The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 31

“What a pretty pink rosebud, little girl. It truly is a wonder, you should be very proud of it,” Theresa whispered in that deeper huskier hypnotic voice.

“What part of I said don’t call me a little girl isn’t sinking in, bitch?” Emma replied.

“Ah, a fighter, I can appreciate that. But how can you fight, little girl, when this wonderful body of yours only wants to surrender to pleasure, like so,” and after sucking her right thumb wet, Theresa slid it deep into Emma’s rosebud—there was no slow easing it in, no, it went in tip to knuckle as quickly as Theresa could make it happen.

“Look, biiiitttt...” and Emma didn’t complain about it again. She’d still been standing there as instructed, her right hand still pulling her right cheek out the entire time and hadn’t moved from that position. Because of it, Theresa had clear access to that rosebud and she took it, knuckle deep.

“That’s right, little girl, this rosebud is very happy to give in to this pleasure, there’s no need to fight anymore, really. You can, if you feel you must, allow yourself continue to expend all your energy resisting me and the control I’m gaining over you with each stroke into this pretty” and she pushed in that thumb a bit harder on that last word “pink” and again with another deep insertion “rosebud” and finally a really deep insertion that made Emma stand on the balls of her feet.

Theresa couldn’t see it, of course, because Emma wasn’t facing her, but the girls on the couch, they saw it all. Emma’s face had contorted many times in just a few seconds but it was obvious she was about to explode with an orgasm that would probably wipe her out.

She’d gone from as utterly defiant as a girl could probably be and switched into a perfectly compliant helpless little girl lost in the pleasure of having her asshole thumb-fucked deeply, by someone that knew how to do it the right way, in a split-second.

The suggestions Theresa had given Emma in the bedroom weren’t just to hide her knowledge, as extensive as it was, about hypnosis, mind-control, domination, and several other things she was apparently quite knowledgeable about in the book-learning sense. She’d also dropped suggestions that would force Emma’s body to respond, on that automatic involuntary level, to things she would be doing her during the course of her hypnotic domination.

The whole point was Theresa wasn’t going to dominate Emma, and Kat to high degrees, just by stroking her pussy and ass and other aspects of her body in only the physical sense.

She was going to hypnotically dominate her which changed everything.

Adding hypnosis, and that connection with her deep mind, already well surrendered to Theresa on many levels, just made this an exercise in futility for Emma in some respects. But Theresa would be doing the same thing to Bri, then Kess, then Janine, in that order, and having them witness it visually as Emma gave in so much faster than any of them might believe possible only served to heighten their sensitivity to what was coming even if they didn’t know any of them would be next.

But Theresa knew her girls very well. After seeing what she was able to bring about in Emma’s demeanor in a short period of time, she was confident they’d all be begging her to have the same thing done to them.

And Theresa was more than up to that task, too.

“Does rosebud want to come? Does she like me thumb-fucking her, Emma? Do you even have the ability to think right now as I continue sliding in” deep insertion “and out, and then right back in again, endlessly if necessary, because I’m fairly confident rosebud here wants to cum for me, and only me, very soon. She won’t cum for you right now, she’s under my hypnotic spell, and she obeys me, not you.”

Emma’s mind, safely scrambled, heard the word “hypnotic” and Emma did her best to speak.

“Hyp... hypnotic... what are... oh shittttt... talking about... ohhhhhhhhhh”

Theresa was consistent as her strokes with that thumb went in and out, deep and fast on the penetration, slow and gentle as it was pulled back. She timed the penetrations on Emma’s inhales and Emma was practically gasping them in, and because that act of breathing had sped up rather significantly, so had the thumb that was fucking her so well in that most sensitive spot on her entire body.

“Yes, rosebud here is all mine now, aren’t you, little girl. You are my little girl now, all of you, actually, including this pretty pussy of yours, so wet, so slick and juicy, feel this, little girl, feel it now.”

Theresa shifted forward a few inches on those yoga mats, reached her left hand over Emma’s left hip then slid her palm down the tummy, across the vulva, and slipped the middle finger again to the knuckle and Emma’s knees buckled in response, automatically and involuntarily. She cried out softly and that’s when the first orgasm slammed into her.

She gushed all over Theresa’s left hand, and Theresa just kept that insistent thumb-fucking of her rosebud at the same steady pace. She’d considered sticking it in really deep and just holding it through the orgasm but decided it would be best to not stop as her Mother had instructed her.

Stroked from the front, stroked from the back, responding automagically and involuntarily due to her hypnotically heightened sensitivity, Emma effectively passed out in some respects from the mental perspective but her body obeyed Theresa and remained standing.

“Good little girl, you are a very good little girl for me, my little girl now. I know, I know it feels so wonderful to give in, and you have some fight left, don’t worry about it, we’ll be taking care of that soon. In fact, in a very short period of time, you’ll beg me to do this for you because not having me touch you in this way will leave you with an empty feeling you won’t be able to explain to anyone, but I’ll know it’s there, and I will know why.”

Bri, Janine, and Kess were rather aggressively stroking themselves. Bri had pulled her legs up, feet on the cushion, and slid down a bit to get access to her own rosebud and was doing her best to mimic what she was seeing Theresa do to Emma. Kess did the same thing after Bri started, and both girls were whimpering so softly. Emma wasn’t hearing them, so it really didn’t matter: Theresa’s suggestions had ensured Emma’s mind only knew of her existence in that foggy white room.

The girls could have fired off shotguns with each orgasm they were about to have and it wouldn’t have made Emma blink.

Bri came first, a hard one that crunched her visible abdominal muscles as she held that middle finger deep in her rosebud.

Kess followed, triggered more by what Bri had done and her whimpers than by what she was seeing Theresa do to Emma at that point. It didn’t matter, both of them were locked in an orgasm that stayed with them for almost a full minute.

Janine, glancing to her left to see Bri fucking herself silly, then to her right to see Kess doing the same, made her feel like she was missing something. And then her legs rose on their own, her feet softly planted on the cushion mirroring their positions, and her hands worked magic on herself and in under thirty seconds, Janine joined the other sleepy girls in a powerful orgasm that didn’t seem to end for quite some time.

Theresa leaned to her left upon hearing that third whimper and knew it was Janine. All three of her sleepy girls, locked in that position, legs open, fully exposed, deeply fingering themselves, lost to pleasure.

“Soon, girls, soon, enjoy,” Theresa whispered to herself.

Theresa whispered to Emma:

“Little girl, relax, yes, relax for me, come down a bit, gain some focus, come down, that’s right. Listen to me closely and obey.”

She’d stopped fingering Emma’s pussy but still kept that thumb working in and out, not missing a single beat. Emma’s rosebud just kept clenching and releasing with each insertion and withdrawal and it never seemed to end.

“Turn, little girl, stare into my eyes and obey.”

Emma turned softly, barely able to keep her eyes focused. Her jaw was completely relaxed, eyes half-lidded, and she’d been drooling rather copiously but that was to be expected. As she made that eye contact, Theresa spoke:

“Your hands, here,” as she pressed on a spot on the yoga mats just off her left thigh, “and your knees go right there,” pointing to the right side of her thighs, “up and over, like a bridge, on all fours, obey.”

Emma stepped back about a half-foot, then put her left hand down first. After she got her balance, her left leg rose and the knee settled into the yoga mat. Once that happened, then she placed her right hand a few inches away from the left hand, and finally as Theresa reached over her back with her left arm and hand and tugged her gently, Emma’s right leg lifted from the floor and she was now fully on the couch.

A slight bit of shuffling as Theresa scooted back just a bit to be able to sit up against the back of the loveseat, and then she tugged Emma a bit more into the center of it front to back to get proper balance.

“There you are, my little girl, are you comfortable,” she asked, even as that thumb just kept stroking her.

“Yes.”

“Good little girl, my good little girl, arch your back, dear, that’s right, good little girl, arch a bit lower, there, perfect, be still.”

Emma’s back had arched to give a nice downward curve from her shoulders to her ass, and in the process, her ass lifted a bit and now Theresa’s right forearm was able to rest along her right cheek and take some of the stress off her shoulder. It also made it easier to keep thumb-fucking her too.

Theresa reached up under Emma’s soft neck and squeezed gently and pressed upward.

“Bring your face up, dear, straight up, that’s right, right... there, be still. Little girl, be still for me. From this moment on, you will remain in this position without moving, feeling more and more comfortable with each breath, and no matter what happens, no matter how much pleasure I allow you to experience, you will be still and unable to move from this moment on, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Theresa felt Emma’s voice in her throat as she said it, then stroked her throat softly. As per the suggestions for enhanced sensitivity, Emma shivered at the touch as Theresa just kept making slow soft strokes from her chin down her throat, over and over.

Of course, Emma hadn’t consciously picked up on the stroking as it was synced with that thumb still working magic on her rosebud.

Everything that Theresa was doing and going to do would be in sync with that thumb in Emma’s rosebud: her breathing—deep penetration on the inhale, remove on the exhale, suggestions with specific words would be synced with the deep penetration and many other things.

It would have been fairly easy and even quite enjoyable to break Emma in a classic sense: just stroke her and coo at her softly and over time, she’d break, because everyone does. No one can ever hold out long enough if someone wants to break them. It’s always just a matter of time before their conscious ability to resist ends up crumbling like that Jenga tower when it just can’t stay standing.

But Theresa was a hypnotic creature, why bother with all that messy stuff, and the girl maybe even legitimately fighting back in the physical sense, when she could just whisper the girl’s mind to sleep and program the body to respond as she wanted?

“So much easier to give in,” she thought to herself.

Theresa began to stroke her fingernails from the top of Emma’s forehead back through her hair along the scalp, continuing down the back of her neck, to the upper back between the shoulder blades, all the way down the middle of her back and to the cleft of her ass.

Then again, and again, and again, and as Theresa repeated it Emma’s body trembled more and more with each stroke.

“Feel this, little girl, this is pleasure, this is what’s possible, and this is just a taste really. You can and you will feel things because of my touch and only my touch that you have never dreamed possible. Something as simple as this,” and the fingernails hit her scalp at the hairline and started their backward path to that cleft again, “can be more powerful than the best orgasm you’ll ever have.”

Emma’s body shivered, and a serious wave of goosebumps washed over her skin, dimpling it and making all those fine hairs stand up which just fed back into the pleasure and made it even better as Theresa just continued stroking over and over, forehead to cleft, forehead to cleft, and that thumb never stopped.

She glanced at the girls, who could now be seen clearly over that arch in Emma’s back. All three were eyes closed and just stroking themselves pretty deeply. She wanted them to watch what she was doing to Emma to get that visual, so she whispered:

“Sleepy girls, look at Emma, see how happy she is, my little girl, stroked, as she presents herself to me, and allow your deep imaginations to imagine just how wonderful it would be for you to be her, right now.“

That set the gears in motion for what would come later for Bri, Kess, and Janine. They opened their eyes, not easily, and then focused on Emma. Seeing her there, on all fours, when the last time their eyes were open she was standing, made all of them gasp.

There before them, Emma, presenting herself to Theresa, who was fingering her rosebud and stroking her almost like a pony having its coat being smoothed out head to tail.

Kess grunted hard and came because she’d read a few stories over the years about pony play, and the visual there in front of her, in her imagination, was Emma as a pretty pony being stroked by its owner. She couldn’t resist that orgasm if she wanted to and had no choice but to let it tear through her as she grunted and then growled through it.

Hearing Kess making those sounds set off Bri, completely by chance, and she too just gave in.

Janine, still there just staring into Theresa’s eyes, captured, as she had been for years now. Those brilliant blue eyes, she could and would stare into them as long as Theresa desired and she knew it.

Theresa’s lips moved and formed the word “cum” and Janine obeyed.

“As if she had a choice,” Theresa giggled out loud, unworried about it being heard in that room where only those grunts, growls, and now Janine’s whimpers and a few yelps were heard.

Emma, the pretty girl that she was, only shivered and whimpered softly.

“You are doing so well, my little girl, so very well. I’m going to train you now for several purposes. The first, and the most important is this: from this moment forward, whatever you say to me, whether it’s just yes or no, or an answer to a question, or a statement of any kind, will always be followed by the word ‘Mistress,’ and you will respond automatically and involuntarily. You must obey. Do you understand?“

Now the moment of truth, but Theresa had no reason for concern.

She was, after all, the most hypnotic woman ever.

“Yes, Mistress.”

Kess came again, Bri a few seconds behind her, and then Janine shortly afterward. They all went limp less than a minute later and just melted into the couch.

“My sleepy girls, you’ve done well, and you can rest in deep trance for a while, eyes closed. Relax, deep trance, deeper and deeper, and listen. Let your imaginations provide you with sights and your ears will provide the soundtrack. Listen to my voice as I train my little girl. You must obey.

Sighs from all the girls, now dropping deeper at Theresa’s command.

“Little girl, listen to my voice, and only my voice. In a moment, you’re going to cum for me, because I want it to happen. This is not for you, this pleasure you’re going to experience will not be for you, it will be for me as a gift to you for being obedient. Obedience is pleasure, and you will learn that when you obey me, that pleases me. You gain pleasure from obeying me and I return the pleasure to you for your obedience with pleasure. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“When I and only I say the words ‘Cum for me, little girl’ that is when you receive your reward for your obedience. You will always feel that warm yummy pleasure in your tummy as you’ve already been trained. In time, that pleasure in your tummy will increase, and always be with you. But this pleasure you’re about to receive, it happens for me, not you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Also, from this moment forward, every single time you say ‘Yes, Mistress’ to me, or answer me for any reason, the moment you say the word ‘Mistress’ you will feel this,” and she deeply penetrated her rosebud with that thumb and held it in place. Really hard and deep.

Trembling, shivering, goosebumps, quivering, shaking, all of it at the same time head to toe and her rosebud clamped down on Theresa’s thumb quite severely and didn’t let it go. Theresa withdrew it to the thumbnail and held it in place.

“Every single time you say ‘Mistress’ to me, you will feel this,” and she did it again and held it, felt Emma’s rosebud contract and hold, not letting go.

She repeated that sequence about twenty more times in a row, knowing it was locking in on that automatic involuntary level where it should be.

Then she tested it. She removed her thumb back to the thumbnail and then said:

“Who am I?”

“Mistress.”

She felt Emma’s rosebud clench, automatically and involuntarily and it held for about seven seconds.

“Who am I?”

“Mistress.”

Again, the same reaction, but Emma gasped.

They repeated this for a few minutes until Emma shaking so profusely Theresa actually felt it necessary to reinforce that one command and did it with a deep whisper, right into Emma’s left ear, hot breath and lips as D had taught her that was so much more effective:

“No matter what I do to you, with you, or for you, no matter how much pleasure I allow you to have, you will be still, little girl, Little girl, be still. Obey.“

Emma’s entire body basically went cataleptic with that command and Theresa felt it happen. She wasn’t expecting it but presumed it could happen, and it most certainly did.

Now immobilized in place by way of hypnotic domination, Emma could truly only suffer the pleasure Theresa had in mind for her to experience.

She leaned in with another deep whisper:

“You are a good little girl.”

Emma came.

Because she had no choice.

Emma cried.

But not tears of pain or suffering.

“It feels so good to submit, little girl. Only the first step, you have so far to go and I will be with you every step of the way. Always honest, always trusting. You never falter, and you never disobey. Say it.”

“I never... falter, and I never disobey.

“Again.”

“I never falter, and I never disobey.”

“Again.”

“I never falter, and I never disobey.”

“Who am I?”

“Mistressss... oh goddd...”

That time Theresa did the deep penetration of her rosebud just as a reinforcement, but from that moment on it wouldn’t be necessary again. The thumb would be used for other purposes but always as a reminder that what Emma was being told to do would be linked to pleasure.

“Good little girl. Emma, sleep.”

Emma dropped pretty seriously deep and was allowed to rest comfortably there for a few minutes as Theresa came up with her next line of attack, so to speak.

But that thumb never once stopped since it first entered Emma’s perfect pink rosebud. It was a consistent reliable thing for her to focus on when needed if she drifted, and it was being done with intention by Theresa because everyone needs something to focus on sometimes.

Especially if it’s a thumb deep in their assholes, fucking them constantly and never stopping.

* * *

Z woke up first, not Mark, for whatever reason. As he regained his senses, he pushed himself up on the bed gently, noticing D, or perhaps Sam, lying there beside him. He was drawing a literal blank on what had happened, nothing but foggy memories and nothing to latch on to at all.

He remembered the video, then glanced at that little laptop table. His phone wasn’t there where he was quite certain he’d left it. Looking around he saw it nowhere in the room. D, or perhaps Sam, was apparently sleeping deeply so he stood and headed to the kitchen. He saw his phone on the charger and walked over to it. Upon powering it up there were several texts message, to him, from his own number.

“The plot thickens,” he whispered and then tapped the first one:

Hey, do NOT watch the videos, not yet. Sam and D are waiting for you to get your domination thing on. He’s squeaky clean just like you are, so go, have fun, make Sam’s truest deepest fantasy come true and take him like he’s never dreamed possible.

Z read it like seven times over and still wasn’t getting it, wondering who the hell sent it—had to be him or Mark because D and Sam couldn’t know his password to unlock the phone, but then again, hypnosis does tend to reveal a lot of secrets. And when the text said “videos,” as in plural, Z really got curious. He moved on to the next message:

Yes, I know you’re thinking about it being more than one video, and there are two of them. Watch the shorter one first, but you have them with Sam or D present, do NOT watch it yourself, or allow Mark to do that. It must be a mutual viewing, I mean it.

Z’s eyes went wide. Next message:

I’m serious, no videos without Sam or D present, and don’t let Mark view them on his own. It’s very important that you do this, you’ll understand why after you watch both of them, together. And if possible, do it on a big screen, I think you can wirelessly watch it on Theresa’s big screen in the living room.

“Oh, that’s going to be interesting, watching us in high definition on that, geez,” Z wondered. Final message:

Yes, it’s fucking hot, trust me, or yourself as the case may be. Just don’t watch it on this tiny fucking smartphone display, OK? Anyway, it’s time to dominate Sam and make his fantasy really come true. And get more water and some bananas or something to eat before you start. Have fun, play safe, and trust each other.—B and V

“B, and V? Who the fuck is that?” he exclaimed softly.

“Oh, yeah, them, well that’s going to take a while, and I’m hungry,” D offered as he very shakily walked up behind Z and kissed him on the right shoulder.

“You know, about the videos?”

“Well, I haven’t watched them, no, but for some reason when you finally got zonked, I was still left behind, so to speak. Lucid dreaming or something, it really didn’t make any sense to me and I thought the whole experience was a dream till I apparently put myself to sleep, and that was that. I have no recall after that.“

“So, B and V, who are they?”

“You didn’t watch the videos?” D asked, grabbing a banana.

“No, I just checked the messages and they said not to do it without you or Sam around to watch at the same time.”

“Messages?”

“Here, read ’em. I need something to drink, water or wine?”

“Fuck it, wine works for me. The banana, we need something more too.”

Z nodded and made some sandwiches while D scanned the messages. He laughed a few times, apparently in on whatever the joke was because of them. Z had no clue and was still doing his best to recall anything but after that point where he blanked out, nothing was coming from that fog.

Sandwiches on the island, a new bottle of that delicious wine, and the boys had a chat.

“Based on the messages, I think that I’m going to hold off revealing anything for now. I know, you could drop me and get the info, but if you’ll trust me, and what’s happening, it’ll be better for all of us, OK?” D asked.

“OK. That’s still weirding me out, but OK.”

“You have no idea, and honestly at this point, I wish I didn’t either because I want no secrets between us. Do you want to watch it now, or later after you get your thing on with Sam?”

“Later, because I really do need to get those instructions into you, so let’s work on that.”

(SNAP)SLEEP!

D tranced instantly just as he was lifting his sandwich off the plate.

“Take the bite, enjoy it, then set the sandwich back down. After, place your hands in your lap, and close your eyes,” Z instructed.

D took a decent bite, enjoyed it and as he chewed his arms lowered to the plate. He released the sandwich and put his hands in his lap and closed his eyes.

Z waited for the chewing to stop and the visual act of swallowing was completed. As soon as it was...

(SNAP)SLEEP!

(SNAP)SLEEP!

(SNAP)SLEEP!

He stopped after the third command because he didn’t want D dropping back down as deep as he’d been before, that experience needed further study. He just needed D deep to accept the commands he then began to offer.

“D, relax, and allow yourself to go deeper slowly as I speak to you. I need to give you some instructions that are very important and must be followed precisely. Soon I’ll be sending you off to dreamland for a while, and you’ll have such a great time there, I promise. But for now, listen closely.”

D relaxed and listened as Z provided what he needed him to know. Each suggestion was clarified, precisely and specifically, and D confirmed he could handle things just fine. Some parts of some things would be placed in an area of their shared mind where Sam would have access to them so those suggestions would work for him exactly as Z hoped.

D was then instructed to drift off for a while and allow Sam to awaken, and Z would get back to D very soon. He was to make sure that Sam had no awareness of what had happened so far, nor the instructions D had just been given as well. D confirmed it would be just fine, then let go.

A few flutters on the eyelids and Sam returned.

He looked to his right, then left. He licked around the inside of his mouth and tasted the mayo and honey mustard from the turkey sandwich, looked down and saw it about half-eaten, then he glanced over at...

“Z, at your service.”

“Ah, you’re at it again with D, I take it.”

“Well, yes, I did take it, and him, and had some fun for a while, and he loved it even more the second time around apparently.”

“And me, I mean, have you taken me yet? Or am I not supposed to remember something? What the hell time is it anyway?” and Sam turned, saw the clock—02:43 AM—and laughed.

“What?” Z asked.

“I am just never going to get used to that, losing so much time. I mean I know D was out for a bit, I can sense that when it happens most of the time, but wow, last time I looked at a clock it was like early evening or something.”

“Yeah, it’s been an interesting night so far but it’s not done. Eat, we’ve got things to discuss.”

They finished off the meals and chatted a bit, then cleaned things up.

Once again, when the opportunity presented itself—because Z really fucking loved to do it for him and D too—the moment came when Sam turned away from Z on his right side and Z was already there. Left hand on the neck, choke-pull to the shoulder, deep whisper and Sam was his in no more than two seconds.

“SLEEP!” he whispered louder than ever but it sank in deeper than ever just the same because of it being right there in his ear canal.”

Sam let go, collapsing back against Z as Z held him up literally by his grip on the throat alone.

“That’s right, sleeeeeep, you’re mine once more, my sleepy boy, unable to resist, snatched once again so easily. You surrender to me so well, Sam, go deeper, 1,000 times deeper and hold steady there, just hold steady when you get there and say I am deep for you, Mr. Wolf, when you get to that point 1,000 times deeper for me, boy, say I am deep for you, Mr. Wolf, obey.“

Z gently rocked Sam back and forth a bit, breathing into his ear softly, easing up on the choke just a bit as he waited.

“I am deep for you, Mr. Wolf.”

“Good boy. Stand on your own two legs, easily, boy. Stand and sleep, deeper and deeper, and listen to my voice.”

He gave Sam instructions that he would follow Z back to the bedroom, climb up onto the bed and get himself as comfortable as possible, and then Z would drop him just a bit deeper to speak with D one more time. They headed back to the bedroom, and after they did all that, D returned.

“He really loves that, just so you know. So do I, obviously. He hoped you’d just hold him there and rock him gently like you were doing and whisper, nothing but whispers. Once you’ve got us, in that state, holding us, those whispers, those right here in the ear, so close we feel your lips and your breath, that’s some wicked powerful deep stuff for us. You could whisper names from a phonebook, it wouldn’t matter, we would still surrender to it. Thank you, again, from both of us.”

“You’re very welcome. But now it’s time for you to (SNAP)SLEEP!”

D dropped hard, quite hard indeed, even after everything else that had happened so far that night.

“D, here are your final instructions before I send you off to dreamland. I want you to remember when I first took you, allow yourself to do a rewind and be there again. From the moment I grabbed hold of you to the moment I stopped whispering directly into your ear, I want that section of that experience in your recall, do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good boy. Grab all that info, just the whispers, and that moment of me snatching you. Once you have just that aspect of the experience, tell me you have it, please.”

Eyes fluttering, a lot of R.E.M. going on, then a few seconds later:

“I have it all, Sir, the snatch, then the whispers, as requested.”

“Good boy. Now, in your imagination, I want you to find yourself in a nice comfy theater. Have you ever been to one of those theaters like a draft house, with big comfy recliners and they serve food at them during the shows?”

“Yes, there’s an Alamo Cinema Drafthouse here in town, we’ve been there many times.”

“Really, I had no idea, guess we’ll have to check it out sometime. D, I want you to imagine that you’re there for a special showing—The Takedown of D—and you are the only person there. You’re in one of those big comfy recliners, you’ve got drinks, good food if you want it, and the show’s about to begin. Imagine yourself there now, boy.”

Fluttering, and then:

“I’m there, Sir.”

“Good boy. In a moment, I’ll tap you on the forehead, and the moment I do that, your show in that theater will begin. It will be a playback of that first time I took you, from the moment I snatched you and all those amazingly deep whispers that drove you down into surrender, do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“The moment the playback starts, when you hear that version of me in the playback whisper that first command I gave you, you’ll have nice orgasm inside your mind—not in your body, it will be a mental orgasm during the playback, and it’ll be so amazing to watch yourself be taken all over again and feel that happen with that first whispered command, won’t it?”

“Oh, yes, Sir.”

“Good boy. When the clip ends, it will start over, instantly. And you’ll feel yourself have an orgasm inside your mind, and it’ll repeat again when it ends, and another mental orgasm, and it will just keep going, over and over again, and until I decide to allow you to awaken later this morning, this will be what you do: sit back, relax, enjoy the show, endlessly, with endless pleasure of being taken again, and again, and again.”

D was shivering already just knowing what was going to happen, and Z was very happy to see it. Yes, that cock was bouncing like mad, but that would wait awhile.

“D, this is the most important part: your entire focus will be confined to that theater, as you get taken down endlessly until I decide to awaken you later this morning. Because you obey me perfectly, anything that happens between Sam and I will be stored in a place in your shared mind that only he will have access to. This is critical: what I’m going to do with Sam is for Sam and Sam alone. It is not for you, not now, not after, but at a time when he decides himself to allow you to have access to it, that’s when you’ll be allowed to know what took place between us tonight. If you accept my commands, my instructions, and my suggestions, say I will obey, Sir.”

After a few moments, D whispered:

“I will obey, Sir, but may I ask a favor, please?”

“Of course.”

“This isn’t the favor, but can I open my eyes, Sir?”

“Sure.”

D opened his eyes and stared into Z’s just above him as he’d prepared to tap D’s forehead.

“Be safe with Sam, Sir. It’s obvious he wants this, and I want him to enjoy it all, start to finish. I’m perfectly OK with not knowing about any of it, what you’re going to have me doing is gonna loop me out of my mind anyway and I love the idea, thank you. But be safe with him, gentle at first, suck him deep and slow because that’s what you said you had planned to do, and then ravage him like the Wolf you actually are. OK?”

D reached up and palmed Z’s face softly.

“Thank you, and yes, Theresa said suck him slow at first too, interestingly enough. We’ll be fine, and Sam will be mine, it’s that simple.”

Z tapped D’s forehead and he collapsed back. Z waited and after about eight seconds, D gasped and his cock pulsed but there was no orgasm happening from a visible standpoint, nor ejaculation. A soft smile appeared on D’s face and then he just perfectly melted into the pillows and mattress and it made Z’s cock strain against the skin it was sheathed in.

Z sat back for a moment, ran the game plan through his mental registers one last time, and then took in a deep breath and let it go in a sigh.

“Sam, return to me, staying just as deep as you are at this moment. Return to me, boy, now.“

It took about forty seconds, but Sam finally opened his eyes, staring straight up at the ceiling. A blink or two, then his eyes shifted to Z.

“Hello, Mr. Wolf.”

“Good boy. Sit up for me, please.”

Sam reached down to push himself up and as soon as his abdomen crunched, Z darted out, got that neck again, and yanked Sam’s upper body into his along with a softly whispered “Sleep” right into that ear canal once again and Sam was long, long, long gone.

“That’s right, snatched again, boy, always mine, and I’ll take you as often as I want, whenever I want, any time and any way I want, and you will always surrender. Your responses will be automatic and involuntary to me, without a conscious or unconscious ability to control or even be aware of. You will be mine, Sam, all of you, and that’s all there is to it. I’m going to have a great deal of fun with you, doing things to you, and doing things for you. Go deeper, Sam, deeper, everything takes you deeper with me in my embrace. Every whisper, every touch, every glance, every nod of my head, every blink of my eyes, I will be hypnotizing you over and over tonight so many times that I will become the most hypnotic man you’ve ever known. I will be the embodiment of deep perfect obedient trance for you, and you will be completely unable to resist me, ever.”

Sam, drifting deeper as instructed, just started to fall faster and faster now that everything was tied to going deeper.

He responded automatically and involuntarily, as instructed.

And now the fun part.

(SNAP)SLEEP!

Sam hit the core of the Earth from that one single snap because part of the requests that Z had for D was a pretty cool one, even if D said it himself.

Whenever Sam heard Z snap his fingers and offer a command—in this first instance it was the “SLEEP!” command—D would, in his own special way in that control room, capture the event when it actually happened, run it through a signal processor, and spit out to Sam’s awareness the sound of Anonymistress snapping her fingers and hearing her voice command him to sleep, or drop, or obey, or be silly, loopy, droopy, drowsy, or anything he chose to say.

Z snapped and offered a command; Sam heard Anonymistress snap and command him.

Z had no actual idea of just how deep Sam had gone, but he only wanted to do it every now and again and not a finger-snap/command sequence which seemed to have put D into some state of trance they really needed to explore at a later time. He needed Sam functional for all this to work for Sam as he’d hoped, so he wasn’t interested in dealing with all that weird trance state cruft again.

“That’s right, a gift to you from me and Mark, so to speak. And we know how much you love those finger-snaps and that voice, so from tonight forward, whenever you hear me or Mark, or Theresa or Ray, and only we four, snap our fingers and offer you a command, you will hear it as if Anonymistress had offered it directly into your mind. You will respond automatically and involuntarily, just as you would if she was doing it face-to-face. You are unable to resist. You must obey.

Sam twitched slightly at that last utterance because Z pronounced it in a way that Anonymistress would say in her recordings, with the higher voice accent on the word “must” which he loved so much.

“Good boy, and now,” and Z took Sam to his balls in one deep stroke. Sam, being so deeply relaxed, only got a grunt out as his abdominal muscles tightened as Z made it all the way down. An automatic involuntary reaction to lift his hips and push his cock deeper into Z’s mouth happened, and Z was expecting it so his left hand was already starting those slow circles on his tummy.

Sam, unable to resist such stimulation, relaxed, felt that sleepy bliss hit him even in that deep state he was already in and sighed.

“ohhhhhhhhhh...”

Z loved to hear that sound because there was something magical about it every time Sam or D or the girls let go and dropped into trance. But now the real work began.

Z pulled off and began some whispers:

“Sam, from this moment forward, any time I take you to your balls with my mouth, you will sleep for me, deeper than you might be at any given moment. If you are awake when I do it, you’ll drop hard into a deep trance to a level about where you’re at right now; if you’re already in trance, you’ll just drop deeper. How deep you go is entirely up to you, boy. Do you understand?“

“Yes, Mr. Wolf.”

“Wake up, Sam.”

His eyes started to open, and just as they made contact with Z, Z took him again. Sam dropped hard, automatically and involuntarily.

“Good boy. If I do this,” and Z took the right thumb and index finger and circled it at the very base of Sam’s cock against the skin of his groin, “and then I do this,” and he sucked him down to those fingers and held it for several seconds, then pulled off, “you will still be either in a waking state, or wherever you happen to be in trance. There is a distinction between me sucking you all the way to the balls like this,” and he pulled the fingers off and took him all the way down once more. Sam dropped and sighed again.

“Wake up, Sam.”

Eyes open, staring at his Sir.

“And this,” and Z wrapped the fingers around and took him down. Sam responded perfectly and did not sleep for his Sir as instructed when those fingers kept him from being sucked to the balls.

“You must learn when to sleep for me and when to just feel pleasure from my mouth, do you understand, boy?”

“Yes, Mr. Wolf.”

“In a moment, I’m going to do this many times in a row, alternating at random between all the way to your balls and sometimes not, and your body will respond automatically and involuntarily as instructed. You will sleep for me if I’m all the way to your balls, and if not, you’ll just feel the pleasure of my mouth. When I remove my mouth and only when I remove my mouth you will awaken to the state you were in prior to me taking you to the balls. I can also just command you to awaken outright, but with my mouth on you to the balls, you sleep for me. If I pull back, you remain asleep for me. Until my mouth leaves your cock completely, you will stay asleep for me. Do you understand, boy?“

“Yes, Mr. Wolf.”

Z took him down, dropped him, then mouth off and Sam came back up to that point where he’d been.

Z started to take him down again and then slid his fingers in to act as a spacer to prevent the trance from kicking in. Sam responded as instructed, so Z just sucked him up and down the shaft as a reward. Deep cocksucking pleasure, and nothing more.

Z was conditioning him to respond as if the moment he took him to the balls and only at that precise moment, Sam would respond as though he’d been hit with a finger-snap/sleep command. If it wasn’t to the balls, it was just the pleasure of having a soft warm wet mouth sucking his cock.

“You will sleep for me at the moment I take you to the balls, Sam, and only at that moment. Otherwise, you will feel the pleasure of my mouth as expected. All the way to your balls, and you will sleep for me. If not, then just feel me sucking on you deeply, down to that point but not all the way down. Does this distinction make sense to you, boy?”

“Yes, Mr. Wolf.”

“Good boy, so let’s practice.”

Deep sucking for a moment, then remove the fingers, and Sam slept. Fingers back and pulled away half-way up then back down all the way, Sam slept. Mouth off, back up, then right back down all the way and Sam slept again. Teasing him constantly, sometimes stroking his balls softly, sometimes stroking his tummy, but always that mouth owning Sam like he never imagined he could be owned.

For the next forty minutes or so, Z did a whole bunch of variations of this process they’d decided would be known as cocksucking fractionation. Sam responded perfectly as expected, as any good boy would being conditioned in such a physically pleasurable way.

As Sam drifted away on the bliss of the experience, never really knowing if he was awake or asleep, he hoped someday Kess would do something like this for him. As Z took him down again, Sam lost the thought.

By the time he was satisfied that Sam’s reactions were fully automatic and involuntary, he moved on to phase two.

* * *

Theresa whispered:

“Emma, wake up, little girl, all the way awake, being still as instructed.”

Emma’s eyes had a really tough time opening, but they finally did. As consciousness settled in, that thumb in her rosebud was still there, still consistently stroking about once every second and a half, and it just wouldn’t stop.

“Ungh... what, what are you doing to me?” she gasped.

“Training you, my little girl, what else?”

Theresa expected to not hear a complaint about being called a little girl so this was a crucial moment.

“That finger, ohhh... it feels so good, will it always feel like this, Mistress?”

Emma groaned a bit as she mentally felt the thumb penetrate deeply as suggested when she called Theresa Mistress and felt it physically as it was doing in real-time. At that moment Theresa smiled because the battle was over, now some basic conditioning was in order.

Emma, as tough as she’d been and dominant, was now all hers.

“Yes, my little girl, you will always feel this,” and that deep stroke in with intent, “because obedience is pleasure. You will always feel this” deep stroke “when you obey me. When you call me Mistress, you feel this” deep stroke “because it pleases me. You feel this,” deep stroke “because you want to obey me, little girl, do you not?“

“Yes, Mistress.”

A burst of goosebumps as Emma’s response to saying “Mistress” shifted to being automatic and involuntary.

“Good little girl, you are my good little girl. Be still, and relax. Close your eyes, and relax. In a moment, I’ll tug on your left earlobe. When I do, your hearing will simply switch off, it will happen because I say it will happen, and you will hear nothing at all in this little room where we are. No sounds, nothing whatsoever. But you will hear my voice in your mind telling you your mantra, over and over, and it will relax you ten times deeper each time I whisper it in your mind. When I tug your left ear a second time, your hearing switches back on. Do you understand and will you obey?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

The grunt, the eyes already closed, the clench on Theresa’s thumb, and then Theresa tugged her left earlobe and Emma heard nothing else.

“Girls, come back to me, now.“

Bri came back first, then Kess and Janine was really out of it and took almost a full minute.

They stared and saw Emma, still presenting herself, Theresa’s thumb still fucking her rosebud just as before with that slow steady rhythm, and Kess asked:

“Mistress, is she...?”

“Mine, yes, in every way that matters. I’m sorry you missed some of it but it’s OK, sometimes moments are personal and for just the ones involved. There will be more involved, of course. I’ll have Emma move in with me for a while and we’ll be able to work more closely, but I’m confident that this delicious young lady will be a fine addition to our little hypno-family. She needs one herself, and yes, she made some mistakes, we all do, but we’ll all be better in the long run by helping her and showing her love and trust instead of tossing her to the side. She’s smart, intelligent, fast, and knowledgeable, and I mean come on, this rosebud, it really loves my thumb, girls.”

Theresa winked and everybody giggled.

“So, what now, is it over?” Bri asked.

“No, I’m going to do some programming now and then take her really deep, super deep almost. Janine, do you remember the forehead induction?”

Janine’s eyes went wide and she nodded.

“I haven’t used that one in some time, but I bet this young lady is going to show us her most beautiful inner self without hesitation. What do you think?”

Janine remembered that induction. The one she’d used with Gary, and a few others, and she knew when it was done properly—and she’d taught it to Theresa, actually—the person induced with it would pretty much end up in an Esdaile state in a short period of time.

When Theresa had mentioned the “beautiful inner self” she meant that look on the person’s face after they got that deep, and then their eyes were opened with that little tease thing to get them to respond. Janine, even at that moment, remembered Gary’s face, and how perfectly truly hypnotically helpless he was, and it aroused her again just as it had that time.

Seeing someone that fucking deep was seriously fucking hot because it was the closest she’d ever been able to get someone to having their mind literally just shut off. This off-switch project Theresa had mentioned now seriously interested her too, but if Theresa was going to take Emma with that induction, she knew she’d be having a few more orgasms soon.

“Forehead induction?” Kess asked.

“It’s a pure tactile induction, with no words spoken to the subject at all. It has a tendency, for some subjects, to ease them into an Esdaile state or even deeper in a matter of minutes. Usually to get someone there requires twenty to thirty minutes of suggestions and just waiting as the subject drops internally on their own.”

Janine nodded:

“I learned it a long time ago, and in using it myself with a handful of people, it’s beautiful when you get someone that responds to it that deeply. Some people don’t, but if you get someone that does, it’s a rather amazing experience.”

“You’ve never done that one with me, have you?” Kess asked.

“No, and I regret it, but now that Theresa mentioned it, I will, very soon, I promise,” and she gave Kess a hug. “And you too, unless Theresa gets to you first,” as she turned and hugged Bri.

“You have that honor, Janine, Bri already works with me so well on the off-switch. That forehead induction, let that one be just for you to share with her. Now, I’m going to allow Emma to hear again in a few moments. I have something I want to give her that should put a smile on Mark and Sam’s faces, not to mention a bounce in their cocks when I tell them about it. And you three as well when you hear what it is. Remember, Emma won’t take note of you as long as you’re quiet, so don’t find yourselves having too many loud orgasms in the next few minutes, understand?

Janine noted the embedded suggestion and knew that Kess and Bri would respond to it without thinking about it and giggled. Kess and Bri looked at her and she brushed it off.

Theresa reached up and tugged on Emma’s left earlobe once more.

That thumb had never once stopped fucking Emma during that discussion, Kess noted. She figured perhaps Theresa had just self-tranced and gave her right arm a suggestion to thumb-fuck Emma’s rosebud automatically and involuntarily the whole time—she was focusing on it so much because of what D and then Sam had done to her.

Being put up for presentation like that, as if she was being inspected, and then finger-fucked so deeply, and the spanks, oh wow the spanks, they just shifted her entire world-view as she lost it when they did that.

She hoped they’d do it again for her, and as she watched Theresa just keep thumb-fucking that rosebud non-stop so slowly and regularly, Kess wanted Theresa to do it too.

“Hear me, my little girl, come back to me but be still. Tell me how you feel, little girl?”

“Amazing, I feel amazing. Your thumb, Mistress,” and that shiver happened as she’d been conditioned to do, “it feels so good in my rosebud. When everything went quiet, I heard your voice and felt your thumb, and nothing else and I was so calm and peaceful, thank you.”

“Obedience is pleasure, my little girl, and I only want you to feel this good, all the time, or even better. And you will feel better, as time passes. I would like to give you a gift of sorts, one that will make Mark and Sam very happy, and the girls too. I believe it will be very pleasurable for you as well. Would you like a gift like that? One that not only gives you pleasure, but at the same exact time it can give Mark, Sam, or any of the girls—and yes, myself included—great pleasure as well?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

She shivered and Theresa smiled, looking directly at Janine.

“Mark and Sam are such wonderful good boys, they truly are. The girls and I would tell you this, and I know you met Sam very briefly, and you had a chance for him to taste you, and you tasted him in return. Give, and take, that is the nature of balance, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Mark and Sam, being the good boys they are, often find themselves caring more about pleasing their partner than themselves. They give freely of this, the pleasure to others, and will resist at times when you offer to please them. It seems odd, does it not, that such young healthy men, with such wonderful soft warm bodies, and such delicious cocks, balls, and yes rosebuds, with sweet thick cream to feed us with, often times ignore their deepest primal desires and set them aside just to make sure that they please us and satisfy us first. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“So, because at times they will avoid allowing themselves to give in to those primal male desires to just take what they want, take what they need, and allow that primal side of them come out and just dominate us so wonderfully, it lies on us, because we care about them and love them and want them to feel good as well, to make the first move, as it is. Are you understanding me, Emma?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“In a moment, I’m going to do something for you. It will imprint on your sleeping mind and stay with you from this moment on, and it will only happen between those of us in this little hypno-family that we share. No one outside our group will be able to have this effect on you, ever. Our group which includes our counterparts, and you will meet all of them probably tonight,” and she glanced at Janine who nodded “when we have a nice big get together at Cellini’s,” and then she nodded at Kess and Kess practically squealed over it.

“This gift I give to you is for pleasure, your own as well as that of others. In time, all of us will have this type of pleasure trigger that is designed to be thrown by another, and upon that trigger being used, you become mindless, empty, blank, and with one complete focused purpose.”

Kess and Bri both gasped, knowing what it was going to be, what it had to be: a trigger to make Emma, and potentially them in the future, a perfectly mindless cocksucker, in an instant. But Theresa had said it would work with the girls as well, so she’d be a perfectly mindless pussy licker and sucker too, they imagined.

Janine, sitting there, hearing Theresa say these things, was still utterly stunned at this side of Theresa. She knew it was probably in there, and she wondered if a lot of this was actually Ray but hadn’t detected her in any respects. But to hear her saying some of this, it was really blowing her mind wide open.

“Whenever Mark and Sam do this,” and Theresa reached out with her left hand towards the top of Emma’s forehead. Emma’s eyes caught it as it came into her field of view because being still meant she couldn’t move her head. As it approached her forehead, her eyes kept rolling up to keep it in focus which became difficult fast.

Theresa stroked her fingernails into Emma’s scalp and then raked it back through her hair to the back part just above the crown.

Emma’s jaw shivered and trembled and even twitched, very noticeably.

“You will become a mindless pleasure slave for them, utterly blank, utterly empty, without one single thought in your blank empty mind.”

Emma made some kind of guttural response and it surprised Theresa to some degrees, so she did it again, obviously.

“This simple act,” fingernails hitting the scalp at the hairline, dragging back and raking that scalp, “pushes every single thought out of your mind, leaving you calm and peaceful, blank and empty, with one purpose: to serve at the pleasure of the one doing it, whatever they desire, for as long as they desire.”

Another sound of some kind from Emma and her belly crunched. Theresa, still stroking her rosebud, felt it clench quite hard, and the orgasm washed over Emma.

So she raked her scalp again, then again, and a few more times without speaking. Kess and Bri were practically squealing with delight. Janine, still amazed by this side of Theresa, softly stroked her slit.

“For Mark and Sam, this,” another rake back, “will more than likely mean they need to fuck your mouth, so for them, this,” and another rake, “will instantly turn you into a mindless cocksucker for them, because those boys do love that so much: being in control, allowed to do what they need to do, allowed to just fuck a warm mouthpussy for a while and then feed their mindless cocksucker some sweet thick cream. Emma, if Mark or Sam do this,” another rake, “you will go mindless instantly, blank and empty, calm and peaceful, and open your mouth, lay out your tongue, and get on your knees to be their mindless cocksucker, do you understand?”

“yessssss, mis... stress...”

Emma was pretty far gone, Janine noted. But that thumb, still going, it just never stopped.

She wondered what that would feel like to have Theresa doing that to her on top of everything else that was going on, never stopping, always there, always fucking her rosebud constantly. It would be a perfect distraction of pleasure so every whispered command, instruction, and suggestion would sink in and imprint pretty deep.

Janine felt herself about to orgasm again and just didn’t care anymore: she wanted to be Emma, and when Theresa put Emma to bed, Janine would be honest, as always, and beg her to be that girl, presented, and thumb-fucked for as long as Theresa would be willing to do it.

She had no idea, of course, that Kess and Bri had made that same decision long ago in the evening.

And none of them had any idea that Theresa was going to do it for each of them and own them like they’d never been owned by anyone before.

As she watched Theresa just rake Emma and make her more mindless and fill her with commands, Janine finally did have that soft orgasm. She fought it as much as she could, holding it down hoping that if she didn’t totally lose her mind that perhaps there’d be that much more of it left later for Theresa to own.

* * *

Sam’s eyes opened, and Z was sitting beside him.

“Hi,” he said.

“Here, you need this,” as Z handed him a bottle of water and a banana.

“Thank you, Mr. Wolf.”

No hesitation at all. The response was perfect, automatic, and involuntary, and Z smiled because of it. Sam wasn’t actually awake, of course, but he didn’t know that because of the suggestions Z had given him while he was zonked after so much fractionation.

“Good boy. How do you feel?”

“I feel fine, Mr. Wolf. Am I doing well with my training, Mr. Wolf?”

“I’m doing great, thanks, and you are my perfectly sleepy boy, Sam, you never disappoint. I am so very proud of you, yes, you are doing extraordinarily well, boy. Drink up and eat, and put the peel in this when you’re done,” and he handed Sam another Ziploc bag.

“Yes, Mr. Wolf.”

Z reached over before Sam could actually unpeel the banana and stroked his cock down to the balls and Sam slept, instantly, in place. He just dropped deeper into trance, eyes open, paused more or less, but not there at that moment. Z pulled off his cock—he did not open his hand and let go; he pulled it back off the same way it had got there in the first place.

Sam continued as if nothing had happened at all but did take note of Z’s hand pulling back away from his groin. He looked down, noticed nothing but his cock bouncing, and asked:

“Sir, did I drop something in my lap?”

“No, boy, you’re doing just fine, don’t worry about it.”

Fluttering on the eyelids, and Sam blinked then opened the banana and had a bite of it.

“He’s doing so well, geez, this is going to be so much fun,” Z whispered to himself. “Spot on so far, perfect responses to everything. Geez, Theresa, we’re too good at this.”

Z reached out again and stroked him down, and Sam slept again, eyes open, immobile. Z then stroked up and off and then back down again, over and over slowly, but always completely off Sam’s cock at the top then right back down.

The way Sam reacted in those forty seconds of that activity would be like saying “Pause” and one second later “Live” and doing it over and over, but only in the visual sense. It was like Sam was moving in a super-slow staccato fashion and Z was loving his responsiveness. It wasn’t the Pause command’s actual reaction, however: Sam was basically being put to sleep each time, eyes open, able to respond and move if so desired by Z, and it worked beautifully

The difference here was it was fractionation: each time he took Sam to the balls with his hand, Sam slept for him, tranced, even though he was already in trance, so it just compounded and he went a bit deeper each time. As soon as that contact with his cock was lost, Sam woke up to where he’d been prior and then dropped back to it again. Each time this happened it just sent Sam a little deeper, again and again, and again.

“Excellent, now he responds as expected to the handjob fractionation as well. Time for phase three.”

* * *

“And Emma, whenever the girls or I do this,” yet another rake, yet another grunt, and Emma came finally from all that mindless bliss which Theresa had been waiting for. She just let Emma experience that pleasure of mindless bliss and waited for her little girl to enjoy it all.

Kess and Bri were feet up again and working themselves over pretty wildly and having a good time, at least from Theresa’s perspective. But Janine sat there and just stared at Theresa, not Emma, and she was slowly stroking her slit back and forth.

Theresa noted it and realized that Janine had begun mirroring with her finger in her pussy what Theresa was doing with her thumb in Emma’s rosebud. She’d basically synced to it and more than likely it happened without her even being aware of it. Theresa almost stopped the thumb to see if Janine would stop, but then realized no, she had to keep it moving until it was time to put Emma to sleep for the night.

She had no idea what time it actually was, had to be almost 3 AM or something, and that was fine, she was here until those girls were hers, permanently.

“Soon, my sleepy girl, soon,” Theresa offered silently with a slight cocking of her head. Janine cocked hers exactly the same way. Theresa smiled, Janine smiled, and they were locked in tight.

After a minute or so Emma was breathing somewhat normally again so Theresa continued:

“Good little girl, you are doing so well and I am so proud of you. When any of the girls or I do this,” with the rake back, “mindless bliss, one purpose, obey for pleasure, whatever they want, as long as they want. You do this for pleasure because you know, on every level that matters, that the girls and I will return this pleasure to you in exactly the same way. When you rake our scalps like this,” and that last rake Theresa intended to do make Emma yelp and actually cry a bit but Theresa what it was and continued.

“We will become your pleasure slave, willingly, as you desire, for as long as you desire. You understand this now, do you not, my little girl?”

“Yessss, Mistresss... ohgodohgodohgod

And Emma came hard, again, and Theresa knew once and for all that Emma was truly hers.

She’d broken Emma in a short period of time, using suggestions and hypnotic domination, and she was quite pleased with the results. Now it was time to give Emma some calm and peace.

She leaned in and whispered something in her ear even as Emma cried, then she tugged that left earlobe and Emma went silent as she shifted to that internal voice once more, along with that thumb, still stroking her consistently and deeply.

“Girls, I’m done, and Emma is now mine, pretty much guaranteed. Now I’m going to take her deeper than she’s more than likely ever thought she could go, and it’ll happen pretty fast. Please, get up from the couch, grab a cushion each, and come kneel on them in front of Emma on the floor, I want you all to witness her final surrender to me.”

Kess and Bri shook off, and Janine just stood slowly. They grabbed the cushions and set them on the left side of Theresa on the floor, kneeled as instructed, and looked at Emma’s tears still streaming down, but her face was peaceful in a way.

“Girls, you will be silent, obey.“

It wasn’t an option anymore, and they all went perfectly quite as they got comfortable.

Theresa took in a deep breath, let it go in a long sigh, and then reached up and tugged gently on Emma’s left earlobe.

“Mistress?” she asked as her eyes fought to gain focus. Even despite the girls now being closer, she still had no visual awareness of their presence. She did smell something, faintly familiar, but that disappeared the moment her focus became Theresa’s hand reaching for her forehead once again.

“Mistress, please, I don’t... I’m not sure I can handle... Mistress... what’s... what’s happening...”

Theresa began to bring her hand, palm facing Emma’s face, very slowly toward her forehead. Yes, that thumb was still consistently and rhythmically finger-fucking that rosebud as it had been since this all started and Theresa would keep it going well after she was done until Emma was in that bedroom, under the sheet and comforter, and sleeping so deeply even angels would be jealous.

At a consistent very slow pace, like an inch every few seconds, that hand just kept coming closer to Emma’s forehead. Her face went through several emotions: surprise, shock, questioning, and she kept asking for Mistress.

As it got to a point about one inch from her forehead, above the eye line and near the hairline, Emma’s eyes eventually crossed inward and tired themselves out attempting to focus on it. They remained open but they couldn’t focus and she blinked rapidly and randomly.

Another half-inch or so, that thumb still working her rosebud, and finally, her eyes gave out with a deep sigh as she actually dropped into a really, really seriously deep level of trance. Not quite down there just yet, but that would happen soon enough.

When she let go, Kess and Bri gasped simultaneously but caught it with hands over their mouths. Janine was still looking at Theresa, not Emma, and Theresa winked. Janine actually smiled on her own that time and then focused on Emma’s face.

Another quarter-inch closer and Emma’s body detected the warmth from Theresa’s hand. Once it realized there was something there, her eyes, automatically and involuntarily, rolled up in their sockets under the eyelids and the girls saw it happen. Her eyes were attempting to see something there even with her eyelids closed.

A few seconds later Theresa, waiting for the next inhale, caught it at the top of the inhale. Just as Emma started to exhale, she put her palm against Emma’s forehead with the hairline about mid-way through the palm.

With that touch, right when the exhale began, it turned into a massive sigh, almost like that contact was a relief for Emma and she knew she was safe after several minutes of her Mistress not responding. Emma, in that moment, truly did offer herself freely to Theresa, and Theresa felt it happen.

Her rosebud, having been clenching and releasing Theresa’s thumb for the entire time, relaxed and went limp. Theresa continued her slow deep penetrations and withdrawals, but there was no clenching, and no releasing.

Emma’s rosebud had surrendered, as crazy as that might sound.

Theresa turned her head to Janine, and Janine caught it.

“Mine,” she whispered and tilted her head back to Emma’s ass.

Janine understood and relaxed knowing that everything was just fine. She lifted her arms and reached around her girls and hugged them tightly into her.

Theresa smiled and all of them returned it happily.

Another deep breath in and then a sigh, and then she waited on Emma.

Breathing in, then out, in, then out, in, then out, and after the next inhale, as soon as that exhale started, Theresa lowered her hand gently across Emma’s face at the pace of the exhale, matching it damned nearly perfectly so that the moment the breath was out, her hand left Emma’s face.

There was this look of absolute peace and serenity on Emma’s face, and all the girls saw it and wanted it. They literally wanted to be Emma, under Theresa’s spell that deep and would offer anything they had to make it happen.

Theresa stroked Emma’s face several more times, exactly the same way: palm on the forehead for a minute or so, held in place. Wait for an exhale, drag along with it, and it was literally dragging everything Emma was inside her mind out of her in the process. She was as blank and empty as she’d ever been, drifting someplace she’d never known, with a calm and peace she couldn’t have dreamed of.

She was, in simplest terms, perfectly mindless.

Theresa made the phew kind of look but held up the index finger of her left hand because she wasn’t done. Now came the interesting part.

With the pads of the middle finger and thumb of her left hand, exactly as Janine had taught her so very well, she gently made contact with Emma’s face at the top part of her cheeks, outside the line of her eyes. When she made contact, there was no reaction from Emma at all, nothing, not even the slightest possible twitch.

Janine looked at Theresa and mouthed the words:

“I say four.”

Theresa caught it and smiled.

“Two.”

Janine looked quite shocked but shook her head anyway.

Theresa gently brushed upwards on Emma’s face, as her fingers traced the skin gently on the outside of her eyes, to a point just above the eyebrows. There was some fluttering before she’d done it and as soon as the pads of her fingers crossed the eyebrows, the fluttering stopped cold.

She glanced at Janine and Janine whispered:

“Fuck.”

Theresa grinned and did it again.

On the second time, as the pads of her fingers crossed even with Emma’s eyes, the eyelids lifted as the pads passed by. Nothing but white, just like with Gary, as Janine watched. Kess and Bri had no idea what this was all about but they both knew it was so fucking hot so what else mattered.

Still holding her finger pads in place at the eyebrows, Theresa began to slowly lower the pads of her fingers. The eyelids closed as the pads passed the center-horizontal line of the eyeballs, and she continued down to the tops of the cheeks. She kept the contact and went back up, then back down several times.

On the fifth time up, the eyeballs rolled down enough to see some of the iris. On the sixth time up, a little more, then finally on the seventh time up the pupil came into view, and yes, as wide as even Theresa had ever seen on a subject.

Kess leaned in carefully, then Bri and Janine didn’t have to because she knew exactly what it looked like and what it meant.

Theresa finally shook out her left arm and gave a facial expression of being tired.

The girls giggled at that point and Theresa spoke.

“Yes, you can speak now, Emma here is so deep that I doubt the building collapsing on all of us right now would disturb her. She is a very good little girl. And yes, Janine, she’s totally gone, even her rosebud gave up a few minutes ago. She’s a good rosebud too and quite deeply asleep but I’m going to keep doing this for her until she’s in bed and resting.”

“So, she’s zonked, basically?” Bri asked.

“She’s deeper right now than any of you have ever been, at least to my awareness. I will be bringing her up a bit in a minute or two because in this particular state, she can’t move, at all, even if I commanded it, and that’s fine, she definitely needs to get some sleep, however, all of us do but I have work to do.”

“Work?” Janine asked.

“Yes, my dear, work, on you three. Bri, you’re next.”

Bri went stiff, head to toe.

“Wha... what?”

“Look at her, girls, look at this beautiful soul in front of you, just gaze upon her face and see the real Emma, right there, in front of you. Yes, she made some mistakes, yes, she apologized, and yes, she will learn and be disciplined for it as time passes, but this,” and Theresa waved her hand over Emma’s face. Her eyes, open, unblinking, heavily glazed, just...

Perfect.

“This is Hypnose profonde or profound hypnosis. This is what you all want, more than anything else. This is submission to one’s own desires for a calm peaceful mind. She couldn’t be any calmer or more peaceful right now without some powerful drugs, really. This is being perfectly blank, this is being perfectly empty, and this is being perfectly mindless.“

They looked at Emma, and finally, it became clear to all of them that Theresa was absolutely correct.

“I want that,” Bri said.

“I want it, Mistress,” Kess offered.

They looked at Janine and waited.

Janine looked at Theresa, then Emma’s face, back to Theresa and then once more at Emma’s face and she just wilted into the cushion she was kneeling on a bit more. With a deep breath in and a heavy sigh out, she stared into Theresa’s brilliant blue eyes and crossed the biggest Rubicon of her own life:

“Theresa, I surrender. Please, I want to be her, for you, under your spell, under your embrace, whatever you want from me, it’s yours, willingly, right now, tonight, I am yours.”

Theresa started to cry because Janine had said it not only out loud but in front of Bri and Kess also. She was hoping it wouldn’t happen until they were alone a bit later, but even so, Kess and Bri pounced on Janine and just hugged her so tightly as they all began to cry softly.

“Thank you, Janine. I need to get this girl to the bedroom, so get back to the couch, girls. Bri, I’ll call for you in a bit, understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Bri offered as they returned their cushions to the couch and sat down.

“Could someone get me something to nibble on before we get started, and something to drink, I could really use it. In fact, let’s take a short break before we continue.”

She reached up with the same two fingers and gradually closed Emma’s eyelids directly as Janine had for Gary.

And yes, she was still using that thumb in Emma’s rosebud, and she would for several more minutes.

Theresa leaned in and whispered a few things in Emma’s ear. Some activity after about two minutes, then some more, then her eyes opened. She’d placed suggestions deep in the bedroom that would hopefully have an effect on Emma’s deep mind even in that state to bring her back, and Emma responded perfectly to those and was now on a much higher level of trance but still well below waking consciousness.

“My wonderful little girl, you have done so well tonight, and you have made me such a proud Mistress, thank you for your obedience and trust. In a moment I’ll count from 1 to 5, with each number I count you’ll find your ability to move returning slowly and comfortably, and at the count of 5 you will have full control of your sleepy tired muscles once more. Then you’ll stand, and I’ll follow you to the bedroom, 1...” and she did say follow because that thumb was not going to stop until she was asleep in that bed with one final gift of an orgasm upon removal.

At the count of 5, Emma’s eyes opened, and she very slowly and carefully made her way to a standing position, Theresa’s hand practically glued to that perfect ass fingering that rosebud a bit more frequently. Emma took a few shaky steps and Theresa caught her, keeping her left hand on her left shoulder to steady her till they made it into the bedroom as the door closed behind them.

“You know, of everything I just saw, and heard, and of all the orgasms that caused for me, you know what the single hottest aspect of it all was, at least for me?” Kess asked.

Bri already knew the answer because she felt exactly the same way and answered:

“Those construction boots, and those socks, on that girl, in that position, being hypnotically dominated, and that perfect ass up like that, and that perfect pink asshole being thumb-fucked by the most hypnotic woman ever?”

“Yes, exactly,” Kess offered as an unexpectedly curt and terse reply.

They all laughed and went to the kitchen to get something to snack on and drink.

Theresa whispered soft sleepy words to her newest sleepy girl and the newest addition to their hypno-family. When Emma finally sighed before dropping off, Theresa deeply fingered her one final time and held her thumb in place as the orgasm slammed into Emma and just plain old knocked her right the fuck out the old-fashioned way. A yelp, serious clinching for half a minute, then her rosebud relaxed.

Theresa removed her thumb slowly and sucked it. savoring the scent and taste of her little girl.

“Well damn, they were right after all.”