The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crossing The Rubicon

There are moments in a lifetime where, with a single step, a line is crossed, a goal is achieved, a dream becomes a reality. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back to who or what you might have been before. This is such a journey for one person.

To the dreamers... and to my Muse, it’s nice to see you again, it’s been a long time and I missed you terribly.

As always, this is a personal fantasy for adults only and it is possible because with hypnosis almost anything is. The rest, well, that’s up to your imagination.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated at the email address above.

Have fun, always...

* * *

Chapter 4

Smells, sounds, movement, more smells, another sound, another movement, then warmth.

“Wake up, sleepyhead.”

Groggily, wearily, Sam opened his eyes and blinked several times, finally taking note of Kess sitting beside him on the bed. He heard noises in the background, smelled the air:

“Bacon?”

“Of course, now get up, we’ve got to eat and do a lot of talking today.”

Kess leaned over and planted a nice soft kiss on his lips, pulled back, then reached behind his neck and pulled him tighter for another. Sam tasted her, but different: bacon-flavored-Kess, he surmised.

As she pulled away, he commented:

“You taste like bacon, you know. Not that I mind, of course, come to think of that I wonder…” and he left the opportunity hanging out in the open even as he glanced down between her legs. Kess didn’t disappoint with the response:

“Of course, because everything is better with bacon!” she laughed and disappeared behind the partition wall.

Sam sat up, swung his legs over the side of the bed and rubbed his hands over his hair, thinking he probably looked pretty ravaged even in spite of he and Kess not actually directly having sex in that meaning of the term.

“Sam?”

He knew the voice, knew Janine was there in the room, and slowly turned to look at her. She was wearing the sweatshirt that Kess had worn the previous evening and only the sweatshirt from what Sam could tell. And she was breathtaking, especially at whatever time it happened to be. He glanced over to where he was sure the alarm clock was earlier but—

“It’s a little after 9, I unplugged and moved the alarm clock when I came in about 6 this morning. You were both so peaceful together, snuggled up into each other’s arms and I just didn’t want to disturb either of you. I simply offered a few choice whispers for each of you and then left you alone.”

So, she did have a backdoor into his mind, after all, Sam surmised, and the look on his face betrayed the thought.

“Yes, Sam, I know, we’re going to discuss things today, some of it will be done face to face like this with you wide awake and fully aware, and some of it will be with you in a trance if you’re willing to trust me. I know I’ve damaged what you think your level of trust in me is with some of... this that’s been going on, but I promise you that once you’re aware of all the details, both consciously and unconsciously, you’ll no longer find yourself as mad or upset as you might be at the moment.“

Sam picked up on the embedded suggestions but didn’t decide to start any kind of argument about them. He was well aware of the fact that she’s a hypnotist, it’s how it goes. A good hypnotist is always a hypnotist so such language patterns are par for the course in normal everyday conversations and this one was about as far from “normal” as Sam could imagine. They can be ignored and not used but all too often they’re used for BS like “covert hypnosis” or such things that keep such skills in the shadows.

Sam was just about to respond when Kess poked her head around the partition and squealed “BREAKFAST!!!” and that broke the tension. Sam smiled, Janine smiled, and Kess kept on singing her happy little tune.

Sam stood up at the side of the bed and as the sheet dropped, he looked down and realized he was erect, as usual in the morning but... something was different.

He turned to look at Janine.

“At least some part of you trusts me, Sam, remember that.” She winked then went to the kitchen.

He went to the bathroom, closed the door behind him, stepped to the sink and started the cold water into his palms—yes, those palms—and then splashed it on his face, several times, hoping to shock himself back to whatever reality he didn’t feel a part of but missed dearly.

“Nope, you’ll never get away from me, there is no escape,” he spoke to himself in the mirror. “You were expecting a net, instead you got a soft bed with a very soft willing sleepy girl named Kess, and you desperately wanted to be a very soft willing sleepy boy named Sam and you got that too, so you could have done much worse.”

Sometimes that voice in the back of his head could be really damned irritating but at that moment all he could do was nod at his reflection, smile, and laugh. He relieved himself, checked his ‘do, grabbed some of the mouthwash and gargled it for a bit but he couldn’t find a clean or unused toothbrush so that would simply have to suffice.

He stepped back into the bedroom area, nothing his clothes weren’t there, so he walked into the main area which provided a view of the kitchen and the living area. He saw his clothes folded neatly in a pile on the coffee table and turned just as Kess leaped into his arms. She held him tightly around the neck, planted a big wet kiss on his lips, and he felt her sliding back and forth on his still—dammit!—erect cock.

She was naked, of course, as he was, and it honestly didn’t bother him at all, but he was doing his best not to allow himself to slip right inside her at that moment, even as she teasingly whispered in his ear as she slid back and forth:

“I want to fuck you so bad right now, all of you, all day, awake, in trance, doesn’t matter. I just want to make you explode like you made me explode last night, and if you’re willing, it will happen.”

She planted a peck on his cheek, lowered herself from his arms, and then skirted back to the kitchen.

Janine came strolling by like all of this was a perfectly normal day to day life. Sam felt like he was missing something, and it wasn’t just his clothes, there was something else, he just couldn’t get a grip on it...

Janine squeezed his cock quite firmly in her right hand while palming the back of Sam’s neck with her left—of course, he wasn’t really fully aware of the physical sensation because the touch of her hand on his neck had dropped him so fast that he simply became the body-known-as-Sam once again.

“You’ve wanted this moment for a lifetime, Sam, you like so many others, the dream of the hypnofetishist come true: finding yourself blank and empty, mindless and obedient, standing in place, unable to think or move, or even feel what’s happening if that’s not the desire of the one in control.”

Janine continued the squeezing of Sam’s cock but she now added the squeezing of the back of his neck softly, synchronizing the squeezes, with the intention of conditioning Sam to feel that hand on his cock whenever she or Kess squeezed the back of his neck, anytime, anyplace.

It was exactly what he’d wanted for a very long time, but at that moment he wasn’t aware of it, wasn’t aware of what she was actually doing, wasn’t aware of how she knew what he wanted, he simply wasn’t Sam at that moment.

“You want this, say yes” Janine whispered to his ear.

“yes.”

“You crave this, say yes.”

“yes.”

“You will obey me, won’t you, Sam?”

“yes.”

“You want to feel like this, so blank and empty, so mindlessly obedient, you want to be utterly and completely helpless...” Janine whispered, drawing out that last word, watching for effect and expecting it.

“yeeeesssss” was all Sam could offer with a slight wavering of his position. Janine noted a slight bending of his knees and push forward of his hips

“What will you give me for your release, Sam?”

“everything.”

Not quite what she expected but it was a start.

“You gave great pleasure to Kess last night, Sam, and for that I am eternally grateful, and because you were a gentleman—which was rather unexpected since Kess had instructions and you apparently derailed them early on—I’m going to enjoy you myself for a short period of time, if you’re willing to surrender to me. You will feel great intense pleasure, both in and out of trance as I wish, for my pleasure primarily but also for yours and you will never forget it.”

Slow strokes on his cock, slow squeezes on his neck, Janine was now timing them with Sam’s breathing making it even more effective.

“I’m going to enjoy you, Sam, and so will Kess many times over, but for this moment, allow your arousal to come down. That’s it, just allow yourself to become less and less aroused, still very relaxed, relaxing, deeper, deeper, that’s right, feeling the arousal fading much faster now.”

She’d already let go of Sam’s cock and the back of his neck, now simply a soft grip on one shoulder as she leaned against him rocking him and whispering him back into consciousness.

“That’s it, go—” she caught herself almost about to call him a good boy but decided against it for the time being and continued “you’re doing just fine, Sam, relaxing, and now I’d like you to count yourself back to full waking consciousness using a count of 1 to 10, at the count of 10 you’ll awaken feeling relaxed and refreshed, ready for a nice filling breakfast, and realizing that you’re more than happy to have that discussion we all need to have. Start counting, now.“

She stepped away, not needing to look back at Sam, already knowing what was going on, what would happen, and gave Kess a big hug:

“He’s a keeper.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” was Kess’ reply but as she pulled back, she had a rather inquisitive look on her face.

“OK, what’s that all about?” Janine asked.

“You were just about to say ‘good boy’ to Sam a moment ago, I heard you catch yourself. I don’t understand why you stopped.”

“We’ll cover that in a bit, I promise. Sam will get his answers, and you’ll get yours for all the things I haven’t told you over the past two weeks, OK?”

“OK, Mistress.”

At that moment Sam stepped to them and simply said, “Thank you, thank you both.”

Smiles, a hug, another hug, and then Sam asked “I know that I don’t have to, but should I get dressed?” as he looked down at his cock, now basically back to normal in the flaccid state.

Janine spoke as expected:

“Here at home there’s really no need to be wearing any clothing. It’s entirely optional at home but obviously out in public well, that would be a problem wouldn’t it?”

“And me?” Sam asked.

“You’re not under anything but a post-hypnotic suggestion right now that if you trust us and you feel that level of comfort with us you are welcome to be naked with us. Again, not a requirement, only a request of sorts. I prefer naked people, that way there’s nothing between any of us.”

“And you?” Sam nodded at Janine.

“Yes, this sweatshirt, let’s just say I’m wearing it right now because I want your imagination to continue wondering just what I really do look like naked. I want your imagination to become aroused...” Janine paused knowing what effect she was having on Sam and confirming it as his cock began to expand once again “at the thought of seeing me naked after wondering about me for so long. I want that wonderfully creative imagination of yours to just let that idea simmer in the back of your mind, what I look like, what I feel like, what I taste like, and just how deeply hypnotized you can be for me whenever I want you to be exactly that.“

Sam was rapidly approaching that point of switching over to the body-known-as-Sam once more but was just too far gone to know it.

“I want you to imagine what it’s going to be like to fuck me, deep, hard, fast, slow, in trance and out of trance, again, and again, and again... standing, laying down, someplace in public, here at home, in that bed, on that couch, on that loveseat, under me, on top of me, behind me, facing me, serving me, obeying me, in all those ways you can and will, Sam.”

Hanging on her every word, her every breath, every twitch of her eyes, stiff and hard his cock bounced in time with his heartbeat once more, open, blank, empty, drifting, so close, so very close.

“Sam, wake up.”

Snapping back instantly, without a count, was an unexpected experience for Sam, and he was reeling from the experience after all the trancing he’d done in the past day. He shifted back against the counter, a strong feeling of vertigo overcoming him just as Janine steadied him on one side and Kess on the other. The warmth of their touch, the heat of their bodies, on some level Sam realized that perhaps there are some fringe benefits to always being naked.

“Are you OK, Sam?” Kess asked.

“Yeah, just, wow, that was intense, I mean I haven’t been brought back that fast before, just a really jarring moment or two going from... I presume you tranced me again?” he said glancing directly at Janine.

“Yep, I did, sorry, but you’re just so easy, and it’s just so fucking hot.“

“Yes, it is, and I have to thank you again because that aspect of it, I’d always had that feeling, had that desire to see it, and whenever it happened I like so many others find that face and that look so damned powerful. Last night there was a moment where I had Kess in my arms, I mean she was really gone, and it felt so good to hold her that way, against me, one arm behind her and the other up so I could cradle her head as I asked her to open her eyes.“

Sam turned towards Kess, blushing like mad but focused intently on what he was saying.

“I held you, close, and then when I asked you to open your eyes, it took a few moments because you were so very deep...” and as he said the word deep he noticed Kess’ eyes glazing over even then “but when you did open those beautiful deep wonderful eyes, and your face took on that smooth, relaxed, deeply relaxed look, that look right there, that’s right...“

Of course, Kess got all the signals, picked up on everything, and went right back to that memory right there as Sam led her right back to it.

“And I finally understood, it’s one thing seeing it from a distance, it’s one thing seeing other people led to that point. But at that moment, as I held you in my arms, when I knew that I was the one that led you there, where you are right now, so deep, so peaceful, so blank and empty even now as you stand here with me, drifting, I can say I understand just how fucking hot it really is.”

Janine leaned in to whisper in Sam’s ear, “Thank her for trusting you, then emerge her. We really need to eat and get busy. But excellent work, Sam, you have a knack for this, you really do” and she offered a peck on his cheek.

“Kess, thank you so much for trusting me. In a moment I’m going to count from 1 to 5, at the count of 5 you’ll emerge from this wonderful trance you’ve allowed me to ease you into once more, full awakening consciousness at the count of 5. 1...”

Sam counted her back, saw the look of surprise on her face, the big wide smile and she was on him once again in a second flat. “You’re pretty amazing,” she whispered into his ear.

“Thanks, but food, Sam’s body needs food.”

They each grabbed a plate, utensils, a variety of the food that had been prepared: scrambled eggs, bacon, of course, some hashed browns, some sausage links, and toast with what appeared to be strawberry jelly. OJ was already on the table, a pitcher ready to go and water as well. Sam had to admit it was vastly better than the microwave meals and prepackaged snack foods he and Gary seemed to live off of going on several years now.

“This is, amazing, ladies, seriously, thank you,” Sam offered up. “I haven’t had a decent home-cooked meal like this in so long. I can’t even recall it happening in the past year.”

“Yes,” Janine replied, “the food habits of the American university student would be a degree program in and of itself I suppose.”

“Mistress, may I ask a question?” Kess asked with quite a bit of hesitation evident in her voice.

“Kess, it’s you, me, and Sam now, we’re all here together, and as long as we’re here together you and I and Sam are free to discuss anything. You have no restraints, Kess, speak freely.”

Kess felt herself sitting up just a bit straighter as she looked at Sam directly: “Sam, last night, you had multiple chances to take me, and I know you want me, but you didn’t, you didn’t go there. I’m not sad about it but I do have to wonder: why you didn’t make love to me?”

“I could answer that, but I think, and forgive me if I’m wrong about this, but I suppose it’s more accurate to say that I suspect that Janine has more info about that than I do.“

Janine choked slightly on the OJ she was trying to sip, realized she was busted and then laughed.

“You really are quite talented, Sam. Yes, I did have something to do with it and it basically boils down to this: you’re not currently aware of some things that need to be addressed that are prologue to what I’m about to say so please understand that. Over the past three weeks or so I’ve been working with you, Sam, and you’re just not consciously aware of those experiences or those memories at this moment.”

Sam reacted as expected: with wide eyes, primarily. He set his fork down on the plate, sat back in his chair, and glanced down at the food for a few moments. He was about to say something when Janine said:

“And yes, that was done intentionally, unlike what Kess was doing with you last night which was to allow your own unconscious to determine what best to have the conscious mind recall to make the best of the experience.”

“OK,” Sam responded, “that makes perfect sense to me now, but three weeks? Seriously? Am I really that good a subject?”

“Yes, you really are. One would think that with the multiple trances you’ve had since yesterday afternoon and last night, and the two you’ve been in since you woke up—and yes, you’re fully awake and conscious right now—you’d come to understand that aspect of yourself and be proud of it. It’s a remarkable talent you have, and I’m not even talking about how you make the connections between things that just don’t seem related to casual observers.”

“Like what?” Kess asked followed with her stuffing a large fork load of eggs into her mouth.

Janine looked at Sam, eye to eye and whispered so very softly that even Kess had trouble making it out:

“Relax and let go.”

Sam’s eyes went wide, but before he could really do much of anything Janine was already whispering to his mind again:

“See and obey.”

Sam’s fork holding arm froze in place, his head slowly turned to his right, and his eyes locked on to the rose on the side of Kess’ neck as he awaited further instructions.

“What just happened?” Kess asked.

“Post-hypnotic suggestions, of course. Sam loves reading hypnoerotic stories, and one of his favorites is one called “Sign of the Rose” by Wiseguy, and you know I love his stories dearly.”

“OK, I get that, I know the story, Sam and I discussed some of it last night,” Kess said as she applied some butter to her slice of toast, “but I don’t get the rose, is that why you asked me to get the tattoo?”

“Yes, and no, in some respects. I worked with Sam” and she looked over at him, still drifting as expected “and discovered his love of such stories and what I was very pleased to discover is he’s like a very few others that are more interested in using hypnosis for self-improvement, bettering our lives, and of course for having a hell of a lot of fun with and finally the erotic aspects of enhancing pleasure and other things.”

“OK, still with you, but the rose...”

“In that story the hypnotist uses the idea of a red rose tattoo on the shoulder of the person in control of the wife and that’s her trigger to, as Sam now understands,” and Janine reached for Sam’s neck once more palming it gently as she continued “Relax and let go, see and obey” as Sam focused even more intently on the rose on the side of Kess’ neck.

“Kess, stand up” Janine commanded. Kess was on her feet without thought.

“See, see how he follows it, the red rose on your neck? That’s his focus, that tattoo right now is the only real thing in his entire world inside except the sound of my voice. And that’s pretty much how the character in the story is after she gets home with her husband. He exposes a similar red rose on his shoulder instantly causing his wife to drop into trance and that allows him to dominate her for an evening. It opens a whole new chapter in their lives together.”

“I had no idea, was I supposed to make use of that last night?” Kess asked.

“Yes, you were, but I had no idea how creative Sam ended up being and how perceptive he really is. His instincts were spot on as you suspected, and the fact that he discovered your main trigger completely on his own was not something I prepared for. My intention was for you to meet him, setting off his desire to want to come with you to the cafeteria, where you could spend some time teasing him and drawing that side of him out, the side I’d been communicating with for the past few weeks, and then see where it progressed.”

“That makes sense, I’m sorry it didn’t work out as you’d planned, Mistress.”

“Kess, you did nothing wrong, nor did Sam. In fact, he went well beyond any expectations I had, way beyond. But enough about this, just know that when you look deeply into his eyes, Kess, say the same words I used a few moments ago. He’s been conditioned to respond to the person wearing the rose, and as long as you start with those words, in that phrasing, he’s all yours. But we need to finish up and stop derailing our discussion. Bring him back to us, Kess.”

Kess leaned to Sam’s face, looking right into his eyes and spoke very softly:

“Relax and let go.”

His eyes shifted from the rose directly to her eyes, then she finished:

“See and obey.”

And his eyes just as quickly snapped back to the rose tattoo on her neck.

“Good boy,” she got out and as she did, she tensed up just a bit, quickly glancing at Janine who smiled and silently mouthed the words “He’s yours, be happy...” and Kess understood.

“A very good boy, just for me, Sam, that’s what you are, aren’t you?” she whispered.

“yessss.”

A wink from Janine gave her the boost she needed to know she herself was on the right path.

“Sam, I’m going to count from 1 to 5, at the count of 5 you’ll return to full awakening consciousness, relaxed and refreshed, and you will remember everything that occurred and everything that was said during this trance once you are fully awake and conscious once more. 1...”

At the count of 5, Sam’s eyes opened to see two intelligent sexy amazing ladies staring back at him.

“Hi,” he said.

“So now you have some idea but far from all of it which will be explained a little bit later, OK?” Janine asked.

Sam thought about it, about what just happened, recalled the discussion Janine had with Kess about the Wiseguy story, about the explanation for the rose.

“So, why on the neck and not the shoulder?” he asked, directing his gaze at Janine.

“Kess has a really graceful neck as you’ve no doubt noted on several occasions and soft delicious shoulders, but I felt that if the rose was placed on her neck there would be a much better chance of it being noted by your unconscious. I just didn’t expect you to make those connections as fast as you did on the conscious level.”

“You mean like, say, Kess has a haircut that is practically a clone of the haircut on the character Quorra in the movie ‘TRON: Legacy’, by some strange twist of fate?” Sam asked.

“Guilty as charged, your Honor,” Janine laughed. “Kess is a free spirit, Sam, if you don’t know that about her by now well, you’re not paying close enough attention. Before she and I crossed paths, she was changing her appearance almost weekly as she explained it. She’s shown me hundreds if not thousands of pictures of herself over the past decade and if she went more than a week without changing her hairstyle, or her eye shadow or her makeup, it would have been a small miracle.”

Sam nodded as Kess cleared the table.

“Before I go any further, I need to explain our situation here. You know I’m a Psych major, with an intent to go into clinical hypnotherapy, right?”

Sam nodded again, “Yes, Kess told me that yesterday at the Panda Express before... well that’s almost at the very outskirts of what I can recall about that experience, she told me at some point I’d remember but...”

Kess stepped to Sam’s side and turned his head towards her, face to face, cradling him softly in the palms of her hands, and spoke that one magic word: “Remember.”

She held on knowing the memories would come back pretty fast, wanting to make sure he had some connection to hold on to as they reintegrated into his conscious awareness for recall and use as needed. After about ten seconds, Sam was Sam once again.

“The only words I have are ‘Holy shit’ because right now I imagine myself being Neo in ‘The Matrix’ and that moment when he first speed-learns something, I think it was Jiu-Jitsu. Oh wow, that’s...” and he tried to stand up but just couldn’t find the strength as Kess stepped over and hugged him around the neck tightly.

Janine leaned over and stroked his left arm softly and whispered “Calm and relaxed, Sam, always calm and relaxed” which seemed to help focus him a bit better.

“I’ve never... I’ve never had that experience before, of having memories held back by suggestion and released like that, wow that’s some seriously intense thing.”

“Yes, it can be quite a powerful one, especially if there are great emotional bonds to the memories. I suspect that’s exactly the case given what Kess revealed to me earlier before you woke up, and by that, I mean when you woke up in bed, not—

“I understand,” Sam said, taking Janine’s hand in his, “thank you.”

Shaking his head as Kess sat down, Sam continued:

“So where were we, I got the rose aspect, I suppose I should ask how did you settle on me in the first place? Does that make sense, even as a question?”

“Yes, it does, more than you know, there are still quite a few things that need to be revealed to you and some of it needs to be brought back while you’re in trance, I hope you can understand that. In a little while, Kess will be leaving to go do some chores for several hours, and during that time you and I will get to know each other even better, mentally, and physically.”

Sam cocked an eye at that statement, and Kess giggled.

“Sam, really, you’ve trusted me with your mind, I know your deepest darkest secrets because you meaning your unconscious mind, your truest self, wanted me to know them. I’m offering you help—and they’re really not dark, not compared to some people I’ve worked with. Even your deepest fantasies are a Disney movie compared to some of the horrors that some people walk around within their heads. Understand?”

“Yes, I think I do, it’s just that...” Sam started to say but stopped, letting his head droop just a bit, the classic sign of defeat and despair as though all was lost.

Janine reached out and lifted him by a finger under the chin:

“No, that’s not allowed here, not here in my home, no secrets like that, finish the thought, now.“

It wasn’t much but that now hit him and he felt like he had to respond so he finished:

“I kind of feel like I’m being used in some respects if that makes sense. I mean I just discovered that last night Kess was almost programmed to, I don’t know, dominate me in bed? Now you’re telling me that you and I are going to have sex, and there’s this nagging sense of...”

“Earlier, when you were standing over there in the living room, I walked past you, do you remember that?” Janine asked.

“Yes, I came out of the bathroom and I was looking for my clothes. You walked past me as I turned to look at Kess.”

“And as I passed you and your head turned, I whispered a trigger I gave you, one your conscious mind has no awareness of at all, it doesn’t hear it and doesn’t register on a conscious level. Kess has one too, several in fact, she never consciously knows when they’re put to use.”

“Really?” Kess asked, “I don’t even know when it’s happening? At all?”

“No, you don’t, and for the one trigger with that level of depth required so it’s unnoticed by his conscious mind, Sam only has that one, at least so far,” Janine offered up followed by a wink.

Kess looked at Sam, Sam looked at Kess, and Janine just waited because she already knew what was about to happen.

“That’s so cool, isn’t it? I wonder what kinds of-

Janine whispered the word “Pause,” nothing flashy, not a bark of a command, a soft whisper in that voice of hers and Kess froze mid-thought and mid-sentence. Not a blank look, her face was quite lively even, just, literally as if someone pointed a remote control at her and hit Pause on her live playback.

“While she’s in this state she is effectively ignoring everything around her, she’s not even really seeing anything at all. Lean in, take a really close look at her eyes, they’re not glazed over just yet but if I leave her in this state they will eventually. I noticed she’s not wearing her ‘Raptor’ contacts so I presume she wanted you to see her as she really is, yes?

Sam whispered “Yeah” as leaned in and took note of those wonderfully expressive eyes, frozen in time more or less, as so many more fantasies he’d had in the past started popping into his conscious awareness unbidden but there anyway.

“If you think she’s hot now, wait till she finds her glasses, oh boy,” Janine said, mock fanning herself, “talk about fucking hot.”

Sam had a minor fetish for girls with glasses, it’s a rather popular one actually, but not every girl can pull off the look. Now that his curiosity was fully engaged, he’d have to make sure Kess found those glasses and soon.

“And now, sit back, take the position you were when I told you to lean in and take a peek.”

Sam sat back, mimicking the posture and arm placement he had just a few moments prior as Janine whispered “Live” and-

“... awesome stuff we’ll be able to work on with you, it’s gonna be amaze-balls!” and Kess laughed which caused Sam to giggle like a school kid and Janine began to do so as well.

“Wait, I’m missing something here, what did you do?” Kess scowled as she looked at Janine.

“Me, nothing, nothing at all,” as she looked around a bit staring up and around at the kitchen.

Looking at Sam gave her nothing but a shoulder shrug and a grin.

“So, you walked past me and then... what, exactly?” Sam asked once more.

“Do you really want to know, I’ll tell you right now if you really truly want to know, or we can save the experience for later. You know what effect I can have on you, at least even from that past hour or so that you’ve been awake and in my presence. You’re beginning to understand that your unconscious and I have a pretty good relationship, so decide: would you like to know what I was doing with you earlier now or later?”

The double-bind wasn’t missed by Sam but her wording almost gave it a triple-bind quality in terms of the time choices. He looked at Kess who nodded and smiled, then back at Janine.

Finally he said: “I’d like to know.”

“It’ll be best if I simply demonstrate, come with me,” and Janine stood and walked back to the living room area with Sam in tow, and Kess bringing up the rear taking pinches of Sam’s buttocks along the way, playfully having her hand smacked aside.

They stopped and stood in basically the same place they were earlier, with Sam facing the main door to the room, or apartment, or whatever they considered it to be. Janine took up a place on his right side similar to where she would have been when she passed him earlier.

Kess stood off further on Sam’s immediate left and held herself as still as she could.

“Sam, in a few moments I’m going to say something, a single word, and even though it’s a simple word it will have a tremendously powerful effect on you, and your conscious mind will not even be aware of it being uttered. You’ll have no conscious awareness of me saying the word, but this time, and only this time when the word is spoken you’re going to go into trance with one difference: you’ll experience yourself dropping into trance for me, without knowing how I induced it and not hearing that word, do you understand?“

“Yes, but I don’t understand how I’m going to know I’m going into trance, I’m-

“Sam, do you trust me?” Janine asked.

“Yes, I trust you” was the almost automatic reply.

“Then stare straight ahead and trust me, please.”

“OK.”

Janine looked over Sam’s shoulder to see Kess very softly fingering herself which was not a surprise really. She nodded her head just so indicating she wanted Kess to come closer so Kess took a step forward and when she reached a point beside Sam, Janine leaned into his ear and whispered something that Kess couldn’t make out.

The obvious reaction that Sam was now already gone, dropping deeper with every breath. Kess leaned a bit forward, noticed the glazed eyes, fluttering on the muscles over the eyelids holding them open, mind wide open and simply waiting to be told what to do next.

Janine placed a hand on Sam’s shoulder and told him to ignore anything he heard till she touched him there again, going deeper with each breath, and that he could close his eyes and go even deeper. His eyes fluttered closed, and she stepped to face Kess.

“Kess, my darling, you look very tired, so very tired...” Janine whispered as she reached up and softly stroked Kess on the left cheek. Kess sank at the feeling of soft skin against her cheek, eyes open, deeply hypnotized.

“So fucking hot, indeed,” Janine found herself speaking out loud.

“Kess, stand in front of Sam and kneel facing his cock.”

Kess languidly shifted her balance to one foot, then the other, eventually taking up a place in front of Sam as instructed, and knelt down. Sam’s cock, pulsing once more in sync with his heartbeat, was right there in front of her only mere inches away but she wasn’t aware of that just yet.

Janine stepped back to Sam’s right side, touched his shoulder and told him to count himself awake from 1 to 5 awakening on 5 and Sam obeyed.

Eyes opening, staring straight ahead, feeling Janine beside him, a soft palm on the back of his neck, a soft hand... on his... cock, it felt familiar someplace in the back of his mind.

He turned to look at Janine, not even noticing Kess there in front of him yet.

“This is what you wanted, Sam, deep inside, it’s just one of your fantasies of course, but you know what I’m saying is true, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You know you’ve already dreamed of what it might feel like to be deeply hypnotized, completely and utterly obedient, with no willpower to resist the suggestions being fed into your blank, empty, open and completely receptive mind, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“And right this second, with my hand softly palming the back of your neck in that way you’ve dreamed about for so long, actually feeling it happening now, and also being aware of my hand stroking your cock now, would you be willing to say that you’d do anything I ask you to do?“

“yes.”

Janine noted the much quieter response, taking note of Sam’s eyes, and he was damned close to letting go once again but not actually in trance at that moment.

“Would you be pleasantly surprised, Sam, to know that at this very moment, with my hand on your neck, and my hand stroking your cock, that you are in fact not in trance, at all, to any degree whatsoever?“

Sam’s eyes snapped open quite wide at the admission, looking directly into Janine’s eyes, then down at his cock, and at that moment he realized Kess was there, staring at his cock, apparently, wondering how that happened.

“I used your silent trigger once more as you stood here beside me, then Kess was allowed to drift and I told her to take up the position she finds herself in now,” Janine stated rather succinctly. “And then I made sure you were fully aware and conscious, but you chose to focus on me first, not Kess.”

“So...” looking back down at Kess, she really was so beautiful like that in that state, Sam had to ask “what now?”

“You tell me, Sam, tell me a fantasy you have, related to hypnosis, and just this once I’ll make it a reality, right here, right now,” Janine offered. “Anything that you can imagine is possible with hypnosis, believe that, really believe it in your heart and your soul and it can become a reality. All you have to do is take that leap you’re so fond of taking.”

With a wink, Janine opened a door for Sam to walk through if he was willing, and as his mind started rifling through every fantasy he’d ever had about hypnosis, about hypnosis with sex involved, about hypnosis with intimacy involved, with everything related to hypnosis in any way, shape or form. There had always been one fantasy he’d desperately hoped to make a reality someday and so that’s the one he chose.

“I have a fantasy, but it needs some setup to make it a reality, it couldn’t be done in the time we have today, maybe, another time?”

Janine smiled, “That’s fine, but let me ask you a serious completely easy to answer question with no games, no strings, no gimmicks. Just be completely honest with me right here in this moment, OK?

“OK.”

“Wouldn’t you like to cum, Sam?”

Sam smiled, a soft smile, looked down at Kess, seeing her there, still blank and empty, still waiting for...

“I do, Janine, desperately, but I’ve still got that thing in the back of my head, almost a guilt trip over Kess. Is that my fault that a part of me doesn’t want to feel like I’m using her, or you for that matter, just to get my damned rocks off?“

“No, Sam, believe it or not, that aspect of you was why I decided you were worth my time. There aren’t a lot of gentlemen left in the world, there are less and less of them every day, and you are very much a southern one as I think you told Kess yesterday. I’m glad she accepted that part of you, it’s what makes you so damned attractive on so many levels. The little things matter, they always have, but as more and more people in the world focus on so many things that don’t, those things that truly do matter are being discarded faster all the time.”

Janine slowly squeezed the back of Sam’s neck, just the faintest twitch of her hand, and with Sam being so in tune with her touch he felt it. She also very gently gave his cock a slight squeeze.

“This, this is a little thing that matters so much, this moment matters more than anything else in the world to the three of us, right here, right now, just you, me, and Kess, and I think Kess has been waiting long enough to give you the pleasure she desperately wants to bring you. You’re going to stand here and listen to my soft whispers as I ease you down into wonderfully deep deliciously arousing trance. You know I’m palming your neck, and you know I’m squeezing your cock, you can feel that now, Sam, can you not?“

Sam decided to stop thinking for a while on his own. Janine hadn’t induced him yet; he knew that would happen soon enough. For just a few moments he wanted to allow himself to enjoy his simple surrender to the pleasure being offered.

“Yes, I feel it.”

“It’s OK to drift for me, you’re not in trance yet but you soon will be, just enjoy these sensations for a few moments as I speak to Kess. Kess, my darling, wake up slowly, bring yourself back to me, dear.”

A few moments passed as Kess returned to herself, found herself staring directly at a beautiful very hard cock standing proud before her.

“Mistress?” she asked, looking up at Janine.

“Yes, Kess, Sam would be delighted if you’d pleasure him, but for now you’ll use only your mouth and your tongue—not your hands—to tease him gently as I ease him down slowly into a deep delicious trance. You will stay completely awake and alert, is that understood?”

“YES, Mistress,” Kess stated pretty enthusiastically, licking her lips as though she were about to have the most delicious dessert she’d ever had, and Janine caught it.

“Kess, Sam’s cock will taste just like a caramel sundae for you, sweet and yummy, and you will enjoy him thoroughly until his release, understand?”

Kess’ mouth literally began to salivate at the thought of enjoying Sam in that way as her own arousal spiked to some new levels.

“Sam, you’ve heard everything that I just said to Kess, and you know from her responses, you could hear in her voice how much she wants to please you, and you know that her act of pleasing you is going to give me quite a bit of pleasure as well, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“I’d like you to do me a favor, Sam, I’m not making it a command, I’m not making it an absolute requirement, but just for the moment, just for this time together today as we play together, I’d really love to hear you call me... Mistress.”

Something in the back of Sam’s mind clicked, and he had another flash of memories, of everything that had happened between himself and Janine over the past few weeks. He remembered all the discussions face to face, discussions out of trance, then being pulled into her eyes as she asked him to forget to remember and remember to forget.

He remembered all the times he kept getting calls at odd hours by an unknown number and not just ignoring them but answering the call and then deleting the record of the call when it was over. He remembered the emails and deleting them. He remembered chatting with Janine using Skype on his laptop and then deleting the records of those video calls. He remembered the very first time they met, he was coming out of the library when he saw her approaching and he literally spun on his heel to go in another direction, afraid to face her because he found himself attracted to her like so many others.

He remembered walking right back into the library, finding a table and just as he was about to sit down Janine approached, said “Hi, I’m Janine, and you are...” and then he remembered staring at his own hand, in some odd manner as it floated towards his face. He just couldn’t understand why he suddenly felt so limp, loose and relaxed leaning against Janine, smelling her wonderful perfume, hearing her soft whispers in his mind, feeling himself fall back into a seat, his tired heavy eyes just staring deeply into hers.

He remembered how good he felt every time she nodded and smiled at him, speaking softly but he could hear every single word that left her lips, feeling them almost like a light stroking against his face, against his cheek. Her voice just affected him so deeply and strongly and it was just so easy to listen to without any cares or worries at all.

He remembered her asking if he would be interested in learning about hypnosis from her, and answering absolutely, and answering all the questions she asked him about his interests in hypnosis, his fantasies. It was all just so easy to talk with her there in that library on that afternoon a few weeks ago.

He remembered her asking about what he found attractive in a woman, he remembered telling her about Quorra and how hot that look made him. How many times he’d masturbated to the idea of having Quorra, basically a computer program in and of herself, now being programmed by him to do his bidding whatever that might be. The fact that he had a poster of Quorra on his dorm room wall and a Quorra wallpaper was also revealed, and other interesting tidbits about what he found attractive in a potential lover.

And finally, he remembered the last time he’d spoken with her, on the phone, about 24 hours earlier, taking the unknown number call once again, dropping so unbelievably deep at the sound of her voice. How she shuffled his thoughts around and cleared out some cruft, giving him some suggestions to pay attention to the red rose and follow it when it presented itself if he felt comfortable doing so.

The very last thing he remembered from all those experiences was the last thing she told him only 24 hours prior: she told him that because he was such an excellent capable subject that he would have no difficulty whatsoever remembering to forget everything they had shared in their discussions over the past few weeks. He would have no difficulty whatsoever forgetting to remember all of it, and that he would find all those memories returning to him the moment she asked him to call her Mistress.

That moment was happening, even as Kess had already begun giving him pleasure, and as soon he realized it with full conscious awareness and acceptance, he turned to Janine and simply whispered:

“Yes, Mistress.”

And the body-known-as-Sam let go and accepted the pleasure Kess and Janine wanted him to experience.