The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 32

Sam finished off the banana, dropped it into the Ziploc bag, and handed it to Z who promptly tossed it over to the day-bed and it landed right in the back edge.

“Two points, Mr. Wolf.”

“Sam, you may address me as Sir from this point forward. While you are aware of your fantasy, it’s pretty clear that you are now also aware that we’re in new territory, yes?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“So, if you’re willing to continue, the things I’m going to do will seem a bit, strange, perhaps, but they will always be pleasurable for you. I hope you realize that I’m having a lot of fun with you, even if you’re the one that keeps having his cock sucked down to the balls.”

Sam wavered a bit as Z decided to test that phrase on Sam after D had reported all it required was him saying “to the balls” and he’d drop. Sam’s eyes did flutter a bit with that first utterance, and his cock bounced too. With Sam, Z wanted to test it and if it worked, reinforce it many times.

“You like that, don’t you, Sam, being sucked down to the balls?”

More wavering, fluttering, and he couldn’t even lift the water bottle at that point:

“yessss, sirrrr.”

“Down to the balls.”

“ooohhhh...”

“to the balls, Sam.”

“ooooohhhhhhh...” and then Sam slept.

Z noted it took several repetitions but that wasn’t unexpected considering it was D that responded to it first.

Z got really close to his right here and started that slow tummy stroking and whispered:

“Wake up, Sam.”

As soon as he did, poof, instantly docile and sleepy due to the stroking.

“You love it when I take you all the way to your balls.“

Gone.

“Wake up, Sam.”

Eyes open.

“To the balls.”

Eyes closed.

“Wake up, Sam.”

Over and over for about ten minutes, just more fractionation and deeper trance, more conditioning, more perfect automatic and involuntary response, no hesitation at all that Z could detect. As fast as he could fire off the suggestion it was effectively accepted instantaneously in Sam’s mind and acted upon without that conscious or even unconscious awareness that could get in the way.

Sam wanted to be hypnotically dominated and Z was making his fantasy a pure reality. He had no reason to ever want to resist because it was a core desire.

Z slid down to get to that next phase which would end up being fractionation by trigger, without physical contact. He wasn’t sure it would work, but hey, it was fun to give things a shot and Sam was willing.

“Wake up, Sam.”

About thirty seconds to come up, then:

“Hi, Sir.”

“Hi, my sleepy boy. How are you feeling?”

“Sleepy actually, pretty groggy. May I ask what time it is, Sir?”

A glance at the alarm clock: “It’s 3:37 AM, Sam, we have plenty of time. No classes on Friday, right?”

“Yes, Sir, but this week, the refresher, just a week off for me really.”

“A week to get a lot of trance experience, make new friends, have some fantastic sex with and without hypnosis, and start on new paths in life, yes?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good boy. Are you truly OK with all of this, Sam, given the fantasy, and everything that’s happened? With us, too, and what we’ve been doing?”

“Sir, if you had asked me that question last Friday, a week ago, I would have said you’re insane. There’s no way some boy is going to trance me and suck me off, let alone me suck him off, or the girls trancing me and fucking me to sleep, all of it. I wouldn’t have been able to comprehend how much has changed so fast, it’s amazing and it’s crazy fun so far.”

“So, given the nature of our relationship, with us being good boys, with cocks, and balls, that sort of thing. You’re really OK with this, with us pleasing each other in such ways?”

“Again, a week ago, maybe not. But I learn fast, and I never explicitly made a decision in my life for myself to dismiss a good boy, the right good boy, if he happened to come into my life. I don’t know why things are happening this way, maybe the Universe, I don’t honestly know, but I say this with all honesty: I have no issues at all on any level pleasing you, however you desire. If you want me to suck your cock, lick your balls, your ass, it’s for pleasure, mine and yours, I have no regrets, Sir. None.”

“Have you considered where this could lead us, Sam? I mean, we’ve both had the chance to get a bit more experience in that respect this week, and I absolutely never expected a few things: one, that I’d ever make it into the light of day, two, that I’d ever be out this much, and I really do need to let Mark have some fun, maybe if this Emma thing happens that would be great for him. And three, I completely and totally never thought I would be the one to be balls deep in Mistress’ ass ever, let alone being able to do that for her, dominate her so thoroughly, and her counterpart, and then have both of them want me to do it again.“

“Having fun yet, Sir?”

“Oh, yes, Sam, we can say that and both be completely honest about it.”

“What you’re asking me, to be perfectly blunt, is am I comfortable with the idea of you taking me in that way, or me taking you, in the shower, I’d guess since that would be the best place for it to do it, agreed?”

Z was surprised to see Sam so amenable. It wasn’t as if this whole process for Z was geared towards trancing Sam, getting him the shower, and then deep fucking his asshole to dominate him. It wasn’t about that and Z and Sam both understood it. Yes, it was about hypnotic domination, and yes in the story that had been used—hypnosis—to ensure the mind of the young boy was opened and expanded to accept the act of being taken in the ass in such ways was completely OK and that he’d love it.

Sam was well aware of this new level he’d reached. He was well aware that his body responded to Z’s requests to do most anything he asked or commanded automatically and involuntarily. But he also knew Z would not hurt him or abuse it any manner.

Sure, there would be moments when Z would just snatch his mind out from under him and fuck his mouth for a while and he was fine with that. Sam was a boy, just like Z, and he was perfectly OK with it, he really was.

The past few days, with Z, and the girls, and Theresa, made him aware that there’s more to life than just being vanilla, and he’d crossed so many Rubicons so far that the last one he could think of that he’d almost dug out in the Earth and filled with a river for himself—being taken in the ass by a cock—was right there and he could just cross over it right then and there with Z in the next few minutes.

“Yes, the shower, that does seem to be the preferred place for such activities. So, you’re saying...”

“Be patient with me, Z, please. I think it’s safe to say you and I, we do know where this will be leading. I’m not there yet, I’m close, but not there just yet. Patience, please?”

Z noted he didn’t call him Sir that time. He opened his arms and offered a hug.

Sam scooted over and accepted it, no games, no tricks, no snatch-and-grab trance, just two boys exploring themselves and where they were going as friends. The girls would discover all this soon enough as well, so for them, in the time they had together, Sam decided to see what happened as the night went on.

“I need something to eat before we continue, apparently you sucking on me so much keeps my appetite up. Is that OK, Sir?”

Now back into sleepy boy mode, Z noted.

“I want to do something with you first, it’ll take a few minutes, then yes, we’ll make breakfast. I need to make you aware of something: Theresa requested that when you finally do sleep at some point, actual deep natural sleep, that I use her brainwashing files with you. I have them on my phone, and it’s four files, about six hours of training. She wanted me to put you to sleep, then have you listen to them back to back. I told her that for you, after what I was going to do to you, you’d only need to listen to them one single time and you’d be as responsive to her if not more so than I am after months of using them.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really. I think you’re more responsive to some aspects of hypnosis than I am, but then again, I’m kinda new to being out and working with people. Mark has done a few trances with her supervision, but I mean come on, I’m his alpha side, we all know this, even me. He’s a sweetheart, not a pushover, just a sweetheart, and he’d rather play with someone than take over their minds, but I’m working on that part. Soon, he’ll be dropping you and D and the girls and having lots of fun. It’s just taking me time to get him out of that shell. Theresa is going to help too.”

“That will be interesting to see when it happens. So I can expect him to snatch-and-grab me at any time at some point, oh that will be amazing,” Sam said as shivers and goosebumps hit him head to toe.

“Definitely. So, can you give me about,” looking at the clock again—3:59 AM, “about thirty minutes to work on something with you, and then we’ll make breakfast, sound good?”

“Yes, Sir, that’s fine. I am yours, and you know this.”

“Thank you, Sam.”

(SNAP)SLEEP!

Sam collapsed into his arms, so Z lay him back carefully, hand at the back of his neck but not squeezing, just gently lowering his sleepy boy to the pillows.

(SNAP)SLEEP!

(SNAP)SLEEP!

(SNAP)SLEEP!

“Sam, in a moment I’ll ask you to open your eyes and look at me. The moment and I mean the precise moment your eyes make contact with my eyes, clearly, I want to you imagine that your eyes are the highest resolution cameras that have ever existed. In fact, the moment that your eyes make contact with my eyes, clearly, your eyes will blink twice rapidly imitating a camera shutter, and the image they take will be permanently stored in your mind. Can you imagine this happening?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good boy, and when your eyes do that double-blink and snap the image, you will store that image permanently in your mind, and I’ll then give you specific instructions on why it was taken and what it will be used for, do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“OK, relax for a few, you’ll feel me shifting around down here, no mouth just yet but soon, I promise, because you do love that, don’t you?”

“Oh yes, Sir.”

“And you know that soon, at some time soon, when you’re ready, you’ll snatch-and-grab me and do all of this, everything that I’m doing for you and D, fractionating you so deep by sucking your cock, programming you so deep with those whispers that sink directly into your mind, and training you and your body to respond to me automatically and involuntarily so your conscious and unconscious minds can just stay the fuck out of our way, you’ll do all of this and maybe even more for me and Mark in return, will you not?

“I will, Sir, I hope I’m as good at returning the favor for you and Mark as you’ve been for taking D and me, we really do love being snatched so quickly and dropped so hard. You whisper to us so well, Sir, it’s just so fucking hot having your voice and your breath in our ear so deep. I wondered if I’d be able to resist you before that first snatch and figured how hard would it be to simply not respond. But I simply lost that ability with that first deep whisper in my ear, it was like tickling my brain stem, Sir, I can’t describe it better than that. Your voice, lips on my ear touching me, that breath, and that voice, you had me, Sir, and you still do.”

“Thank you, Sam, rest and relax, go deeper, and we’ll begin in a few moments. Just rest, relax, and,” and Z raised his right hand to Sam’s face and dragged it down slowly as he whispered “Sleep,” not touching him, but definitely something new. Sam responded perfectly, as he’d hoped, and melted into the cushions.

One of Mark’s favorite movies, and Z’s as well, was called “Dark City,” a dark tale involving some kind of alien race that had kidnapped a large number of humans and kept them living in a fake city on some kind of large half-planet half-machine in space. Mark and Z never fully understood why that had happened, but anyway, the aliens apparently wanted to study humanity and that was their way of doing it.

The city itself was part of the machine and could change at the will of the aliens. Every “night” at midnight, all the humans would be put to sleep in some manner, and then some of the aliens would go in and inject memories—literally, with this funky Steampunk-looking syringe thing—into random humans for experimentation. Pretty crazy stuff but it’s a cult-classic flick especially with the mind-control kick to it.

But what really caught Mark’s eyes, and Z’s, and he’d bet Sam’s and D’s as well, perhaps the girls too, was that the aliens, when in the presence of humans, could just wave their hands over the human’s face and say “Sleep” and poof, down for the count.

There are basically two sides to the hypnofetish: one side is populated by the people that just want to be put to sleep, over and over, because it feels so good to just let go in such ways and submit to sleep, it’s just that simple.

Of course, there’s the other side: those who want to put people to sleep, because somebody’s got to do it. All those sleepy people can’t do it, so yeah, Z was one of those that loved that more than anything else.

But then again, until Sam finally decides to take him and show him what hypnotic domination by a boy can truly be, he’d only had the experiences through Mark’s submissive experiences. Z, being the dominant side, really wanted to explore his submissive side, and while Mistress and Ray and the girls could more than likely help with that experience, Z felt more comfortable knowing that his first true submission would be with Sam, as a return of all that he was currently doing for Sam in the first place.

“Maybe Mark and I need to discuss this sometime, find a story that can be a springboard for our own unique domination fantasies like Sam had found his, hrmmm...” Z thought to himself as he looked down at Sam.

“My very own perfectly obedient sleepy boy. How could I not be happy with this?”

He reached down inside and poked Mark.

“Hey, what, shit, how long have I been out?” Mark asked.

“Quite a while, and I’m sorry about that, I really am spending too much time in the forefront, it’s not fair to you.”

“It’s fine, you’re helping Sam make a dream come true, I got no beef with it so far. He is a wonderful person, Z, we’re very fortunate he’s crossed out path, and Mistress’, and the others too.”

“Yeah, we are. Just a bunch of happy boys with bouncing delicious cocks and cream, having fun with some trancing, right?”

“Exactly. Are you OK, Z? Everything going well, you’ve had me sorta walled off but I understand why.”

“Yep, we’re good for now, just giving him a few minutes to rest.”

“Drained him again?”

“No, Mark, I haven’t done that but one time earlier. The rest has been D and Sam having some orgasms, but no, I’m not asking for his full surrender each time in how Mistress has done for us, but I have done that once for Sam, yes.”

“Ah, OK, so, what, exactly, are you doing to him?”

“Let me put it this way: if Sam could put you to sleep, meaning drop you into trance by sucking our cock to the balls, and only when that happens, not partway down mind you, but full shaft all the way down to the shorthairs, and then wake us up by removing his mouth, and then do that a few hundred times knowing that each time he took us down to the balls we’d sleep for him and go a bit deeper every single time, wouldn’t you think that would a fun way to be tranced?”

“Cocksucking fractionation?”

“Yes, exactly.”

“Oh, holy shit that’s fucking hot, how come I never thought of it before, geez.”

“You’re a sweetheart, Mark, but you and I are changing, so with luck, soon you’ll bloom yourself and perhaps snatch Sam and D right out from under themselves. They both hope you will, actually. D has been having fun, right now he’s in a makeshift theater in their shared mind, watching a loop of himself being taken, over and over again, and he has an orgasm the moment I snatch him. Hell, he’s probably had a few hundred orgasms—mental ones—in the time I’ve been working with Sam, and he’ll have a few thousand by the time I wake him up later today.”

“I know this sounds insane, because it truly is, but right now I wish I was your sleepy boy having you sucking me deep to our balls in that way, geezus holy fuck that’s is insanely hot stuff, wow.“

“Yeah, and soon, when Sam is ready, he’ll do all of this back for me. And then you, so yes, we’ll be getting fractionated in the same way and I suspect that Sam will do it even more for us in return. I figured I’ve taken him to his balls about three-hundred times so far tonight and I’ve got a long way to go.”

“Seriously?”

“Yes, but that’s just my mouth as I sucked him down and then pulled off, it’s not me sucking his cream out, he’s not having orgasms from each time I do that for him, it’s just trancing him. I’m putting him to sleep with the down-stroke and waking him up on the up-stroke. Understand?”

“OH, yeah, OK, I thought you mean you were finishing him off completely, thinking ‘Sam’s had three-hundred orgasms? Is he Superman or something?”

“Nah, this it’s just a pure sleep trigger for him now. If I put my fingers on his cock like this,” and he did on Sam’s still bouncing cock, “he knows that prevents me from taking him to the balls, and that’s how I can just suck him for his pleasure. I remove the fingers and push down that small amount further, he sleeps for me, instantly, every time.”

“I do love being taken, Z, you know this. When he did it earlier and had me suck on him, damn, it made me so happy when my mind just blanked out, and then I had him in my mouth, so happy to please him because he’s been so happy to do it for me, and us. This is all a good thing, right, for all of us?”

“Absolutely. But I need to get back to Sam, he’ll be doing the brainwashing sessions tonight, all four in a row so that’s six hours roughly he’ll be deep but that’ll play when he’s in deep natural sleep, but I’ve got to get started. We’ll chat again soon, OK?”

“Have fun with him, I get the feeling he’s long since broken and yours, or ours, but even so, take care of him.”

“Yeah, he broke some time ago, was nice to see and feel it happen. He’s automatically and involuntarily responsive now for me, and you as well I would presume, a perfectly obedient sleepy boy.”

“Damn, Z, can you imagine how much fun he’s going to have with us when we’re the same in return? That responsive? Without even knowing it? Oh god, we need to cum, soon, if you can fit it in, pun very much intended, his mouth, our cock, I mean it. Soon.”

“Yeah, that’s part of the plan. Goodnight, Mark.”

“Night, Z.”

Z sat back on his hands, cock bouncing. Sam’s mouth, so soft and warm, and he was so perfectly willing.

“Sam, come back to me, boy, I need you to do me a favor, please.”

“Anything, Sir.”

“Sam, will you accept my surrender? I really need to let go for a while, please?”

“I’d be honored, Sir. Do you want me to put you to sleep after, or...?”

“No, let me rest for a while, maybe ten to fifteen minutes, you can drift and float for a while after I’m out of it, but no more than about fifteen minutes for me, OK?”

“Yes, Sir, as you wish. Ready?”

Z nodded.

Sam stared into his eyes deeply, shifting towards him slowly. Captured, Z just sat there startled.

“Sir, offer me your surrender, now.“

Z collapsed back into the bed as the trance washed over him. At that point, Victor, always watching everything from the body, took over from that point on and Z actually felt it happen. The hips shifted, the feet came together, knees up, knees out and down, legs open and Z fully exposed just as Sam slid over his legs.

“Z, I know you can hear me, you’re a good boy, so is Mark, and Sam, and D. Brad and I will take very good care of you both as long as you’re willing to accept there’s more to you than you know. This surrender, it’ll be the best one you’ve ever experienced, so just lay back, drift and float, and we’ll handle the rest. Forty-five-second orgasms, you boys have a long way before you hit the limits of what our bodies are capable of. This will be just a sample for you, so relax, and enjoy.”

Z heard the voice, didn’t have a clue but figured a forty-five-second orgasm or longer was just fine with him. He almost wanted to reach out to Mark and have him tune in, so to speak, but before he had the chance the stroking started, and Z just blissed out like he’d never done before in his entire existence, nor had Mark.

Sam’s mouth, his touch, his hands, his scent, those eyes, all of it, Z was overloaded with his presence like never before and yes, when it was time to feed his surrender to Sam, it lasted, and lasted, and lasted, and even Sam was concerned because of how long Z just kept cumming. Finally, after probably two minutes at Sam’s best guess, Z slept.

Sam didn’t continue as he’d wanted to; he stopped as soon as he felt that letting go. He enjoyed the cream Z provided, and then just sat there watching him sleep. Z’s breathing was hypnotic alone, and Sam did have a tough time keeping himself on... top... of...

* * *

“That forehead induction, that was... I don’t even know the words, impressive, maybe? Weird? I don’t see how it could have such a powerful effect on someone just from touch alone and still apparently take them that deep,” Kess offered in-between a few chomps of some crackers and cheese. The girls, those still awake that is, were at the kitchen table talking about what Emma had just gone through.

“It’s something that connects on a primal level with humans,” Theresa answered. “After Janine taught it to me years ago, I saw a video from someone and his son, a small infant, was just crying and crying for some reason. The Dad set up the camera in front of him and then sat back on a couch with his son on his lap. As the child cried the Dad gently placed his palm on the child’s forehead and held it there for a few moments, not long at all, and then slowly dragged it down as the child kept crying. Even after the first pass, there was a rather dramatic effect on that child. So he did it again, less crying, again, less crying and even a yawn, and then the fourth time the child basically zonked, as you girls like to say. The Dad laughed and his son just melted into him, it was really cute, to be honest.”

“But that’s a child, right? They wouldn’t necessarily have developed enough to be able to analyze what might be happening, I guess, but perhaps that primal thing has some validity to it.”

Bri, Janine, and Theresa all looked at Kess with a rather stunned look on their faces at not only the question and consideration of it, but because Kess was the one that posed it.

“What?” Kess asked, sipping some OJ.

“That, that right there was impressive, Kess,” Theresa said as she grabbed some grapes.

“Hey, look, years ago when Jason and I first hooked up, after the first time he tranced me all I wanted was to get tranced again over and over, but he refused to do it and made me read all sorts of papers, a few books, watch course videos, and even shadow him in class a few times. All I wanted was to let go, but he wanted to force-feed me the facts about hypnosis and trance, and unless I learned not only what he was doing but why I responded the way I did, he wouldn’t trance me. So, blame him for developing my interest in the actual science and methodology of hypnosis and how our minds work. I may not be in your classes,” and she looked at Janine and nodded at her then Theresa with another nod, “in the psych programs with those clinical hypnotherapy tracks, but it doesn’t mean I don’t care about the who, what, when, where, and why my mind and our minds go so fuzzy and happy with trancing.”

All three ladies offered a simple golf clap for Kess and she did a mock bow at the table.

“Having said all that and probably more without saying it, Theresa,” Kess said and Theresa looked at her because Kess hadn’t called her by her first name in years, “thank you, for everything you’ve ever taught me and helped me experience. And thank you,” as she turned to Janine, “for telling me to relax, and every single moment since.”

Janine opened her arms and Kess practically pounced into her as they cried and laughed and giggled for a few minutes as Bri and Theresa just watched.

“Brianna, my beautiful dreamer, are you ready to give yourself to me, deeper than ever, for pleasure?”

Janine heard it, Kess heard it, and when they turned they knew what they’d see: Bri, long gone, and they did as Theresa stood and reached out a hand and Bri took it with wide-open heavily glazed eyes that were staring into Theresa’s and probably not even seeing those brilliant blue orbs staring back.

“Ladies, if you’ll excuse us, I need to prepare her for a bit, we’ll return shortly. Clean up here, and go back to the couch and relax into it deeply, stay awake, but relax deeply, obey.“

As Theresa led Bri to the bedroom, Janine and Kess did as instructed and when everything was done, they headed to the couch and almost-but-not-quite melted into it.

“Mistress?” Kess whispered.

“Yes?” Janine answered.

“You know that I love you, and I cherish you, and you are my Mistress, always, but what she’s about to do to me, I know it’s going to change me, and I want it. Please, always know that I am yours, always.“

It took a rather serious effort on the part of both of them to muster the sheer will to be able to move their hands together even though they were only about five inches apart. Theresa’s suggestion to relax had the force of absolute domination over both of them, willingly, even before this process she was about to undertake got started for each of them.

Janine sighed:

“I know, Kess, and I understand because I want it too, more than anything I’ve ever wanted it my life, I want this. I love you, my sleepy girl, always.”

More tears as they were finally able to intertwine their fingers and they sighed.

As they sat there and kept relaxing for several minutes, Kess remembered that Theresa had done something like this for her in the past. And then she made the Sam-like connecting leap to why she responded to D and then Sam in this process.

The only difference between what Theresa had done long ago—just one time—and what D and Sam had done recently was the thumb in the mouth. They’d both stroked her neck just as Theresa had done, but they went a step further with that thumb slowly fucking her mouth, and that’s what made it so much better for her when that experience happened a few days prior. She wondered if she could ask Theresa to do it for her and make it even better, but she trusted Theresa.

“She knows, she knows you, she knows our desires as well or better than we do. We’re going to be just fine, Kess, relax, and let it happen,” Sandy offered from her little control room.

“As if we had a choice,” Kess offered back and they both laughed inside their shared mind.

Janine thought about her plans from the previous few days about dominating Theresa, but as she glanced once more at that bag by the loveseat, she almost wanted to be wearing it, being programmed by her own coding, at the same time Theresa was hypnotically dominating her soon on that loveseat.

She grunted and had a soft orgasm as her fingers tightened and Kess felt it, and Kess, so in tune with her Mistress and feeling so amazingly happy for her Mistress and herself as well, came right along with her as they both had a soft one together at the same time.

The bedroom door opened and both girls did their best to turn and look, and they did, with a lazy kind of head lolling and Theresa saw it and smiled. Bri, being tugged along behind her, eyes-wide-open, moved with a smoothness, and they thought she was simply floating above the floor as she moved so softly and efficiently.

Because of Bri’s conditioning with Theresa, and also with Kess, and with Janine as well, Theresa knew that the work she’d be doing with these three crazy amazing intelligent and very capable hypnotic subjects would be short order and take no more than maybe fifteen minutes each. She’d be working with each of them in a slightly different manner, of course, because each person always deserves their own experience.

As she sat back onto the yoga mats, she took the towel she had draped over her shoulder and wiped the mats on both sides, then tossed it on the coffee table. She directed Bri to stand in front of her facing her just as Emma had, and then she began. For the beginning, she did basically the same thing, commented on how beautiful her beautiful dreamer was, teasing her incredibly toned and strong legs from the front with caresses and soft raking of her fingernails up the backs of Bri’s calves.

Bri was literally a being of pure physical pleasure, really. Her body, so conditioned to Theresa’s ministrations, offered her pleasure with every touch, and it would have happened even if Theresa had not enhanced her senses to several levels higher for this experience.

Theresa instructed her to turn, then use her right hand to pull her right cheek out to reveal her rosebud, not quite as pink as Emma’s but it was very close, and then Theresa sucked her thumb to wet it and drove it deep to the knuckle with one stroke.

Janine and Kess, watching their friend carefully, saw her face instantly shift to that slack-jawed open-mouthed eyes-closed moment when that first orgasm slammed into her as Theresa began that slow deep stroking of her rosebud. Both girls on the couch practically squealed upon seeing it and covered their mouths as quickly as they possibly could but it didn’t help. If they thought Emma looked so beautiful upon that release, it was nothing compared to how they felt about their very good friend and co-guinea pig Bri as she came quite hard indeed.

Theresa again leaned to one side to look at them and wink but considering both girls were gone in another orgasm, eyes closed themselves, she just giggled softly to herself and put her entire focus on her beautiful dreamer Brianna.

She’d chosen the titles, of a sort, over the years for them. Janine was her sleepy girl because that’s truly what Theresa had wanted her to be from the first glance on the first day of class that Janine was ever in with her. When Janine walked in the room and Theresa looked up from her notebook, it was not lust-at-first-sight, or love-at-first-sight, it was something else, as if Aphrodite herself had just walked into her life and was always there, just out of reach.

Kess was her little one, because of how Kess had responded the first time she’d looked into Theresa’s eyes long ago. She just responded with such a child-like enthusiasm it only made sense to think of her in that way. Kess always responded to it wonderfully, and it made Theresa happy when she did. They hadn’t worked together in a long time, but the past week, because of Sam’s entry into their lives, had happily given Theresa several opportunities to whisper to her little one once more.

She chose “little girl” for Emma because that’s what she was, in many respects: a little girl, bratty to the core it seemed, that never had—based on what she’d revealed to them when she was questioned by all them—a powerful dominant woman in her life that would accept her without conditions, love her without reservation, and help her in every way possible. She needed Theresa or at least someone willing to be that person, and since the Universe had crossed their paths, Theresa decided to take her under her wings as her little girl.

Brianna, her beautiful dreamer, named as such because of how Bri had described what she felt whenever Theresa whispered her mind away from her: as if she was dreaming and floating—probably because of that deep-seated love of swimming and being so free in the water. From the very first trance Theresa guided her into, Bri had never looked back and knew she was always safe whenever Theresa held the key to her mind safely in the palm of her hand.

At that moment, as Bri presented herself to Theresa and became so still, so very still, her mind floated off for a while as that thumb gave her pleasure in her most sensitive spot. In, and out, in, and out, on the breath, and Bri was happier than she’d ever been.

The same basic process happened, but again, because of Bri’s conditioning, trust, and respect for Theresa, things moved along at a rapid clip. The same suggestions were offered, and when Theresa began to rake her fingernails through Bri’s hair and scalp, not an inch past her hairline Bri came hard, her rosebud practically breaking Theresa’s thumb it clamped down so tightly. Theresa hadn’t expected that reaction and winced from it for several minutes.

But she never faltered, because her good girls needed someone they could depend on, always, in all ways. Despite the little discomfort which she quickly willed away, she never stopped thumb-fucking her beautiful dreamer’s hot tight asshole exactly as planned.

After about maybe twelve minutes, Bri was ready for that forehead induction. Theresa leaned in and whispered some suggestions, then tugged her left ear and Bri drifted and floated away in silence.

“Girls, look at me.”

They’d been having frequent orgasms every few minutes, and spent most of their time in an orgasmic haze, for the most part, but the voice reached in and snapped them back instantly.

Both sets of eyes opened, focused, and stared as instructed.

“In a few moments, Bri will show you her truest self, grab the cushions and take up a place here again, please, now.“

They did, and then Theresa began. She tugged Bri’s earlobe and her eyes opened, and with those suggestions that worked magic inside her mind, even with her best friends three feet away from her looking at her, Bri only saw that fog of white around her as that thumb just kept fucking her so perfectly.

She grunted, groaned, and when she saw the hand come into her field of view, just as Emma had, she spoke:

“Mistress... what’s happening... I don’t... ohhhhh... Mistress?”

And as the hand began to approach her forehead, her eyes rolled up as expected.

Her mouth started to form another word but the sound never made it out.

Slower and slower, her eyes defocused and rolled inward to the bridge of her nose, crossed, and after a massive flurry of fluttering as the hand got to that point about one inch away, Bri’s eyelids closed and she offered a deep sigh of release.

Half-inch, then a quarter-inch, the detection of the warmth, the eyes rolling up under the lids, a delay, and then the palm against her upper forehead and another soft sigh on the exhale.

Janine, being the one that taught this induction to Theresa years past, actually felt as though Theresa was better at it than she was, and that was fine with her. Soon she’d be the one under that palm, and soon she’d be the one that surrendered to her own deep mind so well her rosebud would sleep and not even react to Theresa’s continual deep fucking of it.

She shivered hard and the goosebumps became clearly visible as her skin dimpled like mad. Theresa noted it, had an idea of why it was happening, and just winked at her, but Janine’s focus was on Bri, just as Kess’ was. They were fairly locked in to their friend and wanted to see her truest self, so Theresa made it happen.

Waiting for the exhale, and then the slow drag down over Bri’s face when it happened, and Bri slept in trance deeper than she’d ever done for Theresa save for the off-switch. This was way above that level, but still deeper than she’d ever been without that having been the reason for the trance.

She stroked Bri’s face four times, each time Bri sank so very much deeper, and finally, Theresa took a break for a few moments to rest that arm. Her right one, having been able to rest on Bri’s lower back and cheek, for the most part, was somewhat sore as well and she knew she’d be hurting for a few days but it was absolutely worth the discomfort to make these girls so happy and take them so deep.

A minute later, the final steps as she reached up and separated her thumb and middle fingers, and just as she almost made contact, she stopped her hand a few inches away and glanced at Janine.

Janine caught it and mouthed:

“Three.”

Theresa mouthed:

“Two.”

Janine cocked her head again and shrugged.

Theresa made contact, stroked up once, still fluttering.

Second up-stroke, the fluttering stopped and Bri’s rosebud relaxed but the slow deep thumb-fucking continued. Theresa winked and Janine lost that bet again.

Third up-stroke, nothing but white as the eyelids revealed the bottom half of Bri’s eyeballs.

Down, up, down, up, down, up, that delightful tease of opening and closing as her deep mind learned what was expected of it, and finally, one very gentle up-stroke as the eyeballs centered, and Brianna slept deeply for her Mistress by her Mistress’ touch alone without a single word spoken.

Kess moaned, Janine sighed, and Theresa spoke:

“See her truest self, is she not a beautiful dreamer, girls?”

So helpless, so utterly deep, so perfectly profoundly hypnotized.

“yes, mistress,” was all Janine and Kess could offer in the softest whisper they could.

She allowed them to just look at their friend for about two minutes, knowing they would quite literally sign over their souls to the Devil just to switch places with Bri in those moments. Such longing, such need on their faces, it was unmistakable and Theresa was very happy to see it.

After another minute or so, she gradually directed them back to the couch and told them to relax once more. She whispered Bri back up to more functional level, had her stand carefully, and then with that left hand on her shoulder to guide her and hold her steady, she said:

“I shall return shortly, relax, and drift.”

Janine and Kess felt very grateful they had the few moments to interlock their fingers before that command melted them into the couch.

* * *

Z opened his eyes and sat up, noting Sam had apparently drifted off into the crumpled comforter on his left side, thinking he probably just toppled and didn’t know it was happening. He sat up and stretched his arms out and twisted slowly to one side then the other, then softly slid off the bed to stand and stretch for a few moments.

He looked back at Sam and remembered that surrender and just how intense it was. It never seemed to end, and he couldn’t figure out why it was so different from all the previous surrenders for Mistress and then for Sam and D as well. It was rather amazing and he felt seriously awesome as he walked back and forth attempting to decide what’s next for Sam.

He knew what he wanted to do, just wasn’t completely sure it would have the effect he wanted Sam to end up having because of it, then glanced at the clock—04:21 AM—and figured it was now or never. He slid back onto the bed and woke Sam.

“Hi, Sir.”

“Hi, boy. It’s time to continue. Remember what I was instructing you to do earlier, about the snapshot?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“OK, we’re going to take that in a few moments, just need to set it up properly. Move over a bit, get the pillows under your back and neck to prop you up a bit, you need to be able to see me and what I’m going to do with perfect clarity.”

He hopped off the bed and adjusted the lighting so it was maxed out and the bed was flooded with brilliant white light. If Sam had a moment to think about it he’d think it reminded me of some of the porn videos he’d seen, the better quality ones if that meant anything, where the entire scene was very brightly lit, the bodies were of course amazing, and everything was just crystal clear and nothing was hidden due to bad lighting at all.

“I’m not recording any of this, I may not have told you that earlier, and I think only D knew about it. We’ll talk about that later on, OK?”

“OK, Sir, if you want to record this, I’m fine with it, really.”

“No, this is only for you, and you alone, not even D is aware of what’s going on right now as I said before and he’s perfectly OK with it. He wants you to make your fantasy come true and that’s what I hope I’m making possible.”

“You are, Sir, and you will.”

“Thanks. You nice and comfy?”

“Yes, Sir, what are we—

(SNAP)SLEEP!

(SNAP)SLEEP!

(SNAP)SLEEP!

“Boy, you can hear me, yes?”

“yes, sir.”

“Good boy. In a few moments, I’ll do something for you, to you, and with you, and you’ll enjoy this immensely. I’ll help you relax, stroke your tummy for a bit, softly palm your balls, and then I’ll suck on the head of your cock gently, exactly as I do and Theresa does when we’re about to accept your surrender. When I want you to take that mental snapshot, I will do this,” and he placed his left palm on Sam’s tummy in that special spot and tapped his index finger twice.

“When I do that, when I tap your tummy twice, you will do that double-blink snapshot of everything your eyes see when they open briefly, and then they will close, and that image, that snapshot, will imprint on your deep mind forever. Do you understand my instructions?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good boy.”

(SNAP)SLEEP!

Z positioned himself as he needed to, then placed his left hand on Sam’s tummy and started that slow circular stroking, noting with great satisfaction that Sam just melted a bit into the mattress and pillows. Then he lifted his right hand, palm against Sam’s balls, doing that same kind of slow circular motion and Sam relaxed even more. Z then took the head of Sam’s cock into his lips, hooked it under the glans and held his place with deep suction and waited. That caused Sam to relax just a bit more, but he didn’t also get that sleepy bliss overtake him because that only happened when the lips sucked only the head up and down—Z’s lips weren’t moving.

This was the setup for the surrender normally, but Z hadn’t asked Sam to offer it; this was just a one-shot, pun very much intended, for the snapshot to capture that moment and lock it into Sam’s obedient mind.

Z sucked in his cheeks as deeply as he could, double-tapped Sam’s tummy and Sam’s eyes opened staring up and above Z. They focused, and then snap-glanced at Z and that instant when that eye contact was made, they double-blinked as instructed and then closed.

His head fell back, and he sighed out the most amazing “ohhhhhhh...” Z had heard all night.

His good boy deserved a reward for being so perfectly obedient, so Z pulled off the head and whispered:

“Give me your surrender, boy, all of it, without delay, right now,” and then sucked him back down to his balls.

A different command, a different experience, and Sam still obeyed automatically and involuntarily.

Stroking on the tummy, stroking on the balls, deeply sucked down all the way, tranced perfectly and held immobile by Z’s amazing eyes, and commanded to surrender, Sam spurt off instantly, then again, and then five more times after before finally collapsing back eyes closed.

Z kept at him for another thirty seconds for two reasons: he really did love the way Sam responded and tasted, and he wanted it locked in and now was the time to do it.

So far, Z’s cocksucking fractionation had worked wonders for Sam, and the next phase would truly leave him quite senseless indeed.

And Z wouldn’t even be touching him.

* * *

Theresa came back to her sleepy girls and awakened them. She reached out for Kess and asked:

“Little one, will you come with me, please?”

Eyes half-lidded, she rose without thought. As they got to the bedroom door, Theresa whispered something to Kess and Kess woke up and turned.

“Mistress?”

“Yes, my sleepy girl?” Janine answered.

“I love you, thank you for everything, and I will always be your sleepy girl, forever.“

Theresa tugged and Kess followed her inside as the door closed behind them.

Janine couldn’t hold back the tears even if she wanted to. They were a mixture of sadness at not having taken Kess in such ways during their time together, great happiness for her for what she was about to experience, and then even more happiness with a little bit of fear for herself at what Theresa was going to do to her, for her, and with her very soon.

And the journey for all of them was still just getting started.

* * *

Sam opened his eyes as Z handed him a bottle of water.

“Need to stop and take a break, or eat?” Z asked.

“No, Sir,” he said as he swigged half the bottle, “I’m doing very well, thank you.”

“Tell me about the snapshot, Sam, describe it.”

He set the bottle off to the side of the comforter and looked straight up, eyes rolled up in their sockets.

“I see you, and your mouth is on me, and your hand is on my tummy, and while I can’t see the other hand, I know it was palming my balls.”

“Good boy, tell me what my face looks like, my eyes.”

“Your eyes...” and Sam basically tranced back into that perfect immobile state which was exactly what happened whenever he looked into Z’s or Theresa’s eyes at that moment in that way.

“Yes, they tranced you perfectly, kept you so still, unable to move, didn’t they?”

“yes, sir.”

“My lips, Sam, what are my lips doing at that moment.”

“Sucking the head of my cock, Sir.”

“And you love that, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, Sir, it feels wonderful, it gets better every time.”

“And my face, describe my face.”

“Your cheeks, sucked in, so fucking hot. Why is that, Sir, why do we respond to that so well? If it was just your lips, or Theresa, or the girls, I don’t feel that burst of arousal, but when those cheeks get pulled in, suddenly it’s like my cock just wants to explode and I have no control over it.”

“Primal thing, I’m guessing, sort of like Pavlov’s bell. When our visual cortex picks up on that, and our mind deciphers it as ‘something warm and wet is going to suck the cream from me’ that causes that massive spike in our arousal that heightens the response, practically forces us to cum harder and feed whatever is going to suck us dry just that much more of our cream. Does that make some sense?”

“Yes, Sir, it does, actually.”

“Theresa and I discussed it a long time ago, I-well, it was Mark actually, told her after the first true surrender he offered her and she took that he reacted the same way. Until she did that, sucked in her cheeks, he felt amazing even with just the simple suction she was maintaining on the head without moving her lips. But that visual, that moment when she sucked in, and his or our eyes captured her face, all of it, even despite her eyes holding him to them directly, seeing those cheeks sucked in pushed him over that edge she’s so fond of putting us on and he had no choice but feed her.”

“And then we do that slow free-running orgasm, that is amazing. I love that, do you?”

“Absolutely, it’s something else. I mean, we boys, we love to cum, that’s pretty obvious, but the difference between just getting off and spurting like crazy a few times compared to that slow drain, for lack of a better phrase, it’s crazy and the feeling is so intense.”

“Sir, when you surrendered to me earlier, did you have any idea how long it lasted for you?”

“No, I basically drifted off as soon as I felt that trance catch me with your eyes.”

“I didn’t have a stopwatch handy, but Sir, seriously, no joke, you fed me a somewhat steady stream of your cream for way over a minute, probably closer to two, actually.”

“Say what?” Z asked, incredulous that such a thing could be possible.

“I’m not joking, Sir, you know this. It must have been close to two minutes, it had to be.”

“Two minutes? I had an orgasm that lasted two minutes?”

“Actually, I said you fed me for about that long, as for the orgasm, I think that went on for another minute afterward but you’d already zonked, more or less.”

“I... that doesn’t... well shit, a whole new thing, great.”

Z started giggling and so did Sam, and it lasted for a few minutes as they just felt wonderful about everything.

“So, what’s next on the agenda, Sir?”

(SNAP)SLEEP!

(SNAP)SLEEP!

(SNAP)SLEEP!

As Sam’s body collapsed once again, Z slid up next to him and gave him precise instructions with deep whispers and got his “Yes, Sir” with each of them. It would be interesting to see Sam’s reaction to this new idea he’d had only a short time earlier and it would be cool if it worked.

It would, for all intents and purposes, let Z suck Sam to his balls anytime, anywhere, and with automatic involuntary response perfectly.

* * *

The bedroom door opened, and Theresa walked out with Kess in tow, and she too practically seemed as if she was floating. Eyes open, probably really seeing nothing at all on most levels, but there with Theresa and safely led wherever Theresa wanted her to go.

Theresa grabbed the towel, wiped off the yoga mat, and then tossed it back to the coffee table and sat with Kess facing her just like Bri and Emma before her.

“Come back to me, little one.”

Kess’ eyes blinked, stared straight ahead as she took in a deep breath. Then she looked down and saw a stunningly hot woman sitting in front of her.

“Who... who are you?” she asked.

“My name is Theresa, what’s yours?”

“I... I don’t have a name. Do I?”

“You are little one, my little one.”

Kess smiled, now having a name to remember.

“Little one, I like that, Theresa, thank you.”

“You are most welcome, little one. Let me take a look at you. What a beautiful girl you are, little one, such a wonderful soft warm body,” as she stroked Kess’ legs and thighs, running her palms over them, then raking her fingernails up the backs of her calves and thighs as she did with Bri.

Giggles, soft child-like giggles and of course crazy goosebumps as Kess shivered from head to toe.

“Turn for me, little one, let me see you from the other side.”

Kess turned, and again, eyes-wide-open and Janine right there only a few feet away and no recognition of awareness.

“My, you have a deliciously soft ass, little one. Take your right hand, grab your right cheek and pull it out for me, please.”

Right hand, right cheek, soft grab, pulled, rosebud exposed, thumb sucked wet, deep quick insertion to the knuckle, orgasm number one.

Kess juiced herself nicely and Theresa was pleased to see it happen, knowing Kess had a very sensitive rosebud and planned to make good use of it in this little breaking-in-again ceremony, so to speak.

She stroked her for a few minutes as Kess ended up on the balls of her feet as Emma had. Bri’s orgasm happened so fast and hard she basically couldn’t move, but Theresa knew Bri responded in such ways, it wasn’t a concern earlier.

Deep slow consistent thumb-fucking of Kess’ rosebud was well underway as Theresa directed her to present herself hands on her left, knees on her right, and when Kess was in that position, deep whispers caused her to be perfectly still even as that thumb worked magic on her most sensitive part.

“Arch your back, little one, that’s right, deeper, a bit deeper, there,” and Theresa reached for her throat with her left hand, taking Kess’ soft warm neck and guiding her head up, up, up, to that position she wanted her to stay in, “and now, be still, calm and comfortable, be still, little one.”

Kess developed a slight bit of catalepsy at that point and Theresa could feel it settling in on her neck as she stroked it softly from chin to upper chest several times. Kess moaned softly at the touch, as well as that thumb that never stopped fucking her.

Theresa caught Janine’s attention, removed her hand from Kess’ throat and then pointed at the coffee table which was about a foot away from the edge of the couch. She mouthed the words:

“Sit, now.“

Janine’s body moved on its own as she set the towel out and folded it over twice, then sat on it. She was so close she could feel Kess’ body heat, and her scent was really pushing Janine’s buttons. That itself was a totally automatic and involuntary response because of their rapport and closeness developed since the day they met; there was nothing hypnotically relevant about it. They both just loved being around each other and their bodies responded in such ways because of it.

Theresa spent about ten minutes doing basically the same thing again but tailored towards Kess and her specific types of desires, her submissive heart, and even some things geared towards making Sandy feel it deep inside her own little aspects of their shared mind. When she asked Sandy to respond to some of them, Sandy’s voice had taken a very soft child-like quality, almost whispers, and none of her typically dominant attitude made it out from her voice.

Once Theresa shifted direction to get Sandy to call her Mistress, with the accompanying orgasms attached to it. Kess had maybe seven by Janine’s count; Theresa corrected her with eight as she nodded at Kess’ rosebud. The severe clenching on her thumb provided her the actual accurate count—Janine shrugged it off and gave up attempting to beat Theresa from that point on.

When Sandy finally whispered “yes, mistress” in that child-like voice, both of them knew that Kess had found her surrender and offered it along with Sandy too.

Janine blinked at it, Theresa noted it, and both of them smiled knowing Kess was simply a very happy girl with everything she was experiencing.

A few more minutes of general suggestions and then the conditioning for that mindless pleasure slave started. For Kess, Theresa made one distinct change for one specific reason: Sam.

“Little one, remember Sam for me, please.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Remember, with perfect clarity, the taste of Sam’s cock, and Sam’s scent. Tell me when you have Sam’s taste and his scent there for your recall with perfect clarity, little one.”

A few moments passed, and Janine looked at Theresa and Theresa just nodded a few times towards Kess. Janine took it to mean focus on Kess, and watch what happens, so Janine did that very thing.

“Kess, in a few moments, Sam’s cock is going to fuck your mouth softly and deeply. As it does, you’ll taste his delicious cock once again, and smell his delicious scent even more strongly than ever before. In fact, as Sam fucks your mouth so perfectly in the next few moments, you’re going to realize that he’s imprinting on your deep mind, permanently. You want this to happen, and you know Sam wants it to happen. You know he’s yours, Kess, you captured him with that first glance outside his dorm room one week ago today, and you knew it, didn’t you?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress.”

“Tell me what it felt like the moment he looked into your eyes that first time, that first glance, as you stood there.”

“I knew it, there was this spark between us, he was so gorgeous sitting there. I caught him totally off-guard and he never knew he’d been captured. I was sad he didn’t come with us when we left, but when I saw him at the cafeteria, yes, I knew, I knew even as I walked up behind him that I was in his head and I wasn’t going to leave anytime soon.”

“Good girl, little one, very good girl.”

“When you talked with him at the cafeteria, with that next glance, what happened?” Theresa asked, and Janine was shedding some tears. It was her idea, after all, to bring Kess and Sam together. It was her idea to have Kess get that tattoo of the rose, where she wanted it and not where Kess felt it might be best. It was her idea to hypnotize him and then have him not remember their sessions together until after Kess had a chance to meet him and see if they were compatible.

Everything that had happened up to that moment in time, as Kess was there before her, being thumb-fucked deeply and conditioned to suck Sam’s cock and smell his scent without him anywhere around, and Bri being there, and Emma, and Theresa, and Mark’s involvement, every single thing that had happened since she decided to shake Sam’s hand at the library a month prior had brought all of them to this moment.

Janine bent over in tears, sobbing uncontrollably. Theresa saw it, deep whispered a few things to Kess, tugged her left earlobe, and Kess drifted off into silence.

“Janine? What’s wrong? Please, tell me?” Theresa asked, not being able to adequately reach out to her—that thumb, it was important, and it did not stop, it had to keep going and so it did.

“It’s all my fault, all mine, I did this, I set all this in motion, everything, every single moment has been because of me and what I did with Sam last month when this all started,” as she looked up at Theresa. “What have I done to them?”

“You offered them all a path to learn something new about themselves. You offered all of them your heart, and your arms wide open, and you really asked nothing in return because that’s what you always do. But these people, these intelligent creative sexy open-minded creatures, they trust you, with everything they are, just as I do, and, well, you never falter, Janine. You’re always there to help if you’re able, and they and I know it. You haven’t done anything wrong—on the contrary, you have done everything exactly and perfectly right.“

Theresa reached over Kess’ back with her left hand and Janine leaned into it and felt it slide along the right side of her face, brushing away some tears.

“You are a spectacular creature, Janine, and in about twenty minutes, you’re going to be mine, finally. And I will take very good care of you, and you’ll find it tough to walk straight later on when you wake up, so fair warning.”

They laughed, actually laughed, unworried about Kess or disturbing her because that wasn’t going to happen—she’d been hypnotized by the most hypnotic woman ever, and that was that.

“I should tell you,” Janine started in, “what you’re about to do with Kess, D did that to her earlier this week. He did it front and back, just as you’re about to do: thumb-fucking her rosebud, and he even gave her the same suggestion that his thumb in her mouth tasted just like Sam’s cock. She lost her mind, several times, and a half dozen orgasms in a matter of minutes as he owned her, Theresa. Then Sam did the same thing for himself a day later, I think. She’s going to lose her mind, unlike what you might have expected, because she loves being taken in exactly the way you’re about to do; that prior experience is just going to send her into orbit because of who’s doing it this time.”

“Thank you for telling me. Let’s make this the mind-break she’d been craving for a long, long time, agreed?”

“Agreed,” Janine said as she sat back and sighed.

A tug on the earlobe and Kess returned. Her eyes opened and then Theresa lowered her left hand over her face and those eyes slammed shut and weren’t going to open again anytime soon.

“Good girl, little one. In a moment, you’ll feel Sam’s cock slip inside your mouth, so hungry for him. You love him, do you not?”

“Yes, Mistress, I do.”

“Good girl. His taste, his scent, let it imprint on you because Sam is yours. His cock is yours; his balls are yours; his cream is yours; his rosebud is yours, and his heart and mind are yours too. Suck him as though you were attempting to communicate you own him through his cock, little one, do you understand? Make love to his cock, make love to Sam, with your mouth, and please him and feel pleasure in doing so. Obey.“

Kess’ mouth opened slowly and her tongue gently lay out for Sam’s cock, imagined but real as it needed to be considering her abilities as a hypnotic subject.

Theresa sucked her thumb clean, then gently made contact with Kess’ tongue and slid in slowly as her mouth accepted it. She moaned, loudly, as that suggestion to taste Sam’s cock kicked in.

“Breathe him in, Kess, breath in Sam’s wonderful aroma, let it overpower you, let it arouse you like never before, now.“

She took in a long deep breath through her nose and yelped, even with Theresa’s finger in her mouth. Her lower back tensed up as her abdominal muscles crunched, orgasm number two.

“You know there will be times when Sam needs to fuck your mouth, times when that primal urge to fuck something soft, warm, and wet will happen, and you will always happily surrender to him when he rakes your scalp with his fingernails, whenever and wherever he needs to use you in that way. But remember this, little one,” and she leaned into her ear for a deep whisper:

“Sam is yours, his cock is yours, his balls are yours, his rosebud is yours, his heart and mind are yours, and you can do this for him anytime you want just because you have a primal urge to suck on him and pleasure him because he’s all yours, head to toe, asshole to abdomen.”

Kess whined and moaned as Theresa altered that thumb in her mouth to fuck her tongue with deeper pressure, sliding on it back and forth.

“Taste him, Kess, that insanely delicious cock, breathe him in, that insanely delicious scent, let Sam’s presence overwhelm you, now.“

Yelps, moans, whines, and some pretty deep groans, and orgasm number three.

“That’s right, suck him, Kess, suck Sam’s cock, let his taste and scent imprint on you, he’s yours, you’re his, he belongs to you, you belong to him, you love to fuck him, you love to suck him, you love to lick him, you lost to taste him, you love to trance him, you love to fuck him to sleep, you love to obey him, you love Sam, and nothing else matters. CUM FOR SAM, LITTLE ONE, AND SURRENDER!”

Janine had been stroking herself as Theresa worked her hypnotic magic on Kess, and when Theresa raised her voice, Janine allowed it to take over without any thought to why.

Kess and Janine both had the most seriously powerful orgasm of the night, and while the intent wasn’t to lock in some kind of connection with Sam for Janine, she already had a deep one for that side of him known as D so DJ just kinda shifted it a bit towards D and not so much Sam.

That thumb in Kess’ rosebud, even despite everything she was experiencing, just never stopped, it never faltered, and it obviously never disobeyed its own Mistress.

It was a very good thumb.

As the orgasm began to fade, Theresa slid her thumb from Kess’ mouth and offered her some deep whispers to just relax and drift, then tugged her left earlobe and again, Kess drifted off in silence.

“Janine, come back to me, sleepy girl.”

Janine did her best to obey but that entire experience and that oh-so-dominant loud scream of a command had really knocked for an orgasmic loop.

A full minute or so later she opened her eyes.

“Damn, you should warn me if you’re going to do something like that, you know,” she offered, then stood up to get her bearings and they both giggled. “Geezus, I’m drenched, next time, warning, seriously.”

“If I don’t get lost in the moment,” Theresa added.

Janine looked at Kess, breathing more deeply, so beautiful, her own sleepy girl was just so beautiful when she was deep.

“I love watching her surrender, Theresa, there’s nothing sexier to me, I kid you not. When I watch her surrender it’s like a part of me is right there with her. At the theater earlier this week, I was sitting behind her, and she was dancing in front of me, in those tight ass yoga pants again. And when the lights and the music started, and she gave herself to it, and her arms dropped so loose and limp to her sides, I came, so hard, just from watching her surrender in that moment.”

“Yes, this girl most definitely has a deliciously soft ass,” as they both looked at it. “Surrender is a wonderful thing, Janine, I’m glad that you’re able to give yourself to it so easily. Changes, right?

Janine nodded.

“Did you give yourself a post of something for that?” Janine pointed at Theresa’s hand and thumb still slowly fucking Kess’ rosebud. “Because so far, for her and the other two, it’s like so clockwork, it’s crazy.”

“Nice to see you noticed, and yes, I actually did. A post to make sure that no matter what happened, Ray being the better timekeeper than I could ever hope to be, would maintain the consistent stroking of these girls’ delicious rosebuds because it’s important. It’s a perfect distraction to ensure their critical faculties just remain occupied, basically.”

“And what human wouldn’t be adequately and sufficiently distracted by having a warm thumb fucking their asshole for long periods of time, right?” Janine giggled.

“Exactly. See, for all the time, effort, and money we’ve spent, if there’s one thing we learned in this place, it’s that we can hypnotically dominate anyone by just thumb-fucking their rosebuds and offering them deep whispers to control their minds. I have no issues with this, how about you?”

“None, Theresa, none. Well, just one I suppose.”

“What’s that?”

“Please, take me, as soon as you possibly can. Please?”

“Soon, my sleepy girl, very soon. Let’s get this little one deep asleep first, OK?”

“OK.”

Theresa performed the forehead induction on Kess, and she responded perfectly. When it came time to tease her eyes open, Janine said two.

Theresa nodded.

Finally, at least a draw, Janine thought.

On the first tease, Kess’ rosebud relaxed. Theresa looked at Janine, nodded at Kess’ ass, and then made that zonked face as Janine sighed.

Her sleepy girl was now basically Theresa’s as Kess surrendered to her new Mistress. It was a done deal, and Janine knew it. But she was happy to know there was no one worthier than Kess’ complete surrender and smiled for her.

The second tease and Kess’ eyes opened. Some up and down to get that unconscious participation, then finally held open as Janine kneeled before her. Theresa reached up under Kess’ neck and turned her to face Janine directly.

Janine cried seeing just how truly beautiful her one-time sleepy girl was as her truest deepest beauty came through so clearly.

Theresa, knowing this was important, then leaned in and offered a few deep whispers to Kess that Janine couldn’t make out. Kess came up a bit to a more functional state, blinked twice, and then spoke:

“Hello, Janine. Theresa wanted this to happen this way, she wanted you to feel as though you were going to lose me so it would hit you pretty deep. She also knew that you’d respond exactly as you have every step of this night because she knows you, inside and out, as I do.”

Janine was really crying now and having a hard time keeping her eyes open and she bowed her head.

Theresa whispered, and suddenly Kess’ right hand found Janine’s chin and lifted it.

“Look at me, Janine.”

She did as she brushed away as many tears as she could.

“I am, and I remain, your sleepy girl. Theresa told me earlier in the bathroom what would happen, and how it would hurt you, and I’m sorry that it seemed like I was going to not be yours any longer. The truth is, I will always be yours, and Theresa is not my Mistress as you are. Yes, she’s a Mistress of my mind, because I willingly offer that and call her that, but you, Janine, you are the only Mistress of me. You are the one I chose, you are the one I still choose, you are my Mistress, for as long as you’ll have me.“

Janine leaned forward and took her into a long warm very tight hug for several minutes. It was somewhat unbalanced on the couch as things had been situated with the yoga mats, but it worked out just fine.

After that, Theresa deep whispered Kess back down a bit, then had her stand, placed her left hand on Kess’ shoulder, and then guided her to the bedroom where she lay her down between Bri and Emma, both so deep that hypothetical building collapse would not have affected them at all.

As Kess lay back, Theresa told her how proud of her she was, and thanked her for obeying and trusting. With one final deep penetration of that thumb which had never stopped pleasuring her, Kess had an orgasm that pulled her and Sandy down into the deepest most restful sleep of their shared life so far.

Theresa sucked her thumb and whispered:

“I love how your surrender tastes, Kess, thank you.”

With a deep sigh, she walked to the bedroom door and was, for a few moments, deathly afraid to open it. She’d waited so long, had so many fantasies, felt so close at times, never closer than the past few days, especially when she’d tranced Janine at the cafeteria and whispered those secrets about herself that no one else had ever known.

She’d have to thank DJ for using that information and taking the initiative to turn the tables on her, actually.

And D, of course, for being the boy—the man, she corrected herself—that took her down once and for all.

And Sam for allowing himself to grow so much in such a short period of time.

“Oh, Sam, I hope you’re doing well.”

With one last deep breath, Theresa opened the door of opportunity and committed to breaking her sleepy girl’s mind wide-open once and for all.