The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 3

The body-known-as-Sam collapsed back into the loveseat instantly. Kess gently released him, making sure he was comfortable and in a manageable position, not totally flopped over or in danger of sliding off the soft leather surface onto the floor. She wasn’t sure she’d be able to keep him from falling if that happened so she provided a few additional suggestions for his open mind and then she went to remove those contacts.

She really liked them, but if Sam reacted to her natural eye color the way she thought he might then she’d simply have to go au naturale from that point on and use regular clear contacts. If that one change made him feel more comfortable with her, she was absolutely all for it.

Kess returned to the living room, grabbed the take-out containers, the forks, napkins, then made a second trip for the glasses and that almost empty bottle of wine. She sincerely hoped her Mistress wouldn’t be too upset but that would work itself out in the morning. With a final glance from the kitchen to Sam, she admired the peaceful look on his face as he drifted on her suggestions.

She took in a single deep breath, held it for a few moments then finally allowed it to escape her lungs in a slow sigh as she decided to make Sam the focus of her world.

She wanted to join him wherever his mind happened to drift in those moments as she glided across the floor towards him, but her newfound purpose sat there before her and so she positioned herself in between his legs and spoke:

“Sam, I’d like you to relax deeper for me, and I’d like you to sit forward just a bit. That’s it, sit up nice and straight for me, now please.”

The body-known-as-Sam rose to a full seated position, head slightly down giving her better access to his neck, waiting.

“Sam, open your eyes and look at me please, look into my eyes and see the real me, nothing between my eyes and your eyes. See only me, Sam.”

With her hand gently palming the back of his fairly relaxed but slightly tense neck, the body-known-as-Sam allowed his own head to look up, up to the focus of his world there in front of him. When his eyes opened and focused on her eyes, an almost electrical pulse shot through both of them and they both developed massive goosebumps for several entirely too short moments.

It was pure simple bliss being held that way, staring into each other’s eyes, exactly what he needed and exactly what she’d hoped for.

“So much for the my Raptor phase,” Kess mused to herself, smiling down at the man before her.

“Sam, I have two questions to ask you and while I know the answer to my first question, I’m going to ask it anyway, and I need you to answer me out loud, do you understand? You need to answer me out loud so you can hear yourself, both questions.”

She nodded her head slightly, he saw it, he nodded back.

“Sam, will you trust me, completely?”

“Yessss” came the already expected reply, and she thanked him.

“Sam,” she began, feeling the shivers already starting, “will you be my good boy?”

As she said the words, she felt him tense just ever so slightly, for such a brief moment as to have not even happened at all, and the body-known-as-Sam answered her with an almost desperate quality but also a joyful one at the same instant:

“YESSSS”

“Good boy,” Kess couldn’t help replying, “very good boy.”

More shivers, another sigh, and even a faintly detectable smile on the face of the body-known-as-Sam prompted her to smile once more, both outwardly and more importantly inside.

“Sam, take my hand and follow.”

The body-known-as-Sam was more than happy to comply, and Kess led him to the bathroom, giving him suggestions along the way that everything he was going to do would cause him to mentally relax more and more, every step, every breath, every action deepening the trance but keeping him more capable on the physical level than he had been previously.

She suggested that he make use of the toilet and he did so. The wine they’d consumed had run some of its course through their bodies and had some effect but Kess was confident she could keep things in check even with what she had planned next.

After relieving himself, Kess helped the body-known-as-Sam shed the shoes, the khaki slacks, the fake Polo shirt, his socks, then finally his underwear, some dark blue briefs that had, of course, themselves been tented for quite some time. She’d noticed the erection earlier, knew it would happen, was grateful for it. The fact that he remained erect for so long showed great potential for his stamina but she finally realized he’d need some relief and soon, and so would she.

As Kess admired this man standing before her, she began to touch him very lightly in various places, along the outer arms, across the ribs, noting the slight cruft of body hair across his chest—his arms had some heavier thicker hair, so did the fronts of his thighs.

“What better to stimulate skin than a thousand tiny paper cuts,” she mused.

A minor response from the body-known-as-Sam pleased her, but she wanted more. Having an idea, she ran with it.

Kess popped her claws, so to speak, and, starting at the body-known-as-Sam’s upper chest just in front of the clavicle on each side of his neck with both arms, she raked the fingernails only of each hand down his torso, making sure to maintain physical contact but keeping it as light as possible to ensure a heightened response.

The effect on the body-known-as-Sam was rather remarkable: a deep sudden gasp along with a slight clench of the jaw for a moment followed by a relaxation of the facial muscles as they smoothed out once more. His mouth formed that “O” that everybody finds so fucking hot on a subject willing to surrender to the power of their own imagination. As her hands crossed below his navel, she twisted her wrists slightly to maintain the contact and continue lower.

Kess raked her fingernails across the front of his thighs, then down across the knees, and down the front of his legs. As she squatted there in front of him and the body-known-as-Sam’s cock pulsed and throbbed in time with his heartbeat, she almost almost lost it and swallowed him whole. His scent, with the slight bit of pre-cum she could plainly see there at the tip was prodding her, literally, to do something.

So, she did.

She flicked her tongue out and licked the very tip of his cock and had her first taste of the body-known-as-Sam, but just that one flick. It was of course enough to send the body-known-as-Sam into a slight spasm, goosebumps galore. As the feeling really captured him Kess shifted her fingertips on the backs of his legs and began to drag them up, up, across the backs of the knees—at which point the body-known-as-Sam almost started to collapse but as her fingernails passed that point behind the knee he tensed up a bit and recovered.

Up the backs of his thighs, feeling that light covering of hair, then across his buttocks, to the lower back—a very strong gasp by the body-known-as-Sam at that point, must be a sensitive spot there so Kess noted it and made a mental bookmark for—and then towards the sides. She got the most delightful and soft giggle as her fingernails brushed the outer abdomen, a spot where most people respond in a similar manner. She felt his torso tense up just a bit as she continued along the lower back at about the level of his belly button.

“Sam, spread your arms out away from your body, please,” she softly whispered. The body-known-as-Sam complied, arms slowly rising outward and upward, allowing her unfettered total access as she rose to a full standing position herself, her arms now capable of encircling him entirely. Still raking the nails up along his lats on each side, she leaned in and planted a very soft kiss directly in the center of his sternum and was rewarded with a gasp followed by a wave of goosebumps as far as her eyes could see.

“Are you OK, Sam, really OK? How do you feel right this moment?” Kess asked.

“Yes, I-I’m OK, I feel... amazing.”

She stepped back, taking in one last look and suggested that his arms were heavy and relaxed and that he could lower them and simply go deeper relaxed. Kess reached over and started the water running, knowing from past experience where to adjust the hot and cold taps to get that perfect temperature. She squirted some of the body wash into the streaming water and watched as the foaming began. She made sure the large soft bath towel was there at arm’s reach as well as the body sponge she’d use to actually scrub his skin.

She also made sure the pitcher was there within reach to rinse and soak him with regularly, knowing the suggestions she was going to put in place would ensure the feeling of the water on his skin would also mentally relax him more and more all the time.

“Sam, I’m going to bathe you now, and I will do basically all the work, all I ask is that you enjoy the sensations you feel while I do all the work bathing you. You’ll stand strong and confident in the tub, and all the sensations, everything that I do to you, with you, and for you will only serve to relax your mind more and more, deeper and deeper all the time, do you understand?”

“Yesss.”

“Good boy, open your eyes for me and step into the tub, deeper and deeper relaxed.”

Sam opened his eyes slowly with plenty of flutters, and with a slight hesitation as the body-known-as-Sam turned to face the tub, he looked down to see where to place his foot. Upon sliding the first foot into the water the body-known-as-Sam felt a rough surface that held his weight well enough, so the other leg followed. The body-known-as-Sam stood in the tub, water slowly rising over the tops of his ankles, and that warm comfortable sensation started to spread up across his entire body and his mind just relaxed that much more.

The rubber mat in the tub was sure to help keep him steady, and Kess was glad it was there and not something else she’d had to put in place before this little event occurred. She wanted to see his reactions during this so she asked him to turn to face her, and of course, the body-known-as-Sam complied.

“Deeper and deeper, Sam, everything you feel takes you deeper. Close your eyes and let go.”

A nice deep breath in, held for just the slightest pause, and the body-known-as-Sam sighed himself away even as those tired heavy eyelids sank once more at her request. His neck muscles relaxed just a bit, his head nodding just a little more towards the chest but not quite completely relaxed that much.

Because it’s so fucking hot.

Kess giggled to herself, thanking her Mistress once again as she lifted the pitcher full of the not-quite-too-hot water. She stood on the small platform which slid out from under the antique tub which gave her just the needed height to be able to pour the water slowly over his head. It flowed down across him, across every crack and crevice it could find, making its way back down into the tub.

“Sam, enjoy...” Kess whispered as the water began to make contact with his hair, saturating it, causing a deep gasp and another burst of goosebumps. She noted with a high degree of satisfaction that his skin almost shimmered as the water flowed over it and along the sides of his neck. She could make out the goosebumps almost as if they were the dimpled surface of a wet basketball; they were that pronounced in effect.

As the pitcher emptied, Kess leaned down, saying “Deeper and deeper...” as she refilled the pitcher for another dousing of her now highly aroused lover-to-be. The water flowed and the body of Sam relaxed as much as it could while still staying capable of standing. From a purely mental perspective, Sam was pretty far gone, not quite where he’d been at the top of the stairs earlier but that point was rapidly approaching.

One more refill, one more dousing and then Kess began her cleansing in earnest. Squirting some body wash into her hands, she slowly started massaging it into his scalp, imagining to herself that she could just massage all the thoughts clear out of his open mind. That thought caused a wave of pleasure culminating in those goosebumps of her own and a slight dizziness but she recovered quickly.

She used the body sponge carefully and slowly, not rubbing too hard in any given spots, across every patch of skin she could from the tips of the fingers and between them, up both arms, under them, along the sides and back of his ribs, getting a slight reaction and rather subdued smile as she stroked those sensitive spots on the outside areas of the abdominal area.

The obliques, as the muscle area was known, were highly sensitive both in males and females but Kess wasn’t sure why. She loved being tickled there with soft touches and caresses but still had that same knee-jerk reaction when it happened, another case of something we love and almost hate at the same instant.

Down his back, across the buttocks, the backs and sides of his thighs, and then the fronts of them, making her way down to a point where she asked Sam to place a hand on the wall beside himself and steady his balance while lifting one leg at a time so she could scrub his feet, top to bottom, and the backs of his ankles.

“I wonder how much he’s going to enjoy doing this for me,” Kess allowed herself to imagine. She was focused on what she was doing but she still allowed herself to drift for a few moments and fantasize. The thought of letting go for Sam, of obeying him, wondering where he’d lead, imagining herself receiving the same kind of loving detailed attention as he bathed her in a similar manner was indeed insanely fucking hot.

She then placed the body sponge in the sink and took the body wash, squirting a portion into one palm and dipping her hand into the bathwater below.

“Sam, I’m going to be touching you in your most sensitive, most sensual, most arousing spots in a few moments. It’s OK to enjoy the experience but you must keep your arousal in check for me, do you understand?”

Sam offered a whispered “yes” in reply.

“It’s going to feel so good when I take you into my hands, you’re going to feel so wonderful and you already know this, but you must not allow your arousal to lose control. Your arousal must remain in your control, you will find it easy to enjoy my soft hands on your cock and your balls, but you will not release, do you understand?” Kess whispered softly.

“yes.”

One deep breath in, released in a sigh, and Kess took Sam in the palm of her hands.

His knees buckled just enough to cause her a moment of concern, but the body-known-as-Sam relaxed into her caresses. An exasperated sigh escaped his lips along with massive fluttering going on beneath his lids as she gazed upon his face.

“Feels so good, so amazing to give yourself to me this way, trusting me, knowing that I have you in the palms of my hands. Pleasing you, knowing that pleasing you gives me great pleasure, and you do know this, Sam, do you not?”

“yesss.”

“And soon, very soon, you’ll have the opportunity to bathe me in return, in this tub, with me under your spell, and you’ll enjoy that immensely won’t you, Sam?”

“YESSS” came out, much louder, more guttural in force, sending shivers up and down Kess’ entire body.

“Thank you so much for trusting me, Sam. Just relax and enjoy these feelings for a few moments, just relax and enjoy, drift...” Kess let her voice whisper out and then she went silent. Only the soft caresses of her hands continuing to stimulate and arouse the body-known-as-Sam.

After a few minutes of this, Kess snapped back to herself. She had Sam stand calm and go deeper, rinsed her hands in the bathwater below, and then finally she doused him twice with the full pitcher and considered that part of the process complete.

She led Sam from the bathroom into the bedroom area, forgetting that she had neglected to make the bed earlier so she commanded Sam to stand calm and relaxed and drift, taking a few moments to straighten out the sheets, fluff the pillows somewhat, toss a clean comforter over the sheets, then she returned her attention to Sam.

Bath towel in hand, she slowly began stroking his arms, legs, torso, back, upper shoulders, his neck, and then she asked him to kneel before her. Kess knew he would because she told him to do it, but once again, it was so fucking hot as the body-known-as-Sam took up a calm steady position on his knees, blank and empty, just waiting for her voice.

She stepped behind the body-known-as-Sam and began stroking his hair with the towel, gently rocking his head from side to side when she heard the most pleasant sound of the evening, a soft “mmmm...” and it was obviously coming from him.

“You really love this, don’t you, Sam?”

“oh yes.”

“Tell me what feels good about it, why is this so nice for you?”

“Old... old girlfriend... gave me scalp massages, they were so... nice” as his voice tapered off to barely a whisper. Now Kess understood the reaction earlier when she first started to wash his hair and made yet another mental bookmark to come back to later. She tossed the towel over on the chair next to the dresser and decided to run with the idea she had earlier for just a moment.

“Sam, I know you’re very deeply relaxed, aren’t you?”

“yes.”

“Right now, I’m going to perform some magic with you, would you like me to make something disappear?”

“yes.”

“I’m going to make all your thoughts disappear, Sam, I’m going use my magic fingers, on your scalp, and as I do my magic fingers are going to pull all your thoughts right out of your mind, utterly, completely, it’s going to happen in just a few moments. I’ll massage all your thoughts clear out of your mind, leaving you as blank and empty as you were earlier when you reached the top of those stairs for me, do you understand?”

“YES.”

“I’ll pull all those thoughts away and I’ll keep them, safe and sound, in the palms of my hands, so safe and sound, in the palms of my hands. Later on, much, later on, I will take your face in my hands, gently, and look deep into your eyes and say the word ‘Remember’. When that happens, when I take your face in my hands, look deep into your eyes, and say the word ‘Remember,’ your unconscious mind will allow you to recall everything that’s happened so far this evening, without restrictions, as long as your unconscious mind is OK with doing so. Your unconscious will release all the memories, all the feelings, and all the experiences you’ve with me, for me, and under my spell since we met at the cafeteria earlier today.”

A quick glance at her alarm clock—10:15 PM—prodded Kess to purpose.

“But for now, relax, and give me all your thoughts, Sam, let them all go as my fingers draw all of them, every last thought, into my safe warm palms. Held for you till a later time when I take your face softly in my hands, look into your eyes, and say the word ‘Remember’. When all your thoughts are gone, totally gone, safely in my hands, you will say the word empty out loud for me so I know that’s where you finally are.”

She very gently placed her fingertips on his hair, added just enough pressure to push the fingertips through the layer of hair, and made direct physical contact with the body-known-as-Sam’s scalp and when that contact was made she got the most wonderfully erotic “ooohhhh...” she was certain that she’d ever heard.

Kess thought to herself that it just couldn’t get much better, and she consistently did things with Sam that proved her wrong every time. Her own knees gave way just a bit to the point where her kneecaps made contact with Sam’s lower back and he reflexively fell back into her. She couldn’t maintain that position, bent knees and all, so she stood up slowly and straightened her legs which allowed Sam to ease back very gently against her.

The whole time he’d been on his knees his thighs were straight, bent at the knee but in line with his torso so as she stroked his scalp Kess suggested that his legs could relax and he could just sink down so his buttocks rested on his feet. The body-known-as-Sam complied, and relaxed as suggested, and as she felt his lower back sliding down so his upper back came to rest on her knees, Kess found the perfect most comfortable position to stroke the thoughts clear out of his mind.

“That’s right, giving everything to me, surrendering all those thoughts, whatever they might be, all of them drained, pulled, taken... your thoughts are taken by me, Sam, I’m taking all of them and you really can’t hold on to any of them. Just let them go, let them go, let everything inside your mind go, empty and mindless, now” with a heavy accentuation on the word “now.” Her Mistress had told taught her that word, if it’s spoken at the right time in the right tone, would have a rather authoritarian effect on most subjects.

Considering how much the body-known-as-Sam sank into her at that moment, Kess was pretty sure her Mistress was right.

“You’re doing so well, Sam, as you give me all your thoughts, your cares, your worries, and I’ll take very good care of them. I want you to give them all to me, and when you do, when your mind is so completely empty and peaceful and there’s nothing left to give, you will say the word empty for me, please.”

Kess matched Sam’s breathing and felt herself drift a bit from the rhythm they’d developed together as she patiently waited for him to respond.

One longer deep breath in was followed by what she’d been hoping for:

“empty...” he exhaled in a long slow fucking hot sigh.

Kess felt the wave of goosebumps spread across her very quickly and even shivered for a few moments because of his surrender.

“Thank you, Sam, all your thoughts are now safe in my hands, and I’ll return them at a later time when I take your face into my hands, look into your eyes, and say the word ‘Remember’. But for now, allow yourself to relax deeper, so peaceful and calm, drift and relax for me, Sam.”

Kess slowly released his head but not before gently leaning it slightly forward hoping he’d pick up on the intention, and he did as the head nodded very slowly and gently towards his chest, coming to a soft stop after a few seconds.

She stepped back, walked to the bed and sat on the edge looking at Sam, knowing where he was in a mental sense as she’d been there many times before. Janine knew her mind probably better than she did, Kess laughed to herself. And here she was, staring at someone that had gotten there, by her hand, by her words, by her very deeds. Sam was obviously quite the catch, a highly capable imaginative subject willing to explore new territories and experiences, but even so, Kess was simply allowing herself to take it all in for a few moments.

“What have I done?” she asked herself.

After a few moments, when she didn’t get a response from that internal voice in her mind, Kess decided that things needed to change and some more active participation was required.

“Sam, in a few moments, I’m going to ask you to count from 1 to 10. As you count from 1 to 10, with each number you count you’ll allow yourself to return towards full waking consciousness, but you’ll do this at your own pace. You’ll take as much time as you require to bring yourself back, knowing that at the count of 10 you will be fully awake and aware, fully conscious, and you’ll consciously remember that I have all your memories and thoughts of what’s happened this evening captured in the palms of my hands, safe and sound to be returned to you at later time.”

“If you’re OK with this, of me holding your thoughts so your conscious mind doesn’t need to worry about them not being available, if you’re OK with everything that’s happened so far and what’s still to come, willing to explore and learn new things about yourself, and me, and Mistress, then I’d like you to take a long slow deep breath and then begin your count from 1 to 10... now.“

The moment of truth, Kess realized, but the briefest moment of doubt showed up, knocked, had the door opened just for an even briefer moment to recognize what it was, and then the door slammed shut on that doubt leaving it with no place to go at all.

“1...”

Kess hadn’t even noticed the breath in, and the count shook her to the very core of her being. “Oh... shit,” was all she could muster.

The body-known-as-Sam progressed through the count as his fingers and arms started to twitch with the lower numbers. His head lolled to one side then the other in the mid-numbers, and finally Sam, now Sam again, opened his eyes with the final number.

He looked around, not actually moving his head just yet. Up, down, left, right, then a turn to the left, the right, then down, noticing his erection, moving his arms in a mock covering motion but then realizing what would be the point considering everything he... well...

“This time, you did ask me not to remember, didn’t you?“

Kess, not realizing it, had been softly fingering herself as Sam counted himself back up. She knew it at that moment, of course, but in the same manner that Sam had realized he was nude and erect and being OK with it, Kess simply smiled and continued stroking herself in plain view of Sam.

“All your thoughts, everything that happened until you just opened your eyes, all of it, right here in my hands, safe and sound.” She held up the one free hand with fingers spread, the other hand getting a bit more action, one could say.

“So, my thoughts, your hands, considering what you’re doing there should I be thankful for letting me inside you?” Sam grinned from ear to ear.

“Of course, but you’re awake now, no more trancing for a while, I wanted to do some things with you but it seemed awfully lopsided so far this evening even if you’re not consciously aware of what’s happened, at least not yet.”

Sam watched Kess slowly working herself to a frenzy, noted how she was stroking the outer lips of her pussy, along the outer edges, not directly inserting any particular finger inside at any given moment.

“Is it OK with you if I just watch you enjoy yourself for a few minutes?” Sam asked.

“Not at all,” Kess gasped out briefly and it was very evident she was rapidly approaching some peak event that had been building up over the evening’s activities.

Sam noted with some increasing arousal of his own that he could now make out a different odor, and he was pretty sure he knew what it was so, taking a cue from earlier he waited for just the right moment. As Kess appeared to have a surge of pleasure when she hit just the right spot, her eyes closed, her face smoothed out just enough to have her mouth make that “O” once again and-

“Kess, relax.”

Like before on the loveseat, Kess dropped so he moved fast, closing the distance in about two seconds flat.

“That’s right, deeper and deeper, relax, Kess, down, down, down.”

He had no clue what the hell he was doing at that moment, but Sam had a feeling for what he should do. He thought about that Zen saying once more he took another leap of faith.

“Thank you, Kess, for everything so far, and there’s no reason to worry about my thoughts or memories, I know I can trust you, and now I want you to trust me. Allow me to guide you down, down, down, to that place you want so very much to be, deeply hypnotized, blank, empty, mindless, and thank you for helping me,” Sam whispered as he slowly stroked her thighs from hip to knee, feeling her limp, loose and relaxed she already was, a ragdoll awaiting his voice.

Because it’s so fucking hot.

“Thank you, Janine,” were the words that came to mind for just a flash as Sam continued.

“And now, Kess, I’m going to adore you, and you’re going to find yourself so limp, loose and relaxed, so helplessly relaxed under my touch and my voice...” as he said the word “helplessly” Kess groaned, a deep guttural raw primal kind of thing that simply made Sam’s cock surge to life even more so he pushed it “... so helplessly obedient to me...” and she brought forth another deep guttural groan that quickly became replaced by whimpers and short spasms of breath.

He continued stroking her thighs, taking her gently behind the knees with each hand holding it between the thumb and index finger, in that soft fleshy part of the skin, spreading her legs a bit wider and then pushing them back towards her chest along the sides of her torso. As he knelt beside her at the foot of the bed, he gently lifted her legs, raised her butt and lower back, and softly pulled her towards the edge of the bed. Her arms spread out to her sides as he did so, and he knew exactly what he wanted to do for her.

As he gazed at her sex, Sam was pleased to see just a tuft of hair, black like the hair on her head, trimmed into a diamond pattern just above where the upper part of the hood over her clit—which was quite visible at that moment as her body continued to undulate very slowly—and the beautiful pink skin of her folds, practically gushing with her juices. He leaned in close and took in a long slow breath through his nose, taking in her scent as fully as he could, and feeling somewhat dizzy for the experience.

“Kess, in a moment I’m going to lick you, deeply, and very slowly, deeply, and very slowly. I will take my time with you, I will lick you deeply and slowly, again, and again, and with each lick of your sex, your mind and your body will relax deeper and deeper. With each lick of your sex, you become more empty, more blank, so relaxed that you find yourself unable to move even the smallest muscles in your body.”

Only groans emanated from Kess by that point, much to Sam’s delight.

“The more I lick, the more deeply you relax, the more I lick the more blank and empty you become. Blank, empty, mindless, licked helplessly...” knowing that word would cause that guttural moan and he was rewarded yet again. He almost decided to dive in and enjoy this wonderful woman before him but held back just a bit longer.

“Every lick, deeper relaxed, every lick, more and more blank, and no matter how blank or empty or relaxed you become, the feeling of release will always be just outside your reach, Kess, because I have your orgasm. I have it safe and sound in the palm of my hand and as I trusted you with my thoughts, you will trust me with your orgasm, do you understand?”

It was a crazy thought, that one could just hold an orgasm in the palm of their hand, but Sam figured it wasn’t a bad idea at the time it crossed his mind, watching Kess stroking herself there on the bed, telling him that she held all his thoughts in hers.

“Turnabout is fair play,” he mentally blurted out.

“yes.”

“Good girl,” Sam said, not really paying attention to it as he did, it just felt right to say it at that moment and Kess whimpered quite loudly in response. Sam started his own mental bookmarks of what Kess responded to for later use.

“Relax, Kess, and enjoy” were the last words Sam wanted to say for a while as he very slowly made contact with Kess’ slit, starting at the very bottom just above her rosebud. He kept the tip of his tongue at the lightest possible touch as it made its way up along the folds, towards the crown jewel now peeking out from under that hood. He purposely stopped short of her clit and decided it would be some time before he went there even as she twisted softly under his ministrations.

Another lick, just as slowly as before, with a little more pressure to make more contact, then another, and then another, and after the seventh lick Sam decided it was time to really get a taste of this amazing creature he held helpless in his hands.

He went low, stuck his tongue out as far as he could, and then inserted it as deeply as he could. He added force to the effort so he made full contact, mouth, lips, nose, with the essence of Kess, holding her literally in the palms of his own hands, and stroked her up and down without stopping.

Kess reacted strongly even in spite of that deep relaxation, but as Sam continued his gently loving of her sex, it became obvious that she was indeed relaxing, a little more with each stroke. Up and down, slowly, ever so slowly, and after about two minutes of the constant unending stimulation in that manner, Kess took in a deep gasping breath, and sighed it out slowly, and she went completely still.

Sam felt her let go, completely, felt the muscles in her legs go absolutely limp and relaxed, noted her stomach muscles dropped in somewhat. Her breathing went super shallow and he actually had to hold still himself to take note of her chest barely rising at all on the intake, and felt a sense of pride at his impromptu idea.

“Kess, you’re now completely blank, empty, and mindless, helpless and ready to feel only pleasure, only pleasure itself without the need to think or care or worry about the experience in any way at all. If you’re ready to experience the best most simply most perfectly amazing pleasure I’d like you to say ‘Yes’ please.”

A few moments passed, and Sam started to wonder if she’d simply passed out. She hadn’t had an orgasm, at least he was quite certain of that, but there was still just a touch of concern.

Kess breathed in slightly different and whispered ever so softly, “yes.”

Because it’s so fucking hot.

“Kess, I’m going be touching you for a few moments, you can simply ignore anything that I’m doing with your body until I tap you in the middle of your forehead. So deeply relaxed, blank, empty, peaceful, drifting for me, Kess, now.“

Sam wasn’t sure why he was saying the word “now” with that tone but it must be something he picked up from a story someplace in some training video; it seemed to work for Kess so that’s what mattered.

He’d already gently allowed her legs back down to the side of the bed but he needed to move her entirely towards the middle to take the next step. He stood up, watching her legs just flop to one side and the other, and she started to slide off the edge of the bed so he caught her directly at the armpits, similar to how he’d held her behind the knees.

He then lifted her up as softly as he could manage and back towards the center of the bed. He didn’t want to just drop her on the bed directly, so while he held her that way he climbed onto the bed between her legs and slowly shifted his weight forward to keep her safe.

At the point where he felt she was positioned correctly, he very gently eased her back as her head now lolled to one side, then the other, as it bumped against his forearms in the process. He wanted to laugh, he really did, but there was plenty of time for that later. He couldn’t just lay her back as he intended so he had to change up the plan:

He lifted her completely into his arms, holding her warm soft body directly against his chest, allowing his right arm to snake its way behind her so as to be able to hold her to himself tightly. The shift of her body to her right caused her head to come to rest on his left shoulder, at which point Sam slid his left arm out from under her right one, reached back around behind her on the outside and took her neck in his palm once more. Now he leaned her forward as he originally intended and everything went exactly as planned.

At least until the moment when Kess’ head relaxed back into his right hand as he’d expected. He knew it was going to happen, but he wasn’t expecting the reaction it caused in himself.

This girl, this utter mystery to him earlier in the day—and for a moment Sam glanced around and noticed the alarm clock, about 11:05 PM—was now helpless, hypnotized, blank, empty, mindless, in his arms. He had that thought that all hypnotists have sooner or later in a situation where they’ve woven a spell of words around someone that was willing to trust them with their minds and they are so open to anything a hypnotist might suggest or command, just so... obedient

“Yes, Janine, I understand, and it is so fucking hot, so unbelievably hot,” Sam mumbled silently to himself.

He’d had the fantasies so many others had had, had the dreams, masturbated somewhat furiously to some that really rang his deeper bells, not so much to others. But obviously he like so many others had that desire to treat most every attractive person—and for Sam, his straight nature meant it was always a woman—that crossed his path as a subject, helplessly obedient to his whims, and it really did almost always come back to the same thing:

That look, that look that Kess had on her beautiful face at that moment in his arms, knowing she was there not only because she trusted him but because he sent her off to that place where she was drifting. He wanted to take her so badly, just absolutely devour her, ravage her flesh totally and do it without a thought in his head as it happened. Just pure animal raw human fucking until both of them were so exhausted nothing, not even hypnotic suggestions, could keep them conscious any longer.

He wanted to exhaust her, absolutely, and so the next idea sprang to his consciousness.

He reached over slowly and tapped her softly on the forehead:

“Kess, open your eyes, open your eyes and look at me, please.”

She struggled, seriously struggled to get her eyes open but she finally managed it. Sam watched everything she did intently: every little twitch of her nose, the twitching of her eyelids during that concerted effort to open, and her lips already parted now coming together. He noticed the moment the eyelids separated, caught the white portion of her eye as it was slowly replaced by those beautiful hazel irises, and as her eyes took on a focus in his all he could do was smile.

“Hello, gorgeous,” was all he could come up with, as corny as it sounded.

Kess had no reaction but Sam was sure she was hearing him on a level that mattered. She blinked slowly and steadily for a few moments as he continued.

“In a few moments I’m going to lay you back on the bed, and as you feel yourself laid back I want you to simply allow yourself to imagine that you’re melting into the bed itself as you become even more relaxed than you ever thought possible, and it will happen as you imagine it happening.”

Gently cradling Kess’ head in his hand, Sam leaned forward, extending both arms away from his body so as not to collapse on top of her. He had that intention at some point, after that exhaustive animal sex he hoped might be happening with her sometime soon, but not yet.

“That’s right, just melting into the bed, allowing it to happen, wanting it to happen, and it happens, like nothing you’ve ever experienced before. I promise you the pleasure that’s coming for you will be even better than anything you’ve experienced before as well.”

As she lay flat against the bed Sam shifted to remove his right arm from behind her, relishing every single moment of the skin on skin contact, but still cradling her head in the left-hand palm.

“Kess, relax.”

Once more that trigger grabbed hold, her eyes fluttered shut, a soft whimper heard on her exhale.

“Kess, I know you can hear me, even as deep as you are, so mindless, blank and empty, so peaceful, but I need you to come up just a bit for me, allow yourself to come up mentally just a bit because I need to give you that pleasure that I’m holding for you. Come up a bit so I can pleasure you, Kess, that’s it, coming up a bit more now, and when you’re at a point where you can find yourself easily capable of speaking with me say ‘OK’ so I’ll know you’re there.”

Sam watched her reactions, some color returning to her cheeks and breasts, a change in her breathing slightly, a slight breath in and... “OK” whispered softly.

“Good girl, are you ready to feel pleasure, Kess?”

“yes.”

“And you know that because I hold your pleasure in the palms of my hands that I control it, and I can shape it, mold it, give you a little, or give you all of it one time, you understand this, do you not?”

“yes.”

“I want you to imagine that in a moment, your eyes will open, and as they do you’ll look at me, you’ll know you’re safe with me and you trust me, and then you’ll look at my right hand which will be above the center of your body. But there’ll be something very unusual about the way my hand looks because it will have a slight glow to it, that glow is the pleasure I hold, your pleasure, in the palm of that hand. You’ll see that slight glow, it might be pink in color, or white, or perhaps a blue tint, whatever you see will be the perfect color for your pleasure that I hold in the palm of my hand, do you understand?”

“yes.”

“And before I give you the pleasure that I hold in the palm of that hand, I’m going to draw more pleasure from you, from your memories, from all your past experiences, including those where you experienced great pleasure from your Mistress both in and out of trance, do you understand?”

“yes.”

Sam noted a slight increase in her breathing, a very slight tensing around the eyelids and of course fluttering like mad so he was confident her unconscious was all for it.

“I’m not going to ask you to remember specific experiences, only the pleasure you felt during the past experiences with your Mistress and others. All those amazing times, all those crazy fun instances where pleasure was given to you and also as pleasure was received from you.”

Her breathing was taking on a faster pace now, very noticeable, so Sam decided it was then or never.

“Open your eyes, Kess.”

She opened them slowly, not quite as from before but she wasn’t nearly as deep as she was earlier. She looked straight up at the ceiling, then turned slightly to look directly at Sam to see his smiling face staring back at her. She turned and looked at Sam’s hand floating above her chest.

His hand was glowing.

“Sam,” she began to say, “your hand... it’s... it’s glowing, like an amber glow about it, are you Iron Man or something and I didn’t know it?” she whispered.

Sam laughed, almost placing his hand on her chest but caught it before he made contact.

“No, Kess, I’m not Tony Stark but I do have a superpower, would you like to know what it is?”

“Sure.”

“Have you ever heard of a spirit ball?”

“Yes, it’s part of energy play, but... how...”

“I had a wonderful teacher, Kess, and she imparted me with valuable knowledge on a variation of a spirit ball, can you guess what type of energy ball I’m manifesting right now, in the palm of my hand?”

Sam hoped the mention of “palm of my hand” would knock around in her awareness and she’d make the connection and he wasn’t disappointed.

“Pleasure? A pleasure ball?” she asked, fairly enthusiastically.

“Yes, Kess, exactly, a pleasure ball but my talent is a very special one, unlike some others. The energy I’m absorbing and manifesting isn’t coming from me, it’s coming from you.”

Kess’ nostrils flared wide at the realization, not completely unexpected but it was awesome when it happened, Sam noted.

“I’m drawing out all the pleasure you’ve had, all the orgasmic energy you’ve ever experienced, slowly, surely, from inside your mind which you surrendered to me earlier. I’ve been drawing it from you for some time this evening and I still have a ways to go before I’m done. You can even see the energy growing as I pull more and more of that wonderful pleasure from your mind, your memories, your experiences. I pull them away and they can simply be allowed to build upon each other, feeding each other, amplifying each other as the ball grows brighter and brighter.”

Her eyes were wide open, glazed to some degrees, her breathing happening in fast short spurts, the obvious arousal spiking pretty high but it was going to go much higher before this was all over. He desperately wanted to take her right then and there but again something told him that focusing on her was the better course of action.

“More and more, Kess, that’s right, just allowing this to happen, even now as you find yourself becoming more and more aroused knowing what’s going to happen. When this pleasure ball touches you, anywhere and everywhere I want it to, you’re going to simply explode with pleasure again, and again, and again until I’ve decided you’ve had enough.”

The first of the guttural moans happened at that moment and Sam got those goosebumps going once more, breathed through it and kept pressing his advantage.

“And you can now be aware that you’re unable to move a muscle of your body except those needed to blink and stare at that pleasure ball and be able to speak with me, realizing that no matter what happens you are simply unable to move anything else, and the pleasure ball expands now, growing brighter, pulling more and more pleasure from you as I desire.”

“please.”

Sam noted the whisper, saw the desperation in her eyes locked onto that imaginary ball of pleasure, and even in spite of wanting to spend a great deal more time building it up, using it across every inch of her soft willing flesh and considering what he’d done for her earlier as he adored her, he realized it was time to give her a release.

“Kess, sleep”

Her eyes slammed shut, and immediately Sam placed his hand directly over Kess’ heart.

The reaction was not quite what Sam was expecting but he’d worry about it later. After all the buildup from his earlier adoration of her sex, he assumed she’d be so relaxed and worn out that she’d just lay there and allow that pleasure to run its course throughout her and then he’d talk her down as they’d fall asleep in each other’s arms.

But of course, that’s what happens when one makes assumptions.

The moment Sam’s hand came into physical contact with Kess’ skin, her eyes flew open, her mouth once again formed that “O”, and she pulled her legs in almost instantly, arching her back lifting her body clear off the surface of the bed, forming a tripod of sorts:

Her legs pulled underneath as she pushed into the air, literally standing on her toes in some sense of the description, her head pressed back into the pillows so hard her shoulders lifted completely off the bed, her arms lying at her sides twitching but not really of much use, and before Sam could even really take it all in Kess froze in that position, locked in ecstasy for at least five or six seconds, the most desperate sounding groans he’d heard yet emanating from this creature so lost to pleasure before him.

Still holding his hand on her chest, he shifted slightly to a more upright position but something just didn’t seem right. Kess was still there, locked in that same position going on ten seconds, and by that point, her leg muscles were beginning to tremble rather violently from what he could tell. A few seconds later a voice in the back of told him what he needed to do:

Let her go, Sam

He lifted his hand from Kess’ chest, and the instant the physical contact was broken Kess collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily and deeply, twitching from head to toe. Sam found himself totally unsure of what to do.

After about a full minute, Kess was breathing more regularly and deeply. Sam, upon looking at her as she lay there, decided she wasn’t in the most agreeable position for comfort so he began to adjust her carefully into a more normal fashion. He lifted her slightly to reposition her head higher up on the pillows, reached over on his side of the bed over the edge to the sheet he’d seen on the floor and draped it over himself and Kess.

He lay back into the pillows and then turned to look at Kess and suddenly without warning her eyes opened, staring directly at him.

“Hi,” was all he could whisper before she reached over, drew her index finger down the bridge of his nose and said: “Sweet dreams, Sam.”

As her finger dragged down the bridge, he suddenly felt like he was at the bottom of a roller-coaster just as it was beginning to climb back up, up, up as gravity pulled him down, down, down, so unbelievably heavy. Even his eyelids grew incredibly heavy, and as they began to slowly close, his imagination produced for him a sharp clear mental image: a black tunnel on that roller-coaster, rapidly approaching.

Before he could even get those eyes closed, he was swallowed up by the blackness.