The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 35

Theresa woke up, and as she lifted her head Janine had shifted to lying on the couch normally meaning she’d probably transitioned to natural sleep at some point. Theresa sat up, stood, stretched a bit then retrieved her phone from her purse and went to the kitchen.

She noted two messages from Z, from some unknown number. She read them and giggled softly, then responded:

Yes, we’re fine, sorry for not responding sooner. The girls have been through some training, so to speak, and are now deeply asleep. Janine and I are going to spend some quality time together for a while, you may not hear from me again for the rest of the afternoon

Z got the message popup on the iMac as he sat there and started typing a quick reply.

She continued with a second message:

I hope everything with Sam is going well and you’re both having fun and being safe, I presume everything is OK as again I won’t be reachable for several more hours. Perhaps we’ll all have a nice dinner at Cellini’s tonight, I think Janine lost a bet to Kess earlier and that was the price. Take care of Sam, we’ll see you boys soon.

As soon as she sent the second message her phone vibrated softly and displayed the notification of Z’s message:

Yes, Mistress, no worries, training the girls? That could prove interesting, I hope to hear details soon. Have fun with Janine, even I, in the background for so long, have been wondering when you two would just pounce on each other and get ’er done. :)

Theresa giggled and stroked herself softly at what was finally about to happen for them both. Another soft vibration and popup:

Yes, Sam is doing fantastic, and I think when you see what’s he’s been able to discover, not just for himself but potentially for all of us, it could open new realms of possibilities, not just doors. We love you, Mistress, play with Janine, and don’t let a single centimeter of her flesh—or yours—go untasted, OK?

Theresa looked up at the ceiling and then sighed. Opening the fridge, she grabbed two bottles of water and a handful of grapes and then headed to the living room. She tossed her phone on the pile of her clothing, and then pulled the coffee table closer to the couch, shifting the towel to the side closer to Janine. She set the water down and the grapes, and then went to unfold the comforters out on the open area of carpet, along with the pillows.

She then sat on the towel on the coffee table and looked at Janine sleeping so peacefully, her hair as it lay across her face, her arms as they lay so relaxed across the surface of the couch and off her left hip. Such graceful curves, and her legs laying one on top of the other, down to her ankles, her feet, and the well-manicured toes that Theresa couldn’t wait to lick and suck on for a long, long time just to see how Janine would giggle and laugh as she tickled her.

After another deep breath and a long sigh, Theresa reached out and gently brushed aside from the hair across the left side of Janine’s face. Once done, she pulled back and now had a good view of her face, such a beauty. Before she could take another breath, Janine’s left eye opened and shifted to look right at Theresa, and then a soft smile appeared as she lifted her head.

“Hi,” Janine said.

“Hi,” Theresa replied.

As she sat up, she ran her hands through her hair a few times, and with her arms up, chest out in a stretch, Theresa couldn’t help but gasp at Janine all over again as her breasts quite literally became the focus of Theresa’s world.

Janine reached for her own breasts and softly cupped them from underneath, and yes, her nipples got seriously hard in the span of time of a single gasp as Theresa did it again.

“Soon, Theresa, but not yet, not yet.”

Theresa looked up and smiled. She handed Janine a bottle of water and some grapes; Janine nodded and cracked open the bottle and drank it all in one swig. Several grapes at a time were consumed and all of hers were gone in no time at all. Theresa handed her the rest of the stalk and they were gone in under a minute.

“Training takes a lot out of a girl, obviously,” Janine said with a giggle.

“I would hope so, considering how long I kept at it. I didn’t have to keep that up, but after so many years, I didn’t honestly want to let you go,” Theresa offered.

“I’m right here, Mistress, and I’m all yours now, willingly, for as long as you will have me.”

Theresa couldn’t hold back the tears if she’d tried, and neither could Ray at that point.

Janine scooted off the couch and knelt before Theresa and accepted Theresa in a big soft warm hug as Theresa collapsed into her.

“It’s OK, shhhh, really, I’m fine, I’m better than ever, Mistress, thank you,” Janine offered as she stroked Theresa’s hair and neck, not in the squeeze way but just to comfort her, over and over as the sobbing continued. “We’re going to be just fine, Mistress, thank you for everything. And yes, thank you for the forehead induction, I don’t think I’ve ever felt that peaceful in my entire life, not even in the deepest stages of delta with the light and sound machine.”

Theresa sniffled and pulled back. Janine got up and ran to the kitchen and returned with a handful of napkins.

“Thank you, dear,” she said as she wiped her nose several times and her cheeks as well.

“It’s interesting that you mention the light and sound machine, because, well, you have a decision to make, and only you can make it.”

“I do?” Janine asked, now back on the couch.

“Yes, because give and take requires balance. It’s time for you to take over my mind, basically.“

Janine juiced, hard, just hearing it. The fact that it was Theresa, sitting there in front of her, naked and beautiful and with her scent invading Janine’s senses, that only served to heighten it and as her nostrils flared and her cheeks flushed, Theresa was very happy to see it.

Theresa kneeled before Janine, in-between her legs, looked up into her eyes, and made the offer:

“We can, right now,” and she turned to the comforters and pillows on the floor, “make love, for as long as we can keep going, or,” and she turned to the black bag on the floor on the side of the loveseat, “you can make this,” and she pointed at her head, “yours, along with the rest of me, and my heart which I gave to you years ago. Think about it, and decide.”

Theresa sat back in a traditional position of submission: kneeling, her face upright, her shoulders and back straight, her hands on her knees, her forearms on her thighs, and she simply stared at Janine, breathing slow and regular as she did, and not another word would be spoken.

Janine, already riding an arousal high, juiced just that much more. The one silly inconsequential thought that happened made her smile, but not for the reasons Theresa may have understood:

“After this weekend, we really have to get new furniture because we aren’t going to cover everything with yoga mats anymore.”

She leaned forward and gave Theresa a kiss and Theresa simply accepted it. She didn’t move as it was not her place at that moment.

When Janine pulled back, they were about six inches apart, face-to-face, Janine reached forward with her right hand and softly cupped Theresa’s chin and upper neck and stroked it gently. She turned Theresa’s face to one side and then the other, almost as if she was inspecting property and Theresa even felt that’s what was happening.

“Yes, I think you’ll be acceptable, girl, you will make an excellent hypnoslave for our harem.”

Theresa, not expecting it, found herself juicing rather uncontrollably. As her eyes went wide and her mouth began to open, Janine darted that hand to the back of Theresa’s neck, pulled her hard into her right shoulder, and even though Janine did whisper the word “Sleep” in her right ear softly, the only thing Theresa did—aside from drop to the core of the Earth—was cum.

Hard.

Very, very hard.

* * *

Z got the second text sent off and felt better knowing that things were fine with the girls. He glanced over at Sam, still happily being brainwashed and his cock confirmed it with the constant bouncing that never seemed to end. One glance at the clock—11:47 AM—and he got up to confirm precisely how much time was left.

He lifted his smartphone, powered it up, swiped, and noticed there were twelve minutes and some odd seconds left.

“Enough time to make lunch,” he thought as he set the smartphone back gently on Sam’s chest. He really did look so peaceful even in spite of some twitches now and again. Z, from having listened to those files so many times, knew the last ten minutes of this last file would be a great deal of finger-snaps, a few hundred of them, and they varied from (SNAP)SLEEP! to (SNAP)OBEY! to (SNAP)DROP! and many other variations, along with suggestions between them.

He waited for another minute or so for the first one to happen and when it did Sam’s entire body twitched head to toe and his cock actually went completely stiff for several seconds. Then the next finger-snap happened and his entire body twitched again, and it just started that pattern to the end of the file.

Z smiled, envious of how well his friend responded, and again wondered if he’d ever be able to appreciate Anonymistress’ voice to those levels.

He made some turkey sandwiches in a hurry, some pickle slices, water, some OJ, some potato chips, a few bananas, and Ziploc bags, and set everything out on the island. A glance at the clock on the stove—12:02 PM—and he made his way back to the living room. As soon as he picked up the phone and before he could even press the power button, Sam opened his eyes and sat up, legs off the side, facing him.

Sam removed the earbuds and handed them to Z and then relaxed back into the couch.

“Wow.”

“Yeah, it’s such a simple thing when you consider what she does, just whispers, and of course snaps of her fingers. But for you, that was obviously an entirely different experience than it’s ever been for Mark, or me for that matter.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah, we covered that, Sam.”

“I mean, wow.”

Z just giggled a bit and then Sam’s right arm rose to his face, then his forehead area. From Z’s perspective, it really did appear as though he was attempting to feel the lock and the key that the entire brainwashing training was supposed to help the person’s imagination make a reality.

As Sam’s fingers appeared to actually feel something, they grasped it—even though Z could clearly see there’s nothing there in his forehead, much less a key sticking from a deadbolt—and then Sam’s hand and arm tugged to the right and left and his entire head jerked to match it, perfectly.

“Wow,” Z said as he watched it happen.

“Yeah, tell me about it. Z, I can see it, as clearly as I can see my fingers, I can feel it, in my fingers, and I just pulled it left and right and I felt my entire head shift left and right. There’s a fucking deadbolt in my forehead, man, this is soooooo fucking cool, holy crap.”

He sat up smiling.

“She gave me an off-switch, Z, she really did it. Well, her and Anonymistress, I would have to say.”

“I’m happy for you, Sam, I felt somewhat similarly when I finished the training the first time and I had almost the same reaction. I could see it, I still can if I just breathe and relax,” and he took in a deep breath and looked up himself and could just make out that brushed steel rim of the deadbolt mechanism and his dark olive-green key.

“Yours, yours is dark olive green, right?” Sam asked.

“Yep,” Z replied as he sighed out and blinked, eyes back on Sam. “Yours?”

“Brass, shiny, with a small keyring and a Yin-Yang pendant on it.”

“Something personal, I guess?”

“Yeah, something my Dad gave me on my sixteenth birthday when he gave me the keys to my first car, old Chevy Camaro but it was a great ride for the summer until it just gave up the ghost the following winter. I still have the pendant, of course, it means a great deal to me.”

“Part of the protocols, as Theresa explained them to me, was that each of us has our own unique ways of imagining the off-switch, so she makes sure that each of us makes it as personally unique as possible. I’ve never had anything to put on a keyring like a keepsake myself, just keys. I think Bri’s the same, nothing unique except her—

“Bright neon pink key.”

“Exactly.”

“When Theresa first switched you both off the other night, as she was attempting to explain it to me, at one point she held out her palm and told me to see the keys, your keys, and I guess I was already pretty deep because poof, there they were, a bright neon pink one and a dark olive green one. They were crystal clear in her palm; it was so odd to experience that.”

“Positive hallucinations are very cool things to play with, especially with good subjects and great imaginations. Consider yourself fortunate all over again that you’re apparently one of ‘us,’ Sam. I now wonder how the others will respond to the training, if any of them are ever interested.”

“I think after I get the chance to tell them what I’m feeling and how I feel right now they’ll be lining up in no time. But here’s an interesting question: do you think Theresa will allow herself to undergo her own training, and give herself an off-switch?”

Z bounced pretty hard at that thought, and so did Sam actually. It wasn’t something he’d ever considered before, but now that Sam broached it, Z was quite certain they’d have to discuss it at length.

“We’re going to find out. Theresa did reach out a short time ago, she and the girls apparently spent the entire night ‘training,’ whatever that means. I think we’re going to have a lot of fun tonight at Cellini’s, that’s for sure, as Theresa said we’d all be eating there tonight. Speaking of food, I made lunch, come on.“

Z stood, reached out, and Sam took his hand as they made their way to the kitchen for good food and some discussion.

* * *

Theresa opened her eyes, but that’s all she was able to do. She did give it her best effort to move, anything at all really. Her lips weren’t responding to her conscious control efforts, nor her toes, or, well, nothing but her eyes. She could open her eyelids, and close them. She could look around, but that was it.

From her position as she looked to the left as far as possible, she saw the back of the couch, and the wall the couch was next to. As she looked to her right, she could make out a section of the apartment, the upper edge of the loveseat in the distance, but she couldn’t turn her head at all to even one degree.

“Ah, you’re awake, girl, excellent. Now we can continue with your training,” the voice offered.

The voice calmed her, soothed her, and took away some of her anxiety and fear, but it didn’t quell all of it.

“You’ve no doubt realized you’re unable to move, or speak, or most anything else. At this point even swallowing would be nearly impossible but I suppose given the autonomic nature of it when required, you will be able to swallow if your body finds it necessary. Aside from that, only your eyes will function for now. Our conditioning protocols are always successful, and your first stage of programming has been, of course, successful. Your body now responds to our control, not yours.”

And then some apprehension began to settle in for Theresa, and while it wasn’t directly noticeable from seeing her face, her eyes spoke volumes.

“You will, girl, make a most excellent hypnoslave for our happy harem, very soon. This process will be very enjoyable, and very pleasurable. You will have a great many orgasms in a short period of time, and the orgasms, coupled with our process, will wipe that mind of yours completely clean, leaving it fresh and clean for us to give you the thoughts that we wish for our hypnoslaves to think. You’ll know what we want you to know, do what we want you to do, think what we want you to think, feel what we want you to feel, and obey without thoughts or cares or concerns or worries of any kind whatsoever.”

Theresa began to pant uncontrollably as the anxiety and fear really worked on her, coupled with the feeling of being trapped in her own body, helpless to resist.

Of course, she was also juicing like mad at the same time and not even really aware of it happening.

“Don’t worry, girl, all that anxiety, all those fears, they’ll be put to sleep very soon, just like you will, and you will sleep so very deeply for us, forever, and your only purpose will be obedience, and your only reward will be pleasure. Pleasure that curls your toes, pleasure that keeps you obedient, pleasure that gives you orgasms beyond your wildest imagined dreams and fantasies, or your darkest ones. We’ll control all of you, without hesitation or exception, and you will obey.”

The voice suddenly had a face, only a foot or two away, and as it got closer and closer, Theresa realized it was the most beautiful woman she’d ever seen in her entire life, at least the very tiny portion of it she could recall.

“Goddess,” was the only thought that remained as the woman leaned into her and gave her a soft kiss that made Theresa cum very hard. She felt the orgasm but had no physical reaction to it, felt it in her mind, a mind-gasm more or less, unaware of her physical body’s reaction which was basically gushing for a while.

“Good girl, your conditioning is about to begin. You will close your eyelids and they will remain closed until I allow you to open them at a later time. You will obey. Close them, now.“

As she said the word now, soft fingers touched her eyebrows and she followed them with her eyes as they began to stroke down over them. She felt her eyelids being closed outside of her ability to control it from happening, and as soon as they fully closed, she felt her body melt into the cushions under her. She gave it her best effort to open them and they simply would not obey her desire to be able to see that woman’s face again.

Janine, standing over Theresa, was very happy to see her eyes darting all over the place under the lids, happy to see her truly giving it her best effort to get them back open, watching the muscles in the forehead and the eyebrows desperately wanting to pull those eyelids apart.

But they didn’t, because Theresa was a very good girl and good girls always obey.

She stood up, thinking of all the things that Theresa had done with her earlier, all those suggestions she’d dropped into Janine’s mind, all the techniques, and most especially the removal of everything Janine knew about hypnosis for a brief period of time. When she began offering those same suggestions to Theresa after snatching her out from under herself earlier, she wasn’t 100% confident that Theresa would actually accept them as she’d hoped.

But after seeing how she’d responded so far, Janine was confident that Theresa would truly be hers very soon, and all because Theresa wanted it, probably even more than Janine did.

She turned, grabbed the goggles, placed them on Theresa’s head and didn’t even bother to get her to adjust them, they’d work just fine. Same for the headphones, and once they were all situated, but before Janine started that aspect of the brainwashing program she’d created with DJ’s help, she checked in one time.

“DJ?”

“Yes, my dear.”

“How am I doing?”

“She looks happy, doesn’t she?” DJ asked.

“Yes, I suppose so.”

“Janine, look at the results so far, look,” and Janine felt her own head tug to the right as her eyes noticed yet another big huge wet dark stain on that couch.

“There, for our eyes to see, you gave her a soft kiss and she came for you because of it. If that’s not a sign that she’s a very happy girl right now, you’re not really paying attention.”

“I’m scared, DJ, if that’s not fucking obvious to you. I’m scared, and I know she is too on some levels.”

“She offered you the choice: make love, or put her to sleep and program her. SHE MADE THE CHOICE this time, knowing which one you’d take. And you took it, and you snatched her, and she came for you from that aspect too.“

“She did?”

“Girl, geez, you have to focus, Janine, really. Yes, when you snatched her earlier, before you even whispered ‘Sleep’ she came for you because she’d wanted you to snatch her in that way for years, and as soon as you did—and it wasn’t the same as when I did it a few days ago outside the cafeteria, that was just a different situation entirely. But as soon as you did it earlier, she knew, all of her knew, including Ray, that she was completely safe in our arms, in our home, and she surrendered to you, at least on one level. Surrender has an infinite level of complexity, Janine, surely you can grasp this, yes?”

“I supp—

“No more suppositions, stop it, now. No more of that. She’s here, right in front of us, willing, and you’re going to do this because you want to do it. She wants it, you want it, and that’s that. Now get to it, program her as she wants you to do, control her, and lose yourself in each other, got it?”

“OK.”

“Good girl. Oh, and if I can add one slight modification to our little brainwashing regimen?”

Janine listened, giggled, and said:

“Why didn’t I think of that? Damn, DJ, you are dangerous.”

“Yes, I know, and so are you, but this will only serve to make it that much better for our newest hypnoslave, yes? Have fun,” and DJ went silent.

Janine put on the headset-mic, scooted the coffee table a bit closer to the couch—because of what DJ had just suggested, she’d need to be really close.

She reached over, checked the program was loaded and initiated, and then hit play.

Two minutes of just basic lights and simple musical tones as expected, and as the lights and music began to be noticed by Theresa, her body relaxed a bit more—as previously suggested by Janine—and her mouth opened slightly as her jaw relaxed.

Janine took a look at the timer, eleven seconds to the beginning of the light ball-pendulum aspect and Mark’s custom-made audio file. At ten, Janine actually started counting down in her own mind along with it.

Nine...

Eight...

Seven...

Six...

Five...

Four...

Three...

Two...

One...

And then Theresa took in a deep breath and gasped. As she heard Janine’s voice say those words:

“Theresa, my sleepy girl, sleep and obey.”

She gasped again and dropped, melting into the cushions as her mind surrendered to Janine’s soft smooth silky and most deeply hypnotic voice.

Janine, watching it happen, immediately slid her right thumb deep into Theresa’s rosebud and the consistent distraction of being thumb-fucked so well began for Theresa. DJ told Janine she’d handle that aspect and make it just as consistent as Theresa had, outside of Janine’s need to think or even be aware of it as she focused on the more important thing: brainwashing Theresa.

As the thumb stroked, as the light ball bounced back and forth, as that music and those binaural beats pulled Theresa down deeper than she’d probably ever been, as Janine’s soft whispers on the audio track fed into her now quite wide-open willing mind, Janine herself closed her eyes and began to speak, saying things she’d always been too afraid to say.

“I love you, Theresa, thank you for everything you’ve ever done for me, for Kess, for all of us. Now just relax and let go, let me take you on a wonderful journey. Listen and relax, sleep and obey, for pleasure.”

For the next thirty minutes or so, Theresa floated away on bliss, unlike anything she’d ever experienced to the words of anyone, and on some deep level, happier than ever because it was the girl of her own deep dreams making it all come true.

* * *

“Seriously?” Sam asked as he finished off his sandwich and grabbed one of the last two remaining pickle slices.

“Yes, seriously, I figured it would be neat to see how you reacted,” Z added, munching on a few chips.

“So, you didn’t let me wake up after the third session, and I remember the awakener, but then it was like finger-snap sleep and poof, for a fraction of a second I wondered if something had gone wrong or there was some glitch in the files. But of course, that fraction of a second seemed like a long time at that point, time was weird for me during those sessions, I can’t say why.”

“Maybe that hyper-fractionation thing, maybe there’s something to that we’re not really grasping just yet. I’ll bet after we tell Theresa about it, she’ll absolutely want to get that traced on the EEG, dozens of times more than likely, and see what she can glean from the results.”

“I got no issues with that,” Sam added. “It’s weird and fun, and it feels amazing when it’s happening. I know I’m dropping just a bit deeper each time, and even in spite of you apparently seeing me basically having a seizure of sorts, I honestly do know it’s happening, each trance, feeling it, every single time, even at that kind of rapid pace. I can’t wait till you’re able to experience this. Oh, yeah, I want to give something a shot, let’s do it now before I forget it again.”

“What’s that?” Z asked as he poured more OJ for both of them.

“I want to see if I can self-induce that fractionation, if I can trigger it myself. I know you could give me a trigger to do it, but I want to see if I can just make it happen on my own. I wanted to do it earlier in the bedroom but you were resting and I just didn’t want to disturb it.

“OK, so, what, obviously just watch you, make sure you don’t slack off the stool to the floor, yes?”

“Basically, yes. Ready?”

Z set his glass down and focused on Sam.

“Ready. I’m here, have fun.”

Sam took in a deep breath and whispered out loud:

“One minute. Look up, Sam, look down.”

His eyes began to roll up as instructed and all Sam could do was whisper:

“Oh, shiiiiiitttttttttt...”

As the eyes rolled down and the eyelids closed, his body remained still except for the R.E.M. so noticeable and that slight forward and backward motion of his head, no more than about a half-inch in either direction. His neck had relaxed and his head fell back softly, his jaw relaxed and mouth open.

Z watched, and noted that Sam’s cock got insanely stiff in a matter of seconds: no bounce, just super stiff, as hard as it had ever been from his memory.

After about thirty seconds, Sam grunted, his abdominal muscles crunched, and he apparently had an orgasm but Z noted no precum, no ejaculation, no cream, as Sam’s cock stayed nothing but stiff aside from a little movement because of the grunting and the abdominal muscles doing their thing.

After roughly the minute period was up, Sam was breathing pretty hard, ragged panting and all. He brought his head back up and had a tough time opening his eyes.

“Wow.”

“Yeah, you like that word, so descriptive, right?” Z laughed.

“I’m not sure about this but I think I just had like eight orgasms in my mind. Did I say wow yet?”

“It sure looked like you had at least one to me, you grunted pretty severely and your stomach tensed up tightly for a while, but you didn’t cum as in spurting off, no.”

Sam looked down, his cock bouncing normally he supposed.

“But I know I felt them, at least up here,” as he pointed to the forehead again, “eight, maybe nine of them. Wow, that’s some powerful stuff.”

“Gonna give it another go?” Z asked.

“No, no, no. Not right now, if I do that again and I end up having more of those mind-gasms, I’m gonna hit the floor and that wouldn’t be a good idea right now. Maybe later in the bed or on the couch, but I’m good for a while. Wow.”

“Really, are you OK?”

“Yes, I’m fine, Sir, thanks, and it’s all your fault.”

Z went a bit wide-eyed at it, then giggled and said:

“I am happy to accept responsibility. But now moving on to other matters, those messages earlier, do you remember them?”

“Yeah, the weird ones from, who, B and V?”

“Yes. I think D has some info about that but he decided not to be a team member earlier. Let’s go see if I can get my smartphone linked up with the big screen, we’ve got some videos we’re supposed to watch.”

They cleaned up the kitchen, grabbed a few more bottles of water and headed to the living room. Z grabbed the remote for the big screen, fiddled with it, got it into input mode, and because he knew he’d done it at least once in the past—it had a Chromecast device attached to the HDMI input—he was able to initiate a wireless display connection from his smartphone to the big screen.

As they sat back, they looked at each other and laughed.

“This first video is one that I shot myself earlier, with D as the star of the show. So this will be a bit off for you to watch, Sam, and I’m sure with D in the background, seeing himself from this external perspective, will be an unusual experience for him as well. So, ready?”

Sam nodded, and Z tapped play.

As the video played, Sam sat back into the couch and listened to the cornball narration that Z had made for the clip until that moment when he rounded the corner and Sam, watching the video, saw himself, not himself but with D in the forefront, and his right hand found his cock and began to stroke. He was apparently very turned on at seeing himself so deep, even though it was D there standing like a mindless statue, even the drool was arousing to Sam.

Z noted all of it, and paid a bit more attention to Sam stroking himself off than the video since he knew what was going on—he made the clip, of course.

Sam’s left hand slowly found Z’s cock and began to stroke him simultaneously, and while Z reacted to it at first, as soon as his good boy’s soft warm hand began to stroke, Z really didn’t care about moving anymore.

“This is so fucking hot, Sir,” Sam whispered, “I’ve never seen myself tranced, oh wow, look at me, that’s D, I know it’s D but even so, god damn that’s hot, Sir, so fucking hot,” as his hand just continued to stroke up, and down, up, and down, and Z loved it.

As the video played out, Sam just continued to stroke both of them mindlessly, watching his counterpart so deep, wondering if he himself looked as beautiful and so helpless, so perfectly helpless.

When the video ended, Sam relaxed and stopped stroking, shook off the trance he’d slipped into, and then smiled.

“Thank you, Sir, thank you, Z, for that. That was crazy fucking hot, really. Never thought I’d be stroking off to myself, but hey, even I can’t deny I looked beautiful, or D did, in that state. Wow, and the glazing, I’ve never paid that much attention to that, it was really fascinating to see it that clearly. Guess I really do need to pay more attention to the people I work with from now on.”

“Yeah, it’s a wonderful thing when it happens. Are you OK with what you just watched?” Z asked, lightly stroking the back of Sam’s neck.

“Yes, no worries, Sir, I’m fantastic, just seriously fucking horny right now as expected. Damn.”

Z was tempted to just squeeze, and he wanted it pretty badly. Sam’s soft stroking on his cock pushed him pretty close to the breaking point and now he too was quite horny and needing some release.

But they had more videos to watch.

“OK, next up, this short one from B and V, and I have no idea what this is all about, seriously, but here goes,” Z said as he tapped play on the media player for the next video.

They watched it, with open mouths, and incredulous stares, and didn’t really do much but that until it was over.

“No. Fucking. Way.” Z offered.

“Was that, was that actually us?” Sam asked.

They looked at each other, baffled, utterly totally bewildered and having no clue at all but one thing was for sure they both agreed on verbally:

“Next video, now.”

They watched the second one start to finish. Some parts were baffling, other parts had them stroking themselves off with both hands, cock and balls, both reaching at least two orgasms in the process. Yes, they popped their corks, so to speak, on their own bellies and didn’t care about it at all.

When the later aspects happened and Victor began to explain aspects about them not even being real, Sam and Z both sat up and listened, and in some strange insanely unique way, they both got it and understood it completely.

As the video came to an end, both of them sat back and had nothing to say for several minutes.

Z reached forward and got two bottles of water from the coffee table, handed one to Sam, cracked his open and finished it with one swig. Sam did pretty much the same.

“So, it seems on top of me, and Mark, there’s also another counterpart, my body itself, and it’s decided to call itself Victor.”

“Brad, apparently,” as Sam opened his arms to display his body to Z.

“OK, it’s official now: we’re insanely gay.”

They laughed hard for several minutes, ending up in a soft warm hug, and giggling constantly for several more.

* * *

Theresa felt so good. She couldn’t ever remember a moment in her life where she felt as good as she did at that moment.

She was sitting in her childhood home, alone, having some tea and cookies. There was no one else around, and she felt nothing but peace. She finished the food and headed outside and when the sunlight hit her face, she felt even better.

She danced among the flowers outside the house, happy, just happy.

She heard a voice in the distance, faint, but familiar.

“It’s time to come back to me, girl, time to come back, now.”

Theresa opened her eyes and instantly found herself staring into Janine’s there just over her face.

She reached up slowly and carefully, cradling Janine’s face in hers.

“Hi,” she said.

“Hi,” Janine replied.

They kissed, softly, but it became more very quickly.

Janine, on her knees there beside the couch, pulled back gently and Theresa followed, not releasing her or ending the kiss.

They crawled even as they giggled, doing their very best to stay connected at the lips, as they moved away from the couch to the center of the makeshift comforter bed on the carpet Theresa had put together.

They collapsed back on it, Theresa on top of Janine, and Janine simply lay back and relaxed.

Theresa devoured her in seconds. More kissing, on her neck, hot breath in her ears, licking her, nibbling her earlobes, stroking her skin, raking her fingernails up Janine’s ribcage eliciting lots of sharp gasps and yelps and giggles. Lost in Janine, Theresa drifted off into a trance of her own doing, allowing Janine to truly become the one and only focus of her entire world, for as long as Janine would have her.

Gently stroking and massaging Janine’s breasts, nibbling and suckling her nipples back and forth, even kissing her clean-shaven underarms, deeply breathing in Janine’s scent, letting it imprint on her deep mind like never before. Then her belly-button where Theresa deep-tongued it for a while making Janine giggle and twitch more and more. Theresa pushed her to one side to roll over and Janine did.

As she lay on her stomach, Theresa slid back up and brushed the hair away from the back of her neck, slid her hand up and placed her soft warm palm on it and squeezed softly and whispered:

“Relax.”

Janine whimpered, feeling her body obey. It wasn’t a ragdoll-type effect, but she just allowed herself to obey the command as given and relaxed into Theresa’s touch. She didn’t want hypnosis to play into this first true encounter of their flesh meeting, but she happily relaxed as commanded.

“Good girl, Janine, let’s play.”

Theresa leaned forward and nibbled the back of her neck softly, and in the next moment, she slipped her right thumb deep into Janine’s rosebud as she nibbled on her left earlobe as she breathed out hard. The hot air hit Janine’s ear canal at the same instant the teeth tugged her left earlobe and that thumb went knuckle-deep and she came, the first of quite a few Theresa had planned.

She licked her way very slowly down Janine’s back, covering as much territory as possible, still thumb-fucking her rosebud with that same consistency as previously during her training. As Theresa finally got where she wanted to be, she whispered:

“I’ve been waiting for this moment for years, Janine, enjoy this, for as long as you can stay conscious.”

And with that, Theresa pulled Janine’s cheeks softly to the sides, and dove in with her tongue, tasting her rosebud in that most intimately possible manner.

She didn’t stop until Janine passed out about seven minutes later after multiple screams and the never-ending compulsion to hump the floor finally wore her out.

But Theresa was far from done with her sleepy girl because that was just the starting round.

* * *

“What do you think they meant by the slip-and-slide comment?” Sam asked.

“What, Brad and Victor? In the shower?”

“Yeah, that phrase just kinda stuck out to me, now I’m curious.”

Sam nibbled on some of the remaining chips and sipped some water as Z sat back now wondering about it too.

“I would guess D has no clue about it given what the video showed,” he said out loud.

Sam had an idea.

“Z, mind if I take a peek inside?”

Z relaxed, eyes half-lidded, calm and peaceful.

“I know this is crazy, but Victor, I presume you can actually hear me given the video’s revelations. Can’t say you’ll be willing to chat with me, but if you are able, would you, for just a few minutes?”

“You rang?”

A different quality to the voice, and Sam picked up on it instantly.

“Uhmmm, thanks. Hi, I guess,” he offered.

“Hi, Sam. What can we do for you?”

“What can we... I don’t get that?”

“We are the body-of-Mark or Z, however you wish to think of it. We are a collection of all the parts, the organs, everything, so yes, when you hear this voice say we that’s what it’s in reference to. A collection of components that function as one, basically. Understand?”

“So, Brad, as he’s decided to be, is the same for me, or I, or me and D, or something, right?”

“Yep.”

The voice that spoke was coming from Sam’s own mouth but Sam didn’t say it.

“Wow.

“Yep.”

And again, another utterance from his own mouth that he didn’t have any control over.

“I can talk to you like this if you prefer,” as Brad spoke directly to Sam’s mind.

“Hey, none of that now, we’re out in the open, none of that internal stuff, got it?” Victor stated.

“How did he even know?” Sam thought.

“Because we’re able to perform magic, Sam,” Brad offered, but out loud that time.

“He wondered how I knew, right?”

“Yep.”

Sam shook his head, and Victor laughed.

“You’re fine, Sam, you’re not insane, or gay, actually. We knew the video would throw both of you—and that means all of you and all of Mark as well—for quite a loop, but hey, it’s a good thing, right?”

“Yes, I suppose so.”

“How are you doing now after that experience in the shower earlier?” Victor asked, seriously curious.

“I’m fine, really.”

“We weren’t too rough, were we? Z does have a pretty primal side going at times, and once he committed to breaking you because you wanted it to happen, he would have really gone at you much harder, but we made sure he kept himself in check to various degrees. Perhaps as time goes by, if you both choose to make it a regular part of your couplings, there will be time and patience to explore deeper aspects of the experience, and we’ll help, and Brad will too.”

“Yep.”

“Deeper? How much deeper can he get into me?”

“Sam, you silly boy, you think that just having a cock in your ass is all there is to that experience? Have you learned nothing from this past week so far? You think that act, being taken in the ass, by another man or boy or whoever, even Kess when she finally pegs your brains out—and that’ll happen soon, I can promise you that, just a feeling but I know that girl well, can’t wait to make her body’s acquaintance soon too—is all there is to this? Really? I’m somewhat disappointed, actually.”

Sam shook his head again, totally unsure of just what the fuck was going on.

“Sam, look at me, please.”

He didn’t want to do it but he eventually lifted his head and looked at Victor as requested.

“Thank you. Here’s the basic gist: there are no limits to surrender, because there are no limits to you, or us, or Z, or Mark, or D, or any of it. You, as you sit there right this moment, are not the same person you were yesterday, or last week, or last year. In fact, as you sit there right this moment, you’re not the person you were thirty seconds ago, or a few minutes ago, as you’re learning new things about yourself, and us, and all of it.”

“So?”

“Surrender is a never-ending thing, Sam. You gave up what you were to Z earlier in the shower when he leaned in and overloaded you so perfectly and whispered ‘Surrender’ in your ear, do you remember that exact moment when you gave in?”

“Yes, of course I do.”

“You gave up everything you were in that moment of time, yes?”

“Yes.”

“And the moment you gave up, you became someone new, yes?”

“Yes, but I don’t—

“And now, you can give up this new person, and become someone new all over again, by surrendering everything that you are, not everything you were. Understand?“

“No, not really.”

“You can only surrender what you are because you already surrendered what you were. In any given moment of your life, there’s only what you are at that moment. The next moment, you’re someone new all over again, and surrender becomes something new all over again too. It never ends, Sam. It’s a journey, it’s not a destination. Surrender is an evolution of the self, in a manner of speaking.”

Sam looked down and of course, his cock was still bouncing and he laughed.

“What, still amazed at your stamina, I take it?” Victor giggled.

“Yeah, I am. A week ago, I never had this kind of experience, obviously. But ever since I met Kess, standing in that doorway, I swear, it seems like I’ve been hard for a week now.”

“Kess is just the kind of girl you always wanted, Sam. In deep fantasies, in dark dreams, in bright ones too, and while it goes against what I said in the video about you being real, she is real for you, as real as you need her to be. Make no mistake: even with what Z’s been able to help you achieve, with all the trances, and Theresa’s words brainwashing you, with everything you’ve been through in the past week, you know, and I know, and D knows, and Mark and Z knows, and your body knows, you belong to Kess, head to toe, asshole to abdomen. Right?“

Sam thought about Kess for a few moments, about that rose on her beautiful neck and how it totally became his whole world the moment he laid his eyes on it, and her. Just one week so far, only seven days, and his life had changed about as much as it possibly could, and it happened because of that girl, and Janine taking the chance on him.

“Yes, I know it.”

“So why the long face, pal?”

“To quote D, ‘It’s a powerful thing when a dream comes true.’ Something he said to me a few days ago, I guess.”

“I like that, nice quote, D, I’m stealing it.”

They laughed for a few moments and relaxed.

“So, you had a question, I believe?” Victor asked.

“What’s the slip-and-slide?” Sam asked.

“Glad you asked.”

Victor’s hand rose into the air and Sam saw it.

He never heard the finger-snap or the command to sleep, of course, because his responses to that body were automatic and involuntary.

* * *

The next time Janine opened her eyes she was in the middle of an orgasm. She had no way of knowing which one it happened to be, and Theresa gave up keeping track long after the twelfth one she was positive Janine had endured because of her devouring of her most precious girl.

Janine was staring at the ceiling and noted her feet in her peripheral vision and suddenly realized he was on her back, on the floor of her apartment. It became really difficult to think as another orgasm started in on her. Her abdominal muscles crunched, she grunted hard and moaned, and then she was able to glance down the bridge of her nose and saw Theresa there between her legs, that brilliant pink tongue driving into her pussy again, and again, and it just never seemed to end.

Her face pulled back and she said:

“Grab your ankles, dear.”

Janine’s arms and hands obeyed without thought, and as soon as he had a firm grip on her own ankles, Theresa whispered:

“Be still, girl, be still.”

Janine felt her hands and arms go just a bit numb, knowing the catalepsy was forming. It felt strange but wonderful at the same time as Theresa dove back in and Janine’s head fell back into the pillows as she groaned and yelped several times.

“So long, Janine, so long I waited to do this for you, thank you, thank you,” and then nothing but deep tonguing, pussy and ass, and Janine drifted off once more into that blissed-out state, her arms and hands holding her open and fully vulnerable to everything Theresa desired.

* * *

Sam’s eyes opened, and as soon as they did, he found himself staring at the back of either Mark’s, Z’s, or perhaps even Victor’s head pressed into the shower tiles. The steam, the hot water, the slick wet smoothness he felt on his cock almost made him orgasm damned near-instantly and his first real thought even as he whispered it out loud was:

“Oh, no, please, tell me I’m not—

“No, Sam, you’re not in me, not yet,” Z said as he turned to face him. “But this, this is pretty nice, isn’t it?” and he grinned.

Sam finally had the wherewithal to actually get his eyes to look down, and while it did—at first glance—appear that he was indeed fucking Z deep, after another moment or so he realized he wasn’t inside him. Sam, having that experience with D taking Theresa and Ray, and then Bri and Anna, knew what a hot tight asshole on his cock felt like.

And what he was feeling most definitely was not that feeling.

But it was wonderful, even so. It was hot, yes, and it was very slick, yes, and it was absolutely very wet. It wasn’t quite as tight as their assholes had been, but whatever he was actually doing felt amazing, and the more he allowed himself to focus on the feelings, the better it felt.

“This, apparently, is slip-and-slide, as relayed to be my Victor. You’re not inside me, Sam, you know that much already. But what I’m doing is standing with my legs slightly crossed, keeping my thighs together, and you are basically fucking my gap, as your cock runs back and forth over my rosebud, and under my balls. You can feel all that can’t you?”

Sam closed his eyes and just focused on his own cock, to feel everything it was feeling, and yes, he knew when he was pulling back and the head of his cock was rubbing over Z’s rosebud, he actually felt that as it happened. And then he stroked back in, over the rosebud, and then felt Z’s taint as his head passed against it, then the softness of Z’s scrotum as his cock caused Z’s balls to fall to either side, and then Sam felt the topside of his own cock against the bottom side of Z’s as he held the stroke as deep as he could.

“Yes, it’s nice to do this, not quite the real thing, but then again, with this, in this position, you can get some primal action going with me, practice, so to speak.”

Z looked back as Sam opened his eyes.

“Fuck me, Sam, just like this, let your mind go, eyes open, sleep and fuck, as hard and fast as you can for as long as you can, right now

Sam’s hips began to buck automatically and involuntarily as conditioned, and Sam just drifted off as he jackhammered Z in that way for the next eleven minutes. Constant deep stroking, that slippery hot water and body wash, that feeling of almost being there inside Z, Sam loved every second of it, so did D, and so did the body-of-Sam known as Brad.

“Sam,” Z managed to say in-between being pushed into the tiles, “when you’re ready to cum, let it happen, and just keep fucking me, don’t stop, don’t stop fucking me, cum and fuck, and sleep, and keep going, as long as you can, obey.“

The first actual orgasm happened about three minutes later, as Sam’s body heaved hard into Z deep, held it for several seconds, and then it went right back into that deep fucking from the hips. The next one about two minutes after that, and then finally the last one about three minutes later.

“Sir, I can’t... I can’t... no more, please... too... too much... I can’t...”

Z turned towards Sam and shifted so they separated. He stroked Sam’s face and asked Sam to open his eyes.

“I’m very proud of you, my sleepy boy, thank you for obeying me, but now it’s time to sleeeeeeeep,” as he dragged his hand Sam’s face, palm gently making contact in that way he loved to do so much.

Sam’s eyes followed it up and then down, closing, and with one deep sigh, as his shoulders wilted, Sam slept for his Sir once more.

Z offered suggestions to stand, turned off the shower, then guided his sleepy boy onto the bath mat. He toweled Sam dry head to toe, and then led him back to the bedroom, got him comfy on the bed, dragged his hand down Sam’s face slowly and softly several more times while whispering to him, and then covered him with the sheet and comforter.

“Damn, that thing truly has a mind of its own,” Z noted because Sam’s cock was still bouncing gently.

Although Z never heard it, Victor laughed and whispered to himself:

“You have no idea, boy, no idea at all.”

* * *

When Theresa opened her eyes, Janine was there laying in front of her, gently stroking her right cheek. Janine smiled, and Theresa smiled right back.

“Hi,” Janine said.

“Hi,” Theresa replied.

“So, that happened,” Janine whispered.

“Finally, yes,” Theresa giggled.

“But there’s something missing, something not quite right. The balance is off just a bit and it must be corrected.”

Theresa started to lift her head just a bit when suddenly she found herself completely unable to move as her head fell back into the pillow.

She never consciously heard Janine say “rag doll” because Janine had made certain of that with her own brainwashing protocols.

But Theresa, because she had offered her mind up willingly, now responded automatically and involuntarily just as Janine did to Theresa’s commands. They’d both achieved the same goal of hypnotic domination, just with different methods:

Theresa, the old-fashioned way of using her voice and deep trance and physical stimulation.

Janine, the more modern way with her voice and technology-assisted deep trance and physical stimulation.

Either way, both of them had successfully brainwashed the other for pleasure, to the degrees they both desired.

As Theresa’s eyes caught her world shifting around her, she felt her body shifting right along with it, and then she too noticed her own legs and feet there off to either side of her head in a strange odd way.

But those thoughts disappeared as soon as something soft warm and wet penetrated her rosebud and her mind went blank as the first orgasm washed over her entire body and all she could do was suffer the pleasure Janine offered her.

While she couldn’t move her eyes, couldn’t look around, she did notice a hand, with long fingers, reaching for her face in her field of vision. The fingers separated, touched her eyebrows, and then dragged her eyelids closed. She felt so grateful to have them closed than when the thumb slid into her mouth, she gratefully sucked on it, tasting herself in the process, and that triggered her second orgasm. The more she sucked, the better it tasted, and a minute later she had a third orgasm.

She sucked deeper on the thumb, and as the fourth orgasm began to overtake her about a minute later, Theresa blacked out.

* * *

Z got that last load from the dryer and cleaned out the lint filter—Mistress was quite upset the one time in the past he’d forgotten it so it was an important thing to her, obviously. Folding the sheets and comforters, he placed everything in the linen closet where they should be, checked everything in the laundry room, turned out the light then checked on Sam one more time before going back to the living room.

He lay back on the couch and scanned the tracks on his smartphone. He found that one Anonymistress track he had, and the one he had on the smartphone was the original unedited file: it did have the “Good boy” references he’d removed from for Mistress’ copy. That one remained on his laptop which was where he’d done editing.

But he’d only listened to the original unedited version maybe twice in the past year or so since he got the file. He had not really listened to it with intent to trance from it since he’d edited it just after meeting Theresa. After all the time working with her, the thousands of trances, and all his experience with Sam and the others over the past week, he wondered if he might be more open to surrendering to that voice and those finger-snaps.

“Maybe...” he wondered.

He got comfortable, tapped play on the media player and closed his eyes.

Z heard the first finger-snap and “SLEEP!” command that started the file and melted into the cushions, and he never stopped melting, at least in his own mind. He felt himself become malleable, formless, without shape, molded to the voice’s specifications as the voice desired, helpless to resist and not even wanting to at all anyway.

Dozens upon dozens of finger-snaps and commands done the right way, and for a brief period of time when that voice told him it belonged to his Mistress, Theresa simply disappeared from Z’s awareness and Anonymistress slid into that role, at least for the length of that file.

He never believed he could respond that deeply to just a recording, but because of everything that had happened in the past week or so, Z—and Mark, by implication—was not the same person they used to be.

The file was forty-seven minutes long, and by the time it would finish, Z would have a new appreciation for that voice and those finger-snaps, courtesy of Mistress and Sam and everyone else who’d made their shared life so incredible over the past week.

* * *

Theresa opened her eyes and found herself standing in front of a woman, a Goddess as she might call her, sitting on some couch of some kind. Blonde, stunningly attractive, naked, with breasts that made Theresa salivate on sight of them, a torso to match, curved hips as she adored, long legs, and a smile that made her weak in the knees.

“Hello!” the voice said as the lips on that woman moved. “What’s your name?”

“Theresa.”

“Theresa, that’s a wonderful name. Is it Mediterranean in heritage?”

“Yes.”

“You are a very lovely girl, Theresa. Stand there, let me have a look at you. My, you are phenomenal, such a wonderful deep dark natural tan,” as the woman stroked her legs, front and back. When the woman raked her fingernails along the backs of her calves she giggled and almost fell into her.

“Oh, you are a very sensitive girl, are you not?”

“Yes.”

“Turn, dear, let me see you from behind.”

As she did, the woman felt her smooth skin, her wonderfully tight cheeks, just the right amount of softness to them, the backs of her thighs, those curves on the hips, the dimples on either side of the spine, and the curve of the arch of the back all the way up between the shoulder blades.

“You are glorious, my dear. Do you enjoy pleasure, Theresa?”

“Yes.”

“Take your right cheek in your right hand and pull it out a bit for me, please.”

As expected, without hesitation, the task was done.

As the woman slid her wet thumb deep into Theresa’s rosebud and pushed hard to the knuckle, Theresa came, also without hesitation, and went up on the balls of her feet. Before she could even really gasp from that, the woman’s hand made its way over her left hip and fingered her deeply from the front, also to the knuckle.

Theresa found herself on an edge, of sorts, wanting to fall forward and backward at the same instant.

‘Does this feel good, Theresa?”

“Oh, Gooddddddd... yeesssssss...”

“What will you do for me, if I can make you feel this way, anytime, anywhere, as I decide?”

The woman increased the push of the thumb and the finger and then began pumping in and out, in and out, and Theresa had another orgasm.

“Anyyyyyttthinnngggg...”

“Call me Mistress, now.“

“MISTRESS!!!”

Janine smiled, knowing Theresa was going to be easy. After all, she’d programmed her, and her programming hadn’t failed her yet.

For the next thirty-five minutes or so, after Theresa presented herself to Janine on all fours just as all the girls—herself included—had done, Janine stroked her, teased her, whispered to her, tranced her deep, woke her up, tranced her deeper, again and again, all the while keeping that thumb, courtesy of DJ’s excellent timing, going the entire time.

When Janine raked her fingernails through Theresa’s hair and over her scalp, she did the same thing for Theresa by doing it super-slow but she did it three times for Theresa and was confident, based on how hard her rosebud squeezed her thumb, that Theresa had about seven orgasms during that phase of her training.

And after a short period of allowing her to rest, finally, the forehead induction, with that slight modification Theresa had added to have the person follow the hand up and down to breathe. She’d never thought of that herself and thought it was a most excellent addition to it and she’d be using it herself from now on.

Theresa responded perfectly because she was a good girl.

When it came time to tease her eyes open, Janine knew finally she had the upper—and lower, actually—hand in the situation and exerted her control as desired. She leaned into Theresa’s left ear and whispered:

“Two.”

The first tease, the fluttering stopped, and her rosebud relaxed. DJ, of course, just kept thumb-fucking her even so.

The second tease, eyelids up, all white.

Several more teases up and down and finally, Theresa offered her deepest truest self to Janine for inspection. Janine turned her face slightly and leaned left, noticing Theresa’s brilliant blue eyes, shining still, but in a sexy glazed way. Just as Theresa had done upon seeing hers, Janine cried tears of joy at the sight.

“I don’t know if you exist or not, Goddess, but thank you for letting me see her in this way.”

A soft gentle push back to facing forward, and then she gently closed her eyes with the pads of those twin fingers, and Janine did her best to wipe away the tears from her own face for a few moments.

She let Theresa drift in that state for several minutes, and still that thumb worked that distracting magic, and finally, Janine softly whispered inside her own mind:

“DJ, thank you, that’ll be all.”

“You got it. Get some rest, she needs it for sure after all she’s done since last night for all of us, and you need some as well.”

Janine slowly removed her thumb and she softly sucked on it, loving the taste as she always knew she would.

She leaned in and whispered soft suggestions to bring Theresa up to a more functional state, then had her stand and wait. Janine grabbed a bottle of water, opened it, then and placed it in Theresa’s hand and told her to drink. Slowly her hand rose and she drank the bottle in several gulps, and then lowered her hand as Janine retrieved it.

“Follow me,” Janine said as they walked a few feet to the comforters on the floor, hand in hand.

As Janine lowered herself, Theresa followed along. As they got snuggled into each other, Janine grabbed the one remaining comforter from behind her and pulled it over both of them.

She snuggled into Theresa and whispered:

“It’s time to sleep, just sleep, deep comfortable sleep. Sleep with me, Theresa, sleep for me, sleep... sleep... sleep...” as she continued getting softer with each whisper.

As they shifted and became spooned together, Janine behind Theresa, whispering so wonderfully, safe and warm together, they both sighed at one point almost simultaneously and both of them dropped into deep natural and very well-deserved sleep.

* * *

Sam woke up, no Z or Mark around, and went to the bathroom. As he stood off the toilet and did his business, he looked at the shower and had a faint memory of something, not his own experience when Z had taken him so wonderfully early in the morning. It was something else, but he felt it was a pleasant memory even in spite of it being hazy.

He headed to the kitchen and didn’t see Z around, so he got some water, some OJ, and a banana. It was the last one and he wasn’t sure if Z might want it, but when he looked in the fridge there was plenty of other stuff, he was sure to find something if he wanted it.

Sam couldn’t remember where his clothes where for a few moments, so he went to the living room to look and that’s when he saw Z on the couch. He noted some twitching, shivering, goosebumps even, and his cock was bouncing like crazy. Sam reached over and gently lifted the phone and powered it on from standby—he didn’t know the passcode—but the media player showed the name of the audio track playing:

Anonymistress—Sleepy Slave

“Oh, boy, you’re having fun, I can tell,” Sam noted. The file had about eight minutes left, and from what he remembered, those last eight minutes were a lot of finger-snaps with various commands, almost on top of each other. It was fairly obvious each time one happened: Z’s body would twitch and his cock bounced pretty hard.

“Good boy, Z, very good boy,” Sam whispered as he gently put the smartphone back on Z’s chest.

As he did, Z whispered:

“yes.”

Her files did that a lot, commanding the listener to say “Yes” or other phrases so they heard themselves say it out loud. When Sam heard Z say it, he knew Z had probably learned a new appreciation for that voice and that woman’s style of hypnotic domination and was very happy for him.

He headed back to the kitchen and noted the time on the stove clock—02:00 PM—and just as he glanced at it, he heard his phone beep. He knew what it had to be because those random motivational messages always happened at the top of the hour, just one per day, but always at the top of the hour.

The beep had come from the living room, and sure enough, on the side chair he hadn’t even noticed just off the main hallway, there were his clothes neatly folded and washed too.

He retrieved his smartphone, woke it up, swiped, and the message for Friday—now a full week since he’d met Kess and everything in his life had changed for the better—and the message said:

“Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”—Les Brown

One week and a whole new life happened for Sam. Just seven days, and he was no longer the person he used to me. He cried for a minute or two, really allowing himself to truly get a grip on everything he’d experienced so far, going places in his mind he fantasized about but never really believed he’d travel. He thought about that story, about that Wolf, taking that boy, changing him, in so many ways, and while it remained a fantasy in his mind, Z—and Mark too—had actually made it a reality for him, just with a different ending.

He walked back to the living room, looked over the couch at Z, still twitching as every finger-snap and command drove him deeper, knowing the file quite well from the experience of listening to it many times. Of course, Sam had never truly felt like he was actually letting go and surrendering to her voice or the finger-snaps or the commands, just heavy relaxation as his mind wanted to let go but always held back.

He knew, for an absolute fact, the next time he listened to any of Anonymistress’ files he’d hit that core of the Earth with that first finger-snap and command now after having been so deeply and thoroughly conditioned because of what Z had offered him as that early birthday present. There was no doubt in Sam’s now very open mind that those files would change him even more if he allowed them to do so, and he was completely OK with the experience.

Z woke up, staring straight up, and as he noticed Sam standing there, tears on his cheeks, he sat up fast.

“Sam, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, everything is perfect, literally. I get these motivational messages on my phone every day, just one message, once a day. The past week or so they’ve been pretty spot on whenever I caught them, I’ve missed a few for, well, reasons, of course, and being out of things.”

“OK, Sam, are you really OK?”

“Seriously, I am. Today’s message just came in,” and Sam held up the phone for Z to read it.

“I’ve heard that one before, actually, in one of my classes, just can’t remember which one. Apparently, it means a great deal to you, I take it?” Z asked, running his fingers down Sam’s tummy, not in that special way, just a touch to let him know Z was there.

“I’m not afraid anymore, Z, of anything. Nothing, right now at this moment I have no fear at all, of being me, who I am, what I want, what I want to do for others, or what they might want to do for me in return. It’s like it’s all just washed off of me, all that stupid fear, being afraid, of new things, new experiences, I can’t explain it but for the first time in my entire life I feel free, and I am happy.”

“I’m very happy for you, Sam.“

“And it’s all because of you,” and Sam leaned down and gave Z a deep kiss, a really deep passionate kiss, and it really caught him off-guard, to be honest.

But after a few moments, it felt right, and he returned it, climbing up on his knees and pulling Sam even deeper into it.

They just enjoyed each other for several minutes, and there was nothing wrong with it. When they finally separated, Z had to be Z:

“Yep, OK, we’re insanely gay for sure now.”

“Yes, Sir, and it’s not a problem at all.”

They laughed and hugged and all was right with their world.

“Can we do something?” Sam asked.

“Anything,” Z answered.

“That slip-and-slide thing, did you enjoy that?”

“Oh, yeah, that was fun, and when you went primal, well, yeah, that was fun.”

“So now, my turn, and you take me that way, as long as you wish.”

“You sure?”

“It’s good clean fun, right?”

“Yeah, I think it is, ready?”

“Sir?”

“Yes, Sam?”

“If you get me worked up, and I tell you to take me, do it, no thinking, no hesitation, no regrets, no fears. Understand? If I want you inside me, I’m going to tell you, and if I do, you take me, on the next stroke, understand?”

“You’re mine, Sam, your pleasure is important to me, if that’s what you desire, consider it done.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

They practically ran to the shower, and Z spent about fifteen minutes slipping and sliding and it was like nothing Z himself had ever done before. Instead of jacking off in the shower with his own hand as Mark had done hundreds of times, there was this soft warm body doing it for him now.

After another minute or so Sam turned, and without saying a word Z could read his good boy’s face: he saw the desperate look, saw the need, saw the desire, and nodded without a word having to be spoken. As his good boy had asked of him, on the very next stroke he slid into his good boy’s hot tight asshole and his good boy cried out and then slept for his Sir exactly as he was conditioned to do.

Z sighed because he was happy to make Sam happy. He deep-fucked him very slowly for quite a while, with no hurry, and no need to do anything but make Sam feel wonderful and desired. Z deep whispered and told him he was a good boy and his Sir was very proud of him, and stroked his cock while he squeezed his neck the entire time with every single deep penetration.

Sam, happily taken once more, surrendered his new self to his Sir all over again.