The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter One

“Christ, is it two o’clock already? I’ve got to get up.”

Then the drowsy woman moved...

“Ow! What the fuck? Oh yeah, ha, ha, at least no damage done… Okay, maybe my asshole got damaged… a little. Whoa, I wish I had a few more lines. I’d shove them up my aching ass,” she said, licking between her cheek and gums.

“Oh no, no, Nicole, no! Fuck, I have to remember. My name is Nicole Sherman. I live in Bardston, Indiana, at Dover Court. My husband is Luke. We’ve been married… um, um, oh who the hell cares how long we’ve been married, anyway? I can figure this out. We married after I graduated in… what year was it? I, I had Colton then. No! I had the girl first. Oh… my… god, I can’t remember her name. Has it been that long?”

Tears silently welled up in Nicole’s eyes.

“Coco, baby, are you decent?” said Gradicas with a knock.

“I just woke up, daddy. I’m still wearing the cheerleading outfit.”

“Well, get naked. Today is the big day!”

“Yes sir! I’m ready,” she said in a singsong voice, disregarding her blown out asshole.

“That’s great news, sweetie.”

Gradicas opened the door to find a naked Coco obediently on her knees, looking down at the floor with her hands tucked behind her back.

“It’s okay, you can get up.”

“What?”

“Yes, you’re going back home today.”

“What?”

“Remember, I told you I run a catch and release operation?”

“What?”

“Ha, aren’t you the cutest? Did you ever see that movie where the guy says, ‘say what one more time, motherfucker. I dare you!’”

“What?”

“Yeah, just like that, then he blew the fucker’s ear off! What a great movie,” said Gradicas, still smiling, but his menacing tone caught her attention.

“It’s been a blast, sweetie, but time’s up. This is Renaldo. He’s going to drive you home. Here are your clothes, cell phone with a dead battery, and your wallet. Everything is still there. Oh yeah, your keys.”

Coco looked at her master in shock.

“How am I going to get my drugs?”

Coco noticed as she dressed she had lost a few pounds. She smiled to herself. All that fucking does a body good. What she had lost in her waist, her chest had found.

“What will I do?” she said, wrestling with her old bra before giving up.

“The drugs were all placebos, babe. You imagined all those experiences. That cocaine you did last night? The only active ingredient was Novocain and just enough to convince you it wasn’t a laxative. That’s not to say that I don’t have drugs. I have fantastic drugs. That’s what finances my operation, but I’ve found out over the years all you really need, to be a successful slaver, is a superior will and superior skills. That’s why you have to go now. If you stay here any longer, the effects of your training would be more or less permanent. As it is, you’re going to have a long and awkward readjustment phase. That’s why I don’t keep my pets, and I’m not the serial killer type. Renaldo here,” Gradicas said, turning his attention to the small man behind him.

“Oh Renaldo, if she offers to have sex with you, I can tell you she’s a great fuck, but if she changes her mind later and calls the cops.”

“I would never do that, I promise,” said Coco.

“I’m talking to Renaldo and you interrupted. Maybe I should have left you on your knees.”

Coco couldn’t go to her knees. She had been told to stand, but she clasped her hands behind her back, looking silently at the floor.

“Is alright Jefe, I drive good. No touch merchandise.”

“I love this kid! Just as soon as you learn some English, we are going to have some great talks. Until then, sorry about this dear,” Gradicas said to Coco. “It’s bag time. I’m sure that you don’t need it. It’s just a precaution.”

Renaldo put a black sack cloth over her head, before driving her to the city park across the street from her home. In less than five minutes, he removed the hood.

“We’re here? All this time and I never left town?”

Renaldo shrugged his shoulders and pointed to the door. “You go,” he said.

Just like that, her life in captivity was over. Renaldo pulled away without looking back. He made a quick right turn and was gone. Nicole stood alone on the sidewalk of the park that she had used with her children so many times over the years. She didn’t know what to do. She wanted to run after Renaldo and go back to the party… but something in the deep recesses of her memory was pulling her homeward, one step at a time.

Nicole noticed her car was gone.

“A lot of good the keys are going to do me now.”

She opened the door and let herself in. There was music coming from upstairs. Probably the girl, she thought to herself, still unable to remember her daughter’s name. There was a smell of Italian food coming from the kitchen.

“Luke, honey, is that you?” said Andrea King, stirring a pot of sauce before stepping into the living room. “Oh, my god, Nicole! Uh, uh, uh, this isn’t what it looks like, I promise. Kids, kids, get down here your momma’s home!”

Much to Andrea’s relief, the sudden burst of excitement took the attention away from her, giving her a chance to think of what to do next. Until then, she would have to give her sister some space.

“Mom’s home! Mom’s home,” screamed Colton, bounding down the steps.

“Mom?” he said, stopping dead in his tracks, captivated by his mother’s boobs.

“You’re such an ape,” said his sister, pushing by her little brother.

“Fuck you, Cass,” he said, before he clamped his hands over his mouth in embarrassment.

“Cassidy!” said Nicole. That’s her fucking name.

“Mom!” yelled Cass.

“I missed you so much,” said Nicole, spreading her arms for a group hug minus Andrea. There really wasn’t enough room for Colton, Cassidy, Nicole, and her two breasts.

Colton rubbed his face against Nicole’s tits. This did not go unnoticed by Cassidy, who rolled her eyes in disgust. He didn’t care, and his mother didn’t seem to mind. In fact, when they broke from the huddle, she gave Colton’s ass a healthy squeeze.

“It’s been so long sis, where have you been?”

“Kidnapped.”

“Kidnapped? Let’s call the police.”

“NO! No police.”

“Sis, you’ve been gone for a year. There was a missing persons report, search parties, and even a candlelight vigil. We have to call the police,” said Andrea.

“They know where I live. If I call the cops, who knows what they’ll do,” said Nicole, bursting into tears.

“Oh my, oh my,” said Andrea. She could feel the angry glares from her niece and nephew as she tried to soothe her sobbing sister.

“Mom, do you want to listen to me play my trumpet?”

“What?”

“Yeah, I’ve been practicing real good, and you haven’t gotten to listen to me play in a long time,” said Colton, trying with all his might not to stare at his mom’s tits.

“I would love to,” said Nicole with a broken giggle amidst the tears. Colton always knew how to make her happy.

Mother and son went upstairs, leaving Andrea and Cassidy to gawk at each other.

Nicole inhaled the scent of her son’s room.

“Oh, I love how this place smells.”

“You always said it stunk?”

“Yeah, it does, but it stinks sooo good.”

She giggled at the bemused look on Colton’s face. Then she hopped into his still warm bed and snuggled under the covers.

“Can I sleep in here?”

“Where will I sleep?”

“With me silly.”

“Um, about that…” said Colton, looking around the room, trying to figure out what to say next.

“Your Aunt Andrea has been sleeping with your father.”

“No… no, not really, but yeah.”

Nicole patted the bed.

“Come here, honey, and sit, please?”

On the short walk to his bed, he couldn’t pull his eyes away from Nicole’s enlarged rack. The straps of her tight jersey halter top scarcely covered her nipples, allowing the dark edges to be seen along the sides, where they dug into her breast flesh. When he sat, Nicole placed her hand delicately on his thigh, dangerously close to his growing erection.

“Colton, can I be honest with you?”

“Sure mom.”

“Andrea has always wanted everything I have ever had, and that goes double for the men I’ve had in my life. She hasn’t changed. To be honest, I’m not upset at all.” Nicole rubbed Colton’s thigh. “What I need is someone to talk to or I’m going to lose my mind. It has to be someone I can trust and right now, the only person I trust is you. The problem is what I have to say will not be easy to hear and you might hate me for telling it to you. So think carefully and let me know now… Um, no. On second thought, this is a mistake, honey. I need to go,” said Nicole, pulling her hand off of her son’s leg.

Colton grabbed his mom’s hand and held it in his.

“You just got here,” he said, his emotions overtaking him. “Please stay, I command you.”

Nicole raised one eyebrow.

“Okay hotshot, I’ll see what you’ve got, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

Nicole placed her hand back down on Colton’s thigh, this time on top of his cock. When he tried to move it, she groped his erection.

“How old are you now?”

“Eighteen, this is my senior year.”

“Okay, for the past year, your mother has been a slave.”

“They made you work in the fields?”

“Don’t play stupid. I am a sex slave. Or, I was one until an hour ago.”

“You don’t seem too happy about it.”

“I’m not! And that’s the problem. The past year has been a blur of wild parties and orgies. Think about the craziest shit you can find on the internet and multiply it times ten.”

Colton couldn’t believe this was his mother talking.

“I don’t know, mom. There is some pretty wild stuff on the internet.”

“I’ve done it. Hell, for all I know, I’m on the internet. Your little friends are all jacking their meat to pictures of your dear old mom taking it in all three holes at once,” said Nicole, stroking Colton’s cock through his jeans.

“Are you sure you want to have this conversation?” she asked. Her left nipple popped out, stiffening quickly, but she did nothing to cover it.

Colton’s jaw fell open while he stared at the plastic stud through the piercing in his mother’s meaty nipple. All he could do was nod his head.

Nicole took her hand off of his dick and put her nipple back.

“I don’t want it to be like this between me and you.”

In a panic, Colton’s mind feverishly tried to work out what had just happened, why it stopped, and how in the hell could he get it started again?

“I want… I need, someone to understand, and not judge. Listen, and not tell, and I’m going to need a lot more. It won’t be pretty,” she said, putting her hand back into Colton’s lap.

Colton’s only thought? It’s back! Whatever it is, it’s back.

“Sure mom, whatever you say.”

“Ok, first things first call me Coco, or slut, or bitch, or whore, but I don’t think even my warped mind can handle you calling me mom. Not where we’re going. Next thing, no more nice guy. I want you to give me orders, not requests. No more yes ma’ams, no more please may I, and no more thank yous. Trust me, Colton. I know you are a good man, but believe me, I won’t be able to go through this with you while you are being kind to me. I’ll, I’ll, I’ll have to leave, and you will never see me again.”

“Sure thing, Coco.”

Nicole breathed in deeply and nodded her head.

“Okay, we will try this, master.”

The word master woke up Colton from his disbelief. This was happening, and he was the lucky fucker it was happening to.

“What do we do first?” said Colton, grabbing his mother’s breast.

“I love your enthusiasm, but I have a slight drug problem.”

“What kind of drugs?”

“I don’t know. He wouldn’t tell me. But when I didn’t do what he wanted, he kept it from me until I would do anything to get it.”

“How long do we have?”

“The longest I’ve been able to go is two days before the need got so bad that I wanted to die. The crazy thing is, sex will work instead of the real thing, but it takes a lot of sex to get a cheap fix.”

“Is it a pill, or a needle, or a powder?”

“Well, we did a ton of coke, except he told me it was all laxative and Novocain. The big ticket came in a needle that he shot into my ass. Gradicas said it was too strong to go in to my vein. Main-lining his special brew would be suicide.”

“Anything else?”

“Yeah, today he told me it was a placebo. The withdrawal was all in my head. I know that is a load of fucking horseshit, baby. He has gotten me addicted, and he doesn’t want to support my habit. I have to get this drug, Colton. I’ll do anything, I’ll hook, I’ll lie, I’ll cheat, I’ll steal… That doesn’t matter, does it? I’ve got no clue what the drug was. Thank god I can have sex with you, unless you don’t want to help.”

“What about dad?”

“He’s been fucking Andrea. If you think this is weird, wait until I have this talk with them. Besides, I’ve been fucking your dad for years, Colton. He’s a nice guy, but he can’t come close to the level of intensity I require now. And I require a lot, maybe more than what you’re willing to give?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never had sex before.”

Nicole died a little inside. She thought Gradicas had hollowed her out months ago, but this was a new low that only proved his point. She was a worthless addict that deserved only the very worst.

These humiliating thoughts caused Nicole to lube intensely. A buzzing feeling inside her pussy told her she needed sex or drugs soon. Or else the buzzing will turn into a throbbing, and the throb will turn into a full body burning, and lastly the burn will turn into a maddening pain, wracking her mind and body with no relief.

“Then… I… I guess. I get to teach you how to fuck a woman.”