The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 33

Sam opened his eyes slowly, noticing that the room was dimmer than he last remembered it. He lifted his head and caught Z, presumably, coming back into the room with some crackers and cheese and more water.

“Got some summer sausage as well, we need a break. It’s 5:05 AM, just in case you’re curious.”

They had some crackers and cheese with the excellent summer sausage and talked.

“Sir, if I can ask, what’s next?”

“Something I want to attempt, and I’ve already given you the suggestions for it, so whenever you’re ready, because it’ll be a doozy I promise, just say go.”

“OK, in a few, this summer sausage is pretty awesome. Theresa seems to have pretty good taste in food items, I presume you spend a lot of time here staying with her?”

“Not nearly as much as Mark would like, but yes, she’s quite worldly in a lot of respects, especially for good food. Excellent taste all around, seriously.”

“She certainly seems to enjoy ours,” Sam offered.

Z choked softly on a cracked and laughed.

“Yes, she does indeed. She’s fed on our cream so many times, and it’s been better every time. I wonder how she’d respond if she was here and decided to feed on me and I was able to feed her for two minutes. Something tells me she’d believe she’d actually broken me in some physical respects like, made my testicles just go on overload or something. That was just weird, but it must have felt awesome. I just remember the first few moments. Two fucking minutes, I’ll never understand it.”

“Sometimes we just have to take a breath and believe everything works out for a reason, even if we’re never privy to those reasons.”

“You are an old soul, Sam, really. Eat up, we need to get back to it. This will be basically the last thing I had planned. In time, we may do other things, but what’s coming in a few minutes is more or less something I want to attempt with you. If it’s unsuccessful or you’re not happy with it, then we’ll simply remove it and the effects and that’ll be that, OK?’

“Yes, Sir, whatever you want, I’m yours. I mean that, seriously. Z, look at me.”

Z looked up, right into Sam’s eyes.

“No games, no BS, no trancing, just you, and me, right here, right now: I am yours, do with this mind and this body as you wish, for pleasure, for me and you as well. I trust you, with everything, head to toe, asshole to abdomen, and I mean that: I am dead fucking serious. Use me, Z, please.“

Z noted a difference in Sam’s demeanor, like... well, Z did feel that earlier in the morning there was a point where he knew Sam had given himself up pretty much as completely as he could, so with what Sam had just stated, knowing it was coming from Sam and not a trance, or suggestions, or pleasure.

It was coming from his heart and soul, and Z wondered just what to make of it when everything was said and done.

“Thank you, Sam, eat.”

They finished off the food, finished off the remaining water, and then Z had Sam just lay back and relax, no trancing other than where he already was. No finger-snaps either, at least not for the time being.

“I’ve already given you the suggestions for what’s about to happen, they’re in your deep mind, and just waiting for me to trigger them, so, ready?”

“Yes, Sir, I am compliant.”

They laughed again and then got more serious.

“Look up, Sam,” Z said.

Sam’s eyes rolled up in their sockets as Sam whispered:

“Wow, that’s weird, that’s not even... wait... ohhhhh...”

“Tell me what you see, boy.”

“Your mouth, my cock, your eyes, tranced, your cheeks, deep.”

“Good boy. Look down.”

His eyes rolled down in the socket and Z watched them carefully—they were wide-open, of course, and as soon as they rolled down to the furthest point Sam was capable of, he closed his eyes and dropped seriously deep.

What he experienced in those moments as the eyeball rolled down was Z’s mouth sucking him deeply, with those cheeks sucked in so tightly, all the way his balls, and the moment that point was reached, as previously conditioned, Sam dropped also as he’d been instructed.

Now the fun part: fractionation, using this new triggered trance.

“Sam, wake up.”

Eyes open, but rolled down for a few moments, from that first experience, then finally centering as he said:

“Holy shit, what was that?”

“How did that feel?”

“It... felt real, I mean that, no joke. I felt it all, I felt your mouth taking me, are you sure you didn’t just suck me when my eyes closed, because that was so real, wow.”

“I didn’t touch you, let’s give it another shot and I’ll go over there so you’ll know for sure I’m not anywhere near you,” and Z slid off the bed and then went to the door.

“Ready?” he asked.

“Yes,S—

“Look up, Sam.”

Eyes up, automatically and involuntarily.

“Ohhhh...” as that mental image locked in, and even despite Sam’s eyes being open and seeing the ceiling to various degrees, the primary thing in his mind’s eye was Z, just about to suck the surrender clean out of him. Those cheeks, those eyes, it was happening for Sam every single time that image appeared in his mind’s eye.

“Look down.”

Eyes rolled down, eyelids closed, and his cock was bouncing like mad so Z considered it a success so far.

“Wake up, Sam.”

“Wow, that is so cool, and so weird, damn.”

As Z slid back onto the bed he said:

“And now, the fractionation.”

“Say wh—

“Look up, Sam.”

Eyes up, “oohhhhh…” as he felt that mouth on him, tranced by those eyes, sucked by that mouth, helpless.

“When I tell you to look down, you will, and drop and you know it’ll happen. For the next minute or so, you’ll bring yourself back, looking up, seeing that image, then eyes down, dropping again. You will do this at the speed you wish, as fast or as slow as you’re capable, and take yourself up, and down, up, and down, and your eyes will reflect your state: up, awake, down, deep sleep, up, awake, down, deep sleep, and each trance just takes you a little deeper every single time you sleep for me, do you understand?“

“Yes, Sir,” he offered as his eyes, still looking up, began to flutter from the effort of holding them up.

And that cock, that crazy insane cock, bounced so hard multiple times that Z was certain that before this first one-minute run was up, Sam was going to fractionate himself to an orgasm. He hadn’t suggested it, but he did expect it to happen.

It only remained to be seen if Sam made it happen.

“At your own speed, Sam, up, then down, up, awake, down, deep sleep, as slow or as fast as you desire to fractionate yourself, and a little deeper each time you sleep, for one full minute. Look down.”

His eyes rolled down and closed. A few seconds, then open, eyes up, then down, eyelids closed. A few seconds, again and again.

But around thirty seconds into this, he sped up.

Up, down, up, down, about once a second.

Then again, about twice a second.

Then a bit faster, and finally he stopped and opened his eyes as that roughly one-minute point came.

Unfortunately, Sam didn’t, Z noted. But they had some time.

“I... what...”

“Sam, are you OK?” Z asked, sliding closer.

“I... want... please...”

“Sam, tell me what’s going on.”

He looked right at Z:

“That was the most intense experience of my entire life. It was like being in a room, with a single light up above me, and someone flipping my off-switch up and down, up and down, and I wasn’t just going dark when it was off, I was trancing deeper each time. You did tell me to do that, I remember it, you suggested it, that I’d go deeper each time. Right?”

“Yes, that’s part of what I had hoped would work. It’s fractionation, obviously, but it’s like hyper-fractionation done at whatever speed you are comfortable with because you determine the loops.“

“Z, do it again, please.”

“You sure?”

“Oh, fuck yes, you need to do this for me a lot, make it two minutes this time, please?”

“Look up, Sam.”

“ooooohhhhhh... I love... thissssssss...”

“Two minutes, you determine the pace, Sam, it’s up to you, faster or slower, you control this self-fractionation, look down.”

Eyes down, eyelids closed. Up, down, up, down, up down, and Z just sat there watching. If he had to describe what he was seeing, without any prior knowledge of what was happening and why, he’d say it looked as if Sam was having some kind of seizure but there was no full-body physical response as with epilepsy sufferers having Grand Mal or even Petite Mal seizures—the only physical component was Sam’s eyes going up and down with each eye-opening and closure.

And that crazy cock of his bouncing happily.

As it got into about forty or forty-five seconds, Sam’s eyelids closed and they stayed closed. His head began to very softly nod forward and back, however, no more than maybe an inch either way, like he was rapidly nodding to someone.

After maybe a minute and a half, Z noted the flurry of activity under his eyelids and reached up to gently lift his right eyelid carefully and all he saw was white for the most part. The bottom edge of the iris could be seen but it was all over the place in terms of directions; at some point, his eyes had just stopped doing the up and down and something else was going on.

Z released his eyelid gently and just waited.

When it was over, Sam was literally gasping for breath. It actually reminded him of “The Matrix” and the moment Neo comes out of that part where he learns Jujitsu. His eyes had been rapidly moving as the data was uploaded into his mind, and upon completion of all of it, he snapped back to consciousness with that expected expression:

“HOLY SHIT!!!”

Z couldn’t help it and as soon as Sam’s eyes focused on his, he said:

“Hey Mikey, I think he likes it.”

“Yeah, look at you with the movie references, I’m proud of you, Z, again please.”

“Whoa, now, slow down slugger. Let’s just make it one minute from now on because as you do this more and more it’ll become conditioned, but then again that’s the entire point, right?”

“Yes, Sir, that’s the point, to make me compliant, automatic, and involuntary. You’re gonna fucking love how this feels when it finally happens for you, I give you—

“Look up, Sam. Look down.”

If anything it seemed on that third run that Sam went almost from dead stop to eyes closed immediately, Z noted. Just an almost instantaneous R.E.M. state based on the eye activity alone. His body didn’t do much of anything, oddly enough, just that soft slow nodding which stayed relatively consistent no matter how fast his eyes were moving.

After about a minute, Sam opened his eyes, offered a soft gasp, and then a smile.

“It’s getting faster, and easier, this is so cool. I hope we can all get this ability at some point, it’s amazing.”

“Any ballpark guess on how many times you actually tranced?” Z asked.

“I have no idea. Maybe if we do this with the EEG thing it could or would record the shifting states and we could count it.”

“Or,” Z said as his right arm darted into the air.

(SNAP)SLEEP!

(SNAP)SLEEP!

(SNAP)SLEEP!

He snuggled up next to Sam, more deep whispered suggestions, and then he sat back.

“Wake up, Sam.”

“You really love doing that, right?” he asked with a laugh.

“What, put you to sleep?”

“Yeah.”

“I do, I really do, and I love being put to sleep myself, so, having said that, I gave you some suggestions. Do you remember them?”

Sam looked at his left hand and saw one of those funky counters that are used at a lot of major events where someone working the gate has to let people through. It’s a palm-sized typically steel chrome-plated hand tally counter, and each time they press the button it clicks one plus on the counter.

“Wow, I guess I really do have a great imagination, I can see that, I can even feel it, the steel is kinda cold, how did—

“Look up, Sam. Look down.”

Within seconds, Sam’s left thumb was just twitching like crazy, even more than that bouncing cock over his tummy.

Eyes open, gasp, “Wow.”

“Tell me what the counter says, Sam.”

He held up his left hand as his imagination made that tally counter reveal the info:

“One-hundred and seventy-three.”

Now it was Z’s turn to say:

“HOLY SHIT!!!”

“Yeah, I know, I told you it was awesome, you’re really gonna love this.”

“Hang on, we need to do some science here, you game?’

“I’m yours, Z, I am compliant.”

Giggles, nothing but giggles, as Z reached over to the nightstand on his side and grabbed his phone.

“OK, let’s say, ten runs, average it so we get some idea. Deal?”

“It’s been getting faster, Z, I don’t know how fast I’ll end up going, but yeah, it really is taking me pretty deep before I do come back. The faster it goes the deeper I go, I hope I don’t even up in some loop that I get stuck in, I guess. Sounds weird, just know I’m telling you even now, after a few runs, I have no idea how fast this will go or what will happen, but I know I’m safe with you and I trust you. Just keep an eye out for anything weird, OK? Slap me if you have to, maybe that’ll work, I have no idea.”

“OK, I’m right here, watching closely. I’ll initiate the runs, meaning after each you reset the counter, do that now please,” and Sam’s thumb twitched automatically and involuntarily even without him noticing it. “You wake up, tell me the count, I record it, then I’ll give you the command again, with a little break in-between each run, maybe fifteen seconds, OK?”

“OK, Sir.”

“Look up, Sam, look down.”

Might as well streamline it a bit and make it a smooth one, Z figured.

They did this for ten runs, and in the end, they discovered he’d reached a “top” speed of self-fractionation of about one-hundred eighty-seven trances a minute, and a low of one-hundred and sixty-three. The average over the ten runs was one-hundred seventy-four so they just called it at one-hundred seventy-five trances a minute.

“Holy crap, Sam, you just, and I was thinking earlier that I was fractionating you well with my mouth, but good lord, that’s like almost twenty-five hundred trances in the past fifteen minutes or so. Are you feeling OK?“

“Yeah, the normal loopy feeling and being fuzzy, I don’t have that right now. Maybe I’m just going beyond it, I can’t really describe how I feel right now, it’s amazing.”

Sam’s cock just wouldn’t stop bouncing and they both noticed it.

“Yeah, that, I know, I’m insanely aroused right now, wonder if there’s a connection to this.”

“One would think so, right?” Z noted.

“So... Z..” Sam started to say.

“Yeah?” Z answered, setting his smartphone back on the nightstand. As he turned back to face Sam, Sam’s right hand darted out, caught him at the back of the neck, and Sam snapped him forward into his arms and whispered “Sleep.”

Deep whispers started and Z went deeper than ever before as Sam stroked his tummy and took him down to a place he would probably regret taking him to, but Sam needed Z to do something for him whether Z was ready for it or not.

* * *

When the door closed behind her, Theresa turned and looked at Janine standing there by the coffee table. She was so beautiful, and so scared, and that just made Theresa even more scared herself.

Theresa took one step from the door and began to disrobe. Janine saw her doing it and blushed, she couldn’t help it, because it was a natural response. Two incredibly good friends, desiring each other for years, and Janine never finding that courage to just throw caution to the wind and accept what Theresa was offering her: love, and trust.

All the work they’d done together, in class, in labs, in clinical environments, and yes, all the erotic and recreational aspects as well, had brought them together at a level of trust with their minds that few people ever get the chance to enjoy.

After tonight, they’d be even closer, and that scared both of them even as it excited them to new levels of arousal neither had ever really experienced.

Theresa slipped off her shoes, then her wrap-style dress disappeared over her shoulders as she practically stepped out of it in one smooth motion. The only thing Theresa wore at that point was that brilliant ruby red pendant that rested between her breasts, and Janine ended up getting caught by it as Theresa stepped directly to her.

“You love that ruby, do you not, my sleepy girl?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Of course you do, because that was the first thing you saw when I put you to sleep for the very first time so long ago, was it not?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl, just let your eyes focus on the ruby as it swings and sways before my breasts, back and forth, swings and sways before my breasts, capturing your eyes, your eyes are now captured, my sleepy girl. Back, and forth... back, and forth... that’s right, let it happen, relax and let go...”

Some of the things she’d just said came straight from that Anonymistress file she had, and Theresa loved the idea of trancing someone with that ruby that nestled in-between her breasts. If she didn’t know better, she’d think sometimes that Anonymistress was like another part of her in how alike they seemed to be. Perhaps, she realized one time, Anonymistress had a heritage not that different from hers, with a powerful dominant Mother skilled in hypnotic seduction, because it seemed like every time Theresa learned something new about her, it was something that Theresa had discovered entirely on her own.

She thought she was on the right track, and considering just how amazingly deep Janine already was, she became even more confident.

She stepped into Janine directly and made contact, stroking her arms, then her shoulders, her neck, and lifting her face—because she was looking down at the ruby red pendant as it found itself nestled between their breasts—and giving Janine the first of many, many soft kisses for them both.

The girls in the bedroom were out for the count and would not be disturbing them for however long Janine and Theresa were going to do their little dance together. Theresa actually wanted to be at home at that moment, in her own room, in her big soft bed, with Janine under her spell, and that light and sound machine waiting on the day-bed for Janine to make use of it later on.

But considering what Sam was having done, and the girls needing someplace to sleep, she would make the best of the situation.

And so, Theresa began her slow patient seduction of Janine’s heart, mind, body, and soul, after years of waiting for her to take the leap.

“My sleepy girl, look into my eyes, please.”

Janine obeyed.

“Remember the theater, Janine, remember how it felt when the music and the lights captured you, and you felt so free, so free to obey, just so free,” as Theresa stepped back and pulled her into her arms, and then began a side to side motion. Janine fell into her, and another kiss, and hands all over her, touching her, teasing her, stroking her, relaxing her, soft kisses on her chin, her cheeks, soft growls in her ears, a soft hand at the back of her neck.

And whispers, oh the deep whispers that sank in, those deep ones as D had shown Theresa how to do as he’d learned from Z.

That physical contact of the lips actually touching the ear, the hot breath in the ear canal, the soft lower register voice to use, and Janine’s mind opened up like a proverbial flower as the suggestions just poured into her without anything but acceptance and trust.

They danced for a very long time, wrapped in each other, making love as they did so, with their clothes off, the proper way to get it done.

* * *

He felt something before he realized he was waking up.

Z felt something, not all that unusual, but a bit different just the same. He felt something on his skin, on his cock, and around his neck pulling him forward a bit. The shift in balance was what brought him up, and once he finally realized he was standing, his eyes opened and then closed several times in a rapid-fire blinking instance.

When he was finally able to get them to stay open, Sam was directly in his face, almost like he—

And then Z looked down and realized what his body was doing.

He looked back up, right at Sam and asked:

“Oh, Sam, what have you done?”

“What I needed to happen, Zafer, it’s what I needed, and it’s what I wanted, and only you can make it a reality. We can stop, right now, right this second, and it’s been going on for just a while so I could make sure I was capable, and apparently, I am. I want it, and I told you I’m yours. The decision to take it, and me, is now entirely up to you. Understand?”

Z looked down again, and shifted his body back a bit, with Sam’s right arm hooked around the back of his neck at the elbow. Sam shifted his arm to the forearm to give him some wiggle room, pun intended, and laughed about it.

“I don’t find this funny in the slightest, Sam, we were going to talk about this,” Z said matter-of-factly.

“We’ve been talking, well, off and on for what, the better part of a day as I understand it, and I didn’t want to talk anymore. I wanted, I needed to know for myself if I could handle it, if I was capable, and for this moment I know I am but it remains to be seen if I can cross that final Rubicon for myself and be OK with it.”

“What about D?”

“What about him?”

“How’s he doing right about now?”

“Ask him yourself.”

(SNAP)SLEEP!

“D, let the lights come up in the theater, come back to me, let the screen fade, obviously some things have changed, and—

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?” D barked out as he looked down, then up into Z’s eyes, back down, back into his eyes, and then he grunted, and growled, and grunted again and then went quiet.

“D, are you OK?”

“Yeah, that, OK, wait, wait, give me a minute here, you sent me off to la-la land with that theater thing, I don’t think you understand... oohhhhhhhh... geez, I don’t think you understand what that actually does to me, Z, that takedown thing, it reaches pretty deep... deep... oh yeah, that’s deep, wow,” and he turned back and looked down one final time.

“Are you balls deep, Sir?”

Z hadn’t even thought about it at all until that exact moment, he’d just simply not had the idea or even the feelings cross his awareness. But when D mentioned it, he did instantly come to the realization that yes, his cock was balls deep in Sam’s hot tight asshole.

And it was really hot, and it was really tight, and it felt really good.

He wasn’t moving, however, just held there, balls deep in place.

He attempted to pull back, nothing. Another attempt, nothing.

He looked at D and D just shrugged.

“Sam, will you kindly dump the night’s experiences on D, please, he needs to be brought up to speed.”

D’s eyes fluttered for about ten seconds and then, as expected:

“HOLY SHIT!!! How many fucking trances has he had tonight? Oh holy fuck, Z, are you trying to brainwash us or what?”

“Well, yes, actually, that was the intended effect, to pull it out, wash it clean, give it new thoughts, and shove it right back in deep.”

“Look, I don’t know about you, but brainwashing might not involve your cock balls deep in our ass if that’s your idea of shoving it right back here. You know, the brain’s up here?”

Z stared at D for about six seconds, and then D started to giggle. Z, not wanting to do it, couldn’t help himself and they both laughed for a minute or so before continuing.

“OK, so let me see if I can unscramble all this at some accelerated pace,” D said, and closed his eyes. The eyelids began to flutter like crazy as he scanned through all of it as Sam had provided it:

“OK, OK, yeah, wow, wow, you really did suck us to our balls quite a bit, thank you for that. And Sam took your surrender, awesome, you needed it, obviously, we’re happy to do it. OK, OK, I can’t believe how many trances that is, and does that look up thing work for me too?”

“Look up—

And D covered Z’s mouth with his left hand.

“No, no, just no, not right now, we have other considerations to deal with,” and he nodded down.

“Oh, yes, of course, how silly of me,” Z responded.

“OK, yep, got that, thanks, Sam, got that too, yep, and finally we end up here because... OK, OK, got it.”

Eyes open, D looked at Z.

“So, let’s get our fuck on. You know what to do, just like Theresa, and Ray, and Bri, and Anna, but with a bit of a twist for us,” and he nodded down again but this time towards his stiff cock bouncing out from his groin.

“What?” Z asked.

“Wait, anyway, this experience is for Sam, not me. I’m going to be awake and in the control room, that theater, it’s awesome and I do love that show, for sure, but now I’m up—no pun intended,” and he giggled again as his cock bounced a few times, “so please, I know what’s going on, I know what went on, I know Sam and I are now yours. The question then becomes: are you willing to take the last step by taking Sam in this manner he desires you to do it?”

“I’m not sure that I—

“Yes, you are, and you know it. I know it, Sam knows it, and I’ll bet Mark would say exactly the same thing if he were up at this moment. Ask him, poke down and prod him and show him what’s happening, do it, I bet he says what you know he’s going to say.”

Z closed his eyes and poked Mark.

“Yeah, I know, I wasn’t expecting it this soon but we both know it was going to happen, it’s OK, Zafer, really. He needs it, even if you don’t understand this. You were able to make the fantasy a reality, but then it became something more for Sam. Even if you made the entire fantasy from the story a reality, up to that point before we got into this shower, you still hadn’t given him the conclusion he was expecting and wanted.”

“Which is?”

“About to happen given you’ll be willing to follow this through. In the story, the Wolf always takes the boy, heart, mind, body, soul, cock, balls, mouth, and ass, Z, it’s that simple. That’s the one part you left out for Sam, and he needed that. So when the fantasy became his reality because of you, and he really saw you as his Mr. Wolf, he really truly needed to surrender everything to you. If you don’t accept everything he’s offering, he’s going to feel like he’s not worthy of you, your time, your love, any of it. This can’t be a half-measure or even almost-full measure thing, it has to be everything or absolutely nothing at all.“

“So you’re completely OK with this, in this manner?” Z asked, truly unsure of how his own counterpart might answer.

“If I had been consulted, or I’ll bet if D had been, we’d probably both have said let’s all wait a few days, get to know each other better, that sort of thing. Do some more work, more trancing, get more comfortable, stuff like that. Then you did something and that changed everything for Sam.”

“What did I do this time?”

“You put him to sleep, which is the thing he loves probably more than anything else in the world: the simple act of triggering him into a trance, that’s what he loves so much. Fuck, Z, WE love that, don’t you get that?“

“I get it, and yes I know we love it, but I’m missing something here obviously.”

“You fractionated that boy a few hundred times in a few hours by literally trancing him to sleep by sucking his dick, almost every single time you took him in your mouth, plain and simple, end of story. I can’t think of too many boys, or men, or whatever, that wouldn’t respond to that and be quite happy with it. The trancing aspect, going into trance, sleeping FOR you, obeying your commands to sleep for YOU, so many times, nobody would be able to resist that considering how deeply he desires to be put to sleep in such ways.“

“I get that, I do, but there’s—

“That fractionation thing you created, the look up look down. Zafer, pal, put two and two together, take a step back from things and think about it for just a moment, and for you, a moment can be a long, long fucking time. He loves to be put to sleep, yes?”

“Yes.”

“He loves being taken and put to sleep by you, yes?”

“Each time he gets put to sleep by you his obedience, his responsiveness, his rapport, all of it, it gets stronger, yes?”

“Of course.”

“You literally put your mouth on his cock, Z, and sucked him into trance—you hypnotized him by sucking his cock, Z, think about it. You put him to sleep by sucking his cock, hundreds of times, right?“

“Yes, get on with it.”

“And then, as if that wasn’t enough, you had him make that snapshot of you, mouth on him, eyes trancing him, hands stroking him, and those fucking cheeks, man, that pushes his buttons like it does for most any boy, including us, right?”

“Yes.”

“And finally, the coup de grâce if you will, you then took all of that, everything he thinks, sees, and feels in that experience of the moment before surrender happens as Theresa taught us to use, and you basically tied that into the fact that every time he feels you sucking him to the balls he sleeps for you, in a mental image, and then he fractionated himself into another Universe with it by trancing himself what, almost three-thousand times in a matter of just minutes, going a little deeper with every single trance. Are you getting it yet?“

“I really did brainwash him, damn.”

“Yes, you did, congratulations, but it’s not that simple: Sam is well aware of what’s happened, and if he decides not to obey, it’s his decision to do so. Aside from that, Sam is now your perfectly and automatically and involuntarily obedient boy because he knows anything you command, instruct, or suggest him to do will be for pleasurable reasons. Offer him something to create pain or discomfort, or to hurt another, he’ll get right in your face and say ‘No, Sir, I won’t do that.” He’s his own man, Z, and you can control him totally but only if he allows it to happen. Understand?“

“I guess we’ll figure it out as time passes. I had no idea the fractionation thing would affect him that deep.”

“Normally it wouldn’t, it would have taken weeks if not months of that kind of stuff, but you told him to fractionate himself at his choice of speed, fast or slow. He loved it so much he just kept ratcheting up the speed, ‘Matrix’ download style, and in a matter of minutes, good lord, Z, he’s probably got more trance experience under his belt now than even you or I do, in a few minutes time. Imagine where you and I will be when he or D finally does all this stuff for us, good lord, we’re gonna be super-men of some kind.“

Z shook his head even as D just stood there smiling and moaning softly.

“Now get on with this, because he’s waiting, and he needs you to be his Wolf. And right now, considering how hot and tight his asshole is if you don’t do it, then get back in the control room and I’ll fuck his brains out. I mean it, now decide.“

Z, quite stunned at how well Mark had laid it all out, realized that yes, Sam’s asshole was quite hot and tight and something needed to happen, agreed.

“I’ll take care of our boy, Mark, thanks.”

“Get ’im done, and one last thing?”

“Yes?”

“He’s got a cock, don’t ignore it in this process. You already conditioned him to drop when you stroke him to the balls, so compound that with sucking him down there, and stroking his ass there, and squeezing his neck, and deep whispering “Sleep” into his ear that way we do. Overload him with every deep penetration so when you slide in and stroke and squeeze and whisper and squeeze his cock as you stroke that down to his balls too that his mind effectively short circuits. Take him, Z, in every possible respect, and make him ours. If he didn’t want you to do it, you wouldn’t be standing here with him right now, and you damned well know it. I’ll catch up later, have fun.”

All of it happened in the blink of D’s eye, of course, but for Z the discussion took a while. As he looked up at D, D just smiled.

“We’re going to be fine, he’s fine. Seriously, you’ve been thumb-fucking our ass tonight somewhat regularly. Believe it or not, your thumb in deep, your cock, it’s not a giant leap from one to the other save for actual length and a little girth. I’m telling you, we’re fine. Sam had you slow testing it for almost twenty minutes, your body went nice and slow, smooth and gentle, opening us very slowly. We’re stretched out now, and it’s comfortable. Yes, it did hurt a bit at first, there’s no getting around that, but that passed, and right now it’s feeling really great. How’s it feel for you?”

“Hot, and tight, not that different from the girls, actually.”

“So yes, anatomically, basically the same thing. It’s just a mental barrier to get past for some people and most of them never will. Sam and I, well, we crossed that Rubicon about twenty-five minutes ago when you first got the head inside our rosebud, and we’re good to go now. He spent time having your body do some very deep very slow strokes, and he—and I—are ready now. You know what to do, you know how this is done. I took Theresa and Ray, and yes, we do have a cock so don’t forget it, bring it into the process, use it as just another aspect to overload us. We trust you, Zafer, and Mark too. Thank you.”

And D pulled Z closer to give him a soft kiss on the cheek.

Fluttering on the eyelids and Sam returned.

“Sir?”

“Yes, boy.”

“I really am yours. I offer you my complete and total surrender, Sir, I hope you’ll accept it.”

It almost brought Z to tears, almost made him want to pull out and just turn Sam and hug him and cry till he couldn’t cry anymore. He had no idea that fractionation thing had taken Sam so deep and conditioned him that thoroughly that fast. And yes, he believed, as Mark pointed out, that Sam was always the one in control and he was obeying—even automatically and involuntarily—because Sam’s heart trusted him to never cross those particular lines for pain, discomfort, suffering, or anything directly against Sam’s morals. Sam would, as Mark said, simply stand up and “No, that’s not going to happen” and that would be that.

“Sir, I gave you a post earlier. I wasn’t sure if you’d react in a much more negative way so I dropped the instruction that you would remain in me, just as you are, and not be able to stroke me or pull out until I allowed it. And now, you’re free to decide, Sir.”

Z felt the shift and his cock slid back a tiny fraction, and he began to pull out slowly. It did feel really hot, and tight, and as he did Sam whispered the softest most amazingly sexy “ooooohhhhhhhh...” he’d ever heard come from that boy yet.

At that moment, Z’s decision was made.

His right hand came up and grabbed Sam at the back of his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss, then grabbed him at the back of his head, wet hair tightly in his grip and yanked his face about an inch from his.

“I am your Wolf, and you are mine, all of you, and that includes this,” and as he said that last word, he pulled back his hips a few inches and then slammed his cock balls deep. Sam yelped and threw his head back against the shower tiles, but then he opened his eyes, stared right at Z, and grinned.

A beautiful sly grin that simply said:

“So, you wanna play with me? Let’s see what you can do with your boy, Wolf.”

Z’s right hand shifted and let go of Sam’s hair, then pushed his head to the tiles and turned it so the left cheek was there against it. He leaned in and squeezed the back of Sam’s neck with his left hand and deep whispered:

“Be still, boy. Boy, be still.”

Sam obeyed, automatically and involuntarily.

“Good boy, yes, I’ll play with you, and you’ll beg me to do it again and again, I promise. But first,” and Z slid back out to the head and deep stroked him again with the squeeze on the neck and the barked “SLEEP!” command.

Sam slept on the stroke, and Z enjoyed a few deep ones as Sam tranced deeper with each of them to get used to the feelings. He made sure to get plenty of hot water and body wash flowing along Sam’s back, not wanting to hurt him at all, but he wasn’t going to ask Sam to tell him if there was a problem again. If Sam felt discomfort, he would reveal it if needed.

Z’s purpose now was to fuck him as he desired to be fucked until he couldn’t take anymore and begged to have his true surrender accepted once and for all.

“Wake up, boy.”

Eyes barely able to open fully before Z fucked him right back down into trance. Remembering what Mark and D had both mentioned about his cock, Z worked out how to get it all happening simultaneously. It seemed easy just thinking about it, but in physical practice, it wasn’t:

He needed to be able to be in a position to still pull back and stroke deep from his hips so his cock would slide in.

He needed to be able to maintain that squeeze on Sam’s neck—he wasn’t going to bother with conditioning him to drop just from the stroke in, he wanted to maintain that physical control on Sam constantly and never let it go.

He needed to be able to stroke Sam’s cock from the tip to his balls in sync with the timing of his cock sliding into his ass so everything hit Sam at the same instant he would deep whisper “Sleep” into his ear canal. That would be the final shove over the edge.

And then he needed to be able to do all of that, in sync, over and over again, for as long as he could possibly hold out to break the boy.

He wasn’t sure he could do it because Sam was really hot and tight and even with his own surrender earlier, he really wanted to cum pretty badly.

And he knew he’d be feeding his cream to Sam’s hungry well-conditioned cocksucking mouth even after he’d just pulled it from deep inside Sam’s own ass.

That would be the final surrender for Sam, that acceptance of being taken to that degree by his Wolf and then feeding on that cock and that cream after being taken by it only seconds earlier.

That’s how the boy in the original story described his experience when he wrote it—that boy the story was about claimed to have been the author of it and everything that was written about was his actual real-world experience from being taken by a Mr. Wolf at the tender age of nineteen until he was in his earlier sixties when it was first posted at the EMCSA.

Z wondered if it was really true, but honestly, it didn’t matter at that moment.

He was the Wolf now, and Sam was writing the opening paragraphs of his own new life, with Z right there behind him.

Hand on Sam’s cock, hand on Sam’s neck, cock in Sam’s asshole, body against Sam’s back, lips touching Sam’s ears, now moving, hot breath being exhaled into his ear canal, and the hips bucked, the hand stroked, the other hand squeezed, and the deep whisper “Surrender” hit Sam perfectly in sync.

Sam became the boy he’d always fantasized about and screamed:

“YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!”

His orgasm was just the first of many as Z repeated the process, now just using the command to surrender, for the next seven minutes or so until he finally couldn’t take any more. As she shifted the command to the word “Suck,” Sam dropped to his knees and spun, held his head back and his mouth open, tongue out.

Z looked down, had never seen Sam look so happy in their short period of time being together, and he started to reach for the back of Sam’s neck. The moment his arm began to move, Sam’s vision caught it, knew what he was going to do, connected the dots, automatically and involuntarily skipped ahead and sucked Z down to his balls in one stroke to save him the trouble of squeezing his neck.

Z’s head tilted back and he whispered:

“Such a good boy, such a very good boy.”

He fed his good boy the cream his good boy was so hungry for, and then as his good boy slipped a thumb up his Wolf’s ass to the knuckle, Z felt his mind basically short circuit and surrender to total blackness.

* * *

Theresa fell in love with Janine there in her arms all over again, just as Janine did the same for the very first time without fear, or worry, or concerns for the future. They had danced together and made love standing up for a while, and then Theresa whispered her sleepy girl to stand and be still. As she stepped back, her lover, now a beautiful statue for Theresa, brought tears to her eyes once more.

Theresa turned and went to the bedroom, looked in the closet and found a few comforters and some more pillows. She looked at her sleeping angels, all deep in dreamland, and closed the door as she returned to the living room. She tossed the stuff in a pile beside the couch, then went to Janine.

She stroked her face softly and whispered her back to waking consciousness.

As her eyes opened, she had the recall of their dance, and she giggled.

“Fucking with our clothes off while dancing, that was fun, thank you, Theresa” she offered.

“Thank you, Janine. Tell me, has anyone done the forehead induction for you?”

“No, never actually, that’s why I was really look—

Theresa’s left hand went up over Janine’s face to just a few inches from her forehead, and her eyes followed it up, up, up. It held in place and Janine gasped.

“Ohhhh...”

Theresa started to lower her hand slowly, but suddenly whispered:

“Soon, but not yet, not yet.”

As soon as Janine blinked, Theresa dropped the left hand down to a point just in front of Janine’s face about nose-level and six inches away. As Janine’s eyeballs spun down to follow the motion of the hand, Theresa pushed her head forward into the palm of that hand with her right hand on the back of Janine’s head at the crown and barked “SLEEP!” in her left ear.

Janine was gone before her forehead made contact with the palm. Theresa held her gently, rolling her head around and around for a few moments before she leaned in and whispered:

“Now listen to me very carefully, sleepy girl, and obey.”

* * *

Sam led a very deep Z into the bedroom and had him make himself as comfortable as possible on the side of the bed he was used to. He grabbed Mark’s smartphone and had Z unlock it and show him where the media player was, and the playlist for the brainwashing files was already loaded, just the four files, a playing time of about six hours and seventeen minutes.

Being an Android device like his, he went into the Settings and altered the display to stay on for ten minutes so it wouldn’t relock before he could get to it again. He set it back on the nightstand and then deep whispered Zafer down into natural sleep for several minutes. Confident he was long gone, he thanked Mark for his help and care, and then slid off that side of the bed. He reached back and covered him with the sheet and comforter and then headed out to the kitchen with the smartphone and earbuds.

He felt really fantastic and had no pain from the experience. He was proud of himself for having been willing to take the chance, to cross yet another Rubicon, and was very happy and confident that it was not a mistake in any way, shape, or form, and that his life would only get better. Just that one experience wasn’t going to change all that much, and Mark and Zafer would be his and D’s as much as they were theirs in a few day’s time, more than likely.

He began thinking of how he’d like to work with Zafer when he snatched him, remembering most everything about what Zafer had done with him, to him, and for him, especially that crazy self-fractionation thing. He wasn’t sure if he could trigger it himself; they’d test that later but it wasn’t the right time just yet.

He grabbed some OJ and strawberries from the fridge, made another turkey sandwich, and then checked some news on Mark’s smartphone. He wasn’t going to dig into personal info or anything of that nature, so he never saw the messages about the videos, and he never saw the videos.

He needed to eat, then he was going to go lay on the couch and allow himself to experience whatever Theresa had in store for his mind because he trusted her with it unconditionally.

Nothing interesting in the news, and he didn’t want to go any further on Mark’s device so, he brought the media player to the foreground and then finished off the glass of OJ, setting it in the sink and running some water into it. He headed to the living room, saw that big comfy couch once again and remembered just how well D had taken Theresa down with that beautiful play on words and smiled.

They’d both come such a long way in a week’s time, and who the hell would know where it could all lead.

As he lay back and got as comfortable as he could, he looked at the clock on the smartphone—06:01 AM—and decided today would be the first day of the rest of his life, with two days to go before he was twenty-one.

He lay his head back, got those earbuds in the best he could—they were slightly different from his own but they remained in place. Hopefully, he wouldn’t pull them out while he was down wherever Theresa wanted to take him. When he thought about the Esdaile state, and how those people reported they felt as if they couldn’t move, they simply didn’t want to move, he figured if she was going to take him there, or even deeper, he wouldn’t be moving much at all for a while.

“Six hours of having my brain washed, wow. At least I do love her hypnotic voice. Let’s get this show on the road.”

He tapped play and lay his head back.

Hello, my sleepy boy, it’s good to have you under my spell once more. Listen to me, relax, and...

(SNAP)SLEEP!

Sam dropped basically into the core of the Earth with that finger-snap because of Z’s little gift by way of D’s control room magic.

As soon as the first few words hit his ears, then got captured by D’s processing, and then fed back to his mind as what he was hearing, it was the voice of Anonymistress, speaking words written by Theresa.

Just as Sam realized it and was about to open his eyes and stop the playback, that finger-snap captured him, absolutely owned him instantly, and that made him surrender without exception, automatically and involuntarily.

Whatever words and programming Theresa had created for these files would now have the effect of someone literally programming Sam’s willing mind. Those thousands upon thousands of trances he’d experienced earlier with that hyper-fractionation experience had changed how his mind accepted suggestions, and without even realizing it, he really was being brainwashed by Theresa’s words heard in Anonymistress’ utterly irresistible voice.

Sam would never be the same again, and that was going to be a very good thing for him and all parties involved.

* * *

When her eyes opened, she found herself in front of some woman sitting on a short couch of some kind. She looked around briefly and saw nothing but a foggy whiteness just out of her field of view. She turned back to the woman, a really hot very attractive dark-skinned woman with a beautiful ruby red pendant of some kind between her rather wonderful breasts. Before she could speak, the woman did.

“Hello, my name is Theresa, what’s yours?” she asked, and that voice made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up and her pussy pulsed and throbbed at the same time. It was husky, deep, lower register stuff, and it felt like it was literally someone stroking her mind softly with each word.

She heard the voice inside her head and it hit her like a velvet hammer.

“Theresa? Is that, is that Mediterranean?”

“Why yes, it is, my dear, thank you for noticing.”

The girl smiled widely.

“I... I’m not sure, I don’t seem to recall... do you know who I am?”

“I do, actually, would you like to know your real name or can I give you a new one?”

“Why... why would you give me a new name?”

“Because you are not the same person you were before. You are a new person now, a better version of you, and you’re only going to get better with each new day that lies before you.”

Theresa wanted to distinguish between Janine, the older self, and a new self, on the deep mind level. This was, after all, an exercise in hypnotic domination, so if Janine accepted the premise of Theresa and only Theresa calling her by a new name, it would help make the experience better for her.

“Can you tell me what my real name is?”

“Your real name is Janine.”

“Well that’s a pretty name, isn’t it?”

“It is, yes.”

“So, why give me a new name?”

“Because you are not the same person you were before.”

“I don’t understand, how am I different?”

“You are now free, free to obey, free to decide, free to live, free to enjoy, free to please and be pleased, without any inhibitions or preconceived notions that held back the old you. You did very well before, but you are not the same person you were, so a new beginning, a fresh start on a new path. Doesn’t that sound lovely?”

“Yes, it does. What name would you give me, Theresa?”

“I, and only I, would call you Jan.”

It was up to Janine to decide. She’d either accept it or stay who she had always been.

“I like it, it’s short and sweet, it sounds fun. You may call me Jan, Theresa, thank you.”

Theresa smiled, happy to see she was willing to accept change. Of course, she would remain Janine in the real world, but where Theresa was concerned, anytime she called her Jan, Janine would be triggered and simply respond as she would be conditioned to do. It wasn’t creating an alternate or split personality; it was only asking her to accept that things can change and she’d respond to that name just as she would Janine.

When all was said and done, after this entire experience was over, she’d be allowed—just as Kess, Bri, and Emma—to remember it all, to the best of their own mind’s and counterpart’s abilities to provide them, and they’d understand. If Janine had issues with the name Jan, at that time she’d make a final decision about it and Theresa would respect it entirely, removing the suggestions and the effects at a moment’s notice.

Again, it was an experiment regarding hypnotic domination and she wanted Janine to feel that the control of her own name was now under the influence of Theresa, amongst many other things to happen.

“You are a very beautiful young lady, Jan, let me take a look at you.”

She stroked up and down her legs, and Jan offered no resistance at all. Such smooth skin, such nice curves, and as she raked those fingernails up the backs of Jan’s calves, goosebumps and shivers and soft moans and “ooooohhhhh...” a few times sent shivers all over Theresa too.

“That’s nice, I like that, Theresa.”

“I’m glad you do, Jan, turn for me, dear, let me see you from the other side.”

Jan turned, faced away but looked over her right shoulder. Theresa leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on her dimples, left, then right. Jan giggled and said it tickled.

As Theresa leaned back and looked up, one of those time-stop moments happened and Theresa felt it:

That eye, that grin, that hair, that shoulder, the back of her neck, the upper back, shoulder blade, curve of her ribs, all of it, and Jan became the focus of her world.

“Jan, take your right hand and pull out your right cheek for me, dear, let me see your rosebud, please?”

As requested, Jan obeyed.

“You are gorgeous, my dear. May I taste your rosebud, please?”

“You want to taste my rosebud?” Jan asked, giggling the whole time.

“I do, dear, very much.”

“Uhmmm... OK, sure.”

Theresa placed her left hand at the small of Jan’s back and pushed slightly.

“Bend over from the hips, please, let me see you, keep that hand there also.”

A slight bend forward and Theresa got her first taste of the girl she’d been wanting for a very long time. Her scent had already almost overwhelmed her as she sat there with Jan right there only inches from her, but now, with this most deeply intimate taste, Theresa whimpered.

Yes, Kess was delicious, yes, Bri was even more delicious, and yes, Emma’s rosebud was definitely something way beyond either of them, but this girl, now in her hypnotic spell unlike ever before, this girl that she’d desired for years, tasted better than any other she’d ever had the pleasure to experience.

Maybe she’d built up the experience in her own mind so often, with so many fantasies, that she simply tasted Jan as she’d always imagined she’d taste if the opportunity ever presented itself. Maybe she’d just self-suggested so many times that her mind was making Jan taste that good.

Theresa didn’t care.

All she cared about was that finally, after so long, her dream girl was hers, at the tip of her tongue, and she never wanted to let her go.

Jan, of course, went right up on the balls of her feet, lost her balance and caught herself on the edge of the coffee table. Doing that, bending over to the extreme, only caused her to present herself more openly to Theresa and after a few moments Theresa just grabbed her around the outside of her thighs, pulled back as hard as she could, and buried herself in Jan as deeply as possible.

Jan screamed, and came, and came again, and gushed all over Theresa’s chin. As soon as Theresa tasted that part of her, got that good taste of her juices right from the source, she shifted and then began licking Jan up and down her slit, paying careful attention to the hood over her clit and working some oral magic on it.

Yes, she’d given Janine suggestions prior to this for enhanced sensitivity on top of wiping all traces of hypnosis and mind-control and most of her past history for this temporary exercise, all to be restored when everything was done.

Janine, or Jan, would have responded in a similar manner anyway because she wanted Theresa to take her, that much had been made perfectly clear on many levels already that night. Theresa had no idea what time it was and didn’t care about that either.

But she did have a plan, and so, after a few minutes of enjoying that girl the way she’d wanted, at least to get things started, she asked Jan to stand, hold out that right cheek again, and then quickly deep penetrated Jan with that thumb. Jan yelped, and then said she liked the way it felt as Theresa slowly thumb-fucked her that way.

She had Jan present herself as the other girls had. Once there, Theresa brought her hand down Jan’s face and put her to sleep, unlike she’d done with the other girls. She whispered suggestions to be calm and comfortable, open and willing, and ready to learn new things about herself. Jan nodded her confirmation, and then she was told to arch her back the same way.

Perfect on the first go.

Theresa lifted her head just so and...

“Be still, Jan. No matter what happens from this moment forward, no matter how much pleasure I’m able to help to experience, you will stay still in this position, you will be still for me, Jan, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Do you know what a Mistress is, Jan?”

“Mistress?”

Just her saying the word as a question made Theresa orgasm softly that first time. She couldn’t help it, whimpered softly, and Jan asked her again:

“Are you saying that you are my Mistress? Are you OK?“

She couldn’t turn to look at Theresa to see her reacting to a second orgasm that slammed into her on top of the first one that hadn’t even finished. Without even realizing it, Jan had fired off a direct embedded suggestion right into Theresa’s ears with that ”you are my Mistress” and it hit her insanely deep.

“I’d like to be, Jan, if you’re willing to accept me as such,” she was able to get out without groaning in-between a few words.

“What would that mean, Theresa? I’m not very experienced in such things. I’ve read stories, seen some movies and TV shows, is this going to involve restraints of some kind, bondage, is that the right term?”

“No, dear, nothing like that. Unless, of course, such desires exist inside your mind or you’re willing to explore such desires and practices in the future. That lies entirely within the realm of possibility, do you understand?”

“No, I don’t, I don’t understand those things, or why people are involved with them.”

“Pleasure, my dear, pleasure. As simple as it can be stated, such things can lead to pleasure for the parties involved as long as there is communication, consent, and most importantly above all: trust.”

Theresa found it somewhat odd that Jan hadn’t seemed to realize that she’d been thumb-fucking her rosebud since she allowed it when standing and before presenting herself. But she had commented on how good it felt at least the one time. She knew, by the fact that Jan’s rosebud was clenching and releasing in time with the penetration and withdrawal of her thumb that yes, her body was well aware of that happening.

“People use things like whips and chains and bondage, and they do it for pleasure?”

“Yes, my dear, it’s quite a fascinating journey for one to be on if their desires lie in such directions. Perhaps someday you might allow me to show you some things, some aspects of such pleasure, and then you could decide for yourself if such things interest you or excite you, yes?”

“I suppose. I’m fine here, however, your thumb, it feels so good. Can you do that a little deeper, maybe a little hard-oooooohhhh...”

As Theresa adjusted her depth and pressure with her thumb and Jan responded perfectly.

“Oh that is so nice how that feels, no one has ever done that for me before. If I accept you as my Mistress, will this be a normal thing?”

“As often as you wish, my dear, because pleasure is a high priority for me in my life.”

“It would be nice to feel more pleasure, yes. I feel bad sometimes, I know I have some friends but at this moment it’s like there’s this fog on my mind, and your thumb is making it difficult to think, I suppose.”

“You have wonderful friends, and they are such creative intelligent people. Would you like me to tell you their names?”

“Oh yes, please.”

“Kess, she’s your closest friend of all. She trusts you like no other, except perhaps me I suppose.”

“Are you her Mistress?”

“In a way of speaking, I suppose. She addresses me as Mistress as a sign of respect, we’ve known each other a long time, but formally, no, I am not her Mistress.”

“Does she have one?”

“Oh, yes, she does, a very caring, loving, intelligent, stunningly beautiful creature with a heart the size of the Moon.”

“She must be an amazing person. Do I know her or have I met her?”

“In a manner of speaking, yes. And then there’s Brianna or Bri for short. She’s a very good girl, and a great friend too.”

“Bri, I like that name.”

“And then there’s Mark, he’s a musician, very smart, good heart, gentle natured, a very good boy indeed.”

“I love music, the right kind can basically make me feel like I’m floating sometimes.”

“And then there’s Sam, he’s a new friend but he’s an amazingly talented good boy too. So caring, a perfect gentleman really, and he cares about you and Kess, and everyone else very deeply.”

“Oh, that’s wonderful. Can I meet him, and the rest of them sometime? I’d really like that.”

“Yes, you will, Jan, very soon.”

Theresa began stroking her hair, not the fingernails, just the pads, through Janine’s hair and down her neck then down her back to the cleft of her ass.

“Oh, that feels so nice, have you had some training for this because you make me feel so nice, Theresa, you really do.”

“Thank you, Jan, and yes, you could say I’ve had training. The kind of training that I can show you sometime, if you’d be interested, to help others feel just as nicely as you do right now, or even better.”

“Even better? Wow, that would be amazing.”

“There’s one other new friend I need to mention, Jan, and her name is Emma.”

There was a noticeable change in Jan’s facial expression at the mention of that name, and it was expected. It was something she’d have to deal with and get past before this experiment could continue.

“I... that name, something about it... is she a good friend or not?”

“She’s a friend, Janine, but she made some mistakes and caused some problems for Kess, for Bri, and you before you changed and found yourself on this new path.”

“She hurt us? Me? Why? I don’t even know her, why would she hurt any of us or me?”

“You were getting to know her, and she overstepped her bounds, and it caused a problem. I give you my word that the problems have been taken care of and will never ever be an issue again. Do you trust me, Jan?“

“I think I do, I’m... yes, I do, I trust you, Theresa. I trust you, because you make me feel so good, and I feel safe here with you. Where are we, exactly?” as she opened her eyes and looked around.

“We’re in a special place where it’s just you and I, calm and peaceful, where we can chat and talk about things, and I can teach you some new things and show you what you’re capable of.”

“Like what?”

“Have you ever been hypnotized before, Jan?”

“Hypnotized, me? I don’t think so, no, why do you ask?”

“Being hypnotized is an amazing thing, an amazing happy calm peaceful feeling where all your cares and worries can just float away for a while. Would you like me to hypnotize you?”

“I’m not sure I can do that. Are you good at that?”

“Oh, yes, dear, I am very good at hypnotizing people. They listen to my soft voice, it slips into their ears and tickles their mind in calming peaceful ways, and they relax as they listen to it. I’ve been called ‘the most hypnotic woman ever’ by a great many people, including all of your friends. They trust me with their minds, willingly, and I take them on journeys into their imaginations and make fantasies seem real, like magic.”

“That sounds pretty cool. What would I need to do?”

“Well, there are many ways to be hypnotized, so let me ask you this: if I were to hypnotize you, right here, and right now, do you think you’d be happier with it happening very slowly, like a seduction of sorts where I weave a spell around your mind until it surrenders to me completely, or do you think you’d be happier with me quickly taking you down into a deep trance, without being able to resist me at all, and giving me complete total control of your mind whether you believed it could happen or not?”

Jan gasped at the second method, imagining what that might feel like, to be helpless, submissive, under the complete control of another.

“I... there’s something... I saw a movie once, late-night TV thing, and I wasn’t paying attention to it at all but this one gorgeous woman, and this was some old black and white monster movie kind of thing. She was alone in her home at night, getting ready for bed, and suddenly there was this man, with big deep eyes, and she turned and stared and he told her to sleep and just kept repeating that word as he approached her. She apparently gave in, and he took her, and I was lying there and before I even realized it, I’d been fingering myself and I was so wet, it felt so good.”

“Sounds like you’d love to be taken, Jan, would you like that, to feel taken, to be taken, to have your mind snatched out from under you leaving you utterly spellbound and unable to resist. As that voice whispered sleep... sleep...” and as she whispered it more quietly each time she leaned into Jan’s left ear, “sleep... sleep... sleep...” barely making any audible sound at all, " sleep... sleep...”

Jan, of course, was gone. responding because she wanted to. Jan’s natural talent, coming from Janine, made her an exceptional subject to begin with, and what had just happened had nothing to do with Theresa aside from her deep hypnotic voice.

Theresa let her drift for a minute or two, eyes open, slowly blinking, her jaw limp, loose and relaxed, floating on that most simple trance of all.

She finally returned with a slight twitch of her head:

“Whoa... what the hell was that? Did you just hypnotize me?”

“I made the attempt, yes, and you apparently are a good subject, Jan, because you allowed yourself to go into a light trance. I whispered words, yes, but you, the talent lies with you, as it lies with every hypnotic subject. People like myself, the hypnotists, we merely act as guides. We offer commands at times, and instructions at others, but most of the time we offer suggestions that can, if the person is willing to accept them and follow them, lead them to have some truly amazing experiences, both physical ones and mental ones.”

“Mental ones, can you explain that?”

“Mental ones like suggesting to a good subject they can forget the number six exists at all.”

“Why?”

“Because then it can be a fun thing to watch them count their ten fingers and end up counting eleven because there’s no six in there. They count one-two-three-four-five-seven-eight-night-ten-eleven and it really blows their minds because it just doesn’t make sense.”

“Doesn’t seem funny to me, it seems like it would cause a problem for them.”

“Well, yes, but for a few minutes in time, with the suggestions, it becomes what we call a convincer for them to know that they indeed have been hypnotized.”

“A convincer does what, exactly?”

“Gives them proof of their own experience.”

“But you just hypnotized me a few minutes ago by just whispering the word sleep in my ear, I heard it, and I heard it every time you said it. Was I awake or not?”

“Hypnosis isn’t sleep, Jan, you’re still aware on a level of what’s being offered to you as suggestions.”

“Oh, I didn’t realize that.”

“If I lean in and whisper the word sleep to you again right now, what do you think will happen?”

“I suppose I might feel like I did a few minutes ago, maybe? I don’t know really.”

“Would you like to see what happens if I do?”

“I suppose. If I don’t sleep, does that mean I’m not a good subject?”

“Being a good subject can mean a lot of things, but there’s one thing you can do that will help me to hypnotize you, OK?”

“OK.”

“Keep telling yourself that you will follow the suggestions that I offer you, no matter what I say or whisper, tell yourself I will obey the suggestions that Theresa whispers in my ear, and in doing so you’re telling yourself that it’s OK to follow along as I guide your imagination somewhere I want it to go, for fun, and yes pleasure. Will you do this for me, Jan?”

“So I just tell myself that when you say the word sleep that I will sleep for you?”

“Yes, that’s exactly right: when I whisper the word sleep directly into your ear, you will sleep for me, Jan.“

“I will sleep for you.”

“Yes, Jan, you will sleep for me.”

“I will... sleep for you.”

“Yes, Jan, you will sleep for me.”

“I... will... slee—

“Sleep.”

So beautiful when she lets go, that’s all that Theresa could think as she watched Jan’s face smooth out, jaw let go, mouth open, glazed eyes. Even from the side, she knew that girl’s face so well after the thousands of trances she’d taken Janine into over the years. So amazing, so talented, so imaginative, and so fucking delicious.

“Wake up, Jan.

“Huh... wait... what...”

“Sleep.”

Thumb still maintaining that consistent rhythm, but Theresa decided it was time to step on the gas. She pressed in deeper with more pressure and sped up the thumb a few notches.

“Wake up, Jan.”

“Ungh... what... happened, wait, what happened?”

“I put you to sleep.”

“You put me to sleep? When?”

“Just a few moments ago.”

“You did? I don’t remember that. What were we talki—ungh oh wow, that thumb feels so good. What were we talking about?“

“We were talking about you going to sleep for me, Jan.”

“We were? Wait, hypnosis, you were talking about hypnotizing me, right?”

“Yes.”

“Did you?”

“Yes, several times.”

“Really? Did I do well?”

“Very well, you are a good subject.”

Big smile on her face and Theresa was pleased.

“I’d like to teach you something else, something that can help your friends feel so good at times. Do you think you’d be willing to learn how to make them feel very good, and in doing so, know that they offer you the same in return?”

“Yes, they’re my friends, I’d love to make them feel good. What do I need to do?”

“Listen to my voice, and sleep for me, Jan, sleep... sleep... sleep...”

Jan listened as she slept while Theresa taught her about hypnotic pleasure for others as part of her own hypnotic domination.