The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 30

Theresa had finally arrived around 10:35 PM, carrying several bags of food and goodies. As she stepped inside, Kess and Bri grabbed the items and took them to the kitchen, set them on the table, and then ran back to hug her.

“It’s OK, little ones, you’re safe, everything will be just fine, I promise. Where is Janine?”

“She’s in the restroom,” Kess said as she pulled back, tears down both cheeks. Bri sniffled a bit as she pulled back and had them as well.

“Oh, my dears, go, get the food set out, for all of us,” and she nodded towards Emma, totally zonked on the loveseat as expected.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kess offered, followed by a soft kiss, and then one from Bri as well.

Theresa stepped over to Emma but before she got there:

“Theresa, thank you for coming.”

Theresa turned, smiled, opened her arms, and Janine ran and fell into her embrace. As Theresa softly stroked the back of her head, the tears came, and sobbing, and it had to happen. Bri was at the kitchen doorway watching and Kess pulled her back to focus on other things:

“She needs it, Bri, she’ll be fine. We will all be fine, even Emma.”

The girls hugged softly and then started unpacking all that great smelling food.

Theresa finally said:

“We’ve got to bring her back, Janine. There are many things to discuss, understand? I know this was not a good experience, but I believe that it can be used as a springboard to better things. OK?”

She leaned back and cradled Janine’s face in her hands, doing her best to brush away the tears that just kept coming.

“I know, I know, I know,” she went on for a few moments, shaking her head and every time she attempted to just lean it down Theresa held her tighter and brought it back up.

“None of that, no, no more of that. Head held high, always, you are a good girl.”

“I am a good girl.”

“As if you had a choice,” Theresa whispered in that deep hypnotic voice. She wasn’t trancing Janine, but even so, Janine responded with a smile, and shivers, and then a giggle.

“That’s my girl, get to the kitchen, I brought enough food for a party I think,” and she turned to look at Emma. “Well, one thing’s for sure, she cleaned up nicely from the look she had at IHOP.” She turned back to Janine: “Perfect pink rosebud, seriously?”

A nod, and a wink, and a grin, and then she turned and walked away. As she did, Theresa almost wilted the moment she wasn’t in Janine’s visual field. As Janine stepped away, even Theresa felt herself have one of those time-stop moments:

She’d never seen Janine completely naked, her natural beauty there to be adored visually. The curves of her shoulders, her upper back, her arms, the way her torso went in at the hips and then back out, the middle of her back arch, the dimples, her cheeks about as dreamy as Theresa could have imagined, the backs of her thighs, down the legs, the feet, everything.

Theresa bit her lip, hard.

“Please, girl, soon, I need you,” she whispered to herself.

With a deep quick breath on the inhale and a deep quick sigh on the exhale, Theresa turned to Emma. She sat next to her on the loveseat on Emma’s left side and stroked her the fingers of her right hand softly through Emma’s shoulder-length brown hair, then took her at the chin with her left hand and turned her face towards her.

“Emma, it’s time to come up, little girl, it’s time to return to me, come back to me, feeling wonderful. Open your eyes, little girl, look into my eyes, you want to look into my eyes, Emma, and listen to my voice, you love my voice so open your eyes and find your eyes looking into my eyes as soon as your eyes find themselves open, now.“

It took about a full minute before Emma even exhibited any noticeable twitching of some of the facial muscles; a tick here, a tick there. Eyebrows rising a bit, lips, slight tremors in the jaw, finally a gasp of breath and her conscious awareness asserted itself, and then finally the eyelids fluttered open softly.

Her eyes, looking into Theresa’s eyes, and Emma was right back where she’d been at IHOP earlier that morning: drifting into those incredibly hypnotic brilliant blue eyes.

“That’s right, hello, little girl. You remember my eyes, do you not?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl. In a few moments, I’m going to allow you to awaken from this deep sleep that you’ve been in, and you will find yourself being honest with all of us girls tonight for anything we wish to know about you. When we ask you questions of any kind, on any subject, about your life and your most personal most secret things, you will open up to us like a flower, and feel great pleasure in doing so. Right here, Emma,” and Theresa reached for her tummy, “right here you’ll feel a deep warm glow, a warm soft yummy pleasure. As long as you are honest with us, always, you’ll always feel this pleasure. And because you truly are a good girl, you do want to feel warm yummy pleasure, do you not?”

“Yes.”

“Be a dear for me, lift your skirt all the way, that’s it, all the way up, so I can stroke your tummy for a few minutes, and show you exactly what pleasure is.”

Emma’s hands made slow work in the process of raising her sundress from the front. No panties, not really a surprise for Theresa, and yes, a beautiful innie that looked very soft and inviting, and yes also not a surprise: Emma was seriously soaking wet.

No tattoos, no piercings, nothing blemishing this young girl’s torso and abdomen, and an innie belly-button as well. Theresa knew that would get quite a lot of attention as well as time passed.

She placed her left palm directly on Emma’s soft warm tummy, at the point where the top part of her hand between the thumb and index finger lay just there under her belly-button. Finding that precise position on most people was fairly easy: the center of the body isn’t actually where belly-button is on most bodies—it’s just about a half-inch below that and extending about three to four inches down further, and about three to four inches on either side of the belly-button’s typically center-aligned position.

When her hand was placed properly to begin, her thumb could lay itself flat against the skin and it would be right smack dab there on the belly-button itself. Her Mother, long ago, had taught her how to do this for someone and it was a ritual like so many others. Just as with things like the Japanese Tea Ceremony, this stroking the tummy ritual had very precise parameters of how it must be done and her Mother conditioned her, one could legitimately say, that they must be adhered to without exception.

“Emma, in a moment, I’m going to ask you to breathe with me, and we’ll do this for a short period of time. You will breathe in through your nose when I breathe in through my nose, and you will breathe out through your mouth when I breathe out through my mouth. With each breath, you’ll feel a warm yummy pleasure begin, right under my hand. You feel my hand on your tummy, do you not?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl. With each breath in, more yummy pleasure, with each breath out, even more yummy pleasure. You will breathe with me as I offer you soft warm yummy pleasure, I’ll pass it to you through my hand into your tummy, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl. It will build, and it will grow, and I’ll give you more than enough for now, and it will stay with you for days, Emma, the pleasure will stay with you for days. What is your mantra, little girl?”

“I never falter, and I never disobey.”

“Again.”

“I never falter, and I never disobey.”

“Once more, please.”

“I never falter, and I never disobey.”

“Good girl. Stare into my eyes, and feel the pleasure I’m giving you, the pleasure of obedience, Emma. As long as you always obey me, without hesitation or resistance, you will feel,” and then Theresa did the spider-on-glass finger thing and pulled in her fingertips to a single point on Emma’s tummy and she gasped quite seriously, “this.”

“That’s it, you feel it now, good girl. You’re doing so well, and your obedience will always be rewarded. Breathe with me, little girl, now.“

Theresa very slightly raised her head as she breathed in through her nose. The raise of the head would become a conditioned response trigger quickly for Emma and anytime she’d see Theresa raise her head in that manner it would eventually trigger that automatic involuntary response.

Emma breathed in through her nose, and she even allowed her head to raise just an inch or so. Theresa was pleased to see the rapport develop so quickly.

Theresa breathed out and Emma mirrored it, and as Theresa did that, she opened her hand and pressed down into Emma’s tummy, not just to the skin but she added a bit of pressure to it so it was felt internally and not just on the surface.

The effect on Emma was pretty amazing: she breathed in quite sharply and held it, as an automatic involuntary response that Theresa was counting on. Theresa smiled, and as she looked at Emma’s face, she noted that look of surprise because most people didn’t realize that something that simple—just a palm on their tummy—could feel that good.

“Good girl. Relax. Breathe with me, Emma.”

Hand closing on the inhale, then about two seconds of holding the breath, then exhaling through the mouth as the hand opened and again pressed into her tummy.

Another sharp inhale and look of surprise.

“You are more capable than you know, little girl, so very capable. You’ve been on a path, alone, doing the very best you can,” as Theresa raised her head and breathed in and Emma mirrored it. There would be no need to tell Emma to breathe with her ever again. It was now already automatic and involuntary as long as Theresa raised her head.

Just that fast.

Hand closed, breathe out, hand open and press, another gasp.

“The Goddess, in her infinite wisdom, has shifted your path, little girl, and aligned it with mine. We will walk this new path together for as long as both of us learn and gain pleasure from the experience. You will obey, will you not?”

“Yes.”

Raise, close, breathe, hold, exhale, open, press, gasp.

The gasps were getting sharper and Emma’s arousal was growing, as she began to basically gush there where she sat. Theresa was quite pleased with her responses and decided—because that food smelled so good—that it was time to skip to the last part.

“Emma, in a moment, I’m going to do something for you. When I do this, you will feel yourself become so very sleepy, and docile, and perfectly submissive. This only occurs when I or one of the other girls softly strokes your tummy in a very special way. Look into my eyes deeper, little girl, and experience this, now.“

Theresa waited to see the change in focus of Emma’s eyes as she did really allow her eyes to change focus as suggested.

The moment she saw the change, her palm began to move in those slow warm soft circles, and it was pure surface contact. Theresa wasn’t pressing down into her tummy; it was just the slow surface contact directly on the skin, and those super-fine hairs there poking from the skin.

The warmth of her skin drew out that warm yummy pleasure from Emma—it was like nothing she’d ever experienced in her entire life.

The goosebumps washed over her, severe ones, and that only served to make those hairs all over her tummy stand at attention as Theresa’s soft warm palm stroked them.

“Those hairs, Emma, thousands of them, on your tummy, even as you become so sleepy and relaxed, docile and submissive. Those hairs, it’s like each individual hair is having its own unique personal orgasm when this is done for you. Tell me you feel the pleasure, Emma.”

“I feel... gasp the gasp... pleasurrreeee.“

“As long as you obey me, Emma, you will feel this pleasure, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl, so sleepy, so relaxed, so docile and submissive.”

Emma’s eyes were having a rather difficult time staying focused and kept shifting off to various angles, but they always did come back. Theresa, now really hungry, decided to test this simple physical trigger.

“Emma, in a moment I’ll remove my hand from your tummy. The moment I do, the moment the contact is lost, you will awaken, feeling amazing and wonderful, and hungry for some really great food. You will answer all our questions honestly, without any possible deception, and if you have any questions for us, we will always be honest with you. Honesty and trust, there can be no pleasure from this moment on without it, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Thank you for being honest with me.”

Theresa lifted her palm, and the moment that skin-on-skin contact was lost, Emma’s eyes popped open fully wide and she began blinking like crazy. She attempted to sit up and as soon as she realized her dress had been pulled up, exposing her entire torso, she snapped a glance at Theresa.

Theresa, having done this type of ritual hundreds of times in her lifetime, knew precisely what was going through Emma’s mind like so many others. Theresa smiled, then placed her palm on Emma’s tummy again and began drawing those slow circles.

Emma went from startled about being awakened and basically on display to half-lidded and collapsed with a wonderful soft “oohhhhhh...”

“Obedience is pleasure, Emma. If you obey, if you are honest, you will feel this, all the time when you are with myself and the other girls. This is just the beginning, but the price is honesty, trust, and obedience. Will you comply?”

As Theresa’s hand moved around and around, Emma found it almost impossible to speak. Theresa lifted her hand and asked a second time:

“Will you comply?”

“Yes,” as she blinked a few times and began to sit up.

Palm down, eyes down, dropping into that sleepy and relaxed, docile and submissive state almost instantly.

A few strokes, hand up.

Attempt at sitting up, palm down, drop.

This went on for about two minutes, and Kess, Bri, and Janine had been doing their best to watch what Theresa was doing, but that food was really smelling great.

“Theresa, please, we have time, she’s not going anywhere, let’s eat. Please?” Janine asked softly.

Theresa turned, saw Janine, took her all in with a glance, and realized the only thing she wanted to eat was Janine, for days, weeks, months, and years, and several lifetimes.

She nodded, then told Emma it was time to awaken, brought her back fully, and then led her to the kitchen. The table itself was only large enough for four chairs, so Kess and Bri actually shared one, with Kess sitting on Bri’s lap. Theresa took the opposite seat which put Janine and Emma facing each other and Emma simply wouldn’t look at her.

Theresa picked up on it and decided it wouldn’t do.

“Emma, look at Janine, now.“

Her head snapped to face Janine, automatically and involuntarily.

“Apologize, now.“

“I... I’m...” and the tears flowed, in seconds.

Janine, still very angry at what she thought of as a violation of her trust, but still also realized some part of her—and DJ too—wanted it to happen. She knew she had submissive tendencies; she’d simply never believed they could be that strong or that she would be willing to go that far that fast and not even care about consequences.

In those moments when Emma—since she really didn’t know about Kat just yet, only Kess had that experience so far with meeting that counterpart—had taken her, and she’d given in that quickly and that deeply, submitting to her for pleasure, Janine came to realize it wasn’t what she had expected it to be.

And despite being so angry, as she looked at Emma there, shedding tears of sorrow for what she’d done, even Janine had a heart big enough to know people make mistakes.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry...” as Emma dropped her head and sobbed for a few. Kess and Bri, they saw what was happening but just slowly continued eating without interrupting it.

Janine looked at Theresa, Theresa nodded towards Emma, and Janine sighed.

“Emma.”

Emma looked up slowly, wiping her face and nose.

“I’m very angry with you for what you did, I am, that is being honest with you. I am also very disappointed in you,” and as she went on Emma cried more tears.

“And I am going to be for a while. You violated my trust, and Kess’, and Bri’s, but again, being honest, always, apparently you offered something to each of us that we, on some level, wanted to have happen. That doesn’t mean it was proper to do things in the manner in which you actually used, I’m simply saying that each of us, who we are, needed something and for whatever reason we each accepted it and submitted to it. Not that it matters, I suppose, but you are only the third girl I’ve ever had the pleasure to taste in such ways, and again, being honest, you are truly delicious.”

Emma stopped crying and stared up.

“Always honesty, always trust, with all of us, no secrets, do you understand?”

“Yes, M—I... Yes, Janine.”

“Thank you. Now, please, apologize to Kess, and to Bri.”

After that Kess stood up, walked over, and sat in Emma’s lap and gave her a hug, whispering:

“We are fine. We’re going to be fine, all of us. But if you ever do something like that again, Janine is going to turn you into a coffee table, because we could use a new one. And a new couch, and loveseat, and hell, a whole new apartment with a real fucking shower and bath, actually.”

Emma laughed, Janine laughed, Theresa laughed, and Bri just kept eating those damned meatballs before Kess hogged them all.

* * *

BM rolled off the bed, went to the nightstand on the other side of it, opened a drawer and yelled out “HA! Found it” as he held up what looked a white tube of some kind. He hopped back on the bed and started reading it:

“It is very important that you use this medicine only as directed by your doctor.”

The look on D’s face was pretty much priceless, and it wasn’t even D’s reaction: it was his body’s.

“Well, whatever, it’ll be fine as some lubricant, shall we get started,” and BM raised the tube and held it out like he was about to squirt it into one hand and that’s all it took.

“Are you out of your god damned mind?” D blasted out.

“Boy, you are one with the ironic statements tonight, do you even realize how silly what you just said actually is?”

D didn’t, actually, but then he did, and yes, it was a bit silly.

“I’m just joshing you, D, I’m not going to fuck your ass. That’s not for me, to be perfectly honest, or body there. Here’s my point: you, and your counterpart Sam, and Zafer and his counterpart Mark, you’re both on the same path now, in a manner of speaking. You’re both still learning so much about not only hypnosis—which is not something that relates to me or body there, whether you can grasp that or not—but yourselves in the process in terms of what you happen to be. Want to learn something absolutely mind-blowing about your self?“

“Sure, why the hell not,” D offered.

“You don’t really exist in the physical world.”

D blinked, then blinked again, and then once more.

BM looked at his wrist, with a quizzical look on his face, brought his lips together, like he was timing D.

“I’m tired, I really seriously am, can we just get on with this lesson I know you’re attempting to give me. Why is it, in movies, and TV shows, and books, and comics, and everything that the know-it-all teachers and mentors and Kung-Fu masters always have to make shit so tough for us learners, I mean really,” D offered.

I exist, as in this physical body, and every physical component of it. This,” and he grabbed D’s cock, or the cock of that body, rather tightly, “right here, is a physical thing. It exists in reality, it has substance, it is made of matter or at least matter as humanity understands it to exist. It has heft, weight, three dimensions, that sort of thing. You, D, and Sam, and Mark, and Zafer, and the girls, and every other human that has ever existed—well, none of you ever really existed at all, to be perfectly honest.“

D, really actually tired, just wanted to sleep a bit, not much, just some, he really did.

“You, and Sam, etc., you’re concepts, that ‘exist’ in a manner of speaking only because we, meaning the bodies that you happen to ‘exist’ in, “and he was literally doing the finger symbols for quotes every time he said the word exist, “are capable of generating our own electrical field. If for some unknown weird freakish reason someone could literally switch off the brain, up here, which is part of us and not you, you would disappear forever. If the brain was switched off as in the plug pulled, no more juice, no electricity, that’s it, there’s no coming back from that. Is any of this sinking in?“

“No, not really, sorry, I’m just getting really sleepy, it’s been a long day for us, a long week to be perfectly honest.”

“OK, the short-short version: you’re a concept, deal with it. Everything that you happen to be, as you understand that concept too, exists only as electrical impulses up here,” again tapping his head, “and we, your bodies, have existed longer than that brain, and far longer than your developed mind, that conceptual aspect where you ‘exist.’”

“So, what, what are you getting at?” D finally asked, yawning in the process.

“You’ll be deeply asleep soon, I promise, body will take very good care of you and Sam and I’ll take care of Mark and Zafer, that’s something you actually do not have to worry about and yes I worded that differently so the trigger wouldn’t take hold.“

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. Later today, because it’s now what,” looking at the alarm clock “1:41 AM, damn, time flies when you’re having fun, I never understood that saying but I do now, shit. Anyway, the recording is still going, it’s picking this all up, and when you and the boys, so to speak, get around to watching it, you’ll understand it better after you get some rest. I don’t know why you’re still even going, to be honest, and I don’t think body does either. Do you, body?”

“Nope.”

D was still rather incensed about his own body doing that but there was no way to do anything about it.

“So, Z took you deep,” BM started to work out, “finger-snaps galore, then did something else, I suppose it was the snatch-and-grab or something, but that pushed you down to some depth in some manner and you apparently are stuck in limbo or something, Right?”

“I have no idea where I am, I can come up if given the suggestions, I can go down with them or the physical stuff, down to the balls, etc. That seems to still affect me, can’t speak for my body and geezus this is just weirding me out. I need to get some sleep, we all do, whatever the fuck that means anymore. Can, can I be put back to sleep again, I mean, that wasn’t a trance for me earlier, that was actual sleep, I know that now, but even when it happened, I was still here to some degrees even though my body fell asleep.“

“A-HA! You’re lucid, that’s what it is,” BM offered.

“Lucid what?” D asked.

“Lucid dreaming. That’s why you’re ‘awake’ so to speak and still here.”

“It can’t be that simple, and I don’t know much about that stuff anyway. Read stories about it, but I have nothing to go on,” D sighed.

“Not knowing leads to knowing, you know this.”

“Oh, don’t go there, please.”

“I’m just saying, this is a learning experience for you, so treat it as such. Now the question is, how do you end the dream. Usually, as I understand it, and that’s just from stuff Mark read over the years, the dreamer, aka you, knows you’re dreaming and controls the dream while the body sleeps. Body, are you actually asleep?”

“Yep.”

“Well, there ya go.”

“Wait, what? What? How the hell is my body asleep and I’m... oh for fuck’s sake will someone just wake me up, or put me to sleep, or something, I want to sleep!”

And D slept.

“Body, he’s really truly gone this time, yes?”

“Yep.”

“So, being in control of the dream, it was entirely on him to finally tell himself to go to sleep, right?”

“Yep.”

“So, you come around here much?” BM asked.

Body laughed, hard, for a good long while as BM joined in.

“They’re good boys, but they have so much to learn, body. Maybe we’ll spend some time with them in the future, perhaps even reach out to the others. It could be an interesting experience with all seven of us going at it, right?”

“Yep.”

“Wanna wear these boys out with some fun in the shower?”

“No anal, yes?” body actually asked.

“No anal. That’s on them, in time. We can do some slipping and sliding, of course, that will definitely be some fun for both of us, but no direct penetration. You and I both know it’s going to happen for them eventually, and we’ll make sure they enjoy it when the time comes. And when that does happen, they’ll cum too. Agreed?”

“Agreed.”

“Shall we?” BM swung his arm out towards the bathroom.

Body rose and slid to the edge as BM went to get the smartphone.

“Come here for a second,” he said. He stopped the original recording, waited a few moments for the device to save the last of the data stream to the microSD card which was like eight times slower on the writing of data. Finally, when it confirmed the file was saved, BM started a new recording.

Body and BM, side by side, stepped back to get a better angle as well as better lighting.

“Greetings and salutations, viewers. I’m the body-known-as-Mark, and this is the body-known-as-Sam. We know this is going to be really fucking blowing your minds, especially after you watch the other video which is much longer and needs to be seen on a big monitor or display, I suppose. These phone displays, yuck. Besides, on a big screen, it’ll make our cocks look that much bigger.”

Body and BM laughed and continued:

“Anyway, after you watch that video, you’re going to be a bit confuzzled and that’s fine. It’s a process, and over time body here and I may pop in from once in awhile, maybe even do a blog, or set up an Instagram, people make money from that shit, right?”

More laughter.

“OK, serious time. Yes, this is really happening, yes, Sam and D and Mark and Zafer are sound asleep in their conceptual little worlds in the mind that exists only in real-time. We, your bodies, are going to go have some warm wet soapy fun with each other—no anal, we give you our words, and we never lie—and then sleep ourselves. In doing so, you will sleep even better, and later today, given the time which is almost 2 AM, it appears that Z’s plans to dominate Sam and suck his mind into oblivion are just going to have to wait. And that includes the brainwashing thing too, it can wait, you have a lifetime of things to explore.”

Body actually decided to speak:

“Sam, and D, we’re good, really. But you, and Mark and Z as well, are still growing, and you have a long way to go. Trust each other, totally—I mean come on, guys, you trust each other with those minds you exist in, those minds that are everything you happen to be, and we are all of that and so much more. Seriously, talk, communicate, work it out, and soon, you’ll both take the next step, then another, and another. It’s just pleasure, boys, nothing but pleasure. With our help, when the time is right, it’ll be more pleasure than you might imagine.“

“We really do need to come up with a name for you,” BM said.

“Well, BM, I mean really. I’d be OK with Brad, it’s our middle name anyway.”

“I didn’t know that, I like it. OK, Brad, done. Hrmmm...”

“Thinking of a name?”

“Yeah, just not getting any ideas.”

“Well, Mark is already being used of course. Zafer, what does that name mean anyway?”

“Victorious, or the victory in our native language.”

“Victor, maybe?”

BM thought about it for a moment:

“I like it, has an old school bad guy kind of quality. Considering that story and the Wolf society, yeah, I like it. So, from now on, boys, this is Brad aka the body-known-as-Sam, and I’m Victor—and don’t call or think of me as Vic, please, that sounds sleazy, like 1950s Las Vegas mobster sleazy. Victor, definitely. We’re gonna go have some fun in the shower with a slip-and-slide for a while and get ourselves squeaky clean. It’s a new day, boys, and it’ll be a nice one, and a nice future as well. You are safe with us, because without us, you don’t exist. Think about it.”

“Oh,” Brad answered, “I really do get this is totally weird, seriously. Trust yourselves, such as you are. And trust this,” and he leaned Victor’s hand to pan the camera down to see Brad’s tummy. “This, our gut, and me, and what I provide to you in terms of input to represent the world we all actually do exist in to some degrees.” The smartphone panned back up:

“It’s going to be a great journey, boys. Lots of fun, hot fucking sex, you guys can have the hypnosis and trance stuff all to yourselves because it has no real effect on us either way. We just allow you up there in the mind to call the shots now and again, and it’s fun to watch you play, all of you. But know this: everything you experience, everything that gets to your mind to work with, is given to you by us: we are your BIOS, in Sam’s terminology. We are the basis of your reality. We are the five senses you have to interpret the physical world around us, so trust that we’re giving you the good stuff. The girls, delicious. Emma’s rosebud? Delicioso, seriously, you really do have to get some of that soon.”

“I intend to. We’re done here, fellas, sleep well, and like we said, we’ll pop in now and again when an opportunity presents itself for some fun. We will, on various levels, reach out to the others, meaning the other bodies, of course. If they respond on our level, oh wow, and if they’re interested in playing, well, the seven of us are going to having experiences that you honestly and truly could not possibly imagine.“

“He’s right about that. Sleep well, sleepy boys,” Victor added, and then he tapped the display to stop the recording, waited a few moments—it was faster because of the shorter buffer length to save on the microSD card than the larger longer video. After about fifteen seconds, Brad and Victor made their way to the shower and they did indeed have some fun and get themselves completely squeaky clean.

They finished and went to get some food and drinks in the kitchen. They talked for a few minutes, and then came back to the bed, and as they both slid over the high thread count sheets on it, they snuggled up under them and the comforter and allowed themselves to shut down for the long haul.

Victor’s last thought was about those damned sheets in that story again.

“Oh, those would be so nice right about nowwwwwww...”

* * *

“So, a lot of studying, and research, and knowledge, and you never reached out to anyone to work with?” Kess asked.

“Oddly enough, I never had any friends that gave a damn about hypnosis at all. I always felt like the odd duck I guess, and it never made any sense to me,” Emma said as she continued answering questions with honesty as Theresa had instructed her to do.

She had spent the better part of the past hour answering everything about her life, her studies, partners, dreams, desires, and yes, a lot of questions about hypnosis and her intentions towards them had her little quest not been sidetracked by a phone call from Theresa.

“I always felt like everybody else had something wrong with them. I would attempt to make others realize what was possible, given my knowledge at that time in the past, and nobody seemed interested at all. Like, nobody could understand how awesome hypnosis could make everything and I was just sweeping a dirt floor or something.“

“Obviously, you know now what you didn’t know then, yes?” Theresa asked.

Janine caught it and glanced at her. Theresa just nodded and winked.

“I know a great deal now, thank you. And I am sorry, truly, I just wanted to have some fun and I saw the chance, I didn’t want to miss it again.”

“Again?” Bri asked, finishing off the last meatball even as Kess gave her a sad puppy dog face.

“I had a chance earlier this year to work with someone, and it was great for a few days. She responded so well, but when I went there, meaning towards erotic aspects, it really shook her and her abreaction was quite severe, at least towards me from that moment on. I suppose I just decided fine, whatever, those dreams won’t ever come true, that’s how it goes, and moved on. I kept to myself, my studies, avoided most social stuff, stayed in my room when I wasn’t at work or in class, just a hermit of sorts.”

“You have a rather extensive knowledge about hypnosis, Emma, I am very surprised you never made an effort to pursue some other avenues, like psychology, or even clinical hypnotherapy,” Theresa chimed in.

“I’ll be honest, because I need to be: I’m not interested in those aspects of hypnosis, no BS. Doing therapy, helping people change their lives, I can’t say why that has no appeal to me but it doesn’t, sadly. I know I could be exceptional at anything I do because I pick up information rapidly. Got a photographic memory up here,” tapping herself on the head, “and yet finding my way has been really difficult. Because I can literally remember nearly anything I’ve ever seen, heard, or read, one would think someone with this kind of ability should be able to see a future, and so far, I’m still just living day to day. I don’t honestly know what I want to do.”

“So, you can literally remember most anything?” Bri asked.

“You, last week, at the pool, you beat your personal best by three-tenths of a second. The week before you set that previous record, and the week before that another one. Your best time on the track in the 400 meters is 49.27 seconds.”

Bri’s mouth just opened because her jaw went slack and Kess laughed.

“How... how could you know that?” Bri stammered.

“I pay attention, I look around, I’ve had a crush on you for a long time, so, yeah, I noticed things whenever I was at the pool or the track. But the focus was always on you.”

Theresa winked at Janine again and Janine caught it and knew exactly what it was about.

“Bri and Mark have been working with me on a project recently, perhaps if you find it interesting enough, maybe you’d be willing to be a guinea pig, of sorts?” Theresa asked.

“Oh? What kind of project?”

“The Off-Switch, more or less.”

“You did say you’d explain that one, can you tell us about it? Earlier, even though I didn’t have a clue what happened when I came back into the living room, when I saw Janine standing there, apparently zonked, and she reached out for Bri’s forehead,” and Kess imitated what she’d seen Janine do, “and did that funky lock thing,” and she reached up.

Bri’s eyes rolled up in their sockets, and before Theresa could even get a word out, Kess already had her fingers on that imaginary key that Kess was now holding, the one sticking from her forehead, just able to see that bright neon pink key.

Kess turned her hand to the left.

Bri blinked and then looked at Kess.

And then she blinked a few more times.

“Well shit,” Kess said.

“You didn’t actually think that would work, did you?” Bri answered with a laugh.

“I kind of did, actually. So, why Janine and not me?”

“It really shouldn’t have worked for Janine either, to be perfectly honest,” Theresa admitted. “I suppose it’ll take some more refinement of the suggestions and the protocols. Bri, do you trust Kess?”

“With everything, Mistress.”

“Then allow yourself to trust her, and allow her to switch you off, then back on again after a few moments, OK?”

“Of course, Mistress.”

“Kess? You have the honors. Listen to my voice, little one.”

Kess, before she could even raise her hand, dropped deep and just stared into those eyes once more.

“You must see the lock first, little one. It’s a lock, in Brianna’s forehead, a steel deadbolt style lock, brushed steel, with the key in the slot at this time because Brianna is currently switched on. It’s a shiny bright neon pink key, see the lock and the key clearly. Look at the lock and the key in Brianna’s forehead and tell me when you can see it, little one.”

“Yes, Mistress,” and Kess turned slowly to face Bri.

After a few moments, her eyes widened and Bri smiled.

“She’s got it.”

“I see the lock and the key, Mistress,” Kess whispered softly with a gasp.

“Good girl. Now, little one, reach up very slowly, you must always be gentle with that key, it’s very important to Brianna. It must be kept safe and protected at all times in the palm of your hand if and when you switch her off, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Feel the key in your fingers, little one, feel the finish of it, and when you have it safely in your fingers, very slowly turn it to the left until you feel a soft click, and then smoothly remove the key as soon as you feel the soft click, keeping it very safe in the palm of your hand.”

Kess reached up slowly, felt the key there as she looked at it, then slowly turned it to the left, and she did feel a soft click. Upon pulling her hand back with the key, Brianna’s eyes closed quickly and she slumped in the chair, somewhat pinned in place by the weight of Kess on her lap.

“Well shit on me, that is so cool,” Emma said, giggling softly.

Janine, having been listening, turned to look at her right hand again. Theresa noted it and reached over and grabbed it softly.

“Your key is very different, I promise, as all our keys are. I plan, if everyone is willing, to give us all off-switches so sometimes we can just truly let go for a while. It’s not sleep, obviously, just an incredibly deep state that I’ve been doing research into of late.”

“The Esdaile state?” Emma asked.

“No, dear, this is way, way down from that, at least from the EEG traces we’ve made on our first participant, that’s Mark, and you’ll probably meet him later today.”

“Mark? Mark... Markesh? The musician? DJ’s at the theater on Monday nights?”

“Yes, dear, have you already made his acquaintance?” Theresa asked.

“Uhmmm... no, I haven’t. You’re telling me Markesh has been working with you on this off-switch project of yours? He’s into hypnosis?”

“Dear, he’s my sleepy boy, has been for the better part of the past year. He is an exceptional subject, truly, and his creative imagination makes it possible. And he is a very good, and very delicious boy. Yes, you’ll be meeting him later today I would imagine, depending on what he and Sam are planning.”

“Wait,” Janine said, “what are they doing?”

“Oh, yes, we’ve been so caught up talking about us girls I forgot about the boys.”

Kess was still sitting there, looking back and forth between the clearly visible lock—at least from her hypnotically visual perspective—to the bright neon pink key in her palm.

“Mistress, can I switch her back on now?” she asked.

“Of course, little one, and again, be very gentle, never rough with this. You don’t manhandle the key or the lock. It will never ever get stuck, it will always smoothly switch her on or off, and when you switch her on you must remember to leave the key in the lock, remove your hand, and wait for her to power back on, understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Little one?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You will always play safe with Brianna, and her mind, and her body. She trusts you with her mind in an entirely new way now, literally, do not take that for granted, ever, not for one moment of time. You will always take care of Brianna, is that clear?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“OK, bring her back to us, please.”

Kess stared at the key, shifted it into her fingers, then inserted it gently into the lock, slowly turned it to the right, felt that soft click, pulled her hand back and left the key in place. Brianna took about forty-odd seconds to return, shaking off that heavy lethargic feeling she always got from that deep experience.

“Oh, I do love that whenever I’m able to have that happen. So, Kess, wanna turn me off sometime?”

They all laughed at the play on words and the reversal of such a commonly used phrase.

During those moments when Kess was asking about bringing Bri up, Emma, without the others noticing, had slipped her right hand under her sundress and was softly fingering herself as deeply as she could.

When she discovered that Markesh, someone she’d taken an interest in because of his music, was apparently wrapped around Theresa’s little finger, she couldn’t help herself. She’d had a crush on him for a quite a while after being dragged to one of those Monday night theater performances.

She liked him at first glance but never dared approach him for fear of maybe not being pretty enough or sexy enough for someone like him. She had a chance and almost took it after that performance that week, but when he ran past her to hop in some ruby red Miata, she’d finally decided not to pursue it anymore.

She gave up, thinking the Universe had other plans, and now the Universe had just apparently dropped him in her potential path as part of this group she was now hoping to be a part of.

“The Universe, always fucking around with us humans,” she whispered to herself.

She set aside her thoughts about Mark and asked a question:

“If it’s not the Esdaile state, then what’s the point, if I may ask? I’ve seen videos of clinical testing with Esdaile capable subjects, and because of the depth, it’s like they’re in a coma in some respects. They can’t even really move, for the most part. I just don’t understand the purpose.”

“Brianna can interact with us in that state she reaches, she’s an exceptional subject, really,” Theresa said, then she grabbed the last of the breadsticks and dipped it into the marinara.

“Wait, there’s a state lower than Esdaile and it’s interactive? Why have I never heard of this?” Emma asked, now both forearms on the table, really interested.

“In time, Emma, in time, relax, enjoy this time together with us. I know you have that streak, little girl, and we’ll work on that as more time passes.“

Emma sat back and crossed her arms rather emphatically with a “Hmmpphhh...” sound. She didn’t like being called “little girl” and it apparently was showing to the others.

“You have an issue with me calling you little girl, yes?” Theresa asked.

“Of course I do, I’m almost twenty years old now, it just doesn’t feel right to me.”

“And how would you feel if I told you that’s what I’m going to be addressing you as from this moment on?”

“I’m not sure I’ll like that. You told me I needed and was required to be honest, so there it is: I don’t like being called a little girl.”

“Then I’ll just have to teach you how amazing it can be for you to be my little girl. Sleep, little girl.“

Emma, never expecting it, never seeing it, and not even really catching it in her conscious awareness, dropped just below the crust of the Earth so fast that Kess was barely able to reach out to her to keep her from sliding out of her chair on the right side to the floor.

“Theresa?” Janine asked.

“Girls, how would you all like to see what true hypnotic domination can do for a young girl that needs to learn discipline?”

Bri and Kess were both nodding instantly, and Janine just cocked her head to one side staring at Theresa who just smiled and laughed.

“Little girl, deeper, always deeper for me, sit up straight. Listen to my voice, only my voice, you hear only my voice and no other, stand up, open your eyes, and go to the living room. Stand by the coffee table, close your eyes, and take yourself deeper and deeper by repeating the word “Deeper” to yourself with every breath. Ten times deeper with every single breath you take as you repeat the word “Deeper” to yourself with each breath. Obey.“

Emma shifted to the left a bit, then some more, pulled her head back to an upright position and stood. Her eyes opened, she turned, walked into the living room, stopped at the coffee table, and became still.

“Girls, you will sit on the couch, and be silent. You will watch, and you will learn. Kess, my dear, I know you don’t have any recollection of this but I did this for you when we first met long ago. You responded very well to some discipline, and I believe Emma will just the same. Bri, I haven’t had the pleasure of this, so we’ll see what you think of it when it’s over. And Janine, well, you and I have never had the pleasure of knowing each other to those degrees, but I have a hope for the future, understand?”

“Yes, Theresa, I do. Things are changing for me, as most everyone seems to remind me and notice, and I’m noticing it myself as well. You and I do need to discuss things, and there’s something I need to tell you, but it’ll wait until later when we can talk together.

She turned to Bri and Kess:

“I have no secrets from either of you, but for now, trust me that I have things I can only share with Theresa, and depending on how everything works out, then I’ll share everything with you both, OK?”

“I’m cool, Mistress, you do your thing, and we’ll do ours, and then Sam will use his thing, along with ours, and, well, you girls get the idea, right?”

More laughter for a while.

“I know you’re changing, Mistress,” and as Bri said it, Janine wilted again because it wasn’t expected and Bri did it anyway, “I can see that, and I could most definitely feel it, oh yes I could.”

Some giggling and then the ladies started to clean up the kitchen. They put the leftovers in containers in the fridge, and then they went to the living room. Theresa asked them to wait a moment, and she whispered something in Emma’s ear and got nods for confirmation.

“I needed her ears off for a bit. What you’re going to see here, ladies, is me, the real me, the one that none of you have ever really seen. I’m making changes of my own, of course, and well, I need to be who I really am at times, and this is one of those times. You know how I have that reputation of being ‘the most hypnotic woman ever’ that people always whisper about?”

All three girls nodded.

“That’s the Sunday school version of what I actually am.”

Gasps, all three of them gasped, unsure of what that was actually supposed to mean.

“This little girl here, well, she’s about to be brainwashed in record time, and I think you girls are going to enjoy this almost as much as she will, even if she won’t remember any of it when I’m done, at least until I allow it. One rule: you must not speak, at all, and do not make a sound unless you honestly can’t help it. I know, and,” her voice changed into those lower registers, “I fully expect you ladies to enjoy the experience completely, in the ways that you find yourselves enjoying hypnotic and erotic things. Let my words that discipline Emma and her sleeping mind affect you to some degree but not in the dominant aspects. In other words, if I direct Emma to cum, you will experience a very soft orgasm at the same time. Do you understand?”

Captured by her voice, all three girls nodded softly. They had no idea just how deeply hypnotic Theresa could be when she really let go and didn’t hold back.

But they were about to find out.

“You will all watch, enjoy, and learn. You will all remember the experience when I am done with Emma and put her to sleep for the night. It’s getting late, yes, but I’m here, and you’re safe, and now I’m going to work with this young girl and teach her some manners, one could say. I am not rough, because that isn’t me. But I will use her own desires to brainwash her, more or less, and turn her around, one could say. Is there anything any of you need to do, restroom, something to drink, etc.? Once I begin, this continues until I decide it ends, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” all three of them said nearly in perfect unison.

The burst of arousal that Theresa developed at hearing it in that manner, from her three closest girlfriends, more or less, made her feel amazing as that control surge of pleasure from hypnotic domination, even to such simple degrees, hit her right in that area in her own tummy.

“Good girls, if you find it necessary at any point to use the bathroom, or you need something to drink, you will simply do it, without speaking, and without making any noise or as little as possible. I will be giving her suggestions that we are alone in a comfortable room with no one else around, but even so, quiet, understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Go sit on the couch and make yourselves comfortable, I need to take Emma to the bedroom and work some magic on her deep mind. I don’t want you to learn all my secrets, so relax, get comfortable. When you sit on the couch, you will awaken fully, back to full waking consciousness. I’ll return with Emma shortly, say ten minutes or less. Obey.“

All three girls went to the couch, and Bri took the far-right side as seen from the loveseat, Janine in the middle, and Kess on the far left. As they sat back, they gasped because that sensation of being somewhere and then somewhere else and not knowing how you went from one place to another is always a cool experience.

“Well, Sam loved that idea of being there then here and not knowing why. I get it, I do,” Kess joked.

“Weren’t we in the kitchen?” Bri asked.

“I thought we were standing there a moment ago,” as Janine pointed to the spot where they actually had been a few moments prior, “and she was telling us something, damn.“

Theresa took Emma’s hand and led her to the bedroom and closed the door.

“Is it just me, or is Theresa... different?” Kess asked.

“You too?” Bri added.

“It’s just so fucking hot,” Janine replied.

“Yeah,” both Bri and Kess whispered.

“I have no idea what she meant about she’d done this to me, Mistress, and since she said Emma wouldn’t remember it, I have no info to provide. But there’s just something more... dominant, about her tonight. My God, she’s going to put this girl down, is that hot or what?“

“Yes, it will be quite interesting to see what the not-Sunday school version of Theresa really is,” Janine added. She’d always wondered just how dominant Theresa could be if she was unleashed, perhaps this would be a chance to get a taste of it.

She thought about that program she’d created for the light and sound machine and turned to her left a bit and saw the bag sitting there on the left side of the loveseat. For a few moments, she thought about creating a program to break Emma, but Theresa was probably going to be much better at that aspect of things.

“Brainwash the delicious bitch so we can devour that asshole some more,” Janine actually whispered to herself.

“She will, just got a feeling about it, girl, sit back, relax, and let the professional take down the schoolgirl, so to speak,” DJ offered.

Janine giggled at the thought of it and Kess and Bri just looked at her, and then they giggled as well.

In the bedroom, Theresa dropped Emma so deep, so very deep, about as deep as she’d ever been because of that self-looping deepener from earlier. She then gave Emma instructions to her deep mind that she’d have no memory of anything that had happened the previous day, at all: not the meet at Panda Express, not the attempted hypnotic takeover of the girls, the phone call, the food, the discussion, none of it.

When she opened her eyes again, she would find herself in a room alone with Theresa, and she would not know who Theresa was. There would be no visible doors, but the room would be well lit, with a loveseat and there would be a woman seated in it. She would do what the woman asked her to do without exception, hesitation, or resistance. Her body would respond automatically and involuntarily and feel pleasure in doing so.

And, she would have no memory of hypnosis during this brainwashing session—Emma would simply not have any working memory of hypnosis from her entire lifetime. All that would safely tucked away in a corner of her mind, in a locker that only Theresa had the key for, and Emma would be a virgin mind, for all intents and purposes, during this brainwashing session.

She would, of course, allow Emma to get all that back at a later time when they were done, depending on how things worked out. But for this session, Emma was to be a girl, with no background, no history, and no knowledge of hypnosis or anything even remotely connected with it for a short period of time.

Nothing. A blank slate, even considering all the knowledge she had apparently put into that storehouse of her mind. For a girl with a photographic memory, Theresa wasn’t sure those suggestions were going to really work, but she sank them as deep as she could and trusted that Kat, now basically hers and about to be hypnotically dominated in a more befitting manner as well, would be compliant.

Theresa was going to condition Emma’s body to respond to her commands, instructions, and suggestions, not her mind, so if Emma ever even thought of resisting on any level, her body would simply say “Nope, not gonna listen to you, if this happens we feel fantastic and feel pleasure, so, no thanks, we’re going to obey that voice, sorry.”

It wasn’t actually a very difficult process, but it would take some time, and depending on just how desperate Emma truly was to dominate others would present itself early on and break, or there’d be a battle of sorts. But Theresa knew girls’ bodies, very well. Her Mother had broken so many female friends over the years, none of them were ever disloyal or disobedient: her Mother made them cum so hard so frequently there simply was no reason to disobey her or cause problems at all.

“Human beings are quite easy, my dear,” her Mother once told her. “If you can finger a girl the right way, with soft whispers, you do it as long as it takes until that girl breaks. And they always break. Some, much faster than others, and some, they’ll fight you for hours, and hours, but you must never ever doubt that with a soft touch on a wet pussy, or a finger in an asshole, soft strokes, unending and consistent—that is the key, my darling. You must be consistent, not variable. If you begin to finger a girl’s soft tight rosebud, from the moment you insert a finger, you must then go on automatic, and that finger must go in, and out, consistently, at the same pace, for as long as it takes. Same for their pussies: once you start, do as much as you can to not vary the speed, pressure, or strokes. Do it once, and then again, and keep doing it, and whisper, always whisper, that reaches in deeper than the loudest scream.“

It wasn’t until she was fourteen that her Mother allowed her to watch, from a concealed place, as she hypnotically dominated a friend that had been giving her problems in the community. Her Mother took her down gently, whispering the whole time, and once the stroking of that woman’s sex began, her Mother never wavered for even a second. She stroked the woman, whispered, and gradually altered her way of thinking entirely, and the strokes and the whispers drove that woman from being a complete bitch to her Mother to a quivering pile of flesh laying on her lap having orgasms that never stopped for two hours.

Theresa had noted from the girl’s perspective that they had an intense focus on this young girl’s rosebud, and the consistent way they referred to it as her “perfect pink rosebud” every time was a tip to her that some kind of conditioning had taken place.

It’s a rosebud, Theresa thought, how perfect can it really be?

But that, that aspect of Emma’s body, would be her focus. She’d stroke the girl’s pussy for a while, that had to be done so the girl knew she was being owned—all of her—but for Emma, she seemed to have given the girls a suggested addiction for that rosebud. But once she slid her thumb into Emma’s “perfect pink rosebud” and began deeply fingering it in and out, in and out, she would not stop until Emma cried out and agreed completely that she was indeed Mistress’ little girl.

Theresa figured she’d find out soon enough for herself just how pretty that rosebud would be.

She gave Emma more suggestions, then took her by the hand and led her back to the living room, telling her to be still at one point a few feet from the coffee table. She put her finger on her lips and then looked at the loveseat. Since it had two cushions and she needed to be in the middle, she didn’t want to end up sinking into that space between the cushions. Not sure what to do about it she stepped over and asked:

“Janine, do you have anything like a yoga mat?”

“Yes, we have several, inside the bedroom, closet, should be on the bottom left side, let me do it, Mistress.”

Theresa nodded and Janine stood up directly in front of her, just inches away. She could smell Janine’s scent stronger than ever—it was a given in working together in close proximity they’d picked up on such things over the years, but with Janine right there in front of her, so close, not even an arm’s length away—it was more like a hand with extended fingers close.

Without even thinking, Theresa spoke:

“Bri and Kess, pause.”

They obeyed because good girls always obey.

“Theresa?”

“Janine,” and she stared into her eyes, such a wonderful shade of blue. “Pause.”

Theresa had to do it, she had to feel Janine’s warm soft flesh, and that was all there was to it.

She explored Janine as well as she could: a nice squeeze of her ass, a kiss on her neck even as she breathed in her scent more, a soft kiss on her lips, slightly parted and captured in place by the power of her own imagination when that command hit home. Janine just smelled so damned good and Theresa had waited so long, she honestly wasn’t sure how much she could take.

With one last look into her eyes, and a soft stroking of a nipple, Theresa pulled back to the position she was standing in, as closely as it was before she issued the command, and issued the new one:

“Girls, live.”

All three picked up perfectly as Janine went to the bedroom and Kess and Bri just sat there watching her walk away.

Kess, seeing Theresa watching Janine as she did that, waited. When Theresa turned back to her, Kess stuck out her tongue and flicked it up and down while jabbing a finger in Janine’s direction. Then she pointed at Theresa and smiled.

Theresa just mouthed the words: “I hope so.”

Kess looked at Bri, Bri at Kess, then both at Theresa. Kess whispered:

“Tonight, things change, for her, and for you. Make it happen, Mistress, for her sake, and for yours. You’re both radiating sex right now, both of us feel it,” and Bri nodded. “Janine, and yes I’m calling her Janine for a reason, wants you to take her so bad it’s hurting her. She’s right there, and whether it’s now, and you can easily drop us and Emma into the core of the Earth for as long as it takes, we have no issues with it, seriously. But please, will you two crazy in love girls just get your damned fuck on once and for all?”

“We’ll see what happens.”

“Oh, yes, Mistress, one other thing you should know, and as I said, things change tonight.”

“Sandy?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“What would that be?”

“She wants to take you, seriously, no BS, and deep. She and I, well, it was DJ’s original idea once you apparently dropped some hints and some information that I believe eventually led to your takedown by D and Sam, or something. Anyway, DJ had an idea to create a program on the light and sound machine that might crack that dominant mind of yours if their plan with D and Sam didn’t pan out. Apparently, it did, and Janine hasn’t really done much with it. The program is done, that much I know.”

“Well, I suppose that would be an interesting experience. Are you serious?”

“See that black bag over there?” and she pointed at it on the side of the loveseat.

“Yes, what about it?”

“That’s the light and sound machine. We brought it up here to do some girl stuff with it but plans changed as they often do. Mistress?”

“Yes?” Theresa asked, not even turning to Sandy and the gears in her mind were really turning and generating some serious heat as she stared at that bag of possibilities.

“Mistress, look at me, please.”

Theresa turned and stared.

“No, no trance, I don’t have that kind of hold on you, maybe someday if you find me worthy. But for her,” and she nodded to the bedroom, “please, I mean this with all the respect and love and admiration I have for you: when the opportunity presents itself tonight, don’t wait another night, or day, we cannot know what will happen tomorrow. Take her, when she least expects it, and I mean take her hard, deep, and don’t let her go. When you’re both happy, let her take you and enjoy the surrender you’ve wanted to offer her since you laid eyes on her. Give, and take, Mistress, it is the nature of balance. Understand?”

“Since when did you become so wise? And you are worthy, I trust you, Sandy, and Kess, and you, Bri, and Anna too. Anytime you care to snatch my mind out from under me, you have my conscious willing consent. Just not right now, OK?”

A few giggles from them and then Sandy said:

“Kess and I have had amazing teachers. And we can smell the heat coming off both of you, it’s rather intoxicating at this point, but you two, stop dicking around and just get it on, tonight.”

With a wink that turned into crazy fluttering, Kess came back.

“I swear, ground rules, Sandy, it’s got to be done.”

They all giggled softly as Janine returned. She had four yoga mats in her arms. Theresa whispered what she needed them for and got that typical “Oh, I see” response. They unrolled them and laid them on the loveseat, stacked, and it gave at least some additional tension so Theresa didn’t end up in the crevice of the cushions.

“Eh, it’ll do,” Theresa muttered. Then she began to disrobe as Janine sat back on the couch.

As Theresa removed her clothing, only Janine had never seen her natural state, and Janine was the only one to gasp quite noticeably because of it. She’d seen Theresa in various bathing suits over the years, but to finally see all of her in that natural splendor was something else.

Theresa made her heart skip a beat or two, she felt. And she juiced like mad because of it.

Kess picked up on her scent because she was so used to it, then Bri caught it. They looked at each other and winked, and then Theresa took a seat on those mats on the loveseat and sat back. She wiggled her butt into them a bit and felt confident enough to begin. She stood up and stepped over to a position next to Emma.

She put her finger to her lips and when she got nods from the girls, she began.

“Hello?”

Just the slightest twitching on her face, some twitches with the fingers, a slight shift in breathing.

“Hello.”

More movement now, her jaw closed a bit, tested it side to side, and her fingers began to move, hands away from the body.

“Hello!”

Eyes opening, lots of fluttering as one would expect as awareness came back.

She turned and saw a woman, a knockout really, with crazy brilliant blue eyes staring into hers. The lips, full and delicious looking. Great face, insane dark smooth skin, probably from some Middle Eastern or Mediterranean heritage. Emma looked down, practically salivated over the breasts, and the curves, the hips, the smooth stomach, the light tufts of hair on the vulva, and great legs too.

Emma decided in a few moments that yes, she wanted this woman and had to have her, but before she could do anything, the woman reached out her hand.

“Come with me, dear.”

Her hand, on its own, rose and took the outstretched hand. Her response was automatic and involuntary.

They stepped to some weird looking half-couch of some kind with what looked like yoga mats on it and wondered why. Because the mats had been added after Theresa had given her the suggestions for the environment she would find herself in, they stood out like a sore thumb considering they were each of a different color.

Just as Theresa was turning to sit, Emma actually pointed it out:

“Why are there yoga mats on this couch?”

Theresa, realizing the little faux pas, and forgetting that she hadn’t had time to give her the “Don’t worry about it” trigger, decided to make it a one-time thing. She turned to face Emma:

“Look into my eyes,” and as Emma did, “the last thought you had in your mind, don’t worry about it, and it will float away, forgotten, now.“

Fluttering on the eyelids, and Emma’s head cocked slightly to one side and her face smoothed out a bit.

“OK,” was her response, in a very soft whisper.

Theresa felt much better about it and then finally did turn to sit down. She had Emma stand in front of her, between her legs. Emma still had on the sundress; she simply hadn’t felt it right to disrobe before getting into the kitchen earlier so it remained on since Theresa herself was still dressed.

She had no idea who the woman sitting before her was, but she radiated control, finesse, and a great deal of confident dominance, that much Emma picked up on rather quickly.

“Tell me your name, my dear.”

“Emma.”

“What a lovely name, for a lovely little girl.”

“Don’t call me that.”

“And why not, dear?”

“Because I’m not a little girl.”

“Well, you’re wearing a pretty sundress, why not take that off and let me see what a beautiful little girl you truly are.”

Her hands began to take off the dress, lifting it over her head, automatically and involuntarily, but Emma wasn’t even aware of that happening.

“I said don’t call me that.

By the time the dress was over her neck and now held in one hand as she dropped it to the floor, Theresa was very happy to see she had a wonderful body overall.

“You are beautiful, dear, truly. Turn for me, let me see all of you, please.”

Her body turned, and Theresa was able to finally see what the girls had been raving about. While she wouldn’t go so far as to call it the most perfect ass ever, it was indeed spectacular and she couldn’t wait to really get some quality one-on-one time with Emma to get to know every centimeter of it intimately.

“You are splendid, truly splendid, little girl.”

“I said stop calling me that.”

Emma stood there, not even realizing she was juicing like mad. The suggestions Theresa had dropped down into her deep mind were working the magic that deep hypnosis usually does: making an imagined scene a reality. The idea was she would have Emma resist her on the conscious level as much as she possibly wanted to, but on the unconscious level, her body would betray her.

There was nothing really unusual about this process, it just needed well-planted properly worded suggestions and time.

The girls sitting on the couch could only see Emma from the front, as she was blocking Theresa from their view. Kess was expecting a very noticeable reaction from Theresa upon seeing that rosebud and even made a bet over dinner about it.

Emma stood there, looking directly at them and never saw anything at all. As far as her conscious awareness mattered, the room she was in was brightly lit, with something like white walls that just seemed to fade into the distance, but she couldn’t detect anything more than just a few feet away. It was like she was in a dense fog, and only that half couch and Theresa were visible.

She couldn’t even see her dress anymore when she looked down to her left side and she was certain she’d just dropped it at her right side only moments prior before she turned. Now this unknown woman was checking her out, staring at her perfect ass. She thought it was perfect herself, and not just because others told her it was. It was a perfect ass because it was her perfect ass.

Just like her perfect pink rosebud.

“Grab your right cheek with your right hand, dear, and pull it out for me. Show me your rosebud, little girl.”

“I said,” as she grabbed that cheek with a good firm grip, “don’t call me that,” as she pulled her cheek out.

Emma’s voice, of course, had risen in intensity as far as the volume went, but Theresa wasn’t worried at all. She’d be screaming soon enough if Theresa allowed it. Theresa was also quite happy to see this little girl responding so perfectly. She was juicing herself nicely evidenced by it running down the insides of her thighs even if Emma had no conscious awareness of it at all.

Upon finally seeing that stunningly pink rosebud against that tanned skin, Theresa’s tongue actually licked out twice without her even realizing it. Once she caught herself about to do it a third time, she closed her mouth and then stroked her chin. She leaned over to the side a few inches so the girls could see her face and she winked.

Kess leaned over to Janine and softly whispered:

“Dinner, Cellini’s, Saturday night, all of us, on you.”

“Yes, yes, OK, fine.”

Kess, happy to have won that little bet, sat back and just watched Emma’s defenses get chipped away a little at a time as Theresa’s slow hypnotically-powered seduction was just getting started.

All three of them were already in a light trance just listening to Theresa’s voice, and all three of them had been stroking their slits softly and slowly since Emma lifted that dress and they saw that perfect ass once more. The things Emma had done to them, that short conditioning she put them through, they all were still under those effects, and Theresa knew it.

She was going to use Emma’s hypnotic domination of each of them against them and then top them with her own hypnotic domination as well, unlike anything she’d ever done before with Kess and Bri in particular.

For Janine, Theresa had something special in mind. She’d owned Janine’s willing mind for years now, and she’d waited years to get her hands on that glorious girl’s body as well. Now, with that short brief experience earlier holding Janine closer than ever, and with that body almost literally within her grasp again, sitting a few feet away, Theresa committed herself to breaking Janine once and for all.

Safely, in Janine’s own home, safe in Theresa’s loving embrace as she stroked Janine’s brain with her whispers and her pussy and rosebud with her very talented fingers until Janine’s very mind itself leaked down her thighs all over those silly yoga mats.

But at least the loveseat wouldn’t get stained.