The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Two

“They’ve been up there a long time,” said Cassidy.

Andrea didn’t want Cass to know she was very suspicious of her sister’s sudden return. And that Nicole’s refusal to call the police only reinforced her doubts.

“Let’s just give them some time. I’m sure they have a lot to talk about.”

Andrea had worked Cassidy hard, insisting that they were close enough in age to go clubbing together. The girl had been Andrea’s ticket inside the Sherman house and Luke’s bed. She didn’t intend to lose her place just because Nicole came back.

“I know Cass, how about we head to the wing place and grab a bite and a couple of drinks?”

“I want to talk to mom too.”

“Cass, sweetie, I’ve known your mom all my life. It would be best to let her come out on her own.”

“Yeah, I can see that, but don’t you think it’s wrong to ditch her just because she wanted to talk to Colton first?”

“Okay, in full disclosure. I think Nicole will be up there awhile, and this might be our only shot at giving your dad a heads up. I would really like it if you were there as an unbiased witness. You need to say Andrea King tried to do the right thing. Because I can’t think of any way that this situation will resolve itself without a full-blown meltdown.”

“… Um, alright, I’m in, but let’s hurry. Dad is going to wonder why it took us so long to call.”

* * *

“So how was that?”

“Not bad, that worked better than I expected, but you’re on a steep learning curve,” said Nicole, licking her son’s cum off her fingers. “Your jizz tastes delicious, by the way, and that’s saying something. I’ve become a kind of cum connoisseur. Young guys always have the best tasting dick snot.”

“I think of all the times I was so proud of you for being a little gentleman, but forget that shit, okay? When I taught you all that nonsense NEVER, in my wildest imagination, did I think we would wind up fucking. Now this next time, you need to be rougher, good hard slaps, not love taps.”

“And another thing, when you and I are talking about the good job you did fucking me up the ass? Sure, call me Coco, but when we’re doing it, when you’re drilling my asshole? Pull my fucking hair and call me a fucking cunt, a slut, a whore. I really need you to pick up the ball here, master.”

“Since we’re talking about names, I don’t think master is a good fit for me,” said Colton.

“I will call you anything you tell me to call you. Master is your position, your job title, you really own me. You see this as an agreement made by two consenting adults. I am telling you that for me, this is life and death. I am your property.”

“Then call me son.”

“What?”

“You heard me. Call me son. If you need to be humiliated that much, do it right. I want you to call me son, and every time you do, I want you to think of what a desperate lowlife slut you’ve become to fuck your own flesh and blood.”

“Now you’re thinking, son.”

* * *

“Nicole’s home? Why are we in Wing Dings having a beer instead of with my wife?” said Luke.

“Auntie A. is trying to do the right thing and give you a little warning, dad. Mom’s not the same. She told us someone had kidnapped her.”

“Again, why are we here? Where are the cops? This is a big deal and people will not be sympathetic to a husband that is at a wing joint with his sister-in-law instead of at home with his distraught wife.”

“Trust me, dad. The only one being distraught is you. Mom was totally against calling the police. When we mentioned it, she freaked, saying the kidnappers had let her go. But they knew where we lived, and she was afraid of what they would do. Then she went to listen to Colton play his trumpet.”

“What?”

“Seriously, your son’s a momma’s boy,” said Andrea, earning her an angry look from Luke.

“That and the fake boobs,” said Cassidy.

“Fake boobs?”

“Oh, my god! Luke, wait till you see them. They have to be double D or an E at least. What kind of kidnapper does plastic surgery? I’m telling you, this is weird. I know you’re mad now, but trust me, you will be happy that we did this.”

“Well, whatever this is? It’s over,” said Luke, looking directly at Andrea. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to know he wasn’t talking about just the meal. “We need to go home now. I want to be with my wife.”

* * *

“Third time’s a charm,” said Coco in heady approval.

“Yeah, but I’m really thirsty.”

“Then order me to get you a drink.”

“Can we cool it with the ‘how to treat your new mom’ lessons?”

“Of course, master… um, son. Now that I’ve leveled off. I think I can face your dad and his new life.”

As directed on saying the word, son, Nicole felt the full body sting of humiliation.

“Glad I could help.”

“Hey! This is not help. This is commitment, and I want to say thank you, son.”

* * *

The five of them stood there in the kitchen quietly staring at each other, except Colton, who was busy gulping down his second twenty-eight ounce glass of orange drink. The planned reunion was pre-empted by the sight of the surgically enhanced, nearly naked Nicole, wrapped in Colton’s old flannel robe, just covering her nipples, but the gap left her dripping twat exposed. Colton looked equally awkward with an erection, poking against last year’s skin tight swim trunks. But no one really noticed him. What the three newcomers did notice was the reek of unwashed sex and the sight of a mother and son basking in post coital bliss.

“Yep, while you were at Wing Dings, my son and I had sex three times,” said Coco. “Oh, don’t give me that look. I know you two are fucking and I’m happy for the both of you. I’ve known you my entire life, and I think you will make a much better couple than the two of us ever did.”

Andrea and company were still in stunned silence.

“I am sure you have lots of questions. I will answer all of them in order. They kidnapped me, they used me as a sex slave for a year, and now I’m a drug addict. Whatever you want to know is going to be answered by one of those three. ‘Where have you been?’ Kidnapped. ‘Are we going to work things out?’ No, I was a sex slave. ‘Are we going to the police?’ No, I’m a drug addict.”

“And I will not crawl into the bed that my sister has been sleeping in just so you can pummel me with questions about all the men and women I have had sex with. It will only go one of two ways: either I don’t answer and you will blame me for giving you the cold shoulder or I do answer and you will spend the rest of your life feeling inept. So if Andrea has been staying here, I would really like it if you two stayed together and worked through the problem of what to do about Coco as a couple.”

Andrea and Luke looked at each other.

“That was my slave name. It’s what my son is going to call me, and I think you should call me Coco, too. Trust me. I can’t say this enough. I am not who I used to be, or who you think I am. My kidnapper let me go on the condition I would not go to the police. I am not going to the police, and I will not help the police if you call them.”

“I will tell everyone else that I had a mental breakdown, and I have had amnesia for the past year. The only reason I’m telling you the truth is to help you understand. I know the harm I am doing to my son, but he insisted on helping me, and I was afraid to go live in the streets alone. If this living arrangement becomes unbearable, I will gladly move out, meaning a divorce.”

“Or you could go to jail for sleeping with Colton,” said Cassidy in a malevolent way.

“Or you could just shoot me and do what the kidnapper didn’t have the guts to do. I will say it again: I am trying to survive, period. I am a drug addict, not an actor on TV. In less than two days, the pain becomes unbearable. Do you hear me? I will do anything to make that kind of pain go away. Are you interested in the list of shit I’ve done to make that pain go away, little lady? If so, I will give you what I can remember, but thankfully, the truly bad stuff is a blur. If not, then let me tell you that fucking my son is the least damning thing I’ve done in the past twelve months.”

“That’s enough,” said Luke. “We’re calling the police. That’s the bottom line.”

“Then file for divorce. Calling the cops will lead to my arrest, and I will have to hump anyone that will hump with me in the jail, or they lock me in solitary confinement and I will die a thousand deaths each day because no one fucking gives a goddamn about a drug addict Luke.”

“Calling the cops is the right thing to do.”

“Fuck you Luke! There is no right and wrong in here,” said Coco, pointing to herself. “In here, there is only my addiction.”

“What about Colton?” yelled Luke.

Colton looked up from his drink, being called into the conversation at last.

“I promised mom I would help her. She told me the truth, just like she did you. She volunteered to leave and live somewhere else, but I wouldn’t let her go,” said Colton, surprised at how manly he felt after sex.

“Mister, you better look before you jump,” said Luke, shoving his finger in Colton’s face. “This is my house and my rules, and I say we are calling the police. If you want to tell the Sheriff that you’ve been fucking your mother to calm her druggie needs, then buddy, I’ll gladly fill out the report form.”

“But it’s alright for you to move Aunt Andrea into the house?”

“It may not be right, but it ain’t illegal. Now, put your balls back in your pocket or I’m going to step on them.”

The thermal meltdown happened. Maybe not how Andrea had envisioned, but, being an opportunist, she saw her opening.

“Luke, sweetheart, this is my sister, too. Don’t my thoughts matter? Would you be willing to consider another option? Yes, calling the police is the right thing to do, but what will the right thing get you? You will lose Nicole. Sorry, sis, I’m not ready for the Coco thing just yet. You will lose Colton, and you will lose me. You will be home alone with the satisfaction of doing the right thing.”

“Now, Colton has every right in the world to help his mom out with her drug problem. I can’t wrap my head around their methods, but I recognize that their heart’s in the right place. If all we do is give them some space, then not only do you and I keep that special thing that we have, but I can continue to give Cassidy the support and friendship she’ll need to get through this situation as she completes her schooling and moves out on her own.”

Andrea’s soothing voice seemed to have a magical effect on Luke’s demeanor.

Coco couldn’t believe that her sister’s conniving ways were actually working out in her favor for a change. That was a good thing because all this high drama and humiliation had made her hyper horny. She needed a good hard fucking, and she needed it now. Grabbing Colton’s hand, she said, “Bring your drink, son. I don’t have time to wait on them.”

* * *

The Sherman’s as in Luke, Andrea, and Cassidy, sat in the living room listening intently to the sounds of unbridled sex thumping its way through the framework of the house.

“Forty-five minutes and they’re still at it,” said Cassidy on her fifth time check.

“Your brother’s young sweetheart,” said Andrea.

“My boyfriends are young and they can’t last forty-five minutes.”

Luke rolled his eyes and stood up.

“Well, I’m not gonna sit here and listen to my son fuck my wife. I’m going to go get a beer.”

The two women looked at each other and then down at the floor. They both knew that was code for more drama to follow now, with added intoxication.

* * *

Luke was still grinding his teeth over being outmaneuvered by a ‘house full of women and a back stabbing boy’ when he sat down at the bar of The Hard Row to Hoe. Or, Hoe Row as it’s called by the regulars, a collection of locals and barflies, that quietly get drunk together. Sometimes, they get lucky together amongst the farm memorabilia that was obsolete when their fathers were tilling the soil. The Hoe Row was where Luke and Andrea worked through the pain of losing Nicole. Now Luke was at the Hoe Row again, trying to work through the pain of Nicole’s return.

“Where’s Andrea?” asked Pauline. “Did you two have a fight?”

“Something like that.”

“That’s so sad,” she said, sitting down beside him.

“Pauline, I’m not really looking for company,” said Luke.

“I’m not either, but my feet are killing me.”

Luke laughed for the first time that evening and said, “Please, take a load off.”

“Thanks Luke. Is there anything you want to talk about?”

“Oh hell yeah, but not to you sunshine, and don’t take that personal. This is the kind of shit I ain’t never gonna tell anyone, ever.”

“Can’t get it up?”

“What no! Why is it every time a man don’t want to say anything you women always think his dick don’t work no more? Is there some sort of dick to tongue connection that I don’t know about?”

“I can’t believe you just said that,” Pauline said with a laugh.

“Me either. I hope nobody overheard it.”

“I did. If you want, I can tell them,” said the bartender. “Otherwise, it’s last call. Are you two good?”

“Are we?” said Pauline, giving Luke’s thigh a squeeze.

“Not tonight, like it or not. I best be going home,” said Luke. He slapped a twenty-dollar bill on the counter and said, “Chas, Pauline’s beer is on me.”

“I’ll keep a light on for you, Luke,” said Pauline as he walked away.

“A red light,” he said, muttering under his breath

* * *

The front room was empty and dark when Luke returned. “A house full of pussy and the only one getting laid tonight is my no account son,” Luke said out loud with no one to hear. Like his boy, Luke was a small man, but unlike Colton, Luke suffered terribly from “Little Man” syndrome. This was his house, by god, and before he was done, everyone was going to know it.

“What the hell?” asked Colton. He was fucking Coco doggy style. When his dad opened the door and barged inside.

“Fuck you! That’s my pussy you’re fucking,” said Luke in a drunken slur. “You’re done whoring out yer momma, boy. Get off her now!”

“If you want some old man, then there’s plenty here. I’ll hop off and you can spell me for a while.”

“Whut?”

“Or better yet,” said Colton, grabbing his mom’s hair. “Get around here, bitch! She can suck you off while I fuck her up the ass.”

“Are you some sort of pervert, boy?”

“Nope, I’m trying to share, if you want in. Or, you can just stand there and watch what a slut your wife has become. Either way is fine with me,” said Colton, giving his moaning mother a blistering slap across her ass.

“That ain’t right, boy,” said Luke, stumbling backwards out of the room.

“I was really hoping he would take you up on your offer,” said Coco.

“I thought you might say that, so you will just have to suck me off, after I fuck you up the ass, slut,” said Colton, pulling his sore cock from his mother’s slick, shaved pussy.

“Yes, son,” said Coco, licking her lips.

Luke entered his bedroom, still bewildered by his bizarre day. He looked at Andrea reading her phone.

“Do you feel lucky?”

Andrea looked up without a reply.

“Pauline wanted to take me out back, and I turned her down. My boy wanted to share his mom with me, and I turned him down. Instead, I’m in the bedroom with you,” said Luke, wobbling in place.

“You’re too drunk to get it up.”

“What? What the hell, P-P-Pauline said the same shit at the Hoe Row. Everyone’s thinking my dick don’t work. Here, I’ll show you that’s what I’ll do,” said Luke, nearly falling as he kicked off his boots. He got a little more than halfway in the bed, sideways, with his clothes on. “See! I’ll show you!” Luke opened his fly, stuffing his hand in his pants… and passed out.

Andrea sighed. Then she heard glassware rattling in the kitchen. “I think I’ll check on sis.”

As Andrea entered the kitchen, she said, “I’ve been dreading this moment.”

“What me coming home?”

“No. Talking to you one on one.”

“Then don’t.”

“What’s it like?”

“Andrea, for your own sake, I will tell you this is something you do not want.”

“No,” said Andrea, denying the accusation, but ate up with curiosity at the same time. “I’m just trying to put myself in your place to help me understand.”

“Touch my boobs.”

“What?”

“They’re top quality. Go ahead, grab ’em.”

Nervously, Andrea fondled her sister’s tits. “I, I don’t understand.”

“Exactly, it makes no sense. None of this does, but until you find yourself in the place that you need to be felt up to feel normal, you are not in the same place I’m in,” said Coco, making no attempts to stop Andrea from groping her breasts.

“I’ve never touched another woman before,” said Andrea.

“Well, you’re doing an excellent job,” said Coco.

“Oh god,” said Andrea, dropping Coco’s large breasts and watching them bounce into place.

Before they could talk any longer, Coco took her drink and left, but not without allowing her hard nipple to rub against her sister’s arm as she departed.