The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Five

It was just past noon when Coco woke up, looking around her son’s room.

Colton hadn’t slept. He stayed by his mother’s side all night.

“Do you think we could visit Daddy?” she finally asked.

“Thank god, you’re okay. Yes, I think that would be a great idea… Rat Mother On.”

Mother Coco got up and dressed in mom jeans, sneakers, an old maternity bra she found, which was still too tight but at least she could fasten it, and a polo shirt. “Ah, that’s better,” she said. “Let me pee, and I’m ready when you are.”

Thunderstruck, Colton understood he was going to have his cake and eat it. This will work, he thought to himself. “Bernard, you are a fucking genius!” said Colton, forgiving Bernard for making his mother crave kinky sex and bondage. He danced around the room until his happy dance turned into a full on Heavy Metal air guitar solo, with Colton banging his head and waving the Devil Horns in the air.

* * *

“Don’t panic, it’s just us. Mom wanted to come for a visit and I thought I could get a few more pointers from the maestro.”

Colton’s big smile and disarming flattery put Bernard at ease.

“Hello pumpkin,” said Bernard.

Mother Coco stood there silently staring at him, frozen in place.

“Sorry, Rat Mother Off,” said Colton.

“Hi Daddy!” Coco squealed. “Daddy, could I talk to the new girl? I know what she’s going through, and I wanted to give her a little pep talk,” she said without taking a breath.

“Whoa! Dial down the enthusiasm. But sure, I think that’s a great idea.”

After a quick trip to Pepper’s room, Bernard softly knocked on the door. “Pepper, dear, are you decent?”

No answer.

“She’s new,” said Bernard, and both Colton and Coco nodded.

“I won’t talk long,” said Coco, letting herself in.

It surprised Colton how closely Pepper resembled Coco. Bernard definitely had a thing for the mom types with the big rack and dirty blonde hair.

When Coco closed the door, Bernard latched it from the outside.

“Come on, I’ve got some cool shit to show you,” he said to Colton.

* * *

“It’s Tuesday the twenty-second,” said Coco.

Pepper stared at the newcomer in terror, holding herself tightly.

“I look like a troop mom for the Kamper Scouts. Don’t I? It’s not my fault. I just woke up in this awful outfit. I can’t tell you how much I hate bras, and this one’s about to cut me in two… When was your last fix?”

“He gave me half a dose this morning. He told me he’d give me the second half as soon as I sucked his dick,” said the traumatized woman. “Are you supposed to talk me into giving that fat fuck a hummer?”

“Me? Oh no, Daddy didn’t know I was coming by. He just let me go three days ago,” said Coco with a soft voice and a warm smile.

“He let you go, and you came back? Where are the cops?”

“I would never go to the cops, but I asked my son to turn you loose. Sorry, he felt it was the best that you stay.”

“Well, you two are just as guilty as the fat man!” said Pepper.

“I know… but I’m an addict, just like you. If Daddy goes to jail, we won’t be able to get the drugs.”

“Fuck him!”

“How long has it been?”

“Do you see a clock, bitch? All I know is my body feels like it’s on fire.”

“You don’t have long, dear. How about we do it together? It won’t feel so bad if someone else is doing it, too.”

“What?”

“Sure, I’ll get Daddy all happy and he’ll shoot you up real good,” Coco said with a smile.

Bernard and Colton were looking at the Cam Girl’s profits when Coco knocked on the door.

“That was fast,” said Bernard.

“I thought we could both go down on you, Daddy,” said Coco, pulling her polo shirt up over her head. Then she popped off her tight fitting maternity bra, freeing her compressed tits for all to see.

“Not now, pumpkin. I want to give Colton some training… meaning you’re going to wait outside.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

Coco automatically stood beside the bedroom door in a slave’s pose with hands clasped behind her back.

“Okay, today I’m working on Lolli-drop and Rat Mother,” said Bernard, closing the door. “This is real mind control. Forget that Saturday morning cartoon stuff with the gold watch. It’s more like surgery. When I sprayed her, I made the incision. Now, we have to work between the layers of her imagination.”

“Rat Mother is the easiest trigger phrase to teach, and the one I always start with. A rat and a mother are two concepts that every woman can vividly imagine without going into a lot of explanation.”

“Oh, don’t worry, you can talk in front of them. You can look at them straight in the eye and tell them exactly what you’re going to do, how you’re going to do it, and why it works, and it won’t change the outcome. Watch.”

“Pepper, dear, imagine a mother. Not you, your mother, not the Holy Mother, but the perfect American mother. Can—”

“Fuck you! Fat man!”

“That’s not to be unexpected. They’re like any other caged animal. Until she learns to trust, she will act out of fear. She has no leverage in her situation. Soon her need for more drug will override her fear and force her to submit. But as she yells at me, she is obediently imagining the perfect mother.”

“You can tell by the look in her eyes. See that? And even though while we are talking about it and she is trying to think of something different… there, the look returns. We can keep this up, teasing her to wakefulness every time she slips into that dazed look, until even teasing won’t make a difference… Voila.”

“Now, Pepper, you know you are a worthless rat. A rat is the lowest mammal on the planet. That’s what you are, Pepper, a mother rat, but as the Rat Mother you will act as the perfect mother of your imagination, and you will do this when I say… Rat Mother on.”

Pepper stood a little stiffer, covering her bare tits with her arms.

“See? But this is just her first time. Each time you talk to her, you are building her brick by brick, fleshing out all those thin places until she has a vivid picture of who she is and what she’s supposed to do.”

“Okay Pepper, enough pretending for now. When I say Rat Mother Off, you will revert to the whore you truly are. Rat Mother Off.”

Pepper dropped her arms and scratched the back of her head.

“The beauty of working on trigger phrases is that as I’m spending quality time with my pet, the fear factor diminishes, making her more likely to follow a command. Pepper, I will give you more drug if you suck my dick. Does that sound like a deal?”

The half naked woman thought about it.

“Okay, but I want a full dose.”

“No. You will not get a full dose. If you speak again, you will not get any more until tomorrow. Knees!” said Bernard, pulling apart his lab coat revealing that he had left his fly undone. Pepper scooped Bernard’s flaccid cock from underneath his belly.

“Good girl,” said Bernard as Pepper tugged on his meat, slowly coaxing an erection.

“I don’t mind an audience, but I want some alone time with my new toy. Get the twenties from the register and buy your mom some clothes that fit. Come back next week, and I will give you another lesson,” he said to Colton, as Pepper noisily sucked on his cock.

* * *

Mother Coco knocked gently on the doorframe of the kitchen. “Hi,” she said with a small wave. “Is this room taken or can I join in?”

“Oh, mom!”

Cassidy ran to her mother.

Andrea was not so happy and she expertly allowed enough of the strain to show, letting both women know she was only pretending to appreciate Mother Coco’s interruption.

“Andrea dear, I’m not the bad guy, just a junkie. You saw me at my worst. Now that son is taking care of my habit, I can live a normal life again.”

“When do you think you’ll be off the drugs, mom?” an eager Cassidy asked.

“One step at a time baby, today is the first day I’ve worn a bra in a year,” Mother Coco said with a sheepish grin.

Andrea rolled her eyes and sighed.

“What is it, sis? You didn’t approve of me in rags, you don’t approve of me in jeans, I told you I have no designs on trying to take back my home, my kids, or my husband. It’s all yours and you still have your nose out of joint.”

Andrea searched her mind for an undefeatable argument.

“I just don’t approve of what you selfishly did to Colton,” she said with a dramatic sigh of exasperation. “He is a good man, Nicole, and your taking advantage of him has permanently altered his future,” she said as she looked down her nose at Coco before she lovingly smiled at Cassidy. Andrea giggled on the inside as she watched the look of love for her mother die in Cassidy’s eyes.

Undaunted, Mother Coco stood up.

“You’re absolutely right Andrea… as usual.”

“Then I take it now that you’ve got your drug supply straightened out. You can move out without taking Colton with you,” said Andrea with an acidic smile.

“Why? My son is a full grown man, and he can live wherever he chooses.”

“I see.”

“Good, then I’m glad we talked.”

Mother Coco entered Colton’s bedroom with her eyes on fire.

“Why, what, what did I do?”

Mother Coco stood there in a silent rage.

“Um, Rat Mother Off?”

“I hate that fucking woman! Why the hell did I dress like Martha fucking Stewart?” said Coco, pulling off her new top and bra. “Do you know she’s turned Cassidy against me?”

“I didn’t.”

“I have been through some changes but I’m still very much a woman, and I saw with my own eyes that Cassidy no longer loves me… Even with me impersonating a, a, a soccer mom.”

Colton watched quietly as tears ran down Coco’s cheeks.. He thought it best to let his mom have this moment. The moment didn’t last long.

“I’m sorry, son. I need to be punished.”

She removed the rest of her clothing and laid herself over Colton’s lap.

Yesterday Colton would have argued about the unimportance of Coco’s brief outburst, but after programming her. Colton had no choice. Her actions were on his demand. To deny the punishment would cause Coco serious feelings of unworthiness.

Crack

Crack

Crack

Coco’s ass cheeks glowed pink, and Colton’s palm stung, but he continued. He gave one searing smack after another until her crying took on a new tone, letting him know she had enough. He looked at her bright red backside and felt sick to his stomach.

“Orgasmic wave,” he said, barely able to keep from crying.

Colton guided his mother back to the bed as she convulsed and fell forward into unconsciousness. He realized at that moment he had only reinforced her self-destructive behavior.

* * *

With Coco back in mother mode, all the Sherman family plus Andrea sat down for dinner.

“How’s the apartment search going?” asked Luke.

“Good, we drove around the west side of town.”

“Gonna live with the Mexicans, heh? That’s a good idea. They don’t mind perverted behavior. I’ve been to Tijuana. I’ve seen that shit in person.”

Cassidy was still sullen, shooting her brother hateful glances between bites.

“It’s just cheaper over there,” said Colton.

“Cheap,” said Andrea, looking at Mother Coco’s rack in disgust.

Colton breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Mother Coco couldn’t get out of character. If her actions didn’t fall within her narrow idea of what a perfect mom would do, then she couldn’t do it as the Rat Mother.

The table went silent, allowing Colton and Mother Coco to finish their meal in peace.

* * *

Later that night, Luke was drunk and acting like a badass, Colton could hear the shouting match between him and Andrea. As usual, Coco was the topic of the midnight conflagration.

“We will stay here,” said Colton to Coco, petting her head.

His mom had been softly nursing on his cock for the past hour and a half. The Binky Boner was going to be one of his favorite trigger phrases.

She nodded, gently suckling the head of his hard dick.

“Good, then it’s time to stop,” said Colton, pulling his mom off his erection. “Rat Mother On. I want you to go talk to Andrea alone.”

Even with the trigger phrase in place, it was easy to see that Mother Coco would prefer another beating to talking with her sister. As she changed into her gown, housecoat, and slippers, Colton let her in on the plan.

“I’m going to drug Andrea. She will get a taste of her own medicine. Once Andrea is under our control, I will drug sis. She’s going to walk in your shoes for a while. I’m not drugging dad. I don’t want to waste it. Besides, with everyone listening to me, he will do what he’s told or get the fuck out.”

Mother Coco nodded her head as she ran a brush through her shoulder length hair, pulling it back into a ponytail.

“How do I look, son?”

“Perfect.”

* * *

Mother Coco entered the kitchen, while Andrea was in there giving Luke some space.

“Are you and Colton done fucking for the evening?”

“I have my drugs now, thank you.”

“I just don’t understand the appeal… For the drugs, I mean.”

“Then you’ve never tried them.”

“Oh, yeah, I’ve tried drugs. Me and Marshall would get pot out of the evidence locker all the time. You know you can’t bust a cop.”

“Why ask me then? You obviously know all there is to know,” said Mother Coco, making a calculated step as if to leave the kitchen.

“Wait. Do you think I can try some of your drugs?”

“They are very strong. I don’t want you to get addicted. ”

“Didn’t you just hear Luke rake me over the coals? I really don’t think one hit is going to make me an addict.”

“Well then, come on, sis, the more the merrier.”

* * *

PSSSSSSSTT

Mother Coco waited in the hallway as Colton made Andrea a sex slave using the Betty personality. Bernard had designed it especially to punish a hateful woman he enslaved. Except, Colton named Betty, Peggy, which he fully intended to pronounce Piggy.

Not wanting to use Rat Mother on a woman with no children, Colton chose, ink-shrink as Peggy’s first trigger phrase. Under the ink-shrink, she believed whatever anyone wrote on her body made a permanent mark on her mind.

Before she awoke, Andrea was told she would not feel high at all. She could laugh at her sister for being so weak willed. However, in six hours, the drug would take effect, beginning with innocent feelings of desire that would lead to a need for sexual fulfillment.

Colton carefully described to his aunt how she would feel empty and unwanted. How her vagina would feel sensitive, yet abandoned. How masturbation couldn’t relieve her lascivious desires. Her failing efforts would only frustrate her more, leading her onto a dark path of abusive and demeaning perversion.

Colton told her that by hour twelve, the need for sex would consume her mind and body. He did his best work in telling Andrea just how unsatisfied she would be from Luke’s feeble attempts to give her sexual release.

Then came the hook. Colton told his aunt that her appetite for sex would first cause body aches. The speed at which the dull aches would change into maddening and unbearable pain would be terrifying. Her only relief would be to get more of the drug or sex.

Colton warned Andrea that if she chose sex as a relief, she needed the depraved masochistic sex that filled her fantasies. That sex would keep the pain at bay, but her horniness would remain until she got more the drug and then the process would repeat.

He then forced her to repeat everything she had been told and gave her the trigger phrase. His last warning was that only he had the drug. She could never find it anywhere else.

Colton snapped his fingers.

“And awaken!”

This time it worked. Andrea opened her eyes and looked around, feeling nothing.

“What? That’s it?” asked Andrea.

She nearly ran over Coco, walking out of Colton’s room.

“All this drama over that? You’re kidding, right? Some junkie, you’re just a weak-willed woman, Nicole. Don’t you dare talk to me again about being this helpless drug addict!”

“You’re a fake, a fraud, a phony! You left your family, used up all your money and now you are back begging for handouts. This entire episode that you created has destroyed your family.”

“I’m so glad that at least dear sweet Cassidy had the good sense not to be taken in by your act. The sooner you leave, the better,” said Andrea, stomping away.

“What was that?” Mother Coco asked Colton.

“That was Auntie A.’s last self-righteous stand. By this time tomorrow, the drugs will have her eating out of your lap.”

“Son, you shouldn’t talk like that. What’s a mother to do with a son like you?”

“Why don’t you come inside and find out?”

“Oh no, I’m not getting anywhere near you when you’re acting like that, you naughty boy.”

“Okay, suit yourself,” said Colton, ducking back into his room and closing the door.

This put Mother Coco in an odd spot. She found herself in the upstairs hall with nowhere to go and nothing to do. She decided it was best for a mother to check on her son.

“Are you alright son?” asked Mother Coco, poking her head into the bedroom.

This was a version of his mother that Colton could remember. Her ponytail danced at her collar the way it used to, before. Her conservative, pink housecoat was like the one she owned years ago, hiding her new boobs behind a button up front and a lace collar.

“I couldn’t be better, mom.”

Colton watched closely and sure enough, there was a brief change in her expression when he said mom. He decided to fine tune this dynamic of her calling him son and he calling her mom.

“Well, I just wanted to make sure. It seems like you are always taking care of me, and I didn’t want you to think I was ungrateful.”

Colton patted the bed beside him and watched his mother’s cautious approach. She sat delicately on her hands at a respectable distance.

A mind is more flexible than I thought, but it can break. The words from Bernard’s notes echoed in Colton’s head. He did not know what kind of damage he might do to if he kept flirting with Coco in ‘Mother’ mode.

“Let’s just talk. Tell me the first thing that pops into your head, Mom?”

“Ah, well, that’s easy. How this room smells.”

“I could clean it and get some deodorizers.”

“No! Um… no, that won’t be necessary. It kinda grows on you after a while,” she said with a comical smile as she playfully sniffed the air.

“When I was gone, I forgot how this room smelled and I don’t want to forget that again,” she said with a sad look in her eye.

This was her, or at least as close to her as Colton was ever going to get.

“Do you remember being gone?”

“Oh, yes… sort of. I remember being gone and coming home,” she said, giving Colton’s crotch a quick glance.

“When I was gone, I tried to remember who I used to be. As the days passed, I remembered less and less of who I was, but every time I woke up, I would remind myself that I had a husband, a daughter, and a son. I did not know that while the drug was taking my memories away, my younger sister was taking my family away.”

Colton could see both the pain and the genuine love in his mother’s eyes. He moved closer to her and brushed her bangs out of the way to get a better look at the woman he thought he had lost forever.

“No, son, please,” she said, trembling and breathing hard.

“You’re right, that’s enough for now.”

She sighed, giving him a bittersweet smile.

“Rat Mother Off,” Colton whispered into her ear.

Coco tackled her boy to his bed, furiously pawing at his clothes.

“I love you son, I love you son, I love you!” she said, kissing his neck and chest again and again as she quickly worked her way down to Colton’s rock hard dick. As soon as she had pried it free of his boxers, she froze.

“Does it hurt?” she said.

“A little. It’s just that one spot. Bernard gave me lotion and some condoms to protect it from the friction.”

“Death by razor stubble is not how the hero should die,” she said with a fake pout.

“Yeah, but what a way to go.”

Coco laughed at Colton’s joke while digging through the bag he brought home.

“Here we go,” she said, pulling the small square wrapper from within. Then she amazed her son by miraculously applying the condom with her mouth while kissing his dick.

“Now you can tie me up and fuck me silly, son.”

“Let’s skip the bondage and jump to me, fucking you silly.”

“Anything my son wants,” said Coco, climbing on top of Colton’s dick and slowly easing her pussy down, taking him whole. “One—nice—long—slow—screw coming right up for my son.”

This was Coco, the sex slave, a shameless piece of fuck meat. As Colton experienced the warmth and the weight of his mother’s body, he noticed that he could have love without sex or he could have sex without love from the same woman, but not both at the same time. He would have to work on that.

For now, he was embarrassingly close to an orgasm, and they had just begun. “Orgasmic Wave,” he yelled. He came watching his big-breasted mother cumming on top of him until she passed out in his arms.