position on all fours and shook her head a few times, almost losing those glasses again in the process. After straightening them she leaned back on her legs and looked around.

On the couch, Emma was sitting up, and she was very gently running her fingers through Bri’s hair. Bri was lying across her lap, legs along the couch. Kess stood up and walked over and Emma realized she was there.

“Hi,” she whispered.

“Hi,” Kess answered. “Are you OK?”

“Oh, yes, thank you, that was beautiful, really. I’ve had girls do that for me, lick me and sometimes suck me, but that, that was something else entirely. I don’t have the words right now, honestly.”

“I take it our girl there pleased you?”

A soft smile appeared on her lips as Emma whispered:

“I never realized I could have that many orgasms and stay conscious.”

Kess giggled softly and gave her a kiss.

“Emma, remember what I said about the iceberg earlier?”

“Yes.”

“What you’ve experienced so far just today, and I don’t even know what happened after you did whatever, Janine tranced me and I think it was accidental, but she’s my Mistress and I respond to her very strongly sometimes without even being aware of it. Anyway, what you’ve been able to feel and experience so far, it’s like you’re standing on the Moon, just you, all alone, and everything you can experience is the Moon itself. Does that sound batshit insane but comprehensible in any way?”

“I have a lot to learn, basically, and feel, and experience is what you’re saying,” Emma whispered softly.

“This,” and she tapped Emma on the forehead and as her finger approached Emma almost pulled back.

“No, no forehead trigger yet that I know of, but you’ll get one, soon. This,” and she gently tapped her again, “is the beginning, and the limiting factor at the same time. As long as you, meaning this,” and Kess shifted her hand to place it on Emma’s heart, “trusts this,” and she pointed at her own mind, “and that” and pointed at Bri’s, “and that one over there especially,” as she pointed at Janine, still slumped against the wall and floor, “I promise you, this,” and again she tapped Emma’s forehead, “will expand and grow beyond your wildest dreams and imagination. Got it?”

“Yes, thank you, I’m starting to get a feeling that this journey will be very enjoyable.”

“And miles to go before you sleep...” Kess started to say.

Emma looked up:

“Telefon? Great movie, yeah, mind-control, I’ve seen most anything that has anything to do with it, and I’ll bet I am not alone, right?”

Kess nodded enthusiastically and then stretched her arms really high above her. She looked back at Janine and then turned back to Bri.

“She’s still deep. What have you been doing, just stroking her hair?”

“And whispering, been telling her thank you for what she did for me, that she’s a good girl, that I trust you, and her, and that I hope I can return the favor soon.”

“Just to ask, and I know this is silly so forgive me but sometimes the language can seem crude: Emma, have you ever, you know, fingered yourself in your rosebud deeply and then...”

“Tasted myself? You want to know if I like the taste of my own perfect pink rosebud?”

“See, not crude language after all, you’re gonna fit in nicely.”

And they both giggled.

“Yes, Kess, I do, when I’m nice and clean, after a shower, oh, yes, and my juices too, my pussy. You girls aren’t the first to tell me these things, nor the first to react in such ways, but you are the first girls that seemed to develop an almost addicted quality to it practically instantly.”

“We don’t allow ourselves to develop silly useless inhibitions, Emma. It takes practice, it takes a willingness to have and live with an open heart and an open mind, and understand that while pleasure knows no gender, it can taste awfully fucking good sometimes too. And you do, Emma, and I’ll say it again: you have the most delicious perfect pink rosebud or anus or asshole or starfish or whatever people want to call it, and I will always be happy to give you a nice tongue-fucking, in or out of trance, got it?”

“It’s safe to say that even in my own dreams and fantasies, I never once thought I’d be offering thanks to anyone that tells me my asshole is delicious, but thanks.“

Bri whispered:

“It is, Emma, it is the most singularly delicious rosebud my tongue has ever had the honor to poke, prod, spear, lick, stroke, tongue, and gouge to the best of my natural abilities. I am, and I say this with all honesty that I can offer, absolutely addicted to your asshole, Emma, and always will be.”

Bri, because sometimes Bri had to be herself, now had the three girls giggling like made until she reached up and pulled Emma into a rather long deep passionate kiss.

“And yes, your pussy, it’s quite delicious as well, and slick and wet and slippery. Do you shave regularly or, is there some chance you’re pretty naked that way naturally?”

“Bald, for some time now, no idea why, I do shave on occasion because I do love that super slick quality, especially in the shower. Nothing like my own fingers making me buckle my own knees,” Emma answered.

“Trust me, and us,” Kess offered, “while we all love to masturbate now and again, with us, you won’t be having a need to do that very often, because you’d have to fight off our hands and tongues, and probably Sam’s cock and hands and tongue to, to be able to even touch yourself.”

“Are you both trying to make me horny and wet or something?”

“Good girls should always be horny and wet, Emma, and soon, that’ll be your normal operating parameters, in your Star Trek parlance, if that makes sense,” Janine answered, rising to her feet somewhat haphazardly as she pushed off the floor.

“Mistress, you doing OK?” Kess asked.

“Yes, I’m fine, thank you, and thank you, and Bri, thank you too.”

“You’re welcome, Mistress.”

Emma, hearing it several times, wondered and Janine saw it on her face.

“I don’t know what you know about such things, Emma, and we’ll talk about it, of course, but the Mistress thing. I don’t require it, and there’s nothing hardcore D/s going on, you understand D/s, yes?”

“Yes...”

She almost said it, she felt like saying it, and Janine noted she almost said it.

“Having said that, Kess has been my sleepy girl here with me for almost two years now, and Bri has been a friend and she’s in the same program I am just a year behind. It’s a formal thing, I suppose, because I’ve helped them learn more about themselves, especially with the use of hypnosis for any and all purposes, both therapeutic and recreational but also erotic and sexual ones.”

Emma nodded and Kess went to get something to drink in the kitchen. Bri sat up and gave Emma a soft kiss on the back of her hand and then headed to the kitchen as well. Janine walked over and sat next to Emma.

“I don’t require it, Emma, but I do like the sound of it, if that makes sense. It pleases me when a sleepy girl such as yourself,” and she said it Emma was captured by Janine’s eyes, only inches away from her, as they held her spellbound once more, “calls me Mistress, do you understand?”

“Yes...”

Almost there, Janine realized.

Kess and Bri stood in the doorway of the kitchen and softly played with each other. They both had fond memories of the moment Janine had done this exact thing with them, on that exact same couch: whispering them into a deep submissive sleepy trance, whispering her desires, associating them with pleasure, feeding it back to them, and then stroking her soft wet pussy as the commands became conditioned response with the squeeze on the back of the neck.

“Emma?”

“Yes...”

Janine squeezed her neck softly and whispered:

“Sleep.”

Emma sank but remained upright because of how Janine had snuggled into her, and her neck relaxed at an angle that allowed Janine to maintain some control of her head’s position.

“Wake up, Emma.”

Eyes open, captured instantly, with a gasp.

“Sleep,” and back down she went with another soft gasp.

Bri heard it and whimpered, Kess heard it and whined.

“Kess, I’m gonna cum so fucking hard when she says it, I can’t stay here, let’s get on the loveseat. You stroke me, I’ll stroke you, OK?”

“ok” Kess barely managed to breathe out.

Hand in hand they made their way the loveseat with Kess stripping as quickly as she could and Bri already ahead of her.

Janine looked over at them, and as soon as they snuggled and found each other’s soft wet pussies and whimpered, Janine mouthed the words “Good girls.”

Two helplessly obedient horny wet healthy young girls, gushing their juices all over that loveseat.

Janine shook her head and realized she really needed to get some new furniture, definitely something with Scotchgard fabric protector or something. The whole hypno-harem thing was getting out of hand.

And speaking of her hand, there on Emma’s neck, Janine shifted her focus to the subject in front of her.

“Emma, will you obey for pleasure.”

“Yes...”

Closer and closer.

“Emma, open yourself to me, now, please. Make yourself comfortable here with me, and open yourself, give yourself to me, sleepy girl,” at the words “sleepy girl” Janine squeezed softly. Anytime she ever said the word “sleep” or “sleepy” the squeeze happened; that was a basic fundamental of the entire concept of that act.

The kinesthetic act of the squeeze coupled with the audible utterance of “sleep” or “sleepy” eventually conditioned the neurons in the subject’s mind that it was basically one and the same. After a great deal of such conditioning, say hundreds into the thousands of squeezes, the surrender to that sleepy blissed-out state where suggestions would always be accepted simply became how the subject responded naturally.

Kess had had the most conditioning of those in the little hypno-family, and then Bri, and then Theresa, and probably Janine next. Sam was still up and coming, and Janine couldn’t speak for how thoroughly conditioned Mark had been by Theresa since he was basically hers: as Janine understood it, he had no other real relationships since Theresa had discovered him earlier that year.

She’d have to ask about that, perhaps Bri could offer some info because of what she’d said earlier about both of them being at Theresa’s the night before.

“Good girl, you are a very good girl, Emma, and I’m going to offer you a reward for being a good girl for me, and for us, do you understand?”

“Yes...”

Janine carefully lifted the front of Emma’s sundress and pulled it back against her torso, exposing her apparently naturally hairless groin and vulva and her unbelievably wet pussy. She had what might be called an “innie” with just smooth rounded lips, not all that puffy compared to some, that folded back into the slit, and the wetness had her smooth pussy shining. As Janine leaned over just a bit to get a better view, she glanced at Kess and Bri and winked.

Janine lifted her left hand, inserted her middle finger into her mouth and sucked it wet, and then placed it about one-half inch away from Emma’s slit.

“Emma, this is how I reward my good girls for being good girls, you will remember this, now.“

The moment she said the word now directly into Emma’s ear, she squeezed softly and then slid that middle finger all the way to the knuckle at the back of the hand. Emma’s body lifted off the couch, and she had an orgasm that just couldn’t be helped. The tension in her muscles kept her there for a good ten seconds as she grunted and whimpered and whined.

Janine never let the squeeze go and she didn’t remove the finger. She simply held it in place; it wasn’t moved.

Kess and Bri were basically so close, so very close, that practically anything would have pushed them over at that point, and they fingered each other as much as they could in-between the head thrashing and inability to stay focused on what they were witnessing.

Janine released the squeeze and removed her finger and held it that half-inch away.

“Emma, good girl, every time I tell you that you are a good girl for me, you will feel this.“

As before, on that last word, the squeeze, and that deep penetration of the finger brought Emma off the couch once more for about another ten seconds or so. This time Janine removed her finger and the squeeze almost immediately but the orgasm for Emma kept her up, then she collapsed breathing quite hard.

Janine looked over at Kess and Bri and nodded and Kess just growled out:

“Ohhhhhshitttttt...”

“Emma, I ask for your trust, in return, you will gain knowledge, good friends, and pleasure. There is one other thing that I ask for that is entirely up to you, and you know what that is because I just told you about it a few moments ago. In a moment I will ask if you will trust me, and trust our other sleepy friends, for knowledge, good friends, and pleasure. When I ask you this next question, you will give me the answer that I want, and you know the answer already. Emma,” she stopped as she prepared her hand for the neck and that finger for that pussy.

“Will you trust me?

“YES, MISTRESS!!!

Janine squeezed, slid her finger deep, and whispered so softly directly in Emma’s ear:

“Cum for me, my sleepy girl.”

Bri and Kess lost their minds, fingerfucking each other absolutely senseless. The sheer amount of juices that left those girl’s bodies in the next sixty seconds was rather copious indeed.

With a glance at them, Janine felt that insane rush and decided another opportunity shouldn’t be wasted:

“Bri, Kess, go to bedroom and fuck each other to sleep, OBEY!!!”

Fingers pulled out, minds went blank, eyes stared straight ahead, as the two obedient girls made their sleepy way to the bedroom and dove into each other without another conscious thought between them.

As Emma’s body came down from that massive orgasm, Janine licked her middle finger and moaned. She had no idea that a girl could taste this good, it was just not something she ever considered to be possible.

As she looked at Emma laying there, watching her breathing slow to a more comfortable deeper rhythm, once more another opportunity presented itself. She thought about Sam, thought about Theresa, and realized if they needed her they would call.

“Emma, in a moment I’ll count from 1 to 5. At the count of 5 and not before the count of 5 you’ll awaken. You will remember what your conscious mind needs and wants to remember of this wonderful trance that you’ve experienced. You and I are going to get to know each other quite well in the next few minutes, and I hope you’ll enjoy learning some things about me in the process. Thank you for trusting me. 1...”

At the count of 5, Emma opened her eyes. She felt absolutely exhausted, worn out like she’d run a marathon—and she had, when she was younger, only a twenty-miler but even so, it wore her out physically and she slept for almost two days afterward.

But this was a different kind of exhaustion, and it felt wonderful

As she glanced over, she saw movement of some kind, then heard a squeal, and giggling, and moaning. She started to sit up from the back of the couch when she finally noted Janine.

In-between her legs.

Kneeling.

Staring at her.

But she wasn’t feeling that sleepy at all. And Janine was just sitting there staring.

“Mistress?” Emma asked.

“Yes, my sleepy girl?”

“Are you OK?”

“Assolutamente.”

Emma blinked and then responded immediately:

“Grazie mille per tutto, Padrona.”

Janine smiled.

“Eh, two years of Italian in high school, I needed some simple credits, had some cute boys but the girls, nothing but fiche.”

Janine laughed. Emma found herself enamored of this woman, this Mistress of a sort, now kneeling between her legs. Emma finally noticed her sundress had been pulled up and she was fully exposed, and apparently very wet, and so was the couch.

“Sorry about the couch,” she said.

“Don’t worry about it.”

Janine looked for a reaction and was happy to not see it for a change. Emma didn’t have that particular post-hypnotic suggestion just yet, the “Don’t worry about it” one she gave to friends that would basically have them completely forget to remember and remember to forget the very last thought they had running around in their heads. Sometimes it came in very handy when someone just got stuck in a loop over some inconsequential little thing that was ruining their day.

Saying that phrase to them, if they’d had it implanted by her or maybe Theresa as she wasn’t aware of anyone else that provided it, instantly set that person free to move on to more important things.

Several loud yelps were heard and Janine smiled.

“That was Kess, and by that sound, I’d say Bri is now tongue-deep in her delicious rosebud.”

Then another loud yelp and a muffled scream.

“Yep, that was her asshole getting itself licked stupid. So, Emma, I’d like to know something about you, something very specific. Will you teach me how to adore you?”

Emma, looking over at the bedroom, wasn’t sure she heard what Janine had said at that moment so she turned to look at her. When she did look that second time, directly into Janine’s eyes, that’s when the sleepy blissed-out feeling washed over her.

“That’s right,” Janine whispered as she hooked her hands behind Emma’s knees and pulled her body towards her with a soft tug. Emma’s upper body shifted lower into the back of the couch.

“So sleepy and relaxed, so docile and submissive, because that’s what you are, my sleepy girl: you are my sleepy girl, so very sleepy, and I want you to teach me how to adore you, in the ways you’ve always fantasized about having another good girl doing it for you.“

Janine pulled just a little bit more and Emma sank a little deeper, not only into the couch but into that sleepy trance as well. With a gentle pull up she lifted Emma’s heavy relaxed legs into the air and then gently pushed them backward, folding her in most respects, not quite knees to armpits but not that far from it.

“Teach me how you want someone to lick,” and Janine licked Emma’s slit deeply, “this incredibly delicious,” another lick, “pussy, Emma.”

The licks were causing soft involuntary flexes in the hamstrings and glutes, a perfectly normal reaction. Janine wished at that moment she’d given her the ragdoll PHS but that would happen in time along with many other such triggers.

“Teach me how to lick,” as her tongue deeply slid in and then pulled out, “this perfect pink rosebud,” which had been doused by her juices from those orgasms. This new taste of her in that way pushed every button that Janine had with respect to what she wanted to do for this sleepy girl now under her spell.

Even though she wasn’t under the ragdoll effect, Emma just couldn’t stop dropping with each word, captured by those sparkling blue eyes. Her last willing thought was a good one, she figured.

“mistress...” so quietly Janine could hardly hear it.

“Emma?”

“mistress...”

“Emma, come back to me, girl, come up, back up from that deep trance, come up, girl, talk to me.”

As soon as she was at a level of being aware enough, Emma crunched her abdomen, darted her hand behind Janine’s neck and squeezed, all in about three-quarters of a second, catching Janine completely and utterly by surprise.

“Suck.”

Janine, now captured, didn’t even notice that her arms holding Emma’s legs went cataleptic and held them in place with nary any effort at all. As her mouth made contact and her nose breathed in Emma’s intoxicating natural aroma and scent, not to mention that insanely delicious pussy and that perfect pink rosebud only a half-tongue lick away, her last conscious thought was quite simple:

“They learn so fast...”

Emma’s last thought before surrendering to the first of a great many orgasms she would soon lose track of:

“Damn, she’s a good teacher.”

The refrigerator hum that normally ended up being the only sound in that apartment practically had to fight for attention between the moans, the groans, the whispers, the whines, the squeals, and the always popular yelps of the four delicious young ladies giving themselves and each other over to pleasure willingly.

* * *

As that sat at the island in the kitchen, sipping some of that delicious wine, Theresa actually twiddled her thumbs.

Sam decided it was time to just get it out there.

“Do you know what happened here earlier today, right here, like, right here as he put his hand at about the place where Zafer had been deep licking his own asshole.

“Yes, Ray, she... she shared that experience with me earlier while sleeping. Sam, I—

“No more apologies, I told you this. You did nothing wrong. With Mark last night, and with Zafer earlier today and D being taken, I give you my word: at this moment, I am OK with all of it. D told you, or I suppose it was Ray, that we wanted that to happen, and we did. You know a lot about me, and D by implication, but you don’t know all of us, you can’t, nobody ever could.“

“Sam, I know that but—

“Wait, I’m not done.”

She sat back and sipped her wine.

“I guess there’s this fine line between what people consider ‘gay’ and ‘not gay’ and it’s a weird situation. Do I like Mark? Honestly, he and I don’t even know each other yet, seriously, we don’t. We spoke at the theater for like two minutes, tops. Aside from that, he didn’t do much talking last night either when I was there on the day-bed and you were doing the brainwashing thing with me.”

“Sam, did you listen to that other file yet?”

“No, why?”

“Well, maybe it’s best you don’t do that until I get a grip on all this. It’s a file I created for Mark in the past once we started this ultra-depth project. It doesn’t mention him by name, of course, it’s literally geared to any good boy that listens to it. Me, being me, trancing good boys, programming them, etc. It can be looped but it does offer an awakening at the end with suggestions to have no memory of any of the session.”

“OK, so I’ll listen to it later, or whenever, but I will do that because I trust you, and I offered you my mind, that hasn’t changed.”

“Well, I think something has, Sam,” she offered as she set her glass down.

“Of course something has changed, that boy in there, from both parts of his mind, have sucked me off not once but twice now in less than twenty-four hours. And I liked it.”

Theresa sat up straight and went as wide-eyed as Sam had ever seen her in their time together.

“Say... what?”

“I liked it, there. I said it. I liked it when that boy’s mouth took my cock in it and sucked me so well my surrender was offered and accepted, both times. Obviously I still don’t recall every single instance of the memory on the day-bed, but right here,” and he patted the counter again, “right here when D found his part of our shared mind snatched right out from under him, put into deep submissive sleep, and then put right back into place, well, it made him happy, Theresa.”

“really?” she said in such a diminutive way it really surprised Sam.

“Yes, really, no bullshit, D happily surrendered to Zafer, and I swear I’m just going to start calling him Z, really. You remember what happened now, yes? At least you have recall of it since like me it wasn’t us having the direct real-time experience of things as they played out?“

“Yes.”

“Were you able to hear the whispers that Z was offering to D after he barked that sleep command?”

“Ray did, yes.”

“But you remember them, right?”

“Yes, Sam, I do.”

“You do realize you’ve trained Mark, and that part of him, that more dominant side of him that hasn’t shown itself till now, how to perfectly hypnotize, control, dominate, engage, induce, meld, program, trance, and overwhelm basically anyone that he might want if the mood hits him, right?“

“I hadn’t... I never thought of it like that.”

“He’s like a male version of you in some respects, Theresa. If Z walked in here right now and squeezed our necks and told us what he wanted, both of us would give in to him and we both know it. I’d probably be tongue-fucking his rosebud helplessly as he squeezed my neck at the same time he’d be deeply ass fucking you into trance and keep us happily doing such things for hours.”

“Sam, I don’t know what to say.”

“I know, and that’s fine with me. I’m telling you this because in a few moments, I’m going to go back to your bedroom, I’m going to wake up Zafer, and take over his mind once more in those ways you’ve taught me and Janine has taught me and he’s not going to resist. You heard him call me Sir earlier, and D thinks it’ll be tough to catch him in that respect. I did it, in a few second’s time, because of what you and Janine, and Kess, and Bri I suppose, and the archive, and all the stories, and everything I’ve ever learned about hypnosis has taught me.”

“And what’s that?”

“Everybody wants to surrender; everybody wants to be taken. They may never ever understand it deep inside, but every single person on some level of their conscious or unconscious minds wants to be taken, dominated, offered the chance to surrender every last shred of every last thing that makes them what they are. And they’d do it because it feels so fucking amazing to be that free of any and all the constraints of our fucked-up mentality and beliefs.”

Theresa sat there, rather stunned to hear these things being spoken by Sam. He apparently had grown far more in the past week than she’d given him credit for.

“He’s your boy, Theresa, Mark is your boy, he always has been, at least as far as I know. I don’t know if he associates with anyone else other than you, so I don’t know what else to say about that.”

“He’s a good boy, Sam, and all I know, and I don’t question him about his personal life to deeper degrees, is that he’s had one girlfriend in the past few years, and one boy he was interested in but they never could make anything work. It didn’t involve sex, just best friends and he wanted more but the other boy wasn’t willing to go there, in that direction, and you know what I mean. Mark has been with Janine and Kess many times, but I think with them it’s more of him being a sleepy boy, they play with him, enjoy him and his company. As for sex with them, I honestly don’t know at all.”

“As I recall from D’s sharing of that memory with me, Z has set his sights on Ray, and she offered her surrender to him earlier. How do you feel about that?”

“Ray can do as she pleases, I would never get in the way of it.”

“That doesn’t answer my question: how do you feel about it, about what happened, about how he took her and that’s apparently the second time it’s happened. He took you as well in the shower, didn’t he?“

“yes.”

“What?”

“YES, SAM, he did. He fucked me, Sam, fucked my asshole, deep, even deeper than you did, and so many times, awake, asleep, awake, asleep, it was like you but more—

“Dominant, wasn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“How about the slapping, did he slap you, or was that just Ray he focused on?”

“I don’t honestly know, I think he... he fucked me so well, Sam, I can’t explain why I say that, it was just so... nice.”

Sam recognized the look, knew what she was feeling, and helped her along:

“It’s OK, Theresa, remember it, remember the shower, close your eyes, relax, and remember the shower. Remember the way he felt, the way he held you tightly, that look, that primal look he gave you, you remember that, yes?”

“Oh yes.”

Eyes closed, her nostrils flaring, her knees rubbing together, Sam wanted her there to remember it.

“And yes, that cock of his, so deep in that most sensitive place on our bodies, so very deep. He was deep inside you, was he not?”

“Yes.”

“For how long.”

“I can’t... I don’t know... hundreds of deep strokes, hundreds of squeezes, so many trances I forgot who and what I was, Sam, it was just so fucking good, and so hot, his cock was so hot in my asshole, and he just wouldn’t stop. It hurt after a while, just a bit, but it felt so good.”

“Tell me what felt so good about it, Theresa.”

“Giving in, I wanted it, I needed it, I thought you’d pushed me so far, so far over my boundaries and what I believed I could handle, what I thought I wanted. He’s not you, Sam, and I love you for what you did for me, and for Ray, but you... you’re gentle, rough if you need to be, but not like him, not like that part of Mark, and I never knew he was capable of that.”

“You learned something new about what you can do and also what your boy is capable of, all at the same time. That’s a very rare thing, Theresa.”

“Yes, I know. But Sam, my god, he fucked my brains out, literally, I was so far gone, up was down, down was up, and he kept going, kept squeezing, kept stroking, kept whispering, and I gave in. I gave in, Sam, even more deeply than I gave myself to you, I didn’t know I could do that, I didn’t know I had that in me, to give that much.”

“Remember what I said earlier, about all people wanting to surrender, to give in?”

She smiled and stepped over to give him a hug.

“You, my still sweet delicious but now much wiser young boy, it’s absolutely astonishing how much you’ve changed in a matter of days. Imagine where you’ll be years from now.”

“Still under your spell, Mistress. And that goes for you too, Ray.“

He grabbed her ass hard and kissed her deeply, and she melted into him and straddled him there on the chair, and almost slipped inside of her but pushed back gently.

“I want you, Theresa, I want you so bad it hurts sometimes, but I have to return a favor. What the hell time is it anyway?” He glanced around at the clock on the stove: 05:37 PM.

“Call Janine, see what everyone is up to for dinner. If they don’t have plans, let’s all go to Cellini’s, and I mean all of us, OK?”

“OK. Sam?”

“Yes, Mistress?”

“He’s my sleepy boy, understand? He’s somewhat precious to me, even if that other side of him now wants to change things for us. I’m OK with it, for Ray and I, but I still worry about you. This is a lot to deal with in such a short span of time, and with your birthday a few days off. I want everyone to get together on Sunday too, maybe someplace nice in the downtown area, Cellini’s isn’t open on Sundays.”

“I’m game, Mistress.”

“Go have fun breaking my sleepy boy’s mind, Sam. Taste him, all of him, and accept his surrender as I’ve done for a long time. Ray tells me she’s counted seventy-three times he’s surrendered to me in that special way. He will give himself to you, Sam, probably faster than you might realize because he is so deeply conditioned to do it. Play with him, fondle him, make him sleepy, tickle him, suck him to his balls over and over like I did for you, and you remember that very well. Keep him on the edge that you put him on, make it an experience of surrender that is unique to you, understand?”

“I understand, Mistress.”

“Play safe, I’ll be here whenever you return. Thank you.”

With a hug and a kiss, Sam turned and walked away.

“Theresa.”

She looked up from her smartphone.

The body-known-as-Sam came back to her.

“D?”

“Yes. I need a favor. This will be hidden from Sam obviously, but he needs something and I want to make it a reality for him. Will you help?”

“Of course, anything, tell me how I can help.”

“I don’t know the name of it, unfortunately, but there was a story on the archive years ago, and I know you said you don’t visit the place. I’m not asking you to do that, but what I need is this: think about what happened here earlier today, with me, and with Zaf-oh the hell with it, with Z.”

Theresa giggled.

“The fantasy that Sam had held inside, the one that I gradually became aware of, that became the reason I gave in to Z earlier today.”

“Oh? OK, that I wasn’t aware of.”

“No, you wouldn’t be since nobody had ever been aware of it except Sam and I. Here’s the basic gist of it, and yes it was a MM or Male-Male story meaning it has sexual situations involved Males only, at least if it has that tag on it, two-letter codes like FD for Female Dominant, MF for Male-Female, and so on, not important. I’m making this way too complex, I need to—

“You need to relax, D, look into my eyes, my sleepy boy, you’re doing just fine, breathe with me, that’s right, deep breath in... relax... let it go... tell me what you need to say.”

“Story goes: older gentlemen, described as handsome, regal almost, grey hair, goatee, sharp dresser, money, style, all that good stuff. He has a background in psychology, hypnotism, mind-control, etc. He has a taste for younger men, usually about Sam’s age. He is exceptional, like vampire-level exceptional, at working his words into the minds of those young boys he wants to feed on and dominate, but he is not a vampire, just an extremely skilled older Wolf in terms of seducing and owning young healthy males. You following?“

“Yes, I’ve met a few men like that in this town, actually. You’d be amazed how many there are around school campuses. They do love the taste of young men, and I don’t have a problem with it as long as they’re not being harmed, I suppose.”

“Well, you are a living breathing hypnoerotic story, Mistress, I’m sure my experience so far would make a great one.”

Theresa giggled and laughed.

“No, no, don’t write about little old me. So, the story?”

“The boy in the story was like Sam: interested in hypnosis, read stories on the archive—it’s always amazing to know that there are stories about hypnosis and mind-control that mention the very website they’re going to be posted on, oddly enough. He’s fit, moderately attractive, but keeps to himself. And suddenly by sheer coincidence—happens all the time in those stories—he finds himself in the presence of that older wolf, I suppose.”

“Wolf, yes, that would be a good term to describe some of them.”

“This wolf usually takes his time and does a slow burn seduction, like you in some respects, using his or your talents, weaving a spell around someone, like Sam or me or Mark for that matter, and over a period of a few days, the boy eventually offers his surrender. The old man takes it, sucks the boy’s brains out, tongue-fucks his asshole stupid, deep fucks him in the same asshole until his mind and will are utterly broken, and then basically moves on to the next fresh piece of meat.”

“You want that? Mark? Or Zaf-hell now I’m going to start doing it, Z? You want Z to take Sam, and... D, are you being serious with me? Are you willing to go that far? Is Sam?”

“At this moment, I am, actually, but no, that’s not what I want for Sam. No, that will take some more time, and we would really need to get to know Mark, and Z much better before something like that could every possibly occur. Theresa, plain and simple: neither Sam nor I are that naïve, we’ve only just begun to explore this other aspect of our anatomy, with fingers and tongues so far. And yes, it’s insanely pleasurable, as Sam mentioned, practically put him in a coma I believe, and he wasn’t joking, he almost had it happen when Kess massaged our prostate gland.”

Theresa laughed but then smiled softly.

“I knew you’d grown beyond some limitations, but I had no idea you’d gone this far.“

“Theresa, the story. In the particular story we saw—this wolf character was in a long multi-chapter one—the wolf didn’t wait, didn’t want to do the long slow burn. He encountered a really handsome young man, and he dominated him almost exactly the same way that Z took me earlier today. In an elevator, in his apartment building, this wolf caught a young boy going up to make a delivery, and that wolf grabbed him perfectly at the back of the neck and growled “SLEEP!” and that boy surrendered without any ability to resist. He had no knowledge or experience with hypnosis at all, nothing like Mark or I.”

“So that boy, in the story, basically turned into lunch for that wolf.”

“Yes, and he kept whispering into that boy’s ear, made him cum several times before they got to his apartment, and just kept whispering. I can’t explain why that hits us so fucking hard. Your voice, it really is amazing when you shift into that mode, and you know Sam and I both think Anonymistress had the best voice, literally the sexiest most heart-stopping cock-stiffening voice ever, no disrespect to yours.”

“She did, and she does, as far as I’m concerned, and it makes pussies very wet too, Sam, I assure you. There’s never ever been a voice like hers, probably never will be again, sadly.”

“This wolf, he takes the boy home, bathes him, tastes him, every fucking inch of him, head to toe, and yes, his asshole, many many many times, to his abdomen, then yes he deep fucks the boy clean out of his mind but there’s something about that boy and he decides to keep him, and teach him, and mold him into the next generation of wolf, and the story continues over a few decades.”

“So, for you, and Sam to some degrees, that desire to be snatched like that, your mind pulled out from under you as you put it, programmed to sleep, and then put back in leaving you utterly captured and unable to resist. You want that?”

“Mistress, I wish desperately that right now, right this second, you could put me to sleep and make me forget the entire experience, I do. I’d practically give my soul if I could forget what Z did to me earlier, all of it, every last aspect of it.”

“D, wait, you said you loved it?”

“I did, yes.”

“I’m not understanding you then, what am I missing?”

“I want to forget all it so he can do it again, as if it was the first time, and snatch my mind out from under me and whisper me down for twice as long, or hours for that matter. I want that to happen again, and again, and again, and again, Mistress. Understand?

“Where is all this coming from, D?”

“I made a mistake, of sorts, twice now.”

“What kind of mistakes?”

“Most of the fantasies that we talk about, either Sam or I, they originate with him, Mistress. He’s the one that’s spent all our life in the waking state, experiencing things, feeling, learning, doing, all of that. He’s the one that reads the stories about hypnosis and mind-control and then I can work with it and help create new fantasies with our imagination, but he’s the source of practically all of it.”

“That makes sense, but I’m still missing something.”

“The fantasy to be fucked to sleep, that was his. And now it’s out, and you know about it, and Kess obviously, and Bri, and Janine as well. And I got to experience that first, before him, and so it was like I robbed him of that experience.”

“But you offered him the memory of it, didn’t you?”

“When Ray offers you that video rewind, that playback of something that happened when she was at the forefront, it’s missing something, isn’t it?”

“Well, yes I suppose, it doesn’t feel as real, there are some parts that aren’t so clear, some aspects feel blurred.”

“Yes, because it’s basically playback of what they experienced, not you, or me, we did whatever it was, they’re only getting it second-handed, almost by proxy in a manner of speaking. Understand?“

“Yes, I follow. And yes, you’re right. These other sides of us, they experience things and we can get it like a live streaming feed, of sorts, but if we’re in the forefront, if we attempt to share it there’s a lot lost.”

“Exactly, it’s like renting a videotape years ago and making a copy of it, then a copy of that copy, then do it again, for several copies. By the time you get to seven or eight copies in, there’s generational loss and the picture and sound are watchable but nowhere near as sharp as the original was.”

“You said two mistakes?”

“Earlier, with Z. That fantasy, from that story, when the moment happened, when Z’s hand grabbed my neck so strongly, so dominantly, that story, that wolf, popped into my mind, even before he pulled me off-balance and barked that command right here,” as he held up his finger against his left ear.

“Oh, yes, I can see how that might work on you in that respect.”

“I’m not Sam, I’m Sam-Plus, basically, and I’m way faster than he is like Ray is faster than you, etc. For me, the moment that hand grabbed the back of my neck, just that one moment, I resisted. I knew what was going to happen, and for that one moment I said ‘Nope, not me, never’ but it had already started and I was already off-balance, and by the next moment when I was about to raise my arms to push off Z’s body, he barked that command right here in my ear, so close, I felt his lips on my ear, I felt the heat of his skin, the hot breath as it sank into my ear canal, all like it was happening at one-hundredth of normal playback speed.”

“Really?”

“Yes, Mistress, really. Let me try something with you, if I may. I will ask you not to allow yourself to drop from this, but if it works how I think it’s going to work, you’ll drop, and you won’t have any desire to fight it. Does that make sense?”

“No, but I’m yours, D, do with me as you will.”

He stepped to her between her legs as she opened them. He wanted to dive in, really, but time was wasting.

“OK, take in a deep breath for me, that’s right, now let it out. Now take—

D shifted his vision to the left like something caught his eye.

Theresa’s natural inclination, as it would be for anyone in that situation, especially in their own home, would want to turn and look at where his eyes were focused. In that brief moment as her eyes shifted to her right and before her head even started to move, D’s left hand was already darting for the back of her neck.

With a rather strong squeeze, much like Z had grabbed his own neck, he pulled her into his shoulder and rather loudly barked “SLEEP!” directly into her ear, like, his lips touched her ear, and he knew she could feel his hot breath as the word was spoken.

He made it deeply intimate and personal with that physical contact, and that changed everything for Theresa.

Captured perfectly by the startle, she dropped way, way deep, and D immediately followed up with whispering softly directly into her ear just as Z had done for him. He knew it was so vitally important to make her feel his lips touch her ear, to make that physical contact, coupled with those soft whispers:

“Yes, that’s right, my sleepy girl, so sleepy, so deep, already so deep and going deeper. My whispers, like liquid sleep being poured over your brain, so helpless to resist, you are helpless to resist me, Theresa. You are the most hypnotic woman I have ever met and yet now, at this moment, you sleep for me, sleepy girl, because I took you and put you to sleep and you never saw it coming. Now I can program your empty blank willing open mind for whatever purposes I desire, and you will not resist me, you cannot resist me and you know everything I say is true, say yes Sir.”

“yes, sir.”

“Thank you, Theresa. Wake up for me, at your own slow comfortable pace, I know you went super deep for me just now, thank you, but come back to me, please.”

It took about two full minutes for her to recover, sitting there safe in her own kitchen. She’d never been captured like that anytime she could recall; not even Janine could get her that deep quite that fast. And not even Anonymistress’ recording and those insanely hot fucking finger-snaps had done it either.

“I must be getting better at going deep because, phew, good lord, D, I wasn’t sure I was going to come back from that one. Wow, what... well shit, I can’t remember what you did.“

He leaned in and put those lips right in that exact same spot on her left ear, making contact, lowering his voice and whispered:

“Listen to my voice, Theresa, you are a very good girl, wide awake for me, please, thank you.”

Even just that tiny little bit, it left her wilting but shivering and her jaw trembled because of it.

“SHIT that felt good, what is that?” she asked, rubbing her left ear.

“Most people never provide suggestions in that way, with that level of intimacy, with that actual physical contact. You felt my lips on your ear, you felt my breath as I whispered against those hairs on the ear and inside it, right?“

“Yes, that was fucking hot, D, wow.”

“That is what Z did to me. Because not only did he snatch me off-balance, the startle we all know so well, but after that first really hard tight grip, he did this, and don’t trance, please, just don’t. But if you want to, you’re safe with me and you know it.”

She smiled.

He leaned in again and placed his lips on her ear once more. He returned his left palm to the back of her neck but this time he said exactly what Z had said to him not only with the whispers but the squeeze changed too. He squeezed her so gently, not from the fingertips inward on the sides of her neck, but the palm itself.

“Sleep for me, sleepy girl, you want to sleep for me, sleepy girl, so sleepy, you can’t resist and we both know it, you want to sleep for me, so deeply, give me your surrender, Theresa, sleep... sleep... sleep... sleep.”

She was long gone of course, and he knew it. She dropped with that first soft squeeze and the first word, “Sleep,” because that’s all it took.

She was so gorgeous sitting there as he leaned her back, as if her strings had been cut.

“So fucking hot, indeed.”

He kissed his Sleeping Beauty before him and asked her to return.

Another two minutes, another groggy return.

“D, are you sure, are you completely totally sure you’ve only been hypnotizing people for like, six days or something, because you’re doing things that are amazing even me and it’s freaking me out, seriously.“

“You’ve spent more time in the clinical and lab and classroom type environments, yes?

“Well, yes, that’s part of the PsyD aspect, gotta do things that way to get the degree.”

“I’ve been reading stories about hypnosis written by people that do this stuff 24/7 in their daily lives and then sometimes share those stories, so yeah, I’ve been trancing people in my imagination for a decade now, millions of ’em. If that means I’m a decent hypnotist now that I’m actually working with real people face-to-face, well, that’s a good thing, right?”

“I’m gonna have to read some of those hypno stories soon, it seems.”

“I’ll put together a list, I promise, only the really good stuff, not the typical pure sociopathic MC fare, OK?”

“You mean there’s another kind of hypnosis and mind-control?”

“Oh, yes indeed, the mantic side.”

“Mantic, or manic?” she asked.

“Mantic, short for romantic, as in people, like you and me and our little hypno-family of sorts, that use hypnosis for good things, to make lives better, to help each other, to improve skills, and some therapeutic aspects. And then of course the recreational aspects as well as ramping up our natural-born abilities to super-human levels like having orgasms on command, multiples if desired, erections on command, and fantasies like the Succubus one you created for Sam that really totally blew his mind, and mine to many degrees, so thank you again for that.“

“Anonymistress will visit him again soon, with a twist, but don’t tell him that, OK?”

“Your secret is safe with me.”

He glanced at the clock—06:21 PM—and said:

“OK, last thing, my actual request: I want you if you’re willing and you think you can handle it, to have a talk with Z. A one-to-one, and tell him that I, meaning me, D, am very happy he took me the way he did, it was fucking hot, it will never be forgotten, sadly, and I hope and pray he’ll do it again for me sometime in the future. My mind is his if he wants it, and so is my surrender. Make him understand what I told you about that story, what it meant to me and what it means to Sam because it is so much more deeply ingrained in his mind than it was for me. I loved being taken in that way, but Sam, oh Theresa, if our boy gets his mind snatched out like I had mine snatched out earlier, in a similar manner, with much longer time spent with the whispering, a lot longer if possible, our Sam will be the happiest boy that ever lived.”

“You really do love those whispers, don’t you?”

“I didn’t in the past, I honestly didn’t. But Sam, he does, he loves them so much, and you and the others, you get close to him at times, you get so close to being there the way he wants it to happen. But you’re almost always an inch away, and he feels it differently. If you or the others, if you want to make him shudder with pure absolute bliss,” and he stepped to her again and put his ears right there on her left ear once more, “the next time you, or the others if you can teach them, want to whisper to him, have them do it just like this,” and he lowered his voice to the softest whisper he could with those last three words.

“This, whispering, just like this, it’s literally like a voice slipping into his mind directly, as if he’s hearing it from inside his own mind. It reaches into his cerebral cortex and just licks it like a tongue might lick his rosebud, as silly as that sounds, and he will have no ability to resist it.”

He kissed her cheek and stepped back. Her eyes were closed, fluttering like mad until he said:

“Theresa, come back to me, please.”

“What... what the hell was that?”

“You, feeling good apparently.”

“But you didn’t even... you offered me no suggestions to go into trance, how the hell... oh good lord, you need to write a book, D, I mean it.”

“Yeah, maybe, Sam could do it, maybe Kess could help, I hear she’s a great creative writer.”

“That’s what Janine has told me, yes.”

“So, please, if you can, talk with Z, but here’s where it gets tricky: I don’t want Z to take Sam. I want Mark to do it. Mark accepted Sam’s surrender last night, even if Sam is still somewhat iffy on all the precise aspects, it’s that copy of a copy of a copy memory thing because technically you had Mark’s mind switched off. Z only got some parts of it but he’s a smart boy, he put things together and then—

“And then you found yourself on my kitchen island, helplessly tranced, as he palmed you, stroked you, finger-fucked your asshole, and sucked you to sleep and you happily offered your surrender to him, right?”

“And called him Sir, too. I don’t have an issue with that, I’ll happily think of Z as my Sir if he wants it, as long as he’s willing to suck me to sleep like that over and over again, nope, no problem whatsoever.

“So we’re clear: ask for Z’s help to get Mark to dominate Sam in that way or something very close to it. Take him down, whisper those whispers softly, in that precise specific way, for a long, long time, and then accept his surrender. You’re OK with that?”

“Mistress, I’d give my soul, or at least a significant piece of it, if Z walked in her right now and just held me in that same way, and he softly squeezed my neck and just whispered soft sleepy words to me for a long, long time. I really would. I can’t explain the feeling, I... I can’t find the words to explain... how good that felt, it was... I don’t know, I can’t find the right words, I just can’t.”

“It’s OK, D, I—

She barely twitched her head to the left and shifted her focal point. D, being human like the rest of us, shifted his eyes and just as he’d done for her only minutes prior, and before he even really turned his head her left hand darted up behind his neck and she squeezed quite hard pulling him into her. That momentary vertigo of being off-balance kicked in, and even this time with D experiencing things with such precise clarity on a very long timescale, he was already gone.

Instead of barking loudly in his ear, she simply made physical contact and breathed into his ear canal gently. D dropped through the crust of the Earth by probably about seventeen miles.

And then she breathed in softly once more.

And he went deeper.

And one more slow deep breath directly into his left ear canal.

D slept.

“This, my sleepy boy,” in the softest whisper she could manage, “is what’s known as bliss. This is what you experienced, this is what you wanted, it’s what we all want but so few of us ever find it. You’re fortunate, D, you actually discovered your path to bliss, and I’m so very happy and proud for you. My sleepy boy, our sleepy boy, so sleepy, so obedient, so strong, so capable, growing so fast, learning so much, experiencing so many things. Rest in this bliss for a few minutes with me as we stand here rocking back and forth, back and forth, sleep for me, D. Let go, surrender to bliss, this is what you’ve wanted, this is what you couldn’t explain, here’s your answer, my sleepy boy. Bliss, and sleep... blissful sleep, stand and move with me, deeply asleep... deep asleep... blissful sleep... perfectly deeply hypnotized, by soft whispers, and deep hypnotic bliss, thank you, D, for everything. Just drift, and float, feel it, feel yourself floating away on bliss as I hold you, as I squeeze you so softly, and give you what you need, sleep... listen... sleep... whispers... so deep... listen... sleep... sleep... sleep... listen to me, D, sleep... so deeply asleep... my voice... sleep... my whispers... so sleepy... deep into your mind... directly... my voice... inside your mind... sleep...“

She kept on whispering variations of those kinds of ideas and themes for about nine minutes based on a glance at the clock on the stove when she started and then again when she went silent. She always made sure to remind him he was a good boy and so very sleepy since those aspects for D and Sam were core principles.

She pulled back slowly and looked at his face and his cheeks were saturated in tears. He wasn’t crying, at least not directly, he’s just relaxed so deeply and so quickly after finding what he’d been looking for, twice in the same day because of Z’s actions and now Theresa’s, and the emotional outpouring presented itself in the form of copious tears. He wasn’t physically capable of crying at that point because of how deep his mind was, but Theresa understood what she’d offered him and just what it meant to D.

She wondered how Sam would react to the same whispers and gentle squeezes, and she intended to find out soon.

“D, my dear sweet sleepy boy, it’s time to return to me, come back to me, at your own pace, you have a sleepy boy waiting to surrender to you, come back, please, hurry back to me, D, now.“

Maybe a minute and a half later D was able to move his arms, and upon realizing his face was very wet, he reached for the napkin she was holding out for him.

“Thank you, Ther—I’m sorry, Mistress. Wow, there is something magical in being taken like that, so quick, no way to stop it, not that I would ever want to once those whispers slip in. I don’t know what to say, thank you just seems so unworthy. I know, let’s do this.”

He pulled her close, squeezed softly, and did that same lips on the ear super soft whisper:

“Thank you, Mistress, for everything, but I gotta go see about a boy.”

When her eyes opened about a minute later, she was standing in her kitchen, safe in her own home, with a napkin in her hand to dry the tears that flowed from her own eyes. She sat down and grabbed a stack of them because the real tears started and they weren’t going to stop anytime soon.