The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 34

Z woke up, with Sam nowhere to be seen. He turned to the right to see the alarm clock—07:17 AM—and noticed his smartphone and earbuds were missing. He got up, stretched himself out, then gathered up the garbage, the empty water bottles, the Ziploc bags, and whatever and placed them on the day-bed.

Being a regular guest of Theresa’s he knew where all the necessary items were so he stripped the bed, put on new clean sheets and comforter, new pillowcases, and made it presentable, He gathered up the linens and took them to the washing machine off the main hallway and set everything to the side. The comforter would be a load all by itself due to the sheer size: it was a King-size bed so it was quite large and hung off the sides by quite a bit.

The high thread count sheets and pillowcases were the first load and after the washer started the fill cycle, he went back to gather up that garbage and take it to the garbage chute. Back to the guest bedroom and the same thing, strip the bed, redo it, take the stuff to the washer, repeat. The guest bed was just a full size so much smaller and all that would be the third load.

He went to the kitchen and figured Sam had to be on the couch; there was a utility room off the hallway but no bed. As he came up behind the couch the first thing he saw was, of course, Sam’s crazy cock bouncing happily.

“Brainwashing must agree with you, Sam,” he whispered. He reached over and picked up his smartphone gently, unlocked it and then made sure the ringer and everything except the media player was still muted, no messages for him strangely enough, and nothing from Theresa either. He checked the media player: Sam was just about done with the first file and had those other three to go so, based on the time—07:35 AM—he figured Sam would be “new Sam” by about noontime, give or take a bit.

“All alone, oh woe is me, what shall I do, what shall I do,” he whispered out loud.

He wanted to text Theresa but his phone made tapping noises with the keys, and it was vibrating with each screen tap already in his hand so that wasn’t going to work. He didn’t know Sam’s passcode on his phone either, and Theresa had no landline phone so he couldn’t call her either.

He couldn’t order a Lyft as well because that would require him to process the payment and tip request after the ride ended.

Z was literally stuck, so he decided to make the best of it.

He made breakfast but nothing on the stove; he didn’t want the smell to affect Sam in any way. He was quite confident Sam was long gone because of those suggestions to hear and respond to everything as though it was Anonymistress, but why take a chance, he decided.

There were literally hundreds of finger-snap/sleep commands in those files, and knowing how Sam already responded to them just as Theresa did them, Z knew he wasn’t going to just spontaneously emerge from however deep he was.

Now that he was hearing them as Anonymistress’ finger-snaps and her voice commanding him to sleep, well, Z was pretty sure Sam was on some other plane of existence by now.

He grabbed his plate of various fruits and yet another turkey sandwich on whole wheat with some pickle slices and potato salad, a few bottles of water, a banana, an apple, and some diced cheese cubes, and went to use Mistress’ iMac over on the other side of the living room. He remembered they made that damned sound when you turned them on and decided to risk it.

The sound did happen but the volume was low enough to not disturb Sam’s deep state. Z was confident not much would at that point; he didn’t want to risk any disturbances regardless.

As the iMac came up to the desktop, he loaded Safari and then went into his Google Voice account. He had a secondary phone number for various purposes, usually to give out as a stop-gap measure to prevent spammers from reaching him when he gave it out for contact purposes instead of his actual cellular number. He hadn’t used it for a while but logged in without issues.

He pulled up the SMS capability and sent a message to Theresa and told her it was him on his GV account. He told her Sam had his phone and was doing the sessions so if she needed to reach him that GV number was the only way aside from just returning home. He sent it off but didn’t really expect to hear anything anytime soon.

Some news websites, nothing going on. Some music websites, nothing going on. He checked on the website they set up for the charity donations from the Monday night performances and was happy to see they’d broken their past top-dollar donations with that last show.

He figured it was probably the performance by Janine and Kess that spurred them on but he was grateful either way. The money was kept locally, and it went to purposes he himself was very interested in and volunteered with from time to time.

The Monday night concert thing had been a success so far and he hoped the next time the admin board for the school made their bi-annual review of facilities uses they’d allow his friends to continue using the theater. There had never been any problems, even with the beverage sales, and they’d shown consistent growth in the donations so it was actually a good thing.

But the penny-pinching admin board was always looking to find some way to cut expenses, and such events were usually the first to get the ax.

“Mark?”

Z turned with his sandwich in his mouth.

“Z, at your service.”

“Wow, man, that was some intense—

And Sam was gone again, that fast, as his eyes slammed shut and he dropped way super-ultra-hella deep with that second file.

Z laughed softly but got up anyway and walked over. He’d forgotten about the delay between the tracks. The awakener at the end had a ten second period of complete silence from the moment she said “Awaken, back to full waking consciousness” and the actual end of the playback track. That’s why Sam was able to come up enough to call his name before the second track started.

And the second track began with a finger-snap/sleep command at about the two-second mark, so when Sam heard that, poof, right back down, and he’d keep dropping because there were nineteen more after that, space about ten seconds apart.

“Sam, I envy you, man, I really do.”

The right earbud had slipped out of his ear so Z squatted down and placed it back in his ear. He wasn’t confident it would remain because only Sam would know the exact way to fit it, so he’d check on it every so often and make sure.

As he squatted there watching Sam’s eyes go insane under the lids, and Sam’s cock just bouncing away, he honestly thought about sucking on him slowly just to add some pleasure to the experience, but he wasn’t going to disturb Theresa’s conditioning any more than necessary.

The fact that Sam’s cock almost always seemed hard and happy was more than enough of a convincer that he was on the right path, so Z stood up and went back to the computer and did some random web surfing for a while and enjoyed his makeshift breakfast.

* * *

After about fifteen minutes of just whispers and that thumb and the never-ending stroking of Jan’s rosebud, her eyes opened.

“Wow, that was amazing. Was that really me doing those things to those people?”

“Yes, dear, it was. You are quite a talented young lady, really.”

“Where did I learn all those things?”

“In class, with me, and others, like Bri, and Jason, he’s another great friend as well but he’s not one of our trusted group, understand?”

“Yes.”

That wouldn’t do for much longer, so Theresa decided it was time to resolve it.

“Jan, my dear, have you thought more about me being your Mistress?”

“Yes, and I think I’m willing, I mean you’ve been so kind to me, and you’ve made me feel so good. Your thumb, it’s so wonderful. May I ask a question?”

“Of course.”

“Why am I here, with you, and why are you doing that for me?”

“Because you are a very good girl, Jan, and I love to give my good girls pleasure. Does this,” with a deep stroke and slight wiggle of that thumb, “not feel good?”

“Ohhhhh... yes, I love it, nobody has ever done that for me, and I’ve had some boys that would stick a finger in me but it was like a one-time thing, like something to brag about, ‘hey, I fingered her asshole, check it’ or stupid idiotic things of that nature.”

“Most boys can be that way, indeed, but Mark and Sam, they are not most boys, you can and you will trust them, with everything that you are. You love them, in their own ways, and trust them, with everything that you are, because I trust them in the same ways. I am theirs, and they are mine, and we all have lots of fun together.”

“What kind of fun?” Jan asked, plain as day.

“Hypnosis, and a lot of sex, and I do mean a lot of sex, and more hypnosis, and sexual hypnosis, and that sort of thing.”

“REALLY?!?!?!” Jan asked, perking up quite a bit.

“Oh, yes, indeed. Do such possibilities interest you?”

“I think so, but what can hypnosis do for sex?”

Theresa leaned in and just made it perfectly clear:

“Cum for me, Jan, now.“

Jan, even despite being still as instructed the whole time she’d been there presenting herself, had no choice but to tense up severely as her body obeyed the command automatically and involuntarily. Head to toe she tensed, and her rosebud clamped down on that thumb pretty hard but Theresa just kept stroking her as always.

“Oh... holy... mother... Goddess... what did you just... do to me?”

“I gave you a command, a direct one, and you obeyed it perfectly, thank you.”

“But I’m not... hypnotized. Or am I?

“Do you think that you are hypnotized, Jan?”

The direct embed would either result in her questioning it and her state, or she’d accept it and just repeat it back, probably in the form of a question.

“I’m... hypnotized?”

“If you believe you are, that’s usually all that’s required. Would you like me to whisper that command for you again?”

“Will I cum again?”

“Do you believe you will?”

“At this point, yes, I do. Yes, I would.”

Theresa caught the double meaning there as “Yes, I would cum again” and “Yes, I would like you to do that again” and so:

“Cum for me, Jan, now.“

She tensed up for even longer, and the thumb just kept going.

“HOLY... SSHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT... how is this possible?”

“Cum for me, Jan, now.“

And that’s when she lost the ability to make intelligible speech.

“Cum for me, Jan, now.“

And that’s when she gushed pretty severely all over the yoga mat, so severely Theresa heard it happen as her juices splashed on the space between her legs as they were separated at the knees.

Theresa had already dropped the suggestions into her deep mind to respond to the fingernail raking of her scalp, so now it was time to move in that direction.

“Imagine, Jan, imagine what just a simple touch might be able to do to someone if, and that’s a big if, if you’re to hypnotize them and then ramp the sensitivity of their senses up to super-human levels. Imagine how amazing it could feel if I do something like this,” and she put her left index fingernail at the hairline of Jan’s forehead and scalp and held it there, with the fingernail making clear physical contact.

Jan’s eyes looked up to see it but she was still attempting to recover from that triple-whammy orgasm she’d been slammed with a few moments prior.

“If I rake that fingernail back through your hair, against your scalp, how good do you think it’ll feel?”

“I... I don’t... oh shit... I don’t know, never had anyone do that for me, I can’t imagine it’ll be a pleasurable t—

As Theresa began that raking back along the scalp, Jan’s jaw hung loose and just shivered constantly as her eyes did their very best to roll even further upwards. Her rosebud was clenching like mad, too.

“I think you’ll find that anything you’ve ever not experienced can be more than you ever imagined, Jan.”

As the finger left Janine’s scalp entirely, she gasped very loudly and her rosebud damned near clenched so hard Theresa thought her thumb would actually break after everything she’d put it through so far.

“Would you like me to do that again for you?”

“yeeessssss...”

“Good girl.”

Same finger, raked-back, same reaction.

“Now, that’s just one finger, my dear. What do you think will happen to you if I do that same thing with all five of my fingernails on your scalp at the same time?”

“Ohhhh goddddd... wait... wait, please... wait...”

“Are you OK, dear?”

“How is this possible?”

“Because you are possible, Jan, and because you are making all of it happen. Think about it: all I am doing, and you know what I’m saying to you is completely true, all I am going to do is touching your scalp with five fingernails and lightly drag them back through your hair. You see my hand there above your forehead, you know that’s all I’m about to do. Do you understand?”

“No, this doesn’t make sense.”

“You’ve run your own fingernails through your hair before, yes?”

“Yes.”

“And what did that feel like?”

“Nothing, really, sometimes... oh geez...that thumb, ohhhh... sometimes... on a bad day I can stroke my scalp and it helps, but what you’re doing, there’s something different, I don’t know why.”

“I gave you some suggestions, and you’re allowing yourself to follow them, nothing more. I am only touching your scalp, you know this is true, yes?”

“Yes.”

“Watch my finger, as best you can.”

Same index finger, same spot, eyes up and doing their best to see what was happening.

“Just one fingernail, Jan, that’s all it is, there’s no logical reason for you to experience such crazy insane pleasure from that one fingernail, correct?”

“Yes.”

Raked back, tensed up, and finally, an orgasm hit just as she passed the center of the top of Jan’s head.

“ohgodohgodohgodohgod no more, please, no more for a few... i can’t...”

“But you can, and you will,” and Theresa used all five fingernails and Jan was watching them as they approached.

“no, please… noooooooooooooo...”

Jan couldn’t speak for a few minutes after just that one single five-fingernail rake, and the response from all five of them was so much more pronounced as expected, and Theresa was quite pleased.

She probably had at least three orgasms during that particular rake because Theresa chose to do it super-ultra-hella slow and it took her almost a full minute to go from hairline to crown then off the scalp.

By the time she pulled her hand off at the crown, Jan was drooling quite severely. Theresa couldn’t reach that towel so she just used her hand to do it as well as she could manage.

And the thumb never ever stopped.

* * *

No messages yet, so Z went and changed out the load in the washer, put that in the dryer, cleaned the lint filter, tossed the comforter in the washer, and got everything going. He went and did some business in the bathroom, cleaned the shower area, made sure everything was in place on the shelves as Mistress expected them to be.

He checked the bottles to make sure they all had a decent supply of whatever; she’d purchased large institutional sizes of various items like shampoo, conditioner, and other things and it was more cost-effective to just refill the small shelf bottles as needed.

After he swapped out the towels and the bath mat for fresh ones, checked the toilet paper, fully stocked, and one last glance around, he was proud of what he’d done and knew she’d be happy too. Her happiness and her smile, along with a soft palm on his cheek, was a reward he loved to get.

Of course, being put to sleep in those special ways, and having the ability to offer his surrender to her so regularly, all of it made Mark and Z very happy counterparts indeed. Just being in her presence, even with the hypnotic aspects of their relationship, gave Mark shivers every time she spoke.

He’d been enamored of her since that first night at the theater, being taken so well in her car and loving the experience of hypnotic surrender, and her telling him that he was worthy of her time, all of it always made him feel fantastic.

It took Z some time to come around, of course, because even though with Z’s dominance wanting to break through and just pound her fucking brains out, he knew he’d never stand a chance against her hypnotic side. And after meeting Ray, he knew he’d never win in a face-off, but hey, sometimes losing—especially where hypnosis is involved—can be better than any victory.

He learned, just as Mark learned, and found out just how amazing it truly is to surrender one’s complete self to the will of another, for pleasure, for trust, and for just letting go.

Z looked at Sam and walked over and sat on the coffee table and carefully lifted his smartphone off Sam’s chest. Yes, Sam’s cock, still bouncing happily, as crazy as it always seemed.

No messages, now just after 8:15 AM. He really hoped things were OK with all the girls. It was rather unusual for Mistress to not respond to him for such extended periods, even if it was still relatively early in the morning. He had no idea what kind of schedules the girls had, so all he could do was keep waiting. One glance at the media player and the second file had about four minutes left so he decided to just sit and wait.

This time, when Sam came up, he’d stop the playback for a minute or so, get him to get that earbud in place, ask if he wanted anything to drink, and just make sure he was doing well.

As he watched Sam’s eyelids, nothing but a flurry of activity. His lips were basically mouthing the suggestions she was giving him; near the end of the second file, there was a long period of “I say this and you repeat it and it becomes more true each time you say it” which sank plenty of truisms deep into his mind. Mark had listened to those files perhaps fifty times for the entire set, and Z knew them almost backward and forward even if Mark had hardly any conscious awareness at all.

Z could easily provide it to him, but the whole idea was for Mark anyway. Theresa hadn’t really known about Z until just a few days prior, and as they always kept reminding themselves, if they’d progressed this far in just a few days, where the hell would they all be in weeks, or months, or years, if they kept going at the kind of pace they’d been so far.

The whole off-switch thing was interesting because as Z learned about the ideas behind it and listened in on the files when Mark was listening, Z figured that would never affect him at all considering what he basically was—Mark’s unconscious mind.

But the first time she switched Mark off, suddenly Z found himself someplace, in the dark literally, and had no idea how to do anything about it. Until she switched Mark back on, Z literally had felt as though he was in some limbo state and it scared him pretty bad. The next time she switched Mark off, Z felt more comfortable, even being in that state, because he knew it would end.

At first, Theresa would only switch Mark off for a few minutes at a time to test his responses. Gradually, with more training from the audio files and yes more face-to-face training with her, Z got more comfortable and learned to enjoy that time in that limbo space. Most of the time Mistress would be with Mark either in bed with him laying against her torso with his head resting between her breasts as she whispered to him and stroked his temples, or she would stand behind him as he sat on the day-bed or the couch with his head dropped back and relaxed.

Regardless of how it happened, Z became enamored of Theresa just as much as Mark because of the sheer amount of time she was putting into him, and her time was rather valuable in his opinion. Neither Mark nor Z ever wanted to waste a single minute of it, and always believed if they were good boys, she’d happily keep them around for as long as she chose to have them.

Z looked down and the file had seven seconds to go so the awakener was done, so he just waited for Sam to return. He paused it with five seconds to go and skipped to the next track which would be paused automatically.

Sam’s eyes popped open about three seconds later, and he saw Z sitting beside him. He sat up rather quickly and yes that right earbud slid out as expected.

“Sorry, that fell out earlier, I attempted to get it back in and apparently didn’t get it just right. I’ve paused the file at the beginning of session three because I wanted to make sure you’re doing OK.”

“I’m fine, Sir, I am compliant.”

“Yes, Sam, I get it, thanks.”

“You’re welcome, Sir. How may I serve you?”

Something was definitely different about Sam, and Z wasn’t quite sure why. But as he stared at Sam’s face, something kicked at him from behind his head, or least it felt like it.

“Sir?”

“Yes, Sam?”

“Would you like me to suck your cock, Sir?”

Z’s eyes went wide open and he knew there was absolutely something different and it actually worried him.

“Perhaps, we could adjourn to the shower and you could fuck me up the ass and trance me some more, Sir?”

Z stood up, and as he did, his cock bounced up one time, and literally as it dropped it landed right on Sam’s laid out tongue and found itself sucked down to the balls damned near instantly even as Sam reached up both hands and pulled Z into his mouth deeper.

Before he could react, he had that sleepy blissed-out feeling washing over him as Sam’s mouth just worked magic. Z actually dropped his damned phone right on his foot but that mouth, it felt so fucking good. He reached down and took Sam’s head in his hands, grabbed some hair, and really started to fuck Sam’s mouth as deep as he could while doing his best to keep his lips from going all the way or else he was going trance out.

After a minute of this, Z couldn’t hold out any longer and fed Sam some more cream. His knees almost buckled at the pleasure of the release and he just could not remain standing, so he leaned back and pushed off Sam’s shoulders as he slid out of Sam’s mouth. He sat back on the coffee table and gasped as he felt that post-sucked-off exhaustion washed over him.

He looked up and saw Sam licking his lips.

“Thank you for feeding me, Sir, the shower?”

Z started to put his hands up as if to start off with a “Wait wait wait...” thing and Sam bust out laughing, hard, collapsing back into the couch.

Z sat there wondering what the fuck was going on, then he got it:

“Oh, you sick twisted monkey, oh man, that was fucked up. Sam, really, you have no idea how much that scared me that perhaps—

“What, perhaps what, Theresa’s words as Anonymistress’ voice were going to really reprogram me that deeply? Come on, man, you know as much about hypnosis as I do, or you should after all the time you’ve spent watching Mark learn from her.”

He scooted off the couch, onto his knees, kneeling in front of Z and cradled his face in his hands. He could feel Z shaking and just whispered as he looked into his eyes:

“I obey you, Sir, because I choose to do so. Not because you control me, nobody does except me. Yes, you’ve conditioned me to respond to you on a lot of deep levels, almost making some responses autonomic in nature now, and I’m OK with those, I am, but that’s the point: I am OK with you commanding me to do things for you, including what I just did even if that wasn’t a command. I did that because I am more grateful for what you did for me earlier: you completed and sealed my fantasy into a reality and I will never ever forget it.“

He gave Z a soft kiss on the cheek and let him go, just kneeling there before him.

“So, can I fuck you up the ass now?” Z asked.

They both burst out laughing for another minute or so and then Sam said point-blank:

“Yes, if that’s what you desire, now, later, whenever. I’m OK with it, Z, I mean that, seriously, as a fucking heart attack. Or maybe a heart attack while fucking, in a shower, hypnotized, and you get the rest.”

More laughter, and then Z gave Sam a big hug and they both giggled for a while before Sam got up.

“I am hungry all over again, damn. I had something before I started, that was what, two and half hours ago, let’s make some proper breakfast then I’ll go back and finish the training. It’s fun so far, and I know the purpose overall is the off-switch, I’m certain that’ll work for me when she gives it a turn, but it’ll be interesting to see how it works out with the other sessions.”

“You... you recall the first two sessions?” Z asked.

“Oh, yeah, pretty much every word, oddly enough. I am grateful you did that little gift for me, I do so love Theresa’s voice, but there will never ever be a voice like Anonymistress, or those finger-snaps of hers as well. Thank you for that early birthday gift, Sir. It’s amazing, and now at this point, I wonder when I go back and listen to some of her other files just how deeply I’m going to drop for her when before this week I hardly ever felt I was even really relaxing that much at all.“

“I’m sure you’ll hit the core of the Earth, as we trance junkies like to say sometimes.”

“Core of the Earth, I like that, I’m keeping that phrase, it’s mine now,” and Sam stuck out his tongue and offered Z a raspberry for his efforts.

“That’s a nice tongue you have there, boy.”

Sam’s attitude changed in a split second.

Z started to reach for his neck when Sam spoke:

“Z, I’m yours, that won’t be necessary anymore. You can do it, but I am yours, tell me what you want and I’ll obey, because it’s for pleasure, there doesn’t need to be any other reason. But if you feel that need to truly dominate, and I know that feeling well, because I’m a boy too, I’ll surrender either way. Use me as you wish, Sir.”

“Suck, boy, half strokes, not enough to make me dizzy and sleepy, not enough to trance me. We’ll find a happy medium, for pleasure, for both of us, and when you finally take me and condition and train me, I will do the same for you, agreed?”

“Yes, Sir.”

Sam kneeled and sucked Z into his mouth, staring up into his eyes, waiting for a reaction to know when to stop.

Z nodded about the half-way point, about two inches from the very tip, give or take a quarter-inch.

Sam pulled off and asked:

“How long is this thing anyway?”

“I have no idea, geez, I’ve never whipped out a tape measure to check it, who really does that?”

“Well, for science, let’s find out. Does Theresa have a tape measure or anything?”

“Yeah, in the kitchen, follow me.”

“As you wish, Sir, I am compliant.”

“OK, it was funny the first few times, but it gets old fast.”

“Very well, Sir, I will stop confirming I am compliant after I say I am compliant this one final time and I will never say I am—

“SLEEP!”

Sam stopped cold in his tracks, eyes closed, right behind Z. Z, without even turning around, simply raised his right hand and did the only thing a good boy could think of as payback.

(SNAP)CUM!

(SNAP)CUM!

(SNAP)CUM!

As he stepped away and then turned back to look, Sam’s face took on that twisted agony kind of thing as the first spurt shot out, and Z realized they’d made a pact of sorts not to waste each other’s cream. On his knees a second later, he caught the third, fourth, and fifth spurts, then just softly sucked a little deeper than the head so Sam wouldn’t get all dizzy and sleepy.

Yes, he was already in trance, but that feeling for both of them, lips softly on the head alone sucking it back and forth only, that was another thing altogether.

As the orgasm faded, he pulled off with a pop and told Sam to wake up.

“Oooohhhhh, that is just evil, you are evil, Z, seriously. But thank you, just the same.”

“Tape measure, kitchen, the measuring of the cocks, stand back, we’re doing SCIENCE!!!” he blasted out and Sam and he both laughed as they made their way to the kitchen.

* * *

When Jan’s eyes open the next time, she felt like she was floating, both mentally and physically. She didn’t know why, and she honestly just didn’t care at all. It felt wonderful, she felt amazing, and the desire for it to never end was right there with it.

But all good things must come to an end so when she heard that voice calling her back, her eyes blinked a few times. That voice was so far away, but as it spoke it came close, fast, and suddenly she was there again, with Theresa, that thumb still stroking her deeply, and all she could do was moan because of it.

“Yes, Jan, it feels good to let go and submit to another, does it not?”

“Yes.”

“I’ve helped you learn many things about yourself in our time together, have I not?”

“Yes.”

Her eyes were so hard to hold open, and that sleepy drowsy bliss just stuck with her, along with that thumb which just kept stroking her so very well.

“Tell me the names of our trusted friends, please.”

“Kess, Bri, Emma, Mark, and Sam.”

“And you know that you can trust them, just as you trust me, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“They adore you; they love you, and want the very best for you, just as I do, and they’ll do whatever you ask of them, just as you will do whatever they, and I, ask of you, is that clear?”

“Yes.”

“Jan, are you willing to accept me as your,” and she waited for the withdrawal of the thumb to keep the rhythm going as now was the time to create the anchors for it, “Mistress?” and she deeply stroked Jan’s rosebud, and held it in place, the first time it had stopped moving.

Jan reacted as expected:

“Yes... Mistress.”

The thumb pulled back and the question was repeated exactly the same way, always with the deep stroke and being held with that word and only that word.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You will obey your,” and again, each time the word Mistress was spoken, Theresa deeply inserted it and always held it still until the appropriate response was given, “Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You want to obey your Mistress for pleasure.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You enjoy obeying your Mistress for all things.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You never falter, and you never disobey your Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Obedience to your Mistress is pleasure.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Cum for your Mistress, right now” and with that time she really fucked her rosebud with considerably more pressure and it was absolutely noticeable to Jan as she screamed:

“YES, MISTRESS!!!”

She gave Jan about nine orgasms in a row exactly the same way, and when Jan begged her to stop, that’s when she whispered:

“Good girl, I accept your surrender, for pleasure, for trust, thank you, Jan, you can sleep, now.“

With a very contented sigh, Jan dropped seriously deep.

And yet, that thumb just kept going, with a little bit more intensity and a touch speed on the pacing as she drifted off.

* * *

“So, you’re apparently about what, six and... what the hell, I can’t read that marking, it’s too small,” Z offered.

“It is not too small, it’s perfect for the girls, it fits well into your mouth, I mean come on,” Sam replied.

“That’s not what I meant and you know it. Geez, we need one of those laser tape measures or something.“

“No, no, fuck no, ain’t nobody aiming a laser at my cock and balls, nope, forget it,” Sam muttered.

“Stop moving around, I can’t get the... dammit, Sam, PAUSE!”

Sam obeyed, automatically and involuntarily.

His cock still had the bounce because of his crazy insane heart and apparently quite capable cardiovascular system, of course, but Z could deal with it. He lay the tape measure along the top of Sam’s cock, and pulled the tape out slowly and figured by eyeing it he came to about six and three-eighths of an inch.

“I thought that thing would be bigger,” he giggled.

“Live.”

“Just shy of six and a half inches, give or take an eighth-inch.”

Really? Hrmmm...” Sam said as he looked down and ran his fingers through his hair. “I thought that thing would be bigger.”

Z looked up and laughed.

“What?”

“I just said the same thing.”

“When?”

“I had to pause you to get you to stop scrambling around.”

“Well you’re wielding a very sharp tape measure around my dick, what can I say, I’m jumpy.”

Z ran his finger along the side of the steel retractable tape measure “tape” and yes, it was indeed sharp but it didn’t slice open his finger.

“You’re paranoid, here, let’s see how the superior cock comes in.”

“Comes in what, exactly?”

“Oh for fuck’s sake, will you ple—

“PAUSE!” Sam had to bark out.

Z stood, as expected, zonked, with absolutely no awareness of anything, not even time per the parameters of the command as Theresa had learned from Janine.

“Let’s see here, six and, well shit, that can’t be right.”

As if retracting the tape and pulling it out again would make it different, Sam did it anyway and measured again. Just to be nice, he pushed in a bit at the base and gave his Sir an extra sixteenth of an inch, but apparently, they were the same length, as crazy as it sounds.

“Live.”

“Wait, what, you were standing... oh, OK, you gonna play like that, fine. What’s my read, hoss?”

“Six and a half, Sir, you beat me a whole sixteenth or so.

“Yes, and the next time I’m taking you in the shower, you’re gonna feel it when I really give it to you, boy, I give you my word.”

They both stood there staring for about five seconds and then just couldn’t help but laugh again.

“How about thickness?” Sam asked.

“Do we do this as is or, should we, you know, get something happening?” Z shrugged.

“Hadn’t really thought of that. I consider the fact that I’m basically always hard around you as a good sign, and you’re almost always hard around me too, so we’re functional for sure. The girls, we’re always hard around them but that’s a given. Does this make us gay, Z?“

“If the way I feel right now, and I think you’d say the same thing, makes us gay, then fuck it, we’re gay, but just for each other, because I’m never going to let anyone in my mind like I’m willing to let you in.”

“You already own mine, so thank you again.”

“The girls, good lord, how are they all going to react?” Z wondered out loud.

“I think they’re going to want to watch, many times.”

“Seriously? I hadn’t thought about that. Hrmmm...”

“Well, think about this, because I know I have so I’m probably not alone: I was thinking sometime that I’d be with one of them, and suddenly one of the others would come in and find us, and obviously the second one, whoever it might be, won’t turn around and walk away, she’ll want to get involved. I saw a video once, yes, porn of course, where a guy was really working a girl over, then the other girl shows up. The guy is prone-boning the girl, she’s face-down on the bed and the guy is above and behind her stroking as deep as he can.”

“I’ve seen that one,” Z offered, making a joke since there are like ten bazillion such scenes in the porn world.

“You too, eh? Well, of course as he’s working the girl under him the other girl comes up behind him and just deep-tongues his ass: he’s sliding into the girl under him as the girl above him slides her tongue out, as he pulls his hips and leaves the girl under him, he ends up, for lack of a more accurate term, butt-fucking her waiting tongue.”

“Yeah, that could be an interesting experience, uhmmm... wow, yeah, now that I think about it, that could absolutely be a good experience.”

“Maybe like, you deep fucking Bri on the bed and then Emma comes up behind you, puts her hands on your ass, and opens your rosebud with her thumbs and deeply tongue-fucks you, and you can easily see and feel that happening right now, can you not, Sir?“

Z’s eyes went totally wide, like never before, and the fact that he himself had never considered such a fantasy made his cock bounce and get seriously stiff to the point of not bouncing a second time as he felt that soft warm tongue take him in that most intimate way in his imaginary dream.

“Pause.”

And Sam crouched down and measured the girth of Z’s cock at full arousal.

“Not so hard—errrr... difficult after all.”

* * *

“Come back to me, Jan, come back, dear, now please.”

That voice, so far away again, and then so close as her eyes opened once again.

“Wow, that is so nice whenever I’m there, wherever that is. Do you know how good that feels to be able to float like that, Mistress?”

“I do, yes, and it is quite amazing. But I have something else to teach you now, will you accept the lesson, Jan?”

“Of course, Mistress.”

“This will be highly pleasurable for you, as it was earlier. Do you remember my hand and my fingernails, and what they were able to do for you when I stroked them across your scalp?”

Her jaw extended automatically and involuntarily as goosebumps appeared everywhere.

“Yessss, Mistress.”

“What you’re going to receive is a trigger, it means whenever any of our trusted friends or I do this for you, to you, and with you, you will feel something different than what I was allowing you to feel earlier. From this moment forward, whenever one of our trusted friends or I rake their fingernails through your hair and over your scalp, and I’m not going to do it just yet, but when that happens, you will feel all your thoughts, all of them, being brushed clear out of your mind.”

Jan gasped, and her breathing started some pretty ragged panting.

“Yes, I think you like the idea of that, do you not?”

“Minnnndddleesssss... yes.”

“Ah, so you do know that desire, I take it. Yes, Jan, whenever I or any of our trusted friends do this,” and there went the fingernails raking her scalp, “your thoughts, brushed out of your mind, leaving you blank, and empty, and mindless, pure mindless bliss. The more they do it, the more mindless you become. When that happens, when I or any of our trusted friends strokes your thoughts out of your mind, you become their mindless pleasure slave for them, for as long as they desire, in any way that they desire, because obedience is pleasure. Say yes, I understand and will obey, now.“

“I... unnnddeeersstand... and... oh.... will obey.”

Another rake and Theresa asked her to repeat it again.

“I... ungh... tand... willlllll... ohhhhhh...”

Third rake, asked to repeat it again.

“ungggh...” and with a loud guttural grunt, Jan came hard, like the other girls did, deep from the core of her body as her lower back tensed and her abdominal muscles crunched. Even being still, that orgasm just pushed way too many buttons and those involuntary spasms couldn’t be stopped for anything.

“Cum for me as a reward for your obedience, Jan, CUM HARD, RIGHT NOW

Her whole body tensed, and then Jan simply passed out from the mental perspective.

She remained still aside from the ragged breathing and that tension in her back and abdomen, but that faded after a few minutes.

But that thumb, it would probably outlast the Energizer Bunny and make it feel pretty fucking amazing doing it.

* * *

Z measured at about four and three-eighths of an inch for girth. Sam measured himself and held the tape at the point and figured they were about the same there too, it wasn’t important. He put the tape measure away, and then stared deep into Z’s slightly glazed eyes, wondering just what was really going on in there when that command was active.

He couldn’t honestly remember if Theresa had tested for EEG activity in that state or whether he just forgot it considering everything he’d been through in the past two days or so. When he kept thinking about that hyper-fractionation thing, he remembered he wanted to test whether or not he could self-induce it.

“Live.”

“So, am... I... wait, you moved again, oh you fucker.”

“Almost four and half inch girth, we’re basically the same there. Your cock is a bit straighter, mine has that slight upward curve, probably from too many years of jerking off I guess.”

“You masturbate a lot?” Z asked, serious question time as Sam opened the fridge for some water and OJ and sat on one of the stools at the island counter.

“Yeah, well, I did up till last Friday when I saw Kess standing in our dorm room doorway. My God, has my life changed in one week or what?”

“Well, you didn’t scream when you did that, so yes, you have.”

“Scream? Why?”

“You? Me? The shower? A few more hundred trances? You know, me, sliding into you, sleep, over and over, that sort of thing? You’re sitting down at the moment? On your...”

“I told you, Z, I’m fine, really. It was uncomfortable at first, and your body, as oddly as it sounds, resisted. It was really weird, I knew you were deep, I’d hit you with a half dozen finger-snaps so I knew you’d obey. But just as you, or your body, got the head of your cock inside my rosebud, I felt a sharp pain for like a fraction of a second and I winced. Apparently, you or your body saw it, odd as that sounds, and then decided that was enough. I looked into your eyes, or whatever was actually there with me, and I said please, I’m fine, that I knew it would more than likely not be just a perfectly smooth experience, it was to be expected. Your body relaxed, and I mean it literally wilted, and then just waited for me to push back a bit.”

“My body did all that, eh?”

“Yes, Z, we did, now stop being a prick and listen to what Sam is telling you,” Victor fired off a warning shot.

“Whoa...” Z said, feeling a shift in his balance as he too finally sat down.

“You OK, there, Sir?”

“Yeah, it’s like for a moment there I had another voice in my head, and it wasn’t Mark.”

“Correct, now stop focusing on me, focus on Sam, what he’s revealing to you is very important to him, not everything deserves some snappy stupid comeback. This is your friend, this is your good boy now, he and his care are your priority now because you accepted him, so forget about us, focus on Sam, only on Sam, focus,” Victor whispered.

Z felt himself focus more intently on Sam because Sam had something important to say about his experience in the shower.

“Uhmmm, OK, Sir. But there was this period where you or your body, it’s like it was waiting for me to make the next move, or set the pace, or determine how much I could take. It wasn’t forceful, it wasn’t impatient, because you know us boys, stick it in, pump it, spurt, move on. There was something truly gentle about it, and whether or not it was you doing it, I greatly appreciated it.“

“You’re welcome, I think,” Z said, nibbling on some grapes.

“It took a while, maybe more than ten or twelve minutes, and I kept using the body wash. I pushed your body back till your cock was completely out of me, then used a few fingers doused in the body wash to stretch myself a bit more, then more, then when I was able to get three fingers,” and he held up his hand and brought the index, middle, and ring fingers together as best he could, “I figured that was about the girth of your cock at arousal.”

“Sam, if you had asked me, I would more than likely have agreed to your request. Besides, Mistress has one or two dildos in her bedroom one of them is almost exactly the same as my cock, actually, it’s almost like she made a mold of me, it even... wait a second, maybe she did at some point. Trance me and make a mold of my cock for her, now I have to wonder, damn.”

“You are her good boy, you and Mark, you do realize that, right?”

“Yes, I know, and I know someday we’ll more than likely be moving on but she’s still got about a year and a half on the PsyD. We, well Mark and her, they haven’t that ‘the conversation’ yet, but it’ll happen soon, I hope. I don’t want things to fall apart at the last minute for us. If she’ll have us for a long time, as we’re able to work with her given what we’re heading into ourselves, we’ll be grateful to continue. If not then we’re always a phone call or video chat away, I suppose.”

“I can imagine. I know that Janine will be heading to California in April, that’s going to hurt Kess big time, and I think, yeah, I’m almost positive the reason Janine took the chance on me and brought Kess and I together face-to-face in that way was so she’d have someone—maybe not a Mistress anymore—but someone that would be there for her. And I will because I’m hers.”

“And mine, right?”

“Yes, Sir, I am...” and Sam just left it hanging to see if Z would take the bait.

He slid off his stool, stepped over to Sam, and gave him a nice deep kiss. No strings attached, nothing funky or strange or weird, no trancing, no triggers, no ulterior motives, just a kiss.

“You, Sam, are a remarkable caring sensitive delicious fucking boy, and you are all mine, and Kess’, and Janine’s, and Bri’s, and Theresa’s, and yes, probably Emma’s too if she’ll have you.”

Looking over his shoulder at the stove clock—08:51 AM—and Z spoke:

“Don’t get all fucking mushy on me, I require my boy to be hard and happy at all times.”

“Yes, Sir!” Sam giggled.

He smelled good, he looked good, he tasted good, he tranced so well, he was so responsive, he was Z’s perfectly obedient boy as if Z had created him from some 3D-Human printer complete with a programmable mind.

And even with all that, and knowing that if Sam—at any moment—decided he would not obey, he wouldn’t, Z felt amazed that Sam offered his obedience willingly.

Z shed a tear at that moment because he hoped with all his heart that when Sam took him and ran him through a similar process of training that he’d be as capable and willing and obedient for Sam in return.

“Hey now,” Sam noticed the tear and brushed it away, “my Sir is always on the job, and don’t get all mushy on me either, I need this fellow right here,” and Sam wrapped his soft but very strong capable hand right around the head and top part of Z’s now growing harder quite rapidly cock, “to stay hard and happy too.”

Z felt the hand, felt the surge of arousal, felt the desire to grab his neck and just slide into his good boy’s mouth once more—because good boys with healthy bodies and hard cocks want to do that, it’s that way by design, it’s not some fucking fault, they’re made to fuck, plain and simple.

But he leaned over and kissed Sam on the forehead and said:

“OK, time to put you back to sleep, at least with Anonymistress feeding you Theresa’s words, that is.”

“I take it you don’t find her voice that appealing?” Sam asked.

“I do like it, as I’m the one that found that file Theresa has. I edited it and removed the ‘good boy’ references. Apparently, she never made a single file with a ‘good girl’ in it, sadly, because if she had, and Mistress heard it, I swear I think she’d be addicted from one listen.”

“I have all of her files, Z, all of them, every one that was ever posted on her website when she was still around.”

“You have all of Anonymistress’ files? Oh holy cow, Sam, does Theresa know?”

“I told her I had ’em, yes, but we haven’t spent much time talking, obviously, because she just can’t get enough of this,” and he grabbed his cock with his right hand and Z’s cock with his left.

“Yeah, she does seem to be having a great deal more sex now that you’ve entered our lives. But when I was able to take her and Ray, wow, that was amazing. I poked Mark and he got to watch, as it happens for us, and loved it. I’m going to make that boy more dominant, and someday I’m going to be so proud when he drops Theresa, or even Ray, and snatches them out from under themselves only to wake up for a brief instant in the shower, smile, and get fucked right back to sleep a few hundred times.”

“That is a very enjoyable experience, yes.”

“Sam, deep honest time: are you truly seriously totally completely utterly OK with what happened between us in the shower?”

“Yes.”

“That’s it, nothing more?”

“Does anything more need to be said?”

He had a point.

Z pulled Sam into a hug and squeezed him tightly and planted a kiss on his neck, He pulled back, holding Sam tightly at the side of the neck, and Sam didn’t flinch.

“Yep, we’re gay, but whatever, we’ve got five incredible ladies that will do anything we ask, and we’ll do exactly the same for them. If this is being gay,” and Z waited for Sam to pick up on it.

Simultaneously they said:

“Fuck it, we’re gay.”

They laughed for a few minutes as they cleaned up the kitchen, washed their glasses, and then headed back to the living room.

As Sam fell back on the couch, Z checked his phone, still no messages. His look of concern prompted Sam to ask:

“No word yet, I take it?”

“No, and it’s odd. Nothing from Kess, or Bri, or Janine, or Theresa either. That apartment must totally reek of females at this moment and we’re missing out on all of it, damn.”

“We’ll have our mindless cocksuckers soon enough. So, what time is it anyway?”

“9:03 AM, and time for you to sleep, Sam, deep sleep, that’s right, my sleepy boy,” and Z leaned forward as Sam’s eyes fluttered. He softly dragged his hand across Sam’s face from the forehead down as he said “Sleeeeeep” dragging it out once again and Sam slept for his Sir once more.

“Holy fuck that is so hot, I don’t know why, and I don’t fucking care, it just is,” Z found himself whispering out loud softly.

He loved that so much, just having that imaginary power to drag his hand softly across someone’s face, making very light contact, and telling them to sleep and then having them obey. From that first time Theresa had taken him into a really deep trance with that forehead induction, that was always just the fucking hottest way to drop someone as far as Z was concerned.

It wasn’t the full forehead induction that turned him on—that was just too slow, but it was damned hot too, only in a different way. It was that thought of being able to walk up to anyone at any time and do what those aliens in “Dark City” did: wave a hand down in front of their face and say “Sleep” and they would drop, automatically and involuntarily.

Only thing he wanted to happen that didn’t in that movie would have been to have one of the aliens walk up to one of the stars, Jennifer Connelly, a true hottie if there ever was one, and wave their hand and say “Sleeeeeeeep” and drag out the word as she dropped. That would have made Mark, and Z of course, fucking explode in his pants instantly.

But that idea of just having that power, the power to put people to sleep, was such a boost to his arousal as he stood there over Sam. That desire to just command his good boy to suck him completely dry almost overtook him but he held off, again, because Sam was important to him.

He whispered to Sam and told him to open his eyes, then handed him the earbuds properly, right for right ear, left for left, because they were oddly shaped for some stupid reason to not fit into the ear they weren’t designed for. Z had been hoping to get better ones that just had circular drivers with circular acoustic ports, aka the part that is inserted into the outer ear canal, but kept putting it off.

Sam’s hands took them, inserted them into his ears, and then he lay back and closed his eyes.

Tapping play, Z just waited to see that moment—the third file also started with a finger-snap sequence at about—

Well, Sam melted so it already started. The R.E.M. was already well underway, and little twitches in his facial muscles with every finger-snap about every ten seconds for the first two minutes and a half minutes ensured Sam was back on that other plane of some other universe just that fast.

Z knew Mark responded to the file as well, but he felt that Sam was seriously being pulled to what Anonymistress liked to call “delirious depths.” He also wanted to get a copy of every file she made and do some listening through Mark’s ears at some point. Maybe he’d find what Sam had found to be so seriously irresistible about her voice.

One last glance at the clock on his smartphone—09:11 AM—and he figured Sam had just under three hours to go. He set the phone carefully on Sam’s heart, watching it rise and fall with his breathing, and that cock, well, that’s been covered pretty extensively so far, you get it, right?

He headed to the laundry area to swap out the loads and then he went back and did some more web surfing to pass the time.

* * *

As her eyes opened again, Jan stared straight ahead and... well, she knew where she was: she was home.

She knew her name was Janine as well.

She knew that Theresa had given her instructions to accept that she’d happily be called Jan for a while, and she was, and it was a new experience to just be given a new name and accept it without really questioning it at all.

It offered a lesson in dissociation from the self, and Janine learned quite fast with how well she responded to that shift in that most personal aspect of our conscious awareness: the name we wish to be called and the identity associated with it.

And that thumb, still there, still working her rosebud over, consistently, without end.

She knew she’d had a great many orgasms, couldn’t say how many and didn’t care. All she knew was she felt amazing, and Theresa was right there with her every step of the way and had not let her down in any respects at all.

She remembered the raking on her scalp as well, and how good that felt, like nothing before. Kess gave her scalp massages now again and she loved them, but now that experience would have an entirely new affect not only on her but Kess and all the rest of their hypno-family too.

But she realized one thing.

“Theresa?”

“Yes, my dear.”

“I’m sorry, I should have said Mistress, my apologies.”

“You never falter, Janine, you never disobey, you address me as your heart sees fit, and that is a direct command.“

They giggled and laughed and Theresa hugged her as best she was able considering Janine was still there presenting herself on the loveseat.

“Mistress, the scalp thing. Will you allow me to do that for you, to give you that trigger?”

“That was the plan, yes, but I think things are going to be different with the method you use to program me.”

“How so?”

“Sandy spilled the beans on your little light and sound brainwashing show, so to speak.”

Janine gasped, and then wondered how much she really knew.

“All I know is that you created some kind of program tailored towards dominating me, and while I can imagine myself being where you are, helpless under your touch, perhaps at some time in the near future, stroked to distraction by your thumb in my rosebud as I’ve been doing for you for well over an hour now,” she offered and just waited.

“We’ve been like this, for over... over an hour? It seems like we just got started, didn’t we, weren’t we dancing earlier?”

“Yes, but that was almost two hours ago, my dear.”

“Time-distortion, damn.”

“You are a very good girl, and my best subject, seriously. You always have been, Janine, nothing has changed in that respect.”

“Thank you, Mistress.

“Janine, I have one final gift for you, my sleepy girl. It’s an induction, one I learned from a very good friend long ago, and I’d like to use it on you, if you’ll allow me.”

“Do I remain here as I am?”

“Oh yes, but this will be very enjoyable. It’s unusual, and slow, and calming, and very peaceful, and in a matter of minutes, you’ll be deeper than you’ve probably ever been for me. Does that not sound like a nice place to be?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl, just relax for me. Take in a deep breath, that’s right, and exhale with a sigh.”

Janine followed her instructions precisely as she always did because, as Theresa said, she was a good girl and her very best subject and both statements were absolutely true.

“Now, take in another deep breath,” and then Theresa went completely silent. She raised her left hand up above Janine’s forward and away in front of it, and Janine’s eyes locked on as expected.

She lowered her hand as Janine began to exhale and then waited a moment before raising it again. As she’d hoped, Janine was already synced to it and as the hand rose, she breathed in. This was a slight modification that Theresa came up with for the forehead induction and she wanted to test it out and Janine responded perfectly.

Down came the hand and Janine exhaled. Once more up, then hold, then down, and now Janine was breathing along with the hand, not the other way around. Her eyes followed it up and down without delay, and she was already fairly deep just that fast.

One last rise, then higher, and a little higher, and then Theresa flattened her hand to face Janine’s forehead and shook it once or twice as if she was shaking water off it. The shaking of her hand actually caused the rapport to break and Janine began deeply breathing entirely on her own, but her entire focus now was that hand.

Theresa was so happy to do this for her because she knew that nobody ever had before. Janine had done it for her many times, and now, finally, she was able to return the favor and give her sleepy girl some really deep calm and peace for just a little while.

And it only took those simple suggestions she’d offered Janine earlier to forget everything that she knew about hypnosis. While most all of that information had been returned to her in the past few minutes, the one remaining aspect that stayed outside of her conscious awareness was the forehead induction that Theresa was now going to do for her.

The thumb, still consistently stroking her rosebud, would tell Theresa when Janine reached that deep state the others had reached. She’d continue even so as she teased her friend’s eyes open so she, and she alone, would be able to see Janine’s truest deepest self, just for a few moments, before sending her off to drift.

She began moving her palm towards Janine’s forehead as those eyes just fluttered and blinked over and over. Janine’s eyes did their very best to remain focused on it but once it hit that point about one inch away, they crossed and closed, and it was just too difficult to open them again. She sighed as a sign of relief at that happening, and the hand moved to about one-half inch away. Then one-quarter inch and as soon as the heat from her hand was picked up, her eyes rolled up as expected.

There was a serious amount of fluttering going on, and at some points, Janine’s eyelids opened just a bit which was actually pretty normal for people when they were in that R.E.M. state. Theresa was getting more aroused by the minute even as Janine sank deeper and deeper into her own mind, almost there.

Theresa waited for that perfect exhale, with that thumb still working its distraction magic, and when it happened, her palm made contact with Janine’s forehead at the hairline and she wilted, even in spite of the command to be still. Her eyeballs rolled up under the eyelids to see the hand on her forehead in her imagination, and she also gasped and sighed as her shoulders dropped just a twitch which was perfectly fine with Theresa.

Several strokes of the thumb, waiting again for that perfect exhale, and when it happened, Theresa pulled her hand down more quickly than with the girls. As she did so Janine’s head fell forward into it, never losing contact with it. Theresa’s hand rested right across the bridge of her nose holding her gently and then she just waited for a few breaths.

Theresa pressed softly on her face to bring it back up to that upright position, and when it found it, she squeezed gently on her upper cheeks with the pads of the thumb and middle finger and twitched her hand twice in doing so.

Janine’s mind picked up on it, allowed catalepsy to settle into her neck, and then Theresa—after feeling that stiffness happen—dragged her hand down totally off her face and Janine was basically gone for most intents and purposes. She dragged her hand down Janine’s face several times, each time ending in a deep sigh from her body.

But it wasn’t over till that tease happened.

Theresa waited for a full minute, breathing with Janine, mirroring her, and then ever so slightly adjusting the rhythm of her thumb’s penetration to the inhale and Janine gasped with the first time it all synced together, then she sighed on the exhale.

Theresa thought it was perfect, a perfect moment, in perfect sync, on each breath, and those gasps nearly made her let go with another orgasm. She willed her arousal back down for just a bit longer.

She reached up, fingers spread, and placed the pads of the thumb and middle finger of that left hand on the upper part of Janine’s cheeks as the induction required. She leaned in and deep whispered to her sleepy girl:

“Three.”

She figured Janine would pick up on it on some deep level and not fight it at all, and she was right.

First upstroke, nothing noted but the fluttering.

Second upstroke, the fluttering stopped completely and her rosebud relaxed totally.

But that thumb didn’t stop.

Third upstroke, her beautiful eyes opened, almost all white, some iris showing but no pupil seen.

Theresa teased her a few times up and down and finally on the fourth tease up, Janine’s blue eyes stared straight ahead, seeing nothing at all.

Theresa gently removed her fingers from her face, and then oh so gently she touched Janine’s chin and softly turned her head directly to stare to the left. Theresa sat a bit leaning to her left to get the best view she could and she cried upon seeing her best friend’s truest self.

“Oh my Goddess, thank you for allowing me to see such beauty at least once in my lifetime,” Theresa offered as a prayer of gratitude.

She really was so happy for Janine in those moments, and it was very difficult to hold back the tears.

She leaned forward and kissed Janine softly on her left cheek, then gently pushed her chin so her face was in line with her body, and then reached up and gently closed her eyes for her.

The body-of-Janine sighed deeply and then simply went still, save for the extremely slow and very deep breathing.

Theresa finally stopped stroking her rosebud and removed her thumb. She sucked it and loved the taste of her sleepy girl, and then leaned in and whispered her to come up a bit to that more functional state.

She was given instructions to open her eyes, stand on her own there in front of Theresa, then to go sit on the couch and melt into it for a few minutes, and Theresa would return to her very soon.

She obeyed because she had truly become Theresa’s sleepy girl on levels she’d never reached before.

There didn’t need to be any other reason.

As she sat back and melted, Theresa allowed that orgasm she’d been holding down to just overwhelm her, and as she fell back into the loveseat, her mind just drifted off to dreamland where Ray was waiting with tea and cookies. Ray gave her a big hug and told her she was so proud of Theresa for taking such incredibly good care of Janine even as she broke her almost as gently as D had broken Theresa on her own couch and freed Ray so wonderfully in the process.

They chatted about the next steps for all of them and enjoyed their brief time together as the body-known-as-Janine and the body-known-as-Theresa got some well-deserved rest.

* * *

At about 10:47 AM, Z stepped over to the coffee table and picked up his smartphone from Sam’s chest once more and saw the media player saying it had two minutes and three seconds to go on the third track. Like the others, there was a ten-second silence from the last word of the awakener to the actual end of playback.

The fourth and final track, also like the two previous ones, started at about the two-second mark for playback, so Z was going to skip to it at the ten-second remaining point and Sam would basically get caught in the middle of the awakening phase and then get yanked right back down with that first finger-snap as that last file kicked in.

If he timed it just right, Sam would never emerge from the trance the third file had induced—he’d be dropped during that twilight phase in-between deep trance and almost-but-not-quite-back-yet liminal period.

It should be an interesting experience for Sam, to say the least.

Twelve, eleven, ten, skip,—Sam twitched at that point—one, two, gone.

He melted into the cushions more than Z could believe, never allowed to transition to full awakening consciousness even for a few seconds, and it was beautiful to see it happen.

The final file was an hour and eleven minutes, so by the clock—10:51 AM—Sam should be done with everything at roughly a few minutes past noon. Z set the smartphone carefully back on his chest and just sat there watching Sam as he willingly allowed his mind to absorb all those things that might finally give him that off-switch he so desperately wanted.

Z truly hoped for his new and very close friend that dream came true too.

The only thing that remained for Z was that Sam, after all this was all said and done, would snatch-and-grab his mind out from under him quite soon indeed.

“I am yours, and you are mine. Give and take, it is the nature of balance,” Z softly whispered.

He headed to get the comforter from the dryer and put the last remaining items in it and figured he’d timed most of it right along with Sam’s progress.

Z and Mark really loved that apartment, but because of its location centrally in the building it really rattled him to not have any windows, nothing at all. He wanted to go outside and get some fresh air, but he chose to stay and wait for Sam before they continued on their journey together with the others wherever it might lead.

He hoped Theresa and the girls were really OK, and if he didn’t hear something soon, they’d be heading over when Sam was up and functional.