The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 36

Janine woke up, needing to use the bathroom. With a few whispers, Theresa sighed and melted. Janine stood and then covered her with the comforter and went to do her business. As she opened the bedroom door, she could see the girls, snuggled into each other, and felt so good about it, so happy, happier than she could really remember being.

She turned back to see Theresa there, in that rather old stinky apartment, on that old stinky carpet, knowing things would only get better from that moment on.

She did her business, washed herself off for a few minutes, and then stood looking in the mirror.

“So, DJ, yay or nay.”

DJ winked.

“Definitely yay, and I’m proud of you, proud of us, really. But it’s been a long night and apparently a good portion of today and now I have no clue what time it is. The world still moves, so go wake Theresa, have her wake the girls, and go have some lunch and talk, all of us. And I do mean all of us as in their counterparts, we need every one of us on board for this, I think it’s really important and I’ll bet that Theresa agrees.“

“Yes, that would be a good idea. Where should we do this?”

“Well, we’ll probably be at Cellini’s tonight, you did make the bet with Kess, you know. That’s the best place for all of us to discuss things including the boys, over a nice comfortable meal, but the girls, well, whatever you can think of I guess.“

“I know, and Theresa did mention us all together tonight, that means the boys too. We had Panda Express yesterday. Oh, I know, there’s an Applebee’s that just opened on the mall ring road recently, Bri mentioned it a few weeks ago.”

“Works for me. Get moving, and Janine, really, it was everything I could have hoped for, and yes, it will get better from this moment on, for all of us.”

Janine smiled and blew herself a kiss in the mirror.

She went out and closed the bedroom door, then stepped to Theresa and kneeled down beside her. She reached down and brushed some of her hair aside to see her face, just as Theresa had done for her earlier. On the contact, Theresa opened her eye, then looked up.

“Hi,” Theresa said.

“Hi,” Janine said.

“This is now officially our wake-up patter, you know.”

“I have no issues with it, Mistress.”

Theresa twitched a bit, grunted, but didn’t actually have yet another orgasm.

“I think... ungh... we’re going to have to tone that trigger down just a bit, please, so just my name today until we can work on that.“

Then Theresa laughed at how silly it sounded and Janine laughed too. Theresa threw off the comforter and then dragged Janine down into her arms as they rolled around giggling and kissing for a few minutes.

Fingers in places that fingers loved to be, tongues in mouths, deep sighs, gasps, everything they wanted and had put off for so long, and nothing before those moments mattered anymore.

Finally, Janine pulled back and said:

“I have no idea what time it is, but we need to get our sleepy angels up. We’re going to Applebee’s, on me, for a girl’s late lunch. Tonight, Cellini’s for all of us, boys included. We girls, we need to discuss what’s happened, agreed?”

“Yes, that was my thinking as well, especially for Emma. If she’s going to be part of this, she needs to be all the way involved.”

“Agreed, and since you put them to sleep, you have the honors, Mis—errr... Theresa.”

Theresa pulled her into a deep kiss, and Janine would never ever consider resisting her again.

Theresa woke the girls up, slowly, and everyone got dressed. When Janine told them where they were going, Emma stated—after looking at her smartphone and realizing it was 3:45 PM and having her mind blown yet again—that she had to at least get to her apartment and make sure her cats were OK.

Janine said it wasn’t an issue and they’d cover it with the Lyft driver and do basically what she’d done with Bri: pay them to go to the first spot, big tip, then hire them off-the-clock to go to Applebee’s and they could pocket the entire trip without Lyft being a part of it at all.

Emma smiled, Kess gave her a hug, then Bri joined in, and Janine and then Theresa too as they all just held each other tightly and laughed.

Kess noted the light and sound machine was out on the coffee table and Janine nodded. She tipped Kess’ chin towards her:

“We’ll be discussing everything over lunch, OK? No secrets, we’ll cover it all, I promise.”

She leaned in and gave Kess a kiss that brought her up on the balls of her feet.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kess offered as a whisper, still standing there on those balls of her feet, drifting.

Bri leaned over and poked her in the arm and that snapped her back.

“What was that?” Bri asked.

“I don’t know, she’s never kissed me like that before. She’s different, Bri.”

Bri looked down at the comforters on the floor and opened her arms:

“You think?” and she laughed.

“Yeah, I do, and that kiss proved it. Wow.”

They smiled and then they checked everything in the apartment, made sure everyone had their smartphones, purses, all those things girls carry with them, and then they headed out.

Janine ordered the Lyft but had Emma put in her address, and they waited for the larger vehicle ride, expected in about seven minutes. Janine nodded to her left and Emma stepped over.

“Are you OK, Emma?”

“I feel like I’m floating. Did all that really happen, I mean, everything she did to me, for me, and with me, was that just a dream? Did she really play with me that way for that long?”

“All those questions, the answer is yes. And this is just the beginning, but as we said yesterday: trust, always trust. We will put our trust in you, and you will put your trust in us. Is that clear?”

“Yes... I don’t know what to call you, I’m sorry.”

“I’m Janine, and that,” as she turned Emma’s chin towards Theresa, looking off in the distance, “is your Mistress, if you will accept her. Go to her, and tell her thank you, and call her by her rightful title. This is your Rubicon, Emma, make your decision and proceed. Understand?”

Emma nodded.

She walked over to Theresa, and as Theresa turned those brilliant blue eyes on her once more, Emma lost the ability to even speak.

“Emma? Are you OK, dear?”

“I... I need to say something but it’s... I’m having a tough time getting the words...”

“Look at me, dear, right here, yes, into my eyes. No trancing, just look into my eyes, and speak your heart.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

No hesitation, no delay, and that was that.

Theresa took her into a big soft hug and stroked her hair softly as she rocked her from side to side.

“So much potential, little girl, you are so capable, thank you. I’ll do the very best I can to help you, whenever you need it, and at times when you don’t even know you need it. Put your trust in me and I won’t let you down, OK?”

She pushed Emma back and noted the tears as Emma nodded several times.

“You’re my little girl now, and if it’s acceptable, I want you to move in with me for a while so your training can proceed at a more comfortable pace. We’ll talk about it over lunch, OK?”

“Yes, Mistress. You realize I have two cats, yes? Will that be an issue for you at your place?”

“Thank you, and that’s fine, pets are allowed in my building else I wouldn’t have you move in, now would I?”

Theresa grinned, cupped her palm on Emma’s cheek, and it took a few seconds but she got it. She smiled brightly when she did, and beamed nothing but pure happiness at even the hint of being her Mistress’ pet.

The ride arrived, they all hopped in, Theresa took the passenger seat. The driver was that boy that had taken her to IHOP the previous morning and he smiled just as bright and wide as the day before. Theresa asked him for his phone number, just in case, and he provided it without a second thought.

While Janine was telling him what they wanted to do—go to Emma’s, let her run in for a bit, then they’d pay him to chauffeur them over to the Applebee’s on the mall ring road about four miles away, and they’d just pay him in cash for his time—Theresa had been leaning in towards him, her breasts being pressed together to form that spectacular cleavage of hers as she gently tugged on that sparkling red ruby resting between them, spinning it back and forth, back and forth.

To say that boy would have practically signed over the title to the vehicle to Theresa just to watch her do that for a while and listen to Janine’s voice would be an understatement.

He nodded, emphatically, and then turned back to drive. As he put his hand on the shifter, Theresa smiled and he sighed.

She was confident at that moment he wasn’t even consciously aware of just how hard his cock was tenting his sweatpants, but she was happy to see it even so.

She sat back in her seat after winking at Janine.

“Most hypnotic woman ever, indeed,” she sighed and giggled to herself softly.

* * *

Sam woke up in the bed once more, with Z spooned into him on his backside. Z’s cock, still somewhat erect, was nestled there in that gap that Sam had some experience providing for Z. That slip-and-slide in the shower was a great deal of fun and very pleasurable, but as Z stroked Sam the whole time, he really just wanted to be taken once again.

Once he reached yet another Rubicon for himself in that shower, the only turning back he did was to offer that look to Z. He was happy to know that his Sir understood it and did what he needed to be done.

He moved his hips backward just a tiny fraction of an inch and Z noted it.

“Geez, Sam, you’re gonna wear me out, boy.”

“Yes, Sir, that’s not a problem, is it?”

Z reached up and grabbed him by the throat hard and started pumping away in that gap, and as his cock became fully erect in a matter of seconds, Sam gasped and groaned at the contact.

“Boy,” deep stroke “I will never have a problem” deep stroke “fucking you as I wish” deeper stroke “or as you need to be fucked” hard deep stroke and held it as he yanked Sam’s head back and deep whispered in his ear “because you are mine, and I am yours, is that clear?“

Sam couldn’t actually speak because that choke was the real deal, so he just nodded as Z continued to pound him from behind, fucking that gap so well, and Sam grunted as he came from the sensations. Z wanted his cream, actually, but this was what Sam needed, so this is what Sam got.

“When the time comes, boy, you better give me everything you’ve got just the same, and more, understand?”

“YES, SIR!!!”

Z had an idea and figured it was time to take a break anyway. He poked Mark, so Mark peeked in and wondered what was going on.

“You take over, I’m gonna take a break for a while, I’ve been hogging the forefront, Mark, sorry. But he’s so much fun.”

“You took him in the shower again, he’s OK, yes?”

“Oh, yes, Sam is a very good boy. Play with him, he needs to know he’s wanted and desired. Grab that cock, stroke him off, fuck that gap for a while, and when you think he least expects it, drop him and bring out D, then do all of it for D just the same. You and D have some fun for a while. Go slip-and-slide in the shower too, but be careful, please. That’s twice in a day for Sam’s body, with me taking him that way, we don’t want to hurt him, understand?”

“But if D wants it, what should I do?”

“If D truly wants it, when he looks at you, you’ll know, just as I did. It’s not honestly something we’ll ever miss if we’re always paying attention. Focus on D, give him what he’s asking you for, just be careful, slow, and gentle. Got it?”

“Got it.

“Have fun, poke me if you need anything.”

And Z drifted off. Mark felt that shift as some parts of his mind sorta skipped, but he slipped right into the forefront just as he slipped right back into that gap. That first stroke, now with himself feeling his own body doing it and not just some playback, made him yelp.

“Are you OK, Sir?”

Mark didn’t want to speak for fear of giving away it wasn’t Z, so he did exactly what was necessary: he grabbed Sam’s slicked up cum-covered cock and deep-stroked it with his hand all the way to Sam’s balls. Sam dropped and he held the hand there even as he continued pumping that gap.

“D, wake up.”

He pulled his hand back to the head and just started twisting it around the head, that slickness caused by the cream coating it just made D practically spurt off again instantly.

“Oh shiiiiiiiiiitttttt, what’s... Mark?”

“Yes.”

“Oh that’s so nice, please, keep doing that, all of it, oh yes, that is soooooo niiicceeeee...”

D started bucking his hips backward to match Mark’s deep strokes forward. And that hand on the head of his cock, twisting it so softly, it really did set off another orgasm for D as more cream filled Mark’s hand and then Mark decided to start deep stroking him down, trancing him, over and over.

More fractionation for D, more pleasure, as Mark’s body wanted more and more. He became more aggressive over a few minutes and D noted it. He welcomed it actually because he wanted Mark to find that dominant side of his own self and make use of it whenever he needed to or even felt the twinge of desire to surrender to.

D shifted his body into the mattress slowly, rolling into it, placing more of his torso on it than just his left side. As he did, Mark had to shift to be able to keep stroking into that gap but also to keep that grip on his cock too.

Over the course of another minute or so, D finally shifted completely to being on his stomach, and now Mark was on top of him, his entire body resting across D head to toe. He wasn’t able to hold on to D’s cock anymore but that didn’t matter at that point: he’d mentally shifted into a primal state where his hips were bucking into D without even thinking about it anymore.

D noted it and whispered:

“Fuck me, Mark, fuck that gap, do it, let yourself go, let your thoughts drift off, just feel me, feel the way I feel, feel that gap there, feel how it squeezes your cock so well, and just let go.”

Mark actually grunted out once, then leaned into D’s back, laying on him, even biting him on the side of his neck, as his hips went completely automatic and involuntary, primal even, and he slammed into that gap as hard as he could, as rapidly as he could for about two minutes.

D loved every second of it, happy that Mark had found that part of himself. He was confident this was an entirely different experience from being with the girls, even with his time with Theresa and Ray by taking them in the ass. In those moments, it was still Mark being Mark: a kind sweet submissive guy that was simply doing whatever his Mistress or whoever it was had asked him to do, for their pleasure.

Yes, he received pleasure in the process, but it’s a very different thing to please others to make them feel good than it was when it came to just turning off that mind and letting the body do what the body needed to do.

Basically, Mark turned into a fucking machine, as all good boys desperately want but so few ever get the opportunity to truly be, especially with a willing partner.

Z, watching from his little control room, hadn’t touched a control, not one movement, and just enjoyed the show, happy to know Mark had found even just a small taste of his dominance. In time, Z figured, he’d help him pull that out more often and show the girls a whole new side of Mark to enjoy.

As Mark pumped away almost mindlessly, desperate for that true release, D simply waited, then turned slightly so he could see Mark’s face. It was beautiful, to be honest, D had no words for it, as he watched his friend find that part of himself.

“Mark.”

Mark’s eyes opened, barely able to focus, but with all the sweat running over his upper body and face and forehead, and his hair being in quite a mess too, he finally did and stopped pumping at the moment they made eye contact.

Z had given Sam what he needed, and D knew it and was grateful for it. Z also gave D what he needed, and he was ecstatic about it.

But now it was time for at least little balance, D figured, and he whispered:

“Take me to the shower, Mark, I’m yours.”

Mark, hearing it, almost—he almost shook his head no, remembering what Z had said. Z, in his control room, almost—he almost decided to step in, but even he looked at D, and knew what D was offering, and decided it was entirely on Mark to decide.

D repeated it:

“Mark, I am yours, and you are mine, take me to the shower, now.“

Mark, still needing that release, gave in. He grabbed D’s hand and yanked him off the bed. In the shower, D against the wall and bent over, hot water down his back, body wash all over Mark’s cock as he stroked it, getting more aroused with each beat of his heart. He looked up at D and whispered:

“Please?”

D nodded, and Mark slid in, almost balls deep but not quite. He came half-way in on the first stroke, and D felt a few spurts as his Mark’s cock pulsed and throbbed with the orgasm. It was to be expected now that Mark was truly in the forefront and felt everything in real-time, not that video rewind experience that lacked so much of the live quality to it.

This time, it was Mark leaning into D’s back, smelling him, feeling him, holding him, deep in his ass as D’s muscles clenched him, provoking that need to stroke, and Mark’s hips went automatic and involuntary once more.

“Slow, Mark, I know it’s hard to control it, go slow, deep and slow, you can do it, we’re in no rush, but deep and slow, for now, get used to it, then we’ll go faster and deeper, slow and deep for now, OK?”

Mark was nodding but his hips really weren’t under his control anymore.

He felt an urge to do something he’d always wanted to do and so he did it.

He reached up with his left hand and grabbed as much of D’s wet hair as he could and pulled it back, then twisted to the left with a sharp yank. As D’s face came into view and before he could ever say a word, Mark raised and lowered his right hand gently down D’s face making that physical contact as he whispered “Sleep.”

D, being the good boy he was, and automatically and involuntarily responsive to whatever that body Mark and Z occupied wanted him to do, sank into trance on command. Mark, seeing it happen because he made it happen, had one of his greatest fantasies come true as he pushed into D as deeply as he could and came again.

At the same time, he began to cry, wanting to thank his friend for making it happen, but that primal desire for release pushed him on, and one orgasm wasn’t going to be nearly enough.

He pulled back, told D to wake up, put him to sleep again with another slow stroke down his face, and seeing him surrender to sleep again so perfectly triggered yet another orgasm for Mark as he slid back in balls deep.

Z saw it all happening and decided it was up to Mark to stop or D to stop him. If he hurt D, D would probably accept it to some degree knowing it had to happen for Mark, but Z trusted D to know the breaking point for his own body.

Mark did that several more times, feeling that crazy mad rush of power that comes with that desire to put someone to sleep in such ways. After seeing that movie “Dark City” so long ago, that became a major fantasy for Mark and now, having it come true, that gave him what he needed: a release, an emotional release like nothing he’d ever experienced.

He dropped D one more time and stroked him to sleep, and then Mark finally collapsed on the shower floor as D remained there, deeply hypnotized, leaned up against the shower tiles.

Z stepped in and told D to wake up slowly, and then retreated back.

D opened his eyes, realized what he was doing, then turned to see Mark there crumpled against the glass doors of the shower and kneeled down to him.

“Mark, look at me, please.”

Mark looked up slowly.

“Take my hand, come with me,” D offered, as he turned to shut off the water. He took both of Mark’s hands and pulled him into a standing position, slid the door open, stepped with him to the bath mat, grabbed the one remaining towel and then dried Mark and himself off.

He led Mark to the bedroom, sat on the foot of the bed, then opened his arms wide even as Mark practically pounced on him and the crying began all over again. D just held on tightly, didn’t say a word at all. He held Mark tightly, stroked his neck gently, and whispered “shhhh” in his ear every so often, but no words were spoken for any of it.

Mark cried pretty strongly at first, but eventually it turned into sobs, then sniffles, and finally a giggle or two which D took as a very good sign.

When they pulled apart, Mark was doing his best to wipe his nose and D finally just pulled the comforter to him and said:

“We can always wash the comforter, Mark.”

They both laughed for a while and hugged for a bit longer.

“I’m sorry about that,” Mark whispered, just holding on to D warmly.

“You have nothing to apologize for. Look at me.”

He pushed Mark back to see his face.

“Look at me, Mark.”

Mark finally looked up into his eyes.

“Did you get what you needed? Did you find something in that experience you wanted to make a reality?”

“Yes.”

“The sleep thing, wasn’t it? From that movie you mentioned or Z did. That idea, that power of being able to wave that hand and put someone to sleep, to control them in that way, for whatever you wanted, that was it, wasn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Give and take, Mark, it is the nature of balance. I’m happy I was able to give you what you needed to take. You’re fine, really, I’m fine, seriously, we are fine, understand?”

“Yes, but I... I didn’t think it would be that powerful, I just needed—

“You needed to let go, because that part of you truly needed it. And I don’t mean Z, I know he’s watching and listening to all of this and even he’ll tell you what you just experienced was you and what you needed to have happen. It’s all part of things, Mark, and it’s OK.“

“I’ve never felt like that, D, it scared me.”

“It’s supposed to scare you, or me, or anyone. The fear reminds us we’re alive. But you push past the fear, through the fear, and come out on the other side a better person. And you are, Mark, a better person right now than you were not even fifteen minutes ago. Understand?”

“I don’t—

“No, it won’t make sense right now, it takes some time. I promise you: you’ll understand it with clarity in a day or so. For now, come here,” and D hugged him really tight. “Hold me, feel me, know that you are wanted and desired, and Sam and I are very proud of you.”

Mark cried a little bit more.

“I told Sam recently, it’s a powerful thing when a dream comes true, and I think you just learned that lesson, Mark. Agreed?”

He nodded on D’s shoulder and whispered “yes” very softly.

“We both have fantasies; we both have desires. They don’t all necessarily involve us working each other over, we both understand this, right?”

Mark nodded again.

“But we definitely enjoy each other’s company, and in time, we’ll become closer, and share more experiences, agreed?”

Another nod.

“So no worries, none at all. You tell me whatever you want, whenever you want it, and I’ll do the same. Sam and Z, well, they’ll take care of each other and us, and we’ll take care of them. Oh, those Brad and Victor fellows, I suppose we need to have some time for them depending, can’t leave them out either.”

Mark pulled back and looked at D.

“Those videos, really, was that our bodies talking to us?“

“Yep. And they apparently have more control over us than I do for Sam and Z does for you, so, maybe all of us, the girls too at some point, will be having two minutes orgasms, or even longer.”

“I can’t say if that’ll ever actually happen, but then again, I can’t even imagine it myself.”

D looked up and smiled.

“Victor, want to do me a favor?”

Mark’s mouth smiled, and it wasn’t Mark doing it. With a whisper, Mark collapsed into D and was laid back on the bed as D went to work extracting his surrender with the assistance of Victor.

Mark had a two minute and fifteen-second orgasm and was conscious for all of it, and then as he stared into D’s eyes, he faintly smiled. When D winked, Mark slept, a very deep sleep, and a very happy one.

“Thank you, Victor, that was fun,” D offered.

“Yeah, he’s a good boy, so are you. Brad, next time, or his first time I should say, two minutes, got it?”

D felt his lips move, felt the words vibrate in his vocal cords, and was still stunned whenever it happened.

“You got it. Two minutes.”

Mark rolled over and D covered him with the sheet and comforter, then got up to get something to drink. Checking his smartphone, no messages at all, oddly. He got some water and fruit punch, made a sandwich, and decided to call Janine.

On the third ring, she answered.

“Hi, how are things?”

“It’s D, we’re doing great, just a bit worn out, if that makes sense.”

“Boys will be boys, D, how’s things, really?”

“Many Rubicons now lay firmly behind us, Janine, and I mean that not only for Sam and I but Mark and Z. I hear we might be having dinner at Cellini’s later, all of us?”

“That’s the plan, I figure about 7:30 PM or so. That sounds about right, Theresa? Hang on, she wants to talk with you.”

Some shuffling sounds as the phone passed hands, and then finally:

“D?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Are you OK?”

“I am, Mistress, in all ways, always.”

“That sounds familiar.”

“Something Anonymistress says quite frequently in her files.”

“Ah, I see. How’s Sam?”

“Sam is happier than he’s ever been in our life, and so am I.”

“And Mark? And Z?”

“Z has been nothing but perfect, and Mark, well, he just had a dream come true, courtesy of me and that shower, and we’ll talk more about that later tonight at dinner. No secrets, Theresa, everything gets revealed to everyone tonight. Understand?”

“I do, and I have many things to share with you as well, as do the rest of the girls, and Janine as well. Many Rubicons were crossed last night for all us.”

“I just said that same thing to Janine, how delightfully odd.”

“Great minds, D, great minds.”

“Yes, Mistress, they do indeed. Where are all of you?”

“We’re having a late lunch at the Applebee’s by the mall, apparently it’s still somewhat new. So far, the food and service have been great, it’s not bad, but these chain places, too strict in my opinion. I asked for extra shredded cheese on my quesadilla and the server was almost offended. I think they’re going to actually charge me more for it, go figure.”

“Gotta make a buck, Mistress.”

“I suppose. D, seriously, are all of you doing OK? I mean, did things... how shall I put this delicate—

“Yes, Mistress, it happened, because Sam and I wanted it to happen, and as I said, Z was perfect for us. And Mark, well, that’s something we’ll discuss, but he’s perfect too, in that way. He was so scared, it’s part of who he is, finding that dominant primal part of himself and allowing it to be free was very difficult. But he did, Mistress, he found it, and it scared him even more, but he pushed past it. Oh, yes, he pushed past it, if you get my drift.”

“Oh... OHHHHH... are you OK?” she asked, genuinely concerned.

“I’m fine, and I was happy to help. He needed it, Mistress, desired it, craved it, like Z in a way, but for Mark it was different. You know he lives to please others, and even if you command him to do something strictly for his own pleasure, he’ll have issues with that. But after his experience with me in the shower a short time ago, I think, no, I know he’s crossed a Rubicon of his own now. He’s not the same person he was even thirty minutes ago, Mistress.“

“I’m happy for him. Is he there?”

“Yes, but he’s sleeping. There are so many strange and beautiful things that have happened in the past day or so, we’ll talk more later, I promise. I’ll share one last tidbit that should have you quite curious until later, OK?”

“OK.”

“When I accepted Mark’s surrender a few minutes ago, his orgasm?”

“Yes?”

“Two minutes, Mistress, just over two minutes, actually.”

He could practically see her face clearly even though she was miles away and it wasn’t a video call.

After a few seconds of complete silence:

“Finally, I startled you in a good way. We’ll see you ladies at Cellini’s tonight at 7:30, have fun. And thank you, Mistress.”

The line went dead, and D smiled.

He took a bite of his sandwich and hummed a happy little tune all to himself there alone in the kitchen.

* * *

“Theresa?” Janine asked.

Kess looked worried, even Bri was at a loss. Emma finally got a response when she asked:

“Mistress, are you OK?”

Theresa snapped back, realized the call had ended and handed Janine her smartphone back.

“Yes, I’m, I’m fine, that was some rather interesting little info D provided.”

“Oh, and what would that be?” Kess asked as she took a bite of her steak fajita.

“He said he accepted Mark’s surrender,” and before she could finish that sentence Bri choked a bit on her salad because, of the girls present, she was the only one that knew precisely what that meant and why. Anna’s acceptance of Mark’s surrender the day before, having been trained in the process, had been shared with her as she slept so deeply after Theresa’s training.

“He said Mark’s orgasm lasted a little over two minutes.”

Bri, having already choked and attempting to recover from it, gasped loudly upon that last tidbit of info being revealed.

“Bri, are you OK?” Kess asked, patting her hard on the back.

Bri started to laugh actually, and looked at Theresa.

“Do we tell them now, or later at Cellini’s?”

“Well, the boys already know, so why not now?” Theresa decided.

“Girls,” she started, “there are some things that you need to learn about boys. You’ve already learned about how girls can and do surrender, and you all have first-hand, and first-thumb experience with this, yes?”

All four of them nodded rather enthusiastically.

“Brianna already knows what I’m about to say to the rest of you, so pay attention.”

Theresa spent about twenty minutes explaining the finer points of extracting a good boy’s surrender in the ways she was taught by her Mother, and her Mother’s Mother had taught her, and so on back several generations. As the girls listened, Bri was basically the only one that was able to actually finish her food and even asked for another salad because, well, that metabolism of hers, it needed food.

Kess asked some questions, so did Emma, and finally, Janine asked a few herself. Theresa answered them all, without hesitation, and when she was finally done, Emma was the first to speak:

“Mistress, do you believe that Mark would like it sometime if I accepted his surrender in that way?”

“Yes, little girl, he would. In fact, tonight, if things work out, you’ll ask him to offer his surrender, and I’m confident that, unless something else gets in the way, Mark will be happy to surrender to you. Always remember, give and take, it is the nature of things. If you accept his surrender, he’ll expect you to offer yours to him in return. Do you understand?”

“My surrender? What can I offer him that would compare with what I’d be doing for him?” she asked.

“That’s a good question, and unfortunately, it’s not something I can just tell you about, it’s something you have to experience if you’re willing. Will you trust me that when the time is right, you’ll understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

It wasn’t the answer she was hoping for, and even Janine and Kess were a bit bewildered by it. They both looked at Theresa as Emma went back to nibbling on her food.

Theresa nodded at Bri, and then Janine and Kess looked at her.

Bri looked at each then mouthed the words:

“Your asses, ladies.”

Janine and Kess sat up straight at the realization. Janine looked at Theresa and cocked her head; Theresa nodded and winked.

Kess looked at Bri, got the same response.

Janine looked at Kess, and they both shrugged their shoulders at the same time. Everyone but Emma laughed and she figured she was missing out on some private joke.

Theresa noted it and looked at her realizing she shouldn’t be left out:

“Emma, look at me.”

Emma looked up.

“You play with your rosebud, yes?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Do you have any toys at home?”

“I have several vibrators and two dildos, Mistress.”

“Describe the dildos, please.”

“One is longer and thinner, not that thick, about six inches long, maybe about this width, or close to it,” and she held up her thumb and and index finger to make a circle showing the girth. “The other is about seven inches long and much thicker, maybe about,” and she held up her thumb and middle finger making a circle, “this size, somewhat? I know when I wrap my hand around it, these two fingers can touch like this at the base but just barely.”

“Thank you, now, have you ever played with your rosebud using either of those?”

“Yes, Mistress, yesterday actually, before I called Kess. I woke up feeling so amazing, and I remembered you at IHOP that morning and your whispers, they just did something to me so I took a shower and got myself all clean and used the larger dildo in the shower. I slipped it inside my pussy for a while then got almost all of it inside my rosebud, it was wonderful.”

“I’m glad to know you enjoy making yourself feel good, that’s important for my little girl to be able to do for herself.”

Emma practically beamed with glee at her words and the others smiled to see it.

“Now, the important question: imagine yourself in your shower again, but instead of that dildo that knows your rosebud so well, imagine that Mark is there with you.”

Emma gasped quite loudly, not unsurprisingly. Her eyes went wide even as her mind’s eye clearly made out Mark standing there beside her.

“Now imagine he whispers something in your ear that relaxes you, calms your mind and puts you to sleep. Imagine Mark putting you to sleep, Emma,” and as Theresa spoke the words, Emma’s imagination made it real as her eyes half-lidded sitting there at the table and she wilted back into her seat.

“And now, imagine that he takes his cock, which is about the size of that larger dildo, and he gets it all wet and slick with the water and the body wash, and he gently, oh-so-gently eases his cock into your rosebud. It’s so much better than just some piece of plastic, it’s a living thing, and you can feel the heat of it inside you, inside your perfect pink rosebud, such a hot tight asshole you have, Emma, for Mark’s hard hot stiff cock, and it feels so good as he takes you so slowly.”

Emma was eyes-wide-open, deeply tranced and not even really seeing the world around her or the girls either. She was totally locked into that mind’s eye viewpoint of Mark there with her, behind her, and she could feel his flesh, or at least imagine it because she’d never been with a boy yet in that way, being taken in her perfect pink rosebud.

In her imagination, it was perfect because her Mistress told her it was slow and gentle and that was how she imagined her first actual anal experience would be. The fact that it was going to be Mark only made it that much better, even in her imagination. She’d imagined being with Mark many times, but never in this way, this most intimate way possible.

“So slowly, easing in, then back out, he’s so slow and gentle, Emma, almost like you are when you open and stretch yourself with that dildo. In a few minutes, he’s fully inserted inside of you, and just holding in place, holding you against the tiles, whispering soft words that keep your mind asleep as he enjoys your body in this way. Do you understand?”

“Yesssssss, Mistress.”

Janine and Kess were basically gone, imagining the exact same thing, and Bri was a bit drifty herself because she had actual experience of it and was simply revivifying it with Sam. Theresa herself remembered D and Sam both enjoying her in that most intimate way and juiced softly because of it.

“Here’s where it gets interesting, girls. Mark, or Sam, when they do this for you, they will squeeze the back of your necks and give you instructions which you will always obey. They will tell you that when they squeeze and whisper “Sleep” and deeply stroke into you, you’ll drop into trance. Then they’ll wake you up by pulling out and releasing the squeeze. Squeeze, whisper, and stroke into you, you will sleep for them, every single time. Release the squeeze and pull out, you wake up, every single time. Do you understand me, girls?”

All four of them, Bri now included, whispered:

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girls, such good girls. And this is just one way you’ll learn to surrender to Mark and Sam, there will be many others, and the pleasure will be amazing, and it’ll get better every single time you surrender to them. You will obey, sleepy girls, because obedience is pleasure.”

They all sighed deeply, knowing Theresa always told them the truth.

“In a moment, I’ll snap my fingers. You’ll return to full waking consciousness, feeling amazing, and remembering everything that’s happened in this trance, all of you.”

(SNAP)

“Holy shit, Mistress, are you serious?” Kess blurted out before Emma could even come to her senses.

“I am always serious, Kess, you know this.”

“Yes, but,” Janine started to say, “trancing us, in that way? For how long?”

“As long as those strong young healthy boys can, basically. Bri, what, a few hundred strokes, give or take a few dozen?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Bri responded and giggled.

“A few hundred strokes?” Kess blurted out. “That’s a trance on each stroke?“

“Essentially, yes,” Theresa answered as she sipped her sweet iced tea.

“That’s fractionation, by... holy shit... fractionation by fucking our ass? Oh my GOD that is so fucking hot,” Kess blurted out, practically squealing as she did. Bri was giggling right along side her and nodding.

“Mistress?” Emma asked softly.

“Yes, my little girl?”

“If that happens, if Mark, or Sam, if they take me in that way, it’ll be like they’re, well, considering the trancing aspect, they’ll be fucking me to sleep, won’t they?”

Bells went off in Janine and Kess’ head, Bri laughed, and Theresa giggled. Not at Emma, no, but because Bri and Theresa knew Janine and Kess finally got why it could be and actually would be so mind-blowing for them when it happened.

“That is precisely what will happen, little girl. In fact, after just a few minutes of that, I can promise you, either one of those boys will look into your eyes at a moment when they allow you to awaken, and they’ll smile at you and nod, and when you see that happen, from that moment on, they won’t need to squeeze your neck or whisper a single word to you any more. They will, sometimes, to maintain that dominance that good boys need to exert, but after that moment, all they’ll need to do is deeply stroke into your rosebud and you’ll sleep for them, every single time.”

Emma’s jaw went loose and started shivering as her eyes fluttered closed. It was obvious to the much more experienced ladies that she was indeed having a rather powerful orgasm at that thought of Mark, or Sam, fucking her to sleep over and over again in that most intimate manner. Theresa nodded at Bri since she was sitting closest to Emma’s left and Bri understood exactly what needed to be done. Bri scooted over softly and whispered to Emma:

“Emma, don’t fight it, let go to it, surrender to it, let it wash over you, let your imagination make that happen, imagine yourself there that shower with Mark, and he’s fucking you so well in that special way, and you wake up, then drop, wake up, then drop, all because of how he’s taking you, let go, Emma, surrender to it, all the way,” and Bri leaned in and deep whispered:

“SURRENDER!!!”

Emma came much harder than she thought she could or ever would, especially in an Applebee’s, in a corner booth, on a bright sunny afternoon. Theresa, Janine, and Kess just watched, and Bri placed her right hand on Emma’s heart to keep her upright.

“Enjoy it, Emma, enjoy what your body and your mind can do for you, enjoy the pleasure, and breathe for me, breathe in, that’s right, now release it, breathe in, that’s right, release, breathe in pleasure, Emma, your body will make it happen, and release all the thoughts, cares, worries, and concerns, you’re doing so well.”

Theresa nodded her head and Bri caught it.

“One more, whisper her to one more, then bring her back.”

Bri nodded, then whispered:

“Emma, you are a good little girl, and good little girls love to cum, so cum for me, Emma, right now

Of course she was a good little girl, her Mistress made her a good little girl, and if Bri, a trusted friend and member of their group, told her to cum, she would obey..

And Emma came, hard, as Bri just kept whispering what a good little girl she was.

Emma passed out, in that corner booth, in that Applebee’s, on a bright sunny afternoon, because the pleasure shoved her over an edge that she’d never even imagined she would be on.

Kess, being Kess:

“So, anybody for dessert?”

Laughter, all around, save for Emma, lost to orgasms that just didn’t seem to end.

* * *

Mark made his way to the kitchen and found D, or perhaps Sam, scrolling on his smartphone.

“Hi,” he said.

D looked up.

“Hi, you doing OK?” he asked.

“Yeah, what exactly happened back there, you said something about Victor and the next thing I knew I was on my back, and, well, not much else is very clear at this moment.”

“Sit, let me get you a sandwich, here,” and D handed him some fruit punch. “Drink, you need it.”

He gulped it down fast and as soon as D got to the fridge, he reached in and grabbed the fruit punch container and handed it back to Mark.

“Water too,” as he turned back and handed two bottles of water to Mark as well.

“What happened back there,” he started to say as he opened the bread and pulled out a few slices, “was a momentary idea I had and took a chance on. Z had an experience earlier, or last night, or whenever it was,” and he stopped as Mark turned and looked at the clock on the stove.

05:17 PM

“Wait, it’s after 5 PM? What day is this?” Mark asked.

“Friday evening now.”

“How the fuck did I just lose an entire day?”

“Well, you didn’t, technically, but I suppose it can feel like it. I mean, after Z had me in that theater in my head last night, or this morning, whatever, I must have had seven-hundred mind-gasms I figure.”

“Wait, what? A mind-gasm?”

“Yeah, a mental orgasm, up here,” as he tapped his forehead again, “not something that happens down here, but I feel it all over, just no spurting off it seems. Anyway, Z had it set up so that every time I started the clip which was basically me replaying being taken by him that first time, I would have an orgasm in that theater in my mind. And then it looped and started over, so yeah, about seven hundred orgasms, all of them purely mental with no physical component, at least not that I know of. If it did, Sam would have been freaking out more than likely.”

D laughed as he spread the mayo on the bread and placed some lettuce on it.

“What does any of that have to do with me and losing a day?”

“Well, what happened over the past twenty-four hours is there for you, just like the roughly nine hours or so I was having my brain scrambled by being taken over and over again with a mind-gasm attached to it every time. But I remember basically everything that Sam experienced, and it was quite a bit, actually.”

“Yes, I do recall everything, but even so, it’s disconcerting to feel like I’ve lost a day. I didn’t have any classes that mattered so I suppose that’s a positive.”

“And we’re all having dinner at Cellini’s tonight, everyone, and yes, Emma too as I understand it.”

“Oh, Emma, really?” Mark said as he turned back to the island and leaned into it, both elbows on the surface as he held his chin up in his palms.

“Yes, that Emma. You do realize if she’s part of our little hypno-family now that, probably later tonight if not sooner, that she’s going to taste you, and you’re going to taste her, right?”

Instant super-stiff cock, it couldn’t be helped.

“Yes, I know the feeling, and yes, you’ll most likely do just that: get a taste of that insanely delicious rosebud and she’ll get a taste of your delicious cock.”

“Not an insanely delicious cock, apparently,” Mark tossed out, still thinking about Emma.

“I don’t have a lot of cock tasting experience to judge it against, to be fair. But I have had a taste of delicious girls, all of ours included, but Emma, man, I cannot really describe it that well. I know I said something like Cotton Candy with Sea Salt, which is about the best I can offer.”

“Then it’s a good thing that I love both of those, just never thought of having them together.”

“Mark, I’ll lay you a bet.”

“OK, I think.”

“I’ll bet you that when you slide your tongue deep into Emma’s perfect pink rosebud that first time, you’re going to cum, almost instantly, and hard, and you won’t be able to stop it from happening.”

Mark knew he’d already lost that bet because of the phrasing, the direct embedded suggestions, and the fact that Z was more than likely going to make it happen.

And he was perfectly fine with it.

“So, when I lose, what’s the take for you on this?”

“Dinner, at Panda Express, for just us boys, on you.”

“I can do that. She really tastes that good?”

“Yes, Mark, she does, and her pussy is delicious too, but that rosebud, I honestly never believed a girl could taste like that. We talked about this before, you know, almost the same exact things are being said again.”

“Sorry, I’m a bit fuzzy, today, well, the past few days, it’s been a scrambling process for me, really.”

“Yes, and with Z spending so much time in the forefront, he knows it, that’s why he’s giving you this time out, it’s really your choice, after all, so if there’s a moment when you want to be out, make it happen.”

“But I’m—

“Yes, you are, and believe it or not, Sam is for me: Sam and you are the dominant aspects of our shared minds. Z and I, we get to come out and play only because you really allow it, and while we are both grateful for the past few days, and I’m sure he would agree, we know that you and Sam are the ones that have lived in the real-world and we’ve just been bystanders, really. We’re happy to be able to come out now, yes, and have fun with the others, and their counterparts as well, but in the long run, you and Sam, seriously, you run the shows of your own lives.”

“I’m still not so sure about that.”

“Z, don’t come out, just speak the truth so he can hear it from his own lips, please.”

Mark felt that shift but stayed with D as his own lips moved and his vocal cords began to vibrate:

“It’s your ballgame, you’re the coach, we’re just on deck waiting for the chance at-bat, more or less. Neither D for Sam, or me for you, will ever push you down and keep you there unless we have a very good reason for doing it, something to protect us, or we clear it with you beforehand if it’s going to be an extended period of time. I did that when I worked with Sam all night long, and I did ask you if it was OK. At any time if you’d said you wanted to know what was going on and have the dump happen, I wouldn’t have said no, I won’t ever do that. We’re in this together, and I’m grateful for the time you’ve allowed me to be out and have some fun, I know D feels the same way towards Sam. I hope this helps.”

Mark shook his head back and forth.

“I’m never going to get used to that, ever, I swear.”

“Funky, ain’t it?” D asked.

“Yeah, it’s just too weird to know that after twenty-plus years now I actually do have another voice in my head.“

“Been here the whole time, buddy, thanks for letting me take some swings,” Z offered silently.

“You deserve it for all shit I’ve put you through over the years,” Mark replied with a silent nod.

“Odd when we have those internal dialogues, but it’s nice to know you’ve got someone in there, right?”

“Yes. So, Emma, she’s really part of this now?”

“Yep, Theresa mentioned something about training the girls, as in plural, as in I’m thinking that last night Theresa just unleashed herself on all of them and we’re going to have a lot more fun with all of them from now on.”

“Be still my beating heart,” Mark said.

“Serious question time: in the shower, when you felt that need well up inside you, when you finally gave in and let go, it felt good, yes? And before you answer me, I know, Mark, I know it scared you pretty badly when it happened, I know it scared you senseless when it overwhelmed you, because I know you’re someone like me in a lot of respects: we expect to be able to please others, and not directly take our pleasure because of or at the expense of another. Having said that, honestly, when it washed over you and you realized finally that you weren’t going to be able to dismiss it and just brush it aside, it truly felt good to let go and just do what your body needed to do, yes?“

Mark nodded, took a bite of his sandwich, a bite of his pickle slice, and then chewed for a moment.

D was in no hurry and got up for some grapes.

As he sat back down, Mark spoke.

“Yes.”

“Mark?”

Mark looked up.

“Always honest, right?”

“Yes.”

“It felt good to fuck me that way, did it not?”

“Yes.”

“And you want to do that again, do you not?”

“Yes.”

“That was you, Mark, it was all you. Z had nothing to do with it, and I knew it. I knew in those early moments when we were on the bed doing that slip-and-slide thing, silly name for it but I can’t think of anything better I suppose. I got a glance at your face at one point and I could sense it building in you, and again, it was you, Mark. You needed it, you desired it, you had to have it, you had to surrender to it, understand?“

“Yes, I get that, I just don’t think—

“That’s right, because when that feeling happens, it’s not coming from this,” and again a finger poking at his forehead, “it’s coming from this,” and he stepped over to Mark and put his hand on Mark’s heart. D could feel it beating quite strongly, probably because of what they were discussing actually.

“It comes from your heart, Mark, that’s where desire lives, that’s where it comes from. And it’s perfectly OK to have such desires. Theresa understands this, Janine does, Kess, Bri, and I’m certain Emma does too. I know it, Sam knows it, and absolutely Z knows it. You are a good boy, Mark, but you’re also a man, a human male, and sometimes, dammit, we boys, we just have fuck. We have to, it’s part of our nature, and even despite you being primarily submissive, as we all know and love, sometimes, seriously, you just have to get your fuck on. Got it?“

“I guess,” and Mark nodded his head down.

“No, look at me,” and D lifted his chin.

“Tell me you loved fucking my ass.”

Mark actually winced very slightly but D saw it.

“Say it.”

“I loved fucking your ass.”

“Again, louder.”

“I loved fucking your ass.”

D reached down and grabbed Mark’s cock and stroked it, seriously hard.

“And this, this cock, this hard cock, it loved being in my asshole too, say it.”

“My cock loved being in your asshole.”

“Your cock loved fucking my asshole.”

“My cock loved fucking your asshole.”

D felt the shift and was expecting it; what he was doing was intentional.

“That’s right, and this hard fucking cock right here, it wants my asshole again soon, does it not?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me what it wants.”

“It wants your asshole again.”

“Yes, I know it does, it likes that hot tight asshole of mine, and so do you, Mark, you love it.”

Mark was breathing rather ragged at that point, and D just kept manhandling that cock, the first time he’d really done this for him, and it was affecting Mark exactly as he’d hoped.

“When you took Theresa that way, she probably eased you into it, didn’t she? Because she knows you, she knows what you need and she offers it to you gently, but sometimes, even that fucking woman just needs to shut up and take a cock deep, doesn’t she?”

“Yes, she does.”

“And when it started, and she told you what to do, she was taking pleasure in your submission to her will, as always, wasn’t she?”

“Yes, she did, she always does.”

“But that’s when Z decided to step in because you, being the good boy you are, always holding back, always worried more about their pleasure than yours, always worried that you’ll not please her or whoever, worried that if you don’t follow her instructions and please her that she won’t find you worth having around anymore, I’m right, am I not?”

“Yes, exactly, that’s exactly how I feel, and I don’t like to feel that way.”

“Mark, you fucked Theresa in her asshole, and even her counterpart, Ray, and while Z might have been the man in charge in those moments, it was your body, it was this cock,” and a hard squeeze that made Mark yelp, “and your mouth putting them to sleep, even if Z was running the show. If this body, and this cock,” and another hard squeeze, “can do that, so can you, even harder, and deeper, in that way you love to do so much, can you not?”

“Yes, I can.”

“The next time you do that for Theresa or Ray, you’ll put them to sleep in your own way, will you not?”

“Yes.”

“And you’ll fuck them deeper and harder than ever, will you not?”

“Yes.”

“And when that feeling comes over you, when you feel it happening because you know it so well now, it’s happening even now as I’m speaking to you, feel it welling up inside, wanting out, that pure primal aspect of you, not Z, just you, Mark, it’s all you, feel it happening. I can feel your cock pulsing harder with every breath, I know it’s happening, I know the signs, I see it in your eyes, it’s right there, yes, that’s right, right there now, so what are you going to do about it, Mark?”

“I...”

One more hard squeeze on this cock, and not one more word from D’s lips, was what pushed him over that edge again.

Mark’s left hand darted to the back of D’s neck, squeezed, and he deep whispered the word:

“SUCK!!!”

D dropped both into trance and to his knees at the same time and Mark stroked his mouth deep to the back, causing D to gag somewhat. Mark didn’t stop, and D managed to shift his head nodded down to accept all of Mark as Mark forced into him.

Mark grabbed him at the top of his head, as much hair as he could manage, and kept that hand on the back of his neck squeezing tighter.

“Just... need... I need...” Mark was attempting to say.

D wasn’t there anymore to hear anything, with that squeeze and that command in place, and the continued squeezing, he’d already become Mark’s mindless cocksucker as conditioned and that was that.

“I need you to shut the fuck up, boy, and suck, just suck, no thoughts, no cares, suck my fucking cock and feed on my cum, now

Mark increased his pull on D’s head, seriously deep fucking his mouth and actually getting into his throat every few strokes, and D continued to softly gag every few as well.

“Fuckin’ cocksucker, SUCK!!! SUCK IT ALL DOWN, YOU HUNGRY FUCKING COCKSUCKER, YOU WANT THIS, HERE, HAVE ALL OF IT, FEED!!!”

As the echoes of Mark’s screams reverberated in Theresa’s kitchen, he unloaded about ten spurts of cream directly into D’s throat, not even touching his tongue at all. D’s throat simply accepted it all automatically and involuntarily.

Even after he was totally spent, his cock remained hard so he kept stroking D’s helpless mouth and throat because it just felt good to let go and be that primal, without those silly thoughts getting in the way. He loved how it felt to be that free for a change, without cares or worries, wondering if he was pleasing someone else, and simply basking in that bliss of true release.

In those moments, D had truly become nothing more a mindless cocksucker for him, a mouthpussy to be fucked, and as D himself said, sometimes the boys just have to have something to stick it in, unload, and move on.

When that thought occurred, Mark literally released D where he was kneeling the floor, still deeply tranced, and walked away, headed to the shower without a second thought about D at all.

It took about eight minutes before D finally came back to himself, tasting some of Mark’s cream in his mouth, feeling a bit sore in the throat, and as he stood up, he felt pretty dizzy. He used the stool for balance, grabbed a bottle of water and rinsed his mouth out in the sink. Some fruit punch helped, but he was sure his throat would be sore for a few days.

Sam peeked in and said:

“Next time you plan to do something like that, and I’m not mad at you, I understand precisely why you did it and I’m happy he’s been able to find that part of him twice now in a short period of time. But seriously, next time, at least give me some warning, it’s my throat too, you know.“

“Yes, I know, sorry about that. I was thinking he’d just take us from behind again, but I think we’ve had enough of that today too.”

“Indeed, we have. In time, things will get better for all of us, and we’ll get more accustomed to such, entry, I suppose I should say. Oh the hell with it, yes, we’ll be fucking each other up the ass more regularly, and the girls too, and we’ll deal with it as time passes and love each other just that more because of it. But go to him, D, now, he can’t be alone in this, he can’t push you or me or anyone else away, he needs to know we’re here for him, always, in all ways. This is new territory for him, go, now, just hold him like before.”

“I know, we’ll be fine. Thanks.”

D headed for the bathroom, heard the shower but also heard the crying over the running water. He opened the shower, saw Mark standing with his head in the corner as the water ran down his back. He stepped in, closed the door behind him, then grabbed the sponge and body wash and started to wash Mark’s back.

Mark spun around, and before he could say or do anything, D simply started scrubbing his chest with a smile.

“What... what are you doing?”

“You are mine, and I am yours. Give and take, it is the nature of balance.”

“But you can’t—

“Look at me, Mark, right now, right here,” as D pointed at his eyes.

As Mark’s eyes locked on, he spoke:

“I am yours, and you are mine. If I want your ass right now, I’ll have it, and you’ll offer it to me, and we both know it. Tell me I’m wrong.”

“You’re not wrong.”

“Is that what you want, for me to return that favor, right here, right now, by spinning you around and going balls deep in your asshole just as you’ve been in mine?”

“No, not like that, that’s not I want.”

“Good. Because I’m a bit sore, in both my holes, actually, all because of you, so be proud of the fact that you can honestly say you manhandled a boy today, twice.”

Mark looked up and all D did was smile.

“I did, didn’t I?” Mark asked, quietly.

“Yes, you did. You, Mark, you did it. With Z watching from the wings, so to speak. It was all you, and I’m very proud of you. Just ease up on the throat next time, at least actually give me a chance to taste your cream when you feed me. Geez, right down my throat, that was not cool.”

Mark laughed, hard, and then D, and they hugged, and then they both cried a bit because once again they had crossed another Rubicon, each of them, and they weren’t the same boys they’d been even a quarter-hour prior.

“That was actually kinda hot. Unfortunately, I don’t remember much of it,” D said.

“Well, yeah, thank you for that, seriously.”

“It was my pleasure. I had to push you to that edge, put you right smack on it, and then shove you over so you’d realize you can be that dominant, Mark. You can be that forceful, and because we think of ourselves as boys for Theresa and the others, and them as girls for us, but the simple fact of the matter is: we’re men and they’re women, and there’s no getting around that simple biological fact. To deny it, and our truest deepest most primal desires, well, that’s just being disrespectful to ourselves, and others too. That is so very not cool, understand?“

“Yes, I do, now I do, thank you.”

“You are a very good boy, Mark.”

Mark nodded.

“You are a very good boy, Mark.”

Mark looked up into D’s eyes.

“You are a very good boy, Mark.”

D’s eyes defocused, and Mark tranced on the spot, in the shower, staring into D’s beautiful deep eyes.

He never noticed D take him at the back of the neck and squeeze. He never actually heard D say “Suck.”

He never even noticed himself dropping down to his knees either.

But he absolutely noticed that taste of D’s cock when it hit his tongue. As soon as it did, his automatic involuntary response was to be a perfect mindless cocksucker for D. Mark, even with his rather limited experience considering Z had been the one to suck Sam’s cock several hundred times, performed rather well, D had to admit, and that warm soft wet mouth had D on the balls of his feet in under a minute.

Less than two minutes in, that warm soft wet mouth was feeding on every last drop of sweet thick cream that D could provide. Before it was over, Mark’s right thumb made its way right into D’s rosebud with one stroke and D simply lost his mind as it drifted away leaving nothing but blackness in its wake to wash over him.

* * *

Emma finally returned, entirely on her own, as the girls didn’t want to disturb her experience. Her dessert, a piece of apple pie, had a bit of vanilla ice cream on it that had apparently melted but it didn’t matter, she dove into it happily.

“Emma, are you OK?” Theresa asked.

“Yes, Mistress, thank you. Are we going to be seeing Mark and Sam tonight?”

“Yes, they’ll be meeting us at Cellini’s about 7:30 PM. Are you looking forward to meeting Mark?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress.”

She scooped one of her fingers into the remaining vanilla ice cream, really covering her entire finger in the melted goodness, and then sucked it all the way, back and forth, and the other girls just watched. Emma closed her eyes, and in her imagination, she was throating Mark’s delicious cock effortlessly, waiting for him to feed her his own sweet thick cream.

As the girls watched, they shared glances and nods, and Janine even whispered to Theresa:

“Did you give her more suggestions specific to Mark?”

“No, this is entirely her imagination, and that’s a good thing, I think. Mark won’t know what hit him, or licked him, or drained him till it’s all over.”

They giggled together and kissed. It was a nice deep passionate kiss, and Kess and Bri practically squealed at each other watching it happen.

Then Kess and Bri kissed, pretty deeply.

Emma opened her eyes, saw the girls all having some fun and felt left out.

When Kess and Bri separated, Bri turned to Emma, waited for her to look into her eyes, then she pounced on Emma, her tongue slipping in, finding Emma’s, flicking it, teasing it, and Emma moaned. Bri, a vastly more sexually experienced creature of pleasure, tongue-fucked Emma’s soft wet mouth for a few moments, taking her mind off whatever she’d apparently been thinking.

When they separated, Emma was all fuzzy and warm and giggling.

Bri leaned in and whispered:

“I promise, Mark and I, we’re going to turn you into nothing but a puddle of orgasmic goo tonight, you won’t be able to stop it, and you won’t have any desire to resist. We will own you, little girl, head to toe, asshole to abdomen, and you will love us forever for it. Understand?”

“Yes, Bri.”

And Bri pounced on her again just for good measure.

About thirty seconds later, Emma had an orgasm just from that deep tonguing that Bri was giving her as Bri stroked her face and neck. It just happened, and she couldn’t have stopped it from happening even if there had been even the tiniest fraction of a desire to do it.

Janine turned again to Theresa.

“That’s all Bri, I had nothing to do with it.”

In her mind, Janine was imagining the pairings for later that night:

Bri, Mark, and Emma apparently were a lock.

Kess would be all over Sam, she was fairly confident.

And Janine herself, she turned to look at Theresa even as Theresa lifted her hand, holding it tightly, and kissing it on the back.

“Yes, I know, I just did the same thing. Bri and Mark with Emma, and Kess with Sam, and you with me. Tonight. I think we’re going to need a hotel suite. With showers. In every room.”

They kissed again.

“Done,” Janine said. “I’ll make a reservation, let’s keep the room for the weekend, through Monday. Make it a really great experience for all of us, with great food, lots of hot fucking hypno-sex, and give Sam a twenty-first birthday even our deepest suggestions wouldn’t make him forget.”

“I like that way that beautiful mind of yours works, my sleepy girl.”

“Thank you, my hypnoslave.”

That was the first time she’d said it to Theresa in a casual sense, and the effect was quite wonderful.

Theresa went blank, utterly blank, and sat up straight damned near instantly. Kess and Bri noted it, even Emma reacted to it and sat forward.

“What did you just do to her?” Emma asked.

“Well, I triggered her with something that I programmed her deep mind to respond to.”

Kess, being Kess:

“So, she trained us, last night, and I’ll bet she trained you as well at some point.”

Janine gave Kess a thumbs up and then sucked it wet and offered it to her again.

Kess got it, Bri got it, Emma got it, and they all sighed because of it remembering what it was like to give in and offer their surrender to Theresa and that thumb that fucked them so very well for so long.

“So, hypnoslave, I never would have believed that anyone, ever, could turn the tables on Theresa. I take it she’s quite happy with surrender too?” Bri asked.

“She always had been, Bri, but she’s never found anyone that she felt she could truly trust that deeply to offer her mind to so willingly. Apparently, when she met me several years ago, she made that decision in the time it took to blink as she looked at me. I was just too blind to see her in the same way, even in spite of trusting my mind to her from that first trance she took me down into, using that ruby crystal right there where it was then and remains even now.”

The girls looked at it almost on cue and admired it as it moved very gently between her wonderful soft breasts as she breathed in deeply.

“Is my hypnoslave happy?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Kess juiced hard, Bri was right behind her, and Emma didn’t even know what she was feeling to hear Theresa call anyone that.

She looked at Kess and Bri, could tell they were reacting in some way to it, and still didn’t have a clue.

“Emma?” Janine asked.

“Yes?”

“What did you just feel inside when Theresa, your Mistress, called me her Mistress?“

“I’m not sure, exactly, but I don’t think it’s what they’re feeling.”

“No,” Kess managed to say, “it’s not, but you’ll learn, very soon, at how easy it is to be so insanely aroused at something, so uncontrollably aroused that even though it’s not a direct trigger to bring on an orgasm, it’s awfully damned close.”

“So, hearing Theresa call Janine her Mistress, that was enough to push you almost to an orgasm? Both of you?” Emma asked.

Kess and Bri, still on the edge of it, both nodded and grinned.

Emma turned to Janine and whispered:

“Do it again, please?”

“Hypnoslave, who am I?” Janine asked, staring at Kess and Bri directly.

“My Mistress.”

Kess lost it, Bri again right behind her, and before Emma could do anything about it, Bri grabbed her once again and kissed her deep, but added a hand up under Emma’s sundress as a bonus.

Emma learned fast what just one word could do to a good girl, especially a very good girl that’s also a hypnotically dominated one.

After things calmed down, Janine awakened her fresh new hypnoslave, and Theresa had no awareness of ever being tranced. Just giggles from the girls, and a shrug from Janine, and that was that.

They settled up the bill and left a nice tip for the young lady that had served their table.

Outside in evening air, they decided to cross the parking lot and do some window shopping at the mall to bleed off some time as they still had almost an hour and a half before they’d be arriving at Cellini’s. There was a Spring Hill Suites hotel on the other side of the mall, just off the interstate expressway. Janine looked it up on her smartphone as they walked over and got the number and called them direct locally and not the toll-free line for reservations.

She asked if they had any three-room suites, and was happy when it was confirmed. Did all the rooms have showers or baths? Again, happy to have it confirmed. She asked if they had one available for that night through Monday and again happy to have it confirmed. She pulled out her wallet, offered her American Express info, and told them it would be a late check-in probably after 11 PM.

She asked if they had any kind of meal service and was told they did continental breakfast in the morning, but they weren’t a full-service hotel as some would be. They did have small refrigerators in the rooms and there was a jacuzzi available as well that could seat five—Janine figured they’d squeeze everyone in at some point.

Last question was about a swimming pool, and she was told yes, it was heated and very comfortable considering the fall’s cooler weather.

After covering as much as possible, Janine told the clerk that would be fine and she’d see them after 11. She got her confirmation number just to be sure, tapping it into the memo app on her smartphone. After ending the call she got that confirmation of the charge to the card, a payment hold for the three nights, and saved it off.

“All done?”

“Yes, but unfortunately they don’t have any meal service, just continental breakfast or something. We’ll need to get a lot of junk food for the weekend. They do have a heated pool, maybe some swimsuits at the mall?”

Theresa nodded and said:

“We’ll grab a lot of stuff over at the Hy-Vee before check-in,” and Theresa turned to point towards a Hy-Vee grocery store on the opposite side of the mall across the way, “and then order in as needed, pizza and whatever, and some birthday cake and ice cream for Sam’s special day. We’ll never go out except maybe to the pool. Sound like fun, yes? A weekend, all of us, naked and tranced and fucking each other silly,” Theresa offered.

“Well, most of us I suppose,” Janine offered.

Theresa knew what she was thinking and decided to spring the surprise ahead of schedule.

“My dear, many things have changed since yesterday, and none of us—I repeat: none of us are the same people we were just twenty-four hours ago. Not even Sam, and not even Mark.“

Janine’s eyes went wide as she gasped and covered her mouth.

“They are very good boys, Janine, very good, very close, and very intimate boys, and we will love them even more because of it. Understand?”

“I, think so, if you’re saying—

“Head to toe, asshole to abdomen, very close, very intimate. You’ll learn more from them over dinner. Now come on, those girls are having too much fun without us.”

Theresa took off in a sprint dragging Janine along with her as they laughed until they caught up with the other girls almost at the mall entrance.