The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 37

D woke up. He decided to just remain still as soon as he realized Mark was there with him, his head resting on his chest. That part of him thought it would be awesome squeeze that neck and feel that mouth again because that’s what boys do—they always feel that need and desire to have a mouth on them, it’s just the facts of life for men.

But he decided they’d really had more than enough sex and everything related for a while.

He reached down and gently stroked Mark from the back of his head down his neck to his middle back, several times.

Mark finally responded and said it tickled, but that didn’t stop D at all.

Mark turned his head up towards D, looking into his eyes and spoke:

“So, yeah, we’re gay, we both admit that, right?”

“Gay for each other? Yes, I’ll happily admit to that. Gay in general? Nah, I’m happy with this as it is, don’t need anyone else wrecking what we’re building together and with the girls. I’m happy, I really am. So is Sam.”

D sat up and Mark sat back.

“Serious question time: are you happy, Mark, and is Z?”

Mark took in a deep breath and simply said what came from his heart:

“We are. Very happy, yes.”

“Then it’s settled: we’re gay for each other, and that’s that.”

Laughter, nothing but laughter as they both fell back away from each other into the comforters and pillows, and only their bouncing happy cocks were really doing much at all.

“What time is it?” Mark asked.

D rolled over to his right and glanced at the alarm clock:

“It’s 7:01 PM, guess we need to get dressed and get a ride over to Cellini’s. I’m gonna call Janine just to make sure they’re good to go. Be right back,” as he gave Mark a quick peck on the cheek and then slid off the bed.

“Mark,” Z poked.

“Yeah?”

“Ain’t nothing wrong with what’s going on, don’t ever forget that, understand?”

“I got it, Z, thanks.”

“Now, about Emma...”

And Z fired off a bunch of ideas as Mark lay back into the pillows. His right hand found his cock and stroked it softly, as only he and Z could possibly know how, as Z’s ideas ramped up his arousal once more.

“But as for Sam and D, we’ve had enough of them for a few days, we all need a break to some degree. Tonight, if they’ll have us, it’s pure straight sex, aside from the girls of course, because they can have at each other all they want as far as I’m concerned. But for the boys, pussy’s the party favor tonight, and let’s make sure you get some, deep, fast, and hard, with a lot of control, OK?”

“Z, I need to ask a favor, and it’s not easy but I know I have to do it.”

“Ask away.”

“I know you’re crazy about Bri, so am I, and I know she loves being dominated in that way you’re obviously built for, but Emma, that one is mine, all mine, all of her. OK? Yes, there will be times when you’ll get a chance with her, and maybe her counterpart, whoever that turns out to be, if that part is willing to play. But Emma, she’s mine, understand?”

“I understand, Emma is yours. And yes, I hope to play with her sometime, absolutely. If she’ll have you, and us, well, make her yours, deep, fast, and hard, and break her the moment she willingly allows it, got it? I won’t help, because you need it, and you want it, so make it fucking happen. I know you can do it, buddy.”

Mark sat there nodding his head as D came back.

“Z and you at it again?”

“Yeah, I needed to ask him a favor and he said yes.”

“Let me guess: Emma is yours, and he can have fun with her at a later time if she wants to play. And both of you will enjoy Bri quite often, yes?”

“Yeah, how did you...?”

“Had the same discussion with Sam, and Kess had the same talk with Sandy, and we’re all good to go. Kess is mine, and D can play with Sandy whenever they need to get their fuck on, and Kess and I are completely OK with it. I presume if Emma is willing, that you all will come to the same inevitable conclusions we have so far, and everybody will have crazy fucking hot sex, be happy, and, well, have more crazy fucking hot sex and be happier.”

“A life of dreams, D, and it’s been a week for you, almost a year for me overall with Theresa but just in this week that you’ve experienced so much, it seems like I’m right there beside you.”

D slid onto the bed and got close to Mark.

“Now you’re right beside me, and again, this journey is just beginning. Now get that ass in motion, we’ve got mad hypno-pussy waiting for us. It’ll be interesting to see how we all manage to use this apartment later, really. That couch is going to get some action tonight, for sure.”

They hopped off the bed, and Mark changed out the sheets and comforter because he knew where all that stuff was. He tossed the dirty laundry in the laundry room; they’d wash that stuff later on.

They got dressed and headed downstairs and the Lyft order was put in just as they exited the elevator, arrival time about six minutes.

* * *

The girls did some shopping and got some bathing suits: Kess got a two-piece bikini that she was certain would make Sam’s eyes pop out of his head; Bri got a suit similar to the one Anna had worn in her introduction in their shared mind, a really high cut black maillot one-piece; Emma got a simple yellow bikini but when she tried it on all the girls were salivating over that perfect ass of hers once more.

Janine got a traditional one-piece white maillot, high cut over the hips that made Theresa juice when she opened the fitting room curtains, and Kess and Bri gasped as well. Even Emma couldn’t help but appreciate just how stunning Janine really was.

Theresa chose another bright red one-piece that basically never got anywhere near her hips at all, it was like one big huge-V from her shoulders down to her pussy and then back up and around, basically known as a sling suit.

When she turned around in the fitting area, the girls all basically bit their lips. Emma gasped, and Theresa gave her a kiss and whispered:

“Tonight, more than likely, you’ll get your first taste of me, little girl, and you will dream of me when you sleep.”

Emma learned from that moment on that drooling isn’t such a bad thing if there’s a good enough reason to do it.

Everything was bagged up and paid for with Janine’s American Express—she was sure her Mom would be calling her at some point over the weekend because she hadn’t put that much on it in such a short period of time since she got the card several years prior and went bonkers because of no preset spending limits.

She’d been meaning to call her Mom anyway so she decided to just wait for the call and was confident it would come in soon.

“All done, ladies?” Theresa asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” in unison.

As she glanced at her smartphone, the time was 7:12 PM.

“It’s time to go, shall I order the Lyft or...?”

“I’ve got it already set up, we need to be outside in another two or three minutes, I told them to be here at this specific entrance,” and she pointed at the one just a short walk away, a side entrance to Macy’s directly.

“Then shall we adjourn for some good food, good company, and good discussion?” Theresa asked.

“Yes, Mistress!” in happy unison.

As they stepped out into the cooler night air, the night sky was pretty clear, and several brighter stars could be seen readily.

When the vehicle pulled up, it was that same boy again, and Theresa made a mental note that the Universe was involved because it just happened too many times in the past two days. He hopped out, opened the rear of his SUV, and the ladies piled in their bags. They climbed inside and giggled the whole time.

Theresa made her way into the passenger seat again just as he was getting back. As he grabbed his seatbelt and turned, her eyes caught him and they weren’t going to let go.

“What is your name, dear?”

“Mi... Michael.”

“Thank you. Do you find my eyes attractive, Michael?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good boy. We’d like your help with something tonight, and I promise you, if you are a good boy for us, your reward will be quite amazing, I promise. Will you help us?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

All four of the girls in the back could clearly see, at least if they leaned forward a bit, the glazed happy expression on Michael’s face as Theresa took him down so effortlessly.

Emma couldn’t hold it back and just whispered:

“Damn.”

Theresa glanced at her, winked, and then went back to Michael.

“Michael, dear, we need to get to Cellini’s, but later on we’ll be needing a chauffeur for a while. Will you be available around maybe 10:30 for a while?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Just so amazing, her eyes were so damned amazing, and that voice of hers, he couldn’t understand why the hairs on the back of his neck were just spiking and the goosebumps just wouldn’t stop. He never consciously noticed she’d been drawing those slow circles on the back of his hand that was still not quite in place to click the seat belt into the locking mechanism; he didn’t know his hand and arm had gone cataleptic when those eyes captured him and continued to hold him in her gaze.

“We’d be so grateful for your help, Michael, you will be paid well, and Lyft won’t need to know about it at all. And there are other benefits, I give you my word. And you do, Michael, trust me, do you not?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Thank you. Now be a dear, wake up feeling wonderful at the count of 3, remembering only that you’re going to help us later when I call you. I’ll call, you’ll answer, and I’ll tell you my name is Theresa, and you’ll remember me. You won’t ever forget me, Michael, and you’ll come to us at Cellini’s as soon as you can when I call and then help us with a few things we need to do. You will obey, will you not?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Kess squealed, she just couldn’t help it: seeing anyone being controlled, helpless, so willing, especially if they have no idea they’ve been tranced. It just pushed every button that girl had and everyone but Emma knew it, but she’d learn fast.

“Good boy, awake at the count of 3, remembering that we just got in the vehicle and you’re ready to go, driving safely to get us to Cellini’s.”

She pulled back her hand, turned and winked at the girls, and counted:

“1... 2... 3”

“So, you ladies all set?” Michael asked without skipping a beat.

“Yes, dear, drive on, safely of course,” Theresa added.

“Yes, ma’am, always.”

Theresa turned back again and winked and then she licked her lips and Kess lost it. Bri practically had to cover her mouth to prevent her from screaming even as she tickled her sides at the same time. Emma, sitting next to Janine, still wasn’t understanding fully what was going on:

“Again? Does she do that quite frequently?”

Janine whispered to her:

“Yes, she does, she is a very good girl, and soon, you’ll be just as responsive if not more so.”

Emma’s eyes went wide at the thought of being capable of having orgasms just from words. She’d always know that triggers would make it happen, but to be so aroused by something, just “normal” things that she’d been hearing so far from the other girls, and seeing Kess and even Bri react in such ways.

“What’s it like to feel that way, all the time?” she asked Janine.

“It’s different for each of us, Emma, but for me, it’s like floating on a cloud of pleasure. It’ll be different for you as well, but it will be amazing, I promise.”

Emma turned and looked out the window as the world passed by. She’d experienced so much so fast, and when she poked Kat for a response, all Kat offered back was:

“I’m hers, and so are you, and we’re going to be better for it, and have more orgasms and pleasure than either of us could have ever dreamed of, so relax, enjoy, and let go.”

Emma sat back, sighed, and Janine gave her a kiss that made the one Bri had given her seem like a peck on the cheek. There was something so deeply arousing about how Janine’s tongue played against hers, so gentle and soft, and it brought Emma so close to an orgasm, a powerful one, but Janine stopped just as Emma’s jaw began to tremble.

She whispered in Emma’s ear:

“Do you want to cum for me, Emma?”

Just her eyes, she couldn’t even speak the desire it was so strong.

“Look into my eyes, Emma, deep, deep, so deep, and when you see what you’re looking for, you’ll know it, and you’ll cum for me, softly, but powerfully, right here, with me beside you. Look deep into my eyes, find what you’re looking for, and let go.”

Emma stared, and stared, and stared a bit longer. Janine held her gaze and waited for just the right moment, and when it happened...

Janine defocused, and that startle triggered a cascade in Emma’s mind and that orgasm slammed into her with a gentleness she wasn’t expecting. It enveloped her, drowned her in some respects, and she wilted in Janine’s embrace, totally surrendering to it as it washed over her head to toe, and yes, asshole to abdomen. Her rosebud went bonkers clenching and releasing, her pussy too, and she simply lost herself for those few moments, still staring into those amazing eyes holding her in place.

Janine nodded and blinked once, then again, and on the third nod and blink, Emma closed her eyes and slept.

As Janine held her and softly stroked her forehead, Kess leaned over just a bit and peeked.

“I’m next, right?”

Janine poked her in the ribs with an elbow, and they all softly giggled. Theresa turned around and looked at Janine, then Emma, and back to Janine.

She offered Janine a soft smile as she turned back to face the road that lay ahead of them, and the future as well.

* * *

D and Mark hopped out of the Lyft, and D settled up the tab and tip on his smartphone.

“So, this will be Sam’s thing until I’m needed. I presume Z’s doing OK?”

“Yeah, back there someplace, I guess it’s just us for the evening till something interesting happens.”

“Interesting like us being pounced on by five hot chicks that can put us to sleep in a vast number of ways.”

“I already said be still, my beating heart, what else can I offer that tops that?” Mark asked.

“Not much I suppose, have fun,” D offered.

Eyes fluttering and then Sam came forward. As he opened his eyes, getting that feeling again of having been one place and now being in another, he commented:

“It’s chilly out here, what time is it anyway?” as he pulled his smartphone right back out again—07:27 PM.

“They’ll be here, give it a bit,” Mark added.

“Are you OK?” Sam had to ask because it mattered to say it out loud and actually get an answer out loud too.

“I’m fine, Sam, really. As you say and D repeats, I am not the same person I was before.”

“Yes, I get that, we all do, but the question really becomes: are you happy with who you are now?”

“Yes, very, and so is Z. Are you, after everything we’ve just experienced together?”

“D and I are happier than we’ve ever been. A little sore, thank you very much, but considering what we’ve gained, a little soreness due to growth and becoming better is a welcome thing, I promise.”

Another Lyft vehicle approached and Sam could just make out Theresa in the passenger seat. That ruby in-between her breasts actually caught some light reflected from a street lamp or something and pulsed at him like a red LED on the dash of some car for the alarm system.

Mark saw him looking off and then looked and saw the vehicle too.

As it pulled up, the doors opened and Theresa told the girls to go on inside, she’d be with them shortly, and not to worry about their stuff in the back, it would be safe with Michael. Janine cocked her head but Theresa just nodded her out of the vehicle.

As they climbed out and closed the door, Emma finally came face-to-face with Mark.

“Hi, I’m Emma,” she said.

“Hi, I’m Mark, it’s very nice to meet you,” he offered and a hand to shake.

She took it, and they both felt a spark. Could have been static electricity, could have been the cold weather, it could have been the Universe, it didn’t matter: it was a spark, on first physical contact, and both of them giggled instantly because of it.

Kess and Bri saw it, looked at each other and smiled, and Sam just stood there knowing he’d missed something fairly important. Janine caught it, smiled, and leaned into Sam’s ear:

“That, that spark, you didn’t see it, did you?”

“No, I guess I missed it.”

“No worries, you know what it feels like because you felt the same thing the first time you touched Kess. Remember?”

“Yes.”

“Now look at them, look at their faces, and what does that tell you?”

“They are a mortal lock, basically.”

“Good boy, very good boy.”

Sam tented his pants because when such a woman whispers in your ear that you are a very good boy, that’s how you show your appreciation for her thinking enough of you to tell you such a thing.

Theresa finally climbed from the vehicle and said:

“Thank you, Michael, take care of our belongings, I will call you sometime after 10, make sure your phone is on, understand?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“1... 2... 3”

“Thanks, ma’am, have a great night,” he said and then after she closed the door he drove off.

“What did you do to him, Theresa?”

“What do you think I did to him, Sam?”

“I think you looked into his eyes and spoke to him, and he’ll never be the same again because of it.”

“Good boy, very good boy.”

So close, he got so close to spurting off right there in his damned khakis once more, but D held it back for him.

“You owe me, seriously,” D whispered.

“Yeah, whatever.”

“Emma, Mark, are you OK?” Theresa asked.

They were still standing and giggling, they hadn’t actually spoken another word in the past two minutes, they were still holding hands and staring into each other’s eyes. Janine nodded, Theresa turned and shook her head to indicate once again she had nothing to do with it.

“Everyone,” Janine announced, “it’s time to get inside and have a wonderful meal with our good friends, the Cellini family, and their wonderful hospitality, let’s move.”

They all shuffled inside and were greeted by Matteo once more. Theresa gave him a hug and a kiss on each cheek, as did Janine, then Kess gave him a big hug, and Bri, and then Emma shook his hand before he pulled her too into a warm hug. Sam shook his hand, and Mark offered a hug as well.

“Matteo, is the party room available?” Janine asked.

“Sì, it is, my dear. Follow me, please.”

Once again, he led them to the rear of the restaurant, past many recognizable faces, but it was a Friday night and to be expected—the restaurant was almost full from what Sam could tell. And again, Matteo waved to his wife, made some gestures with his hands and she scurried off to the kitchen presumably.

They got to that back hallway and took a right instead of a left and found themselves in a quaint smaller section with a single large table that could probably seat fifteen or twenty people. Theresa took the end seat, and the girls and the boys filled things out nicely. It was Theresa on the end, with Janine on her left and Kess on her right, then Mark next to Janine and Sam next to Kess, and finally Bri next to Mark and Emma next to Sam.

Theresa had hoped it would be this way so that Mark and Emma could see each other face-to-face, somewhat, without having to turn and constantly look at each other.

As Janine noted her gazing at them both, she leaned in and whispered:

“I don’t know if you planned it on purpose, but when they touched, they had a spark, and it held them for a few minutes, no words, just smiles, and staring, and giggles for each of them. You were working your magic on Michael, I presume.”

“Yes, he’s a good boy, I knew that when he picked me up to take me to IHOP to meet Sam yesterday morning. Who knows, maybe he’ll be a good delicious boy soon, we’ll see what happens.“

“I said it before, don’t ever change, please?”

“Only if you program your hypnoslave to do it, my dear.”

Janine, not expecting that, wilted a bit.

“I am your hypnoslave, Janine, I have been since that first moment I laid eyes on you. Thank you for finally coming to understand and accept me as such, OK?“

“Always, in all ways,” Janine whispered as she kissed Theresa’s hand.

“That phrase is making the rounds, it seems. Anonymistress lives, and that’s a good thing.”

Matteo arrived with menus and then disappeared as expected. Everyone had small talk for a few minutes, and Emma and Mark just couldn’t seem to care as they had their own private little chat right there amongst the others, nothing but happy smiles and soft giggles. Bri looked at Kess and they laughed, Theresa looked at Janine and did too.

Sam, well, Sam just sat there thinking about those meatballs he knew were only a few minutes away.

“Boys,” Theresa said and waited for both of them to turn to her. “A lot of things have changed since last night, for all of us. For the girls, well, let’s just say they have a new outlook on things, and so do I thanks to this wonderful creature here beside me,” and she lifted Janine’s hand and kissed it.

“I am all yours, and you all are mine. Give and take, it is the nature of balance.”

Sam grabbed his water glass, and while not a culturally valid toast, he lifted it and offered:

“To balance, in all ways, always.”

They all lifted their glasses the same and said the same thing back.

“Tonight is for all us, including our counterparts, so, Ray will now say hi and then step back, as I’d like all of your counterparts to do, just for a while.”

Some fluttering on her eyelids and Ray came forward.

“For those that don’t know me or haven’t had the pleasure, I am Ray, and I’m very happy to meet all of you at once, finally. Janine, if you please?”

Janine allowed herself to drop and DJ came forward:

“DJ here, some know me, some don’t, that’ll change soon enough. Kess?”

Kess fluttered and Sandy came forward:

“Sandy, it’s nice to see you all like this together, and things will only get better from here. Mark?”

Mark, unsure of just how to let himself go on command like that, simply poked Z. The flutters happened and then:

“Zafer, just call me Z, at your service. Sam?”

Sam thought about it for a few moments and closed his eyes. A few flutters, and:

“D, just D, maybe I need to work on something a bit more substantial at some point, but D works for now. Bri?”

Bri fluttered like mad for a few seconds and then gasped:

“You may all address me as Anna. It’s wonderful to be amongst such good friends. Emma?”

Emma, sitting literally beside herself, just heard six people speaking with different voices—and she hadn’t really heard Mark enough to be able to notice the difference in tonal qualities, but the obvious shift in his facial expressions and body language were rather striking to her as she stared. She’d been so focused on Mark, and now, as her eyes remained on that person she thought of as Mark, it suddenly wasn’t Mark anymore.

The look of surprise was duly noted as everyone simply waited; there was no hurry, no rush, and Emma would find herself and her counterpart when it needed to happen.

Emma turned and looked at Theresa, totally unsure of what was expected of her.

“Mistress?” she whispered.

“Little girl, it’s OK, you’re safe here, these are your trusted friends, and it’s always OK to be relaxed around them. So relaxed, so calm, and so very comfortable, feeling so wonderful around your trusted friends. I know it can be somewhat frightening, trust yourself, close your eyes and drift, little girl, just drift, and allow Katherine to say hi to all of us for a moment. It’s OK, Katherine, you are very welcome here, come, say hi.”

As Theresa had been speaking, those eyes of hers had already taken Emma down pretty deep, and the voice, the suggestions, Emma half-lidded and wilted in the chair long before Theresa ever stopped speaking.

Her eyes did close, and with serious fluttering and a gasp, when they opened again, Katherine looked around and sat up straight in her chair.

“Hi,” she whispered.

“Hello” and “Hi” and “Welcome” were offered by all.

“I’m Katherine, or Kat, for short. Thank you for allowing me to be here, Mistress.”

“You’re welcome, my little girl. You’ve done so well so far; did you enjoy your training with Emma last night?”

“Oh yes, Mistress,” and she smiled widely and everyone was happy to see it.

“All of you did so well, I am so very proud of you, girls. And the boys, it seems things have changed for you as well, if you’re willing to share, we’ll share as well about what happened for all of us girls last night and this morning, myself included,” and she looked at Janine once again. “Katherine, go to sleep, we’ll chat later, deep asleep for me, little girl, and Emma awaken at your own pace, dear.”

As her body wilted back into the chair, the eyes fluttered and Emma returned.

“What... what was that, exactly?” she asked.

“Each of us has our deeper selves, and you just met ours, basically, as we met yours, Katherine. She’s there, she’s always there, watching out for you, as our counterparts are always watching out for us. Understand?”

“My unconscious mind?”

“That’s one way to look at it, yes,” Theresa answered. “There’s more to us than meets the eye, Emma, and more to our minds than just conscious and unconscious aspects, it does take some time to come to understand this, and probably more time to fully accept it. But once you do, once you understand some of the things you and the rest of us are truly capable of, the imagination becomes almost the only limiting factor.”

“Didn’t Katherine do bad things, and hurt some of you?”

“Katherine made a few mistakes, Emma, yes, she did, there is no way around that. But those mistakes have been forgiven, all of them, by all of us, so hear me when I say this and look into my eyes, little girl: you are not to worry about the mistakes of the past ever again, no worries about the past, they can be safely forgotten, now.“

Emma’s eyelids fluttered, and her eyes rolled back pretty far and left almost nothing but white visible for several seconds. When they rolled back down and focused on Theresa, she said:

“Thank you, Mistress.”

And that was that: the past was now in the past, and it would never be brought up again.

Matteo appeared again, took the orders, not even writing anything down which impressed Sam greatly. He offered a few bottles of wine, and of course, Kess, Bri, Emma, and Mark asked for either regular Coke or Ginger-Ale as expected. He poured out some wine for Theresa, Janine, and Sam, and then they handed him the menus, poof, and he was gone.

“So, boys,” Janine started, “what’s changed?”

Sam looked at Mark and winked then said:

“It’s safer to ask what hasn’t changed, I suppose. What do you say, Mark, you first, or me?“

Without skipping a beat, Mark sat up straight and simply said:

“Sam is mine.”

Lots of surprised blinks around the table, most notably from Emma as she sat forward immediately looking at Mark.

Kess, being Kess:

“Excuse me?”

She looked at Sam and he just grinned and nodded, then giggled because he couldn’t hold it in.

“I don’t understand,” Bri started to say.

Z decided to make it pretty blunt and clear as he poked Mark and Mark slipped aside:

“Boy.”

Sam caught the change in the voice and his automatic involuntary response happened as conditioned:

“Yes, Sir.”

“Who owns you, boy?”

“You do, Sir.”

“How deep do I own you, boy?”

“Balls deep, Sir.”

Every female jaw at the table got pretty slack at that admission, even Emma.

“Good boy, my very good boy. Have fun,” and Z pulled back as Mark fluttered and returned.

Bri was the first to actually get some semblance of control of her jaw:

“Well, I gotta admit, I didn’t see that one coming, nope,” and she took a sip of her water.

The one young girl appeared with a tray that had three baskets of fresh breadsticks and marinara sauce cups and started to hand them to Theresa as they were passed down the table. When she was done, she bowed, smiled, and poof, gone.

A few moments later, the other little girl came in with a tray with the drinks for the others and handed them out, bowed, smiled, poof, gone.

“That will never cease to amaze me,” Sam said, and everyone laughed. Emma had never been to Cellini’s so she wasn’t in on that joke, but in time, she would be. Still not sure what all that Sam had just talked about actually meant, she whispered:

“Does that mean...?”

“Yes, Emma, that’s exactly what it means,” Sam responded. “Mark owns me, in our own special way, and I am his, head to toe, asshole to abdomen, in any and every which way he desires. And he is mine, in almost the same ways, and soon he’ll be completely mine just the same.”

“Completely, I don’t get that, explain it,” Kess practically demanded.

“He took me, Kess,” as Sam turned to look right into her eyes. “I had a fantasy long ago, based on a story that I read, and you’ll read it soon, at least I hope you will. Once you do, so much of this will become much easier to understand. He did something for me that I desperately wanted and needed to happen, and since we’re all being honest, yes, it involved Mark taking me in the shower—yes, that means my ass, ladies. I’m fine, I’m doing fantastic, I have no issues with it, and neither does he. But for the moment, the ‘completely mine’ aspect is meant to convey that I have not returned the favor in the same way, yet.”

“Any particular reason for that, Sam?” Janine asked.

“It’s complicated, and I am not avoiding the question, honestly, Mark will back me up on this, yes?”

Mark nodded, sitting up straight, and Theresa had been noting how he wasn’t so into himself as he’d always been previously. She was picking up that yes, her good boy was not the same person he’d been the last time she’d seen him, and she was excited for the possibilities.

“For us, it’s a process, a process of learning and submission, and of course, surrender. We are not the good boys we were the last time any of you saw us, and that, ladies, is a very good thing. There are no negatives for Mark and I and our experiences together, not one single negative, and there won’t be, as long as all of you will accept that for Mark and I have our own unique relationship that will not cause issues for any of you,” and Sam turned and looked right into Kess’ eyes as he palmed her cheek softly, “understand?”

Kess shed a single tear and he caught it with the thumb of that hand on her face, so soft and warm.

“I am yours, and you are mine, got it?”

Kess nodded and smiled, then hugged him.

“To new beginnings, and the next step on our journeys together,” Theresa offered as a toast, and all the glasses on the table were raised.

“Salute,” Janine offered along with Emma, apparently the only Italian speakers to various degrees in the group.

“So, boys,” Theresa asked as she dipped a breadstick in that insanely delicious marinara, “what other devious little things have you been up to?”

“Mistress, I think you’ll like this, ladies, pay close attention to Sam, if you will. Just watch Sam, focus on Sam,” Mark said.

All eyes turned to Sam as Mark nodded. He sat back, staring at Mark and waited.

“Look up, Sam, look down.”

Sam’s jaw relaxed and shivered, plain for all to see. His eyes rolled up as the eyelids closed, then that massive flurry of activity under the lids, the slight nodding forward and backward, and not a sound was heard for that roughly one-minute period.

When it was over, Sam gasped, not having had an orgasm thankfully but he felt pretty close to it.

His eyes opened and rolled down, he shook his body and smiled, and still not a sound.

“What... the... fuck... was... that?” Bri managed to get out.

“That, actually, isn’t nearly as complicated as you might think,” Sam offered. He turned to look at Theresa.

“Mistress, do you know what I just experienced?”

“If I had to say, an orgasmic seizure, perhaps?”

“No, but I did co—errrr... I got really get really close, but no. What you just saw me experience, believe it or not, was roughly one-hundred and seventy-five trances in about one minute of time.”

“Say what?” Emma asked, sitting up straight extremely fast.

“Yes, say what?” Janine added.

Theresa, for some reason, didn’t react nearly as surprised as Sam or Mark expected. It’s almost like she expected it, like it was something that sooner or later one of them might stumble over, a happy accident one might say.

“Sam, are you OK?” Kess asked, leaning into him and stroking his neck.

“Oh, yes, I am indeed, and I can’t wait to show you ladies how to experience this, it’s absolutely incredible, and Mark and I were happy to discover I can self-induce it. We’ve decided to call it hyper-fractionation, and I am actually going into trance and back up again, just at a seriously fast pace, and every time I drop, it’s a little deeper each and every time.”

“So, you really love doing that for yourself? Or Mark, for you?” Kess asked.

“I do, Kess, I can’t even begin to describe it, and I really hope that all of you,” as Sam looked at each of them around the table, stopping at Emma, “will be willing to attempt it and see if you’re as capable as I am. Mark hasn’t done this yet, that’s part of me training him soon.” He looked back into Kess’ eyes: “Yes, Kess, I love it.”

She leaned in and gave him a soft kiss and whispered:

“Do it again.”

He smiled, sat back, looking into her eyes, and then willed himself to look up then down.

She kept her soft hand on the back of his neck, just gently stroking it for him as he nodded so softly and those eyes went completely berserk under the eyelids. He was hard, super-duper-hella hard in those khaki slacks, and she knew better than to even think about touching him or he’d spurt off and stain them yet again.

When he returned, some ragged breathing, panting, and a big wide smile.

He looked at Kess, she looked down, and he grinned:

“Almost, but not yet, soon, but not yet.”

Then he kissed her, deeply, and got a small cheer from the group.

“How did you boys stumble upon this, Sam?” Theresa asked.

“Z, it was all Z, basically everything that happened, everything he conditioned me to respond to, everything was Z’s idea.”

Everyone turned to look at Mark, and he just grinned.

“No, not me, that other guy,” and he shook his head softly and poked Z once more. With a lot of fluttering, Z responded:

“I happily accept the blame, Mistress. I have to be careful with the things I say around Sam, please understand this. The conditioning I put him through, his training as it were, effectively made his responses to me automatic and involuntary. He can, of course, decide to not accept any command I give him, we tested that and we know it’s a fact: he cannot be made to obey me, and we were very happy to confirm that aspect of things. But because he knows that neither I or Mark would ever give him a command that would go against his own codes of behavior, or cause pain or discomfort intentionally to him or others, he will always obey me, instantly.“

“Oh really?” Kess asked, almost with a dare attached to it.

“Sam, sleep.”

Sam slept.

“He won’t respond to any of you, and if you’re thinking it was just some simple trigger to re-induce, I assure you, it’s so much deeper than that. Mistress, care to attempt to bring him back?”

Theresa heard what Z said and was about to dismiss it. She knew that Sam had listened to all the brainwashing sessions, and if Z had been accurate—and that Sam had only needed one listen of the entire protocol—he should respond to her based on whatever trigger she chose to use.

She didn’t know about the finger-snaps and commands being heard in Anonymistress’ voice, however.

She snapped her fingers and said: “WAKE!!!”

Sam didn’t twitch at all. She looked at Z and he almost beamed with pride.

“Can you hear me, Sam?” she asked in that deep hypnotic voice of hers.

No response.

She nodded softly and offered high praise to Z:

“Impressive, most impressive. Does he roll over and bark too?”

Everyone laughed, including Emma.

“Yes, Mistress, Sam is a very good boy, the best most obedient boy ever. Aren’t you, boy?”

“Yes, Sir.”

Every time Kess heard Sam say that she just juiced a little harder. Mark noted it, and so did Theresa.

“Who owns you, boy?”

“You do, Sir.”

Kess twitched again, almost there.

“How deep do I own you, boy, be explicit with your answer.

“Balls deep in my asshole, Sir.”

And that shoved Kess over that edge as if a freight train at full speed had hit her squarely in the back.

She came so hard she collapsed into Sam’s body, then slid into his lap, convulsing and it wasn’t going to stop anytime soon. Her good boy, all hers, was now responding to the control of another, perfectly obedient, and every button that Kess ever had regarding mind-control, submission, and hypnotic domination all got shoved through the console of her control room as even Sandy lost herself in that pleasure.

Janine started to rise and Theresa stopped her, and then held up her hand for everyone else as well.

Kess basically had an actual orgasmic seizure right there with Sam not even aware of it happening.

“She needs this, allow it to happen. Z, bring Sam back slowly, let him come back and find Kess there, lost in pleasure, because of his surrender. OK?”

Z nodded and whispered:

“Boy, awaken, slowly, now.“

Sam’s eyes opened after a few seconds, and as soon as he realized Kess was there with him, he gently leaned into her and said:

“Kess, enjoy it, let go, it’s OK to let go, it’s just the beginning for us, let go and feel how good we can feel.”

It went on for another two minutes or so. As everyone watched, Sam just gently stroked her left arm and her hair as the convulsions and twitches settled, her breathing became normal, and finally, she sat up, doing her best to wipe the drool off her chin. Theresa handed her a napkin and she nodded and grinned.

“Well, you got the dark stain anyway, Sam, sorry,” she whispered.

“Yeah, well, you can slobber all over me whenever you like, got it?”

He kissed her, drool and all, and another small round of golf clap applause happened.

The food arrived and they all spent the next few minutes digging in. There were twenty-four meatballs so plenty to go around. Kess had her usual plate of spaghetti and three of them already, but she grabbed two more from the tray almost immediately. Bri had chicken carbonara and grabbed three meatballs.

Emma had chosen a manicotti and it smelled amazing, and took the tongs and got two meatballs for herself.

Janine had chosen chicken tetrazzini with extra mushrooms, and she got two meatballs.

Theresa decided on chicken parmigiana with extra mozzarella, and two meatballs made their way to her plate as well.

Mark wanted the spaghetti and meatballs like Kess and figured the three that came with his meal would be more than enough.

Sam had chosen lasagna, plain and simple, and the portion he had on his plate seemed to dwarf the amount of food on anyone else’s, including Kess and Mark’s plates even with their extra meatballs.

“Wow, this place is awesome, really. Thank you, thank you all, this is amazing,” Sam offered, with another toast. “To good friends, good food, and hypnosis, wherever it may take us.”

That time everyone answered:

“Salute!”

As they ate and many moans and groans were heard because that food was seriously good, Theresa asked again:

“The hyper-fractionation thing, how did that come about?”

Z, still in the forefront, said:

“I’ll make this short and sweet because I’ve spent a great deal of the past few days ‘out,’ as well all understand my meaning, and it’s been somewhat unfair to Mark, and tonight is for him,” and as Z said it, he turned to look at Emma specifically. She was taking a bite of a meatball when Z caught her eyes and she froze, almost in trance but not quite.

“He’s got a crush on you, Emma, he always has, since the first moment he ever saw you at the swimming pool on campus. He caught you looking at him at the club a few nights ago when he ran past you heading out. He’s always noticed you if you happened to be in his field of vision, and so have I. If you’re willing, he’d really love to get to know you better, every centimeter of you, and so would I. Understand?“

She simply nodded, with the fork hanging from the side of her mouth.

He turned back towards Theresa:

“You want the short-short version of the detailed analysis of the hyper-fraction and how it came into existence with Sam?”

Theresa finished her bite and then said:

“Short-short version, so you can bring Mark back to enjoy this awesome meal, please.”

“OK, hang on to your seats: I conditioned Sam to sleep for me every time—and Sam, look at me: for the rest of this evening, whenever I say things that would normally cause you to drop, you will avoid them until I tell you they’re active again, do you understand, boy?”

Sam felt the pull, turned and looked into his Sir’s eyes, accepted the commands and instructions as given, and said:

“I understand, Sir.”

“I put Sam to sleep by sucking his cock all the way down to his balls.”

Z looked at Sam to see a reaction, but Sam happily kept eating, totally ignoring the command as instructed. “Good boy,” he commented to himself.

Of course, the ladies, well, they all seemed like they’d just been paused with that admission, and Z just laughed.

“Yeah, that’s about the expression we expected, wasn’t it, Sam?”

“Yep, all of them, blank, empty, and mindless. Ready for some cock, yes, ladies?”

Remarkably, Z was somewhat shocked to hear Sam say such a thing.

But the more shocking thing was that all five girls were just nodding their heads and they didn’t stop for about twenty seconds.

Sam noted it, looked around, slightly glazed eyes on each of them, softly nodding, including Theresa, and Kess beside him.

That was one of those time-stop moments, and if he could have truly done it and stopped time, both he and Z would have been enjoying their mouths for a while before setting everything back into motion.

Sam looked at Z and the shared a grin the girls couldn’t possibly comprehend, at least not yet.

“You...” Bri started to say.

“Sucked...” Kess took over.

“Sam’s cock...” Janine managed to get in.

“To the balls, trancing him?” Theresa added.

Before Sam or Z could even nod, Emma chimed in:

“That is sooooo fucking hot, seriously.”

The girls shook off their light trances and then the questions began.

“So, he tranced the moment you took all of him in, yes?” Emma asked.

“Yes, only at the moment I had him all the way down, to the short hairs as the saying goes. If I put my fingers on the base of his cock like this,” and he held up the thumb and index finger as they formed a circle, “that told him I wasn’t all the way and it was just pleasure. But if I removed the fingers and went down just that extra what, half-inch, he dropped. Every single time.”

“Every time you did that, he slept for you?” Bri asked.

Sam nodded.

“How many times did you do that?” Kess asked.

Z sat up and wiped his mouth after taking a nice fork full of meatball:

“Me personally, with my mouth, down to his balls, maybe... three-hundred fifty to four-hundred times.”

More blank stares.

“But that was not an orgasm each time, mind you,” Sam had to add.

“Well, duh, I mean, you’re not Superman,” Kess tossed out and everyone laughed.

“He put me to sleep each time he went down to my balls, it’s pretty simple. It felt good, and yes, to be perfectly blunt, we did eventually decide to call it cocksucking fractionation, so now you know.”

Theresa, having listened to most all of this, decided to poke the bear, somewhat:

“So, you got that idea from the surrender ritual, yes?”

Z nodded.

“You simply took it to the next step, and compounded it, not just with your mouth, I presume.”

Z nodded:

“No, he’ll trance for me if I stroke his cock to the balls as well. And if I, well, if I take him balls deep, my cock, balls deep inside him, he’ll drop as well. Or, if I just say it, ‘to the balls’, that can do it too hence me giving him those instructions to avoid it for the time being or else he’d have already dropped a half dozen times in this explanation.”

“Ah, the shower, that makes sense.”

Bri asked:

“You took Sam, in the shower? Like you took me, and Anna?”

Z turned to face her:

“I did, yes. Many times, because Sam, and D, they desired it to happen. You girls, when you read that story, Sam will become a much more understandable boy, and so will I in some respects. Note that I’m saying I and not Mark, because Mark and I are very different even though we share many things in common, just as you share things in common with your own counterparts. Understand?“

“Not really,” Kess said, “but we’ll learn, and then make use of the info, and everything just gets better for all us, right?”

“That’s the way to look at it,” Janine offered.

“Oh, Mistress, as for the hyper-fractionation aspect, I had an idea so I gave it a shot. I had Sam imagine something, actually take a mental snapshot of it, something that would cause him great arousal as it’s always done for me, and would for most any good boy, I imagine.”

“Oh?” Theresa cocked her head to one side.

“I had him close his eyes, then I double-tapped his tummy, and he double-blinked to take his mental snapshot. He saw this, basically,” and Z put his thumb in his mouth and stared at her, and as soon as he knew she was dead-on staring into his eyes, he sucked in his cheeks and then double-tapped the table.

Theresa actually double-blinked and closed her eyes when it happened, but only Z was looking at her and he grinned when he saw it happen.

She wavered slightly, then opened her eyes and smiled.

“Yes, that would do it for any good boy. I’m glad you were able to use that, Z. Apparently, Sam loved it?”

“Every time he, well,” and Z looked up, “that is what he sees. If I just tell him to,” and he looked up again, “and I delay the last part of the command, his mind’s eye sees that, and feels it, because I did that to him as he took the snapshot.”

Z looked at Sam and said:

“Look up, Sam.”

Sam, having some spaghetti in his mouth, looked up, eyes still open, eyes rolled back as far as he could manage, and sat up and back with a long piece of spaghetti hanging from his lips over his chin.

“He sees me doing that, he feels me on him, like being trapped in that moment just prior to his surrender per the ritual, so close but not there just yet. Nod your head if you can feel me, Sam.”

He nodded, and his eyelids fluttered from the effort of keeping them open.

“Sam, cancel.”

He leaned forward and blinked a few times, then sucked in that piece of spaghetti.

“Gotta warn me about that, Z, I am actually eating here.”

“You love it, boy, say it.”

“I love it, Sir.”

Kess twitched, and Z figured that was enough for him for the evening, until maybe later.

He turned and looked at Emma once more, catching her attention:

“I’m going to step back, Emma, but remember: Mark, he’s had a crush on you for a long time now. If you have any feelings for him, don’t keep them a secret, OK?”

She simply nodded again as Mark took in a deep breath and shook himself back.

He found himself staring right into Emma’s eyes.

“So now you know.”

“Yes, I do,” she answered. “I was at the theater the other night to see you, Mark. That’s the only reason I go to those concerts, and you were so close, I wanted to reach out and stop you but it was obvious you were going somewhere.”

He turned and looked at Theresa. She cocked her head to one side, curious to know the reference.

“Monday night, when you were waiting for me in your car, I ran past her, Mistress. I wanted to stop and say hi to her, but I had no choice.”

Theresa smiled, knowing that he’s passed up that opportunity to spend time with Emma that night just because she’d commanded him to come home with her. She was so happy he was her good boy, but things were changing, and neither he nor she were the same people that had been even one day prior. He was growing and needed friends and companionship on levels that surpassed just being her good boy.

“Oh, well, then indeed, the Universe has some reason for this happening. You two, there’s something between you both, I hope that you’re willing to be open enough to see possibilities that might be coming your way. Understand?”

Mark and Emma almost in perfect unison, staring at her:

“Yes, Mistress.”

Theresa shivered, and Janine took her left hand and kissed it.

“As for the hyper-fractionation,” Sam continued, “when I get that last part to look down, that drops me, and when I look up again that brings me up. So one look up and down, that’s one trance. At first, it was somewhat slow, and limited to literally how fast I could move my eyeballs up and down, and it got tiring pretty quick. But Z changed the suggestion to say ‘as fast or slow as you want’ and after that, things changed.”

“Really?” Theresa asked, sipping some wine.

“Yeah, it was like freedom, to do things at my own pace, and then it got faster. After a few times, I found that the up and down of my eyes wasn’t really necessary anymore and then I gradually got faster till I hit my ‘trance speed limit’ of sorts. We actually did ten runs, for science as odd as that might sound, and it averaged out to about one-hundred and seventy-five trances in roughly sixty seconds. I did it for two minutes once, very different experience, and I may attempt to do it for longer periods at some point, but one minute, it’s awesome.”

“You do seem to enjoy it pretty well, I’m happy for you, Sam.”

“We, meaning Z and I, are hoping that at some point soon you might be able to do the EEG study on me, and test all these new things I seem to be capable of, including this hyper-fractionation thing, and see how I trace out. Could be useful information for your project.”

Theresa, realizing Sam had just opened a door, decided it was a great time for a test.

“Sam, you listened to the four sessions, completely, yes?”

“About those, I think Z may have told you that he’d given me an early birthday present, yes?”

“He mentioned it but not the specifics, I take it you know about it?”

“Oh, yes, indeed. While the words and the finger-snaps and commands in those files were all yours, Z had worked with D so that when I heard them, all of them, I wasn’t hearing you, Theresa.“

Theresa gasped, covered her mouth, and everyone turned to face her.

“He... did it work?” she asked.

“Spectacularly, and please, I love your voice, and your finger-snaps, but you know I have a special place in my heart for hers. Please, don’t be disappointed.”

“I’m not, Sam, I’m actually very happy because that probably made the sessions that much better for you, am I right?”

“Yes, Mistress. They are right up here,” and he pointed at his head again, “and I am a very good boy.”

“Can someone explain what’s going on?” Emma asked.

Sam turned and spoke:

“Emma, I have a thing for great voices. And you know, and I know, and everyone here right now knows that when Theresa, your Mistress, our Mistress as well, decides to lower her voice and speak softer, and that deeper most hypnotic quality catches our ears, it calms and relaxes us instantly, leaving us sleepy and obedient, right?“

Emma had slowly wilted as Sam basically confirmed what she already knew, and she nodded.

“Yes, that voice is very powerful when it pulls us down, down, down and we never want to resist it when it happens.”

More wilting, eyes fluttering, Emma just had that sleepy dreamy look on her face.

“And while I truly do love her voice, for me, there’s another voice that I practically worship because it has affected me so deeply over the years.”

Emma asked:

“What voice?”

“Years ago there was a popular hypnodomme that made audio recordings, her name was Anonymistress, and that is the voice that owns my soul, honestly.”

“I know that voice, I have two of her files, they were shared to me by a friend. One of them has a lot of ‘Good boy’ references in it, the other one doesn’t, I think someone, probably a girl maybe, edited it for that reason.”

“Yes, unfortunately, she was boy-specific; she never made files for girls, sadly. Anyway, that voice, it affects me deeper than any other, even Mistress’ voice. So Z, as a birthday present to me, had my counterpart catch everything in some files that Mistress had created that I listened to. While my ears heard Mistress’ voice, and her finger-snaps and the commands for them, what I actually heard in my mind was Anonymistress offering the finger-snaps and commands. Understand?”

“Theresa spoke in the recordings, but what you heard in your mind was Anonymistress?” she asked.

“Yes, every single time. And it still works, even now. If Mistress snaps her fingers and offers me a command I’ll hear—

“Sam...”

(SNAP)SLEEP!”

Sam responded automatically and involuntarily and slept as commanded as he basically collapsed on Emma, herself already lightly tranced.

The others softly giggled for a few moments as Sam relaxed more and more into her, ending up face down in her sundress, breathing in Emma’s scent which prompted a moan from him.

Janine reached over and touched Theresa on the hand, getting her attention.

“OK, OK, we get the point, bring him up, please.”

Theresa winked:

“Sam...”

(SNAP)WAKE!

He snapped awake instantly, took in a deep breath, got that scent of Emma hitting him even more deeply and sat up, cock tenting his pants once again. Kess noted it, grabbed it, and as he turned, she planted a deep kiss on him.

“Bring her back, Sam, if you please?”

“Emma, wake up at your own slow place, now.“

He went back to kissing Kess as Emma stretched and yawned.

“Apparently that little present works well for you, Sam,” Bri responded, grabbing two more meatballs while Kess was otherwise indisposed.

The younger girl appeared with the tray of dessert dishes, and it was empty when she poofed.

Another young girl came with fresh sodas for some of them, some more breadsticks, and poof, gone.

“Ah, yes, before I forget,” Janine offered, “when we’re done here tonight, we’ll be going to get some junk food, more or less, a great deal of it I suppose. We’re all spending the weekend at a hotel, with rooms, and showers, and a heated swimming pool, through Monday morning.”

They all smiled and offered another toast to future possibilities.

“Mistress?” Emma asked.

“Yes, my little girl?”

“I’ll need to make a trip home tomorrow and Sunday to take care of Loki and Boo, OK?”

“Of course, I’ll go with you so I can make their acquaintance. Is that OK with you?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress, thank you!”

More beaming as she worked on her cannoli.

Bri and Kess had chosen cannolis as well and they were literally taking a bite of the dessert, then meatball, then the dessert, and meatball, until all of it was gone.

Sam stared, Janine laughed, Theresa facepalmed, Mark giggled, Emma laughed, and Bri and Kess were literally shrugging their shoulders as if to say: “What? What did we do?”

Matteo appeared, asked if everything was OK, got many great compliments, and disappeared.

“To Matteo and the entire Cellini family,” Theresa offered as a toast. Glasses raised, and the toast offered:

“Salute!”

“So, that’s it for the boys, more or less,” Sam started to say, but then he glanced at Mark and picked up on something, so he nodded very slightly, and Mark spoke.

“Girls, and Mistress, I’ve had some changes for myself in the past few days. Not nearly as much as Sam, but with his help, soon, perhaps I’ll be right there where he is, so completely responsive in ways I’ve always wondered if I’m capable of. I had a really big breakthrough earlier today, with D’s help, and Sam’s too in a manner of speaking, and I wanted all of you to know that I’m not the same person I was the last time you all saw me, save for Emma, that is. I believe it’s a good thing for me, and in time, I hope you’ll accept this new me.”

Bri pulled him into a hug and whispered:

“Good, it’s about time, and I don’t even know what’s changed but something has. We’ll talk later, OK?”

“There are some things that happened with the girls, boys,” Theresa said, “and we can discuss that at the hotel as I’ll need to show you some things, and you’ll need some brief training yourselves that can’t be done here.”

Sam cocked an eyebrow at that, and so did Mark.

“It’s a good thing, boys, I promise.”

“What time is it, anyway?” Janine asked.

Sam was first with his smartphone:

“It’s about 9:45 PM, give or take a minute.”

“Is everyone fairly well stuffed?” Janine asked.

“Oh, definitely,” was the general consensus.

There was still quite a bit of food and a half-dozen meatballs.

“Matteo?” Janine said, not really that loudly at all.

Suddenly, he was there, standing beside her and she didn’t even see it happen.

“You are a weird wonderful man, Sir. Could we get the rest of this to go, please?”

“Of course, mio caro, I shall return in a few moments.”

Poof, gone.

Emma, finally having seen it herself from that angle of the table, finally had to ask:

“Is it just me or is that really weird how they seem to do that?”

Laughter, nothing but laughter, until Matteo returned with several Styrofoam containers for the leftovers.

As they all stood, that heavy drowsy feeling of the carbohydrate “food coma” settled over them from all that insanely delicious pasta. Sam finished the glass of wine he had and chased it with some water. Mark stood up and stretched.

Emma stood up and stared at Mark until he caught her eyes, and then Mark stepped around the table to her and gave her a soft kiss, holding her chin up with a finger. Bri and Kess squealed, Janine and Theresa smiled, and Sam, well, Sam looked up and just said thanks.

They made their way to the front, Janine covered everything on her American Express. After many hugs and yes, the young girl returned once more with a cardboard box tied with a bow and handed it to Kess. It more than likely had seven cannolis inside as Kess smiled and hugged her clean off the floor, and then they stepped outside into the brisk fall night air.

Theresa made a call:

“Hello? Hello. Hello!”

As she said those words, both Mark and Sam tranced where they stood, and Theresa never even noticed it since she was facing the other direction. But they were seriously deep, like, Kess poked Sam’s face hard and no reaction, and Bri pinched Mark’s, nothing at all.

“Yes, Michael, it’s Theresa, I told you I would be calling you to ask for your assistance. Tell me, Michael, are you currently driving? Yes? Do you have any passengers? No one? Excellent. Please, as soon as you’re able, pull to a curb or someplace where you can place your vehicle in park and focus on the sound of my voice, dear.”

She waited, looked around, finally seeing Kess waving her hands and then pointing at Sam and Mark, basically statues.

“Oh, dear me,” and she lowered the phone, “Mark and Sam...”

(SNAP)WAKE!

They both snapped awake, no slow coming up, just poof, there they were.

The girls laughed, and Mark and Sam just stared wondering what was so funny.

“Yes, Michael, you’re now safely in park, yes? Good boy, close your eyes, dear, and go so much deeper as you listen to my voice, only my voice in your mind. Here’s what I want you to do for us, my good boy...”

She spent about two minutes giving him instructions, and when she disconnected the call, she said he was on the way, perhaps no more than ten minutes. Sam looked at his phone—10:02 PM—and asked:

“Where are we going, exactly?”

“There’s a Hy-Vee grocery store over by the mall, we’ll load up there. The hotel is on the other side of the mall just off the expressway, the Spring Hill Suites, so we’ll be there for the weekend,” Janine answered.

“You said something about a pool?” Mark asked.

“Yes, you’re covered, boys, we got you some swim trunks, no worries,” Theresa added.

“What didn’t you think of, Mistress? Mark asked.

“For my sleepy obedient friends, I hope nothing at all,” she said, winking at him and nodding towards Emma.

He stepped to her and gave her a kiss, a really deep really passionate kiss, leaning her back and startling her in the process. Theresa had never been kissed like that by Mark, or even D, or Z or Sam, or anyone else for that matter, and it quite literally took her breath away.

As they came back to a standing position, cheers and very loud clapping were waiting for them. Sam patted Mark on the back, and the girls swarmed on Theresa. She was still somewhat fuzzy over what happened, but when she made direct eye contact with Mark a few moments later, he nodded to her, and she knew, in that moment, because of that kiss, their relationship would never be the same again.

Ray, having witnessed it, decided to whisper:

“He’s going to fuck our brains out, Theresa, deep and hard, many times. He’s going to make what Z did for us feel like we were inserting a Bic pen in our ass. And it’s all your damned fault. And I am so proud of you, and him. I can’t wait till we can surrender to this new Mark all over again.”

Theresa juiced, hard, because Ray made it happen, and her nostrils flared, and her face flushed, and Mark saw it and Z did too:

“Yeah, she knows now, she knows, Mark, congrats.”

“We’ll see what happens, Z, but first: surrender, to Sam and D. But that can wait, because Emma, and Bri, tonight, they’re mine, even if they don’t quite know it yet.”

“Fuck ’em silly, my boy, and have fun.”

Mark took Emma and kissed her next, then pulled Bri into him at the same time and kissed her too.

“Both of you, tonight, you’re mine. Say it.”

Bri felt this was something new, and even Emma couldn’t help but answer the same:

“Yes, yours.”

“Good girls.”

As those three chatted amongst themselves, and Sam and Kess did some kissing, Janine stepped over to Theresa.

“Looks like things are well underway, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Yes, my sleepy girl, they are indeed. When we get to the hotel, I’ll need to do some training with Mark and Sam for the raking thing on the scalp, but I’m confident they’ll have zero issues with it.

“So, Sam, I never would have guessed that he had that other side. I never probed into some aspects of his fantasies, Theresa, it wouldn’t have been appropriate in those first trances I had with him. I mean, the real reason was honestly to help him study, but he appealed to me, and I did need to consider the future for Kess after I’ll be leaving. I think I chose wisely, do you?”

Theresa turned and cradled Janine’s face in her hands, warming her skin.

“You are wiser than your years, my dear, and yes, you chose very wisely. Sam is a remarkable young man, and he’s experienced a great deal in a very short period of time. So has Mark, and they’ll be helping each other. Yes, Sam had some deeper fantasies, you do need to read that story soon; I have the link, I’ll forward it to you. Z explained it but I haven’t read it yet. Suffice to say Z’s explanation was enough: Sam had a desire, based on a story idea that he read a long time ago, and Z made it a reality.”

“It’s a powerful thing when a dream comes true,” Janine offered. “Sam or D said that to me recently, and obviously it’s completely true, since they’re so different now. That kiss from Mark, I was surprised you could stand after that.”

Theresa waved her hand in front of her face as if she was cooling herself which was silly considering it was probably not more than forty degrees Fahrenheit outside with a slight breeze too.

“Something to look forward too, yes, and wonderful at the same time. He’s not necessarily my good boy anymore, I think, but our good boy finally. He’s going to fuck them utterly senseless tonight, you know this, right?“

“Indeed, and he deserves it.”

The vehicle arrived, and everyone piled in. As Theresa slid into the passenger seat and made eye contact with him, Michael drifted and became their chauffeur for a while, with many rewards to come for his efforts. They pulled out and made their way to the Hy-Vee about fifteen minutes later.

As everyone got out, Theresa told them:

“You go, get whatever you all think we’ll need. I want some Ben and Jerry’s Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream, please. And some fruit punch, lots of bananas and grapes, and strawberries. Oh, several cans of whipped cream, two of those large gallon containers of vanilla ice cream and two bottles of chocolate syrup, thank you. I’m going to stay here and chat with Michael for a while. I’ll be in shortly.”

Kess, being Kess:

“Would you like a kitchen sink with that, Mistress?”

“Kess...”

(SNAP)CUM!!!

Kess doubled over as the orgasm hit her, grunting and moaning the whole way down. Sam caught her just as she was almost on the ground, laughing the whole time as Mark helped him hold her up.

“You were saying?” Theresa asked, staring at Kess fighting to open her eyes.

“Thaaaaaaannkkk youuuuuu, Miiissssssstreessssssssssss... ungh

“Thank you, little one, I’ll see you all soon, go,” and she closed the door.

She turned to Michael, and the moment he stared into her eyes, her fingers snapped and she told him to sleep. Michael discovered he was a very good boy indeed because he obeyed just as every good boy does.

“Now, Michael, listen to me very closely, my dear boy. I’m going to ask you some questions, and you will, of course, answer them honestly, because you want to be a very good boy for me. So let us begin...”

For the next fifteen minutes, she questioned him and he answered her without hesitation She stoked his arousal, and he never felt better in his life. Yes, he was a student at the school, in an art program on scholarship: he was a sculptor, and Theresa became very intrigued with that aspect. She asked him to present his hands, and they were calloused and rough to some degrees because of the work he did on some particular materials, marble and stone, but they were incredibly strong.

She imagined how wonderful they might feel around her neck, actually, as Theresa was not the same person she used to be.

She teased him, aroused him, noted with great pleasure how well he responded to her soft whispers as well as her deep hypnotic voice. His cock pulsed and throbbed visibly under his sweatpants.

Was he involved with anyone? Nothing serious, just casual relationships. Was he experienced with sex? For the most part, a few dozen partners in his lifetime. Was he gay or think of himself as such? No, he didn’t consider himself gay but wasn’t completely against whatever might happen along his path in life. Any health issues or conditions? No. Any diseases she or the others might need to be aware of? Nothing he was currently aware of.

Did he know anything about hypnosis? Yes, he did, and yes, he knew he was a good subject.

Did he know she had hypnotized him a few times already? Yes, and he loved every moment of it.

Did he actively know he was in a trance? Yes, he did, and he was very happy about it.

Was he willing to learn more about hypnosis and possibilities with Theresa’s help? Absolutely.

Would he obey? Yes, he would obey.

Would he consider calling her Mistress as a sign of respect?

“Yes, Mistress.”

And with that, Theresa woke him up, seeing him smile widely. He thanked her for the brief respite and the chance to relax, even for just those few minutes. She smiled widely and stroked the side of his face; Mark had done almost the same thing with his first trance, thanking her for freeing his mind for a while.

She assured him it was only the beginning, but every step of the way he would always be questioned about whether he was willing to proceed, and he nodded and confirmed his understanding. If at any moment along the path he decided it wasn’t for him, she’d happily work to remove any and all traces of her influence and whatever commands, instructions, and suggestions she’d given him during their time working together.

She thanked him, told him they’d all return shortly, and asked if he wanted anything from the store.

He said some water and bananas would be nice because he hadn’t eaten in a few hours.

“Such a good boy, Michael, yes, I’ll get you what you need, be back shortly.”

As she left his vehicle, he sat back, thinking about what had just happened.

He knew exactly who Theresa was: he’d met her before at one of those hypnosis demos the psych program put on every few months. The first time he saw her, and the first time he heard her voice, he got so fucking hard he couldn’t believe it.

It was an automatic involuntary response to seeing her and hearing that voice as it made those hairs on the back of his neck stand up so strongly right along with his insanely stiff prick as he sat there in that classroom doing his best to hide it with a jacket.

He’d seen her on campus now and again, in the cafeteria, or driving around in her ruby red Miata—it was quite noticeable and couldn’t be missed.

As she walked away from his vehicle, after just hypnotizing him for a third time, he couldn’t hold it back anymore.

He grabbed the hand towel from the back of his seat, pulled out his cock, and stroked himself for no more than fifteen seconds with his eyes closed.

In his mind’s eyes, one of those fantasies he’d had about her in the past returned, and he saw only her eyes in his mind and heard only her voice tell him to cum for her because he was a good boy.

He unloaded about twelve spurts into the hand towel as he grunted and fought the orgasm but there was no resisting her, or that voice, or those eyes, or those breasts. For him, resisting that desire to surrender to her was simply impossible.

Theresa was just too hypnotic and he was too weak to care about fighting her, ever.

Michael only hoped she might consider him worthy of her time, much as Mark had felt so long ago.