The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 29

Z sat there at the island, arms holding up his head, staring at D, and D noted there was something a bit off. Z hadn’t moved or said anything at all for a few seconds when suddenly Z started laughing and folded into his arms on the countertop. D, as most people end up doing even if they’re not in on whatever joke set him off, started laughing as well right along with him.

After a few minutes, Z finally sat up, opened his arms, and stepped over to D gave him another big hug. As he approached, D couldn’t help but think “OK, this is it, here goes, any second now and I’m gonna be so fucking deep in trance and then so fucking deep in his mouth, oh God, thank you for this gift of surrender, thank you.”

D just found himself wrapped up in strong warm arms, getting a soft kiss on the side of his neck instead.

When they pulled apart, D noticed tears on both cheeks for Z.

“You OK?”

“Just remembering a perfect memory, with the most hypnotic woman I’ve ever met.”

“And she is just that, isn’t she?” D asked.

“Oh, D, I say this with all due respect: you and Sam, you are quite lucky men to have crossed her path and she took note of you, and interest, and then basically drew you in.”

“I tell Sam constantly, and not because of only Theresa of course but all the girls, Janine, Kess, Bri, and now Emma, that we are the most fortunate men that have ever lived. I suppose now that you and Mark are in this little hypno-family as Janine calls it, well, now it’s four of us boys, so to speak.”

D hadn’t noticed the reaction on Z’s face yet, but after a few moments with no movement again, he asked again.

“You OK, because you’re doing that stare thing again and you’re not looking at me so I know it’s not an induction method. What’s going on, Z?“

“You said Emma, who is Emma?”

“Oh, yeah, we met her at the IHOP the night, well I suppose it was Tuesday morning, after the theater thing.”

“Wait... wait, stop. You met a girl named Emma, at the IHOP. The IHOP behind the theater? After midnight, after the show?”

“Yes, Z, I just said that. What’s up?”

Z sat back in his chair and as he did his cock literally sprang out stiffer than ever before. D noticed it, and because of even just that one instance of being taken by D, and knowing that at any moment, literally right then and there, Z could snatch his mind out from under him and own him again, it made D salivate as he looked at Z’s supremely delicious cock.

It was just incredibly stiff, so filled with blood it was not bouncing, right there, and all D had to do was take two or three steps, kneel, and devour it. And he really seriously wanted to do that, again, and again, and again for what Z had given him by taking him.

“What a strange and utterly beautiful concept,” D thought to himself, “Z gave me everything by taking everything I had to offer. Interesting.“

He’d never thought to ask exactly why Z’s beautiful cock happened to be so very stiff, of course.

Z finally leaned back to the counter and grabbed the second half of his turkey sandwich and took a big bite. After chewing for a few, he took a sip of OJ and said:

“Well shit, this changes things, rather dramatically. D, what do you or Sam know about her?”

As D sat there, basically trancing himself thinking about how nice it would be to suck Z’s cock down to his balls, over and over again, for as long as his Sir wanted to use his soft warm and now quite cream-hungry mouthpussy, he almost grunted his answer:

“Perfect ass, perfect pink rosebud, really. Oh, Z, her asshole, oh lord, I never dreamed, I never imagined, I’ve never been able to conceive that a girl’s asshole could be that delicious.”

D licked his lips and continued to literally salivate to a point of drooling at that moment. Z noted it, and for an instant he thought D was revivifying the experience with Emma, if that were possible, then he noted D was completely focused on his seriously hard cock.

“D, when did this happen?”

“What time is it?”

Z turned to the clock on the stove behind D on the left:

“It’s about 10:45, that’s PM since there are no windows in the kitchen, or this entire apartment, oddly enough.”

“What day is this, fuck, I have no idea, seriously.”

“It’s Thursday evening. Theresa went to see about the girls, none of them responded to her texts or calls for several hours. We had planned to get to Cellini’s then things here just went off-course a bit, shit happens. Theresa made dinner but again, things went off-course. I told her to go with the food and check on the girls and we’d be here having a boy’s night in, so to speak.”

“It had to have been earlier today but I have no idea, I think it was yesterday, or whenever. Sam was at the apartment, the girls came home after having lunch at Panda Express, and as Sam walked up to them from the kitchen, suddenly Emma was right there, in a sexy sundress, sexy construction boots, thick socks, just pure sex on two legs, really. She was so different from what she appeared to be at IHOP, I mean really, ”

“So, what happened?”

“Oh, that. Well, yeah, Sam suddenly discovered that for whatever reason, Emma wanted to suck him off pretty fucking bad. I have no idea how that happened, he’d only met her briefly on Tuesday morning and then again when Sam had breakfast with Theresa.”

“They did? I didn’t know that, or maybe I did, shit,” Z muttered, now unsure of his own grip on reality in some respects.

“A few minutes, at best. I know that when they saw her on Tuesday morning Kess tranced her lightly for a few minutes, gave Emma her phone number and suggestions that she call her soon. Then Theresa basically did the same thing and suggested that she call Kess. Apparently, she called Kess, and they met at Panda Express, and then found Sam standing naked there in the living room. And then Emma ended up as a mindless cocksucker for Sam and well, we both know how awesome that is for us, and then Sam ended up feeding her what he could. I suppose that’s the gist of it.”

“You mentioned something about her ass, and her rosebud too. Explain, please?”

“Oh, yeah, that sundress, she wasn’t wearing panties, and after she worked Sam over, Janine asked Sam to return the favor and give her some pleasure. Janine grabbed her and either dropped her or just barked out “cum” and she did, and Janine held her softly and whispered as Sam and Kess got down behind her. Kess lifted her dress and it was like, the gift of the Gods or something. That girl, Z, I am not being facetious in any matter whatever: that girl has the most perfect most amazing perfect totally perfect deliciously perfect ass any of us have ever seen.”

“Yeah, I know, it’s...” and Z sighed very deeply but that cock stayed rock hard, no bounce at all. D was still glancing at it every few moments, and still drooling to some degrees.

“I take it you’ve seen it?”

“Well, in a manner of speaking. She likes the swimming pool here on the campus, and I’ve been there a few times. She stays up in the stands, but it’s obvious to anyone that she’s there as a sightseer: she loves to watch the boys in tight swim trunks and also the girls in their swimsuits. Pretty sure she’s bi, but—

“That’s a safe bet, yes, and after what she did for Sam, he needed to return the favor, so after Kess got all weird about it with Janine, Sam got on his knees and tongue-fucked Emma’s perfect pink rosebud for maybe a full minute before Kess actually shoved him to the floor and took his place.”

“Sam? Sam licked Emma’s asshole?”

“Dude, are you paying attention? We all thought her ass was the most perfect thing about her, and then when Sam squeezed that cheek off a bit, made that rosebud form that oblong O-shape, my god, Z, Emma’s asshole is perfect, and it’s insanely delicious too. Don’t worry, buddy, she’s apparently our newest acquisition of a sort, new member of our little hypno-family. I bet by the time Friday night rolls around you’re going to be balls deep in her throat at least twice, and you’ll happily be completely dominated and totally addicted to that—and I am being completely serious here—perfect pink rosebud.“

Z, and Mark, of course, unbeknownst to D, or Sam, or anyone, not even Theresa, and certainly nobody else in the Universe knew that Mark—not Z, directly—had a massive crazy crush on Emma, if this was the same one D was talking about.

Z, in a rather short span of time, figured that there was, now that he was “out” in some way of speaking, the opportunity to:

a) possibly help Mark get to know her

b) possibly help Mark get into her mind

c) possibly help Mark get into her mind and empty it at the same time he was filling her mouth and throat

c) possibly help Mark get balls-deep into that spectacular ass and fuck her to sleep so many times she became his forever

d) possibly even get tongue-deep in her apparently perfect pink rosebud and maybe tie that into the deep ass fucking thing and fractionate her by deep tongue-fucking it and her till she was brain-and-tongue-washed to love him forever.

This all served to make Z pretty fucking hard because when he thought about those four things, that meant there was an e, f, g, and h along with it for him too as duplicates of whatever Mark wanted and Z wanting even more since that left eighteen letters left in the alphabet.

And Z, and because of being Z in last place, seriously wanted to get his fuck on with that girl someday.

In that moment, Z was completely convinced the Universe was really fucking with him by potentially putting not only Emma within Mark’s grasp, and by implication Z’s. It had to be because that’s how the Universe works: by fucking with the minds of humans in oh-so-many mysterious ways.

Mark, and by implication Z, had read a story on the archive many years prior where some guy got killed, and it turned out it was an accident: the Universe, aka Harvey, had screwed something up and his brother, Death Incarnate, aka Dave, apparently had to fix things. Instead of just kickstarting things and resetting back to a certain point in time, they decided to have the guy spend a few days with them in their crib, seriously.

It involved some Goddess’s piss, sheets that fucked people to sleep and kept them hypnotized by whispering to them and dragging them down into deep hypnotic bliss, and a toilet that sucked the piss out of the main characters cock when he had to use the restroom—and it thanked him afterward.

And also Aphrodite, who turned out to be a rather fucking hot hypnotic woman herself.

It was some crazy shit, honestly, but Mark and Z both thought it was hilarious.

But as he thought about the situation, he looked up and whispered in his mind:

“Fuck you, Harvey, I mean really, how much can we be expected to deal with in a single day?”

“Sir?” D asked, seeing him staring up yet again and not speaking.

“I’m fine, D, just cursing Harvey for something.”

“You’re shitting me? You too?”

“Yeah, well, it happens—

“I’d really love those sheets, though, wouldn’t you? Geez, that would really be something.”

Because both D and Z were that other side of Sam and Mark, with talents and capabilities far beyond those of just plain old lowly conscious humans, they both had total access to every single thing seen or heard in the lives of their waking counterparts, so to speak. The moment that Z mentioned Harvey, he looked up as he made those connections that Sam was usually getting the credit for but was actually D working behind the scenes.

“Great story, however, crazy fucking insanity, but yes, indeed, I’d give another little piece of my soul every single night to be able to sleep on sheets that not only whispered me to sleep and hypnotized me every night but they also fucked my brains out in the process. Yes, yes, indeed, those would be more valuable to a hypnofetishist than Ambrosia would be to any of the Greek Gods and Goddesses.”

“Damn.”

“What?” Z had to ask.

“The guy that wrote the story closed it off before we got the chance to see what those sheets might do with two willing people who were already wanting to fuck each other’s brains out while in-between the sheets.“

“Well, writing is tough sometimes, perhaps he just felt that at that point in the tale, the readers would take it from there.”

“Damn.”

“Oh for fuck’s sake, I’ll drop you so deep you’ll drool like you truly are mindless, give you some deep mind suggestions that the sheets on the bed will whisper and fuck you to sleep over and over again till you pass out, would that make you happy?”

“Only if you make sure to make me forget the story entirely before you do that because knowing what can happen ruins the experience when it does happen. Doing something once, well, that’s it if you do it again. The experience the first time, like when you took me so well, Z, I’m not kidding, I can’t imagine it being better than that because that was my first time, Sir. You took me, deep, very deeply, and I gave in, and I didn’t want to resist, and that was the hottest thing ever for me. So again, thank you, thank you, thank you.“

Z listened to what D said as he said it and took a few moments to zone out in his own mind. Something clicked there about reliving an experience a second time but with no knowledge of it having happened the first time. After a few moments, he knew precisely how to take D again and make it even better than the first time. All that remained was timing, and speaking of that, a glance at the clock on the stove—11:14 PM—and he decided to get the show on the road.

Sam had been deep for a while, and Z wanted him deep in his mouth, so many times that Sam would never want anything else and would obey him automatically and involuntarily from that night forward. If he could keep Sam happy and perfectly obedient for years to come, he would consider it a life well-lived.

“Sam, please, take me, soon, I need it, even more than you do,” he whispered one more time.

“And fuck you, Harvey.“

Then he giggled himself stupid and got up to put clean up the mess they’d made making the sandwiches. They made some small talk back and forth, skin on skin side by side as they washed the dishes. At one point, another perfect moment, D turned away from Z on Z’s right side, facing away from him. In the blink of an eye, Z’s left arm and hand darted out, snatched D by the throat, and yanked him quite hard around it and pulled him back into Z’s left shoulder.

It took about one full second to do it, and it was about the most perfect startle anyone could possibly imagine and it had the intended effect: D was gone before his head even landed against Z’s shoulder.

That very quick act put D’s right ear perfectly in a position for Z’s hot breath and lips to whisper:

“Sleep, just sleep, plain, simple, straightforward, my sleepy boy, sleep for me, please. Deep, perfect obedient sleep, for me, please, right now. Softer and softer, your mind gets softer and softer, and as you drop for me, so fucking insanely deep, 1,000 times deeper right now, boy, your cock gets so insanely hard. 1,000 times deeper into complete perfect obedient hypnotic trance, down, down, down, sleep for me, boy, please sleep for me. I want to make you feel so good, so much better than ever before, and I promise, the first time I took you was nice, yes, and I know you loved it, but as time passes, I will snatch you so fast, pull your mind out from under you, use my whispers, my tongue, my cock, and my touch, to fuck your mind into deep submission, boy. That’s right, I’m going to fuck your mind into a place where there is no more resistance, no more care to resist, no more care to do anything but obey. I will fuck you out of your mind, fuck it a few thousand times, then stuff it back into that empty cavity between your ears and you’ll be a whole new sleepy boy for me. Tell me you want this, tell me you want it and you know you can never resist me, tell me now.“

The choking on the neck was quite serious, but the body-known-as-D was able to very gently whisper:

“i want... it... I can never... resist you, siirrrrr.”

(SNAP)SLEEP!

The snap triggered the automatic and involuntary response to drop into trance, the deeply whispered “SLEEP!” that sank into D’s rather scrambled mind only did one thing: he dropped to depths he never imagined he could reach.

(SNAP)SLEEP!

And Z did it about forty times in a row, spacing the finger-snaps and the “SLEEP!” command about two to three seconds apart. The effect on D’s body was obvious: he came, and then he came again, and again, and again, and again, and a few more times after that. Z obviously couldn’t see him spurting off like crazy—Z looked down and saw a small puddle of his cream on the floor, but that might have been by the orgasm he was pretty sure D had the moment he captured him with the hand around his neck and the yank off-balance that set the startle response into motion.

By the last finger-snap/command, as he twisted D’s face to see him D’s eyes were half-lidded, his mouth was totally wide open because his jaw was completely relaxed beyond his ability to control it. As Z released his neck very softly, D stood in that position, with his head leaned back against his shoulders, staring up with perfectly glazed eyes, and a slight waver.

That sight, seeing D so utterly helpless, gave him an idea. Why he hadn’t thought of it before was beyond him, and he knew he’d have to be insanely careful with it and never send it to anyone—it was only for sharing with Mark and Sam, and of course D, his perfectly-sleepy blissed-out rock-hard damned near completely mindless automatically and involuntarily obedient boy.

“Be still, boy, drift and float, mindless bliss, your mindless bliss, because you’re there, my sleepy boy, thank you for obeying me. Be still, as you are right now, just be still and I shall return to you in a few moments. Drift on bliss, obey.“

Not a twitch from the body-known-as-D, nothing but drool, a lot of it, because he was as Kess or Bri and probably even Janine might say, zonked.

He ran to the bedroom, grabbed his smartphone, disconnected the earbuds, and ran back.

As he came around the corner, it was like seeing D for the first time even though he’d just been with him not thirty-odd seconds ago. Then he realized how to do things:

He stepped back around the corner and started recording the part of the kitchen he could capture with the viewfinder, and yes because he hated that stupid shit as much as anybody else, he turned the smartphone sideways to he was capturing things properly in widescreen mode that everybody actually did care about seeing.

After making a short test clip, he was satisfied but checked to make sure the recording resolution was the best it could be—4K, nothing but the best for his personal hypnotic domination video series, he figured. He deleted the test clip, then when everything was good to go, he tapped record.

“Hi there, you may call me Z. What I’m about to show you is, for all intents and purposes, a perfect sleepy boy. His name is D, and he is mine, head to toe, asshole to abdomen, and I’ve just spent a few minutes taking him down. I caught him unawares because that’s his deepest fantasy, and I took him down, as in hypnotically dominated him, into a trance that is so deep he can’t even speak at this point and is nothing at the present time but a beautiful mess, to be perfectly honest. You’ll understand why in just a few moments. Please, enjoy the show. If you’re under 18, get the fuck out. And how the hell did you get my smartphone anyway, you little pervert, go watch some My Little Pony and stroke to that, this is adult stuff and here, the big boys get to play with deep trance and even deeper cocksucking, so run along.”

He tapped mute on the audio recording but the video kept going. He was grateful the smartphone had OIS or Optical Image Stabilization for the video recording too—it helped smooth out the stupid jerky quality it would have because of his giggling himself stupid in those few moments. Finally, after a few more, he regained his composure and tapped mute again to re-enable the audio.

“And now, without further ado, I present to you: the most perfect sleepy boy I could ever hope for. At least until I take you down, Sam, which will be happening in a short time after I end this video. I have to take D here to the shower and fuck him deep in his asshole. Yes, I’m completely serious, and in a few minutes, he’s going to look into this camera and he’ll happily beg me to do it. And when I’ve got him in the shower, and I deeply fuck his hot tight asshole for the first time—after some warm-up to stretch him out—I’ll squeeze his neck and whisper so deep into his mind that wonderful word sleep that we all love so much. The moment I do, he’ll drop right to where he is right now, and when you see him, you’ll understand what I’m going to do with him, at that level of trance, will imprint on his mind and that first deep stroke into him is going to make him perfectly compliant to me and only me, with automatic involuntary responsiveness, for the rest of his days.”

Z started walking and then turned the corner slowly and brought the camera’s field of view to capture D, perfectly hypnotized, in his full splendor. His cock stood proud and obedient as he stood waiting for his Sir to return and give him a command to obey for pleasure. His mind was someplace it had never ever been before in either D or Sam’s experience with hypnosis so far.

And his drool was quite apparent, especially in 4K. Crystal fucking clear, and Z made a point of recording it for at least forty-five seconds as it just kept going, and going, like someone had filled his mouth with a clear honey of some kind and it just ran out steadily.

“Isn’t that fucking impressive, Sam and Mark? And you, D? When you watch this, I doubt you’ll have any awareness of this at all, of ever being this deep, and I’m going to take you deeper right now,” and in the frame Z caught his hand going up and was so close to snapping it when he stopped.

“Oh, no, that won’t work, no, no, nope. If I do that, it’ll drop you, D, right back to this point, or even deeper I presume. And Mark or Sam, hell, it’ll probably snatch you as well. My God, I just realized I can make a recording of me as myself aka Z, and then play it for Mark and drop him into a deep trance and then literally hypnotize myself and then even program myself. Holy shit, how come nobody has told me about this?“

Z started giggling again and then had an idea.

“So, look at his eyes and I’ll bet, but I can’t tell for sure from this screen on this smartphone, that in 4K, we just might be capturing that deep glaze he’s got working. I took him to this state about oh,” and he glanced at the stove clock “about four to six minutes ago, so yeah, his eyes have been open for a while now and I need to take care of my boy, so watch.”

Z reached up with his right hand as he held the smartphone in his left and attempted to capture what he was doing but it was still going to come out pretty herky-jerky even with the OIS.

“Sorry about the video jerkiness, I really am. But I do have an idea, first: sleepy boy, you hear my voice, yes?’

With a real effort to speak, D whispered:

“yesssss, sirrrrrr.”

“I know you’re deep, boy, I know you’re deeper than you’ve ever gone before, deeper than you ever dreamed possible, and I promise you, there are infinite depths we will explore together as time passes, but right now I’m going to close your eyes for you because I’m pretty sure you’re not even able to do it. So, in a moment, I will very gently reach up and stroke your sleep tired heavy eyelids closed and you can rest those eyes. Thank you for obeying me, my sleepy boy. Relax and drift, obey.“

Z caught himself in the frame reaching up and with the pads of the right thumb and middle finger, he very gently touched D’s eyelids and then lowered them for him. Z could feel the catalepsy in them and knew he was right: D simply had lost the ability to close them at his will. They felt like they were stuck in place, and he stopped at the halfway point and they stayed, then he moved them a tiny bit more and stopped, no respond of any kind whatsoever. He did want to attempt something, however:

“I’m going to do something, for science you could say because I’ve never worked with anyone this deep, so forgive me, D, when you see this, I’ll only do it once.”

He gently pushed D’s eyelids back open as far as they would go, and then he leaned in—holding the smartphone to his left as reliably as he could—and then be blew his directly onto D’s open eyes for about two seconds. The rushing air was picked up by the mic and on playback, someone would hear it.

Normally if you attempt to blow on someone’s open eyes, the body’s natural automatic and involuntary responses will close them damned near-instantly to protect them from potentially having something—not just the air—blow into them. The air dries out the surface of the eye almost immediately, but the glazing that develops is the body’s natural way to protect the eyeball itself. The glaze forms on the surface and under it there’s a trapped layer of fluid that allows the surface to remain wet, basically.

Even with glazing that pronounced, and it was showing up to various degrees on the screen of the smartphone, one could expect some kind of response from the body given the air blowing directly onto open eyes. Even a twitch of the eyelids, anything at all really—but with D, in that deep state, nothing. No response of any kind.

Just more drool.

Perhaps when Z looked at it on a large screen monitor at native resolution—because the smartphone’s display was just slightly over half the actual recording resolution—he’d be able to see it more clearly and point it out.

“Thank you for your willing automatic involuntary participation, my sleepy boy. As I close your eyes, allow yourself to finally rest, deeply asleep, stand and sleep even deeper, my sleepy boy, when I close your eyes completely, stand and sleep, even deeper, when I close your eyes completely.”

Z finally did close his sleepy boy’s eyes, and D sighed softly because of it.

“I’m sorry about that, D, I shouldn’t have kept you in that state so long, but your demonstration of sorts will be useful to Mark and Sam for future reference, and you too I suppose. At some point, and this is my most cherished hope for the four of us: we will all, as time passes, take each other, again and again, at the most wonderful moments, snatching our minds out from under us and taking us so deep, perhaps way deeper than my sleepy boy D here is at this very moment. But now, some questions. Boy, you can hear me, yes?”

“yessss sirrrrr.”

“In a moment, I’ll tap you softly on your forehead, and when I do, you’ll find that even in this crazy deep state where you are right now, you will be able to answer my questions with perfect clarity and speak in your normal volume and tone of voice. I know you’re deep because I made you this way, and I promise you, I will take you even deeper, soon, very deep, much deeper than you are right now. And Sam, when you watch this, know that after I’m done with D here, I will send him off to dreamland on a loop of his takedown that will lock up his mind tight because everything I’m going to do tonight to you, with you, and for you, is only for you—not for D. I want him to have no memory of anything, no access to anything, and no awareness on any level at all so I’ll be locking him up tight in an endless loop of me taking him that will have him in that special place he seems to love and the whole time he’s just going to have endless sleepy orgasms from his surrender, each and every time, and go deeper for me. When I finally awaken D tomorrow morning at some point, D will, for all intents and purposes, be unable to resist any command I give him, for any reason, and every response to me and my commands, instructions, and suggestions will be automatic and involuntary.“

Z turned the camera down to focus on D’s still rock-hard cock, bouncing slowly because of the decreased heart rate in this really deep state.

“Looks like about one heartbeat every one and a half seconds, so give or take his heart is beating forty-five to fifty-five beats a minute. Yeah, he’s seriously fucking deep, but I’m hungry for my sleepy boy’s cream and I have an idea.”

The camera panned up to his face, now a bit more relaxed but the drool was still going.

“Don’t worry about the drool, boys, in a few minutes I’ll be deeply fucking his mouth to give him something to focus on, and yes, I’ll capture that on video as well. This is only for us, only for the boys, nobody ever sees this, it never ever leaves my phone, it’ll be password protected and only the four of us, to so speak, will have access to it. I hope that’s acceptable because I’d really love for all of us to do this for each other so we can, even in spite of knowing that the depths we’re going to experience pretty much guarantee natural amnesia for most everything that happens, learn from these experiences. Yes, there will be some cocksucking going on, lord have mercy you boys have no idea what I’m going to be doing for Sam tonight, and I’m not going to record that session, that one, his first one, has to be as perfect as I can make it for him and that’ll be his session and only his. This one, that D is experiencing, is his second.”

He focused in on D’s face for a few moments, then moved all the way around him, recording this almost-human statue as he was held in place by Z’s whispered command to be still.

“Isn’t he beautiful, my friends. Sam, you and D, you are really beautiful. I know it’s got to be really weird watching this, but honestly, when I finally get to see myself in this kind of state or Mark, and I get to see just how beautiful we become as practically mindless statues, I’m probably going to need to have a mindless cocksucker working on me as I fantasize about how awesome it would be to suck myself off as a separate physical being. I mean really, be honest, Sam, I am. If Mark was my twin brother, and not just the waking side of our shared mind, I give you my sincerest truth that I would suck him off as often as I could and I’ll bet you he’d do the same. Guess we could ask him. Hell, I could step back and let him have a direct look at D in this state, I bet he’d salivate automatically and involuntarily and be on his knees right now.“

Z stepped back a few feet and then said:

“D, when you see this, know that I love you, my sleepy boy. No, not the gay way, as stupid as that fucking sounds and we all know it. I consider you my sleepy boy because you willingly obey me, even in this incredibly deep state of trance. I love that about you, I love your willingness—and Sam’s too—to explore new wonderful amazing things. This is only the beginning, my sleepy friends, I promise. Theresa trained me and Mark really well, and while Mark is significantly less dominant than I am, by huge degrees in some respects, I promise you, as we go on this journey together, each of us will learn amazing new things about ourselves, and each other, and have lots of freaky hot nasty sex too. And I don’t just mean with the girls, either.”

Z laughed out loud for about a minute then finally held the camera up to capture himself:

“Sam, Mark, and of course, my sleepy boy, D. I love you all, more than I can actually say, seriously. Thank you for trusting me, and Theresa, and Ray, and of course Janine and DJ, Kess and Sandy, Bri and Anna, and now apparently—and I have no idea when you might watch this so it could come late, I guess—Emma. Yes, Mark, that Emma, your potential dream girl you’ve been fantasizing about from afar. Apparently, the Universe has been fucking with us—yeah, fuck you, Harvey, and it’s an inside joke, don’t worry about it, DOH!—and somehow, by some strange unexplainable confluence of events, Emma, that Emma, she of the apparently amazing ass, ended up being tranced at IHOP by Kess, then again a few days later by Theresa. Now she’s over at Janine’s as we speak probably having her mind emptied by Theresa and Janine while Bri and Kess stroke themselves into submissive bliss as the takedown of Emma happens.“

Z had no idea how close he would be to exactly that, but the girls had the right to their private fun just as Z and D and Mark and Sam were going to. Give and take, for the benefit of all.

“Can’t wait to see her as a mindless cocksucker taking everything we can feed her, Mark. I’ll be honest, I didn’t think much of her, I really didn’t, but D told me earlier her ass—naked and visible—is perfect, and then he said her rosebud is, as he stated it, ‘a perfect pink rosebud’. Here, he can tell you himself. D, come up just a little bit, boy, remember my instructions that you can speak to me clearly, obey. Tell the camera what you thought of Emma’s ass and rosebud.“

“They are... perfect. Not kidding. Delicious, like no other we’ve had the chance to taste. Sam really wants to feed her again, but that taste, that asshole, there’s something magical about it. We love the way Janine tastes, crazy about Kess, and Bri’s rosebud is like a chocolate honey thing, but Emma, if I have to describe it, I could only say this: think of Cotton Candy with a touch of Sea Salt, that’s the best I can do. Point blank: Emma’s perfect pink rosebud does not taste like an asshole, not any we’ve ever tasted. Might be something in a body wash she uses, who knows. But visually, it’s delicious, I mean it. When Sam kneeled down, grabbed one of those perfect cheeks and pulled it to the side, that perfect pink rosebud just said ‘Hi, hey, big boy, you want to lick me, sleep and obey’ and Sam, seriously, he felt tranced in that moment and just dove in. It was glorious, boys, I hope you all get many chances to eat that girl’s asshole.“

“D, sleep.”

D let go and went even deeper, still obeying the command to be still.

“OK, well, there ya go, from the mouth of the body-known-as-Sam-and-D that had that first-hand on that perfect ass and first-tongue taste of that supposedly perfect pink rosebud. Mark, buddy, if it’s actually your Emma, the one you’ve wanted for some time, and she turns out to be compatible with you and I, we have to enlist Mistress to own that girl, heart, mind, body, soul, ass, perfect pink rosebud, and of course, hungry mindless cocksucking mouth. Make it so.”

Z laughed a few more times, and then reached up and stroked D’s face gently.

“So beautifully deep, my God, he is so beautiful in trance. Sam, you really are. Mark, well, someone needs to record us when we get seriously deep because I want to know what we look like lost in the bliss of hypnotically dominated surrender. Sam,” and Z turned the camera on himself again, “I have no idea when you’re going to see this, but after what I’m going to do with you tonight, our relationship is going to change, and I mean that in good great fucking amazing mind-blowing ways that will have you automatically and involuntarily obedient to me. I’m going to suck you to your balls about five-hundred times, and each time I take you to your balls you’ll drop for me. I’m going to spend hours fractionating you deep, deep, so fucking deep, by sucking you to your balls damned near endlessly. But I need some practice, so if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to take this boy, this insanely deep handsome delicious obedient boy to the bedroom and feed on his surrender. Boy, would you like to surrender to me?”

“Yes, Sir.”

D actually smiled just a tiny bit.

“When I get you to the bedroom, I’m going to snap my fingers and give you the sleep command about fifty times in a row. After that, I’ll accept your surrender and put you to sleep.”

Upon hearing fifty-finger snaps and the sleep command, D’s cock practically jumped and he gasped.

“You will love every moment of it, even if you don’t remember any of it, ever. I’ll record it, but I’ll have to stop the recording for a while due to the excessive finger-snaps and that command. I don’t want Mark and Sam, or even you, D, when you watch this, dropping unnecessarily. When all of us have full complete automatic involuntary responses to each other, then the real fun begins, I promise. D, say goodbye for now and close your mouth, obey.“

“Goodbye,” and D obeyed and closed his mouth.

“Thanks for watching. Tune in again for the next exciting episode of: ‘Hypnotic Domination: The Taking Of D-123’, or some stupid shit like that. Yes, I’m corny, sue me. We’ll be back after a quick cocksucking fractionation of this delicious boy right here,” and he aimed the camera at D’s cock.

bounce bounce bounce

Z laughed and then hit stop to stop the recording.

“Geez, I can’t believe I just recorded any of that. Forgive me, D, it was just an idea. I’m going to delete it.”

“Sir.”

“Yes?”

“Please, don’t. I think it’s a brilliant idea, and we will keep our secrets safe, the four of us. We trust you, Sam and I, with every inch of our flesh and every thought in our minds. Please, take me and my mind and body and use me as you wish. I know, Sam and I both know that you won’t hurt us. We mean it, Sir, use us, head to toe, asshole to abdomen. We give ourselves to you freely, even in this state you’ve taken us to.“

Z’s hand snatched out and pulled D into his shoulder again, face down, and barked the “SLEEP!” command directly into his ear, hot breath and warm lips pressed tightly into the side of D’s head.

D, for some reason thinking he might not be able to hang around much longer because of those fifty finger-snaps that Z had mentioned only a few minutes prior, suddenly... well, D simply wasn’t there anymore because Z, upon barking the “SLEEP!” command, had caused D to collapse into him. Z was quite literally carrying him, dead weight, and even when Z whispered to stand on his own two feet, he got no response at all.

D was gone and out for the count.

Z laughed, looked up and said out loud:

“Yeah, I know, I know, you were listening, fine, I apologize.”

He hoped his apology to Harvey would be accepted.

Z leaned over and down, did his best to get his left arm under D’s legs to scoop him up and carry him with a frontal carry but realized D was slightly taller and that just wouldn’t work. So, he ended up doing a traditional fireman carry over one shoulder, and if anyone else had seen it going on it would have been pretty funny. He grabbed the smartphone from the counter and carried his now so deeply tranced boy-toy back to the bedroom laughing all the way.

Upon getting to the bedroom he did have a great idea, however. There was a tiny little laptop computer table with wheels on it—sometimes Mistress liked to stay up at night and watch Netflix in bed while she softly stroked his tummy as he lay beside her. She’d do that for hours and Mark and Z would just lay beside her in that seriously fucking awesome state of not-quite-asleep-but-way-far-away-from-being-awake they loved so much. Her stroking their tummy became automatic and involuntary for her after a while as she’d self-trance and then lose herself in a movie, experiencing it on levels that normal conscious viewing just couldn’t compete with.

He set it to the left side of the bed, then adjusted the lighting with the dimmer so the room got much brighter and then grabbed a few books from the bookshelf. He set three of them on the table, then started a temporary recording as he set the smartphone against the books in a weird three-book flat triangle arrangement hoping to get the angles right: he wanted the camera to be able to see everything that would be going on with that bed that night.

He was still holding D, of course, and attempting to adjust, record, adjust again, record, adjust again, and then a few more times before he was confident he had the perfect angle that would capture everything quite well.

The power of 4K video, indeed.

When he was absolutely confident, he went completely stupid and stood out of the frame away from the foot of the bed. The recording was already in progress, and he knew the 1GB of storage in his Galaxy Note10 smartphone was more than enough but he did have a 512GB microSD card in it too. Even in spite of having over thirty-five thousand songs and a few hundred music videos on it, there was still like three-quarters of a terabyte of raw space available, and things would be just fine.

As he stood out of frame, he reached up and smacked D hard on one ass cheek, knowing that sound would get captured on the audio recording and then laughed.

“On with the show, boys.”

He stepped to the foot of the bed and then literally just flipped D’s limp, loose and completely relaxed body directly onto the bed, with his arms flailing over his shoulders and back.

“Shit,” Z muttered, “I should have adjusted the pillows to catch his fall better. Take two.”

He put D back over his shoulder, adjusted the pillows just so from the right side of the bed, stepped out of the frame and started over.

“On with the show, boys.”

Into the frame, toss the body, arms flailed, and Z landed him perfectly. D, having no touch with reality, had no idea of course and would more than likely laugh his head off at the playback later on. Of course, as his limp, loose and relaxed body settled into the mattress, Z had already taken him balls deep several times.

D, sharing that body with Sam, seemed to have a perpetual erection, and Z didn’t think that was a bad thing for a healthy delicious hypnotically dominated good boy to have.

As always, every single time he took D to his balls, another drop. It just never ended: that aspect, because of D’s first experience with being taken, was locked in tight and was always going to be instantly obeyed, that was written into his mind now. So Z just enjoyed him and sucked him to just be sucking that delicious cock and nothing else mattered. Yes, he stroked D’s balls smoothly and softly. Yes, he did stroke his tummy a bit.

And yes, he did fold him after a few minutes and deep tongue D’s rosebud, but that’s what Z did for someone he cared about. Give and take, it was the nature of balance.

After a few more minutes, he climbed up D’s still limp, loose and relaxed body, whispered to him, got no response at all, and took a chance. Since D’s body responded to almost every command automatically and involuntarily, Z squeezed the back of his neck and said “Suck” and surprisingly, D lifted his head up off the bed.

Z leaned forward and slid in, and D sucked as best he could given the position which wasn’t really the best for that with him being on top.

“D, I know you can hear me, boy, show me the best possible way I can fuck your mouth for a while and feed you some cream, I need to cum, soon.”

Before he could do anything to stop it, D tensed his stomach muscles tightly, basically doing a super abdominal crunch. This had the effect of doing a pseudo-pile-driver wrestling move and he planted Z’s upper body and back into the mattress between his legs.

In about two seconds’ time, Z had gone from being totally on top of D to now being folded in-between his legs and D was just able to get the head of Z’s cock in his mouth. In another two seconds or so, D had shifted his even further forward to a point where Z’s knees were touching his armpits.

At that point, D took Z’s cock all the way to the balls, and Z blanked out totally. D went primal on Z for a good ten solid minutes, deep down to the balls cocksucking, deep thumb-fucking of his rosebud, soft stroking of his balls and licks, those crazy feather-light flicks for a while.

All Z did the entire time—all he could do—as he was being manhandled quite well was lay there and moan from the pleasure, groan from the flickering tongue, grunt when D thumb-fucked his rosebud to the knuckle, and sleep even deeper every time D took him down to his balls in his hungry mouth.

After about fifteen minutes, there was just a moment, a brief window of opportunity for Z as D finally stopped for a breather—he was a very good boy, and a wonderful cocksucker for Z, but that kind of deep cocksucking so intensely, a guy needs a break.

As D stopped and relaxed for just a moment, Z was able to come back up—every time D’s mouth came off him, that was the opportunity to wake up just as he’d conditioned D to do, and he’d be conditioning Sam to respond automatically and involuntarily in the same way. Mistress had trained Mark with that, and Mark being so thoroughly conditioned meant that Z, by implication, did respond automatically and involuntarily too: that’s how D was able to snatch him with at that first deep suck to his balls.

But D hadn’t let him go: he’d kept his mouth on Z’s delicious cock the whole damned time except for a few moments prior when he finally released.

“D, are you OK?”

“Yes, Sir, just need a few moments.”

“There’s water there on the bed just in front of the pillows, grab two bottles, we need to rest for a few minutes. Do you want to remain deep for me, or would you like me to bring you up?”

“No, Sir, this is amazing, the way I feel right now. I’ve never been this deep before, it’s quite wonderful to know that I am seriously deep, like way deeper than even Theresa was able to take me, and you as well, at least the first time. Sir?”

“Yes?”

“Thank you, what you did in the kitchen, that snatch and grab, you caught me again, Sir, and it was much better the second time around. I don’t know what happened, but from the briefest moment I felt your hand on my neck, I blanked out at that point. I mean I was zonked, totally, I was gone before my head ever hit your shoulder. What did you do with me, Sir, if you’re willing to tell me? I have no awareness and no memory to call upon.”

“Well, I held you close, whispered to you for a few minutes and sent you 1,000 times deeper, that’s pretty standard stuff and you seem to respond to that very well, and then used a finger-snap sleep thing to take you down and you just kind of blanked on me completely. So I hit you with maybe forty finger-snap sleep things in a row, spaced a few seconds apart. After that, honestly, you were nothing but a perfectly mindless drooling wide-open plaything, and you were so beautiful in that state. You know sometimes you see someone in a given state of trance and the visual, for us hypnofetishists, is like seeing art for the first time in your life, seeing something so beautiful that your mind just opens up and says ‘OK, now I get it, now I can see the beauty in some things that I simply wasn’t open to seeing before’. Does that make sense?”

“What you’re attempting to say, Sir, is when you saw me that deep, drooling and utterly zonked deeper than I ever thought possible, it was fucking hot, right?”

“Yeah, that would have been easier to say. Thanks. Oh, and during that whole finger-snapping thing, without me even suggesting it once, I think you had maybe ten orgasms one after the other. I might be off by one or two but the way your body responded as I was holding you, with that choking grip on your neck. And I never touched your cock once, go figure. My right hand was free so I used it to do the snaps. The next time I take you that way, from behind, I will definitely have to stroke you out of your mind as you drop. I want to know for sure that when you cum for me, with my hand on your cock stroking it as I put you down, boy, that I’m making it happen directly. Would you like that?”

“Oh, geez, good lord, Sir, I had no idea. Ten orgasms? In a row? How is that even possible for us?”

“Orgasms happen up here,” Z replied and he tapped his own forehead, “not down here. This area down here might be the stimulus area, but that just sends the nerve impulses up here, “another tap on his forehead, " which then results in this part up here,” another tap, “telling the parts down here to do something, aka pulse, squirt, spurt, tense, release, contract, twitch, or whatever depending on the sex and what parts someone does have down here in the groin area.”

“Makes perfect sense to me. So every time you suck me to these,” and D softly squeezed his balls, “that sets off something up here to pass back down here and get the muscles to squeeze and pump my cream down your throat, yes?”

“Well, if you’re in my mouth, yes. I don’t want to waste you, D, or you, Sam, so whenever you ever have a need to cum, for whatever reason, if Mark or I are anywhere around and can get to your cock before it releases, we’ll always, always happily feed on your surrender, even if it’s not that specific type of surrender that only we sleepy boys can experience. Understand?“

“Theresa, she really has trained you and Mark to wonderful degrees. Thank you, for everything, it’s been an amazing experience so far.”

“Not even a week, D, not even a week. Imagine where you and I and Sam and Mark and all the rest of us and our counterparts will be next week, next month, next year, and however far into the future we’re all part of this little hypno-family we’ve created.”

“I don’t know, but I—and I mean Sam and I, of course, damned sure want to find out.”

They both laughed, and for Z it seemed a bit odd to realize that D, knowing he was like ultra-deep, deeper than Z or Mark had ever seen anyone go even with Mistress’ talents, was responding so well to him and speaking so clearly, and even laughing. He never imagined someone could be that deep in trance and so functional, so—dare he even say it out loud—normal.“

“D, mind a few questions? I’m recording this, just so you’re aware, and it might be invaluable to Mark and Sam to get some actual feedback from the source, meaning you, in this state you’re in. I’ve never seen or even believed someone could be that deep, or as deep as you actually are, and be as functional, for lack of a better word.”

“If you hadn’t given me the suggestions a short time ago to be able to speak to you, I wouldn’t have that ability right now, I really wouldn’t. I knew when you got me on the bed, in a faraway sense, that you’d work your way up to my mouth and I was hoping for it, but I couldn’t move, Sir. I simply told my muscles to do what you’d need me to do—lift my head and give you my mouth—but it just wasn’t happening. I was not able to control my body to almost any degree. But then you squeezed my neck, and that trigger, that one is probably the most reinforced single one all of us have in terms of physical ones, unlike a glance, or the finger-snap, or a verbal one. That squeeze, and that command to suck, that got my body in motion. It wasn’t me doing it, my mouth was literally sucking you entirely of its own accord, Sir, even though I wanted to do it better.“

“Really? Wow, that’s incredible, and now I’m wondering how well I can respond to such depths, if I ever get there. Sam,” and Z turned to the camera, “again, take me, please, soon. I want to learn about this stuff, and experience is the best teacher. And Mark, well, I know you and I are very different, but I want you to know that I will do everything I can to help you explore the dominant side if you want.”

D sat back a bit on his hands as Z’s legs lay over his, and then Z sat up on top of D’s thighs, about mid-way towards his groin and that cock just bouncing once again.

Z noted it, and phase two for D began.

“Besides, both Sam and D here would get a little bored of me just endlessly sucking them down to their balls. I mean, just the thought of it,” and Z turned his attention to D, “just the thought of me sucking him to his balls, I’m sure that thought and that thought alone, of me, sucking you to the balls, it’s so powerful, it’s just a powerful mental image and experience, to feel it happen, and as you feel it happen it will happen as you imagine what it feels like to have my mouth on your cock as I slowly suck you to your balls, now.“

D, responding automatically and involuntarily as conditioned, dropped back into the pillows as in his imagination Z’s warm soft wet mouth had taken him down to his balls. The idea of it, the thought of it, and just saying “to your balls” had become, without Z or D’s knowledge, a trigger to put him to sleep. He would not resist, and his responses would always be automatic and involuntary as programmed.

“That’s right, you feel it, don’t you, boy?”

“Yes, Sir,” D offered, now laying back, with Z slowly moving forward over his legs.

“And soon, the visual in your imagination will become a physical reality as I suck you to your balls, D.”

D dropped again.

“You love it when I suck you to your balls, say yes.”

“yesssssss.”

“Good boy.”

Z stroked his legs softly, up and down a few times, feeling his warm smooth flesh. He really did love to pleasure D, and Sam, in these ways. Just boys, good boys, strong boys, strong capable young men, enjoying their time together, and they gave no fucks about what anyone else did or would ever think about it.

“Offer me your surrender, boy.”

D gasped loudly. He’d never been as deep before, and the sensations as his body fell back into the pillows were somewhat unfamiliar. The trigger phrase Z had just issued didn’t directly trance him to sleep, it just caused, quite happily as D noted, him to present himself, automagically and involuntarily. His body had obeyed the command, not his mind, to various degrees, and his body had decided “OK, we’re gonna get sucked off, present cock and balls for inspection!” in a strange way.

As he fell back into the pillows, that was exactly what happened as his upper body fell back and then his hips pushed up off the bed by a slight bit so that Sam could retract his legs back, and after he was no longer holding D’s legs down by sheer bodyweight, D’s legs pulled together at the feet, and the knees dropped out to the sides.

His body literally presented itself to be fondled and teased by Z during that special ritual the boys and only the boys were able to partake in. He was there, open, available, exposed, helpless, and totally vulnerable to whatever Z desired.

And he’d never felt more aroused in his entire life.

His body was automatically and involuntarily ready for surrender, without D having made one single conscious decision, or maybe unconscious considering what D actually was, and he was about to tell Z all that but Z had other plans.

(SNAP)SLEEP!

D’s eyes slammed shut, his upper body relaxed, his lower body pressed up away from the bed by an inch or two, and his cock slid directly into Z’s warm soft wet mouth, automatically and involuntarily. D gasped, and then slept as Z’s mouth hit the base, and once again D was taken all the way to his balls.

Z decided he was going to spend about five minutes solid just taking D down to his balls and then back up, completely off and allowing him to awaken; that was the idea behind that entire particular action by design anyway. Suck him to the balls, and only when he had done that, only at that point of being balls deep, not even ninety-eight or ninety-nine percent should do it—it had to be balls deep, one hundred percent, or it wasn’t working right.

Z figured now was a good a time as any to do some training.

“D, I know you’re deep, boy, and I need to do some training on you. You will listen to every instruction I give you, and it will sink into your deep mind, and some things I will need your help in preserving in a place where Sam will have access to later. I need to know if you can do this, and I think it’ll be easy for you to accomplish. Do you understand?”

“I... oh geez, Sir... it’s so hard to think right now, I’m not sure I have enough control over things, most of this control room I’m usually in actually seemed pretty powered down, and I can’t find the on switch. I know it sounds nuts but—

“Z, I am basically the same as you, and I know precisely what you’re describing. I was hoping to work with you in this state, but perhaps another time would be better because I have a long night ahead of me and a lot of work to be done on Sam, I really do.”

“Can you tell me, Sir? I know you’re going to be putting me to sleep soon, and I won’t know what’s happening because that experience is for him and only him, and I’m completely OK with that—I am compliant, Sir, I respond automatically and involuntarily and I am so very happy to do it. Thank you again for taking me, and yes, I know, it’ll get even better to be even more helplessly obedient as time passes.”

“Yeah, it’s pretty—

“Sir, before I forget, this is somewhat interesting, so let me say this first.”

“OK, go for it.”

“A few minutes ago, when you commanded me to offer my surrender, what did you see me do, and I mean describe what you witnessed, please.”

“You fell back into the pillows, shifted a bit until I was able to get off of you as I had been pinning your legs down with the position I was in, and then you closed your eyes, usual thing, I guess. Oh, then your legs pulled in, feet together, knees up, then your knees went outward and your legs dropped outward, your feet remained together. Why?”

“I didn’t do any of that, Sir. I couldn’t. When you spoke that trigger, while it doesn’t put me to sleep, it does put me in that state of prepping myself for actual surrender, as in you getting your hands on me then stroking, sucking, and feeding. But that time, a few moments ago, my arms gave out without my control of it occurring, and the thing with my legs, same thing, that was not me doing it.“

“You’re saying your body, your body did that on that automatic involuntary level?”

“I think so, Sir. This is very odd, somewhat frightening to be honest, and yet it’s obviously making me very happy on a level that’s not me, it’s something way down deep, deeper than me, deeper than I am even now. Is this something we should explore?”

“Do you want to explore it, D? Now?”

“I’m safe with you, Sir, and I trust you. Let’s see where this leads.”

“Are you comfortable, D? Do you want to move and get more comfortable? I think you should, those legs in that position, even relaxed, it’s gonna get iffy. Get comfy, under a bunch of pillows so you can get you back up a bit. I’ll whisper to you for a few to help, and then I suppose I’ll just hit you with finger-snaps and sleep commands, that seems to have a pretty seriously deep effect on you. I have an idea, if you’d be willing to give it a shot, and it’ll help Sam later as well because I want to do the same thing for him anyway.”

“I’m all yours, Sir.”

“Excellent, so get comfy, and let me go grab some more water and bananas, and yes, the recording is going, I’m not going to stop it but I do need to check the battery, video recording chews it up, be back in a few.”

Z shifted to the left to turn, then stopped, turned back and leaned down and sucked D down to his balls unexpectedly as he lay there, still in that presentation position. D, feeling it happen really slowly, felt himself dropping constantly, not just a one-time thing. As Z slowly sucked him down, at the one-quarter length point D gasped out:

“Please stop, sir, stop please!”

It was an exasperated whisper, of all things, and it actually scared Z considerably.

He pulled up and got next to D and asked if he was OK.

“That was incredible, but it scared me, that’s never felt like that before.”

“Can you describe it?”

“Normally, when you put your lips on me, I know what’s going to happen, and apparently now we are pretty sure my body itself does too. If you hold there on the head, that induces the sleepy bliss we all love so much. If you go a bit deeper and do that hook thing with the lips on the glans and just hold that position, that sets up the surrender but that requires the stroking, the palming, and the stare plus the cheeks sucked in to complete it properly, we know this.”

“Right, it’s an overload thing and it requires all the components. If one of them is missing it seems we just spurt off normally, firing off a few shots till we’re spent and out of bullets, so to speak.”

“Yes, but the surrender ritual, I don’t know why, but that creates that extended orgasm ‘slow release’ sensation, the soft smooth leaking orgasm for lack of a better term. When Mistress did that for Sam, then me, I never even realized men could have orgasms and be able to ejaculate in that free-running way. I love it, honestly, it feels much better than the typical spurt spurt spurt. Maybe we can train ourselves to have the free-running orgasm every time, do you think that might be possible?”

“Definitely on the list. But tell me what you felt.”

“So, yeah, normally the down to the balls thing—and honestly, while I don’t know why, but now for some reason, all I have to hear you say is “to the balls” and it’ll cause me to feel the same effect. That’s it, just those three words and the feeling is there, that’s a trigger now and I don’t recall you or Mark creating it.”

“Mind if I test it?” Z asked.

“Go for it, Sir, I am yours, and I am compliant.”

Z looked at D kind of funny.

“Yeah, I know, it just sounds sexy, right?”

“Oh, yes, and when you tell me to fuck your mouth because you’re compliant, oh geez. There are so many simple things like that we can do for each other that boosts the pleasure to seriously crazy heights.”

“You are correct, Sir.”

“So, anyway, ready?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“to the balls.”

“ohhhh...” D gasped as his neck relaxed, automatically and involuntarily. “I didn’t... Sir, I didn’t do that.”

“to the balls.”

“ooooohhhhh shitttttt...”

“to... the... balls...” Z said, altering the tempo and watching D basically squirm his way to what would probably be a really decent orgasm.

“All the way to the balls.”

“ungh...” was all D could offer, a gut-twisting abdomen-crunching grunt.

“All the way to your balls.“

That pushed him over into the orgasm, and as his cock pulsed one time and Z noted it, he was able to get his mouth on the head just as the first spurt happened. He held his mouth there and tapped D on his tummy twice which made D open his eyes and stare, get perfectly tranced instantly, and then that slow free-running orgasm happened automatically and involuntarily.

D’s head cocked over to the left side, his eyes glazed pretty deep, and he actually looked just like he did in the kitchen. totally zonked, but the cream ran free and Z just kept his mouth in place, keeping the suction going—not as if D’s wide-open eyes were seeing anything at all in those moments.

In fact, at the moment he was captured and tranced instantly by Z’s stare, D dropped about thousands of times deeper almost instantly, like he’d been on an elevator that operated at light speed and he’d pressed the button for the Earth’s core—before his finger left the button, he’d gone from being on the summit of Mount Everest to that core, that fast.

He was, to be perfectly blunt, fucking gone, period, kaput, sayonara, nice to know you, he’s outta there.

Z had no idea, of course, and found it rather surprising that a really long period of that cream running free was still feeding him, like thirty-five seconds later, and then forty, and maybe forty-five before it finally came to an end.

D’s body had gone limp, loose and relaxed, and finally—amazing Z in the process—his cock went soft and limp, and then flaccid in less than a minute. That really worried Z in those moments and he had no idea what to do.

“D, can you hear me?”

Nothing, not a single twitch at all. He remembered was D said about the squeeze on the back of the next earlier, and while he had no intention of fucking his mouth, he figured it was worth a shot. The squeeze set the subject into a crazy deep obedient and submissive state, basically on the edge and willing to obey any command given while the squeeze was in place.

Z leaned forward, gently cradling D’s dead weight head attached to that wet noodle neck—he’d never seen anyone this limp, not even when they were actually totally unconscious with no trancing involved—and squeezed gently and said:

“Wake up, D.”

It seemed unusual to use that squeeze to wake someone up, but it couldn’t hurt to make the attempt.

The slightest twitch in his eyelids was noted, so he did it again, and then about fifteen more times, and got more activity with each squeeze and command. After about twenty of them altogether, D finally managed to open one eye; the other one simply wouldn’t respond.

“OK, this is fucking weird,” he managed to get out.

“I take it that eyelid isn’t cooperating, eh?” Z pointed out.

“Not yet, a few more squeezes and commands, please, Sir.”

About seven more eventually brought him all the way back to about where he’d been, but D still couldn’t begin to tell you how deep he was even at that point.

“I have no idea what the fuck just happened to me, all I know is you were holding me, then I saw your eyes, and, well, I saw your eyes, but the visual I have in my memory is a snapshot, that’s it, it’s like I literally blinked my eyes or something and it’s a static visual of that instant in time when you and I made perfect eye contact which put me down.”

“You just kind of went blank, totally, and then your head tilted over to the left and fell into the pillows. Eyes open, nothing, no responses, your body didn’t move, and you ended up feeding me cream for the better part of about a full minute, like forty-five seconds at least.”

“A forty-five-second orgasm? Seriously?” D asked, unable to believe it.

“The baffling part to me is actually that you’ve had like what, fourteen or fifteen orgasms in the past hour or so. I don’t know where the hell all that cream came from, but it was delicious as always and it flowed for literally about forty-five seconds, I kid you not. I mean, I’m recording this, and I doubt the camera is picking up every little detail considering where it is over there,” and he nodded to the left and D looked and finally realized where the damned thing was.

“Oh, OK, I figured when you said recording there was some video equipment in here or something. Hey, I have no idea, but we asked Theresa about this apartment and she said it was being loaned to her if I understood her correctly, but someone ‘important’ in this town who liked to be her sleepy boy now and again. That’s as far as she went, other than to say it wasn’t a sexual thing or any money involved.”

“I’ve met him a few times, I could tell you who he is but I’d prefer not to do anything that risks Mistress’ safety. Don’t give a fuck about the guy, mind you, and he is well known in this town and I suppose that means he’s important to whatever degree, but if something got out about him and coming to an apartment he’s got off all the books, it could ruin a life or two, understand?”

“I do, thanks for that, and I won’t ask again, it’s not my business. So, how deep did you go, if you had any awareness at all?”

“Remember Star Trek: Generations?” D asked.

“Yeah, sorta. Kirk, Picard, shit blows up, time backs up, shit blows up again but with bigger better explosions and more colors, etc. Typical science fiction stuff but Mark loved it.”

“Remember when Guinan is attempting to explain to Picard what it felt like to be inside The Nexus?”

“Vaguely, something about... bliss... and blankets, for some reason comes to mind.”

“Very nicely done, I’m impressed. Yes, she said ‘It was like being inside joy. As if joy were something tangible and you could wrap yourself up in it like a blanket,’ I think. I’m usually pretty spot on with movie quotes, it’s a curse.”

“It’s an intelligence thing, don’t worry about it.”

D felt his eyes fluttering automatically and involuntarily as the very thing he was just talking about—that scene in the movie Star Trek: Generations—was now gone from his awareness. Z saw it happen and realized Theresa really needed to add a condition to that kind of off-the-cuff trigger that could be used so, well, off-the-cuff at the wrong time and not have a good effect. He just waited, knowing what the next thing D would say.

“What the hell were we just talking about?” D said.

“Yeah, I was expecting that, sorry. I didn’t mean to spit that trigger out, we were talking about Star Trek: Generations, Guinan, The Nexus, and something about bliss maybe.”

“Uhmmm... what was the question you asked me earlier that prompted that line of thought anyway?”

“I asked you how deep you went and if you had any awareness down there at all?”

“OH, yeah, right, Guinan, got it, was just hidden for a few moments because of that trigger. Anyway, long way around to a simple thing, she said—

“You already told me the quote, you just don’t recall it.”

And they both laughed for a full minute because they really needed a break from the crazy shit they were experiencing.

“OK, so, Guinan, her quote that I don’t recall telling you but strangely still remember the quote itself. Do you understand the concept she’s attempting to express with the statement?”

“Yes, that she felt like she was basically smothered in joy, I would presume that’s adequate.”

“It is, in her way of expressing it. Theresa helped me with something and I didn’t understand it or why I reacted to it so strongly, but after she and I talked, she took me—not in that way—and allowed me to experience it for a longer period of time. It was just a few moments in a lifetime, but a few minutes of it, and honestly, I wanted to go back to it and was willing to offer just about anything—as the bad guy in that movie did—to feel that way again.”

“OK, so, what did Theresa do, what did the bad guy do because I’m not 100% on that, and what does this have to do with me accepting your surrender and putting you in a coma?”

They both laughed about it but Z held up his hand:

“Seriously, I kid you not, this is entirely true and Theresa will back me up on it right now if we called her. Earlier today, I actually had Sam, I finally took him and he was so happy about it, but—

“Wait, you took Sam? When?”

“OK, let me back up a moment: I took Sam earlier this evening to a point, and then I stopped because I needed to let Theresa know we’d be at this all night long. The food smelled great and I was disappointed that we didn’t get any of it, I mean her steaks are awesome. But I needed to stay here with Sam, and you of course. I needed to get to you and get some instructions into that deep mind of yours that he’ll have access to later but you won’t because, as we already discussed, this experience tonight is supposed to be all about him. In fact, if things had been on schedule, and it’s” he glanced at the alarm clock “now 11:58 PM, I should have him about as deep as you happen to be around now. So there goes all that, I guess.“

“You took him or not?”

“I took him as I took you, with trancing you and dropping you through the Earth’s crust, apparently, or even deeper. But I didn’t get to actually start the really serious conditioning on him that I’d be doing right now, and I still hope to make happen. I’m guessing you’re pretty tired, no that’s not a suggestion, not trying to drop you at this moment. I’ll do that soon enough and enjoy you for a while more but, I do need to really get things moving. Do you need any food or water, because if you say no I’m going to drop you once more, a bit deeper, then give you instructions as I said, stuff that needs to be in a place accessible to Sam when you’re zonked, and you will be soon. You won’t be at this depth, so I need to put in a bookmark of sorts to get you back here in a few moments and not an hour. Let’s call it super-deep, how’s that?”

“Sounds silly but it’ll work. What are the parameters, Sir?”

“Whenever I and only I,” and Z stopped. “Yeah, that need to be just me, only for me, because of how what I’m going to do with Sam will hopefully push him to ultra-deep levels, but I suppose we’ll see how it works out. Maybe I’ll give him the same trigger but it’ll obviously only work for him to the given levels he’s able to reach. Make sense?”

“No, of course not, but it’s your mind to wipe or fill with commands, I suppose. I am compliant, Sir.”

D smiled, and Z grabbed his cock hard and whispered:

“All the way to your balls.”

D dropped, hard, and then fell back into the pillows. He gasped and attempted to say something and Z stopped. After a few moments, D whispered:

“Sir, please, be careful. I don’t know why my body is responding to you on its own, and yes I get the automatically and involuntarily thing, I do, but I’m not kidding you at this moment: my body is responding to your commands and suggestions and it’s not me doing it.“

Z looked at him, then the video, and said:

“Mind if I attempt some more science?”

“As if I have a choice.”

Z’s cock practically exploded at that, and he actually leaned forward and grunted to contract his abdomen tightly to stave off the rapidly approaching orgasm.

“Sir, are you OK?”

“Oh, yeah, I’m fine, but that phrase you just said, with me being a dominant at times, hearing someone tell me they know, they are aware that they don’t have a choice but be automatically and involuntarily responsive, it’s a big huge fucking turn-on for me. And honestly, I just held off spurting like crazy.”

D winked and said it again.

“I am compliant, Sir, as if I had a choice.

Z stared at D, knew what was going to happen: he was going to cum, and nothing was going to stop it, but before it did, D altered it in a very precise manner.

“You are compliant, Sir, as if you have a choice not to cum for me, right now, just let it happen, spurt for me, Sir, hard, let it out, let it go, let... go... Sir, let it go... let yourself go, and cum, Sir, cum hard, as much as you’re able, Sir, again and again, for thirty seconds, Sir, obey.“

The first actual orgasm exploded across his groin at the point where the word “choice” was spoken by D. Every other one happened almost in sync with D saying the word “Sir”

He did spurt, quite powerfully and the first burst landed on D’s inner thigh. He was doing his best to get his mouth on Z’s cock as quickly as he could but the third and fourth spurts missed and landed on the sheet. The fifth one he got, then he sucked Z to his balls and he kept himself there and didn’t pull back.

Z’s hands had reached up to grab D’s head as he got just the head of his cock in D’s mouth, but as soon as D’s lips hit bottom, and he had Z all the way to his balls, Z slept for D and had several more orgasms in the process. Neither one of them could say precisely how many actually occurred, and Z just drifted off and blanked out.

D figured since he was there, why not, so he started sucking properly and pulled back to the head and then totally off. He whispered:

“Sir, offer me your surrender.”

And now it was Z’s turn, for some strange reason, to find his body presenting itself in a similar manner: legs pulled in, feet together, knees up together, then they separated and fell outward on their own.

There Z was, fully open and vulnerable to D’s desires, and D pounced on him.

Z was still totally deeply tranced and wasn’t coming back anytime soon, more than likely.

D began the ritual: stroking the tummy softly, palming the balls softly in a similar manner, around and around, making Z even more relaxed even though his mind wasn’t there anymore. D picked up on something, made some connections, and whispered:

“Z, I know you’re deep, so deep, maybe not as deep as I am or even deeper, but you are very deep for me, Sir. Go just a bit deeper, and then go deeper still, do it now, please.“

With a soft gasp, Z dropped a bit further, and then on the second part of going deeper still, he melted into the mattress, literally. D was shocked to see it happen but that cock of his, boy was it fucking insanely hard at that point, and it was bouncing like fucking crazy.

“I take it you’re quite happy right now, huh? So, do I stroke you or suck you?”

“Stroke, he likes that, you do stroke him so very well,” the voice offered, and it was not Z, nor was it Mark for sure.

D stopped, thought about it for a moment, and waited.

Z’s eyes were closed so—

“We know you’re still there, please, stroke our cock, it does help us relax quite a bit even in spite of the orgasms we just had.”

D’s hand reached up and gently started to stroke automatically and involuntarily, without his control of it going on.

“Whoa...” he whispered.

“Yes, it’s pretty amazing to be aware of automatic involuntary activity, isn’t it? We’re surprised it took you boys this long to figure it out. Your body caught it about an hour ago when this body was holding in the kitchen. Thanks for that, by the way.”

“You’re welcome, let’s have some fun, shall we?”

D, knowing he didn’t say that suddenly found his own mouth sucking on Z’s cock, and even more surprising than that—it was not happening under his control—Z’s cock tasted better than he ever thought possible and better than it ever had before.

“You boys, such delicious hard cocks we’ve had for so long, and the cream we produce, so much wasted over the years spurting off in tissues, and shirts, and napkins, and on the rare occasions just being completely free and not pinching it off. You really should learn to just let go when we give you that pleasure. It happens automatically and involuntarily, and your first reaction is to pinch it off. Silly boys, our bodies were meant to do that: our cocks are designed in a way that ensures ejaculation forces the cream out with pressure to get in there and get the job done. Seriously, stop sucking, watch and learn.”

D’s mouth stopped sucking automatically and involuntarily, and his body sat up. His neck tilted forward and his eyes focused on Z’s cock as it continued to bounce and it wasn’t necessarily in time with the heartbeat: that Kegel muscle was apparently going crazy and doing it.

“Watch now, boy, and learn, pay close attention to this body. At the count of three, be amazed. One... two... three...”

At that count of three, Z’s mouth opened and his tongue laid out, seemingly all by itself.

The cock bounced two more times and then a spurt of cream fired off from the tip and it literally caught Z directly in his own mouth, just slightly to the inside left but it absolutely got in there. A second spurt almost got there but it landed on his upper chest, and then the third spurt made it to his mouth again because it fired off at a moment when the cock had bounced higher.

As that third spurt landed in Z’s mouth, the cock literally relaxed and went flat on his belly, and as D remained focused on it—he wasn’t able to control his eyes—Z’s mouth closed and he apparently loved the taste of his own cream, if it was even Z doing the tasting.

“God damn, we should have done that years ago. From now on, no more wasted cream, if nobody else wants it, we recycle it. Holy shit, we’re delicious.”

D was quite thoroughly fuzzy at that point and just couldn’t do much of anything. He attempted to speak and got nowhere, and then finally Z’s eyes opened.

“Whoa, this is cool, should have done this a long time ago as well. Holy cow, this is pretty neat. Arms, help me up, please.”

His arms shifted and pushed under his upper back into the mattress and sat up.

“You can talk, if you wish, D. I won’t bite. Well, yes, actually I would, now that I can. Oh, this is rapturous to be here like this, and holy fuck you smell good. Come here,” and Z pulled D into a pretty fucking seriously deep kiss with some crazy tongue action.

Oddly enough, D enjoyed it, and so did D’s cock.

“Yeah, I know, boys, it happens,” the body or whoever said.

“Something tells me this isn’t a dream,” D offered.

“Nope.”

“And it’s safe to presume you are not Z, yes?”

“Yep.”

“Is there some name you wish to have or already do?”

“Nope.”

Going nowhere fast, D realized.

“I’ll make it easy for you, boy. I am, in particularly brutally clear in your face terms, the body-known-as-Z, or maybe I suppose Mark too, but that gets complicated really fucking fast. Just call me BM I guess until something better comes along. How’s that?”

“You’re... the body-known-as-Z? I don’t quite get that.”

“Well you’re a smart boy, with a delicious cock, and that rosebud, yes, delicious indeed. Mind if I have a sample? Just a sample, you’ll enjoy this, I promise.”

“I don’t know what—

“Present yourself, rosebud.”

D felt himself falling backward, and he felt grateful that at least his ears were still providing him the motion sense of awareness to know up from down properly because he was damned sure losing grip on it fast.

As his back landed in the pillows, his arms locked the hands behind his legs and pulled and suddenly he was about as exposed as he could possibly get.

“How the fuck are you doing this?”

“Well, it’s easy. Pay attention, and body, hold off on the orgasm a while, I want to enjoy that myself, thanks.”

“You got it, get busy.”

D was hearing his own mouth offer words and he simply didn’t have any ability to do a damned thing about whatever was going on with it, or this other side of Z, or Mark, or whatever.

“You got lucky and sorta slipped between cracks a short time ago. I think you go by D, right? Hi, D, nice to meet you, BM as I said. Anyway, the reason you’re responding to me in this way, aside from that automatic and involuntary thing which was a fantastic way to get in touch with us, truly amazing and brilliant, is because Z conditioned you when he apparently put you to sleep, as you boys keep saying. It’s highly inaccurate since it’s not sleep, but I can show you sleep, or I suppose... hey, body, let’s find a name for you at some point, but yeah, for about twenty seconds, deep sleep so D gets a taste of what’s possible and what can really do.”

“On it.”

Before D knew what was happening, he was asleep.

No, seriously, he was asleep, drifting in dreamland, and he saw Sam there as well. He yelled for Sam, and Sam waved. D made a sprint for him and got like five feet short from him when—

“Oh, shit, what the hell... what did you just do to me?” he asked, still in that same position, holding his legs, or some part of him was. He didn’t realize it at that precise moment as he came back, but that other part of Z, one part in particular, was apparently really really deep in his rosebud.

Like, really deep, and licking him quite furiously, and palming his balls, and stroking his cock, but that tongue demanded basically all of D’s attention for a few minutes, and then finally there was a twitch in his cock.

“Body, ready to feed me?”

“Enjoy my surrender, that’s so cute.“

D, not sure what was going to happen, felt an orgasm build, fast. He’d never felt it happen that fast, and as he started to feel it wash over him, he looked down at that other side of Z, or whatever it claimed to be.

“I wonder,” it said, just about to suck D’s cock. It stopped short and barked out:

“D, look into my eyes.”

D shifted his gaze to those eyes and, well, perfectly tranced, but this time it was different. Because he’d been responding automatically and involuntarily for a while, the feeling of being captured sent him spiraling down somewhere he’d never been before, and far away from where he’d just been.

“Oh, boy, he’s dropping, BM, get him fast before he gets away or he might not come back for a few days.”

“BOY, WAKE UP, NOW!” BM screamed out.

D’s eyes popped open and just got caught all over again but at least he wasn’t so far down that he couldn’t do anything. Immobilized, he could only what Z’s mouth, or whoever it now belonged to, almost took him to his balls, felt the thumb of the other hand of that whoever as it slid deep into his rosebud, and the, the other hand pressed up and stroked his balls in that oh-so-nice round and round way.

It still sent him right back down but it was nowhere near that feeling of totally losing himself as he’d felt only a few moments earlier. He felt that familiar surrender feeling, but it was obviously different this time, no stroking on his belling and no soft sucking on the head. The other person hadn’t performed the ritual properly, as one might say, so the orgasm hit D really hard and it was maybe eleven or twelve spurts in a row, with not a lot of cream since he’d been basically emptied earlier in the kitchen for most purposes.

“Oh good lord, you are so delicious, I can’t even imagine how good that girl Emma they were talking about must taste. ‘Perfect pink rosebud,’ holy crap, can you imagine? Tongue-deep? Finger-to-the-knuckle deep? And balls deep in that? Then have a taste? And get back in there and just switch things up constantly? I bet that girl would easily lose her mind and get the fuck out of our way so we could get to the proper deep fully body fucking. These kids, boys and girls, they have no fucking clue, right, body?”

“Yep.”

“Hey, D? You with me, buddy? Come on back, body, give him some incentive, please.”

“Done.”

D’s eyes popped open.

“What... why do I smell ammonia?”

“Because we can do that, obviously. Hey, D, got a question for you. And honestly, I know how you’ll respond to this but it doesn’t matter, and for the record, I am simply being courteous. Body there and I, we already know what the answer is, we’re just wondering why you boys are taking so long to get the seriously meaningful and quite deep stuff if you catch my drift.“

“Uhmmm... fine, what?”

“Can I fuck your ass?”

The look on D’s face didn’t particularly indicate he’d just gone blank, but it sure as fuck showed something that BM, even considering what actually was, had no clue on interpreting.

“So, I take it that, that right there, that look, that’s a solid no, yes?”

“OF COURSE IT’S A NO, ASSHOLE!”

“Well, I have my answer, and your choice of wording is remarkably ironic. Now, where the hell did that woman leave that bottle of lube, damn.”