The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Four

As Colton approached, Deputy Martinez still held the handcuffs from releasing Coco of her brief stay in the cruiser’s backseat.

“There’s my hero,” said Coco.

“Yes, ma’am, he is a wonderful man.”

“Hi, again,” said Colton, feeling more than a little embarrassed talking to the deputy with a hand truck stacked with boxes of lingerie, bondage gear, porn, sex toys, and detailed notebooks in practical mind control.

“Wait a minute. Where did you get all this stuff?” said the policewoman.

“Mr. Stenholm gave me these medical devices and notes to help me nurture my mother through the devastating effects of her addiction.”

“I just can’t believe how lucky Mrs. Sherman is to have such a selfless young man as her son.”

“Yep, that’s me.”

“What did you use for money?” asked Coco.

“Nothing. I explained to Deputy Martinez here that I was supporting you when no one else would, and Mr. Stenholm was so impressed that he gave me all this stuff.”

“Well, I’ll leave you two lovebirds alone.”

“Ma’am?”

“You’re not fooling me, mister. It doesn’t take a detective to know that this woman is crazy in love with you… I would be too, if um, ah. You know, I really should get back to work,” said the blushing deputy.

As soon as the police cruiser drove out of sight, Coco turned to Colton and said, “Why did you save him and not set the woman free?”

“Sorry mom. If Gradicas went to jail, where would we get your drugs? Besides, the truth about her is the same as you.”

“And what’s that?”

“The drug temporarily gave you the personality of who you imagined a sex slave to be. The condition reverses itself in about a year. One day soon, your personality will switch back on its own and you won’t remember anything you’ve done. You can go back to being Nicole Sherman, mother of two and wife of Luke Sherman. If I freed that woman in the cage and sent Gradicas to jail, she would have an entire year of trying to survive the way you have for the last two days.”

“I’m going to wake up and forget about all this?”

“That’s how Gradicas can turn his slaves loose. They forget everything before they can find him. Think about it. The only reason we found him was dumb luck and we live a stone’s throw away.”

“What if I don’t want to forget? Please understand, I struggled every day to remind myself about you, your sister, your dad, and the life I had. I was terrified, and I hated every minute of every day… but now that it’s over… I miss it, and I certainly don’t want to forget about it.”

“You don’t have to. Forget it, I mean. I can give you a booster of the drug that gave you your slave personality, and the change will become permanent. You won’t forget, but you will stay a sex slave.”

“Can you just shoot me up now and we decide about the personality thing later?”

“Sure thing, mom.”

* * *

“How the hell is it you two are not in jail? You fucking Sodomites,” said Luke.

“We went to a health care specialist. It turns out that mom has a dissociative psychosis. Her personality has switched inside her head. It could flip back any day now and she will forget the past year, or this could be her new personality from now on. We’ve also got some drugs to calm her withdrawal pains, so there is no need for any more sodomy.”

“Why didn’t you do that in the first place,” said a disgusted Cassidy.

“I think it’s obvious,” said Andrea, allowing her eyes to drift down to Coco’s cleavage.

“I think you’re right, momma,” Luke said to Andrea. He turned to Colton and Coco and said, “You two need to find someplace else to live in sin. I’m not having my name associated with trash.”

“Considering this is mom’s second day home, I’d say that we got professional help as soon as we could,” Colton said to Cassidy. “I didn’t see anyone else volunteer to stop their Sunday afternoon and offer to take care of mom, as I recall you had an urgent family meeting at Wing Dings. What was so important to call for a confab at a fried chicken joint, Aunt Andrea? If I hadn’t taken care of mom and none of you were going to, where would she have turned? She would have been in the streets, wouldn’t she? And probably died there,” he said. Turning to his father, Colton continued. “And as far as associating with trash, I promise on my honor to never set one foot in the Ho Row.”

“What in the hell is that supposed to mean?” said Luke.

“Just trying to make you proud, dad, and since you asked so nicely. I will gladly go, but I think it’s only fair that you give me two weeks to find a place. Can you give me a couple of weeks, or are you going to shoot if I enter the house?”

“Fine! You can have your two damn weeks,” said Luke, looking at his shoes. Not only was Luke looking down, but both Cassidy and Andrea felt thoroughly chastised and slunk out of the way as Colton and Coco passed.

They moved their boxes into Colton’s bedroom. Later, Coco paid for the pizza.

“So what’s your name?”

“R-R-Rusty, ma’am.”

How old are you Rusty?”

“Tw-tw-twenty-nine, ma’am.”

“You don’t look it?”

“No ma’am, that’s the price for the pie.”

“He’s the same age as me, mom,” said Colton.

“Is that so?” said Coco, opening her top with a smile while letting her breasts drop.

Coco rubbed Rusty’s cock.

“Is this okay, Rusty? You know young guys have the best tasting cum and I love it on my pizza.”

“Um, ma’am? Colton is right there…”

Well, that’s the problem, he’s empty,” said Coco, patting the ice pack on her son’s lap.

“Ma’am?”

“Oh, I think you know what I’ve got in mind. Isn’t this your fantasy? To get paid with a blowjob?”

Rusty looked at Colton in a panic.

“I know how boys talk about the girls. Which girl did you say sucked your dick for a pizza?” said Coco.

“Um, um, um, Mrs. Robinson.”

“Tee hee, like the song?”

“No. Um, like the high school librarian.”

“Did she really give you a blowjob for a pizza?”

“… no ma’am.”

“It’s okay Rusty. You wanted to impress your friends and she’ll never know what you said, right?… So, you like older girls, Rusty?”

“Yes ma’am, very much ma’am.”

Coco pulled the teenager’s smelly cock from his jeans.

“Um, ma’am, Colton!”

“Colton gets to watch his dear sweet mother suck on your hard little wiener. That way, if it ever comes out that Mrs. Sherman blew the pizza-boy he would know who said it.”

Rusty looked up.

“It’s up to you, dude,” said Colton.

“Sure, he can watch.”

Rusty didn’t say anything more as Coco’s lips slipped over his cock-head, and soon his entire length went down her throat while she massaged his firm balls.

“Don’t look at me, dude! You are making this weird.”

“Yeah, but it’s your mom.”

“I know pretty hot, right?”

Coco didn’t let them finish. She pulled Rusty out of her mouth, jacking his cock over the top of her food.

“You really are… gonna… uh… oh!”

What Rusty lacked in experience, he made up for in volume.

“You don’t see many girls, do you?” said Coco, admiring the enormous, stringy deposit of thick cum dripping from her piece of pizza.

“No, ma’am.”

“Well, next time I order pizza, make sure you deliver it and we’ll do this again. If it’s okay with Colton.”

“Can I, Colton?”

“It better be a fucking hot pizza, Russ.”

“Russ? Russell? Not Rusty, Russell, Russell Deaton, you’re Shirley Deaton’s boy.”

“Um, don’t tell my mom, okay?”

“Your secret is safe with me. Just make sure my secret is safe with you.”

“Yes ma’am, thank you ma’am, and don’t worry, ma’am. I’ll never tell anyone,” said Rusty, pulling up his pants and running out of the room.

Coco made sure Colton watched as she licked at the cum covering her za as they settled down to watch a Coco video. A strange combination of circumstances kept Colton from being angry or jealous. With his mom missing for a year, he had some time to let her go. Though he was still excited over her unexpected return, her new persona of insatiable slut and motherly familiarity sent mixed signals to Colton’s hormone flooded mind. Watching his mother star in porn and have sex was more of an education than an insult. Since he was in line to receive the best of what Coco could give, Colton was more than a little curious to see what his mom would do.

While Colton considered Coco, she thought of him, or rather the man he had become. He had sacrificed his virginity for her, risked his life for her, and lost his family for her. Not to mention that he single-handedly faced off against a powerful man and came out a winner.

“I really am in love with you, son,” said Coco, humiliated by the video of her having sex with half a dozen men. She rummaged through a box of sex toys, picking out her favorite. She sat on the dresser that had been their table, her ass covering Colton’s paper plate.

“I want to stay as Coco,” she said, spreading her legs in front of Colton, draping her left calf ever so lightly across his right shoulder. She began masturbating in front of him as he ate. On the screen, two men simultaneously filled Coco’s pussy and ass as she orally shuffled between the four hard cocks in front of her face.

“Are you sure?” said Colton, staring at her pussy so close he could feel its warmth on his nose.

“Uh-huh, very sure,” she said, scooting her lathered coochie even closer to Colton as he tried to eat. “Tonight might be the night I switch back. I would forget all you have done for me. Knowing my husband and sister, they would convince me you raped me or some such thing and have me hate you just for spite.”

“If you would rather go back to being your old self, I’ll take that chance. Besides, I think my mother loves me enough to never hate me on gossip.”

Could he have been cuter? It disgusted Coco to know that her son sat there wounded for her, willing to suffer more, and she was going to use him. She was going to use her son to fulfill her selfish pleasure, and she hated herself for it. Mentally she answered Gradicas’s demand, ‘yes, master, I am a worthless slut, the lowest of the low.’

“I could never hate you, son. (pant) If the past year was what it took to open my eyes, son (pant) to see what a smart, brave, and caring man my son (moan) has grown up to bee… ahh! (pant) Then I’m glad it happened, and I never want it to end. (Aaaaaaaaauuuuuhhh!)” said Coco, pulling Colton’s face into her vagina as a deep orgasm rippled through her body.

* * *

“I have some notes that I need to study. We want to make sure that I do this right. I don’t want to overdose you.”

“Okay, but tonight, before I fall asleep,” said Coco in a purr, snuggling close to her son.

Colton laid on the bed beside her, pulling out the notes and some pages Bernard had given him. The first line of Bernard’s notes read: Important NEVER USE AT NIGHT! Subjects that fall asleep during programming never recover.

“Mom, I don’t think we should do this tonight. It says it is very dangerous if you fall asleep.”

“No, I’m not sleepy, and I’ve survived this once before. I can do this again. Please, son, I don’t want to forget.”

“Well, let me read some more.”

Colton returned to his notes, but Bernard said nothing else about what ‘never recover’ meant. Instead, he found Bernard’s index of all his slaves.

Coco is my best work to date, the perfect whore. Daily, I use images of her past life to break her spirit over again. By making her imagine her children, husband, and home, it gives her hope. She starts everyday thinking, today I will not forget my loved ones. Then I remind her of those same images as she’s begging for cock. The result is, I have broken this woman. She has absolutely zero sense of self. She will fuck anyone, and she will fuck everyone. There are no lines that she will not cross, and no levels she won’t sink to. She is the lowest slut slumming in the gutter.

“Fuck,” whispered Colton.

Trigger phrases for Coco: Rat Mother On/Rat Mother Off, Little dumber girl, Orgasmic wave, Corn cob girl, Binky boner.

Colton leafed through the pages until he found definitions for trigger phrases, and eagerly read on.

Binky Boner: slave will crave a cock in her mouth; soft, hard, clean, dirty makes no difference.

Corn Cob Girl: slave orgasms easily from anal sex.

Little Dumber Girl: slave cannot think requires direct supervision and specific direction.

Orgasmic Wave: slave experiences continuous orgasm until unconscious.

Rat Mother on/off: Slave will take on the persona of the perfect mother; great for getting past customs, police, etc.

Colton counted one hundred and twenty-nine trigger phrases, but scribbled in pencil was Bernard’s handwriting.

“Three MAX!!!!! Subjects cannot remember over three.”

Three? Coco has five, not three? Colton realized just because Bernard jotted these phrases under Coco, it meant nothing. Besides, Bernard used the same type of woman, and they all seemed to follow the same basic model, motherly types turned into sluts.

“There could be more than one Coco, right?”

Colton finally found what looked like instructions to create the various slave personalities, but without the trigger phrases.

“Oh my god,” he whispered as he scanned over Coco’s instructions.

“Okay mom, mom… Coco are you awake?”

“I’m up, up, not sleeping, master.”

Colton looked at his mother’s red-rimmed eyes and again said, “You look exhausted. Are you sure you want to do this now? We can go through it in the morning.”

“No son. My luck doesn’t work like that.”

“Alright,” said Colton, not willing to argue the miracle of finding Bernard on their first attempt or getting the aerosol pens or even dodging an arrest for incest. “Let’s do this.”

PSSSSSSST

If Coco hadn’t been sleeping before, it didn’t matter because the mist knocked her out. Colton shook his mother, trying to get some semblance of cognition to show, but there was nothing.

“Mom! Mom! Oh god mom, oh god, oh god, mom, listen to me. Listen to me. Your name is Coco. You are a worthless whore. You are the scum of the earth and the stench of the gutter…”

Colton’s stomach wrenched into a tight knot. He couldn’t believe the words leaving his mouth.

In a panic, Colton read off the remaining verbiage under his mother’s personality. It became clear the type of sex slave his mom had been. His heart ached, realizing the obscene ways men and women had routinely used his mother. The section on bondage, masochism, and humiliation was long and detailed.

“Every day you will struggle to remember who you once were and die of a broken heart to know what a low-life slut you’ve become…”

As Colton read the description about the extent of Coco’s arousal from depravation, he understood why his mom had so strongly reacted to eating out his asshole in the van. Many of her other unsettling behaviors also became self explanatory. He selectively edited a few areas, mostly inserting his name in place of “Gradicas” or putting “son” in place of “master,” but otherwise Colton was afraid to change too much without knowing what he was doing.

Coco was still unresponsive, and Colton had no clue how to install trigger phrases.

“Maybe I don’t need to know?”

He reasoned that either his mom had the trigger phrase or not, if he just repeated the phrase, she would remember it or not.

“Coco, when you hear the words Binky Boner, Corn Cob Girl, Little Dumber Girl, Orgasmic Wave, and Rat Mother, you will behave as I have taught you.”

In a moment of inspiration drawn from watching too many cheesy movies, Colton said, “When I snap my fingers, you will wake up.”

snap

Nothing… Coco remained unconscious.