The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 27

The body-known-as-Emma glided across the old rather stained carpet—not all of it was juices and cum, of course—and walked into the bedroom. She noted the two sleeping girls there on the bed: Bri on the left, all delicious and almost fully exposed, and Kess on the right, twisted into the sheet and comforter to various degrees. She stepped to the left side and kneeled on the floor beside it. She reached out and stroked Bri’s side and got a shiver as well as a soft giggle.

As she turned to face her, the body-known-as-Emma, her hand now on Bri’s middle back as she turned to face her, now slid up, up, up, and just as Bri was about to say hi, the hand found the neck and squeezed:

“Sleep.”

Bri, good girl that she was, sank into the mattress but then the body-known-as-Emma leaned into her ear and softly whispered a good many suggestions. Soft nods of confirmation, and then a soft orgasm as Bri whimpered and gave herself to orgasmic sleep.

The body-known-as-Emma stood up and then made her way to Kess’ side of the bed. She kneeled again, pulled the sheet and comforter down to the end to expose all of Kess’ delicious flesh and as she reached for Kess’ neck the eyes opened.

“Hi,” Sandy said.

“Hello. You must be...?”

“Sandy, and no I won’t shake your hand, thanks.”

She looked to her right and saw Bri, but already knew what happened since her situational awareness was 24/7 and 360 degrees always.

“So, Bri’s out of it because of you, and Janine is, where exactly?”

“Mistress is, how shall I put this, dreaming of wet pussies, delicious assholes, and deep sleepy submission, which is what she desires more than anything else, in case you haven’t been paying attention.”

“Look, I don’t know you, and what, you literally just appeared here. Yes, I mean I do know who you are in terms of I’m the one that tranced you at IHOP the other morning, I admit that. You needed the break from yourself, and it just seemed like a nice thing to do at that time.”

“And yes, you gave me your number and sank instructions into our deep mind and told us if we ever wanted to know more about what we were capable of to call. Explain that, Sandy, if you please?”

“I was being nice, OK,” and Sandy was getting insanely wet as this little dialogue continued. She might have some dominance in her, but Kess’ heart was truly submissive to extreme degrees.

Sandy knew one thing about this side of Emma if anything else: this was an alpha staring down at her and she was in heat, and that was causing Sandy’s body to respond on levels she didn’t want it to.

“Thank you for being nice to me, dear. Now, here’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to take you, and have fun with you, and you’re not going to resist me doing this because it’s what you want. I’ve been paying attention to you three ladies very closely today, and while Janine is the most dominant of you, right now she’s as submissive as a girl could possibly be and she’s going to stay that way until I decide to wake her up. And Bri, oh that girl is so talented with that tongue, yes indeed, and she’s going to stay deeply asleep and have soft orgasms every few minutes for as long as—

Bri whimpered and twitched there laying on the bed and Sandy’s head turned to the right and exposed that rose tattoo on her neck and the body-known-as-Emma noted it for the first time.

“What’s this?” she whispered as she started to reach to touch it and Sandy caught the movement of the hand towards her neck. She jerked to the left, caught the arm as it reached out, and suddenly the body-known-as-Emma had the dominant position over her: one arm held in place across her body, her other arm being used to hold her in a slightly upright position and she couldn’t move it or else they’d topple back to the bed.

A knee found itself wedged in-between Sandy’s legs, right there on her pussy, and she yelped from the contact. She’d been devoured over and over by Bri earlier and was still quite sensitive and somewhat sore from how that girl worked her over for the umpteenth time.

“That’s right, fight me, girl, I love it when a good girl fights me. It exhausts you that much faster, makes it so much easier to take control, so fight me, give me everything you’ve got and I’ll just take more from you. So easy to resist, but it tires you out, Sandy, look at you, already so weak and relaxed, you know I’m going to win, you know this, all good girls know when they’re being taken, and it’s happening right now. Feel this.”

The knee shifted and Sandy lost her focus and stared down at it for a few moments, and that’s what the body-known-as-Emma wanted to happen.

She released the grip on Sandy’s arm which caused that arm to flail outward and to the left because Sandy had been putting so much effort to push it in that direction anyway. As that happened, the body-known-as-Emma shifted, straddled Sandy, and caught her face and cradled it with both hands gently. Those fingertips hit Sandy’s temples and Sandy’s eyes looked up.

That’s all it took.

“Yes, look into my eyes, so sleepy, so droopy, drowsy, amazingly tired and sleepy. I told you I’d take you, and I will, my sleepy girl, I’m going to take you to a place where you’ll forget anything I want you to forget. You’ll forget you wanted to resist, and sleep, you’ll forget you wanted to fight, and sleep, you’ll forget your name, and sleep, you’ll forget everything around you, sleep, you’ll forget what you’re thinking, sleep, forget your thoughts, sleep, forget cares, sleep, forget thinking, sleep, I’ll think for you, sleep, you want to think only of sleep, now.“

The battle was over before it began, honestly.

“That’s right, resist, more, give me more, give me everything you’ve got, sleepy girl, you’ll lose, you know it, I know it, it’s already happened, it’s happening, and it’s going to continue and soon we’ll reach the inevitable conclusion, Sandy.”

Sandy, basically gone, stared helplessly into her eyes, held gently, as the whispers continued:

“I will take you, and give you what you need. Your Mistress, forget her, forget Janine, for a little while, you want to forget Janine, remember to forget Janine and forget to remember Janine, you will do this because you want to do it, you want to learn something entirely new, you want to empty your cup, and let me empty your mind. When it’s nice and empty and clean, I’m going to fill it with all sorts of new amazing thoughts and then we’ll have fun with them, and then I’ll just empty your mind again and program you with more new ones.”

When the suggestion to forget Janine was offered, part of Sandy’s own protections kicked in and she did resist, she really truly did fight it and gave it her best effort but those fingertips on her temples, those whispers, this person was so overwhelming, and that knee softly grinding into her pussy just distracted her too much.

The flutters happened, and the body-known-as-Emma spoke once more as the grip on Sandy’s face now became far more controlling:

“That’s right, forget, forget, you can forget Janine, say yes.”

“yes.”

“You will forget Janine, say yes.”

“yes.”

“Who is Janine?”

“I don’t know.”

“Who is your Mistress?”

“I don’t have a Mistress.”

“But you are a sleepy girl, are you not?”

“yes.”

“And I have put you to sleep, and I will do it for you many more times, so if you are a sleepy girl, and I put you to sleep, and I am in complete control of you, your thoughts, your mind, your body, your will, is it OK if you accept me as your Mistress for just a little while?”

Sandy’s rather fuzzy brain heard the words, the questions, and since she had no Mistress and desperately wanted one, there was only one answer possible:

“yes.”

“Will you be my sleepy girl, Sandy?”

“Yes.”

“It’s very nice to take control of your mind, thank you. My name is Katherine, with a K. My friends call me Kat, and my sleepy girls call me... Mistress Katherine. And now that you are my sleepy girl, Sandy, who am I?”

The moment of truth as Kat leaned in and got so close Sandy’s eyes crossed towards the bridge of the nose.

“mistress... ka... katherine.”

“Again.”

“Mistress Katherine.”

“One more time, sleepy girl, and accept it and me as your Mistress for a while when you say it, now.“

“Mistress Katherine.”

“Thank you for your surrender, now SLEEP!” and Kat shoved her back into the pillows. The startle of the fall plus the command equaled Sandy taking a break from herself for a while. Kat lay against her left side, already whispering sweet sleepy submission into Sandy’s now very wide open and very receptive mind.

The fact that Sandy’s pussy was now being rather expertly stroked along with those whispers ensured total compliance. In a matter of minutes, Sandy came at least three times, and then slept for a few minutes as commanded.

And then Kat started again, but her focus shifted to Sandy’s rosebud for three more orgasms, then deep sleep.

Kat began whispering into Sandy’s ear with the softest most gentle stroking of her sex she could manage.

“You love how my rosebud tastes, say yes.”

“Yes, Mistress Katherine.”

“You find my rosebud addictive and desirable, say yes.”

“Yes, Mistress Katherine.”

“You want to taste my rosebud again very soon, say yes.”

“Yes, Mistress Katherine.”

“You love how my pussy tastes, say yes.”

“Yes, Mistress Katherine.”

“You find my pussy addictive and desirable, say yes.”

“Yes, Mistress Katherine.”

“You want to taste my pussy again very soon, say yes.”

“Yes, Mistress Katherine.”

“You want me to smother you with my pussy and rosebud, say yes.”

“Yes, Mistress Katherine.”

“You want this to happen right now.“

“Yes, Mistress Katherine.”

Kat climbed up on Sandy’s body, straddled her shoulders, grabbed a handful of hair, and smothered her sleepy girl because her sleepy girl said yes, she wanted it to happen at that moment.

“Lick, suck, cum, obey.”

As Sandy lost herself in that aroma, that scent, and that taste as Kat juiced and gave her sleepy girl something to become addicted to. Sandy, and Kess on some levels, simply forgot about Janine, and Bri, and Sam, and Theresa, and Mark, and everything else in her world as her submissive heart found a release that pushed her over that edge into pleasure she’d never felt in submission.

Emma, middle name Katherine, unbeknownst to the three girls that had now fully surrendered to her deep hypnotic spell, happened to possess something unique in most humans but incredibly useful just the same.

Emma and her counterpart had true photographic memory even though most researchers hated using that term. She’d been tested for years of her life, always excelling in everything that mattered. Her school average was a flawless 4.0 and she’d never really made less than that save for a few instances in her early years where teachers simply believe she was cheating because of her unerringly accurate answers to most any questions on tests. She never pressed to get anything higher even though this current school she was attending along with the others did offer a 4.2 for A+ and it wasn’t relevant to her.

Her skill and talents, they never made her feel like she stood out and more like someone that people considered to be a smart-ass so she decided, much to her parent’s dismay, to just hang back a bit and get by. She didn’t really have to work at the IHOP; her scholarship covered everything and she had a trust fund that paid out when she was eighteen so she was covered for the near-future. It was something to do, to seem “normal” like everyone else, and that was good enough for her.

“Photographic” memory always sounded way cooler than the technical term of “Eidetic” memory so it’s what she always said when asked about it.

This made her unique and quite powerful in her given situation for several reasons:

She’d studied hypnosis since she was seven years old.

She’d gotten her hands on everything she possibly could over the years including books of any and all kinds, research papers, videos, especially most of the useless crap on YouTube that irritated her to no end with the crappy presentations of content and material and also too much bullshit “Watch this and learn to hypnotize anyone!” type instructions.

If she could have pressed a button to delete probably ninety-five percent of that useless junk on YouTube, she would have done it long ago.

Video courses, some of it offered to her by some friends with friends who knew friends, so to speak, that had downloaded copies of some popular courses produced by some great schools for hypnosis training, and also some by noted and well-respected people in the hypnosis community worldwide.

She attended classes and seminars when she could wherever she could, caught stage hypnosis shows whenever they rolled into town, and with the school being there they came around quite often. Watching hot girls get tranced while she sat back in some corner of the club or theater always gave her tons of new ideas to fantasize about when she got home, took a nice hot warm bath, got herself squeaky clean, and then fucked herself to sleep imagining she was the hypnotist putting the hot girls down for the count.

The hot boys too, of course, as well as dreaming about the hot boys and the hot girls fucking themselves out of their minds that she still wanted desperately to control.

And then there was the EMCSA, and when she discovered it at a relatively early age—and she knew she wasn’t allowed like many others, but who can stop someone under whatever legal age exists in their city or state or country from stopping by that popular website.

She read things that made no sense, but sometimes they did. Some stories had nothing but fantasies with hypnosis and mind-control and she dismissed them, but then others, based on actual hypnosis and trance and how the human mind actually works, began to find themselves in her Favorites, as well as printed out and stored in binders that she kept hidden in a cubbyhole in her closet.

She reached puberty around age thirteen so, a bit later than some others, and things changed for her as expected.

But that interest in hypnosis just got stronger and stronger, and it never stopped growing and because of all that information, even the fictional fantasy stories that had at least some basis in reality. Emma become quite a skilled hypnotist in her own imagination.

She spent the better part of a decade hoping for opportunity to knock, and boy, when she met Kess at the IHOP, and Kess tranced her, she fucked herself utterly senseless several times later that day after she woke up from that crazy deep peaceful sleep that Kess’ suggestions had given her.

For that day and night, she ran it over and over in her head: everything that had happened at that table at the IHOP. She dissected her own recall of it as precisely as possible: she took particular note of the way each of the people there talked, looked at each other, responded, and apparently they were actively doing some trancing and that made her squeal when she went to the break room at the back of the IHOP.

When Kess did take her down, and now she was aware it was Sandy, actually, it was somewhat funny that Kess told her not to lose the number given her memory, as if she’d ever forget any of it. She remembered how she felt, how Kess/Sandy had whispered, all of it, with perfect clarity.

And then by some strange miracle, she met Sam after another day or so, and then Theresa, and with one glance in Theresa’s eyes she knew she was going down. Another squeal in the breakroom from that first glance, and then later Theresa eased her into yet another one, and again like with Kess, when she woke up later that day after a nice deep sleep, she fucked herself so well in her shower she ended up on both knees with tears in her eyes.

As Kat stared into the eyes of her newest prey, those fantasies gave her the first orgasm she’d had since she’d felt Janine’s sleepy submissive tongue spear her perfect pink rosebud for the final time before Janine simply drifted off to sleep. She’d been exhausted from the dozen or so orgasms by command of the body-known-as-Emma that she would soon call Kat, with her tongue still deep inside that delicious asshole.

When the second orgasm started, she reached down and squeezed Sandy’s neck and whispered:

“More.”

Sandy obeyed and her deep licking and sucking intensified to Kat’s satisfaction.

With one glance down, the one thought she had as the third orgasm was just beginning:

“I think it’s time for Katherine the Great to make a return appearance, of sorts.”

She looked down and stared deep into the mindless obedient eyes between her thighs as she fucked that girl’s face for a good long while.

* * *

D, on the way to the bedroom, passed on a few things to Sam as Sam returned to the forefront. When he got to the bedroom door, he took in one long deep breath and then finally walked inside. He stepped over to the bed, saw the body-known-as-Mark still laying there, spiraling down with the suggestions he’d been provided. While his cock was still moderately erect, it definitely showed the signs of a deeper state of relaxation.

Sam’s cock, of course, stood proud and tall as he ran his ideas through his head over how he wanted all this to happen. He’d hoped that Zafer, as D had done for him and DJ and Sandy had done for Janine and Kess, had made himself known to Mark while he was sleeping and that Mark himself would have some idea of what was going on between Sam and D and Zafer.

There was just no way to know without asking Zafer, and Sam, confident he’d already captured that part of that boy laying there under his spell waiting for the next command from him, he still worried that if he said the wrong thing or touched him in some manner, Zafer would snap-trance him and turn the tables.

As Sam thought about it and what could happen, considering what Z had done for D and how happy D was because if, maybe giving in and letting himself just be so utterly captured might not be such a bad thing. That fantasy of that wolf in that story, literally devouring that delicious young boy head to toe, over and over again, keeping him deeply tranced and perfectly compliant, well, it was still just a fantasy for Sam even despite feeling happy for D’s experience.

He climbed onto the bed and slid his hand there behind the neck and squeezed gently and whispered:

“Zafer, wake up, boy.”

A few moments of body shifting, a deep inhale, and then the eyelids rolled back slowly.

Two blinks and then:

“Hi, Sir.”

“Hi, boy. How are you feeling?”

“Very sleepy, actually, it’s very nice. I never really appreciated this all that much whenever Theresa would take Mark and I just watched from the background. But with you, this is different, it feels different, I can’t say why.”

“Listen, Zafer, from now on I think most of us will call you Z if that’s OK with you.”

“That’s fine, Sir, no worries.”

“Thank you. I’ll be honest, I’m a little scared right now.”

“Why, Sir?”

“Because a part of me thinks at any moment you’re going to drop me and have your way with me, and I cannot honestly say that I’d resist, like D didn’t want to. He made the decision to give himself to you and while I have that memory playback thing of that happening, it wasn’t me. There’s this story that I read years ago that really seriously hit me deep in the fantasy side of my personality, and if I can take a minute to explain the idea of it, that might help you understand me, and D, a bit better.“

He spent several minutes going over the finer points and aspects but Z understood it since he was a good boy himself: be taken, be hypnotized, be put to sleep so deeply that any and all resistance was impossible, and be devoured head to toe, literally and figuratively, and conditioned to love it and want it again and again and again.

It was Z’s dream and even Mark’s dream, the submissive dream and fantasy he’d kept buried so deep even Theresa never really understood it.

But D did, and Sam did, and now Z as well as Mark could have some fun with that fantasy and explore each other safely.

“The only thing that happens here, with you and me, and Mark, and D too, is what you want to happen, what I want to happen, and what we want to happen,” Z stated. “Nobody else has any say about it, not even Theresa at this moment and it’s her home. I presume she’s around somewhere, is she OK? I know she was upset earlier.“

“In the kitchen, yes. This whole thing I think has been more problematic for her and Ray than us, honestly.”

“Am I free to move, Sir?”

“Oh, yes, of course,” and Sam slid his hand off Z’s neck. Z sat up to face him, just two boys with two crazy imaginations and two very happy bouncing cocks having a chat on the bed in the home of the most hypnotic woman they’d ever known.

“What time is it, anyway?” Z asked.

“I honestly have zero idea. Hang on,” and Sam rolled back and turned the alarm clock to the side so they could see it—06:43 PM.

“I want to do something for Mark, I owe it to him, but I’m not sure he’s had a chance to learn about it from you. Has that happened?”

“No, I didn’t want to disturb him, but at this point, considering the time he’s been out of it for almost a full day now. Give me about five minutes, and when I’m done, he’ll be here with you. My advice: the moment he’s aware of everything, all of it, he’s going to be quite surprised to find himself awake and staring into your eyes. I speak from experience here, you know: if you’re serious, if you want to return the favor and make him your sleepy boy and accept his surrender, capture him the moment he’s awake. No hesitation, snatch, grab, and whisper him down, then suck him dry when he surrenders. Capire?”

“Say what?”

“Capire, Italian, means do you understand?”

“I thought capiche was used for that?” Sam asked.

“No,” Z replied, “that’s just a slang thing you Americans came up with, more of an insult to Italians than anything. My point is: the moment you have the opportunity to take Mark, do it, and don’t stop whispering until he spurts his surrender for you, got it?”

“Yes, Sir.”

Z laughed and offered a hug and Sam accepted it. He was, of course, expecting that hand to snatch, grab, and whisper him down at any given second—and his cock bounced seriously hard hoping it would happen—but Z only offered the warm hug. It felt good to finally get a feel for Z in that way, and Mark by implication, Sam realized. Just a warm willing body learning new things just like he was.

They separated and Z closed his eyes. Sam noted the flurry of activity under the lids and just sat there patiently. The cock-on-the-body-known-as-Mark actually did seem to be leaking, for all intents and purposes. Sam had already accepted that aspect of things when he had the recall of what happened after he’d surrendered to Mark even if Mark wasn’t aware of it.

The body-known-as-Mark had squeezed the back of his neck as it stood before him on the day-bed and Sam had happily accepted that cock and sucked on it till that warm sweet thick but slightly salty cream was fed to him.

And yes, after he had that dream that woke him up, the taste of Mark’s cream lingered. When he took that bite of the crepe at IHOP, all of it rolled back into his awareness and his first conscious thought—not the one he shared with Theresa about him being delicious—was that Sam wanted more of it.

“No more wasted opportunities, Janine. Thank you for taking a chance on me,” he thought to himself.

One glance at the clock—06:50 PM—and then some movement from Mark. He stretched sideways and then up, twisted his torso left and then right, then lowered his arms and opened his eyes.

Sam was already reaching for the back of his neck with his left arm just as they became fully open and Sam pulled him into his shoulder, got those lips right on that left ear, and whispered so softly:

“Sleep for me, boy, that’s right, just sleep, so sleepy, and you’re going down now, down, down, so deep, let go, relax into me, let your body sleep too, all of you, deeply asleep, at my command, down you go, helpless and obedient, under my spell. Mark, you are now under my deep hypnotic spell, and you will call me Sir from this moment on. Sleep for me, sleepy boy... sleep for me, sleepy boy... sleep for me, sleepy boy...“

Mark’s body collapsed as anyone does with that kind of startle induction when it’s done well. It doesn’t require someone pulling or yanking so hard that the subject’s head flails back on their shoulders—if that happens, the person doing the induction simply isn’t doing a very good job and their lack of focus on the safety of the subject should be noted whenever and wherever possible.

The proper snatch-and-grab isn’t really done at the back of the lower neck at the shoulders, it’s actually grabbing the back of the skull itself so that the neck doesn’t bend at all when done properly. After the motion is set into action and the head—not the neck—tips forward, that causes the startle because that’s what it is: an off-balance startle motion. The liquid in the ears that tells us which way is up and which way is down becomes jostled and the subject literally becomes mentally off-balance for those fractions of a moment when that first command needs to be injected.

The most common command is of course “SLEEP!” but it could be the word relax, or the word drop, or something else depending on the moment.

And it doesn’t require screaming the word “SLEEP!” or something else either, and that’s why Sam just softly whispered—for Mark, that whisper had the same effect on his sleepy obedient mind.

Mark was down deep in the crust of the Earth in about two seconds at most, and he just continued dropping courtesy of those soft whispers being sent directly into his mind. As he felt Sam’s hot breath in his ear, Mark simply responded precisely as he was conditioned to respond: he surrendered, nearly instantly, in a way that Sam was expecting but not quite prepared for.

Mark literally went limp, loose, and relaxed like the proverbial wet noodle or wet rag with nothing to support him except Sam. As Sam caught him, they rolled over on Sam’s left side then to his back with Mark’s body just falling on top of him completely. Sam’s legs had opened to accept the boy dropping on him, and Mark folded into Sam’s arms as it happened.

Completely by accident, really, Sam’s cock found itself slipped into the gap between Mark’s legs which were now between his, and Mark’s balls rested directly on top of his cock at the hilt where Sam’s groin joined with his now insanely stiiff cock in that gap. Mark’s cock, there lying flat between their lower abdomens, was pulsing and throbbing like mad as Sam just kept whispering.

“Yes, that’s right, so relaxed, relax into me, Mark, melt into me, boy, let go. It feels so good,” and as he said it Mark’s hips bucked softly. It was totally involuntary movement and Sam realized it, but it caused friction in that gap and the inside of Mark’s thighs stroked him softly.

That derailed his train of thought and the suggestions he was providing for just a few seconds as he went silent.

It felt good, that’s all there was too it, there was no denying how good it felt to have that boy’s warm soft healthy body lying on top of him, and having his cock now being pseudo-fucked like he had faint recollection of it happening with Kess and Bri just made him not want to move at all and let it happen.

He wanted to whisper things like “Fuck me, sleepy boy” but was afraid that Z might pick up on it and then decide “OK, it’s his decision, let’s do this” and suddenly Sam would find himself tranced with a stare even as Z mounted him and owned him truly head to toe and asshole to abdomen.

Sam honestly couldn’t say to himself if he’d resist or not. That fantasy in that story, it captured him years ago and had never let go. Now, because of everything that had happened which all started with Janine shaking his hand, he believed he’d probably just say “Thank you, Sir” and smile after surrendering himself that completely once and for all.

The whispers continued, and he gently rolled Mark over to his back and then began stroking his arms and chest softly along with them. His intention was to take up that position down between his legs, slide off the bed, pull him down a bit so Mark’s legs would lay over the side which would give Sam total access as he desired. The thoughts of what he was about to do still shuffled around a bit but he didn’t care anymore:

Mark, whether he had been consciously aware of his actions the night before, had stroked his tummy and palmed his balls softly and then sucked him and accepted his surrender all the while offering his eyes as someplace to drift off into. Bri and what she had done for him, he owed her too now that he thought about it, but what lay before him became the focus of his world.

“Boy, tell me you want to give me your surrender.”

“I want to give you my surrender, Sir.”

“I know that you are a highly capable and highly conditioned good boy for Theresa, and the moment I put my lips on your cock while I stroke your tummy and your balls, you’ll surrender to me instantly, won’t you?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“That won’t do, boy, so I’m going to play with you for a while. I’m going to snack on you, softly and gently. I’m going to softly play with your balls, and taste you because I want to. I’m going to suck your cock very deeply because I want to. I love the taste of your cream, Mark, I had a small sample last night, I don’t know if you remember that experience or not. Can you tell me if you do have any recollection?”

“It’s very faint, Sir, Zafer did his best. He’s very cool, but so different from me. I’m very happy he made D so happy, however, will you make sure D knows?”

“He knows, boy, he knows. But my focus is now you, and your pleasure, and your ultimate surrender when I tell you to give it to me. Until that time, until the moment I look at you and call you out and demand you give me your surrender, you will be unable to cum, is that clear, boy?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“No matter what I do to you, for you, or with you, until the moment I demand you offer your total surrender to me, you’ll just have to suffer the pleasure I want you and will make you feel, are we clear?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“I’m going to let go of your neck now, and when I do, I’m going to shift down between your legs. Grab some pillows or the comforter and get them under your upper body and neck, I want you to be able to look into my eyes and be unable to look away as I play with you, my helpless sleepy boy. Obey

The whispers sank in and when Sam said “play with you” Mark’s jaw just shivered like it was the coldest day of the year and he was standing naked outside in it. The goosebumps that rushed all over his young soft body basically made Sam think perhaps they’d just communicated on some deeper level and giggled as it happened.

Sam slid off the bottom of the bed and waited for Mark to grab the pillows. As soon as he had two large ones, Sam grabbed him at the ankles and pulled to a point where his knees could drop comfortably over the edge. As Mark was about to stuff the pillows under his neck and upper back, Sam spoke:

“Every time I suck you to your balls, you will sleep for me.”

Mark started to turn his head and then dropped. Sam had taken him all the way to his balls and so, being the good boy Mark was, he obeyed.

Mark pulled off.

“Every time I remove my mouth, you will wake up. Wake up, Mark.”

His eyes attempted to open but it was so difficult. He was so conditioned to trance that anytime he went down it was always a struggle to get them back open. As they did, he started to turn and down he went again.

“Every time I suck you to your balls, you will sleep for me. Every time I remove my mouth, you will wake up. Tell me you understand my instructions and you will obey, now.“

Deeply tranced, Mark could barely manage:

“I... understand your... instruc.. tions... and I... willlllll... obeeeeeyyyyyy...”

The slurred quality only served to make Sam’s cock bounce all that much more.

“Look into my eyes, Mark. From this moment on, each time you go into trance, it will happen with your eyes open. Every time, to the balls, eyes open, sleep, when I pull back, wake up, eyes open, you will not be able to look away and you will go deeper every single solitary time you sleep for me. You will obey.”

“Yessssss...”

He never had a chance to get to “Sir.”

Mark hadn’t spent a great deal of time in trance working with Theresa and having his eyes open, so this was a fascinating experience for him to let go every time he saw and felt Sam suck him to the balls. The feeling it created was unlike anything Theresa or anyone else for that matter had ever done for him. Over and over and over again, up, down, sleep, wake, sleep, wake, non-stop, and those eyes, Sam’s deep eyes pulling him in even as Sam’s mouth sucked him so well.

All Mark wanted to do was surrender and sleep, that’s what he was conditioned for, but this was something entirely new.

“The girls, Mark, even Theresa herself, they can’t do these things for us the way we can. Only we know how we like to be touched,” as he stroked Mark’s balls with just the finger pads of his right hand—he was still softly drawing those circles on Mark’s tummy with his left.

“Only we know how we liked to be stroked,” as Sam took Mark’s cock totally in his right hand and stroked it with the softest most gentle touch he could manage. That touch, something Mark had never had a girl do for him properly, really set off the involuntary bucking in his hips.

“Yes, you like that, I know, boy, I’m a boy, I know precisely what we like, I know it feels so fucking good to just stroke ourselves, our hard cocks. We imagine all sorts of amazing experiences with the girls. We dream of fucking soft warm hungry mouths and feeding them our sweet thick cream, don’t we?”

“Yesss...” and again, gone before he had the chance to fully reply as Sam took him down to the balls again.

Every time, over and over, asleep, awake, helpless, obedient, conditioned and now being conditioned in a new way and it was happening quite rapidly.

No wake up was allowed the next time as Sam just pulled up and off then straight back down to Mark’s balls.

And then again.

And again, over and over, for about seven solid minutes.

Mark crossed over and just went utterly mindless and his body relaxed. His eyes were still open, of course, but he simply wasn’t there anymore. That rapid cocksucking fractionation just wiped him out. His cock, of course, was still very happy with the process and stayed hard because a deeper part of Mark knew that surrender hadn’t been demanded just yet.

Sam pushed his cock flat against his belly and then spent about two minutes just lightly darting his tongue all over Mark’s balls, so softly, just as Theresa had done for him. That drove him over the edge when she’d held him in that Succubus fantasy—everything she did up to that moment was foreplay, really. But that brilliant pink tongue, in that strange room with that crazy lighting, her tongue flicking his balls for a minute or two, just that feather-soft tongue against his skin, that was the thing that really made Sam beg to have his surrender offered and accepted.

And it did the same for Mark, because after about two and a half minutes of that flicking tongue action, he whimpered, just like Sam had done.

“Boy, awaken, look at me, into my eyes, and give yourself to me, now.“

Sam had it locked in, had thought about her technique dozens of times as he’d recalled what Theresa did to him. Then he had D’s experience as more background, and he was confident he would make Mark a very happy boy.

His eyes moved, his head shifted, and that moment of eye contact happened and that perfect trance grabbed Mark and wouldn’t let him go.

“Good boy, let go, and give me everything you are, now.“

Sam leaned in, slow circles on the tummy, pressing up on the balls—he decided not to do the rosebud thing just yet till he and Z had a chance to get to know each other better—and then pursed his lips softly.

A few moments, then Sam pushed down gently to totally contain the head in his lips. Mark gasped at that contact as that sleepy bliss washed over him again. Still unmoving, still unblinking, Sam watched Mark and waited, and waited, and after about maybe eight seconds, Mark’s lips twitched.

Before he could utter the phrase that Sam knew quite well, he sucked in his cheeks.

Just a soft steady flow of Mark’s sweet thick cream found his tongue, and Sam, still holding his cheeks and not moving his lips, lapped at it inside his mouth. He wanted to moan over the taste, much like he’d done the moment his tongue slid into Emma’s perfect pink rosebud earlier. Mark tasted better than the crepe’s mixture of components too, actually.

So much had happened so fast in such a short period of time for him, and probably Mark too considering the lifetime of desires and then wham, in a small percentage of the overall lifespan, suddenly it was fantasy hypno-fuck-fest every single day since.

Sam willed himself to put Mark to sleep, did his best to communicate that with his eyes, and Mark seemed to actually pick up on it on some level. After maybe twenty seconds of that flow of cream, Mark finally smiled so faintly and then his head lolled back into the pillows, his eyes closing softly, and his body sighing deeply one time and then melting into the bed.

Sam pulled his mouth off gently, no need for that silly “pop” maneuver in this instance. He looked over that now sleeping boy, knowing he’d just become his Sir for most intents and purposes. Maybe his first, probably his last, but the future held a lot of wonderful possibilities.

He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on Mark’s balls and then stood up. He slid onto the bed and softly squeezed his neck:

“Thank you for your surrender, Mark, I’m grateful I was able to do that for you and I hope that it made you feel very good. In a moment, I’ll whisper something in your ear and you’ll obey, perfectly, because you are my sleepy boy now too.”

Sam leaned in and whispered several suggestions deep into Mark’s sleeping mind, didn’t wait for the confirmation, then covered him with the sheet and comforter. Off the bed, he stretched, felt good about the fact that he had just hypnotically dominated and completely sucked a boy into utter mindless surrender.

“So, yeah, that happened,” he whispered and then went to the kitchen.

* * *

Kat put Sandy to sleep quite deeply, and wanted to have some fun with Bri but decided it was time for a break. She went into the kitchen for something to drink and maybe something to nibble on. She glanced at the clock on the stove—07:17 PM—and opened the fridge.

“Did you have fun with my sleepy girl?”

No quick startle, no shocked reaction, just Kat standing up straight and turning her head to look at the body-known-as-Janine.

DJ, now awake, wanted to react and demand an explanation. She’d heard everything, of course, and wasn’t all that happy about it. But then, as Kat stood there, drinking some milk from the container actually, DJ found herself looking at that body, head to toe, and that ass, that glorious delicious perfectly round perfectly shaped ass.

She drooled where she stood.

“Yes, I have that effect on sleepy girls like you, but you’re a bit different now, aren’t you?”

“Different, I don’t know what you mean.”

The drool increased, now running down her neck.

“You, my dear, are not Janine.“

“I’m DJ. You are?”

“Katherine, or Kat if you prefer. I prefer Mistress Katherine personally, but for now, since I’m not intimately aware of you just yet, Kat is acceptable.”

“I don’t know what you think—

“I think what you think,” Kat offered back as she set the milk container back in the fridge and closed the door, turning to face DJ and beginning to close the distance.

Fast.

“Is that you know exactly what’s going on here, you know exactly what’s happened, and you know you think you understand what’s going on but you don’t know, because you can’t know it until it’s an experience that you can then say you knew you didn’t know but learned to know about so you could then say yes, you now knew what you didn’t know.”

DJ, catching the phrasing and the language, laughed.

“Girl, I created inductions like that when I was seven years old, give me a fucking break. You’re not bad, no, and you did nicely with Kess, or Sandy I suppose. And Bri seems to be pretty happy right now. And yes, I know everything you did to, for, and with Janine earlier because I am Janine, just as you are apparently Emma. Let’s just sit, have a drink, something to nibble on, and see what happens, deal?”

“Agreed,” and just before she had stepped directly in front of DJ, Kat stopped, leaned against the counter, and then waved her left arm in a gesture that is commonly meant to convey “You first.”

As soon as DJ stepped directly in front of her, Kat’s left hand darted up and grabbed DJ by the throat, quite hard, and it was a really serious grip. She twisted DJ into her arm and yanked her head back to her left shoulder which placed DJ’s ear right there next to Kat’s lips and the whispers began:

“Sleep, because you want this,” as Kat deeply fingered DJ with the middle and ring fingers of her right hand held tightly together. They slid deep into DJ’s pussy and hooked back, pressed inward, and created that pressure on her clit from the inside as Kat began vibrating her whole hand quite strongly.

For Janine and DJ, that type of deep fingering rendered her practically loopy instantly and she blanked out. Kess had held her softly once, with Janine lying back against her, and deeply fingered her in that same manner and it almost made her pass out in under a minute from that intense stroking from the inside.

Kess told her she’d done some research and found information that said If a woman had a g-spot for real, that particular method of fingering—with the middle and ring finger held tightly together, inserted as deeply as possible, and then they hooked back towards the front of the body to apply that pressure—was probably the most effective way to make it happen.

“Sleep, because you are a good girl, and good girls just want to sleep and cum, you want to cum and sleep, you want to cum for me and sleep, cum, and sleep, it’s all you really want to do right now. You feel me taking you, and you know I’m going to put you to sleep. I’m going to make you cum and sleep, and I’m going to hypnotize your pussy right now. Pussy, sleep, pussy, sleep, go to sleep, pussy, sleep for me. DJ, you sleep too, because you want to sleep for me, it’s only natural. DJ, let your pussy and your mind sleep for me, you want this, your pussy wants this, there is no resistance, you’re so fucking wet and this is turning you on so much and you’re so sleepy and so aroused and so helpless. Sleep, pussy, sleep, DJ, obey me, I’ll give you what you want, and I’ll take what I desire, and I want this pussy to sleeeeeeeeep...”

As she dragged out the word at the end, DJ simply gave up and didn’t even know who or where she was. That last command whispered in her ear along with the tight stroking of that vibrating hand tripped something in her mind and that was it.

“Yes, this pussy is so sleepy, and my fingers stroke it so well, like fingers on your temple, but fingers stroking your pussy to sleeeeeeeeep... your pussy wants to sleeeeeeeeep... pussy, sleeeeeeeeep... deep deep sleeeeeeeeep...” and she kept dragging out that word as a whisper and DJ’s pussy surrendered because it wanted to.

“DJ, let your body go to sleep, your mind is here, with me, listening to me as I put this good little pussy to sleep, it’s mine now, it obeys me, I snatched your snatch right out from under you, and now...”

She removed the fingers from DJ’s rather seriously wet pussy and whispered:

“Rosebud, sleeeeeeeeep for me, deep sleeeeeeeeep for me, go to sleeeeeeeeep...” as she slid the same two fingers in deep, to the knuckle on the back of the hand. Deeply stroking in and out while repeating that word, DJ felt her rosebud dissociate till she couldn’t feel it anymore but that hand and those fingers fucked her that way for a while.

“Body, stand and sleep, DJ, whatever you want, it doesn’t matter, your body obeys me, it’s mine, it’s mine to play with, and I do intend to do that many times, so many times, you’ll dream of this, you’ll fantasize about this, about being taken because good girls need to be dominated, they need to learn discipline and control, and for you, and this deeply hypnotized body, I am that discipline, I am that control.”

DJ, breathing so hard and ragged, unable to really offer any resistance, felt her body drift off someplace she really didn’t feel in control of. It was a strange dissociation from that level of control that she had for decades, and it really confused her deeply.

“Arms, out front, like a deeply hypnotized zombie girl from some monster movie, arms, obey.”

DJ’s arms rose entire of their own accord, and it was making her juice even more.

“You look so absolutely adorable like that, and so utterly delicious at the same time. I’ll just bet that in your experience with hypnosis, DJ, and Janine’s, that neither of you could have ever imagined you’d find yourselves in your own kitchen about to be perfectly programmed to lick a perfect pink rosebud, have you?”

A whimper.

“No? I didn’t think so. Now, here’s the most amazing most mind-blowing most utterly fucking hot aspect of all of it: with all your knowledge of hypnosis, with all the work you’ve done, with all the trances you’ve helped other people achieve, do you still stick to the knowledge that people cannot be made to do something they truly don’t want to do?”

DJ just shook her head.

“Why? You can speak, girl, tell me why.”

“Look around, look what’s happening to me, dammit,” DJ blurted out as Kat’s hand still kept a rather tight grip on her throat.

“But DJ, the reason this is happening, the reason that you’re under my spell, and the reason I’m about to dominate you so deeply you’ll love my asshole forever is simple.”

“What?” is all DJ could manage.

“You want this to happen.”

More head shaking.

“You want this to happen,” Kat said as she shook her head left and right as DJ kept shaking hers the same way.

More head shaking but it slowed.

“You want this to happen,” and still more side to side movement.

DJ’s head stopped shaking left and right.

“You want this to happen,” and still side to side.

The slightest twitch and then DJ started nodding.

“You want this to happen,” and more prominent side to side.

DJ nodded more emphatically.

“You want this happen,” with a final shake left and right.

Just slow nods from DJ as Kat’s use of a reverse set had the expected result.

“Stand and sleep, body, stand and sleep, my sleepy body, all mine, my deeply hypnotized sleepy body, you are now my personal fucktoy, body. You will obey, sleepy body, say yes.”

“Yes.”

It was the first time DJ had ever felt so scared in her entire life and yet so helplessly aroused. She heard her own body speak and even she didn’t do it.

“Body, tell me what you want.”

“To sleep and obey.”

“See, girl, even a sleepy girl’s body knows what a sleepy girl wants.“

“Good body, very good body. Body, would you like me to spend some time getting to know you better?”

“Yes.”

“How would you like me to do that?”

“Own me.”

DJ, now on the brink of just letting herself pass out, remained utterly stunned at hearing these words coming from her own mouth. She reached out to Janine hoping to get a response and got total silence. And then she figured it couldn’t hurt so she made the attempt to speak again:

“What did you do... with Janine?”

“I put her to sleep, of course.”

“I don’t... I don’t understand... how could... how do you know...”

“Because I know everything that matters about sleepy girls and what they need, especially their bodies. They need to be taken care of, disciplined and controlled as I said, and this body, this sleepy obedient body,” and she really went insane with those fingers deep inside DJ and DJ truly did lose her mind instantly.

“... needs to cum, CUM NOW!!!”

The body-known-as-Janine, being choked and finger-fucked like nobody ever had, not only gushed all over her own kitchen floor but then suddenly had a new command whispered:

“Give me your tongue, body.”

The tongue appeared, and Kat’s hand turned the face as Kat gave the tongue a soft kiss, and then another, and then a gentle suck.

“Sleep for me, tongue, obey.”

DJ felt her tongue literally go numb and after that speech wasn’t going to happen.

“Get hard for me, sleepy tongue, obey.”

Forming a spear-point instantly, Kat whispered into DJ’s ear:

“In a moment, body, you will kneel for me. The eyes, your eyes, body, are now under my control. The moment the eyes of this body see my perfect pink rosebud, my perfect pink rosebud will become a wonderful slow-spinning spiral. That’s right, it’s going to happen: when the eyes of this body, now hypnotized and under my control, see my perfect pink rosebud, they will see a perfect pink spiral there and it’ll spin in whatever direction captures and deeply hypnotizes the eyes of this body even more.”

DJ thought this was the stupidest thing she’d ever heard and there was no way—

“Eyes, stare straight ahead, see nothing at all, now, until I tell you to see the perfect pink spiral rosebud.“

DJ felt her eyes shift and stare forward and then suddenly the world faded from view. She couldn’t speak, but she whimpered quite loudly.

“Yes, DJ, I know, but you’re not the one in control anymore, I am, and I’m going to condition you, and the others, to be deeply perfectly hypnotized the moment any of you lay a single glance on my perfect pink rosebud. It’s going to happen because I want it to happen. My perfect pink rosebud is hypnotic, it is, and in a few moments, it’s going to trance you perfectly, without hesitation, and you will sleep deeply and drift, as your hypnotized tongue enjoys surrendering to it for a good long while.”

DJ shook her head but it was useless at that point to do anything: she had no control of her own body, couldn’t see anything at all, and was still being stroked deeply by those fingers that kept distracting her.

“So easy, good girls are so easy, so are good boys, honestly. But actually finding truly good girls and good boys, that’s the hardest part of all. For some reason, the Universe decided to cross my path with Kess, and now look where we are. You need this, DJ, Kess needs it, and Sandy, and Janine, and I presume Bri has another side to her as well but it won’t matter: that girl gave herself to me the moment she slid that tongue into me so deep. I always wanted a sleepy girl, now I have three, and Sam will be next, and then Theresa as well.”

“Thith iddn’t... nottt goin’ ta wohk,” DJ managed to mumble out.

“That is so cute that you still have just a smidgen of fight left in you. Of course it will work, it already has. You opened the door, and I walked in. I’m here for the long haul, sleepy girl. Body, on your knees, now.”

It wasn’t as if DJ could stop it at that point, and she whimpered all the way down.

Even despite everything that happened so far, even despite her completely helpless situation, DJ juiced because that ass was just so fucking nice, it really was. Her body wanted it, and so did she, but her body was responding on primal levels beyond her and she was just the passenger at that point.

“You love my ass, don’t you, DJ?”

Just a whimper.

“I know, believe me, I do. But no one, ever, has appreciated it the way you girls have, and the moment I realized that, that’s when I knew I had a chance to make all this work. You’ll learn more about me soon, I promise, we will all become very good friends, with lots of hypnosis, trance, deep sleepy submission, and some mind-control play thrown in for good measure. And of course, lots of wonderful hot fucking sex, because why not, right?”

Whimpers.

“Enough foreplay.”

She turned into the counter, grabbed both cheeks left and right, and spread them wide. DJ, facing her, eyes unseeing, waited.

“Eyes, see the perfect pink spiral rosebud, now.“

The black fog faded and there it was, and DJ saw it for a fraction of a second before DJ wasn’t DJ anymore.

The eyes of the body-known-as-Janine noted a perfect pink spiral rosebud as it had been commanded to do, and after a few moments the spinning, clockwise, simply pulled the tongue in. Drawn in, deeply in, deeply hypnotized to surrender, the tongue on the body-known-as-Janine slid into the perfect pink spiral rosebud and it triggered another massive orgasm for the body-known-as-Janine itself.

“Good tongue, good body, good girl. It’s so much easier to surrender, because it feels so fucking good.”

Kat reached back and grabbed the back of the neck of the body-known-as-Janine, and began whispering various commands to lick deeper, slower, steadier, faster, circling around and around as the spiral spun. The tongue, helpless to resist, just kept going deeper, and deeper into her asshole, into trance, and into perfect sleepy submissive bliss.

* * *

Sam walked into the kitchen and Theresa was laying with her head on the counter.

“Theresa?”

“Sam?” she said sitting up straight and gently rubbing her eyes. “How did it go? Are you OK?”

“Oh, yes, it went great, and that was, dare I say it, a lot of fun. I didn’t want it to be exactly your way of taking his surrender, so I had to do things a bit differently. I basically spent most of the time fractionating him by sucking his cock, all the way to the balls. All the way down, sleep, all the way off, wake, for about maybe ten minutes.”

“Oh, that should really have made him quite happy. Is he doing OK?”

“Yeah, I put him to sleep because I wanted to see how you’re doing and,” a glance at the clock on the stove—07:20 PM—“to find out if you got in touch with Janine.”

“Nope, no word, I left two messages so far, nothing. Nothing from Kess, or Bri either.”

“I suppose they’re having a blast with Emma, it could be interesting to see what she’s capable of. When Kess, or I suppose it was Sandy, took her it was a rather light trance at IHOP, just relaxation and the idea of not losing her number. I’d say when you dropped her this morning it was about the same reaction from what I could tell.”

“Well, I hope everything is OK with all of them. It’s getting late and while I’d love to get to Cellini’s tonight, I think I’m going to start making some food. How about steak and potatoes with some asparagus tips and some dinner rolls? Care to help me or, do you want to spend some time with Mark now that’s he’s your sleepy boy?”

“Would that be OK with you, just a bit longer? I want to talk to him about the experience, I think it’s important for both of us. I talked with Z prior to what I did, and he basically dumped the recall on Mark and I dropped him the moment he opened his eyes and that was that. Several dozen trances later, he surrendered, and seriously: his cream is much tastier than that crepe mix thing we had for breakfast. It’s close, but I think he’s a bit more delicious.”

She laughed.

“Look at you, a week into your hypnotic journey, already a Sir, already owning a boy, already his perfect cocksucker apparently, and now a connoisseur of the cream of a boy. I am so proud of you, Sam, seriously.”

They both laughed hard and hugged. She patted him on the ass and said:

“Go, I’ll come get my two sleepy boys when things are ready, you boys are going to need a good meal after all that play.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

He walked away and got to the corner and turned back. She saw it and figured it was probably D wanting to add something as usual.

“Thank you, Mistress, seriously, for everything.”

“You’re very welcome, Sam, thank you. Go, have fun.”

Sam returned to the bedroom, slid over on the bed and woke Mark up slowly with a long count from 1 to 20.

“Wow.”

“Yeah, I think D ended up saying basically something like that after he was fully back from his experience with Z. Are you doing OK?”

Mark shifted and grabbed Sam and hugged him tightly.

“I am so far beyond OK, really, Sam. That whole suck me to sleep and wake me up thing, oh lord, I could lay here for hours and do that and it would just get better and better.”

“Well, maybe sometime you’ll do that for me, I’d love to know what that’s like. Theresa did something like that for me, but obviously, with her being a woman, it’s not quite the same. Do you remember that story I told Z about?”

“Yes, I do, I may have even read that one a long, long time ago but I just can’t remember it at this moment. I do love the idea, however, of being taken without knowing it’s happened, programmed, and sucked and fucked completely loopy. I know you and Z have been dancing around that issue of us going that distance, how are you really feeling about it?”

“It’s tricky, because sometimes I think if I say I want it, that I want to be taken, not be aware of it, then find myself in the shower, pinned to the wall, being fucked deep in that way and every stroke, just like my mouth on your cock, putting me back to sleep over and over again. Is it just me or it that seriously hot?”

“It is, and, I have to admit, I think I want it. I really do, I’m just a bit afraid, Sam.”

“Of?”

“What it’ll do to me after, how I’ll feel about myself. I mean, I’ve never thought of myself as gay and by that, I meant I don’t go chasing after guys, I don’t look at pics of guys, I don’t dream and fantasize about males, that sort of thing. But I mean come on, I’m human. I remember reading an article once by a gay man and he laid out in not so uncertain terms what he enjoyed and didn’t about being gay. He pointed out, with a strong argument, that when it comes right down to it, from a physical perspective, if a boy is willing to slide his stiff cock into a girl’s asshole, it’s really no different than doing the same for a boy’s.”

“Maybe just a bit hairier, I suppose.”

They both laughed about that one.

“Well, both of us appear to be pretty lucky. Seriously, no BS, can I look at your rosebud for a few? I don’t think I ever have. I know your cock pretty well, but that’ll improve too. But I’m curious, may I?“

Sam wanted to laugh at the request but realized if it was anyone else, he’d say of course not. But it was his sleepy boy, the one he’s just taken and fed on, swallowing every delicious drop of his sweet thick creamy surrender, and Sam nodded. He scooted back and then lay back, raising his legs up a bit and there it was: the rosebud of the-body-known-as-Sam.

“Not bad, I suppose. I’m not a connoisseur of such things, obviously. Z’s had a taste, he likes it, and he likes you, Sam, seriously. Would it be OK if I...?”

“I am yours, and you are mine, as D is Z’s and Z is D’s, as insane as that sounds. We’re all ours and we’re all just having a good time and we’re fine. Yes, Mark, you can lick my asshole if you desire.”

Mark laughed.

“It just sounds so insane, but whatever.”

He lay down on his stomach and did indeed spend about a minute tonguing the outer edges of Sam’s rosebud, then he shifted forward a bit to be able to slide it in about an inch. Sam, unable to control that involuntary contracting and releasing, just lay there happy to feel good.

“I can see why Z likes it. You taste like Theresa and Ray to some degrees. Maybe something in the body wash?”

“I don’t know. Should we take a shower and find out?” Sam asked.

“Sam, you mean... you... and me, in the shower together? Like, now?”

“After you,” Sam offered.

“OK, Sir.”

“Mark, it’s not necessary to call me that all the time, I mean I think it’s cool, but there’s something you need to realize: I am yours, and you are mine. I said it already and it’s something that D and Z shared and understand. It means what I do for you is returned by doing the same, or at least something very similar, back for me. What I did earlier, I did that because of something that literally happened last night, and I don’t know how much you can remember about it, so I’m not sure how to discuss it with you.”

“Z did his best to give me the general idea, but it seems at some point after Theresa switched us off, she decided to do some brainwashing on you, and during that she commanded Bri and I to pleasure you, correct?”

“Yes, she had me somewhere in my mind and I don’t know everything perfectly well myself, but I felt Bri’s tongue deep in my ass, driving me to distraction which just helped with the brainwashing I suppose. But you, my dear sweet delicious sleepy boy, you decided to take my surrender.”

“I did?”

“Yes, and while I don’t recall what happened, I’m certain that I offered it to you and you accepted it, in a manner like what Theresa has done to you what, over seventy times she said, and she’s done to me once and D once.”

“I... I took you?” he asked, totally unsure if it was even OK to consider it.

“Yes, Mark, you did, and as I said, I don’t remember the experience fully, but I was very happy having your mouth on my cock, and I think I got captured by your eyes as you sucked softly on me and I eventually gave in and fed you.”

“Oh... wow, I didn’t know that.”

“And then with me being so brainwashed and loopy, Theresa asked me if it was OK to return some pleasure to you for what you’d done for me and I said yes. She asked me many times, and I answered yes each time, so she had you stand up in front of me, and you squeezed the back of my neck and commanded me to suck, and I did, happily I think.”

“You... you sucked me off, there? In front of Theresa and Bri?”

“Well, Bri wasn’t there if you get my meaning, but Theresa witnessed it all, yes. I was yours, you were mine, I wanted you to feel good, so I had no issues with that, and apparently you, in that switched-off state, was happy to fuck my mouth for a while and feed me that sweet thick delicious cream of yours.“

“You think my cum is delicious?”

Sam pushed Mark back on the bed and before Mark could even really react, Sam had taken him at the back of the neck and told him to sleep. As Mark lay back, Sam whispered:

“Offer me your surrender, boy, right now.“

Mark sighed, Sam pursed his lips on the head of his cock, looked into Mark’s eyes, palmed his balls, stroked his tummy, and sucked in his cheeks. Mark fed him his surrender instantly, without missing a heartbeat, several thick spurts of it even in spite of what he’d done a short time earlier. It was a different way of taking him, so Mark responded with a more traditional orgasm and several spurts.

But Sam held him there and then started taking him to the balls all over again. Mark went up, down, up, down, and that loopy cocksucking fractionation drove him down into deep submissive bliss for about five minutes. Helpless, sucked, obedient, happy, and conditioned in this new way, Mark surrendered and floated off into Sam’s confident eyes.

That time Sam really did pull off his cock with a loud “pop” sound and then took that cock in his hand and softly began stroking it.

“Thank you for your continued surrender, Mark. Wake up, my sleepy boy, and let’s go get ourselves squeaky clean.”

Mark’s eyes opened slowly, and after realizing what Sam had just done to him again in that short period of time, Mark pulled him into a kiss. Not a deep “Oh my fucking God I love you forever please take me I’m yours” kind of kiss, but one of passion just the same.

“Thank you, Sam, I... that was a dream come true, twice, in what, an hour? Oh God, so many new possibilities, I don’t even know where to begin.”

“The shower, move.”

“Yes, Sir!” Mark said rather enthusiastically. He scooted to the foot of the bed and...

Sam caught the back of his neck and squeezed, told him to sleep, and then Sam scooted to the edge of the bed himself and sat legs off touching the floor. He looked over at Mark, eyes half-lidded, floating in that sleepy bliss of submissive trance, only waiting for the command, any command.

Sam looked at his Mark’s lips, open because of his jaw being slightly relaxed, then he looked at his own cock bouncing, with some precum at the tip.

He’d surrendered himself to Mark the night before and then sucked him off completely, and even if Mark didn’t remember that experience very well, it was still a give and take: he had surrendered to Mark and serviced his cock, and now that Sam had accepted Mark’s surrender only a short time ago as well as another surrender just a few moments prior, it was time for Mark to service him with his mouth in return.

He needed this boy’s mouth and it was his. He squeezed and told Mark to get between his legs and kneel. Mark’s slow tranced body complied and a few moments later that perfectly submissive boy was there waiting to obey.

One strong squeeze and that command:

“Suck.”

And Mark became a perfectly mindless cocksucker for Sam, and not just any perfectly mindless cocksucker, mind you.

He became Mark’s perfectly mindless sleepy boy cocksucker.

Oh, the girls, they could work some serious magic on his cock, and that was always welcome and always awesome. They could fondle his balls really well too, and that was awesome as well.

But Mark, well, he’s a boy. And even with Sam being in complete control, after a minute or Sam let go of Mark’s neck and Mark went on automatic, and that boy knows what another boy needs and wants, and feels. His fingertips, so gentle along the shaft of Sam’s cock. Fingertips, lightly grazing the balls, teasing them, that soft gentle touch enhancing the sensitivity.

And yes, he teased Sam’s rosebud which made Sam just lay back and enjoy what Mark was doing for him. After another minute or so, Mark slipped his right thumb into his mouth and sucked it wet, then with one smooth move, he took Sam all the way to his balls even as that thumb fucked Sam’s hot tight rosebud and Sam groaned.

He didn’t come, no, not that time. And not the next twenty times or so Mark did that same exact thing: suck him to his balls with the insertion of the thumb and pull the thumb out as he pulled his mouth off. Finally, that tension was just too much and Sam sat up just as his orgasm washed over him. He sat there staring into Mark’s half-lidded eyes as he took the first significant spurt and swallowed it instantly, then the next, and the next six as Sam fed him whatever he had to give.

And Mark kept sucking, to the balls and back, and Sam fell back on the bed again because it was just too much pleasure too fast and he’d never felt this kind of feeling. He did his best to sit up and he whispered:

“Stop, please. Wake up, Mark.”

Mark’s eyes popped open, fluttered for a moment, and then the mouth pulled off with the popping sound.

As Sam tried to get his bearings, a hand darted out for the back of his neck, got it, squeezed, and pulled him to a shoulder where warm lips and hot breath in his ear canal whispered to him:

“Sleeeeeeep for me, Sam, now, right now, down, you’re mine, sleeeeeeep, sleeeeeeep, sleeeeeeep, helpless, sleepy boy, you’re mine, I have you now and you must sleeeeeeeep for me. I’m taking you, right now, deep sleeeeeeeep, I’m going to do anything I want with you, right now. Sleeeeeeeep for me, sleeeeeeeep, sleeeeeeeep, sleeeeeeeep so deep, down, down, down, sleeeeeeeep. I’m going to make you so sleeeeeeeepy you’ll never be the same again, right now, you will sleeeeeeep for me like never before, I’ll take you places you’ve never even dreamed of being, I’ll make you so sleeeeeeeepy you will surrender to me at will, anytime, anywhere, in front of anyone, whenever I damned well please. Sleeeeeeeeep, Sam, sleeeeeeeep, Sam, sleeeeeeeeep, Sam, sleeeeeeeeep for me, right now.“

Every time that slurred version of “sleep” hit his ear canal along with that hot breath exciting all the hairs, Sam’s cock bounced and he dropped hundreds of times deeper. Z did it intentionally because it affected him and Mark exactly the same way.

Every. Single. Time.

Z was speaking so fast—saved for that slurred “sleep” he loved so much—that Sam couldn’t keep up consciously and was already deeper than he’d ever been before from just that first burst of whispers. D gave up practically instantly because he’d already been taken by Z in a similar manner but not quite the same way. As soon as that first whisper to sleep hit him, D and that control room basically had the power plug yanked and that was that.

The whispers continued as Z eased his sleepy boy back onto the bed.

“Come with me, Sam, I know you’re deep and sleepy, climb up here with on the bed, that’s right, your body obeys, come to me, up here, get comfortable on the pillows with me, deeper asleep, deeper asleep, so very sleepy, so mindlessly happy, in my spell, under my control. I’ve got you now, Sam, you’re mine, heart, mind, body, soul, mouth, cock, balls, asshole” and he growled the next part “every fucking god damned delicious inch of you is mine, right now.“

Sam fell back into Z’s strong embrace and stared straight up with glazed eyes. Z kept on whispering but took Sam by the cock for the first time:

“This is mine, boy, this cock, this delicious fucking cock is mine, and I’m going to suck you so well, I’m going to suck you into so many trances. I won’t stop, Sam, I’m going to suck you so perfectly that your soul will surrender to me tonight, and you know this is going to happen. Tonight, until I decide to let you go, you will call me Mr. Wolf.”

Sam gasped and came and simply couldn’t stop it from happening. He literally came upon hearing this new command as that name sank in and Z felt the pulsing and throbbing orgasm as it happened. He stroked Sam’s now spurting cock with that soft gentle touch that women just can’t ever—no pun intended—get a grip on. As he stroked Sam’s cock, he whispered:

“You love this, Sam, you love it, you love to cum for me, you’ll cum many times for me tonight, just me, only me, because you’re mine and you want this to happen. Feel me fucking you with my hand, Sam, feel it, feel my fingers and my palm, fucking your cock helplessly because I own it, I own all of you, every fucking inch, I own you, say it.”

“You... own me.”

Without skipping a beat he shifted his hand to the balls and slowly began to palm them in a slow circle which was how it was done when their surrender was taken.

“These are mine too, Sam, these cream-filled treats, your balls, and you fed us some of this sweet thick cream only a few minutes ago and we happily swallowed every drop. I know you came again just now with my hand on that cock that belongs to me when I told you who I am, tell me who I am, boy.”

“Mr.... Wolf.”

“I fucking own you, little boy, even hearing my name overwhelmed you and made you cum because you are mine. These are mine, around and around, sleepy balls full of cream, around and around. Sleepy boy, you have more in here for me, boy, around and around, so sleepy, it feels so fucking good to let me stroke your soft sleepy cream-filled balls, and I know you’ve got more cream for me, I know you do, give it to me and CUM, right now

Sam had no choice but to obey and his body complied. He had another orgasm, his third in just a few minutes, and yes, his balls did provide a bit more cream, but he was almost spent. More whispers:

“And now this is mine too, this, this hot tight little fuckhole back here, where Mark did some exploring a short time ago. It’s mine, however and whenever I want it, say yes.

“Yes, Mr. Wolf.”

“If I want to fuck you up the ass right here, right now, you’ll beg me to do it, won’t you, boy?”

The briefest moment of delay happened, as Sam’s awareness analyzed precisely what had just been offered as information. He thought about it, thought about everything he wanted, and answered.

“Yes, Mr. Wolf.”

“Good boy, very good boy. Feel me fuck your hot tight helpless asshole, CUM, right now

He slid two fingers in knuckle deep and squeezed the back of his neck with every insertion and Sam, again, helpless to resist, complied.

Four rather massive orgasms in maybe seven minutes tops and Sam was on an edge he’d never been on as the whispers just kept going, Z never stopped.

“Mine, that’s right, boy, mine, you are mine, this is mine,” and he was now stroking Sam’s cock once again. The cream Sam had been able to produce made a small puddle of sorts on his tummy and Z started drawing those slow circles getting that creamy cum all over his fingertips.

“Sam, you’ve tasted Mark’s submission, and you enjoyed it, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Mr. Wolf.”

Z thought about it, wasn’t actually sure about it, and decided if the fantasy was going to be complete for Sam, that meant complete and total domination, at the will of the one in charge—minus Z going so far as to actually deeply fuck Sam up the ass, at least for this takedown.

Z smeared his hand all over Sam’s tummy and drenched his fingers and palm in Sam’s cream.

“Here, boy, taste your surrender, right now

Sam opened his mouth and laid out his tongue in anticipation without any hesitation whatsoever.

Z finger-fucked his mouth slowly, making sure Sam’s tongue captured every last little dab of it, and that tongue licked the palm from the wrist to the tips of the fingers happily. Z went back and got as much as he could and did it again. Sam never once hesitated as he tasted his own cream for the first time in his life.

“What do you think of the taste of surrender, boy, the taste of your very own surrender to me?”

“It’s delicious, Mr. Wolf.”

Z was about to say something when Sam whispered:

“I want more.”

Z was actually surprised to hear it, seriously, but again, this was for Sam and it was his fantasy, so Z commanded him to cum one more time.

Sam obeyed, and spurt twice directly onto the back of Z’s fingers and they went straight into Sam’s hungry waiting mouth. He moaned, his whimpered, he licked, and he sucked his own cum off Z’s fingers. When there was nothing else, completely unbidden by Z, Sam spoke:

“Thank you, Mr. Wolf.”

Z took a quick deep breath in and began a rapid-fire sequence of suggestions he knew would eventually cement Sam’s surrender, at least for this opening round of the night’s events. It would be a long way to the end and right into the brainwashing sessions played back to back as Sam was put to sleep. That would happen whenever Z was comfortable that Sam was truly his, on every single level that could possibly matter with respect to the hypnotic domination of another.

“Thank you, my sleepy boy, so sleepy, sleepy, so very sleepy, having so many sleepy orgasms makes you even more sleepy, boy. You crave deep submissive sleep; you want deep submissive sleep. In a moment I’ll put you to sleep, and you will sleep deeper than you’ve ever slept in your life, for a short while, and then I will return to your side. Upon my return, I will hold you gently, I will stroke you softly, and I will suck you deeply. I will suck you deeply into so many trances that you’ll forget who you are. I will suck you deeply into so many deep trances that as time passes you’ll find that I can put you to sleep anywhere, anytime, with a glance, a touch, a motion of my head, in any way I can imagine, and you will sleep for me instantly, perfectly, without hesitation, every single time without fail because you are a very good boy and I own you.”

Sam sighed a very happy sigh hearing such things, knowing that soon this powerful dominant man would teach him, and make him sleepy, and suck him deeply, and train him to know the things a good sleepy submissive boy needs and wants to know and experience.

“Yes, Mr. Wolf.”

“Who owns you, boy.”

“You do, Mr. Wolf.”

“Good boy, now sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleeeeep, sleeeeeeep, sleeeeeeeep, sleeeeeeeeeep...”

And for a minute or so it went on, with that word that Sam loved more than any other word in the English language being drawn out longer and longer each time. He was long gone after maybe the fifth utterance of it, but Z, being a very good sleepy boy himself, knew precisely just how important that word and those very soft gentle squeezes on the back of Sam’s neck truly were.

He was also softly squeezing Sam’s cock along with the other squeezes. He was going to condition Sam to feel his mouth on Sam’s cock all the way to the balls with every drop into trance. It would happen, and it would be chiseled into his mind, inescapable, permanent, and irresistible. No matter where they happened to be, if Z looked at him in that way, Sam would trance and feel that mouth sucking him all the way to his balls without fail.

A good boy should always be rewarded for being obedient, so why not make it the most enjoyable thing a boy could feel?

Sam slept, and Z started to slide off the bed, but that cock, he wanted it so he sucked it a few times, down to the balls. Unknown to Z as he did this, Sam’s deep mind started connecting some dots of info. With each deep suck down to his balls, Sam dropped hundreds of times deeper into trance over the next minute until Z finally gave him a soft kiss on the head of his cock, licked his tummy to get that one last taste of that delicious cream, and smiled at his perfect sleepy boy.

phew. Sam, if you only knew how much I envy you, I really do. Your journey is only on the first step to submission, and I plan to take you at least a few feet tonight.“

Z slid off the bed and made way to the kitchen. The smell of the steak as it cooked made him feel awesome.

He saw Theresa there at the stove, all naked and just fucking delicious, and just as he got to her side she turned and he took her into a seriously deep kiss. She dropped the large steel two-tine fork she had been using to gently poke the meat to open it up a bit as she doused it in some Worcestershire sauce. It made a funny noise as it hit the pan, then rolled over the side and landed on the floor.

They were still kissing when it finally stopped.

“Well you’re a very happy boy, aren’t you?” she asked, holding him at the back of the neck but not squeezing.

“Yes, Mistress, I am.”

“Z, hi.”

“Hello, Mistress. My God, that smells so good, and I hate to do this but, that thing we talked about, with Sam, and that fantasy of his?”

“Yes?” she asked and she stepped back

“I had a chance to make it happen, and I did, and he responded so perfectly, it was for lack of a better word glorious.”

She stepped to him and gave him a wonderful hug.

“So, you’re happy about this? Did you put him to sleep?”

“Well, in a way, yes. He’s deeper right this moment than he’s ever been, probably even for you. I mean I do know how to sink those whispers into his mind, and he wants them so bad. But... there’s a bit of an issue here,” and he turned to look at the steaks.

“What? Is the smell waking him up or something?’

“Are you done, here, for a moment?”

She turned off the burners and set things off to the side. She nodded, and he took her hand and they ran to the bedroom.

“He’s not going to wake up for you, Mistress, so we don’t have to whisper.”

“OK, so, what?”

“Boy, tell me who owns you now, heart, mind, body, soul, mouth, cock, balls, and asshole.”

“You do, Mr. Wolf.”

Theresa turned and stared hard at Z.

“It’s his fantasy, Mistress, he doesn’t know this but I remember that story because Mark read it many years ago himself. I know the story, every word of it, and I even used a lot of the induction terminology almost reading it from memory sending it into his mind. I fed that dialogue to Sam as Mr. Wolf, using the very words in the story to drag him into it even deeper and make it about as real as possible.“

“Oh, you literally made it come true for him, down to using the same character to take the helpless boy?”

“Exactly. I have literally turned a fictional story into a real-world event, at least so far for Sam. He doesn’t necessarily remember the story word for word, maybe D could, but it’s not necessary: the concept is sound, and it’s working. He’s mine, I own him, Mistress, seriously, even now at this opening stage of my seduction, basically, more than he’s ever belonged to anyone in his life, even you. Understand?“

“Yes, I do. It’s a lot you’ve put into this, Z, are you sure you’re up for the long haul?”

“Oh, definitely, I’m here all night and I plan to enjoy this experience, Mistress, and Sam, as deeply as I possibly can. Well, not in that way, of course, but, it’s something he and I have discussed. He’s open to possibilities, and that’s where we are for the moment.”

“OK, as long as you’re playing safe, with him, and his mind, because he’s precious to me like you are, and Kess will kick your balls into your throat if you do anything to cause Sam any problems at all, understand?”

“Of course, Mistress, but the problem I mentioned. I’m not even started yet really, the induction, that, well, that was a lot of fun and I’m so happy he responded so well to it. Damn, I loved doing that, and taking D, and I have many, many things to do with this boy tonight.”

“So, you’re saying no dinner, yes?”

“We do need to eat, but I’ve set this in motion, and I can’t stop now. Think of it as ‘The Night of 1,000 Trances,’ to paraphrase that old story. But to be honest, it’ll probably be more like 2,000, or even 3,000.”

“Z, you can’t be serious, you can’t do that in, what, how long are you intending to work with him?”

“I’m going to put him in a coma, that’s when I’ll stop, and then I’ll probably just keep taking him down from there because even that deep I’ll bet you his cock will still be hard and happy.”

Theresa glanced over at Sam, saw his cock bouncing happily, and she knew, she honestly knew he would not be doing that if he wasn’t truly deliriously happy as he went deeper by the second.

“You are being serious, aren’t you?” she asked, now crossed arms and standing back from him.

“Sleepy boy, if I told you I’m going to put you to sleep a thousand times tonight, and each time I do it, each time I put you to sleep, I’m going to do it with my mouth as I suck you to your balls and you’ll surrender to sleep for me every single time without fail and without hesitation, would you like me to do that for you?”

“Yes, Mr. Wolf.”

“And if I said I’ll keep doing it over and over, 2,000, 3,000, or even more times, and again, each and every single time you go to sleep for me, each and every time I trance you perfectly, will be because I suck your cock down to your balls?”

“Yes, Mr. Wolf.”

Z leaned in, his hot breath and lips gently touching Sam’s left ear:

“Good boy, go deeper... deeper for me, boy, go so very deep you don’t even care about ever waking up again. I’ll suck you so perfectly so many times that you’ll want nothing at all but to sleep for me, at my command, forever. Sleep for me, boy, 1,000 times deeper, right now.“

Sam visibly melted into the mattress on that command, just utterly became part of it and even Theresa looked shocked at it.

“Strings, cut. Boy, mine. Cock, delicious. But that steak does smell great. Why don’t you head over to Janine’s and find out what’s going on with the ladies. Sam and I here, well, Sam’s going to learn more about surrender in a few hours, and experience more trances, than I have in most of the time you’ve worked with Mark. Seriously, when I’m done with him, he’ll be sleepy for me forever, all the time, instantly, without exception or hesitation. I’ll take very good care of him, Mistress, I give you my word on that.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’ll send you the link to the story, and if you read it, I think when you get to the chapter that Sam based his fantasy on, the one where Mr. Wolf—that’s the characters actually name, probably by design—takes the boy instantly with that startle induction and whispers he could never resist instead of that long slow seduction, you’ll have a much greater appreciation for what I’m about to do for him. Sam doesn’t need or want slow, he needs and wants—from the deepest part of his heart and soul—to have his mind pulled out from under him, he wants—

“That off-switch, yes, I know. An idea, actually. You have your smartphone here, yes?”

“It’s in the guest bedroom, yes.”

“You have the brainwashing files, the four training files?”

“Oh, good lord, Mistress. That’s... oh that’s fucking hot, holy cow. Look at us, about to perfectly brainwash a good boy and make him a much better boy. We are literally going to change his mind tonight, you understand this, right?“

“Yes, Z, I do, and that concerns me.”

“I’ll check with Sam along the way, OK? I will make him aware that what I’m going to do is brainwash him with the recordings as he actually sleeps later when I’m finally finished cocksucking him into a coma, more or less.”

They both giggled for a few moments.

“I honestly don’t think he’s going to mind, Z, look at him. Look at that crazy cock of his, still bouncing with every beat of his heart, even as deep as he is.”

“I told you, Mistress, he wants this, and we’re going to make his dream come true like nobody else in history ever could, I think.”

“Is that why you’re so happy, Z? That you can do this for him?” she asked, palming his right cheek.

“No, actually, that’s not why. The reason is simple: he’s a boy.”

“What?”

“He is a good boy.”

“I’m still not getting it.”

“And you never will, because even in spite of you being so god damned fucking insanely amazingly deliciously irresistibly hypnotic, you can’t ever truly know what it means to be us and what we, as good boys, really want, sadly.”

“OK, I just have to accept that.”

“I’ll make it even simpler: everything that I’m going to do with this boy here tonight, everything that I’ll do for him including sucking him to balls a few thousand times without him having an orgasm—he just had five of them in a few minutes, and not surprisingly he loves the taste of his own cream too. But for all that I will do, and your brainwashing to possibly help him get his off-switch, there’s one benefit for me and Mark.“

“And that is?”

“When he’s done, when he’s a new boy, and Sam and D are closer than ever before, at some point soon—I hope very soon—Sam, or D, will take me, and Mark too I hope and do exactly the same thing for us. I can’t even comprehend what that’ll do me, to be tranced so many times in a short period of time, fractionated so deeply without end, and sucked to sleep in that manner, or Mark, but I really want to find out.”

“Oh, how could I have missed that, it’s right there, oh Z, I’m sorry, I had no—

He pulled her into a hug.

“You gave Mark and I life of dreams, Mistress. You gave us a place to be ourselves, and to learn to surrender in a safe way. We love you, Theresa, and Ray, and we trust you. So now, trust us, OK?”

“I’ll pack up the food and take it over to Janine’s and see what they’re up to. Make sure your phone is silent, I don’t want it to disturb Sam during his training. Cover all the bases you possibly can, OK? Don’t leave threads that can unravel all your efforts, or mine, please? Be super-duper ultra-careful every step of the way. And Z?”

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Suck him slow and deep, he loves that. After he’s conditioned to it, speed up a bit, less time awake, and then faster. As he put it, cocksucking fractionation, it has a nice ring to it I suppose.”

“He did that for Mark for about ten minutes, so yes. I know what it feels like. I’ll be doing this for Sam for hours,” Mistress, and I won’t stop till he’s mine in a way even that story couldn’t express.”

“I trust you, my sleepy boy, play safe, and have fun.”

As she walked away, he said one last thing:

“I have an early birthday present for Sam, it’s going to help with the brainwashing. I promise you, with one single listen of the four sessions, Sam will never need another one. By the time you work with him again, probably tomorrow, his off-switch will be ready to go, and it’ll be vastly more effective on him than it has been so far for Bri or I. I’ll tell you about the gift later, OK?”

“One listen?”

“One listen, I give you my word. He will be perfectly brainwashed tonight because something magical will happen for him when he listens to the words you use to condition and program him perfectly.”

“OK, I really have to get that food done and, well, please, treat him gently.”

“I’ll be as gentle as you would, Mistress, because while it may have happened completely and totally inadvertently, you trained Mark and I very well with respect to putting a good boy to sleep and taking over his mind. And yes, I’ll make sure I suck him very slow and deep in the early stages. He’s very safe with me. Go.”

She turned and walked out. She came back in giggling to grab some clothes and then she was out for good.

Z stood at the side of the bed and watched Sam just going deeper. That cock, still bouncing, even at the depth of trance that Sam happened to be at, however deep inside his own mind he happened to be.

“At least some part of him really does love this.”

With a deep contented sigh, Z went to the guest bedroom, got his smartphone, checked the charge, grabbed his earbuds, and went back to the main bedroom. He emailed Theresa the link to the story and then went to the kitchen and grabbed a few bottles of water and some bananas; it would be better than nothing.

And he grabbed a few Ziploc bags for the peels because Mistress trained him well.