The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 38

Theresa caught up with everyone in the store and saw most of the stuff she’d requested in the cart already. Seeing the ice cream pails she realized the hotel might not have any way to keep the frozen in those small refrigerators.

“Janine, the ice cream, I’m not sure the hotel will be able to keep that frozen, should we just leave it for now?”

“I hadn’t thought of that, let me call and check.”

She pulled out her smartphone and called the hotel again, and the clerk said the main room in the suite, which was larger, did have a full kitchenette so yes, it had a full standing fridge that did have freezer space. Janine thanked her and said they’d be there soon and as she powered off her phone, she gave Theresa a thumbs up.

“Careful with that thing, it has some rather powerful hypnotic potential.”

They both laughed and hugged and softly kissed once more.

A few more items, chips, crackers, cheese rolls, some microwave stuff now that they knew they had access to a kitchenette and presumed it would have a microwave and that meant popcorn, of course. The fruits and two cases of bottled water—Sam thought about it and grabbed a third since he knew they’d need a lot of it, and a case of fruit punch Gatorade as well.

Four stalks of bananas, two very large bags of white seedless grapes, several baskets of strawberries, three cans of whipped cream, two bottles of chocolate syrup, and two twelve packs of Canada Dry Ginger Ale because Kess and Bri loved the stuff.

Emma got some microwave pizza rolls, some Hot Pockets, and some orange sherbet.

Mark grabbed some apples and a bag of cashews, and some A&W Cream Soda just for himself.

Sam went back and got a few navel oranges, pretty large ones, and some chocolate chip cookies.

Janine didn’t appear to have picked much of anything but she did grab a few Twix candy bars and some Kit-Kats at the register.

Theresa headed to HBA aisle for health and beauty aids and grabbed a few bottles of body wash similar to what she used at home, one for each of the three showers. Some bars of good soap, shampoo, and conditioner, and a few Loofah sponges, not great ones, but they’d do in this pinch situation for a few days and nights. She’d used the products that most hotels offered to guests but they were, in most basic terms, complete shit.

A lot of stuff, a lot of bags, and then out to the vehicle. Michael hopped out and opened the back, removed their shopping bags and they loaded everything into the back, and he put the shopping bags back on the top.

Theresa handed him two large bottles of cold water and three large bananas and he actually bowed to her gracefully and thanked her.

“Taekwondo training, I am habitually conditioned to bow before a teacher, I hope that’s OK?” he said.

“It’s a wonderful gesture, thank you, Michael. Shall we go?”

He nodded, closed the back, and everyone piled in. He hopped in and set his bag just behind the console between the seats and started the vehicle. About seven minutes later they arrived at the hotel and unloaded, and as he was about to get in and head off, Theresa pulled him back and then pushed him against the vehicle as the others went inside.

Holding him there, staring into his eyes, Theresa had that mad crazy power rush wash over her and she spoke:

“Michael, this is for you, from all of us,” and she slipped a $100 bill into his hand. “We’re grateful for your help, but I have an offer for you. If you’ll accept, I’d like to take you upstairs and do something for you. It will require me to touch you in various places on your body, and yes, you will be naked, so will I for that matter. You will not touch me, you will only see me, eyes wide open, and hear my voice and feel my touches on your skin, and you will be very deeply hypnotized. I will help you feel some things you may not believe are possible, and then you’ll be released from my spell. This will take roughly thirty minutes, if you have the time. Do you, Michael, have the time to learn something new about what you’re capable of?”

It’s not as if he would ever say no, or even could at that point. Her eyes, that voice, those breasts again, that ruby there in her cleavage, her smell, he’d never felt so overpowered and utterly helpless in his life.

And he couldn’t even speak to answer her question.

But he could nod, so he did, rather shakily.

“Good boy, come... with me, please. Is your vehicle OK, parked here?”

He hadn’t stopped at the entrance of the hotel but instead had parked in a typical spot.

“I think so, Mistress.”

The fact that he called her “Mistress” was not lost on her, and even in spite of juicing pretty severely at that moment, she willed herself to stay calm even as the warmth spread over her quickly and her pussy just pulsed quite hard, many times.

“Excellent, come... with me, Michael, follow me, please.”

She took him softly by the hand and he could have sworn his feet never touched the ground.

As the doors slid open and they entered, Janine and the others turned to look. As Michael followed along behind her, it was quite obvious to all of them he was fairly well zonked.

She turned to Michael, whispered something in his ear, and his face smoothed out, his eyes closed, and he stood still.

After most everyone gave her the wild-eyed look of wonder, she shrugged and then turned to point at him:

“Look at him, he’s gorgeous, and he knows he’s a good subject. Do any of you think I’m just going to dismiss that?”

All six heads shook back and forth to indicate a group answer of “No.”

“Thank you. Now, where’s the room?”

“Just off the top floor, actually, it’s the largest suite they have, apparently, and it’s ours for the weekend,” Janine said as she put the paperwork away and handed out the key cards to everyone. She stepped over to Theresa and asked:

“Are you sure about this?”

“About what, Michael? Oh, yes, he’s a winner, and I’m just going to snack on him for a few. He’s good to go, trust me, Janine, I questioned him quite thoroughly for the important aspects, he’s a very good boy. A sculptor in the arts program, look at his hands, Janine.”

She hadn’t noticed them before but they were rough, and visibly she could tell they were strong, with definition along the ridges, in-between the fingers, and his wrists were just powerful to look at.

“Imagine those on your neck as he fucks you so deep from behind, whispering to you, so powerful, so controlled, holding that soft neck in those amazingly strong hands,” Theresa went on.

Janine was softly licking her lips and hadn’t realized it, and her arousal just started that slow burn and rose with every word she whispered.

“Ice cream, melting, hello?” Sam offered.

Theresa turned and gave Sam a rather stern look:

“Go to the room, we’ll be there shortly.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

The group turned away and headed to the elevators as Theresa turned back to Janine and continued her whispers:

“So strong, Janine, and look, he’s aroused. He’s deep, and he’s very aroused. He loves my voice, Janine, and I’ll bet he’ll love your deep hypnotic voice too. Mark will always be ours, just as Sam will, but it can’t hurt to have some new blood in our little hypno-family, yes?”

Janine wanted to answer, she knew she’d been asked a question, but her imagination had been prodded into action by Theresa’s whispers and the handsome boy standing in front of her.

“He’ll need to be trained, Mistress.”

“Of course he will, and that’s where you and I come in, and later, the girls if they want someone new to play with. It’s obvious Mark and Bri and Emma are a mortal lock, and so are Kess and Sam. Now, for you and I, let’s have a plaything of our own if he’ll have us.”

“As if he had a choice,” Janine actually said out loud.

“That’s my sleepy girl, thank you. Tonight, I’m just going to sample him, in the shower, tease him, offer him a glimpse of possibilities, and leave him with deep suggestions to dream of even more possibilities. If he chooses to reach out, then we’ll proceed from there, understand?”

“Yes, Mistress. May I have a taste of him tonight as well?”

“Do you want to taste him, my sleepy girl?”

“No more wasted opportunities, Mistress. Yes, I do, I honestly do.”

“Very well, let’s get him upstairs as he’s got to get back to his shift tonight.”

She stepped forward and whispered, and Michael opened his eyes and took Theresa’s hand.

Janine took her other hand, and the headed to the elevators.

“Janine, press the proper floor, please.”

Her hand rose and pressed fifteen on the panel and the elevator began to move.

When the doors opened, the plaque on the wall directed them to the left and about thirty feet off the elevator they found the main door to the suite. There was another one a bit further down at the end of the hallway as a second entrance which led to the other rooms directly.

Upon entry, they noticed the group had settled in and most of the food had been taken from the bags in the kitchenette and placed in various spots on the countertops. The refrigerator was indeed a large one, similar to what Theresa had at her home, but there was no ice maker or cold-water dispenser in the door. The freezer area was on the bottom which seemed to be an odd place for it but whatever.

And yes, someone did remember to get her that Ben & Jerry’s flavor she loved so much.

Theresa whispered to Michael to stand and drift, then looked around at all her friends. She sighed a breath of relief knowing this would be a huge weekend for all of them, including herself.

And then she turned to Michael, simply standing as instructed, waiting for her, and her voice, and her eyes, to overwhelm him once more.

Mark turned and saw Theresa looking at Michael, and then he went to her.

“Is he a good boy, Mistress?” he whispered in her ear.

You are my good boy, Mark, always, my first good boy, forever. Michael here, it remains to be seen, but so far, yes, he’s been a very good boy. Janine and I are going to play with him for a little while, then send him on his way with happy dreams. In a few days, he’ll make a decision on the deep level and if he wants to do it, he’ll contact me and we’ll proceed from there. Is that OK with you?“

“Mistress, all I care about, really, is you being happy. If you want a good boy to play with, just you and Janine, why would I ever dream of having an issue with it?”

“I always ask, Mark, you know this. I may be a Mistress in some respects to all of you, but I’m not that kind of Mistress, and you know that too.“

“I do, and that’s why you will always be my Mistress, my first Mistress, forever.“

They hugged, and he gave her another kiss, just a soft one at that time.

“Play with him, make him aware of what’s expected, and let him decide for himself. If you’re happy, and Janine is happy, I can’t be anything less than happy too.”

“Thank you, Mark, go play with the others for a while, when Janine and I are done with Michael, I need to do some training with you and Sam. This might take thirty minutes to an hour with Michael. I want all of you to have fun, but no sex, is that clear?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I’ll say this so everyone can hear me: NO SEX!”

Everyone turned to her, including Janine.

“At least not until Janine and I have had some time to play with Michael. Eat, drink, talk, tease, tickle, play, and have fun, but NO SEX until later, am I clear?”

Six voices, almost precisely in unison:

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Excellent. Janine, grab one of the bottles of body wash, some soap, the Loofah, and I’ll take care of Michael. Where is the master bedroom?” she asked.

“I think,” and she looked at the printout of the floorplan, “it should be that door there, on this side of the kitchenette.”

“NO SEX!” she repeated, pointing a finger at the group and they just laughed.

“Yes, Mistress” was the group reply.

She stepped back to Michael and asked him to awaken.

Deep breath in, a long sigh, and his apparently grey irises really popped in that suite’s lighting compared to the rather dim interior of his vehicle.

Theresa noted it, Janine saw it, and both of them looked at each other and smiled:

“Wow.”

“What was that, ladies?” Kess asked.

“Michael, what color would you say your eyes are?” Theresa asked.

“I’m not absolutely certain, Mistress, I think it’s greyish-silver, maybe?”

Kess and Bri came over, literally got in his face and stared as he glanced directly into theirs.

“Wow.”

“Exactly, run along, girls,” Janine said, shooing them away.

“They are rather spectacular, Michael.”

“Really? I... well, they’re just my eyes, they’re nothing like yours, yours are just...”

“Hypnotic?” Theresa said, knowing it was what he wanted to hear. All good boys love to be led into a trance, so why not just give them what they want: the most hypnotic woman they’ll ever meet, irresistible, in all ways, always.

“Yes, hypnotic.”

“They capture you, instantly, do they not?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You do love to look into my eyes, Michael, do you not?”

“I do, Mistress.”

“Are you willing to allow Janine and I to play with you for just a short period of time before you return to your work tonight?”

“You... and... Janine?”

“Yes, Michael, it’s nice to meet you, my name is Janine.”

“Oh... wow. I...” and he looked into Janine’s eyes, right there, only a foot away as she stood there in front of him, basically becoming the focus of his world. Theresa had taken a position on his left side and whispered:

“Is she not beautiful, Michael?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress.”

“Does she not arouse your senses?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Can we play with you for a while, Michael? We promise you will enjoy this very much.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Come with me, Michael.”

Theresa led him to the master bedroom as Janine went to gather the items in a bag.

“He’s a keeper, for sure. Gonna get some cock, Mistress?” Kess had to ask.

“We’ll tease him and play with him, that’s all for now. He has responsibilities, so Theresa just wants a taste for now. In a few days, he’ll decide to contact her; if he does, we’ll proceed from there.”

“Do you want a taste, Mistress?” Kess asked, staring right in her eyes.

Janine just nodded, bit her lip and grinned. She turned and bounced off to the master bedroom and closed the two sliding doors behind her.

“Does this sort of thing happen frequently with you all?” Emma had to ask.

“What sort of thing?” Bri answered, nibbling some strawberries.

“Meet someone, trance them, then basically bring them to a hotel somewhere and have a snack of them?”

Everyone but Emma laughed and then Bri stood in front of her.

“Michael is free to make up his own mind, Emma, just as Theresa, your Mistress, or Janine, or any of us can. We don’t make people do things, even with hypnosis. That’s not how things work. We look for opportunities that most people don’t see, aren’t able to grasp, or simply have no capacity of even imagining that can or could be possible. We,” and she drew a large circle in mid-air to indicate all of them present, “know better, because with hypnosis almost anything is possible, given a good hypnotist, properly worded positive-oriented suggestions being offered, and a willing subject that wants to learn new things about what they’re capable of.“

“Theresa is a stunningly attractive woman, you understand that, right?” Kess asked Emma.

“Yes, that’s pretty obvious.”

“And the first time you met her at IHOP after you’d met me, you felt something about her when she stared into your eyes, didn’t you?” Bri asked.

“Yes.”

“And when she spoke, that voice of hers, even her normal speaking voice, it caused an emotional reaction to her inside you, right?” Kess continued.

“Of course, I think we all know this.”

“Did she make you do anything?” Sam asked.

“No, of course not, she didn’t then, and she still hasn’t.”

“So, you know for an absolute fact that right now you are standing here with all of us, in this place, because you want to be here. And because you decided to come here, you consciously decided you wanted to be part of all of this, correct?” Mark chimed in.

“Yes, what are all you getting at?”

“You’re here because you want something, Emma,” Kess stated, “we want it too. You are not alone in this desire that you have; we share it just the same, probably even stronger, actually. And so does Theresa, and so does Janine, and at this very moment, so does Michael. Do you, knowing what you know about hypnosis, understand why you’re here with us? You know a great deal in terms of book-learning the concepts and practices of hypnosis, far more than most of us, probably more than Theresa and Janine too I would guess because of that memory of yours, but you lack the practical face-to-face experience they have, or me, or Bri, and Mark and Sam are learning awfully fast too.”

“So what are you saying?” Emma asked because she really seriously wanted to know. She needed an answer.

“We love to be hypnotized, Emma,” Bri said. “We love it, we cherish it, hell, we fucking crave it, and would give almost anything for it as long as the person that’s giving it to us, as we take what they offer, is someone we trust with our hearts and minds, and in the erotic sense, our bodies, and even our souls if we have them. Theresa and Janine, I think it’s safe for all of us to say that those two women, individually and together, we’d do basically anything they ask of us because they have earned our trust, and our love, and respect. And they feel the same way about us, understand?”

“I think so, I’m still new to all this.”

Kess stepped over to Emma and put her hands on Emma’s shoulders and spoke:

“Emma, it’s about submission and surrender, and believe it or not, it’s not about submission and surrender to someone else, it’s about submission and surrender to our own desires, as someone else guides us to places we can’t get to on our own. One of my greatest, deepest, and most powerful desires is to be owned, taken, controlled, beyond my ability to resist or even a desire to resist. I also get off, and I mean seriously get off, when I see someone else being taken, dominated, especially using hypnosis, and watching them surrender not to the hypnotist primarily but their own inner desire to submit and surrender their control to another, willingly.“

“OK, that I’m missing.”

“Remember earlier at the restaurant, at Cellini’s, when Sam was asked by Z who owned him? And when Sam answered, what happened to me, Emma? What did you see me do as Sam slipped into trance and answered his Sir exactly as he’d been programmed and conditioned to respond?”

“It looked like you had an orgasm to me.”

“YES!!! Because I did, and it was a fucking massive one for me because I get off watching other people being controlled, especially if I know they’re being controlled with a willing aspect to it. Sam obeys Z because he wants to, not because of the conditioning or programming. Sam, like the rest of us, are free to obey, and that’s what makes submission and surrender so amazing for us: we choose and decide, both consciously and even unconsciously, to submit and surrender ourselves to the will of another. The only control that happens is our own individual control of our own minds when we choose and decide to turn it over to the will of another. We are always free to obey.“

“But I thought that Z had conditioned him to respond without being able to control whether or not he can fight or resist it?”

“He did,” Sam responded. “And as long as I’m OK with his control and the commands, instructions, and suggestions he offers me, I’ll obey him automatically and involuntarily, without question.”

“So, if he’s in control, and you can resist, that makes no sense to me.”

She just wasn’t getting it.

Mark looked at Sam.

“Boy.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Take out your cock, now.“

Sam unzipped his pants and pulled his cock, already hard in a matter of those seconds as he slipped into trance for Mark precisely as conditioned to obey.

“If I tell you to cum, right now, will you obey?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“At what point would you refuse such a command?”

“In public, or someplace where I wouldn’t feel comfortable at all doing it.”

“So you know you can resist any command, instruction, or suggestion at will if you decide to do so, yes?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good boy, you may put your cock back in your pants, and awaken at your own slow pace, thank you.”

Sam put his cock back into his pants and underwear, zipped up, and then shook off the trance.

“Does that help?” Mark asked.

“No, not really, because nothing really happened,” Emma offered, somewhat frustrated she wasn’t getting it.

“If your Mistress walked in here right now, is there a single thing that you can imagine that you would not do if she commanded you to do it?” Kess asked.

“Well, yes, I wouldn’t go running through this hotel naked, and I wouldn’t swim in the pool naked, that sort of thing.”

“Think about this: what if she took you very deep,” Kess started, “and told you to strip, and then she told you that you were wearing that yellow bikini you got earlier. Because you tried it on at the mall, you know very well exactly what it looked like on your skin, and how it felt on your skin. If she told you that you were wearing it and then awakened you, would you have any conscious awareness that you were indeed naked and not wearing it?“

“I... I don’t know, I suppose if I was deep enough, her suggestions would alter things for me, my perceptions, right?”

“Yes, and I know this is tough to grasp right now, it was tough for me years ago when I first started working with some people,” Kess offered. “They did things that really threw me for a lot of crazy loops, and it took me some time to realize that even at the deepest levels of trance, they are not the ones making me do, feel, say, or see anything. I am, it’s always me, it’ll always be me, responding to suggestions that I decide to accept and act upon or dismiss and ignore.”

Emma just shrugged and had some water.

“Sam, you know this, yes?” Kess asked.

“Of course, it’s something that Z and I discussed last night and this morning. I obey him because I choose to obey him, and Mark as well. But I can choose, I can decide not to obey him, it’s entirely at my discretion. Z, can you help here for a few minutes with a demo?“

Mark nodded, fluttered a bit, then Z smiled.

“How may I be of service.”

“Emma, does Z own me?”

“You said he does, earlier, at Cellini’s.”

“Correct, and how did I put it, precisely, how deep did I say he owns me?”

“Balls deep in your asshole.”

“Do you believe that I know he owns me that deeply? That I can be and am that helplessly automatically and involuntarily obedient?”

“Yes, that’s what I understand: he conditioned you so thoroughly that you simply cannot resist anything he commands you to do.”

“Z, give me a direct specific command, please.”

“Boy, cum, right now,” Z responded in a rather loud dominant tone that made even Emma shiver.

“No.”

Emma was eyes-wide-open, stunned, and completely lost when it happened.

Even Bri and Kess were somewhat startled.

“Emma, did you hear his command?” Sam asked as he turned to look straight at her.

“Yes.”

“What did I do?”

“You resisted.”

“I did indeed. Now, watch carefully.”

Sam unzipped his pants again, took out his cock, and just before he actually did the next thing, he said:

“Does anyone want some cream, because if not this is going to get wasted.”

Kess blinked, Bri blinked, Mark smiled, and Emma got on her knees in front of Sam.

“I like your cream, Sam, no sense wasting it.”

“OK, open your mouth, I won’t be sliding in, but I’m sure going to spurt. After that first spurt, the rest might not be so much, so, if you want to suck, I won’t stop you.”

Emma nodded and grinned, but her mouth went right back to wide open anyway.

He positioned himself carefully, and Emma got her mouth right there an inch away.

“Sir?”

“Yes, boy.”

Sam wilted a bit and sighed.

“I will obey, Sir.”

“Boy, cum hard, RIGHT NOW!” Z barked out.

Emma was looking at Sam’s face, saw him staring at Z, saw his face contort and his jaw drop open as the command slipped into his mind and he accepted it as his body responded to it automatically and involuntarily.

With a pretty serious grunt, Sam came, and that first spurt really shot out hard, directly hitting the back of Emma’s throat, and the second one too, and then the third just lay on her tongue, and that’s when she decided it was time to suck.

Z, somewhat jealous, giggled softly knowing that soon Mark would be throating Emma to the balls, so he was happy for Sam to get a small opportunity to play with Emma in this way.

“Mistress did tell us no sex, you know,” Bri said, licking her lips as she wished she was there sucking on Sam at that moment.

“True, Emma, that’ll be enough, thank you,” Z offered.

She sucked a few more deep strokes, and then pulled off, very happy to have been able to taste Sam once more.

She stood up and grabbed a napkin to wipe off her chin but before she could, Bri pounced on her again, licked it off her chin, then went right back into that tongue-fucking of Emma’s mouth and Emma just accepted it by going limp in her arms.

‘As if she had a choice,” Kess giggled. Z smiled, and Sam just drifted.

“Oh, sorry. Sam, wake up, slowly, come back to us at your own pace.”

Maybe thirty seconds passed and then he blinked a few times. He realized his cock was still out, then said:

“Damn, can’t even help a brother get tucked in? You people, you just use me for my cream, I swear.”

Kess reached around him and grabbed his still hard cock:

“Don’t worry, tonight this good boy is going to get so much pussy he’ll need to sleep most of the morning and afternoon, I promise.”

Sam looked at Z:

“Thanks, I owe you.”

“Thousands, Sam, you owe me thousands,” and he laughed as he stepped back as Mark returned.

“He’s quite serious, you know,” Mark added.

“I do, and I will keep the balance, I give you my word.”

“Good boy.”

“Emma,” Sam asked,” did that help you get a better grasp on things? And no, not my cock, you girls, I swear.“

They all laughed and Emma just nodded.

“Thank you, Sam, I understand a bit better, and I know I have a lot to learn.”

“You’re doing fine, really, and yes, it does take a bit of time. For me, it’s been basically one week tonight, and as the saying goes, I’ve barely scratched the surface of possibilities.”

“So what do we do now?” Emma asked.

“Talk, have fun, and wait for Theresa and Janine to return.”

“Damn,” Kess said.

“What?” Sam asked.

“We forgot your birthday cake.”

“Oh, that, it’ll be fine, really. I’ve never been big into parties, it’s just another day for me, always has been.”

“Not this year, not this time, not this once-in-a-lifetime twenty-first birthday, nope, we’re not going to let it be just another day,” Bri said.

“I wonder how Michael is doing right now,” Emma said, daydreaming about what might be going on in that master bedroom.

“I’m sure he’s drifting and floating and having the best time of his life, Emma,” Sam offered.

“Let’s check out the other rooms, get these things to the showers, and then figure out what to do,” Kess stated.

They all grabbed some items and headed to see what was up with the rest of the full suite.

* * *

“That’s right, so relaxed, just drifting and floating on our voices, so calm, so peaceful,” Janine whispered in one ear.

“So deeply relaxed, so helplessly obedient, willing to surrender and let us play with you for a while, such a good boy,” Theresa whispered in the other.

Michael knew only one thing:

He couldn’t possibly feel better than he did at that moment.

But he did in the next, and even better in the one after that, and it actually did keep getting better.

They had him standing outside the shower, still clothed, and had spent about five minutes just circling around him, the whispers coming from every angle. He was so relaxed and calm, like never before in his life.

“So relaxed.”

“So calm.”

“So sleepy.”

“So aroused.”

“So tired.”

“So helpless.”

“So drowsy.”

“So obedient.”

“So open.”

“So willing.”

And it just kept going, around and around, it never seemed to end.

They’d been stroking his exposed arms, his neck, his face, his forehead, his cheeks, all places that he never considered pleasurable. Now, because of them and their touches, he discovered almost every centimeter of him was covered in goosebumps that made every hair stand on end.

And then his shirt was lifted off him and their hands started stroking his tummy, his sides, somewhat sensitive and causing that involuntary twitch, his strong chiseled back, his pecs, his six-pack of extremely well-defined abs, and Theresa and Janine could plainly see he was truly magnificent.

Theresa, upon circling around and seeing his torso from the lower tummy up, looked at Janine and bit her index finger indicating how hot he was. A chiseled Adonis, really, which was somewhat ironic considering he was a sculptor.

Janine, admiring every single nook and crevice of his back, juiced like mad the entire time. She and Theresa had been naked since they had him stand outside the shower, and their scent had hit him at various points. The sweatpants were tented away from his body by a good five inches at least.

Finally, Theresa stood before him and kneeled as she pulled his sweatpants down. He’d already had his shoes removed, and upon the sweatpants crossing his mid-thighs, as soon as they moved another slight amount, Michael’s cock was released from being under them and it bounced back so hard when it hit his lower tummy it made a very distinct smack noise and both ladies gasped.

Theresa just stared at his cock as it bounced in time with his heart beating so strongly in his chest. Janine, having been behind him, came around and kneeled beside her. Michael, so deep and still spiraling down, wasn’t even aware that two of the hottest women ever, both being incredibly talented hypnotists in their own rights, were now basically being hypnotized by his cock as it bounced up and down, up and down, up and down.

His scent had already caught Theresa, and when Janine got herself situated, his scent caught her too. Both ladies juiced rather severely, gasping at it, and they leaned in. As their nostrils flared and they breathed him in from that close proximity, both of them moaned softly and wanted more.

“You first,” Janine offered.

Theresa could only nod, but she knew this first time had to be imprinted on his deep mind, so she whispered:

“Michael, open your eyes please, and look down at me. See me here, in front of you, kneeling, and take in my face and all of me as I do something wonderful for you. Obey.“

His eyes fluttered open, and he nodded his head downward. It took him about ten full seconds to get fully focused, and as soon as he realized he was that hard, an inch from her lips, those crazy sexy ruby red lips, and that face, those eyes, and that smile, he gasped himself.

“Mistress?”

Without another wasted moment, Theresa sucked him as deeply as she could—she couldn’t take him all the way on that first stroke, sadly, because his girth was a bit greater than Mark or Sam and she was used to their size. But she gave it her best effort. Her eyes stayed open the entire time, not one blink, but tears did form because of just how delicious he was, even before the shower.

His scent had already imprinted in her mind, and now his taste caught her strongly as her tongue went nuts over the texture of his rock-hard cock in her mouth as she began sucking back and forth, back and forth, giving him a proper head session. Helplessly tranced by her brilliant blue eyes. she knew she had him forever if she wanted him, and she most certainly wanted this delicious young man.

Every centimeter, head to toe, asshole to abdomen, and his heart and mind too. The soul aspect, well, the surrender ritual would take care of that soon enough if he made the decision when the time was right.

Finally, she pulled back to the head, hooked her lips on the glans, and blinked twice. Michael gasped, and when she began softly sucking just the head back and forth, he felt that crazy urge to spurt but she stopped after only a few strokes.

Still staring, still unblinking, Theresa hooked the glans again with her lips, then sucked those cheeks in as far as she could. That visual of her face, those eyes, those lips, and those cheeks, it overwhelmed him as it did for every good boy she’d ever fed on. It took maybe four seconds before Michael fed her his cream, in seven spurts. His cum was thick and creamy, not as sweet as Mark and Sam, but delicious nonetheless.

She had no awareness of it, of course, but if Michael hadn’t masturbated in his vehicle earlier, he would have fed her almost five times as much cream.

Theresa pulled her mouth off and swallowed most of it. She pulled Janine into a kiss and gave her a sample, and Janine moaned. Then Theresa squeezed the back of her neck, deep whispered “Suck” and Janine being the good girl she was instantly obeyed.

She took over the duties, working Michael’s cock pretty deeply, and Janine did take him all the way down, gagging softly, but she did it. Multiple times.

For three minutes she really worked his cock pretty aggressively, and as Theresa gently teased his rather nice balls, Michael actually felt another orgasm approach.

When his abdominal muscles contracted and he grunted, Theresa commanded:

“Cum for us, Michael, NOW!

The naturally occurring orgasm that had already started suddenly became a hypnotically-enhanced one of much greater intensity and his knees buckled to some degree. Michael groaned loudly from deep in the back of his own throat and the sound boosted the arousal of both Theresa and Janine sky-high.

He fed Janine about five smaller spurts as she just kept deeply sucking him, her mouth very tightly wrapped around him, her tongue lashing him to the best of her natural abilities. His scent was breathed in, his taste was swallowed, and Theresa squeezing her neck left Janine a very happy girl.

Finally, after another minute, Theresa released her neck, and Janine pulled back.

Gasping for breath, all she could say was:

“Holy fuck, he’s delicious, Theresa. Where do you keep finding these boys?”

“They find me, it happens.”

They giggled for a few moments, then stood, and led Michael into the shower where they bathed him, and every centimeter was attended as they admired him head to toe, and yes, asshole to abdomen. Both ladies fingered him rather deeply in that most sensitive spot and were very pleased to see his positive reactions to that kind of stimulation.

They washed his hair, scrubbed his back, and took very good care of him. When done, they led him back out, toweled him completely dry, even his hair, and Theresa deep whispered the important things he would need to know and dream about for the next few days.

His mind was completely receptive to her suggestions and had no issues with anything offered. He responded and confirmed everything she wanted him to know, with a few things hidden for a later time. He agreed he would respond to her over the phone if she were to call him, but it was made clear he would only be responsive in situations where he knew he was safe to do so.

It might be a classroom situation, or perhaps when he was on duty driving. If he was actually in the vehicle, he would always announce if he had any passengers.

Safety first, trust would come as they worked together if he made the conscious decision to do so. She would allow him to remember that evening’s experiences, including what she and Janine had done for him, and he would dream of them and many other fantasies related to hypnosis and surrender.

After a few days, when he was comfortable, he would, if he was consciously willing to do it, contact Theresa and they would talk, in person, at her apartment, no trancing. She would explain what was expected of him, then explain what she could offer, what he might experience and learn, and then he would again make a conscious and informed decision to proceed and only in that way.

If he accepted, they would begin their own dance, unique between them and with Janine as well, and with hypnosis and trust they would see where it might lead them both into the future.

They helped him get dressed, and they dressed as well, and then led him to the main room where the others were just lounging around.

As they came back, the group stood, and it was obvious that Michael, even eyes closed, was smiling and a very happy boy.

“Michael, it’s time to awaken, come back to us, slowly, at your own pace, now.“

Maybe forty seconds give or take a few and his eyes fluttered and then opened, rolling down and focusing on the group in front of him.

He turned left, to Janine, then right, to Theresa, and actually had a single tear roll down his left cheek when he looked into her eyes.

“You did very well, Michael, but this is just a small taste of what’s possible. For Janine and I, we have to be honest: you are delicious, and we would love to taste you again, but you have some thinking to do for a few days. You understand everything I told you, yes?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Are you willing to proceed based on the information and instructions I provided you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Excellent. Friends, this is Michael, Michael, these could be some new friends for you, very good ones, very close ones, and completely honest and trustworthy ones. Such relationships, along with hypnosis, can make miracles happen sometimes, understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“We’ve kept you long enough, I’ll walk you back to your vehicle. Come... with me, Michael.”

Theresa reached out her hand and Mark and Sam looked at each other and smiled. That “Come... with me” delayed phrase, it still caught them every time she said it, even if it was focused towards a new good boy.

Michael reached out and took her hand and said:

“It was very nice to have met you all, thank you. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.”

And Theresa said she’d be back soon as they left the suite.

Kess, being Kess:

“So, yay, nay, delicious?”

Janine just acted like she was having an orgasm and everyone started laughing.

“He’s a sculptor apparently, in the arts program. His hands, they’re magnificent, and very strong,” she said. “But when those clothes came off, Theresa and I both, ungh,” and she bit her index finger again. “Have you all seen the statue of David, by Michelangelo? Have you ever seen the closeup images and details of the hands? And the rest of the body?“

Bri answered:

“I have, not sure about the others, but it’s a tremendous piece of work.”

“Michael, he could have been the model for that statue, I am dead serious. He is beautiful, no doubt about it. ungh

“What about his cock?” Emma asked.

Everyone turned and looked right at her.

“What? I mean, he looks delicious, I need to know, a girl needs to know these things, right?”

The girls all nodded, the boys just looked at each other and shrugged.

“He’s a bit longer than Mark or Sam, sorry boys. And a bit thicker too. He is acceptable, ladies, absolutely acceptable, got it?”

Nothing but nods from the girls.

“So now what?” Mark asked.

“Theresa needs to work with you two,” pointing at the boys, and then I suppose we’ll pair off and fuck each other’s brains out. How’s that sound?”

“It’s about fucking time,” Kess blurted out.

Laughter filled that main room for a few minutes at Kess’s double entendre as Janine went to get something to drink.

* * *

Theresa stood outside the vehicle on the driver’s side and whispered to Michael softly. She stroked the back of his neck gently and his left arm along the forearm with her fingernails lightly grazing the thick hairs.

“Have a wonderful evening, Michael. Drive safely, be careful, and dream of amazing possibilities when you do get some rest. In a few days, I’ll be waiting for your call. Either way, whatever your decision, you will call me and we’ll talk, face-to-face, at my apartment, no trancing, just you, just me, and then you’ll offer me your final answer, OK?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good boy. Sit here, drift and float for a few more minutes, and when you’re ready, awaken, and I’ll talk with you again in a few days. Thank you for obeying, and thank you for trusting.”

She leaned in and gave him a soft kiss the cheek, and then walked away.

Michael knew he was a good enough subject, and he knew he was in trance, sitting there in his vehicle and he sincerely didn’t want to come back. As he ran those memories of what had happened earlier forward and backward, feeling it all over again, he almost had another orgasm sitting there in that trance.

He’d allowed it to happen, wanted it to happen, found no negatives in any of it, and Theresa always asked him along the way if he was good with whatever she was doing and he’d always been perfect with it all.

He remembered that first time he saw her and heard her voice again, and the fantasies he’d had for days after that event. He’d masturbated dozens of times to that memory of her face, her eyes, her body, that ruby pendant that was always there in her cleavage, and those lips as they moved as that voice sank in to his mind.

And then he remembered looking down at her: his cock in her mouth, her eyes holding him, knowing he couldn’t resist, that face, so amazing, those lips, so bright red, on the head of his cock, holding that too. And then her cheeks had sucked in and the entire visual overwhelmed him as he fed her his cream and she swallowed every drop.

And then the other woman, Janine, sucked him even harder and deeper and when Theresa commanded him to cum he obeyed. He fed Janine whatever he had left and knew she loved it because he felt her throat vibrating as she hummed her moans of pleasure as she too swallowed every drop.

“Damn.”

If Sam, or D, had been there, they’d have said the same thing again: it’s a powerful thing when a dream comes true.

But that would come in time, if he was willing to take a chance and pursue a life of dreams at Theresa’s beck and call.

It didn’t really seem like such a bad thing, honestly.

He opened his eyes, wiped away some of the tears, started his vehicle and went back on-duty for Lyft. Before he was even out of the parking lot, he got his first order and headed off into the night, smiling and laughing at how insane it all seemed to be.

He already had his answer, but Theresa told him to call her in a few days. He wanted to be a good boy for her and Janine, and that meant he would obey, so he’d call her in a few days as instructed.

* * *

Back in the suite, Theresa pointed at Mark and Sam:

“You, and you, with me, now. Time for some boy training, ladies, we’ll be back shortly and then the crazy hypno-fuck-fest can get started.”

The girls cheered, and Mark and Sam just laughed.

“Oh, yes, everyone, clothes off from this moment forward.”

“Mistress?” Mark asked.

“Yes?”

“May I?” and he nodded at Emma.

“Yes, of course. Emma, present yourself to Mark, please.”

She walked over and stood in front of him. He gave her the once-over in that sundress and those construction boots and thick socks, and Mark just got fucking rock-hard all over again and everyone saw it.

“Emma, may I disrobe you?”

“Yes, you may,” she answered, with a child-like giggle.

Everyone just stopped moving, knowing this was a big moment for Mark and Emma.

He slowly kneeled just a bit to a crouch, and instead of just grabbing the hem of the sundress and lifting it, he placed his palms on the backs of her calves and then raked his fingernails up, very slowly, and began to stand in front of her, holding her eyes as he did.

Emma basically spasmed from the goosebumps he was causing, slowly coming up the backs of her knees, where she twitched pretty severely, to the backs of her hamstrings.

Finally, as he stood directly into her face-to-face, he had that perfect ass, one cheek in each hand, and he kissed her, deeply.

She raised up on the balls of her feet again to meet his kiss, and Kess bit her lip as standing like that made Emma’s calves really pop from the exertion, and even Bri sighed at how lovely they were in that position.

Janine stepped over to Theresa and nibbled her ear, and Sam just stood there and watched.

Mark gave that ass a nice workout with his hands, and he even slid a thumb into her rosebud for a few moments, making her yelp rather loudly but then she giggled and he kissed her again to quiet her.

Finally, he shifted his hands to her outer hips, and she twitched and laughed because it tickled her. He raised his hands, fingernails on her skin, and her sundress rose on his forearms. As he got to her ribcage she really laughed, and then his fingernails raked her armpits and she lost it, leaning forward a bit because of that involuntary reaction to the tickling sensation.

Her arms went up over her head, the sundress with it in his hands, and finally, Mark got his first full frontal view of Emma.

“Show me, now,” he commanded.

Emma had been softly biting her lip, but upon hearing his command, she spun around instantly, grabbed her right cheek and looked over her right shoulder. Mark was already down in a proper kneel, and as soon as he got situated, she said:

“Mark, please, give my rosebud a deep kiss, she’s been wanting to meet you for a long time.”

She pulled the cheek out and as her rosebud came into view in that bright lighting of that main room of the suite, Mark gasped: it truly was a perfect pink rosebud.

And Z lost his mind in his control room as he reached frantically for the one button that mattered the most:

TONGUE-FUCK MODE

He slammed his fist down on it, and Mark had no choice anymore as he slid his tongue as far as he possibly could into her rosebud. Her scent, that taste, and as expected because Z made it happen, Mark came instantly, hard.

He grunted, and stabbed, and licked, and sucked deeply—he sucked her rosebud very deeply and Emma lost it, completely, bending over at the waist, barely able to remain standing. Mark simply wrapped his arms around her thighs and hugged tightly to keep her locked in place, but he didn’t stop and he didn’t want to.

For three minutes, the others just stood around and watched it happen. The arousal in the room was quite noticeable as everyone had stripped by that point save for Mark himself. He was way too distracted by that perfect pink rosebud to care about his own clothing, and even in spite of his darker slacks, they were stained quite seriously.

Emma actually begged him to stop, said she couldn’t take anymore, and Mark stopped instantly.

He stood up behind her, reached around her left shoulder with his left arm and his left hand found her soft warm throat as he choked her hard. He pulled her neck back and whispered in her ear loud enough that everyone else heard it:

“That was the one and only time for you, the one and only time I’ll stop for you. From now on, when I eat your ass, I’ll stop when I’m damned good and ready, do you understand?“

“Yes.”

“This,” and Mark thumb-fucked her knuckle deep with his right thumb as she rose to the balls of her feet in those construction boots and yelped, “this asshole is mine, nobody else’s. The others can play with you, and finger-fuck you, and lick you and suck you and tongue-fuck you, and Sam, if you want him to, will deep fuck this girl right here,” another deep penetration, “this perfect pink rosebud, and I am completely OK with this. I trust them, and they love the way you taste, girl. But this,” deeper stroking “fucking” again “hot” again “tight” and again “delicious” one seriously deep penetration and he held it there and wiggled it like crazy “asshole” and he was seriously aggressively thumb-fucking her even deeper than Theresa imagined Mark could ever do, “is mine. Say it.“

“It’s… yourssssss, Mark.”

“What’s mine?”

“My asshole.”

“Tell me, say it.”

“My asshole yelp is yours, Mark.“

“Good girl, very good girl.”

Mark pulled out his thumb, stared at it, looked around at the others, stopping with Theresa, and then he spun Emma around to face her directly.

He squeezed Emma’s neck and deep whispered “Suck” even as he slid his thumb deep into her mouth, covered in her own juices from her own asshole, and Emma sucked deeply as he thumb-fucked her mouth. Emma moaned and groaned and appeared to have a pretty powerful orgasm as her knees buckled. Mark’s grip on her throat was the only thing that kept her upright.

Emma sucked his thumb hungrily because she was a very good girl and good girls always obey.

He never stopped staring at Theresa and he didn’t blink one single time for almost a full minute.

Theresa juiced hard, then came, twice, in that same time period, and she never moved a muscle, nor did she blink.

Kess and Bri were stunned and speechless, Janine was stupefied for lack of a better word, Sam was impressed and proud of Mark, and Z was doing backflips.

“Theresa,” Mark said in a dominant very clear tone.

Theresa snapped back to her reality and grunted as she realized she was having an orgasm. When she was able to focus on Mark, he simply mouthed the words:

“Thank you, Mistress.”

The tears flowed, and it couldn’t be helped. He was truly no longer her good boy; he was now a good man. Theresa, for all she’d done for him, was actually a bit scared of what he was now apparently capable of, but that alone aroused her like not much else ever had after what she’d just witnessed.

She nodded, and reached out her hands for the boys to take, and then led them to the bedroom and closed the double doors behind them.

Bri walked over to Emma, still basically reeling from that experience, eyes open but not really focusing on anything at all, still barely able to stand, with her mouth slightly open and her tongue gently lapping at nothing but air. She didn’t even realize Mark wasn’t there with her anymore; he’d imprinted on her so strongly that she simply floated in those moments for a while. As Bri just stood there admiring her, she had to admit:

“Yep, he’s gonna fuck our god damned brains out tonight, that much I’m pretty sure of,” as she looked at Emma’s glassy eyes, still riding that orgasmic high and probably not coming down anytime soon.

Kess, being Kess:

“I... I had no idea, I... did that actually just happen?”

Janine replied:

“Yes, Kess, it did. Wow.”

“Wow, indeed,” Kess offered.

“Girls, help me get this one on the couch, I don’t think she’s capable of moving at this point,” Bri asked.

They guided Emma to the couch and made her as comfortable as they could. Bri got a cup of fruit punch and offered it to her but her hands were shaking so much Kess had to hold it for her.

“Emma, are you OK?” Bri asked.

“I... ohhhhh shittttt... what, what just... happened to me?”

Her eyes literally would not stop shifting around even wide open, and it seemed like she was basically having a seizure, not unlike what Sam had apparently experienced with that hyper-fractionation thing.

“Well, if you must know, it’s pretty safe to say that Mark just tongue-fucked and thumb-fucked your brains out,” Bri said.

“What... are brains?” Emma asked.

The girls all laughed and realized she’d be just fine.

Janine turned and looked at the bedroom door, wondering just what was going on in there.

* * *

“Sit on the bottom of the bed, boys, I’ll be right with you,” Theresa instructed as she went to the bathroom and closed the door.

As they sat down, Mark spoke:

“Cotton Candy, with Sea Salt. You nailed that one, Sam, I couldn’t describe it any better.”

He sucked his thumb that had been so deeply thumb-fucked Emma only a few minutes earlier, hoping to get any taste left after he’d then thumb-fucked her mouth.

“I have to admit, Mark, that was, well, impressive. I may have to steal that and do it for Kess sometime. She really loves having a thumb in her ass and her mouth at the same time.“

“Really? Hrmmm... I think I’ll steal that and use it with Bri later.”

“Those girls have no idea what’s going to happen to them, do they?”

“And it’s all your fault, and D’s, so thank you. And Z thanks you too, but yes, this is all me, finally. No more wasted opportunities, I think that’s Janine’s mantra now for her new life. Guess I’ll steal that too while I’m am it.”

“So, what’s this all about, the training thing?” Sam asked.

“I have no clue, really, they didn’t cover that much at Cellini’s sadly. I’m not worried about it; I’m just thinking about Bri and Emma and doing my best to fuck them both into comas tonight.”

“You going to take Emma in the shower?”

“No, actually, that will happen at another time. I want it, and she probably wants it too, but I mean we just really met what, a few hours ago, and this is new, and we need time. Just pure animal fucking, I can do that, but that, taking her, taking that surrender, that can’t happen on this first experience with her. I could take Bri since we’ve known each other awhile, that could be a lot of fun. But Emma, I want that to be something more than just sex, I’ve crushed on her for a while, Sam, seriously. You knew Kess was the one with that first glance, didn’t you?”

“In a way, I did, but I denied it. Later on, when I saw her at the cafeteria, that first smile when she realized I had actually shown up after all, that’s when I knew.”

“For Emma and I, that first time I saw her at the swimming pool a few months ago, that was it for me. She waited till everyone got out, then she got in, had a wicked bikini on, and that ass, that body, everything just clicked for me in that moment, even as a fantasy she was the one. I mean I love Bri, big time, she’s such a great fuck, and I love it when she plays with my mind, always. While we’ve been at it a few times so far, that was the old me, allowing her to run things. Tonight, oh boy, she’s going to learn some new tricks, I promise.”

“I have no doubt, and I’m very happy for you, and Z too, it’ll be a lot of fun for all of us.”

“Geezus, Emma’s ass, it’s so soft, oh boy, all of you were right, I should never have even had a doubt: it’s perfect, and it’s mine. That girl is mine, and she damned well knows it now. If she doesn’t, then I’m gonna fucking own her in short order soon enough, and Bri right along with her. I know Bri’s already addicted to that rosebud, hell, so am I, might as well have a twofer, right?”

“Remember what D was attempting to teach you earlier today: yes, it’s OK to go primal on them, but not in a way that hurts them, or causes pain and discomfort. Give them what they need, and don’t go past that, understand? We care about these girls, we’re not those type of men: they come first, basically. You can do this, yes?”

“Yes, I’ll be gentle, until it’s time to ramp it up and get our fuck on. I got it, Sam, trust me, I won’t hurt them, but I’m absolutely going to make them beg me to stop, that much I can promise. I don’t know what the sound-proofing in this place is like, but if I can make them beg at the top of their lungs, you’ll hear it when it happens.”

“Damn, I’ve unleashed a monster.”

“No, Theresa did that, a long time ago, and I’ll never be able to thank her enough for it. You and D, thank you, for everything too.”

“You’re welcome. Wonder what’s—

“Hello?”

The drifting started for both.

“Hello.”

Mark and Sam collapsed back on the bed, dropping hard and fast.

“Hello!”

Mark and Sam were gone.

“My delicious boys,” Theresa said as she kneeled between them on the floor, taking each cock in a hand and stroking.

“Listen to my voice, boys, and obey.”

She whispered to them for about ten minutes and then had Mark sit up as she raked her fingernails over his scalp about two dozen times. Each time, he dropped so deep, forgetting everything, utterly blank, mindless, empty, blissed-out, with only one purpose: serve the person raking his scalp in all the ways they desire and become their pleasure slave.

Then Sam, same thing, same instructions, imprinting it into their deep minds forever.

They were the best good boys a Mistress could hope for and they would obey.

She sucked on them for a while, bringing them very close to a point of surrender—because it was Theresa, and because she’d conditioned them so well, just being in her presence, under her spell, in her mouth, that could bring about their surrender damned near-instantly. She just wanted to arouse them for the fun they were about to have with the girls.

But really, she just loved sucking on her good boys because they truly were very delicious.

“...5”

Both of them opened their eyes, and both sat up at the same time. They saw Theresa between them kneeling, smiling, and she asked:

“OK?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“A question?” Mark said.

“Of course.”

“So we all have this fingernail rake thing, and it has the same effect on all of us, yes?”

“Yes.”

“Who trained you with this? Wasn’t this your idea?”

“Yes, it was my idea, and I thought it would be a nice way to induce that pleasure slave trance concept to serve another willingly.”

“But you didn’t give it to yourself, I take it?”

Sam was picking up on what Mark was going to do and just waited for it.

“No, after I trained all the girls, Janine then trained me in the same way.”

“Sam?” Mark asked.

As soon as Theresa’s eyes shifted to her left to look at Sam, Mark’s left hand darted up and raked her scalp with his fingernails. Her jaw dropped loose and shivered, and her eyes rolled back. Her whole body trembled, and he did it again, faster, then again, and again, about fifteen times in a row. She was gone, long, long gone, deeper and farther into trance than Mark had ever seen her before.

“It’s some powerful stuff when a dream comes true, yes, Sam?”

“Indeed.”

“Theresa, suck.”

Her mouth, on Mark’s cock, helplessly obedient, automatically involuntarily responsive, per the fingernail-rake she’d created herself.

He kept raking, she kept sucking. Sam just sat and watched, doing nothing at all.

“Theresa, suck my balls,” Mark offered.

Her lips, those lips, now sucking softly on his balls.

Sam remembered the little thing he’d done in the kitchen to attempt to make her understand what he felt with that mad power rush of control and he knew exactly what Mark was going to do next. His cock bounced hard and Mark saw it, then smiled.

After two minutes of her mindless ball-sucking, Mark said:

“Theresa, lick and suck my asshole.”

No delay, no hesitation, perfect automatic and involuntary response:

Her hands hooked him behind the knees and pushed them back towards his upper body. Her tongue dove in and licked, and then she got her lips situated and sucked. As she sucked, she started jackhammering her tongue through her lips as deeply into his rosebud as possible.

ungh Goddammit that feels so good,” as he continued to rake her scalp and she just kept dropping deeper and deeper endlessly.

Theresa was happy to do this for her good boy, now a good man, and a rather dominant one at that. She had several orgasms from the raking but wasn’t aware of it, but she did leave a decent puddle under herself there on that carpet.

“Theresa, lick my balls softly, that flicking tongue thing you do for us good boys, that feather-like flicking until I tell you to stop.”

She lowered his legs and then started in on that. Sam could see her eyes half-lidded, saw that brilliant pink tongue just barely making contact with Mark’s balls as it flicked up, down, left, right, over and over non-stop, and he really wished she was doing that for him.

“All it takes is the rake, Sam, and she’ll do this for you. Teach the girls, because this, what she’s doing, I know you love it, it’s better than deep licks, isn’t it?”

“When she did that for me in that Succubus fantasy, that’s what finally made me surrender, of everything she did with me, that was what shoved me over the edge. For something so simple, I’d never felt anything like that, it’s amazing.”

“Indeed, it ungh is, she’s gonna make me cum, wow, to be able to cum from just this, oh geez...“

Sam sat up and started to stand.

He never made it off the bed.

Mark’s delicious cock became the focus of his entire world as that hand gently squeezed the back of his neck, and he sucked deeply but not all the way deep as Mark would pull on his neck if he got too close to being all the way down to his balls.

Mark used them, for his pleasure, for about five more minutes, thanking them over and over:

“Thank you, Mistress, thank you, Sam, for everything, thank you, my sleepy obedient friends, whatever I can do for you, whenever, forever, I will, just keep licking and sucking a little while longer please, thank you...” over and over.

After about the sixth minute, Mark pulsed and fed Sam a small amount of cream and then told Theresa to do one last time: a long deep stab and hold it.

She obeyed and stabbed him as deep as she was able and that set off a second orgasm and Sam felt a spurt, then another, and finally, just a slow dribble of Mark’s delicious cream and not a drop was wasted.

“Theresa, sit back, be calm and still, relax, close your eyes. Sam, lay back, be calm and still, relax, close your eyes. Both of you, drift and float for a few minutes. Thank you, my sleepy friends, thank you so very much.”

Sam collapsed back; Theresa sat back in her kneeling position.

Mark sat up, still surprised he did that, and surprised at how he dominated Emma earlier too.

“Just scratching the surface, buddy,” Z offered.

“It’s not easy, Z, it’s not me, really, it’s not. But I can learn to change; I am changing.“

“Mark, you had to submit and surrender before you could truly learn how to dominate. You had to know what it’s like to be a submissive, to be able to surrender one’s self as completely as possible before you can learn to dominate others truly well. Think of it like this: if you wanted to become a firefighter, a fireman, and you signed up, they don’t teach you how to put out fires on day one. They don’t take you out and put a hose in your hand and say ‘OK, put that out, here’s the water.’ They spend months teaching you about fire, what it is, how it burns, why it burns, how it spreads, and they basically put you through a fire university of sorts before you really ever get a hose in your hand.”

“OK, but you’re reaching with that example, don’t you think?”

“You have to learn why things burn before you can put it out. You have to learn why people have those burning desires before you can quell them, does that make it easier to understand?”

“Somewhat, yes.”

“A few minutes ago you had a burning desire, and I saw it happening, I saw the flames rising, so to speak, and your arousal building. I knew what you were going to do, and based on Sam’s reaction, he did too. The questions you asked her were so obvious, and I know for a fact Theresa knew it too, but she loves you, she cares about you, and she simply waited patiently for you to make it happen. She knows good boys, she knows what men need to do and have done for them. And Sam does too, in his own ways, and wants to obey and be taken, that much is well-established, understand?“

“Yes.”

“And now, after you experienced that, that desire, that fantasy that just happened upon you almost in real-time and then became a reality, it’s now quelled, and calm, and you’re at peace because of it. You wanted it, they willingly responded, and you made it happen. I can’t make it any plainer than that.”

“I got it, Z, thank you, I do, I understand it now.”

“Good, then wake them, thank them, offer a kiss and a hug, thank them again, and then let’s get this show on the road. Bri and Emma are waiting, and Kess needs Sam tonight, and Janine and Theresa, they waited longer than any of us to really get their thing going, so move.“

“Sam, Theresa, return to me, at your own slow paces, coming back up slowly from those deep trances you’ve gone down into for me, come back to me, my friends, now.“

Sam came up first because his trance was relatively light; as soon as Mark let go of his neck that started him back a few minutes prior. But Theresa, those rakes on her scalp, she went seriously deep and it took a few minutes. As she was finally coming around, Mark got on his knees in front of her, facing her.

“That’s right, my Mistress, come back to me, please, that’s right, almost there, look into my eyes, almost... Hi.”

“Hi,” she whispered.

“Thank you, Mistress. So very much.”

“You’re welcome, my good boy, I’m very happy you found this part of yourself. New possibilities, right?”

“Yes, Mistress, new possibilities.”

“Sam, are you OK?”

“Yes, I’m fine, happy to be of service, Mistress.”

“Good boys, such good boys.”

She smiled, and then suddenly her right hand darted out towards Mark’s forehead, and before he even had a chance to shift his vision, she switched him off. His eyes slammed shut, the massive orgasm happened even on top of what he’d just been through, and his cock just pulsed and throbbed without producing any cream at all.

Sam looked down at Mark’s cock as it bounced, and as Theresa scooted over to him on his right side, he felt her soft warm palm stroke the back of his neck, the softest touch, and the goosebumps responded.

“Sam, you see Mark’s key in my hand, do you not?” as she held up her palm and he looked at it and saw it exactly as he was told to see it: a dark-olive green key, dull finish, no keyring.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You completed the brainwashing training, did you not?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Look at your key, Sam.”

He leaned his head back as his eyes rolled up. Knowing what Z had done for him in terms of the ‘look up’ thing, she wondered if it would be an issue, but Sam just looked up in a normal manner from what she could tell.

“Can you see your key, Sam?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Bright shiny brass, and that Yin-Yang pendant on it, correct?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good boy.”

He didn’t alter his eyes to stare at her hand when it came into that field of vision as he was basically looking up at the ceiling, but even so, he gasped the moment it did become visible.

“So close, Sam, you’re so close now, so very close, and you want it so bad, do you not?”

“Yessssss, Mistressssss...” and she could practically feel the pleading desperation in his voice to finally be switched off after so many years of craving it. He knew he had an off-switch now; he could see it and his key there in his forehead. He knew she could do it, he knew it was going to happen at some point, and so he just drifted as her hand got closer and closer.

Eventually, Theresa grabbed his key, and only his key, with her fingertips. Those ruby red nails caught Sam’s vision and he felt the slight shift and the tension on the deadbolt lock in his forehead as she did so—he felt it as it actually happened and gasped softly.

She tugged it to the left by an inch or two, and Sam’s imagination made it a reality for him: he saw her fingers holding just the key, pulling it to the left and his head instantly jerked to the left in perfect sync with her hand’s direction.

She tugged it right a few inches, and his head instantly jerked to the right the same way.

She pushed the key forward as if to insert it in the lock it was already fully inserted in, and Sam’s imagination complied and pulled his head back a few inches.

She turned her fingers slightly to the left, which in a real lock would place the key off-axis of the cylinders, and if you pull on a key in that position, it’ll pull the lock along with it—the key doesn’t come out.

She waited for an exhale and then pulled forward a few inches, hard, and Sam’s head lurched forward, the power of his imagination making it happen.

Sam felt all of it: he felt that deadbolt lock in his head and that key being pushed and pulled in those four directions in real-time and felt that pull forward when she did it.

“Very soon, Sam, I promise, but not yet, not yet.”

She turned her fingers to the right to reset the key aligned in the cylinder and then she released it. He gasped quite desperately and then whimpered.

She wanted to do it, she wanted to switch him off, but she’d realized earlier in the day that there was truly only one person that owned Sam’s heart, mind, body, and soul, and it would be that person’s honor to do it, not hers.

She smiled at his reaction, knowing that when it did finally happen, the person that switched him off that first time would imprint on his deep mind forever.

She giggled softly and then:

(SNAP)SLEEP!

Theresa knew that her finger-snaps and that command were heard by his deep mind as the voice of Anonymistress and her unique finger-snaps, but it was his fantasy and she thought Z’s idea was quite brilliant overall. As Sam dropped from the finger-snap and command, she did it nine more times in a row, watching him twitch his way down into a super-deep trance.

Once she was confident, she leaned in and began to stroke his neck gently as she stroked his cock even more gently, and then deep whispered to him for several minutes. She told his deep mind, deeper than D would be aware of, exactly what he needed to do, what he wanted to do, and what he would do later with Kess. She teased him, brought his arousal so high he almost came, and then she ramped it down, down, down back to normal for him meaning his cock just happily bounced at her soft gentle caresses.

She thanked him for being such a good boy, for being so open and willing to learn and experience new things in such a short period of time, and she promised him—like she did for the others—that it was really only just beginning.

The command to awaken at his own slow pace was given, a soft kiss on his cheek was offered, and then Theresa reached over to Mark and switched him back on.

They came back within a few seconds of each other, none the wiser save for Mark convulsing and shivering as that return orgasm washed over him.

The boys looked at each other, smiled, then they looked at Theresa and said “Thank you, Mistress” almost in perfect unison. She hugged them both tightly and whispered:

“Come, let’s see what those crazy girls are up to.”

Theresa and Mark stood up, then she turned to Sam and tugged them by the hand to the door. As Theresa opened the double doors, the girls ran over to them.

Mark got hugged by Bri tightly around the neck as Emma approached him very slowly, playing with her lower lip. It was obvious she was frightened in some ways, but so excited about the possibilities that she wasn’t willing to just stand by anymore.

Kess pretty much pounced on Sam, jumping into his arms and almost impaling herself on his rather stiff cock in the process.

Janine walked up to Theresa and nodded, got a nod and smile in return, followed by a nice soft kiss.

Emma stepped directly in front of Mark, with Bri on his left side as his hand grabbed and stroked Bri’s ass softly. She stepped slowly into his right side and shoulder, placed her head softly against it and his neck, and whispered:

“Thank you, Sir.”

Mark wasn’t expecting it, had never asked for it, and when he glanced at Bri, she whispered and winked:

“Thank you, Sir.“

Mark grabbed their asses hard and both girls yelped and then laughed.

“If you folks will excuse us, I’ve waited a very long time for this,” Mark said softly. “I don’t know what the plans might be for tomorrow, but tonight, I intend to fuck these girls into a coma, or myself, or hopefully all three of us, actually. We’ll see you all whenever, and I hope you all have a wonderful night.”

Mark spanked them both girls one single time—hard—and they took off running to the second bedroom at the far end of the hall.

“Mark?” Theresa said.

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Deep whispers, to both of them, when they surrender, understand? You know how important it will be for them, so, deep whispers, directly into their ears in that special way, at the moment they surrender, and own them, because they need you to do it, and so do you.”

“I hear and obey, Mistress. Thank you for training me so well. Goodnight, friends.”

And Mark headed off to make some more dreams come true.

Sam and Kess turned and started to say something when Theresa said:

“Little one, a few minutes, please?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Theresa led Kess back to the master bedroom. As she slid the doors closed, she stopped just shy of that and winked at Sam first.

He looked at Janine and she shrugged. The doors closed and then Sam and Janine stood there for several seconds before she spoke:

“I have no clue, seriously. But, are you OK, Sam?”

“Yes, I’m outstanding right now, and I have absolutely no clue what to do when Kess and I get in that bedroom.”

“A long hot shower might be the first thing, and maybe other things too.”

She winked at Sam and honestly, he hadn’t even considered that with Kess for a while now.

“I’m not sure, Janine, I really am not sure if she’d be ready for that, or willing.”

“She owns you and you know it, stop kidding yourself. Theresa told all of us what D had done to her and Ray, and then you ended up doing it too, and then with Bri and Anna as well. So Kess and I, and now even Emma wants it, we desperately want to be fucked to sleep in that way, Sam. Do you hear what I’m saying?”

“I hear you, Janine, but—

“No, none of that. We’re all in this together, and you gave Theresa and Ray something they needed and it made them better and they’ll love you forever for it. Then Bri and Anna, and again, better for it and they’ll love you forever for it. Now, tonight, you’re going to offer Kess that opportunity in that shower, in a few minutes probably. There’s going to be a moment when she looks at you and she won’t have to say a single word, or offer a touch, or make a sound, and you’re going to know what she needs—not just wants—but what she needs you to do. Got it?“

“Yes, Janine.”

“Good boy. Now, do me a favor, please?”

“Anything.”

“Before we leave this hotel on Monday morning, snatch me, right out from under myself, get me in a shower, and fuck me to sleep hundreds of times, just like you did for Theresa. I mean it, Sam, I need it, I want it, and I want you to do it. Capire?”

“Sì, Padrona.”

“Ah, you’ve been paying attention, impressive. But seriously, Sam, for the love of all that’s holy, fuck my sleepy girl to sleep in that special way tonight, break her mind and make her yours. She owns you, you know this, without even really trying. Now it’s time for you to own her. I had hoped to do some special things on your birthday to bring you both together, but so much else has happened, the time is now, strike while the iron—and your cock, and that hot tight asshole of hers—is so very hot. Please?”

“I will obey, Mistress.”

“And then me, next, in a shower: you, that cock, my asshole, this neck. You squeeze, you whisper, you fuck, and I will sleep for you always, repeat often, comprendere?”

“Sì, Padrona.”

“I’ll learn you some Italian soon enough, I swear I will.”

She hugged him, tightly, and whispered:

“Be gentle with Kess, at first. Ease into her, slowly, she’s super sensitive there and you already know this, but once you awaken that primal part of her, and I don’t think you’ve really experienced it yet, you’re actually going to need to keep putting her to sleep in that way just to keep her calm. If you don’t, she’ll rip your dick off, I kid you not. Once that switch flips in her head, she’s a beautiful beast, Sam, and I honestly pray you can tame her. She’ll love you forever the moment you break her, and she’ll be so happy for it, I promise.”

“You’re putting a lot of stuff on my shoulders, Janine.”

“You are a good man, Samuel Bradley Wilkins. All of you, head to toe, asshole to abdomen, and it’s time to make Kessandra Tabitha Montgomery yours, heart, mind, body, and soul. Make it so.”

“Tabitha? Her middle name is Tabitha?”

“Yes, but don’t ever call her that because she’ll go completely fucking wild on you,” she started to say and then Sam winked.

“Thank you for revealing that bit of info, Janine, I think I know precisely what she’ll need to have deep whispered in her ear to break that mind wide open.”

“You wouldn’t dare,” Janine started to say.

He just winked again.

“So, what’s your middle name, anyway?“

“No, not even, nope, not gonna do it.”

Sam pulled her into a deep kiss, and as that distracted her, he squeezed the back of her neck with his left hand just as his right thumb slid deep into her rosebud and that thumb-fucking that Theresa had conditioned her with caught her once more. She went up on the balls of her feet, gasped, mouth open, eyes wide, unable to speak or even scream or make a sound—he startled her perfectly and she never saw it coming.

“This,” he whispered as his thumb slowly fucked her quite deep while he stared into her eyes face-to-face, “will be a birthday present from you to me, on Sunday, at a time and shower of my choosing, with you and that wonderful amazing mind of yours snatched out from under you. You’ll only wake up long enough to see me smile as I deep stroke this hot tight asshole and put you right back to sleep... sleep... sleep... sleep... sleep for me, Janine, right now... feel it... this is what I’m going to do with you, sleep... hundreds of times... sleep... sleep...“

He was squeezing her neck softly and inserting the thumb deeply every time he whispered “sleep” and it just pulled her down so far so fast she never wanted it to end.

As soon as her eyes closed, he told her to wake up, then slid that thumb back in and squeezed her neck, whispered her right back to sleep, over and over for the next two minutes.

Finally, he woke her and left her standing there in a daze for a few moments, admiring her ability to let go and just allow herself to feel the pleasure now after making changes. He gave her a very soft kiss and then thumb-fucked her mouth and told her to suck with a squeeze.

Janine, being such a good girl, sucked greedily and tasted herself happily.

Apparently, Mark had discovered a really hot fucking way to dominate them with serious intensity really fast; Sam just modified it slightly so as to put them to sleep at the same time, but it worked just as well.

Maybe even better, actually.

“Such a good girl, Janine, you are such an insanely delicious good girl. Gimme some of that,” and he pulled his thumb from her mouth and deep kissed her, tasting her essence from her tongue as she whimpered at the contact.

As he pulled back from the kiss:

“God damn, you are delicious.”

Too dazed to even know her name, she never noticed the doors had opened and Theresa and Kess had stood there watching them for the last two minutes or so.

“Sam?”

He turned to see Kess standing there beside Theresa.

“It’s time, Sam, come... with me.”

She reached out one hand, and Sam forgot all about Janine.

Kess led him to the first bedroom and closed the door behind her, waving softly to Theresa and Janine with a smile.

Theresa turned to face Janine, stroked the side of her face to give her some anchor back to reality, and finally with a loud gasp, she did return.

“What... oh holy cow, Sam too?” she whispered.

“Apparently Mark has had some influence on him. Did you enjoy that little sample of being fucked to sleep in that way the boys love to do for us girls?”

“Oh, good lord, yes, Mistress.”

“I thought so. But it’s so much better in the shower, with the water being a distraction, it quiets the mind nicely as they slide deep into us, and that squeeze we love so much,” as she squeezed the back of Janine’s neck. It calmed and quieted her mind and placed her in that completely docile and submissive state as she waited for a command.

“Suck.”

Janine, being her Mistress’ good girl, was on her knees sucking her Mistress’ pussy without another care in her world in about one and a half seconds.

With her last conscious thought, she actually imagined herself in the shower, with Michael’s strong hand on the back of her neck, that strong thick cock of his slipping deep into her asshole, and the desire to willingly surrender to him, and to that pleasure he may be able to help her experience.

And Theresa was right there with both of them, in that shower, whispering commands to them that made them fuck and sleep for her pleasure.

Janine came quite hard from that fantasy as she kneeled there between Theresa’s legs, whimpering directly into Theresa’s oh so sweet and delicious pussy. She even made a puddle of her own on the carpet in the process.

But then the raking on her scalp started and Janine wasn’t Janine any longer.