The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Three

“How to you feel, son?”

“Sore.”

“Let me see… oh my, you’re really raw down here. I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry about everything. You should have never gotten involved with a whore like me. I’ll go hook for a while and drum up some cash. It’ll do me good and give us a break.”

“It’s Monday morning Coco.”

“So what? Do you think people don’t buy sex in the mornings or on Mondays?”

“Come on, in Bardston? Besides, I thought you said you could go for two days?”

“Two days on the drugs, yeah, but just sex alone is an every day, all day kind of thing for me, baby. I told you I was asking for a lot.”

“Then maybe we should try to find this guy so we can get drugs from him, while we try to wean you off of them.”

“Who says I want off the drugs?”

“I thought that’s what I was doing? Helping you.”

“You are helping me. You are keeping me in the game, baby. I’m just being honest and saying I don’t know if I’m ready to give up the drugs.”

“They’re that good?”

“No. Mostly, they just keep me from being in mind obliterating pain.”

She saw the puzzled look on Colton’s face.

“It’s complicated. The drug does nothing and everything at the same time. When I’m high, I am the life of the party, every night an orgy, and every get together a gang bang. The drug is the reason and the excuse. It is who I am. Without it, I’m nothing.”

“With it, you’re nothing.”

Colton’s biting remark caused Coco to nibble subconsciously on her lower lip.

“Okay, if you’re not giving up the drugs. Then what are we doing?”

“Well, you’re my master, and I’m your slave.”

“If I order you to stop taking the drug?”

“Order me to grow a third arm instead. That would be much easier. You are my master, and you have to BE the master. Do you understand? If you want to waste my time, being some dopey Dudley Do Gooder instead. (sigh) Then I will have to find somebody who will put me in my place.”

Colton pouted.

“But I’m all for finding more drugs.”

“Well, then… you said you were five minutes away, right?”

“Give or take.”

“That puts you somewhere in a three and a half-mile radius. We’ll go four… give or take,” said Colton, sketching out a quick diagram of the town.

“Wow! Look at my son go! A hard dick and a quick mind.”

“Can you tell me anything else? Sounds like cars, kids, or ice cream trucks?”

“I could hear the train. I mean, it didn’t sound far away like in most of the town.”

“Okay then, you were on the west side, and?”

“Oh, oh, oh, I could smell the stockyards.”

“That’s easy. The only stock yard within four miles is Cattleman’s. You were probably somewhere in this area. What can you tell me about your kidnapper?”

“His name was Gradicas, or at least that’s what he called himself. He kept saying that he made his living off of drugs.”

“A dealer?”

“I don’t think so. He didn’t have a dealer vibe. He was a paunchy, pasty dude, with bad breath and kinky hair.”

“What makes you think he wasn’t a dealer?”

“He got off work at two.”

“Chemistry teacher?”

“He didn’t have any homework to grade. He smelled like antiseptic and wore a white coat…”

“Well, just off the top of my head; a doctor, dentist, druggist, research scientist, hmm, chemist. We should start by cruising here. There are some medical offices along Reinhold Street in this part of town.”

“Oh, he has a Hispanic guy working for him named Renaldo.”

“Great! There is a Hispanic neighborhood over there, too. We could stake out the groceria.”

“We will be like the cops.”

“More like observers. If we go around asking questions, this Gradicas guy will find out we are looking for him.”

“I know you’re sore, but can we fuck, son?”

* * *

“That’s what I’m saying. She did it on purpose,” said Andrea.

“I just can’t imagine mom as the lesbo type.”

“Could you imagine her moving into your brother’s room? Be careful around her. I’m sure if she does something, it won’t be with malice. But you are so close to getting your degree and starting a new life somewhere other than here. I would hate for my sister to ruin your future.”

“Mornin’,” said Luke, holding the side of his head.

“Hangover,” Andrea mouthed to Cassidy.

“Mornin’, dad, do you want me to fix ya some fried bacon and eggs?” shouted Cassidy.

“Oh good god, Cassidy dear, not so loud, nope, nope, I’m good. All I need is some coffee… We’re out. How the hell can we be out of coffee?”

“Sorry sweetheart, but with all the commotion yesterday, the shopping didn’t get done.”

“Fine, I’ll go to the doughnut place. It’s probably quieter in there anyway,” said Luke, glaring at his grinning daughter.

“What about you? Do you want some breakfast?” Andrea said to her niece.

The sound of fucking from upstairs interrupted Cassidy’s answer.

“There they go again! I know the reason behind it, but it’s just sick. Why didn’t she get professional help? Check her ass into a mental ward or drug rehab. The more they do it, the lower I feel.”

“That’s why I told you about last night. I’m not spreading rumors. I’m looking out for your interests, dear. Whatever your mom is doing, and why she is doing it, is her affair. You and I have become so close… You’re much more than a niece to me, and I don’t want to see you get hurt, hon.”

“I love you too Auntie A.”

“I love you more,” said Andrea, hugging her niece before getting up from the kitchen table.

* * *

Luke sat at the counter of Hoosier Nuts and ordered a black coffee.

“You look a little rough this mornin’, Luke,” said Patty Ann.

“Just the coffee, please.”

“Oh, don’t want to talk? That’s too bad. I heard Nicole came back with a boob job,” the waitress said with a smirk.

“You heard right. She’s back.”

“Sooo, you got both the King girls livin’ at your place now?”

“Patty Ann, just the coffee, please.”

The waitress left Luke alone, but she had started the wheels turning in his mind. People were going to find out. Eventually, everyone would know he was complicit in an incestuous relationship. Not only did he allow it to happen, but his son had cuckolded him in his own home. His one golden opportunity to go to the authorities had passed, but it was not too late.

* * *

“Luke honey, why is there a deputy talking to Cassidy?” asked Andrea, looking at the uniformed Latina.

“It’s going to come out, Andrea. This whole ugly mess is going to be the front page of the Bardston Sun.”

“Nobody cares what they print in the BS.”

“They do when it’s juicy gossip and it don’t get no juicier than this.”

Luke had a point, but she wished he had talked to her first. Having the police in the house was going to wreck her plans.

“At least they’re gone, so we won’t have to deal with a video of them going viral on FacePalm.”

“Gone? When did that happen?”

“After you left for coffee, sis and Colton called a cab.”

“Don’t that beat all. He’s a slippery little son of a bitch.”

“They’re not here, officer!” yelled Luke, shouting loudly from the kitchen.

“I’m aware, Mr. Sherman. They left the premises approximately thirty minutes ago in a RetroKab. It took them to Bardston Rental and they’re now driving a white utility van. I have already issued the BOLO, sir.”

“Whoa, these guys don’t mess around,” said Luke.

“Apparently, you’ve never dated a cop,” said Andrea

“What was that?”

“Oh nothing, just bad memories about a quick decision and a new definition of police involvement.”

* * *

“That’s it deeper, you fucking slut,” said Colton, tugging on his mom’s leash.

Coco didn’t reply. Her tongue lapped the inside of Colton’s asshole while she gingerly fondled his well-oiled cock in the back of their newly rented van.

As far as Colton was concerned, this was brilliant. It was quiet. It gave his sore cock a break, and it allowed him to watch for a man matching Gradicas’s description.

“Wait a minute, could that be him? Mom, um, Coco, come here and look at this guy,” said Colton, pulling his mother to his side by her leash.

“It’s Daddy!”

“Ssssssh! Jesus, mom, keep it quiet.”

“He’s a delivery driver?”

Minutes passed and Gradicas returned to his brown delivery van loaded down with pretty boxes. Colton noticed the gold wristband on the man’s pale arm. He also noticed a very attractive blonde accompanying him.

They sat awestruck, watching this woman lock herself inside a van mounted cage as Gradicas loaded the packages. He then rolled down the van’s backdoor, concealing the woman, before driving away.

Hopping bottomless into the driver’s seat, Colton tailed the delivery van. His greasy erection rubbed against the steering wheel with every turn as they followed the van through the west side of town. Until it went behind the Bardston Apothecary.

They waited until Colton wondered if Gradicas had given them the slip, leaving through the alley. Just as they were about to pull away, he saw a pale white arm adorned with the same gold watchband, turning the Closed sign of the Bardston Apothecary to Open.

Colton dressed and hopped out of the car with his cell phone in his back pocket.

“What are you going to do?” asked Coco.

“It’s a drugstore. I’m going to buy some drugs.”

“You’ve got to turn that other woman loose.”

“I thought I would, but she didn’t seem to be too upset about being with him.”

“She is… trust me. She is.”

The inside of the apothecary didn’t look like the drug store Colton was expecting. It had no souvenir coffee mugs of BARDSTON, USA, or stuffed animals. It had shelves stocked with lab equipment, empty containers, and bulk products.

“Can I help you?” said the chubby man in the white lab coat.

“Wow, I’ve never been to an apothecary before, and it looks kind of cool,” said Colton with a youthful grin.

“Oh, it’s a living. It takes a lot of school. Do you make good grades, strong in chemistry and math?”

“I do alright. Say, what’s your name?”

“Sorry, I’m Bernard,” said the flabby man, offering his hand to Colton.

A pop-up appeared on Bernard’s phone.

“Um, I’ve just gotten in a new inventory, and I need to check the freezer temps. Do you mind coming back another time?”

“Actually, your inventory is what got my attention,” said Colton.

“Say what?”

“Coco is my mother.”

“Fuck, never shit where you eat,” said the fat man, rubbing his forehead. Another message appeared on his phone and a spontaneous nervous perspiration covered his face and forehead.

“Bernard, I’m not here to cause trouble. All I want is drugs for mom. That’s it.”

“I told her there were no drugs. They were all placebos.”

“Your inventory didn’t look like you used a placebo.”

“Oh, well that,” said Bernard with a smile. “I’m glad you asked about that.”

He checked his phone while fishing around in his pocket underneath his white coat.

“Aha! There they are. These are the last two that I have, probably the last two on the planet. Pity.”

“A Danish company made these twenty years ago. They recalled them almost as soon as production began. The medicine is supposed to treat female erectile dysfunction. The problem for women is it’s both a matter of circulation and libido.”

“In lab studies, this stuff worked wonders, giving mature women a healthy sex life, but in reality, the drug becomes unstable at room temperature and degrades into another chemical that’s very similar to LSD.”

“It causes a temporary dissociative psychosis. A genius like myself could see the potential to rewrite someone’s identity and it works flawlessly. Best of all, it’s not permanent.”

“After a year, the patient recovers with no memory of me or their time away. It’s perfect, and it’s foolproof. Twenty wonderful years later, I only have these two old timers left.”

“You make medicines can’t you replicate the recipe?”

“I’ve tried, believe me, I’ve tried, but there is something I’m missing. Personally, I think they incorrectly made the batch. It’s rare, but it happens and without knowing the exact original composition, it won’t degrade properly,” said Bernard.

“Maybe it’s the canister or the propellant?”

“No such luck. The compound is actually in a glass ampoule on the inside and it has an inert nitrogen charge. You know, you are a smart kid. Too bad you are going to lose your mind,” said Bernard, pointing the aerosol pen at Colton.

“Yo! Don’t spray me, bro!” said Colton, putting his hands up. “I didn’t come here to take you down, man. Please, I just came to buy some drugs. I want to be a customer.”

“I told you it’s all an act. When I sprayed your mom the first time, I told her I would inject her with a highly addictive sex drug. Afterward, I told her if I didn’t continue the injections, she would suffer unbearable pain.”

“I took a sewing needle, cleaned it, and jabbed her in the ass cheek. Then I put a hand warmer wrapped in gauze over the jab. That was all it took, all those other drugs? They were also fakes. I just convinced her they were real.”

“I can’t get involved in illegal drugs, kid. I’d lose my license.”

“But you could kidnap my mom?”

“I have a standing rule. I only get women from fifty miles away or more. That woman you saw in my truck? Her name is now Pepper, and she used to be from Cincinnati. I had her in the lingerie place. An oriental couple owns it, very hush-hush. In twenty years, they have never questioned me once.”

“Well, we don’t live five miles away, let alone fifty.”

“I know, I know, it’s, ah, kid, your mother is just so fucking gorgeous. I took one look at her and said, man I have to have that bitch. If she had a bigger set of tits, she’d be my mother fucking goddess.”

“You said that?”

“I shit you not. I took her all the way to Las Vegas for those tits.”

“Must have cost a fortune?”

“Not really. She turned enough tricks to pay for the surgery and the trip. If I hadn’t lost at the tables, we would have left up money and new tits.”

Bernard looked at Colton.

“l am sorry you found me. If you hadn’t, she would have woken up one morning and had forgotten all the crazy shit she’s done… and all the crazy shit you’ve done with her. Am I right?”

Colton nodded.

“I thought so. You should have just enjoyed the ride, kid. All you had to do was wait and poof, she would have been the same old mom as you’ve always had.”

With that, Bernard pressed the button on the old cylinder, and nothing happened. Quickly he reached for the second cylinder, but he knocked it from the counter, sending it flying across the room just as Deputy Rita Martinez walked through the front door.

“Excuse me, ma’am,” said Colton, picking up the aerosol pen at her feet while Bernard stewed behind the counter.

“Mr. Sherman?”

“Yes.”

“You’re under arrest.”

PSSSSSSSSTT

“What did you just spray on me?”

“It’s supposed to be pepper spray,” said Colton, looking at the tube.

“That’s… assaulting… an officer,” said Deputy Martinez, before fading into a daze.

“Now what do I do?” asked Colton.

“Just tell her whatever you want,” said Bernard.

“Why are you arresting Colton Sherman?”

“He’s wanted for a charge of incest, sodomy, public nudity, and kidnapping,” said the officer, mumbling.

“Colton Sherman is a great guy and your friend. He’s been doing his best to support his drug addicted mother all by himself. You totally respect Colton Sherman. You will always look after Colton Sherman and let no harm come to him or his mother. Please promise me that.”

“I promise.”

“What if this case needed to go away because it’s unfair and untrue? What would have to happen?”

“I would report that I found no evidence of the charges. The case would go to the district attorney and they would drop it on lack of evidence.”

“Good, then. That is what you are going to do. Do you understand, Officer Martinez? You have thoroughly questioned everyone involved and have found no evidence of the crimes charged. Instead, you discovered that drugs have caused this poor woman to suffer a terrible mental condition and her son has been the only person in her entire family to help her.”

“I’ve found no evidence of the crimes charged.”

“Good work, officer. Now I would like you to meet Mr. Bernard, uh, uh.”

“Stenholm,” said Bernard in a loud whisper.

“Yes. Mr. Bernard Stenholm, he runs this shop. If you ever hear of a case against him, or charges against him of any crime, no matter how big or small. You will immediately warn Mr. Stenholm and then forget you made the call. Do you understand that? He is to get complete police protection.”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now go back to work and your normal routine. You will convince everyone to leave Nicole and Colton Sherman alone. You have discovered that she is suffering from a dissociative psychosis and the department risks a harassment suit if they continue to badger her at the request of her divorce-happy husband, who is involved in an affair with Mrs. Sherman’s sister, Andrea King.”

Without a word, Officer Martinez walked out of the shop and went back to work.

“I can’t believe you saved me after I tried to erase you,” said Bernard.

“Well, I have the last two tubes left,” he said, holding out his hand.

Bernard reluctantly handed over the dead aerosol pen.

“Don’t worry, I won’t waste it. The next time you need more inventory, call me up. We’ll go get the bitch together. I would really like a genius to teach me the ropes.”

“What?”

“Sure, I want to be just like you. Why would I throw away twenty years of experience using this stuff just because you didn’t trust a stranger? If I were in your shoes, I wouldn’t trust me either.”

“You’re alright kid! Okay, um, so with the deputy, you did a pretty good job. You didn’t leave yourself a strong lead in to get laid, but respect is always a good angle. Especially with women in authority.”

“What do you mean?”

“You can’t just spray them and say, ‘suck my dick.’ They won’t do it. You have to work them up to sucking your dick. I usually name my trigger phrases. It helps me remember what command I’m trying to perfect, and it’s much easier for them to identify what I want out of them.”

“What should I have done?”

“Say you wanted a blowjob out of the policewoman. You tell her that when she hears the word lolly-drop, she’ll ‘drop’ to her knees and suck your ‘lolly’ dry. If you say lollypop, then every time the woman hears lollypop, she’ll be looking for a cock to shove into her mouth. No matter who says the trigger phrase.”

“I see, but how can I use the respect line?”

“Kid, use your noodle. This gal can’t be too bright, right? Just get her to respect you to where she believes she’s not worthy to kiss your feet. She’ll blow you and thank you for cumming in her mouth.”

“Cool. What else can you teach me?”

“I can give you a copy of my notes. Say do you want to see my video collection? I have over a thousand hours of your mom alone. I can make you some copies. Did you know you can still implant new trigger phrases in her? It saves soooo much time.”

“She’s pretty hot to trot now?”

“Oh, you have no idea,” Bernard said, gushing at the memories of Coco. “But, I can show you. If you want to keep her that way, you’ll have to spray her again. Then the change becomes permanent and you can add so much new shit!”

“How many permanent women are out there?”

“Twenty-seven.”

“I bet you got their addresses.”

“Kid, I’ve got those bitches on Girl Cam making a fortune for Daddy. I can show you that too!”

“That’s fucking cool, but what I really need is some ointment I’m so raw I can barely move.”