The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 39

As Mark entered the room, he could plainly see Bri and Emma kissing softly as they stood at the foot of the bed. For a few moments, all he wanted to do was just stand in place and watch, hoping not to disturb them. His cock bounced, reminding him of Sam in some respects, and at that moment he didn’t think he’d ever been quite so aroused.

What lay before him was pure unfettered possibility: of having more fun with Bri who he really did love tremendously, both in a sexual sense but also the D/s sense, as well as with Emma who he’d really wanting to get to know for quite some time but never seemed to make it happen.

And yes, in their time together, he and Bri had coupled on several occasions, and it was always an amazing experience for him but she did take the more dominant positions. She wasn’t nearly as skilled at lovemaking as Theresa was, but Bri and that incredibly fit body of hers could fuck him so well.

The hypnotic aspects just added to things, and after they’d come to understand that both of them had the hypnofetish, that took things to new levels. He’d never revealed to Bri that he was Theresa’s good boy, but one time during a Monday night performance, Bri did catch Theresa trancing him at the theater. When she asked, he was always honest with her and told her that yes, he’d been Theresa’s good boy for some time.

Bri smiled, told him that she too was a good girl for Theresa, and after that, they both added in the hypnotic side of things to their sexual escapades.

Knowing that Bri had a great deal of experience with other girls, he just admired how she was softly caressing Emma’s neck, stroking the side of her face, down her arms, and of course grabbing a nice piece of that oh-so-soft ass. Emma moaned and gasped with each soft nibble on her neck, her earlobe, and as Bri gave a nice serious squeeze to her ass, the moan turned into a soft yelp.

Bri turned her head very slowly to look in Mark’s direction, then she winked.

She shifted her head to Emma’s left ear and whispered something and Emma’s knees buckled even as Bri pushed her onto the bed. The way her body dropped reminded him of a puppet and those strings all being cut in one instant.

Bri then climbed onto the bed, palmed Emma’s pussy and began feeling her up quite seriously as she whispered other things into her ear. More yelps, a soft “oh god...” and then Emma convulsed twice and that was that: she was gone.

As Bri climbed off the bed and made her way to Mark, he stepped forward and they met in a pretty serious kiss as they wrapped their arms around each other tightly.

After about a full minute, Bri pulled back and realized that this Mark was truly not the Mark she’d known. The fact that she was practically gushing her own desire for him down the insides of her thighs wasn’t lost to the moment.

“Wow,” she exclaimed.

“You said it,” Mark replied.

They laughed and hugged tightly for a few moments, then turned to look at Emma.

“So, what shall we do with that, hrmmm?” Bri asked.

“I presume you sent her off to dreamland for a while?”

“Yeah, after what you did to her back there earlier, you scrambled her pretty damned well.”

Mark didn’t waste another second and grabbed Bri exactly the same way: his left hand squeezed her soft throat to choke her as he pulled her head back into his left shoulder. Instead of his thumb, and instead of her asshole, he slid that insanely stiff cock of his deep inside her very wet and ready pussy. She managed to yelp softly considering just how well he was choking her.

“This is what you want, isn’t it?” he deep whispered. “This, to be taken this way, mine, all mine now, just my flesh to enjoy, to fuck, as I desire, is it not?”

“yeeesssssss...” she was barely able to breathe out.

“I love fucking you, Brianna, I always have, and I always held back, I just wanted you to feel good every time, that was my priority. But now things are different because I’m different; I am not the same Mark you once knew. I’m going to fuck you the way I want to fuck you tonight. Later, much later, we can do things in other ways, but for now, this,” and he stroked into her as deep as he could and she felt it as he went truly balls deep, “is mine. Head to toe, asshole to abdomen, you are mine, say it, now

“i’m... yoursss... Sirrrr...”

“Good girl, very good girl.”

He shifted his right arm to take both of her arms and fold them behind her and hold them in place out of her control. At the same time, he released her neck and then grabbed a fistful of hair at the scalp and yanked her head back as he seriously fucked her as deep and hard as he possibly could for several minutes.

The pulling on the hair was a new experience for Bri with Mark; she’d wanted him to do it in their couplings of the past and he never seemed to pick up on her signals. She never felt it right to direct him towards doing it, but now, as he stroked her so fucking deep, fast, and hard any thoughts or cares about the past were lost to the feelings he was creating in her by fucking her quite so well.

She believed only a short time earlier that Mark would indeed fuck her brains out and it was happening, and it was so fucking hot.

He fucked her hard and walked her toward the bed, deep stroking her every step of the way, just a constant deep pumping into her pussy and she wasn’t sure she’d be able to stand much longer.

“Wake her up, now,” he growled in her ear.

“Emma, wake up, now.“

Emma’s eyes opened, and as her head rose all she saw was Bri’s head pulled back, her hair flailing behind it, arms pinned behind even as Mark appeared to be fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

He pushed Bri’s head forward:

“Look at her, Bri.”

As soon as Bri was able to make eye contact with Emma both of them gasped softly.

“Bri, be still, be still, girl.”

Bri’s body obeyed, and her eyes locked on to Emma’s, helpless, unable to even blink.

“Did you ever fantasize about Bri and I this way, Emma? Our two healthy young bodies, fucking each other senseless, or that you might be able to be with us, about to become part of it?”

Emma nodded, actually, but it wasn’t surprising to Mark at that point.

“Emma, stand beside me,” he commanded.

She slid off the bed, taking a position directly beside him.

“I tasted you, and you are delicious, and now it’s time to return the favor. In a moment, you will taste me as deeply as I tasted you, do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good girl.”

He released Bri’s arms from the back and shoved her face-first into the mattress, still pumping her as deeply as he could even as he shifted his body on top of hers. He looked back at Emma and nodded, and she understood.

As he got more comfortable in his position, he turned her head to the side and released Bri’s hair so he could mount her properly in that prone-bone position and get the deepest possible strokes into her very hot very wet pussy.

“Bri, arch your back for me, girl, that’s right, lift it up so I can fuck you that much deeper, now, be still, right there, that’s perfect. Cum for me, girl, now,” he commanded even as he deep stroked her harder than ever given the new position. His bodyweight on hers and her arched back brought her ass up in a perfect position where he could just pump away for a long time with little effort expended.

Bri couldn’t do much more than squeal as the orgasm overtook her and that hard deep pumping just boosted it with every stroke.

He felt Emma’s hands rubbing slowly up the backs of his calves, then felt her shift to her fingernails. As they crossed the backs of his knees, he actually couldn’t pump into Bri for several seconds because of the twitching caused by the sensations as the involuntary shakes happened.

Z, of course, knowing what was about to happen after they’d considered it as a future fantasy earlier in the day, was quite happy indeed. He just waited for that moment when Emma slid that tongue in and hoped Mark would be able to hold out for as long as possible—he was not going to interfere in any way whatsoever.

It was all Mark’s night and the girls were all his.

Emma’s fingernails now at mid-thigh, almost there, and those shakes just kept happening.

As Mark lost himself and went on automatic pumping into Bri with the deepest longest strokes he could, Emma finally grabbed both his cheeks, exactly as he’d imagined it happening, and used her thumbs to separate them and open his rosebud. Just before she speared him deep with her soft wet tongue, he whispered to Bri:

“Bri, you’re free, fuck me, girl, fuck me NOW.“

Bri’s body went into overdrive and she tightened her back and thighs, pressing her ass up into Mark’s body as he was deep stroking down into her. He hit home, as deep as he could physically get into her, and Bri cried out then growled.

And then she really started fucking him hard, harder than he’d ever felt her. She’d crossed over to primal in those moments and was now completely on automatic herself.

As he pulled out, Emma’s tongue slid in and he cried out himself:

“GODDAMMIT... UNGH

What Mark didn’t know was that in the few moments before he’d arrived in the room, Bri and Emma had hatched a plan to do something for him that would—as they truly believed—blow his mind like nothing else ever had. They had no clue about his actual experiences with Sam and D over the past day and a half basically, and for them, even if they had it wouldn’t have altered their plans.

All Mark would be able to do was enjoy the experience they planned for him.

But for the next few minutes, all Bri, Mark, and Emma knew was that they were all quite compatible as the fucking on several levels continued.

* * *

As Kess led the now very deeply tranced Sam into their room, she directed him to sit on the bed. The way she’d said “Sam, come... with me” was a gift from Theresa, and there were many more to be discovered soon. She stood before him, stroking his face softly, noting with great satisfaction how he simply sat and stared straight ahead, basically at the level of her breasts.

She stepped forward and eased a nipple into his mouth, softly squeezed the back of his neck and whispered:

“Suck.”

Sam’s lips latched on, and while Kess didn’t have very large breasts, none of that mattered at that moment. What mattered was how much he wanted to please her, tranced or not.

“Such a good boy for me, Sam, you are such a good boy. Tonight, we make some magic happen, in many ways. Tonight, I will accept your surrender, as you will accept mine.”

No response from Sam at all, but Theresa told her in their little chat that Sam wouldn’t respond as much unless she allowed him to return to full waking consciousness. Kess thought about it for a few moments and realized that’s what she really wanted to do: to have Sam, wide awake, all of him, and allow the hypnotic aspects to happen whenever they did.

He felt so good there in her arms, hers wrapped around his head, making sure not to stroke his scalp in that way; she didn’t want him dropping off in those respects, at least not so soon. But he felt so good against her, softly suckling her nipple, then she shifted his head to the other, back and forth for a while, as he dropped deeper and deeper for her.

She knew what was going to happen, and after learning about how Sam and D and apparently Mark and Z had taken Theresa and Ray, and then Bri and Anna, it became just that much more important to her. She wasn’t opposed to it, obviously, and had no idea if Sam would actually want to be with her in such ways, but after hearing about what had occurred, it saddened her some small degrees that she wasn’t the first for Sam or D.

Considering it was Theresa and Ray, and how much she trusted all of Theresa, Kess felt quite confident when Theresa had told her earlier that she’d enjoy it more than she ever thought possible. Kess crossed a Rubicon of her own in making the decision to surrender all of herself to Sam.

As she looked down at Sam, seeing him suckling on her so gently, she really didn’t want to disturb him because he just looked so peaceful, and they had the weekend so there really was no rush. But after seeing what he’d done to Janine only minutes earlier, dominating her there in the living room, leaving her literally breathless, Kess allowed her desire for Sam to take over.

“Sam, my sleepy baby, come back to me, please.”

He shivered considerably for several moments as the trance let go, and as his eyes opened and he found himself holding Kess to a nipple, he glanced up and saw nothing but a beautiful smile looking down on him.

“Hi, lover,” she offered.

He softly bit the nipple and pulled it back till the tension yanked it from his teeth. She yelped as it happened and giggled.

“Hi, Tabitha.”

Her eyes went wide as saucers even as her nostrils flared pretty much instantly, and as she began to breathe in a pretty serious gasp, he twisted her onto the bed, catching her completely off-guard, and before she even really stopped bouncing on it he was balls deep inside her, already working on the second stroke.

“How... oh god... YESSSSS” was about all Kess was able to manage as Sam shifted into automatic and just ignored anything she might say. His entire focus, programmed into him by Theresa earlier and hidden from his conscious awareness, was pure primal fucking until he just couldn’t fuck her anymore, as long as it took to exhaust her.

The command was given to him and to be obeyed at the exclusion of anything that Kess might offer him once he slid deep inside her pussy which was, of course, the trigger—that first stroke deep inside her, that’s what started it.

Sam was a very good boy and he always obeyed.

His purpose was simple: do everything he possibly could to make her unable to speak intelligible speech.

He fucked her deep and hard for about ten minutes in that missionary position. He folded her legs back, licked the bottoms of her feet, sucked on her toes, tickled the backs of her knees, and constantly pumped into her as he ignored every word she was barely able to get out.

He rolled her over and pumped her prone-bone for another ten minutes or so even more deeply.

He grabbed a handful of hair at the scalp with his left hand and yanked her head back bringing her up on all fours as he fucked her doggie style for maybe twelve minutes, never stopping, always stroking. When she felt him shift a bit, she thought that part was over, but then he slipped his right thumb into her rosebud deep, all the way deep, and thumb-fucked her there even as he was still pumping into her without stopping.

Kess thought she’d lost her mind but then after a few minutes of that, he leaned into her back and slid that thumb into her mouth. He couldn’t squeeze her neck to command her to suck but she did it just the same, enjoying her taste on his thumb, now being as properly fucked front-to-back as Sam could manage.

He pulled on her hair even more and she rose against him, now spooning in some respects on their knees as he continued fucking her so deep and thumb-fucking her hungry mouth.

They fit together so well, both of them knew it, so did both of their counterparts, and most certainly both of their bodies.

D was quite happy so far with the whole process, and so was Sandy as they just kicked back and watched the action from their control rooms.

Sam felt his first orgasm approach and shifted his arms. He pulled his thumb out of her mouth, let go of her hair, and gently wrapped his left arm around her upper body. His right hand slid down and deeply fingered her with that two-finger stroke even as he continued pumping into her from behind. He leaned into her right shoulder and deep whispered:

“I love you, Kessandra Tabitha Montgomery, thank you.”

Kess basically saw stars appear before her eyes. Her mouth opened to offer a sound, but the orgasm hit her so hard and fast as those words sank into her mind that she blacked out before it could happen.

Sam just kept right on fucking as he released her now perfectly relaxed body gently to the bed in front of her. He eased himself onto her back, then rolled off to her left side slowly. He pulled her into him and they ended up in a true spoon position on the bed.

And Sam just kept fucking her, but it wasn’t nearly as hard and pounding as it had been only moments earlier; it became much slower and much gentler but still very deep. As he snuggled into her upper body, he nuzzled into the right side of her neck and just kept repeating that same phrase over and over again as soft whispers until he drifted off to dreamland himself.

With each whisper, the body-known-as-Kess had whimpered softly.

* * *

Theresa had been slowly walking back into the master bedroom, just a few inches at a time as Janine’s mouth stayed on her, crawling to keep that suction going as commanded. When Theresa finally got to the foot of the bed, she stroked her fingernails one more time through Janine’s hair, grazing the scalp as she whispered: “Be still.”

Janine went still as commanded, eyes closed, tongue slightly out. Her entire lower face and neck had been practically soaked by Theresa’s juices. Theresa leaned in and gave her a kiss which brought Janine back.

“Mistress?” she asked.

“Yes, my sleepy girl?”

Janine turned her head, realizing they were now in the bedroom and the doors were behind her and closed.

“Well, Sam does get a kick out of that, I suppose I’ll get used to it at some point myself.”

They both laughed for a bit and Theresa offered her hands to pull Janine into a standing kiss.

“Without prying, may I ask what you and Kess spoke about earlier in private?”

“Kess was somewhat worried about something and I helped her understand it’s a good thing,” Theresa offered.

“Sam and Mark, maybe?”

“Yes, she’s worried about both of them, which is understandable. Sam’s gone through a rather serious amount of change in just a week now, and Kess had concerns about them affecting him in negative ways. I assured her, or reassured her I suppose, that Sam, by his own admission, is just fine with everything that’s happened so far between both him and Mark.”

“She really does love him, I’m so happy about that. I was worried about it, Theresa, and I know we talked about my taking a chance on him. Even so, even I can’t stop worrying about how things are going to proceed. And now with Michael coming into the picture, I—

“Michael isn’t a mortal lock yet, Janine, but it’s a safe bet that yes, that he’ll call me soon enough and offer himself. He’s a healthy young man, with no current attachments, a wonderful subject, and I mean come on, that body, that cock, girl, don’t kid yourself.”

They laughed again and hugged as they danced their own little back and forth in that very quiet bedroom.

“When I accept Michael’s surrender the first time, I want you there with me, to watch how it’s done, understand?”

“Me? I... well, I mean I don’t know if... do you think he’ll mind?”

“He won’t know you’re there, of course, and while I can give you very precise and very exacting instructions, honestly, the best way to learn how to do that for a good boy properly is to simply watch me in action, and then do it yourself.”

“Me?”

“You said that already, my dear.”

More giggles between them and a kiss.

“Don’t worry, my sleepy girl, when the time comes, you’ll feed on Michael’s surrender and he’ll never ever forget it, I promise.”

Theresa twirled Janine around once on the carpet and then lay her back on the bed as she spun around, dropping her into trance in the process with a finger snap-sleep command.

“Just like I’m going to accept yours, right now. Sleep, Janine, and obey.”

Theresa climbed up next to her sleepy girl, softly stroked her tummy, and deep whispered new instructions that she’d never thought to offer a girl before.

* * *

Mark reached a point of no return for a fifth time as Emma continued to deeply tongue-fuck him even as Bri had pushed back on him constantly. She’d picked up a rhythm with his strokes and used the bounce of the bed to really fuck his cock with her pussy something fierce.

Even though he had the dominant position on top of her, she literally fucked him with the bounces. At the same time, when she pulled her hips and lower back up into his groin, it lifted him a few extra inches which just drove his rosebud onto Emma’s tongue even deeper.

Bri realized he wasn’t going to last much longer so she used her right foot to tap Emma on her right thigh a few times. Emma reached down and tapped Bri’s foot a few times, and then they began working on their plan.

“That’s it, Mark, fuck me, fuck that pussy, get in there, boy, FUCK ME, HARDER...” Bri growled out.

That sound, hearing her voice take on that quality, caused him to buck harder into her and he ended up growling himself on several strokes as he leaned into her back. He actually bit her on the shoulder softly and she yelped because of it but that didn’t sway her from her purpose.

“That’s right, fuck me, you are such a good boy, Mark, such a good boy for us, fucking me so well, soon you’ll be fucking Emma so deep, and she’ll love it. She knows you’re fucking me so well, and she loves the way you taste, don’t you, Emma?”

“Yesssss...” was all that Mark heard from behind as that tongue stopped fucking his rosebud for only a few moments and then it slid right back in.

“Such a very good boy, isn’t he, Emma? He tastes so good, but now those soft balls of his, they’re reaching that point. Check his balls, Emma, gently, just see how those soft balls are doing as he fucks me so well.”

Mark wasn’t sure what that meant, but he felt Emma’s hands shift: her left hand moved in some respect and he felt her fingertips there even as that tongue continued stabbing him, but her right hand suddenly palmed his balls so perfectly he cried out.

“Got you by the balls, does she? Yes, that feels so good as she strokes those balls around and around, around and around,” Bri announced even as Emma’s palm did just that: that slow round and round motion that created a light sleepy feeling as part of the surrender ritual.

Mark felt it coming on, wanted to fight it, knew if it was just Bri or just Emma he could probably manage to hold out. But both of them at the same time, with how well Bri and he fit together, how good she felt under him, and with Emma’s constant soft palming of his balls, he didn’t stand a chance.

“Such a good boy you are for us, Mark, so sleepy, so relaxed, and you relax even more deeply now. Stroke me deep and slow, slow down, Mark, fuck me deep and slow as Emma strokes those balls around and around. Let it happen, let that sleepy bliss wash over you, such a good boy for us, just let it happen, we’ll take such good care of you, we promise.”

He fought it, he really did, and for a brief moment he almost poked Z for some help but decided no, it was his night, he’d earned it, and he’d given them what he could for now—they had a whole weekend together, and he planned to make it the best one of all their lives.

Mark slipped into the level of trance that usually only happened when he was deep fucking Theresa under her spell when she’d entice him to slow down and just be her sleepy boy. It felt so much better for him and allowed him to be more aware in those moments of every single centimeter of his body so in tune with the experience. The primal pure raw fucking didn’t really allow for the same kind of pleasure: it was the natural stick it in—dump the load—get out kind of reaction where this was something entirely different.

He felt Bri, all of her, laying under him, and with each deeper and slower stroke, along with that palm stroking his balls so well, Mark simply drifted off and his body went on automatic for a while.

Bri felt the shift and tapped Emma with her foot again.

Emma shifted her hands, pulled back, and used her left hand to reach over the outside of Mark’s right thigh and basically pull him to her left which rolled him off Bri’s back. The moment he lay there, on his back, fully open to Emma, she had her lips on the head of his cock in no more than three seconds.

He lifted his head, saw her, saw her wink, felt her lips wrap around the head of his cock, and felt her right palm press into his balls. Once she began to suck just the head up and down slowly, so slowly, that was it for Mark.

That docile sleepy feeling washed over him and he tranced deep, instantly, exactly as conditioned. His head fell back, his eyes closed, and Mark whimpered.

Bri rolled to her right side then sat up slowly, and drew a circle around the area on Mark’s tummy just under his belly-button. She held up her hand and pointed to her fingertips as she showed Emma how to do that soft stroking and where.

She mouthed the words: “Just your fingertips, nothing more.”

She then demonstrated on her own tummy for a few seconds and Emma winked, still softly sucking up and down on the head of his cock.

Her left hand reached up over his right thigh and lay carefully on it so that her wrist could bend and allow just the fingertips to touch that area, and as soon as all five of them made contact and started that slow circular stroking, Mark whimpered quite loudly.

Bri lay back beside him and started whispering:

“That’s right, our sleepy boy, I’ve had the pleasure of accepting your surrender, and now it’s time for Emma to accept it as well. Her lips feel so good on your cock right now, do they not?”

“Yessssss.”

“Good boy, and it’ll get so much better in a few moments, we’re both going to help you surrender. Sit up for me, Mark.”

He crunched his abdomen and Emma stopped the stroking for a few moments but that mouth just kept sucking as instructed. Bri winked and then shifted to take a position behind Mark with him between her legs.

“Lay back for me, sleepy boy, that’s right, relax into me, Mark, relax, and let go into me, so comfortable and warm, so soft and sleepy,” and Bri nodded to Emma. As Mark allowed himself to just totally lay back against Bri’s upper body, Emma renewed the stroking on his tummy and he moaned so softly it made the hairs on both the girl’s necks stand up straight and give them goosebumps.

Bri held up her right hand and curled it a bit and then did an around and around motion, then pointed and mouthed: “Don’t forget the balls, gotta do all of it” and she proceeded—in a pantomime performance of sorts—to relay the idea of the fingertips on the tummy by moving her hand around in the air fingers curled together, and then sucked in her cheeks to relay the sucking on his cock, and finally a curved palm to relay the idea of stroking the balls around and around.

Emma raised her right hand and made an “OK” symbol and then gently pressed the palm into Mark’s balls and began that around and around motion. That prompted another soft moan as he practically melted into Bri’s body and she almost came when it happened.

Earlier in the evening when Bri heard about that hyper-fractionation thing Z had helped create for Sam, she had an idea she was about to put into motion for Mark. She wasn’t sure it would work, obviously, and she certainly wasn’t going to fractionate him hundreds of times, but what she was going to do would most certainly have some lasting effect on him. She considered that she hadn’t talked with Theresa about it prior, but it was now or never.

After maybe three minutes of just keeping him sleepy and docile with the stroking, the sucking, and the soft whispers of being such a good boy for them, Bri leaned her head to the side and nodded. Emma stopped sucking for just a few moments, took in a long deep breath, and because of that incredible memory of hers, she remembered exactly what Theresa had told them earlier at Applebee’s about how to accept a good boy’s surrender.

She was 100% confident, even from just those verbal instructions, that Mark was soon going to be hers, every centimeter of him.

And she knew that soon, probably later in the morning, she’d be all his when he took her in the shower and fucked her to sleep and accepted her surrender as well. She wanted it, and she was going to make it happen.

“Mark, offer me your surrender.”

His eyes opened, found Emma’s, felt that trance wash over him, and whispered:

“Please accept my surrender.”

She smiled and went right back to his cock; her hands had continued to stroke him in those moments.

Her lips wrapped around the head and she throated him several times, each time dropping him deeper and Bri felt his body responding to it each time. Just a bit more relaxed, just a bit more letting go, exactly as he’d done when Anna accepted his surrender under Theresa’s watchful eye days prior.

Bri nodded as Emma sucked, then Emma stopped the deeper sucking and pulled back to the head and just waited. As Mark’s eyes focused on hers, she pursed her lips as instructed and held the stare, immobilizing him. Bri actually felt the shiver as his body went cataleptic, and nodded as it happened.

She didn’t want to distract Emma in any way or cause her to shift her eyes away so she just held her breath for the next big moment.

Emma tapped Mark’s tummy twice and then sucked in her cheeks. He stared deep into her eyes, gasped, and as the orgasm started and his surrender actually began, Bri reached up quickly and switched Mark off.

His body lifted off the bed because of the now hypnotically induced orgasm that came with being switched off as he drove his cock deep into Emma’s mouth and she accepted it as deeply as she could take it.

Then Bri switched him back on.

His body dropped, and he came a second time in that surrender.

Emma just held her position, lips hooked under the glans, cheeks sucked in deeply, eyes open, waiting for him to make that eye contact.

After maybe twenty-five seconds or so, he managed to open them, and she double-tapped his tummy again. That caused him to look into her eyes, trancing him, and Bri switched him off again.

Another orgasm, up off the bed, and she switched him back on.

Then off, then on, then off, then on, the whole time Emma doing her best to maintain that suction as best she could.

His body began to twitch pretty severely; the back-to-back orgasms drove him so deep he blacked out entirely.

As Emma continued the suction, suddenly a voice came from Mark that neither Bri or Emma recognized:

“Ladies, that was amazing, but Mark is done for, so is Z, they’re gone, you’ve done very well and Mark and Z are so incredibly grateful for what you’ve given him tonight. But now, it’s time to... (SNAP)SLEEP!”

Bri collapsed back on the bed, Emma collapsed back slightly on the edge of the bed and almost fell to the floor before Victor was able to catch her gently. He pulled her up into his arms, gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, and then lifted her and carried her to the side of the bed and placed her softly onto the mattress with some pillows under her head.

He leaned into her ear and whispered a few things and got a soft nod.

He walked around to the other side and adjusted Bri off to the side somewhat—his intention was to place Mark’s body between them and snuggle, but he needed something to drink after all that.

He leaned into Bri and whispered:

“Body, I know you can hear me, thank you, I’m Victor, and I hope to make your acquaintance very soon.”

It was the same thing he’d whispered to Emma, and the body-known-as-Brianna nodded.

“Good girls, bodies, thank you again, take them to dreamland and I’ll be back shortly to join them.”

Both Bri and Emma melted into the mattress, deeper asleep than either of them had ever been before.

Victor headed to the kitchen.

* * *

Sam woke up first, still inside of Kess, still somewhat erect, and he shook his head at just how insane that aspect of his anatomy happened to be.

“Never enough, eh?” he commented internally.

He whispered a few words into Kess’ ear, got a nod of confirmation, then slid off the bed. He grabbed the top sheet and covered her and kissed her shoulder.

He headed to the kitchen for something to drink and was quite surprised to see...

“I’m going to bet that Mark and Z are way way gone by now, so, Victor, how are you doing?”

“Very perceptive, and impressive,” as Victor raised his can of Cream Soda as a toast. “Apparently one girl is enough for you to handle, eh?”

“Well, that depends, because I was in control this time. But later, depending on how things work out, I’ll find out soon enough. Janine gave me a warning of sorts that when I get Kess into a seriously primal state, she could—as Janine so eloquently put it—rip my dick off if I’m not careful.”

They both giggled for a few moments.

“Mark and Z, they’ve never been with Kess, at least in the actual fucking sense. She’s played with them in the past, along with Janine, a small amount of oral once or twice, nothing serious. They do so love to keep Mark docile and sleepy because it’s what he wants: to be teased in those ways that such girls are capable of. I’m wondering now that Mark is making some changes, are you OK with it at some time in the future if he wants to play with Kess in a more, how shall I put it, deep manner? Or Janine?”

“We belong to them, they belong to us, give and take, it is the nature of balance,” Sam offered as he opened one of the bottles of Gatorade.

“How are you doing, seriously?” Victor asked.

“I’m doing well, somewhat exhausted after that session with her. I think, but I’m not 100% sure about this, that Theresa dropped some suggestions into my noggin earlier in the bedroom when she was training us.”

“She did indeed. Shall I spill the beans, as the saying goes?” Victor even grinned as he said it.

“You heard what she offered me I take it?”

“Of course, as I explained yesterday, we aren’t subject to the hypnotic aspects of your relationships, those things are related specifically to your minds, not the bodies. Yes, we respond to suggestions at our whim, and since it’s almost always a pleasurable thing, we have no issues with any of them. So yes, even in spite of some people thinking the unconscious is always listening—and in some technical respects it is because we, meaning the ears aspect of us, don’t have an off-switch, so to speak—there are times when such communications can happen and the unconscious isn’t aware of it for various reasons upon the attempt to recall such things.“

“So in other words, everything that our ears pick up is always transmitted to our brains for analysis, but sometimes the actual analysis is below the level of unconscious awareness, yes?” Sam asked.

“Could not have expressed it better myself. But the info is in here,” as Victor poked himself. “It’s not always accessible to Z, or D, or the other counterparts as you’re calling them. A decent choice of words, I suppose.”

“Thanks.”

“Theresa gave you suggestions that upon sliding into Kess, and I mean her pussy as instructed, you’d go basically primal on her yourself with one pure focus: fuck her till she’s completely gone, and don’t stop till you’ve accomplished it. You were told to ignore anything she said to you; even if she begged you to stop, you’d just keep hammering away. Her only safeword basically would have been her telling you that you were hurting her—as long as she was OK with the experience, and offered no such notification, you were to fuck her till she was done, period, end of story.”

“Makes sense, I do believe that’s what I did, on several levels, so I’m happy with the results. I’m almost sore, come to think of it. I don’t think I’ve ever fucked a girl that hard, or for that long in one session. I think once I got inside of her it was like thirty minutes or more until she finally gave out in my arms.”

“Good boy, Sam, very good boy. And good body, Brad.”

“It was fun, but the real fun happens later in the shower.”

Sam didn’t say it, and of course, once more he had that strange feeling as his body spoke for itself.

“Ah, going to fuck her to sleep? She’ll love it, Sam,” Victor offered, working on some grapes.

“I’m not sure I’m ready for that, I honestly can’t say—

“Oh bullshit,” Victor snapped. “Don’t go there. You know exactly what you want, stop being a pussy. Stop thinking, Sam, seriously, because that mind of yours, it’s a considerably powerful thing, but it’s getting in your way much too often.”

Sam actually wanted to yell something back at him but chose to keep it quiet.

“Yes, I know, you want to scream at me but you’re thinking about doing it and that holds you back. Say it, just fucking say it and be done with it.“

“I’m scared.”

“Yes, that much is obvious, because you love her, Sam. Janine loves Theresa, Theresa loves Janine. Bri loves Mark, admittedly, and now with Emma, after tonight, she’ll love both of them if she doesn’t already. What they both did to Mark earlier, geez, that was brilliant stuff.”

“Dare I ask?” Sam actually asked out loud.

“See, when you don’t think about it, you can say it out loud.“

“I didn’t say it, my body did, apparently Brad is curious.”

“And he didn’t even change his voice, you sneaky bastard, Brad,” as Victor offered another toast.

Sam’s hand tipped the Gatorade bottle forward but obviously, he didn’t do it.

“Mark made a fantasy come true, and in the process, the girls wore him out, but he gave it his very best effort, I assure you. Once the girls started working together, which was so wonderful, Mark had no choice but to give in. Bri seduced his mind, Emma seduced his balls, more or less, and turned the tables—and Mark as well, literally—and Emma accepted his surrender. But the moment he surrendered to her, in that exact moment, Bri switched him off.”

“Say what?” Sam asked.

“Oh, it was beautiful. The moment his surrender began, Bri reached up and switched him off. So the orgasm that started with the surrender ended up getting magnified quite a bit as the off-switch orgasm slammed into him, but it gets better. Emma stayed there, sucking those cheeks in, still staring, and then Bri switched him back on a few seconds later. He opened his eyes after about half a minute, looked into Emma’s eyes again, got tranced again instantly, and he started to orgasm again as the surrender started a second time when Bri switched him off yet again.”

“Oh shit...”

“Yes, exactly. Then she proceeded to switch him on and off a few more times, and boy, let me tell you, Mark went someplace he’s never been before and took Z right along with him. I had to step in and bring that wonderful event to a halt, unfortunately, and I put the girls to sleep and shall be returning to them shortly to snuggle and sleep for several hours.”

“I know it’s silly to ask, but—

“They’re fine, they’re better than fine actually. In dreamland, reliving those memories, those fantasies, similar to that theater thing Z created for D. They’re happy, Sam, we are happy for them, so you be happy for them as well. Seriously, we told you, everything is going to be fine.“

“It’s still a bit weird to be having this conversation, you do realize that, right?”

“Yes, I know. Oh, one nice thing: when I put the girls to sleep, I said hi to their bodies, and their bodies responded so, now the door is open somewhat, we’ll see what happens in the future. No direct contact yet other than my introduction and a nod of confirmation that I was heard on that level. It’s promising, and as we’ve said: if all of us—and I presume at this point this boy Michael might be entering our little hypno-family as Janine has referred to it—can become acquainted on all the levels that truly matter, all of your lives will improve in ways none of you can yet imagine.”

“I guess we’ll find out soon enough. As for Michael, I don’t—

“There you go thinking again, it’s nothing but trouble, really. I can tell you, that even just with a few moments in his presence, he’s a very good boy. His aura is quite strong, and while he has a rather submissive heart—he belongs to Theresa already and we’re pretty sure he knows it, at least his body does. I can’t wait to get to know him better and I get the feeling that Mark and Z will enjoy that as well. Look, I’m not saying what you think I’m saying, Sam: I’m not telling you he has to be part of what you and Mark, and D and Z are sharing now. I am not saying that, not even hinting at it, understand?“

“Yes, I get that, even so, it seems like you are.”

“As you just said, you’ll find out soon enough, meaning time will tell. If some spark happens, great. If not, trust me, Janine and Theresa, and DJ and Ray, they’re going to drain that boy, so many times, so often, he won’t know up from down and right from left. He’ll be as happy as Mark and Z are at this very moment because of it.”

“You picked up on that much from him just from a few minutes of being around him?” Sam asked, a serious look on his face.

“Sam, we, this body, your body, all the other’s bodies as well, you have no idea what’s really possible. In time, if you and the rest are willing, and you’ll trust yourselves as well as us, the very bodies that make you possible can make some pretty cool magic happen too. Care for a demo?”

“A demo of what?”

“A small demo of what we are capable of, and it’s not a sexual thing, I promise, so no spurting off on the counter here.”

“Sure, why not.”

“Brad, do me a favor: unlock Sam’s hearing, for just ten seconds because you and I both know he’s not going to be able to tolerate much more than that. Just ten seconds, if he has a problem with it and you pick up on it, return it to normal, please. Begin.”

Sam felt his head nod a confirmation and then suddenly he heard everything going on around him.

He heard the refrigerator there even though he never noticed it prior to that moment. It was really quiet like Theresa’s was but now it was like, loud almost.

He heard voices coming from behind him and he turned to face the wall of the kitchenette and could actually make out a male voice, a female voice, and even voices from a TV. The closest room was across the hall but he was hearing them with a great deal of clarity.

He heard cars driving by outside on the expressway where before he had never heard them at all.

He heard Victor breathing, and as Victor took a sip of his soda, Sam could clearly hear the gulp from at least six feet away. He even heard Victor’s stomach growl once and Victor noted the reaction to it on Sams’s face and grinned.

And then he heard Kess call his name softly.

His lips moved and his body spoke: “Kess is calling for him, he needs to go.”

“So, Sam, convinced? You, as a person, working with us, as your body, are capable of things you seriously have never even considered. We’ll talk more in the future, but Kess needs you, just as Bri and Emma need me. Get some sleep, seriously, deep sleep for about two hours. Brad, when he’s back in bed, make it happen, he’ll need the rest for later when the rest of the suggestions Theresa dropped on him kick in.”

“I was there, you know,” Brad answered rather emphatically.

Sam shook his head, swigged the rest of the Gatorade, capped the bottle and put it in the trash.

“You two, I swear. Thank you for the demo, and yes that was rather awesome. Super-hearing, go figure.”

Sam walked off as Victor finished his Cream Soda, crushing the can in his hand and putting it in the trash.

“Kids, maybe someday they’ll understand.”

Victor made his way back to his room and slid onto the bed slowly. He pulled the top sheet and comforter over himself and the girls and then whispered for them to snuggle into him. Their soft warm bodies slid into him, snuggled, and Victor let go.

As Sam entered his room, Kess was nowhere to be seen; the light under the bathroom door gave him a clue, however. The door opened and there she stood, just for a moment, smiling, and then she ran to him and leaped into his arms once more.

“I love you, Samuel Bradley Wilkins, thank you,” she whispered softly into his left ear.

“You’re very welcome.”

“So, I’m guessing Janine ratted out my middle name, eh?”

“Tabitha, it has a nice ring to it. She told me you’d totally freak out if I used it, told me as a warning practically and to be wary of it if I used it.”

“Well, that was me before, I suppose.”

“Before what?”

“Before you fucked my brains out, silly boy.”

That silly boy reference made his cock pulse, and another trigger kicked in.

“Kess, I...” was all he could manage to say before it took hold.

Sam reached up and squeezed the back of her neck to put her to sleep. He carried her in his arms to the bathroom, instructed her to stand beside the shower stall, and then he got the water running and adjusted it to a comfortable but still fairly hot temperature.

Before he could get the body wash bottle in his hand, he felt a soft warm hand on his cock, stroking back and forth, back and forth, and it made him so very sleepy so fast he could barely stay standing.

“That’s right, all mine, exactly as programmed, ready to fuck, my good boy, always my good boy. We’re both programmed to fuck, Sam, Theresa made sure of it, and I know what’s going to happen, and I want it to happen. You’re going to fuck me to sleep, in that special way, as long as you can stand doing it. We both want this to happen, and it’s going to happen, right now.”

After hearing what she said, Sam actually shook off his trance. The hyper-fractionation aspects and his serious experience of so many trances, coupled with the fact that he knew he could always dismiss or ignore any commands, instructions, or suggestions he was given by anyone—even Kess as she’d just done—ensured he was able to shift back to a waking state.

“Kess, I do want this, but I need to know you truly want it, and I can’t trust what you just said because I know it comes from you in trance. Please, wake up, for me, now.“

Kess shook off the trance just as easily as Sam had.

“I can do that too, you know. Theresa said there would be a high probability you’d fight this, and wake yourself up, she planned for it actually. We covered a lot of ground about you in a short period of time earlier. She knows you pretty damned well, and me too. You understand this, yes?” she asked as she reached up and palmed his face softly.

“Yes, I’m like an open book for her it seems. It’s not a negative, that much I’m aware of, but sometimes being that predictable, well, it’s not always a good thing.”

“So be unpredictable,” Kess said with a wink.

He reached up quickly with both hands, cradling her face, but then simply whispered:

“Tabitha, may I fuck you to sleep?”

She was expecting to be dropped, and almost let it happen on her own, but she did tell him to be unpredictable and she’d never expected him to ask her in that way, let alone use her middle name again too.

“Yes. Please. Now.”

He gave her a deep kiss, pulled her into the shower and closed the door behind them. Body wash, her face against the wall, her fingers working themselves into her rosebud for a few minutes, then her taking his hand and having his larger fingers working their way in for a few more minutes.

She was so hot, so insanely hot, and his cock needed to be inside her, he needed to do this for her as badly as she needed him to do it.

He whispered once more than he loved her and then slid in very slowly.

She cried out, just a few moments of discomfort, and he stopped. She turned and looked into his eyes, nodding slowly, giving him the info he needed: go slow, take your time, we’re not in a rush here.

His number one priority was not to cause her pain or discomfort, even in spite of being able to get three of his fingers deep to the knuckles inside her only a few minutes prior. Her body apparently adjusted quickly, so he needed to slow down to ease her open to accommodate his full girth comfortably.

She was insanely tight, much tighter than Theresa had been or Bri as well. Since this was a fully conscious experience unlike those other two experiences—where Ray and Anna had tranced him and then allowed him about fifteen to twenty minutes of prep and slow penetration till they were ready to awaken him for the more serious action—Sam decided he really had to go slow and let her set the pace as she felt comfortable.

Kess wasn’t getting any help from Sandy in terms of being more relaxed, especially with the sphincter muscles which basically caused her anus to contract and release. This entirely conscious experience was as real as it could get for both of them, so Sam shifted into a slower mode mentally and fought off that primal urge to pump away.

He leaned in and whispered:

“You lead, I follow. I’ll stay still, use me, Kess, you are in control for now until we’re at a point where you feel safe to let go and give control to me, understand?”

A nod and a soft smile.

He wasn’t hurting her, and she felt no pain so far—that was just a first reaction to him actually penetrating her in that way. She wanted it so badly and she knew that the primal part of her could just snap at any moment because of just how raw this act was for her.

No boy had ever taken her there prior to just what Sam had done only a few minutes prior. No boy had ever been inside her rosebud with his cock, just fingers and tongues, and yes, some dildos and vibrators in her play with Janine and other girls in the past.

Just the fact that at that moment Sam was inside her ass was a big moment for her. Kess had wanted to find someone she could trust that much, someone that she’d care about so much as to allow herself to be taken in that most primal and intimate way.

And now it was happening, and it was with the right one.

She squirted some body wash on her fingers and then reached back. She pulled Sam’s cock slightly out a bit until it was free of her, and she rubbed the body wash on her rosebud and the head of his cock. She then turned and offered a kiss.

As he kissed her, she pushed back on him and he slid in, deeper, deeper, and even deeper, and kept sliding in. Her kiss intensified as she twisted to get her right arm over his shoulder and pulled him into her even as his cock continued to slide in very slowly.

After about thirty seconds, Sam was balls deep inside Kess, and she only whimpered.

“Hold it, please, be still,” she whispered, staring into his eyes.

Sam obeyed.

“That’s right, be still for me, Sam, let me do all the work for now. Be still, watch my eyes, just be still and let me fuck you this way for a few minutes. Let me get used to you inside of me this deeply, filling me in this way, something I’ve wanted for a long time. I trust you, Sam, with everything I am and everything I have to offer, including this.”

She pulled her hips forward slowly as he stood still as instructed, unmoving in any respects at all. His cock pulsed and throbbed inside her, and she loved how it felt. His hot stiff cock, pulsing so well with the beats of his heart. While she did her best to keep from squeezing him so hard, it was difficult because he fit her so well, filling her as she’d always imagined the one for her could.

“All the way out, need some more body wash.”

She pulled her hips forward and pushed back on him softly and he did exit her completely. She squirted an amount of body wash directly on his cock across the top side then set the bottle down. She stroked his cock to spread it around, lined him up once more and slid back, a bit harder and faster. As he entered her, he couldn’t help but moan and she giggled.

“Feels good, does it not? You’re free, Sam, just... don’t move so much. I know, believe me, I know what you’re feeling, that primal part of me is hammering on my awareness right now, I’m doing my very best to hold it back but at some point, it’s going to be set free, I hope it happens for both of us.”

“I... I don’t want to hurt you, Kess.”

“You won’t because it’s not in your nature. You’ll fuck me to sleep deeply, and slowly, there’s no rush here. It doesn’t have to be a marathon for us, we’ve got nothing but time, Sam. It’s just you, just me, and the here and now.”

Sam shifted his position slightly now that he was free to move. He leaned into Kess, kissing on the back of her neck. He giggled and she asked why.

“Your rose, it’s a beautiful thing, Kess.”

“Relax and let go,” she whispered.

Sam’s eyes locked onto the rose as programmed.

“See and obey.”

He shifted his vision to her eyes and heard the next command:

“Fuck me deep and slow, Sam, deep and slow, no hurry, no rush, just deep and slow for now until I allow you to awaken. Deep and slow, begin.”

Sam obeyed and fucked her deep and slow for about nine minutes, with Kess getting more comfortable the whole time. Sometimes she’d pause him to douse his cock in body wash, then have him pick up where he left off, but he obeyed perfectly: he fucked her deep and slow exactly as she’d instructed.

After about ten minutes, she whispered for him to awaken.

“Hi,” he said.

“Hi yourself,” she replied.

“You OK?”

“I’m OK, you?”

“You’re very tight, Kess, and very hot, and I’m not sure how long I—

She squeezed his neck and put him to sleep while whispering suggestions that he’d be able to continue as long as needed even in spite of that urge to release. She released the grip and he came back up.

“I told you, Theresa knows you very well, she was prepared for that too, so, now you’re covered,” Kess whispered with a wink.

“I could probably do that for you, you know, tone things down a bit.”

“I don’t want to be toned down, Sam, I want this part of me to be free, it’s never been able to be free with anyone. Girls can’t do this for me, only a boy can, only you, right here, right now. I want to be free with you, so whenever—

Before she could finish the sentence, Sam pressed her face into the tiles, squeezed her neck, and put Kess to sleep with a full deep stroke to his balls and a deep whisper of that word they loved so much. She started to gasp, probably about to offer a yelp at the penetration and how deep it was, but she dropped into trance well before that happened.

“Sandy, if there is even a single moment of pain, you will stop this immediately, no games, no bullshit, I mean it. Stop me instantly if I cause her any discomfort.”

Sandy opened her eyes, looked at Sam, winked and said:

“Stop thinking, Sam, and fuck us to sleep, please?”

Without a thought, Sam pulled back and deep stroked Sandy and dropped her exactly as requested.

For the next eighteen minutes or so, Sam went on automatic as he’d done with Theresa and Ray, and Bri and Anna, and fucked both Kess and Sandy to sleep several hundred times. Up, down, in, out, over and over, driving them both to the edge of surrender. When Sam felt that urge to let go himself, he leaned into her ear and whispered:

“Tabitha, wake up.”

“FUCK ME!!!” was the response.

“Yes, Mistress.”

When he said it, that part of Kess made its appearance known and for several moments Sam thought that playful little jibe about her ripping his dick off just might have some truth to it. His cock found itself being squeezed so hard it was downright painful for a few moments until he fucked her to sleep once more. After a few moments, he woke her up and wham, right back to the serious contractions, and right back down into trance.

Realizing it was going to take everything he had to tame this new aspect of Kess, Sam leaned in, grabbed that neck and squeezed it tight and held it, then reached around and double-fingered her deep pressing against the clit from the inside. He gently started moving his fingers and even tranced, that part of Kess started to buck back against him.

“Wake up, bitch,” he growled in her ear.

Her eyes popped open and she attempted to turn her head but that hand on her neck, still squeezing, kept her from being able to do it.

“Fuck me, dammit, please.”

“Beg me, bitch.”

“Please, I need it, please, take me, fuck me, use me, all of me, just fuck me, hard.”

“Is that the best you can do?” as he deep stroked her and fingered her and hit that precise spot he’d been hoping for.

She yelped and softly cried but it wasn’t a cry of pain or discomfort, it was something much more important.

“I’m going to give you want you want, Tabitha.”

“Don’t call me that, fucker.”

“I know it’s not some alternate in there, there’s Kess, and Sandy, and the body-known-as-Kess, hi, yes I know about you, courtesy of the body-known-as-Mark and even my own body too. We know about you, body-known-as-Kess, and we know just what you’re capable of, just what we’re capable of too. I could simply step aside and let my body fuck your body till it drives you utterly out of your mind, and I’m sure it could, but for now, this is me, Sam, and I’m here to tell you that you are mine.“

And Sam started pounding away on that body, pumping into her so hard her own hips were smacking against the shower tiles. He pressed into her, got as deep inside her with each stroke as possible, double-fingering that clit from the inside, hitting that precise spot more and more frequently, and feeling that body bucking into him harder and harder with each deep penetration.

“Mine,” Sam deep whispered into her ear, only to get another serious hump as a reply.

Her head twisted slightly to one side, attempting to free itself from that grasp on the back of the neck but to no avail.

“Mine,” he continued to whisper with each deep stroke.

Her body went into a frenzy as she clamped down on him as hard as possible, hurting him to some degrees, and Sam just whispered again:

“Mine.”

The body whimpered, and Sam knew it was almost over.

“Mine.”

Several deeper strokes and he gently released his grip on the back of her neck, shifting his left hand over her shoulder and taking her soft neck into its grip. He pulled her head back to him, resting it on his left shoulder and deep whispered:

“You’re mine, Kessandra Tabitha Montgomery, head to toe, asshole,” and he deep stroked her one final time and just held it as he fingered her in that spot and started vibrating his hand as fast as he possibly could,” to abdomen, and you’ll always be safe with me. Let go, please, let go, give yourself to me, now.“

She cried out loudly, probably loud enough that everyone in the apartment might hear it, and then went limp in Sam’s arms. He simply stood there for another two minutes or so, holding her tightly, kissing her neck, and thanking her for her surrender with more whispers.

Sam was, more or less, keeping her pinned to the wall unfortunately and that wouldn’t last so he had no choice but to scoop her into his arms as gently as he could. He pushed the shower door open with his foot and then carried her to the bed but then decided on the small loveseat, at least until he could get her dried off. He placed her as gently as possible, then ran back to grab a towel.

He returned and toweled her off softly, rolling her to one side then the other, and decided to just wrap a smaller towel around her hair but wasn’t very good at doing that sort of thing, something he never had a skill for. Regardless, she was clean, as dry as possible, and he then lifted her and took her to the bed, placing her on the side for a few moments as he tossed the sheet and comforter out of the way to the other.

As he leaned over her, he felt a hand touch his chest right over his heart. He looked down and right into her eyes, wide open, staring at him.

“best. fuck. ever. thank you, sam.”

Spoken in such a soft voice, it wasn’t Kess, and it wasn’t Sandy either.

“Tabitha.”

“that will do for now, yes. if kess has an issue with it, we’ll work it out. i can’t wait to make acquaintance with your body, sam.”

“That’s Brad, and obviously he’s listening so, say hi, Brad.”

“hi.”

“we’re going to have so much fun together, all of us, but i mean seriously, best fuck ever. thank you, i think… i’ll...”

Her eyes closed, and that was that. The softest smile Sam had ever seen appeared on her face and then she rolled over into the comforter. He pulled it over her and then went to turn off the shower and get things situated.

When he was done, he returned to the bed, slid in on the opposite side, snuggled into her, and before he could do much else, he found himself staring into those wide-open eyes once again as she whispered:

“sleep, sam, deep sleep, make it happen, brad, thank you.”

“you’re welcommmmmmeeeee...”

* * *

Janine’s eyes opened, staring at the ceiling of the bedroom. A plain ceiling, a milky white color of whatever name, no texture at all. Some shadows of light from the lamps on the nightstands, but nothing really unusual in her opinion. She lifted her head slightly and saw Theresa there at the foot of the bed, apparently on the floor on her knees.

Janine realized she was situated at the end of the bed herself, and her legs, from the knees, were hanging over the side. They were slightly open and she wasn’t able to move them. Before she could really react, Theresa spoke, in her deepest most hypnotic voice:

“Janine, offer me your surrender.”

“Oh god,” was about the only thing she could say as her head fell back into the mattress.

Theresa slid that right thumb deep into her rosebud and began that slow consistent stroking once more, but this time, she added in the stroking on the tummy. As those fingertips started that slow circular motion, Janine felt like she was going to pass out almost instantly; that’s how profound the docile sleepy submissive feeling was when it hit her.

But she felt it consistently, like that thumb, and she reached a point where she leveled off basically and just felt so docile and sleepy, but no further.

“Good girl, look at me, Janine. I know it’s hard to lift that heavy head, but look at me, my sleepy girl.”

Janine lifted her head, and yes it was indeed quite difficult to do it.

“That’s right, into my eyes, look into my beautiful brilliant blue eyes, and be still.”

As the words “be still” hit her ears, her neck developed catalepsy. Keeping it up was no longer her concern; it was going to stay that way till something removed that effect.

“Good girl. In a moment, I’m going to suck on your clit softly. As I continue stroking you in these ways that keep you feeling so good, so sleepy, so docile and submissive, I’m going to increase the suction. You’ll feel it happen, and you’ll feel the incredible urge to let go and cum, but you won’t. No, that’s under my control, and no matter how good you feel, you will be unable to cum until I tap your tummy twice. When that happens, you will look at me, see me, see what I do to you in that moment, and then you’ll have the best orgasm of your entire life, and that will happen because I am telling you it’s going to happen. Say yes, I understand and I will obey, Mistress.”

“i understand... i will obey, mistress.”

She could just barely whisper at that point, finding it nearly impossible to keep her eyes open either.

“That orgasm, when it hits, will be when you offer me your surrender, and I will suck it all right out of you, every last drop of that sweet delicious surrender. You think you’ve given yourself to me before this, my sleepy girl, you have no idea. But you will, starting right now.”

And with that, Theresa went straight to that hood and sucked on it gently. Janine’s face instantly showed the expected result: eyes wide, mouth open, not a sound heard because it was just that intense. The stroking kept her unable to speak and she just had no energy to fight what Theresa was now doing to her.

The suction increased, more pleasure, but that stroking never wavered at all. She thought she’d felt insanely good during that session on the loveseat, but it offered nothing to compare to what she was experiencing in those moments as Theresa stared into her very soul, not blinking once, taking everything she had.

The tears flowed, and once Theresa saw them, she knew it was almost over. Another minute or so, and finally when Janine’s rosebud clamped down on her thumb seriously hard, Theresa pushed it considerably deep, double-tapped her tummy, and sucked in her cheeks which caused Janine’s clit to present itself from under the hood.

The orgasm hit, and it was indeed more than Janine could ever even dream of handling. As that blackness washed over her, her lips just managed to make out “i surrender” and Theresa winked.

Even after Janine drifted off, her rosebud was still clenching and Theresa decided to just keep sucking till it finally did. About forty seconds later, even her rosebud surrendered, and Theresa finally knew her sleepy girl was forevermore truly her sleepy girl.

“That worked out much better than I expected,” Theresa realized. “Guess I have some more training to do.”

As she thought about it, she realized at some point she’d be where Janine was in that moment and juiced hard because of it.

She got up and slid onto the bed and pulled her sleepy girl up several feet towards the top, placing a few pillows under her head. She then lay down beside Janine, placing her head on her lover’s chest.

The sound of Janine’s strong heart and her deep slow breathing lulled Theresa into deep sleep in under a minute.