The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 28

Theresa had called Cellini’s before she left the apartment to put in a rush-order-to-go with Matteo for a pan of lasagna that could feed five hungry ladies, two dozen breadsticks, and twelve meatballs with some extra marinara on the side. He told her it would be ready to go in roughly twenty-five minutes so she thanked him as always and headed out to her car.

The brisk colder fall evening weather caught her and gave her goosebumps and shivers. When she thought about what Z would probably doing to Sam at that moment, and just how mindlessly happy Sam would be, it just made her shiver that much more.

“He’s going to suck Sam’s mind out through his cock tonight, and Sam is going to love him to death for it” she mused happily as her car started and the CD player started playing the song she’d had playing when she last drove the car Tuesday morning when she took Mark home with her from the theater.

The song—“Hypnotic” by Holly Valance—was a particular favorite of Mark’s, and Theresa allowed herself a few moments to drift remembering the experience from just those few days earlier.

* * *

She waited about five minutes before he got into her car, breathing heavily—she knew he’d run every step of the way to get to her as fast as his young strong virile body could move.

He started to apologize to her for being late, but before he could even speak, she looked into his eyes, titled her head just the slightest little bit to the right—the direction of the back of the seat he was in from her perspective—and she grinned.

Mark melted into the seat instantly, deeply perfectly tranced as a good boy always should be for his hypnotic Mistress.

She commanded him to lay it back and recline fully and as soon as that happened, she raised her right hand above him:

(SNAP)SLEEP!

Mark was a very good boy and so he obeyed. She put the car in gear and drove to the parking lot exit.

Once he was nice and comfortable, some of the lyrics slipped into his mind:

Baby come over here
And taste me
Won’t you feel my lips
And take me deeper into your arms
Mesmerizing
Way you got my Venus rising
Visualizing your skin melting into mine
Open up, I’m coming in

Theresa took her hand from the shifter and placed it on his crotch softly and squeezed as she said:

“Offer me your surrender, Mark.”

Helplessly obedient as always, as that ruby red Miata darted from the parking lot, Mark slowly unzipped his pants, pushed them and his underwear down to his knees, pulled his shirt up to his pectoral muscles exposing his tummy for her to stroke, and then melted into the seat even deeper.

Hypnotic, so hypnotic
Open up, I’m coming in
Open up, I’m coming in
So hypnotic
Coming up on it
So hypnotic

“Good boy.”

His cock, something Theresa knew with a level of intimacy that many people could not possibly fathom, watched it bounce happily with every bump in the road and every shift she made. The slight bit of neutral gliding the car did in-between the gear shifts made it bounce up and down and she licked her lips automatically and involuntarily.

As the music continued, Mark drifted:

I’m coming up on it
So hypnotic
Your love’s hypnotic
It’s a beautiful way to fly
Surrender your mind
And lose yourself as we rise

His cock rose, and fell, and rose, and fell as he did indeed surrender his mind softly and gently as Theresa stroked his tummy so softly, extracting every last tiny gasp she could get from him before she decided to feed on him. A few more blocks and then he’d be hers once again and she’d enjoy his sweet thick cream happily.

Time is locked into the pulse inside us
In a place they’ll never us
Naked, sacred and pure
Rhythm so intoxicating (cating)
Letting go and we’re free falling
Hearts racing (racing)
Going, going, gone
Open up, I’m coming in
Explore original sin
Open up, I’m coming in
Lie back
It’s getting so hypnotic

The music, her touch, deeper and deeper as he was so thoroughly conditioned to do: prepare himself to surrender everything he was made of to her warm soft wet hungry mouth.

Hypnotic
So hypnotic
I’m coming up on it
Your love’s hypnotic
And lose yourself as we rise
It’s a beautiful way to fly
Surrender your mind
Hypnotic

The song came to an end, Mark dropped way, way down into trance and simply waited for her to command him to give her everything. She kept stroking his tummy in-between shifting, of course, and even though it was just after midnight, there was at least a small amount of traffic to be aware of.

Once at her building, she pulled into the garage, found her spot which provided a view of the campus in the distance—her building was roughly one and a half miles due west of it—and shut the car off and removed the key, dropping it in her hat in the back seat.

Theresa leaned over the console and began those whispers to seduce Mark’s mind for the umpteenth time. She could, if she wanted to, simply tell him to give her his surrender and cum and of course he’d respond the same way: a long slow sleepy orgasm that pushed his cream out gently. He was so thoroughly conditioned to having an orgasm in that manner there was never really any chance of him just totally spurting off like a schoolboy with no physical control over things in her presence.

In the time he’d been with her, the better portion of the past year, Mark had probably had several thousand orgasms at her command, and while not all of them were directly caused by this surrender ritual she’d created for him—she used it as the basis for Sam with the Succubus fantasy, and then D when she took his surrender as well—she did find that for at least those two boys, it was perfect.

Stroke their tummy gently with the fingertips around and around, palm the balls softly around and around, trance them with her eyes as she held them to drift and feel so sleepy, tease them gently with the lips only on the head to make them docile and even sleepier, and give them some deeper pleasure by sucking them all the way to the balls countless times to build their arousal.

Finally, change the stare to basically immobilize them, and it did actually work in how she’d conditioned Mark and now Sam too, and then suck in only the head and hold it in her lips—the purpose for that aspect was to couple it with the stare that immobilized them.

Her lips, held there and unmoving, the boys, their eyes held by hers, unblinking, and she noted it worked perfectly on Sam that one time she did it for him, and D responded perfectly as well.

She stared and altered her stare ever so slightly, and as far as she was concerned, that idea of a perfect trance to immobilize her prey she told Sam about in the Succubus fantasy was as good as a reality when she did it for him.

“I am a Succubus, and now I will feed on you,” she whispered softly as she stroked, palmed, and sucked Mark to the balls dozens of times in a steady consistent rhythm of up and down, up and down, smoothly without pausing even once. Every single time her lips and mouth held his entire cock in their soft warm wet embrace, Mark dropped a few dozen times deeper into trance, and soon he was basically gone compared to anything compared to even normal levels of trance for him.

Every single time her lips touched the base of his cock right where his balls, or more accurately his scrotum, attached at the underside of the base of the cock to that part of skin, he dropped, instantly, without hesitation, deeper and deeper, so deep he couldn’t keep up and never wanted to anyway. He was hers, heart, mind, body, and soul, and if the regular surrender of his cream made her happy and she considered it delicious, he’d feed her over and over and over again until his testicles dried out.

She glanced back at him and said:

“Mark, give me everything, now.“

His eyes opened, looked into hers, as soon as that eye contact happened Mark became still as conditioned—he even gasped as his automatic and involuntary response was one of being startled which made it that much hotter for her every single time.

She pursed those warm soft wet lips, those insanely awesome still painted ruby red lips, on the head of his cock and then moved down that inch or so until her lips pulled back under the glans and “hooked” there holding him in a way that just worked on that unconscious level of being so totally captured and unable to resist.

Every time that happened, when those soft lips slid over the head and then over the glans and pulled back with a deep suck—but not that deep suck that was about to happen, of course—it was like she’d hooked him and just held him, teasing him that much more.

She sat there holding him like that for maybe thirty-five seconds. She did it that way for Mark because she wanted him to enjoy the process of his surrender, not just the physical act of orgasm that eventually caused him to ejaculate smoothly into her mouth.

He was so perfectly conditioned for surrendering himself in that manner, having it done so many times since they started working together, that he literally had no resistance anymore and if she didn’t “slow it down” by adding a period of just holding him immobile, he’d surrender instantly, every single time.

His mind and his body responded to her automatically and involuntarily, which is where she got that idea for that phrase when she first started with him.

When she heard Anonymistress say that exact same phrase as part of the language patterns in that one single file she’d been able to listen to, she realized she was obviously on the right path. As it was just another tool in her hypnotic toolkit, she started using it more frequently and a major part of her brainwashing toolkit and project as well.

During that period of holding him, sucking deeply but not that deeply, keeping her prey aka Mark helplessly immobilized, she had continued to gently stroke those fingertips over his tummy which made him more docile and relaxed constantly.

Finally, that palm, gently rotating around and around on his balls, sometimes with the fingertips doing that “spider on a glass” kind of motion that pulled on them so softly it always made him—and Sam and D too, she happily noticed when she fed on them—gasp wonderfully.

Finally, she tapped his tummy twice with her right index finger, sucked in her cheeks very deeply, and Mark surrendered as her perfect sleepy boy fed her his liquid surrender once again. Maybe twenty-five seconds later, she winked and he closed his eyes and dropped to depths most people couldn’t imagine, even capable hypnotic subjects with regular practice, and slept.

She kept sucking softly, still not moving her lips—that was crucial to give them that idea of feeding: she was feeding on them, not feeding off them. The mental aspects of this intimate act conditioned the boys to surrender their cream by offering it to her—their cum, their semen, their essence—and as they did so she was feeding on it.

She’d talked rather extensively with Mark over the experience, and she’d created it just for him very early on in their relationship. The entire idea of it being a Succubus feeding on a helpless young male as a way to extend her life had never really worked itself into their play with this scene which happened quite frequently for them. She really did love feeding on Mark’s cream and was happy to do it a few times a week for him.

But when Janine first told her about that fantasy that Sam had buried deep inside, and Theresa had made that Sam-like connection between Anonymistress and Sam and the Succubus file she’d made and was able to put it all together into that fantasy, it just seemed like entirely too much of a coincidence to let slip by unnoticed.

Theresa really wished Anonymistress was still around even as just someone to bounce ideas off, even if she no longer made such files or even had an interest in hypnotic domination. Maybe just two girls, of a sort, talking about boys, nothing more.

After about a minute of just holding his cock there softly in her deeply sucking mouth, she finally released it—no popping sound was heard at that moment. She looked at him, cared very deeply for him, and yet as always, being the good boy he truly was, that cock of his just pulsed and throbbed. It was quite well conditioned to her touch just as the rest of him was, and that bounce bounce bounce was probably his unconscious saying:

“Hey, hey, lady, yeah, you, the one with those crazy soft ruby red lips, can you play with me just a bit longer, I’d really love that, because you keep me safe and warm and comfy and, well, yeah, suck... that’s pretty much it, suck me, please.”

She giggled, smiled, then sucked Mark’s still very hard cock down to his balls about seventy more times till she decided it was time to let him go and wake him up. As usual, he came several times during that extended fractionation run—he went deeper into trance every single time she took him to the balls, without exception. He fed her a tiny bit more cream, and the other orgasms were just mainly that: orgasms, and without any noticeable ejaculation.

Mark was a good boy and he always obeyed, even if he’d already been tranced so deeply by feeding her.

His responses to her had been automatic and involuntary for over ten months, with hundreds if not thousands of regular trances per week and on average about three of those deep surrender sessions, and that was never going to change for him. He was as perfectly responsive as a hypnotically dominated boy could be.

At least that’s what he believed.

“Good boy, thank you for your surrender, Mark. You may now awaken at your own slow pace, my darling. We have many things to do tonight, come back to me, now.“

It took him about a minute and a half to awaken, finding himself sitting upright in his chair, at their destination, feeling amazing and sleepy at the same time.

“Mistress?” he asked.

“Yes, my sleepy boy?”

“Did I please you, Mistress?”

“Always, in all ways,” she responded and that made him smile as widely as he could, followed by soft giggles as she reached over and tickled his sides.

They made their way into the building and by the time the elevator doors shut closed, shielding them from view, she’d already commanded him to offer his surrender. In a few seconds, his hands made short work of the zipper and his cock and balls made themselves available for her use.

She stroked him softly—there was no camera in that elevator that she knew of, and even if there was, if anyone complained about what they’d seen on some recording, Theresa was sure her rather persuasive charms would not only have said person forgetting they’d ever seen it, but also the original recording would mysteriously erase itself too.

As the elevator doors opened, Mark, now the body-known-as-Mark, was led by her hand on his oh-so-fucking-hard cock to her door, and then inside, and Mark’s night of hypnotic domination began act two.

They still had many things to do in her bed, and her shower, and the kitchen, and on the day-bed, and the couch in the living room, and every place she could get that young man’s perfect cock deep inside her pussy as much as possible before she’d be putting him into the deepest sleep of his life.

At least up to that night, of course, because every time he stayed with her overnight, that night became the night he had the best sleep of his life.

Every. Single. Time.

* * *

Thersa smiled at the memory from just a few nights prior as she started her Miata. She drove out of her building’s parking garage and headed to Cellini’s.

Upon arrival, Matteo gave her a big hug as always, said the food would be ready shortly. Matteo’s wife and the daughters offered hugs as well as they chatted for a few minutes inside the restaurant. Theresa offered her credit card and the bill was settled, and she sat waiting patiently as several other customers arrived and some left. She recognized a few of them as usual, students and faculty, and was happy to know that Cellini’s wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

She decided to check in with Janine one last time before she’d be making an unannounced arrival and grabbed her smartphone.

* * *

Kat paced back and forth on the carpet. She was thinking about the next big thing for the three mindless obedient girls as they sat side by side on the couch, drifting deeper into their own self-reinforcing addiction to that perfect pink rosebud they all now loved so very much.

It seemed silly, Kat thought, that in the span of under a day these opportunities had presented themselves to her. Her natural talents for capturing info and not letting it go shared a lot in common with her desire to capture these girls, and Sam and Theresa as well, who knows who else, and never ever let them go.

If she could keep these three sleepy delicious girls tranced forever, she’d do it in a heartbeat, but such realities were truly the realm of hypnoerotic fiction.

She’d learned thousands of induction methods from reading those stories over the years. While the stories themselves are considered to be fiction and pure fantasy, many of them were based in the reality of how human minds function and how hypnosis can be used to alter perceptions and enhance aspects of an experience.

And those aspects, the stuff based in actual hypnosis and how humans respond to it, was what she intended to make use of for maintaining this hypnotic domination she’d gained over Janine, Kess, and Bri.

As she walked towards the kitchen before turning around, a phone beeped. She found it, retrieved it from Janine’s purse, then swiped to answer and Kat allowed Emma to come back to the forefront.

“Hello?”

“Hello! I’m looking for Janine, please.”

That voice again, and Emma felt her shoulders wilt but she shrugged it off.

“She’s in the bathroom presently, I think she’s bathing, maybe?”

“Is this Emma?”

“Yes.”

“You remember my voice, dear, how soothing it is, so relaxing to listen to my voice... listen... to me... and my relaxing soothing voice, Emma... tell me, has Janine worked with you today?”

Emma, drifting and barely able to focus, did her best to shake it off but Theresa added another little bit that just shoved her over totally:

“Emma, sleep for me, my dear, so easy to sleep for me once more, remember this morning, how good it was to just stare into my eyes and drift for me, now.“

Theresa picked up on the fact that she’d begun to induce with her soft change in tone and knew that Emma would respond to that. When she asked about Janine working with her, the long pause told her that yes, Janine had helped her discover that she was a very sleepy girl indeed.

Emma, now captured by Theresa’s soft whispers, sighed.

“Good girl, thank you, just go deeper with every breath and every word that I speak to you, sleepy girl, my voice pulls you down, every word, deeper, every beat of your heart, deeper, listen to my voice and obey. Tell me, where are Kess and Bri, please?”

“They’re... on the couch.”

“May I speak to Kess, please?”

“She’s asleep.”

“That’s fine, she loves to sleep as all good girls do. Is Bri asleep as well?”

“Yes.”

“Deeper and deeper, Emma, down girl, go down, down, down,” and Theresa deepened her voice and lowered it to pull into those lower registers. The next time she spoke she used her most hypnotic voice, and that meant it became utterly hypnotically dominant and completely irresistible.

“Emma, sleep for me, ten times deeper, right now, obey.“

The pull-down for Emma, still new to this experience, was unexpectedly irresistible: she simply did not want to resist, and so she didn’t. Kat had made an attempt to shake it all off and come up briefly, but even she couldn’t fight that voice.

She didn’t want to resist either.

Hardly anyone ever did.

“Down, girl, down, now ten times even deeper, and it just keeps happening as I speak my soft words that slip into your mind, ten times deeper over and over, it never ends, sleepy girl, you can never go deep enough for me.”

(SNAP)SLEEP!

Emma nearly dropped the phone from the finger-snap. At least one thing was positive: the cellular call was pretty damned crystal clear and it helped intensify that sound as the command sank in and Emma became perfectly mindless instantly.

“Are you sleepy and obedient, Emma?”

“Yes.”

“You will address me as Mistress; your response will be automatic and involuntary.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Kat caught that word and again made an effort to come up but it was just so tough, she wasn’t—

(SNAP)SLEEP!

On that second finger-snap, Kat became a very sleepy and very obedient girl instantly. All her hopes and dreams and desires about control dissolved along with her intention to dominate all these people who had welcomed her with open arms.

That second finger-snap and the command to sleep brushed everything out of Kat’s mind and she never even caught it when it happened.

All of it—her fantasies, her cravings, her needs, her “hypnotic world domination” ideas, everything she ever really dreamed about hypnosis and dominating others by making use of it and her talents with it, imagined as they happened to be, vanished in the span of time that finger-snap existed as that command to sleep put her down for good.

All she could do from that moment on was dream of being taken by Theresa.

(SNAP)SLEEP!

(SNAP)SLEEP!

(SNAP)SLEEP!

“Are you still there, Emma?”

“Yessssss... Mis... stress.”

“Good girl, you will go deeper with every word I say, it happens and it is inevitable. You are a sleepy girl, and a sleepy girl obeys me without hesitation. You respond to my voice automatically and involuntarily, and this happens below your conscious and even unconscious awareness. Tell me where Janine is, now.“

“She’s on the couch, Mistress.”

“Deeper, girl. You originally said she was in the bathroom; did she return to the living room just now?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Emma, you will tell me what’s going on. You will tell me everything that I need to know, and with every word you speak you will sleep deeper and deeper but always speak to me with perfect clarity. You will answer my questions without deception of any kind, and every answer will be the absolute truth. You will obey my commands, my instructions, and my suggestions without conscious or unconscious thought, without hesitation, and you will respond automatically and involuntarily. Tell me what I want to know, right now.“

Theresa’s hypnotically dominant and precisely articulate enunciation of every single word of every single command, instruction, and suggestion—especially the altered intonation and accenting of the word “will”—effectively brushed Emma’s thoughts out of her mind, pushed her own will to the side and put it to sleep, and only gave her the singular option of obeying the voice that owned her.

Emma took in a breath, and then she revealed every single thing that had happened from basically the moment she met Janine and Kess at Panda Express to the moment she answered Janine’s phone.

It took about fifteen minutes and by the time she finally stopped talking, Emma was so deep she couldn’t even remember her own name without it being suggested.

When the tables were finally turned, as the saying goes, Kat’s little attempt at world domination only ended up resulting in her, because of the suggestions Theresa began to provide, finding her own mind spiraling into infinite depths of trance, dragged down by that hypnotically dominant voice that now owned her as well.

Theresa called for Kat to wake up and instantly dropped her with about twenty finger-snaps and the command of “SLEEP!” in a row, one right after the other.

If you’ve never played the game of Jenga, it’s played with little wooden blocks that are roughly 1.5cm × 2.5cm × 7.5cm, and there are fifty-four of them in a complete set. The blocks aren’t perfectly the same size; some of them are slightly longer or shorter, wider or thinner, and taller or shorter, but just by fractions of a millimeter.

The game is played by simply creating a tower of them, three blocks wide, then three more on top but at a right-angle to the previous layer, and so on, until the tower is complete with eighteen layers. The person that built the tower has the first move and removes one block from anywhere on the tower and then placing it on the top and that completes the move.

The game progresses with blocks removed from various places and then stacked on the top. At some point, because of how the game is played, the tower looks fairly odd in some places from top to bottom. It remains standing even despite most people looking at it oddly as they can’t figure out why it hadn’t just collapsed and fallen already and been done with it.

As Kat, at the forefront of the body-known-as-Emma, stood there, each of those finger-snaps was basically shifting her brain around, restructuring it, rebuilding it in many respects just as the Jenga tower would be transformed. Her mind, much like the tower in any given game, was nothing like the original one once the game ended with the tower falling.

The person that wins the game is the last one to put a block in and complete their move without the tower collapsing due to the lack of structural integrity and balance.

As Theresa snapped, and snapped, and kept snapping, Kat felt her own mind being changed, literally, in real-time and parts of it shifting around, her balance wavered, and the imminent and inevitable collapse just got closer and closer.

Theresa, knowing how her own finger-snaps and that command to “SLEEP!” coupled with her deepest perfectly hypnotic voice affected everyone that ever heard it had no reason to doubt that Kat, in the body-known-as-Emma, was now on the edge of that complete collapse.

When Theresa was confident that Kat was ready, she changed the word “SLEEP!” to one that fit the situation of a shaky tower that needed to fall down, down, down and never stop falling.

(SNAP)DROP!

Kat, perfectly hypnotically dominated just from the previous finger-snaps and the sleep command, held the phone to the side of her head simply because her entire body had gone cataleptic after that last and most deeply effective finger-snap and command for her to drop.

Her body remained still in those moments, perfectly paused in catalepsy, but in her mind, Kat dropped as hypnotically commanded.

She became a truly good girl for Theresa and her responses were now automatic and involuntary.

Just like a Jenga tower that just couldn’t remain standing any longer, the few remaining thoughts of any and all kinds scattered over the surface she was standing on and became a completely scrambled mess that would need to be rebuilt fresh, from scratch, with an entirely new foundation to build upon.

Theresa knew she was more than up to that task—if after meeting this young girl she found her worthy of her time and effort, of course—and would happily remake this girl into something truly amazing and irresistibly hypnotic: strong, confident, dominant when necessary, for her own pleasure and for the pleasure of others, and knowledgeable about hypnosis not just from the book-learning perspective but from hands-on face-to-face deep trance work with a huge number of people.

Her responses to Theresa’s control would now be perfectly automatic and involuntary forever, but of course, Theresa would reinforce that control with a high frequency of regularity as time passed. Kat was now owned by the voice, from her head to her toes, from her perfect pink rosebud to her soft warm abdomen, and absolutely everything in-between.

For about six more minutes, Theresa dropped Kat through the core of the Earth and then back out the other side.

When she was finally done with Kat, Theresa had her imagine she was climbing into a wonderful soft fluffy bed that had sheets and pillowcases doused with chloroform. She would sleep, and sleep, and sleep, and sleep, and sleep, and keep sleeping until the voice called for her to return. There would be a soft stream of audio playing in her mind that gave Kat her mantra—in Theresa’s voice, of course—and it would loop every ten seconds endlessly as she slept:

“You never falter, and you never disobey.”

Theresa remembered hearing that phrase in the Anonymistress file, loved it, and decided to use it as part of her brainwashing protocol. In fact, she’d been adopting a great deal of the language used by Anonymistress in just that one file she had experience with.

She wanted to make sure that talent, long gone from the world as it existed today, lived on and was still just as insanely hypnotically overpowering as it was in those recordings made by Anonymistress. Theresa, in that moment, remembered that Sam said he had basically all of Anonymistress’ audio recordings and made a mental note to ask him to provide her with a copy of that collection for some rather intense scrutiny and study—if he hadn’t done it himself already and had copious notes about every one of them, of course.

Sam was a very good boy, and she was willing to bet her car, that brilliant ruby red Mazda Miata, that he had.

Other tidbits of her protocols were sneaking out as she spoke to Emma as well, such as responses being automatic and involuntary which really helped condition the conscious and unconscious minds to stay out of the way and let the voice in. The “You must obey” phrase, usually uttered in a playful way, and of course the always amazing finger-snaps—even if they weren’t nearly as powerful as those of Anonymistress herself—and the various commands to sleep, drop, laugh, giggle, dance, be loopy, or anything at all, really.

Those words and many others, spoken in that insanely fucking hot way with the precise articulation and enunciation of every syllable every time, and her particular talent with language patterns, slipped into Theresa’s mind that first time she listened to the one file she had with the intent to allow that voice to trance her. From that moment on, Theresa had every intention to make sure Anonymistress, may she rest in peace, lived on for the future as she would make great use of everything she could extract and learn from that audio library Sam had in his possession.

Theresa absolutely wanted to listen to that Succubus one first if Sam could share some of those files he said he had with her sometime. She wanted to see how closely she might have been able to match what she imagined Anonymistress as a Succubus might have done in the recorded fantasy.

With that kind of knowledge, Theresa could probably brainwash a solid concrete statue if she truly wanted to do it.

Kat, now put into the deepest sleep of her entire existence, in the background of Emma’s shared mind, was not expected not see consciousness anytime soon.

“Emma, go to Janine, put the smartphone on speaker, and stand perfectly still. You will drop ten times more deeply asleep with every breath you take and ignore every word you hear until I and only I call you by name once more, you must obey.“

The body-known-as-Emma silently and carefully stepped over to Janine, sitting on the left side of the couch as it faced her. She looked down, tapped the speakerphone icon, and a few moments passed before Theresa’s voice was clearly heard:

“Reciprocity.”

Janine’s eyes opened instantly, and she was fully awake and aware, with full memory of everything ready to go and as it all hit her instantly. Her anger level shot clear through the roof of the building she occupied and would have taken out a few planes and probably some satellites if it had a physical aspect to it, and the Moon too more than likely.

While she may have allowed all those events to happen—and she knew she had allowed all of it—her desire to be dominated took a back seat to what actually did happen and she was quite furious. Thankfully, because of Theresa’s somewhat miraculous timing with her intervention. there would now be a lot of cleanup work to do.

“Emma, give the phone to Janine and find someplace to sit comfortably in the living room wherever there is an available seat. The moment you sit down comfortably, your eyes will close, and you will sleep ten times deeper and deeper with every breath by saying the word “Deeper” inside your mind again and again until Janine or my voice chooses to awaken you. Only my voice or Janine will be able to awaken you; no one else will disturb you or be able to awaken you. With every breath you take as you sleep deeper and deeper, you will repeat the word “Deeper” to yourself inside your sleepy mind and go ten times deeper every time you say it to yourself inside your sleepy mind until my voice or Janine chooses to awaken you. Your response is automatic and involuntary: you must obey.“

She held out the phone and Janine took it from her hand. Emma then turned to the loveseat and walked around the coffee table. She got to the loveseat, turned, sat on it, her eyes slammed shut, and then she leaned back and was gone, melted into it. Janine watched her with very careful eyes before she ever decided to say a single word, and when she did it ended up being two.

“Thank you.”

“Of course, darling. Emma has been a naughty girl, it seems, but one begins to wonder what kind of talent could capture all three of you and practically own you completely so quickly, yes?”

Janine shifted the phone from speakerphone to normal and got up, pacing pretty rapidly back and forth.

“Shit, shit, shit, I don’t even remember Kess’ safety trigger, I don’t know if Bri even has one. Well, wait, yes, I do have Kess’, just came to me. Forgive me, Theresa, I have been scrambled for hours, dammit.”

“I have something you can try, and it might help. Wake Kess up first, make sure she’s OK, then I’ll tell you.”

Janine stepped over to Kess and whispered:

“Numinous.”

Kess’ eyes also popped open immediately, and she too knew what had happened and looked at Janine. She practically leaped off the couch into her true Mistress’ arms and began to cry.

“It’s OK, Kess, it’s OK, we’re OK, calm and relaxed, OK? Go into the kitchen, get me something to drink please, for all of us. I’m really dried out, and a banana would be nice, go.”

Kess smiled and walked off, not wanting to let Janine go.

“I’m back, she’s OK, shaken, as expected, as I am, and now I have to worry about Bri because of this bullshit. What can I do, Theresa?”

“This is going to sound weird, but it just might work. Go stand in front of her. I presume she’s sitting up, yes?”

“Yes, she’s just zonked, that much is obvious from my perspective.”

“Janine, allow that wonderful mind of yours to imagine you’re reaching out with your right hand and inserting a key into a lock on a door. Not the door handle, but a lock like a deadbolt where the lock mechanism is inside the door itself, not on some handle or knob. Will you imagine that for me?”

Janine’s eyes fluttered as she already was doing it even as she shifted the phone from her right hand to her left and then reached out in front of her with the right hand. Theresa did own her mind, after all, so this was easy stuff.

“Yes, of course.”

“Form your right hand and finger as though you are holding a single key for me, please, just imagine you’re holding a single key, it’s shiny and pink, bright neon pink in color, Janine. The key in your hand is shiny, bright neon pink in color, and it’s about to be inserted into a lock.”

While the color of the key wouldn’t be relevant to Janine at all, and of course, if this worked at all Bri wouldn’t really care or wonder about it herself upon awakening either. Theresa provided the suggestions to specifically engage as much of Janine’s imagination as possible.

Properly worded positive suggestions are the truest form of magic with respect to hypnosis work—if you say something in the right way with the right wording to a good subject, almost anything becomes a possibility or a reality to them when they’re in trance. Entirely too many hypnotists of any and all kinds just spit out suggestions by rote more often than not, and they never utilize what the subject is giving them as feedback in real-time to adapt and change the suggestions to constantly make the experience as good as it can possibly be.

Theresa wasn’t one of those people, thankfully.

“OK, but I don’t—

“Always trust me, Janine, you know this, you know in this moment that I’m helping you. I know you’re a bit off right now, but you know you will always trust me, so trust me, now.“

“Yes, Mistress.”

Theresa actually moved her own phone away from her face by a good two feet so Janine wouldn’t hear the sigh she made. sleepy Janine, now deeply in trance and responding to Theresa automatically and involuntarily, had been the voice that said “Yes, Mistress” and it made Theresa dizzy as it always had. After a few seconds:

“So you’re holding that key now, yes?”

“Yes, I have it in my hand, Mistress.”

Theresa juiced herself quite hard with that second hearing of it. Ironically, her response to Janine’s voice saying that word was automatic and involuntary. She giggled softly for a moment as she realized it herself.

She was a very good girl too, as D had discovered.

“Now imagine that Bri has a lock in the center of her forehead, like the deadbolt style one. Let your imagination do the work for you, my sleepy girl, just imagine that lock there waiting, waiting, see it clearly: brushed steel, round, shiny, with a keyhole waiting for that key. Got it?”

“I see it, Mistress.”

And another burst of pleasure for Theresa, rapidly approaching an orgasm because of it but desperately fighting it off. She actually whispered to herself:

“Please, Ray, help me, turn that down for me, quickly, I’m doing my best to help our girls here.“

Ray, also a very good girl, dialed a knob to the left and Theresa’s arousal did actually lower rather considerably in a few seconds.

Janine really did see it there in Bri’s forehead because she was a very good girl for Theresa and probably Theresa’s best subject overall where true actual real-world hypnosis was concerned, mainly in the clinical sense. They both were obviously highly skilled with the recreational side as well as the erotic side, but Janine on her own was a truly outstanding deep trance subject and a prized partner in the psych program for others to practice with.

Kess came into the room, noted Janine was a bit glazed, standing in front of Bri, smartphone in one hand against her left ear, her right arm and hand outstretched from her body.

“Put the key in the lock and turn it softly to the left slowly. You will feel a click in your fingers and hand, and when you feel the click, release the key, please.“

“Yes, Mistress.”

No burst of arousal, thankfully so Theresa whispered “Thanks” to herself and Ray replied “Anytime.”

Janine, seeing the lock, got the key lined up and pushed her hand forward, making soft contact with Bri’s forehead, and turned her hand to the left and actually felt a soft click as her fingers relaxed and her hand pulled back a few inches.

Bri, now switched off, collapsed on the couch completely.

Janine stood there with her hand still out, holding it in place; her arm was basically cataleptic at that point.

Kess, being Kess, practically yelped:

“What the fuck was that?”

“Tell Kess to calm down, and I’ll have answers to all your questions soon. I’m bringing steak and some Italian for dinner. Janine, can you still see the key in the lock there in Bri’s forehead?”

“Yes, Mistress, I see the key in the lock clearly,” and she turned and stared directly into Kess’ still rather wide-open eyes.

“Mistress said she wants you to be calm,” Janine said, passing on the suggestion.

Kess, hearing her Mistress offer a suggestion that came from another Mistress she’d known for a longer period of time and surrendered to long before Janine became her Mistress, namely Theresa, suddenly wilted where she stood. Her mind became very calm and peaceful because she obeyed as all good girls always do.

“Reach down gently with your right hand and turn the key to the right slowly until it clicks, and the moment you do, when you feel that click in your hand, release the key and stand back. Bri will return to waking consciousness slowly, just let her wake up at her own pace. Do not speak to her, and do not touch her, and she’ll be fine on her own. Obey.“

Janine leaned down, twisted her hand a bit to be able to get the imaginary key in her fingers, pressed against Bri’s forehead softly once more, felt that key just as if it were really actually there from the physical sense as well as the visual, and then she gently turned it to the right and felt that soft click once more. She released the key, retrieved her hand and arm, and stood up straight.

From her perspective, the shiny bright neon pink key remained there apparently in the lock apparently embedded in the middle of Bri’s forehead.

Janine gasped.

“Why have I never noticed that lock there before? And where the hell did I get that key from?”

Theresa laughed and so did Kess.

“Trance logic, my dear. Do me a favor?”

“Anything, Mistress.”

“Wake up, my darling Janine, all the way back up, my amazingly imaginative girl, now.“

“OK, that was pretty freaky,” she commented as she shook her head just a bit. “What exactly did I do?” she asked.

“It’s an off-switch, and you basically turned her mind off, and when you turned it back on you effectively rebooted Bri’s mind. It’s a project I’ve been working on with Bri and Mark for a while now and I will explain as much as I can when I get there. I’ve got food, some steaks, veggies, and I’m going to stop and grab some more things. Is there anything any of you need that I can pick up while I’m out?”

“Can you grab some sodas or something, we could really use some sugary drinks to get a boost. We were down pretty far, Mistress, for many hours, anything is better than water at this moment.”

“I’ll grab a bunch of bottles of Gatorade, that’ll be better for you all considering. We have much to discuss, my dears, so we’ll be up most of the night. This interesting turn of events in our lives with this girl, it could prove out to be a good thing, honestly. We’ll just have to look for something positive in this experience.”

“The only thing positive right now for me is how badly I’d like to take her down, brainwash her till she drools, non-stop, and then make a coffee table out of her,” Janine offered as she stared at Emma.

Even despite that delicious asshole and pussy, and a slight twitch in Janine that made her just want to pounce on her and enjoy her completely mindless flesh like a sex doll, her anger wasn’t going to abate anytime soon over what happened.

“Yes, I understand that desire, Janine,” Theresa said. “Oh, Sam is at my place, he’ll be spending the night there. I’ll explain a great deal about that situation as well, so, hang on to your hats, it’s going to be a really crazy discussion, I promise. Janine, one question, if you please.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“This girl had something or was providing something that you and the girls wanted, apparently quite desperately. There is no other reason that I can think of at this moment that would draw all three of you in that deep that fast. I can’t even begin to imagine what that might be, so can you say what it is? Do any of you even have a conscious recollection of what pulled you in so deep that you’d give up your minds that willingly?”

“I’ll let Kess do it since she’s good with words,” and she handed Kess the phone.

“Mistress?”

“Hello, little one, are you OK?”

That voice saying those first three words, regardless of what it said, regardless of where it was emanating, including the speaker of the smartphone Kess was holding against her ear, and regardless of it being Theresa’s normal speaking voice or her deep irresistible hypnotic one, always had the same effect:

Kess nearly dropped the bottles of water she was holding under her arm when that “Hello, little one” slammed into her. Janine caught her arm and said:

“Theresa, she was standing and holding some stuff in her arms, so a little less on the hypnotic voice will ya, we’re wide awake now, Bri is almost back too.”

“Oh, Kess, dear, wake up, fully awake, all the way awake, girl.”

phew That thing is pretty powerful, damn. What question did you have, Mistress?” Kess finally managed to say.

Theresa asked her the same question and Kess laughed:

“Well, if I have to be honest, and I’m speaking for all three of us, and Sam too I suppose but he got away earlier so I guess he’s still with you. Anyway, Mistress, this girl, despite what she’s apparently done and intended to do, has... well, I just have say it bluntly: she’s got the most perfect ass any of us have ever seen, and if she showed you her absolutely perfect pink rosebud and asked you to let it hypnotize you, I think, Mistress, even you would find yourself pretty swayed to doing it.“

Theresa blinked a few times and even held her phone away from her face and looked at it.

“Put me on speaker, Kess.”

Kess tapped to enable the speakerphone.

“Is she being serious?”

At that moment, all three girls answered:

“Yes, Mistress, it’s perfect, and it’s unbelievably delicious too,” and laughed.

Bri, now awake, offered one final commentary:

“Mistress, I’ll be perfectly honest too, and you know me and my particular proclivities for delicious girls with delicious orifices. I swear to the Goddess, I might need to join Asseaters Anonymous or something similar and do some kind of twelve-step program or check myself into the ‘Betty Ford Clinic for Girls Addicted to That Perfect Pink Rosebud’ to get that girl’s taste out of my mind.”

Kess lost it, Janine laughed, and Bri stood up to hug them both tightly.

“I’m on the way, girls, and you’re safe now, you’re in control, and even despite me now wondering just what this perfect pink rosebud might be capable of doing to my mind, well, I’ll find out when I decide to give her go. I have another stop to make but give me about thirty minutes. See you all very soon.”

Emma, well, Emma found herself deeper than she’d ever been or even dreamed she could go. She just kept dropping because despite what happened, she truly was a good girl and she would always obey.

Theresa’s hypnotically dominant voice ensured that her responses would always be automatic and involuntary.

* * *

When Z finally returned to the bedroom, he checked his smartphone to ensure it was totally silent and then made sure he did still have the four brainwashing training files. They’d been stored in a new genre category that made them relatively easy to find as he had probably thirty-five thousand audio tracks on his smartphone.

He was a musician, after all, so it was practically expected.

He’d created a genre that nobody would ever be able to figure out: MC.

He laughed and wondered what some forensic examiner might think if he was to see the full contents of Mark’s smartphone: tons of hypnosis and mind-control related content—hence the MC: hundreds of audio files, pics of all kinds, and yes some things that would make “normal” folk run for the hills, but nothing illegal, nothing underage, nothing like that of any kind whatsoever.

He found the tracks, created a new playlist and named it “Sam_BW_Sessions_1” and saved it. All it would take is a tap on the player when he got Sam ready for his intensely deep just slightly over six hours of brainwashing that would occur as he slept deeply and naturally. Z was confident that the suggestions he was going to provide to D would make sure the recordings were going to sink into Sam’s deep mind would only require just one listen.

Only time would tell, and Theresa would be able to test Sam’s responsiveness to her brainwashing—and it was all good stuff, really, Mark had listened to it probably dozens of times, the entire set of four files, and believed there was nothing untoward about any of it.

He, like the others, trusted Theresa with everything they were, without exception, and she had never ever given any of them even one second not to trust her.

Besides, she made her closest friends cum quite often and kept them sleepy all the time.

Who the fuck would NOT want to be having such experiences?

She made Mark sleepy constantly in her presence, and she sucked him deeply to his balls practically every time they were in each other’s company. In some instances, she loved licking and sucking and doing that feather-like tongue flicking on his balls regularly, and yes she even tasted him in that most intimate way of her eating his ass once in a while as well. She had zero issues with tasting him and the girls in that manner; it was never a consideration for her, she once admitted.

“It gives people pleasure, why would I not do such a thing for someone that I care about deeply? If I’m willing to penetrate your mind with my words and my voice, I will indeed be happy to penetrate your ass with my fingers, my tongue, and anything else I might have handy. If it pleases you and causes you no discomfort, I have no issues with it. I do it because I get pleasure from pleasing others, but I know they’ll return the favor. Give, and take, it is the nature of balance.”

When she’d said that to him it made him feel so happy, and he was always happy to do such things for her: he found her taste insanely addictive anyway. Like Sam, he was never truly comfortable when someone offered to do such things for him in return, not even Theresa.

As Z focused on Sam, he stood there staring down at his deeply hypnotized form. That cock, still wanting more, still bouncing, and Z laughed softly at how amazing Sam was.

He couldn’t say how many times Mark had been allowed to adore Theresa over their time together, but he wouldn’t doubt it was in the hundreds. She was delicious, she was soft and warm, and when he was able to fuck her deeply and allowed to stay wide awake and conscious it was an amazing experience. She almost always had him slip into trance the deeper he fucked her—she loved to chain trances together with people.

“As you fuck me deeper, you begin to notice that you get a little sleepier, and the deeper you fuck me, the better you feel, and the sleepier you feel, the deeper you fuck me,” and stuff like that which compounded his reactions—already automatic and involuntary—as well as trancing him so slowly and he loved every second of it.

He’d fuck her, get sleepy, fuck her deeper, and gradually as he began to trance himself to a point of being unable to fuck her properly, she’d softly run a hand down his back, run the other hand up to his neck, and when she got the lower hand to his ass she’d finger-fuck him at the same moment she’d squeeze his neck and whisper softly into whatever ear was closest:

“Fuck me, boy, now.“

Suddenly in those moments all that sleepy bliss would disappear, and so would his mind, and Mark would go completely automatic and involuntary and fuck her like an animal till he passed out.

Every. Single. Time.

And yes, on occasion, because he didn’t have a serious dominant streak in him—which Z laughed at as well: “So much for that aspect of you, Mark”—she would trance him deeply, ask him how he was doing, and then drop suggestions to feel a level of dominance growing in him, and it usually took a few days.

But once her suggestions really sank deep, once they greased the proper gears in the deeper workings of Mark’s sleepy mind, sometimes in the middle of the night he’d “awaken,” to some degrees, but still be very deep.

He’d roll her over and slide up to her face, grab her at the back of the neck softly and whisper “Please, Mistress, let me fuck your mouth for a while” and of course she would automatically and involuntarily open, lay out her tongue, and her sleepy boy would allow that primal part of him to appear for bit and slowly but deeply fuck her mouth perfectly.

Even in Mark’s most dominant moments, he was still careful, slow, shy, and asked if she was OK, could he fuck her a little deeper, or could he shift around so they were in opposite directions where she could tilt her head back into the mattress. At other times she’d just drop her head over the side of the bed itself, or the couch, and he’d be able to throat-fuck her all the way to his balls as much as he needed.

She loved the way he tasted, especially in bed just after they’d had a shower and both of them were squeaky clean. She’d relax, let him fuck her throat in that deeper more intimate way, and he’d just go so slow, even in that “dominant” mode, and eventually, she’d have to coax him to get a bit rougher, a bit more primal.

She’d reach back with a hand, slip it up under his balls—she absolutely adored the way his balls smelled after a shower, all fresh and clean, soft and smooth, and her tongue just loved them to death—then get the middle finger of that hand right there on his rosebud and she’d wait.

And wait.

And wait.

And at the right moment, which she always knew was going to happen because of her deep intimate connection with him on that level of her touches on his cock, balls, and groin area, she’d slowly insert that middle finger all the way to the knuckle and it caused Mark to go primal as he’d pump her mouth and throat maybe five or six more times with a deep hard push.

He’d orgasm, spurt off maybe eight to ten times, more at first as expected, but always a decent amount of cream for her, without fail.

As he reached the point of exhaustion, her other hand would reach straight up and she’d snap her fingers and deeply insert that finger again, and Mark’s body would start fucking her throat just a little harder.

Just because he’d had an orgasm, she learned early on, didn’t mean he was done.

Mark was a very healthy and quite virile young man.

The finger-snap tranced him, took away his mind, blanked and emptied it, and gave him one purpose:

Fill her mouth and throat with cock till she tapped him somewhere on his body three times for surrender or the point where she couldn’t continue.

Oddly enough, when she snapped her fingers and he dropped, those were the moments when he seemed to be the most dominant, but she never thought to bother asking his unconscious, aka Zafer aka Z as he was now known, exactly why that was.

She never pursued it, and just decided it was a special thing for him every now and again to really let loose and get a good deep throat-fuck going on.

Theresa knew boys, and just because Mark was a good one, that didn’t mean he never needed to find a soft warm mouthpussy and just fuck the living daylights out of it and fill it with his sweet thick cream.

She was always happy to do it for him because he was her good boy, head to toe, asshole to abdomen, and that was that.

Z set the phone and earbuds on the dresser on his side of the bed, or Mark’s so to speak, for later use with Sam when he slept. He sat on the day-bed for a few minutes running his plans through his mind, as Theresa had suggested, over and over again hoping to weed out any potential chinks in the armor, so to speak, and leave nothing left to chance.

The basic plan was:

Bring D up for a bit and give him some instructions because he was crucial for a few aspects. Once that was done, he’d send D off to dreamland, completely and totally dissociated from the night’s events, and he knew D wasn’t going to like it but he wouldn’t even know he was gone if things worked out as expected. He’d spend the night doing something he loved to do endlessly so Z was confident that aspect was covered.

Then Sam.

Sam was going to take up most of the night, and Z realized if they were going to get some liquid in them and something to eat, it had to be in the next few minutes because once he started on Sam’s conditioning, he didn’t want to stop for even a few minutes if he didn’t have to. He intended to drive Sam to the edge, shove him off, then drop the cliff on him a few times, and then do that a few dozen times, and of course, suck him to his balls a few hundred too.

And that was basically going to be the first two hours, give or take. He looked at the alarm clock—10:11 PM—and figured by the time 6 AM rolled around Sam would have been so thoroughly fucked, sucked, tranced, dropped, licked, tasted, teased, stroked, and just had his mind blown wide open over and over again that, in the long run, if Z’s plans worked out, when Sam returned to full waking consciousness—and that was after everything he was going to do and then Theresa’s deep brainwashing too—he would literally be the most obedient boy that ever lived.

Z looked up, sighed, and wondered for a moment if he really should do this. He thought about asking Sam to wake up, discuss it some more, and then proceed.

But he looked over at Sam on the bed. He saw him, thought of him as a friend, maybe even a mentor of sorts, they seemed so alike in some ways. Same age, however: Sam would be twenty-one in just three more days, but Mark’s birthday wouldn’t be till next March. He was happy about that because Janine would be around for it, and then she’d make a new life in California.

He was seriously going to miss her, and he was quite certain everyone else would too.

Theresa would still be there for another year after the next summer break, so he knew he was good to go with his Mistress for the foreseeable future. He’d never really considered what would happen after school, after he left and where the future might lead. He honestly hadn’t put any time into thinking about until that precise moment and he wanted to do more thinking on their potential future together except for one thing.

Sam.

And the fucking crazy cock of his, still bouncing, still happy, still desiring for someone to just give it some love.

Z giggled softly to himself, and then went to the bed. He slid on softly, snuggled up next to Sam, leaned deep into his right ear and whispered:

“D, I know you can hear me, stay deep deep asleep for me, D, deep deep asleep. You will follow my instructions and then I will allow you to awaken and carry them out. If you accept and obey, say yes, Sir.”

“yes, sir.”

“Good boy. D, when I allow you to awaken, you will do so with no awareness of anything that has occurred between Sam and me this evening, and nothing between Mark and Sam either. No awareness, of any of it, not from the time Sam arrived until this very moment as I’m chatting with you. Those memories, they will be safely locked away someplace that only you can access, at a later time, when I allow you to do that. Do you understand?”

“yes, sir.”

“Good boy. Now, gather up all those memories, from the time the front door opened and Bri let you in, to the moment I allow you to awaken, and you’ll have no memory of this trance you’re in either, all of it, safely locked away, and I’ll allow you to access it in the morning. Will you obey my instructions, my sleepy boy?”

“I will obey, Sir.”

“Good boy. Wake up, D, and obey.“

After the prolonged downtime, it took several minutes for D to really make it all the way back up. As he sat up straight on the bed, Z sat on the edge and offered him a banana and a bottle of water.

And a Ziploc bag, of course.

“Thanks, I... wow, I guess I was really out of it. I take it we’re at Theresa’s, smells like it. Are you...?”

“Z, at your service.”

“Don’t say that, or I’ll drop you and fuck your mouth.”

“At least you’re honest, D, thank you for that. This mouth is yours anytime you desire it. How are you feeling?”

“If I said freshly fucked, well, I suppose that might work to some degrees,” he said and then took a long swig of water.

“When was the last time you and Sam ate?”

“Oh, I don’t really remember at the moment, but I can tell you this banana ain’t gonna cut it.”

“Do me a favor?” Z asked.

“Does it involve your cock in my mouth, or even better, my cock in yours?”

“Well, I do need your help with something important tonight that I want to do to, with, and for Sam. Unfortunately, in the process of everything that’s going to happen, I need to ask you a really big favor, so, we’ll do this: I tell you the favor, and if you agree—and it won’t really matter because it’s going to happen anyway but I’m being nice—I’ll accept your surrender before I get started with Sam. Agreed?”

Without batting an eyelash, D said yes.

“But I have a caveat, if you will,” he added.

“I’m listening,” Z said and he swigged his bottle of water in one go. His banana peel was already safely contained in a Ziploc bag on the day-bed where he left it prior to bringing D up.

“Z... Sir... will you...” and D wanted to look into Z’s eyes so badly but was afraid to do it.

“You want me to take you again, yes, boy?“

He shifted into that Wolf mode for D because he knew it made all the difference: the alpha, about to take the beta and use him and his flesh as the alpha desired, leaving the beta helpless to resist.

D’s cock got seriously fucking hard when that word “boy” hit his ears, and it didn’t bounce: it stood totally straight, with that slight upward curve, as D’s healthy heart filled it to max capacity with blood. In the time it took to look up into Z’s eyes and then down at his own cock, as hard as it had ever been in his entire life, D made his decision.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Then I accept your terms, because what I’m going to need you to help me with regarding Sam is quite important. I will take you, D, soon, and you will never see it coming, not even when you surrender your sweet thick cream to me and I swallow you whole and put you to sleep later. Got it?”

D, hearing it, looked up with tears in his eyes, and then he darted both arms out to Z and pulled him into a really soft warm hug, thanking him the entire time.

Z knew that feeling, quite well, at least through Mark’s eyes and the body they shared and allowed himself to bring that back for a few moments in that super-high-speed video rewind inside his own mind. D, sitting there waiting, his cock so fucking hard it made Z practically salivate over sucking him to his balls again and accepting his willing surrender, figured a few seconds of real-world time would be just enough.

Z allowed that memory to flood over his mind as he remembered his first true surrender.

* * *

The first time Theresa had accepted Mark’s surrender in that special unique mind-blowing and ball-draining way she’d created just for him, his immediate reaction upon returning to full waking consciousness was to literally pounce-hug her and not let go for fifteen minutes or so. He cried so hard in her arms, and she never once tranced him—he wondered why and she told him:

It was because it was an honest positive reaction from his heart and soul as well as a deep emotional release and hypnosis shouldn’t be used to quell or hide or even alter such experiences in any way, shape, or form. Mark had to experience that for himself, with no strings attached or cut for that matter either.

He’d never studied psychology at all, never even really studied hypnosis as a student of it. Just had that interest in mind-control that so many others had, and that’s how he’d found that story about the Wolf secret society long ago. It never went much further than that until that happy accident where Theresa had come to the theater on a Monday night almost a year ago with Janine and a few other friends.

When his set was finished, he grabbed a few drinks from Toby at the bar and headed over to speak with Janine who he considered a good friend. Janine introduced her friends and when she got to Theresa, Theresa turned and looked into his eyes and even at that moment as Z was remembering it as it happened to Mark almost a year ago, Z felt that shudder, the same shudder that Mark had felt as he recalled it:

She tranced him perfectly with that first glance.

Well, she didn’t actually do it, she just reached out and shook his hand—an actual honest handshake—and then Mark and Theresa started to talk. Everything she did, every move she made, every moment she held him with her gaze, it just made him want to be with her more and more throughout the remainder of that week’s Monday night event.

They hit it off very well, and even Janine was punching him in the arm and winking at him to get her someplace alone. Theresa then asked him if he wanted to come back to her place, and he presumed it was just another dorm room on the campus.

He said yes, because how could he say anything else?

When he saw her ruby red Miata, he knew she wasn’t just another student.

She told him to recline the passenger seat and they just drove around for a while and she spoke to him as some soft music track was playing on her car’s audio system. He looked over at her one time after they left the parking lot and his eyes never left hers, even when she wasn’t looking at him so she could spend time focusing on the driving.

He kept staring, listening to the music, and felt so good as they just seemed to drive and drive and drive for a long time.

At some point she turned to look at him, and her eyes actually did trance him at that time. She took him down, down, down, oh boy she took him down, right there in the car and he never really even knew it happened. They drove around for a while and she just kept talking and he just kept dropping.

His mind slept most of the way there and he never knew it on the conscious awareness level. After conditioning him in the car for about forty-minutes, she’d tested some of the triggers and he responded perfectly to all of them: finger-snaps, looks, whispers, touches, all the basic simple stuff.

Overall, with some fractionation, she tranced him over a hundred times since he’d sat in her car.

When they finally arrived at the parking garage, she pulled into her spot, turned off the car, and brought him up. He groggily came up, looked out into the distance and saw some of the campus, and then turned and smiled.

She looked into his eyes one more time and asked:

“Mark, have you ever been deeply profoundly hypnotized in your life?”

“I think one time, a stage hypnosis show here at school. Had a cute female hypnotist, a rarity, and she did her testing thing, arms out front, hands locked, something, and mine, well, they were out front of me and I simply could not open my hands. Next thing I know she was standing beside me, staring into my eyes, and she asked me if I’d do her a favor, and I think I said yes. The next thing after that I recalled was waking up in her hotel room, being fucked senseless as she rode me like I’d never had a woman ride me before.”

“So that’s a yes, right?”

He laughed, and Theresa laughed.

“I suppose so. Once she realized my eyes were open, she just kind of reached up and brushed her hand gently down my face from the forehead past my chin and it made me so unbelievably sleepy. I mean, it was as if this serious wave of exhaustion just hit like I’d done a hard day’s physical work and didn’t feel tired at all until I got home and sat down. When that happened, it was like the chair was draining all my strength out of me, but it’s that good kind of exhaustion, does that make sense? Her hand, touching my face so gently, and my eyelids turned to lead basically, I couldn’t keep them open no matter how hard I tried, and then I just blanked out but it felt so amazing.”

Theresa smiled because she remembered an induction she’d seen done by Janine in one of their demo classes, and it was one that Theresa had never seen done before. She’d wanted to practice it for a long time, and based on what Mark had just said, she thought it would be a perfect time to give it a run.

“Yes, Mark, it does, it actually makes perfect sense. May I do something for you?”

“Uhmmm...” and he looked down at his tented pants, not realizing they’d been even more tented when he’d dropped for her for that period of time before this chat they were having.

“Don’t worry, Mark, I promise, that aspect of your body will never ever have to worry about not being taken care of again after tonight, if you’ll accept an offer I’d like to make to you in a little while once we get to my apartment. But I ask again: may I do something for you, here and now? I promise: you will enjoy it tremendously.”

“Yes.”

“Just to ask, have you ever seen the movie ‘Cocoon’?”

“Yeah, it’s a fun movie, light-hearted action-comedy, a good movie.”

“OK, how about the sequel?”

“It wasn’t bad, but it was a money grab because the first one did so well. Someone decided ‘Oh boy, we can make a sequel and more money’ which is true but the story wasn’t nearly as compelling or heartfelt as the first one was. But yes, I’ve seen both of them.”

“I’d like to show you something amazing, and it’s all because of the power of your mind and your imagination. Are you willing to trust me?”

He thought about it for a few moments, looked at her, and honestly from the pit of his tummy he was feeling wonderful in her presence and he really felt comfortable with her. He didn’t really pay much attention to that voice in the back of his head but this time, it just wouldn’t shut up.

“Yes, yes, goddammit, say yes, motherfucker, Mark, man, this it is, man, I’m telling you, please, trust yourself, trust her, what the fuck, man, say what the fuck and accept her offer, this one, another one, whatever, you will not regret it, but say yes, right now”

“Yes, I will trust you.”

“Can you allow yourself to remember the scene in the sequel, where that totally hot alien girl tells Jack, the goofball shipowner, that she’d like to show him something but in order for him to see it, he’s going to have to close his eyes?”

“Yeah, I do, because it was fucking hot, and it had a slight mind-control vibe to it, actually.”

“What do you know about hypnosis, Mark?” she asked as she shifted herself a bit to the right in her seat, and leaned towards him very slowly. The Miata wasn’t the most intimate place to do what she was about to do, but she wanted it to happen there—if he’d trust her with his mind in a parking garage, he’d trust her anywhere.

“Not as much as I’d like. Read some stories, seen movies and TV shows, some comics, pictures online, that sort of thing. Why?”

“With your permission, I’m going to hypnotize you, right here, right now, and it’ll be so slow and gentle, so calm and relaxed, that you’ll slip away into dreamland and not even know it’s happened. You’ll be deeply hypnotized, compliant, willing, and so very sleepy, all in a matter of minutes if not even sooner. Then I’ll awaken you, and ask you a very important question. Depending on your answer, we may or may not proceed further with this path we are now on at this moment. I like you, Mark, I like you very much, and I’d like your permission to put you to sleep for a while, if that’s acceptable?”

Her voice, something about her voice had changed. Her eyes hadn’t, they were still staring, and he faintly realized she hadn’t blinked the whole time she’d been talking. He also didn’t realize till she stopped talking that he’d sunk back in his seat, practically melted into it, and had that crazy sleepy feeling all over again, the one he’d just recalled from that stage show.

“Oh holy fuck, Mark, she’s a hypnotist, with those eyes, and those lips, and god that voice, oh god, she’s gonna put us to sleep, and look at our cock, it’s like fucking marble, do it, do it, oh please, Mark, listen to me for once, please, SAY YES!!!”

“Yes.”

The word just jumped from his mouth, rather enthusiastically, almost like some other part of him had taken control of his speech capability and forced the acceptance out.

“Thank you. Close your eyes, Mark. This will be very pleasant, enjoyable, and yes, I see you’re very hard right now. As I said, you will never have to worry about that again depending on your answer to my question that I’ll ask you after I allow you to awaken from the deep hypnotic trance I’m going to induce in you, right now.“

He caught how she’d said that she’d allow him to awaken as if she meant to keep asleep for a long period of time and he’d never be able to awaken on his own. Before he had a chance to react, his eyelids slammed shut on their own. He didn’t do it, he was confident of that, but now that they were closed, Mark honestly gave them a really good tug and they just wouldn’t open.

Before he could do anything else, he noticed a shadow across his eyes, going up, and he realized it had to be her hand blocking some of the lighting which had been coming in from the front window of her car. The parking space put the car in a position to look into the distance and he remembered just a few moments earlier gazing out and noticing some of the larger buildings on the campus maybe a mile off in the distance.

But the distance between the seconds seemed to be extending as he sat there, rather comfortable in that tiny relatively uncomfortable Miata, just waiting for Theresa to do or say something.

And waiting.

And waiting.

And then he felt something.

He felt warmth, of some kind, up near the top of his forehead. His eyes were still closed and he still couldn’t open them no matter how hard he tried to do it. Every time he tried, he failed, so he finally gave up and just accepted it and took in a long deep breath, held it, then let it out in a nice sigh.

And then another, same thing.

And then one more, same thing, and the warmth at the top of his forehead just got more intense.

His eyes under his eyelids were looking up as far as they could, and he felt it happening but didn’t really understand why it was happening.

And then something really amazing happened. He felt Theresa’s soft warm palm against his forehead. He had no idea what she was doing, it didn’t make any sense. Maybe she was a med student or something and she decided to feel his forehead to check his temp or something, he didn’t know.

But there was one thing he did know:

She placed her soft warm palm gently on his forehead and never said a word.

After those minutes of nothing, hardly any input at all, seeing that shadow was one thing and was nice to know she was still there doing something.

But when her soft warm palm made contact, he automatically and involuntarily moaned, and he had no idea why at all. It felt so good, like nothing he’d experienced in his life. Just a simple soft warm palm there on his forehead and he got goosebumps and shivers head to toe.

And that little ruby red Miata was about as silent as his own recording studio he’d made in a spare utility room at the campus. He’d soundproofed it to the best of his ability and he could literally—because he had some really exceptional hearing—hear a stickpin hit the carpet rather distinctly. He was quite proud of it and it came in very handy with his creative efforts since he was a musician after all.

He remembered what she’d said about the Cocoon sequel and that scene with the hot alien girl and the goofy guy. They sat on a boat, and she sat on his left side—just like Theresa was doing.

The hot alien girl basically reached over and held her hand over a part of his forehead but not touching it. She stroked it down once, then again, and the guy moaned, just like he had only a few moments earlier.

The hot alien girl then held her hand over his forehead, still not touching him directly, and some ball of light appeared on the inside of her hand and lit up his face. That’s the part that really caused Mark to sit up and pay attention to that movie—he also recalled he was like twelve years old or something and he’d been watching the movie on some cable channel on a weekend at home.

When the ball of light appeared the guy—

Theresa began to slowly drag her hand down Mark’s face, with a very light soft touch. As she got to the bridge of his nose, just as the fleshy left part of her left hand touched him there, he moaned out exactly what the guy in the movie did when that ball of light washed over him:

“Oh, wow...”

And then Mark gasped a sharp breath in, and a moment later as her hand continued that slow drag down, he felt his eyes follow it down, down, down.

By the time her hand reached his lips under her palm, Mark was long gone and just wilted into her touch. Her hand supported the weight of his head at the face but she kept dragging it down, down, down, and Mark just kept dropping down, down, down.

She moved her hand slower, and he dropped into trance faster and faster.

By the time she was totally at the point where the pads of her thumb and the middle finger made their last soft contact with the bottom edges of his chin, Mark was seriously deep.

Theresa smiled and stifled a grunt as she had the first of many orgasms because of Mark entering her life.

She shifted slightly so she could bring her right arm to the back of his neck. With a gentle squeeze there, the first one ever for him by her, she used her left hand, pads of the thumb and middle finger, to gently press his head back into an upright position. The moment she had it fully upright, she then gave a tiny little twitch to both hands at exactly the same moment. She was signaling his unconscious:

“Stay here, please.”

That part of Mark was already very compliant and responded automagically and involuntarily.

Mark’s head stayed precisely where she placed it as he wilted a bit more into the seat.

She reached up and stroked the hand across his face again, from the forehead where she touched with just those two fingertips, along the outside of his eyes and outer cheeks, then down and off his chin.

He dropped further into the seat and she smiled and grunted again.

She did this about ten times, and he just kept responding perfectly as she’d hoped. She’d most definitely be telling Janine about this first attempt and apparently amazing success, but she couldn’t take any credit: Mark apparently was an exceptionally gifted subject.

When she decided to attempt this particular induction, she had two reasons:

First, after talking with him at the club she’d picked up on his body language and other aspects, including his VKA representational systems.

During their time talking, he looked into her eyes the majority of the time and wasn’t very distracted by the lights around him in the theater during the weekly concert event. That told her he wasn’t visually stimulated to high degrees: such people tend to notice everything around them and have a difficult time focusing on what’s in front of them, even if it’s the most hypnotic woman in the world, as she had a reputation for being.

She’d noted he responded to her soft touches at the theater, a stroke on his arm here, a touch on his thigh there, and each of them caused a visible reaction for him: most of the time it was a shiver he’d shake off not even realizing what caused it—her—and just kept focusing on her. His K response was apparently very high because of her impromptu testing.

As for the second reason, she came to understand very quickly that Mark was a very highly A person, audibly sensitive, and because he was a musician, he not only had a crazy creative imagination but that also translated over to him being highly responsive to what he was hearing.

As she had been aware for many years, Theresa knew she had a great voice. Everyone told her that, constantly, but not many of those people ever really heard her shift it into hypnotic mode where she spoke to the lower registers, with a huskier deeper quality, and slower with enhanced articulation and enunciation of words as to catch people’s unconscious attention.

Basically, when she did that, hairs on the backs of necks would stand up and take note even as they relaxed when that voice put the person listening to her into deep trance with relative ease.

She was hypnotic, period, end of story.

So for her, knowing that Mark responded to A primarily, or at least to a dominant degree, and K secondary, with V back there in third place, she wanted to use an induction that actually negated the A aspect as much as possible, so that meant not speaking at all. If someone asked her why she would answer it something like this:

“If he’s got a strong or dominant A representational system and I take that away from him completely during an induction, it puts him into a natural state of confusion instantly and off-balance: he’ll spend so much time focusing on me not talking that he’ll sit there and spin himself into a feedback loop wondering why I’m not saying anything when I told him I was going to hypnotize him. Most people, even those with a lot of experience going into trance by a wide variety of inductions, are still going to expect the hypnotist to talk to them to various degrees, so with a high A priority person, not speaking to them induces confusion, which helps induce trance that much easier.“

“His critical faculty will be so locked up attempting to get a grasp on what’s going on—because I had him close his eyes, that negated his V completely from the get-go—that the only other form of input will be the K, or my hand touching him. Once that happens, that becomes the focus of his entire world, and the slow dragging it down his face is a primal thing for most everyone.”

“Find someone you trust sometime, ask them if you can do a little experiment, and if they agree, tell them you want to touch their face, but don’t tell them how you’re going to do it. Just one hand, touching their face, and that’s it. If they agree, you can ask them to take a few deep breaths if you want because it will help them relax, but don’t wait too long. Have them close their eyes then put your palm of one hand just above their forehead and close to the skin. At some point, they’ll pick up on the heat from your hand, and their eyes under the lids will look up. At that moment, when you see the eyes roll up, drag your hand slowly down their face, softly making contact.”

“Under the lids, there’s like a ninety-five percent chance their eyes will catch the movement—they won’t be able to see it, aside from maybe a shadow moving across their eyelids aka your hand blocking the light around them. As your hand comes down, their eyes will automatically follow it down, down, down as it passes over their face. The moment you lose physical contact, reach up quickly and drag it down again, and again. Might take four or five times for some people, but for me, it’s never taken more than two for anyone that I’ve done this with.“

“There’s something about that dragging down the face, eyes closed, it reaches deep into that primal side of us and taps into something related to sleep, being drowsy, or something along those lines. All I know is that when you do it for someone that is highly A, moderately K, and lesser V—because you need their eyes closed for this one, at least that’s how it’s worked best for me—they’re going to drop into trance, pretty much guaranteed.”

“Just remember that the trance was induced by touch and touch alone, so they may not respond to verbal commands immediately like ‘OK, wake up, come on back’ or anything similar. You can wake them by dragging your fingertips softly up their cheeks, it’s pretty cool to watch them come back from that totally tactile induction and awakening.”

Or something like that.

Theresa then dragged her fingertips only down his face gently about ten times. Then she started to drag them softly up on the sides of his eyes, making the gentlest contact with his skin. First time, no reaction other than the crazy fluttering of his eyelids. Second touch, the fluttering slowed down. Third touch, the fluttering stopped. The fourth touch, his eyelids rolled up very slowly and all she saw was white.

She slowly lowered the fingers and the eyelids closed, but she immediately reversed and brought them back open. She did this about ten more times and on the tenth time as they opened slowly, still almost completely nothing but the white area of the eyeballs because they were so far rolled up in the sockets, she gently removed her fingers from his face.

He sat there, under her spell, in a trance that was way, way deeper than even she had any idea of, eyes half-lidded and almost nothing of the iris showing at all. Slight fluttering, and it made her juice insanely hard.

He was, for all intents and purposes, a perfectly mindless boy.

She got out of the car and gathered her things, then closed her door gently. She stepped to his side and opened the door carefully. She leaned in, got right in his face, and blew a soft breath of air directly on his eyes—Janine had told her this was discovered completely by accident in one demonstration and it delighted her to no end.

For some reason, when the puff of air hit the eyes, it caused an automatic involuntary spasm in the eyelids to protect the eyes from drying out. In other words, it forced the autonomic nervous system to say “HEY, EYELIDS, BLINK!” and they did.

So she did it again. Same thing: a blink.

On the third soft puff, the blink happened and the eyes rolled down, now with the iris visible to some very slight degrees, and the pupils were saucers, seriously.

“Wow...” she whispered to herself because she’d never see anyone that dilated. “I think he’s in the Esdaile state,” but she wasn’t sure enough to confirm it or even how to react. Typical wave of her hand over his eyes, no reaction.

Theresa honestly had no idea how to awaken him at that moment, but she couldn’t leave him there, so she took an honest chance that her gut was telling her might work.

She leaned in next to his ear and whispered:

“Mark, I know you can hear me, and I know you’re very deep, so very deep, but I’d like you to take my hand, Mark,” and she offered her right hand up in his field of vision, “and come with me. I’ll lead you someplace safe and I’ll take you much deeper. Take my hand and follow me, Mark.”

Astonishingly, Mark’s left hand twitched. And then it twitched again. It barely moved, but eventually, it did.

If she had to describe his activity at that point, she’d say he was moving at one-tenth of normal speed, maybe even slower; she wasn’t a human stopwatch, and it was just a random guess more than anything else.

It took almost a full minute for him to fully grasp that hand of hers, and another two minutes to get out of the vehicle. Finally on his own two feet, she tugged him gently and he took a few very unsteady and shaky steps. Once clear of the door she closed it and hit the remote to lock her car.

She stepped in front of him, placed her left palm on his cheek, and said:

“Thank you for trusting me, Mark. Follow me, so I can take you even deeper.”

She turned and started to walk, and as they moved, he gradually was more capable in his walking, and he basically learned how to move while in a trance that deep.

After they got into the main part of the building and the primary elevator, she pressed the button and they stepped inside. She turned and pressed the button; he stared at the back of the elevator because she hadn’t turned him around.

As soon as she stepped in front of him to turn him to face the doors, he spoke, with great effort.

“Ther... Theres... Theresa...”

She snap looked up at him, quite fast.

“Hi, Mark. Are you OK?”

“Am... am I... hyp... hypnotized?”

“Yes, Mark, you are. You are so incredibly deep at this moment, honestly, I wasn’t sure how to bring you back up. Apparently, you are a remarkable subject, and I’m very happy I had the chance to meet you.”

“You... too... I like you, Theresa. Am... I home?”

“We’ll see how things work out between us before that one can be answered. I have a question for you, Mark, if you’re willing to answer it?”

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. Both of them just stood there, him in the center of it facing the back, her standing in the back facing him. They didn’t move and the doors closed.

“OK,” he whispered. He was doing his best to control his eyes he really was, but for some reason, they were just staring straight ahead and he could not focus directly on hers. She was a bit shorter than him so his direct point of view for his non-responsive eyes, was literally the center of the top of her head, oddly enough.

“Mark, would you like me to take you deeper into hypnosis than you are right now, and help you learn just how amazing you seem to be, learning things that will leave you breathless, and aroused, mindless, and obedient, with pleasure that never seems to end, from something as simple as that palm when it touched your forehead a short time ago? You remember that, don’t you? How amazing just that simple touch of my soft warm palm felt when I placed it here,” and she did it again for him as she stepped to his left side.

“Doesn’t this feel absolutely amazing, Mark? So simple, and so amazingly pleasurable. Hypnosis, Mark, can open your mind to possibilities. If you’ll trust me, I can show you a new way to experience the world, and you’ll never look back with one regret, I give you my word.”

“I can’t... I can’t...”

Hearing those words, she figured she’d lost him, and sighed gently as she looked down at his chest. She placed her hand right over his heart and he gasped. He realized for some reason, in this state he was in that she had taken him to experience, everything he was feeling in terms of touch seemed much more sensitive.

And then he realized just how insanely hard he was, like never before. He couldn’t look down but even in that state, he was perfectly confident she was looking at it for some reason but just couldn’t move those damned eyes.

“I can’t move my eyes, Theresa. Can you help with that? It’s weird, and I’m trying my best to look at you, look into those amazing eyes of yours so I can tell you yes, I’ll follow you wherever you want to take me, but I just for the life of me cannot move my fucking eyes.”

She started laughing and he gave it his best effort. Learning how to control his body in that seriously deep state was going to be a lot of fun, he figured. But then that part of him spoke up again and made an argument he couldn’t even begin to dismiss:

“Yes, Mark, the answer for this girl is always yes, whatever she wants, whether it’s our heart, mind, body, soul, or something else, like our insanely stiff prick, our now seriously overloaded balls, or hell, even our rosebud, seriously man, you can’t say no to her, I will not allow it to happen. This chance, this opportunity, you are attempting to stare into the eyes of a living breathing hypnotic creature, and I won’t allow that pass by, so here, let me flip a switch...”

Mark literally heard that voice as though it was someone else in his mind, and suddenly he blinked. Then he blinked again, and many more times after it, then finally he looked down as she looked up and opened her eyes just after a blink. That instant moment of the purest eye-to-eye contact stilled him, calmed him, it literally immobilized him but he was still able to consider everything in a flash:

If this amazing girl, with those crazy blue hypnotic eyes, those insanely sexy red lips, those apparently wonderful breasts he remembered glancing at as carefully as he possibly could back at the theater, and that voice, that voice that made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up just like his cock and they hadn’t gone down either, wanted to take him on a journey inside his mind, he was completely OK with it.

“Yes, I want it. Whatever you said you were going to offer me earlier, yes, I accept, willingly.”

“Would it be too forward of me to kiss you, Mark?”

“Well, you apparently can put me to sleep with a touch, and that voice of yours is just keeping my cock so hard it almost hurts, so sure, why not.”

She giggled, pulled him into a nice soft kiss, and squeezed his neck gently while she did. He came instantly there in her embrace, automatically and involuntarily, and gasped into her mouth even as she squeezed his neck harder and kissed him deeper.

Mark, having never imagined such a thing was possible, had another orgasm a few seconds later, and then she squeezed one more time and slid her tongue into his mouth pretty deep and he could have sworn someone had deeply tongue-fucked his rosebud as he came a third time in the span of about ten seconds.

She held him in the kiss, devouring him in some respects, and he knew he was hers in those brief moments as their lips came apart. Her eyes, those crazy blue hypnotic eyes, pulled him down, down, down and her hand squeezed his neck so softly as her lips moved and that voice whispered that most awesome word:

“Sleep.”

Mark came a fourth time, standing in an elevator, in a building he’d never been in, hypnotized by a girl that made him come four times in fifteen seconds and she’d never even seen his cock yet.

To say his last thought was “Oh my God, is this Heaven? OK, well, forgive me, Father, because I don’t want it, I want her, and everything she can offer me. Sorry, but I gotta go see about a girl...”

Or words to that effect.

* * *

Z blinked, looked at D, and then said:

“Come on, we healthy young men need some grub, and we have things to discuss.”

They headed off to the kitchen for some grub and a discussion.

D walked slowly and carefully ahead of Z wondering just when he’d be taken for his next surrender, and then realized he didn’t want to know.

The reason being taken made it so fucking hot was because it was outside of his control, as it always should be, so it was fresh and exciting and unexpected. That true startle response would led to an episode of pure hypnotic domination along with a physical component and that’s what D, and Sam too, knew they wanted more than most anything else ever.

He sure hoped when it happened, since it already happened once, that he’d be able to stay conscious long enough to consciously and willingly surrender to those whispers once again, and many more times after.

D promised himself that when it happened, whenever it happened, he’d do his very best to just keep whispering “Thank you, thank you, thank you” all the way down into submissive trance, into Z’s mouth, and all the way down his throat too.