The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Six

Both Colton and Coco cuddled in bed as a soft knock came from the door. He looked up, then lay back down, closing his eyes. The knock came again.

“Go away,” he mumbled, wedging his morning erection deep between the oil covered cheeks of his mom’s ass.

Andrea let herself into the room.

“Colton, Colton,” she whispered forcefully.

“I said go away.”

“I need some more… I, I need some more of that drug, please.”

(sigh) “Alright, I need to go to the bathroom anyhow.”

Colton made sure that Andrea could see him pulling his erection from his mother’s ass crack.

* * *

“I’ll give you a hit, but we have to have a little talk first.”

“Thank you dear,” said Andrea, entering the bathroom.

“Not so fast, bitch. If you want it, you’ve got to earn it,” he said, looking down at his hard-on.

“You’re disgusting!”

“Get the fuck out.”

“Please Colton, let’s be reasonable.”

“No, you are going to listen to me, and do as I say or you can do without.”

Andrea said nothing.

“Piggy, you are terribly jealous of your big sister. You always have been. You have stolen everything your sister has had and you’re still not happy. Now, you want to be a cum slut, just like her. I do not know how this drug works, but I can tell you that every day you will sink lower and lower until you are nothing, absolutely nothing, say it!”

“I will be absolutely nothing.”

“Good, now suck my dick, bitch.”

Andrea just looked at Colton in a rage.

It occurred to Colton that Bernard couldn’t force his new slave to suck him off even with Coco giving moral support.

“Alright Piggy. You don’t have to suck me off. But I know something you will do. I want you to think about your underwear.”

Just like Pepper in Bernard’s dungeon, Andrea’s expression began to soften and lose focus.

“Yes, that’s it little Piggy, think about your underwear. It’s so uncomfortable. The elastic causes your skin to burn and itch. You are grateful that your master demands that you never wear underwear ever again. It doesn’t matter what time of the month or where you’re going. You will never wear either a bra or panties.” There was a slight pause. “Piggy awaken!”

It took a moment for Andrea to strip. Colton not only got to see her naked, but he had successfully programmed a slave.

“I want this shaved,” he said, pointing at his aunt’s bush.

“I am naked, and that’s enough for you, young man.”

“Piggy, are we going to do everything the hard way? I told you no free drugs. In a couple of days, you are going to need some more drugs and when you do, if you’re not shaved, I won’t even look in your direction. Now turn around and bend over.”

“What about the spray?”

“This is the strong version of what you got last night. You probably didn’t feel a goddamned thing when you got the mist in your face, but you are going to feel something now. This shit is so strong I have to shoot it in your ass because straight in the vein… you’re a dead woman.”

“What’s it feel like?”

“I don’t know. I don’t take this shit. All I’ve been told is it’s a sex drug. It feels like the greatest sex in the world and without it, it makes you want to have sex, sex and more sex. Sex is the only thing that will curb the withdrawal pains of not having a steady supply of the drug. It will also make you do crazier and crazier shit as you build up a tolerance… just look at what it did to mom.”

Colton gave Andrea a jab to convince her he had shot her up.

When Colton removed the gauze covered hand warmer, Andrea stood up a little unsteadily with a breezy smile on her face. She put on her nightgown, leaving her bra and panties on the floor.

* * *

Andrea didn’t speak when Colton and Mother Coco walked into the kitchen.

“Do you want to tell mom where your underwear is?” said Colton.

“No.”

Colton smiled. He reached out, grabbing his aunt’s boob.

“What do you think mom would she look like a goddess if she got a boob job too?”

“Son, let go of Andrea’s breast. What in the world am I going to do with you?”

“You’re going to fuck him for the next six hours, you horny cunt,” said Andrea.

Mother Coco remained perfectly poised, with an unbreakable plastic smile plastered across her lips.

“Don’t be a jealous little Piggy… you’ll get your chance,” said Colton, giving her nipple a pinch before letting go.

“Mom and I would like an order of pancakes. sigh Don’t get mad. Be glad you get to make pancakes for your nephew and sister.”

“Yes, sir.”

Colton had originally planned to chew out Andrea for her inferior pancakes, but actually, they were the best pancakes he had ever eaten. These were the pancakes of victory.

* * *

“What are we going to do now?” said Mother Coco when they got back to Colton’s room.

Colton didn’t ask, but he figured his mom was under a lot of stress caused by being extremely horny and held back by the Mother Rat trigger.

“I thought I would give you a half dose so we could spend the day together.”

“Oh, thank you, son.”

“Does it bother you to pull your jeans down for me?”

“It’s embarrassing, but you are the only one that can give me my drugs. So it’s necessary, and I am very grateful that you will help me out.”

Colton admired his bent over mother, with her jeans pulled just halfway down her ass cheek.

“Well, you help me out too, you know,” said Colton.

“How do I do that?”

“Do you know where you sleep?”

“Yes. I sleep in here with you.”

“Good. Do you know what a man and a woman do when they sleep together?”

Mother Coco silently looked at her son with a hopelessly lost expression on her face.

“It’s alright, mom. Let’s just say that you help me out, and I appreciate it.”

Colton stuck his mother with a sewing needle.

“Remember, this is only half a dose. I don’t want you too doped up to enjoy our time together.”

“Aaah, that’s so much better, son,” said Mother Coco in a slight daze when he pulled the needle from his mom’s ass.

“Is this potent stuff?”

“Oh yeah, I don’t know what I would do without it.”

“I was thinking we could go over to Fleurville and spend the day at Riverfront Park. I thought we could go for a paddle boat ride.”

Colton watched his mom’s lip twitch when he said, paddle, even as the Rat Mother.

“Do we have the money for that?”

“We still have some left over from what Bernard gave us and I hadn’t planned on doing any big spending. There are usually a couple of bands playing for free over by the skateboard park, aaand… I really want to watch you… suck down a foot long Pulaski Dog.”

“Colton! You shouldn’t talk like that around your mother.”

“Even if I’m your dealer?”

“Especially since you’re my, my… humph… dealer. We don’t want to draw any unnecessary attention.”

“Says the woman with watermelon sized tits.”

“Do you think I should get rid of them?”

Oops, the line that every man ever associated with a big-breasted woman dreaded to hear. Mostly because guys never had to live with large tits and, to a lesser degree, but only by a fraction. No man in his right mind would say, ‘Feller’s, my cock is just too dang long. I’m thinking about going to the doctor and getting one of them there cock reduction surgeries. What do you guys think?’

Colton wasn’t worried. He had complete control over his mother. Not only could he convince her to keep them, but he could make her beg for a larger set.

“Mom, I love your body just the way it is, but it’s your body. What do you want?”

Mother Coco blushed when Colton told her he loved her body. She looked side to side in the empty bedroom, and then with a childish grin, she said, “I think it burns Andrea up that I’ve got ’em and she doesn’t.”

This is good. This is innocent, sexy playfulness, and we need more of this, thought Colton.

“Your right mom let’s keep them and make her jealous as hell.”

* * *

The trip to Fleurville was a blast for both mother and son. They caught a live show, and the band covered all the songs from Coco’s high school years. She spent most of the set dancing to the beat, oblivious to the hungry stares from all the men and some of the ladies in the commons.

Colton picked the “Big Wheel” paddle boat, and as he had hoped, it got his mom’s shirt wet enough to see her nipples. He let her catch him looking at them until she stopped complaining and let him look as much as he wanted.

The big event was the Pulaski Dog. Middle America has a penchant for latching on to patron heroes. General Pulaski is the unofficial patron in the big city of Fleurville. There, any man, woman, or child can partake in the proud tradition of eating the coveted Pulaski Dog.

Ten dollars for the “Enlisted Dog” meaning a plain foot long Polish Sausage on a hoagie roll, or fifteen dollars for the “Officer Dog” which comes with the toasted hoagie roll and sour kraut, topped with the sausage, covered in chili, sweet onions, and an iridescent yellow corn relish that gives the Pulaski Dog its distinctive flavor and faithful following.

“Oh, a Pulaski Dog! I haven’t had one of these in so long,” said Mother Coco, clapping her hands when Colton returned with the paper tray holding the foil covered entrees. “Hey mister, this is the bare bones model. Where’s the fixin’s?… I’m sorry son, money is kind of tight. Thank you for getting me something to eat.”

“Well, funny you should mention it. I’ve made a deal to get your sandwich upgraded. Come with me. I want you to meet Ryan,” said Colton.

“Ryan, this is Coco,” Colton said to the man working the hotdog stand.

“Dude! You weren’t lying. You’re one lucky motherfucker,” said Ryan with his eyes glued to Coco’s chest.

“Little dumber girl,” Colton whispered to Coco.

“Ok Coco,” said Colton, loud enough to get the attention of the guests eating nearby. “Ryan will upgrade your sausage from the Enlisted Dog to the Officer Dog if you can deep throat it.”

“Colton! You know I can’t eat two of these!”

The crowd roiled in laughter.

“No, Coco. You suck down that one, and when you bring it back up, Ryan here will upgrade your meat to the Officer Dog.”

“Oh, okay,” said the Little Dumber Girl, and she slid the huge sausage down her gullet.

Quickly, Colton hugged his busty mother, giving Ryan the thumbs up.

“Hey Ryan. Take our picture.”

The awed crowd joined the hotdog vendor in snapping a photo of the big titted woman, deep-throating a foot-long sausage while being hugged by her short son.

“Rat Mother On.”

The sound the crowd heard next was a loud “Horauckkt” as Mother Coco spit out the sausage, sending it flying.

“That’s alright lady, here you go on the house with a bag of chips,” said Ryan, handing Mother Coco a freshly made Pulaski Dog.

Mother Coco was a little less mortified as the crowd applauded her efforts. She even did a little bow before grabbing Colton and scurrying off.

“Did you see what I did?”

“Yes. You’ve got skills, mom.”

Mother Coco was excited, embarrassed and very much in love with her son, all at the same time.

* * *

Mother and son walked in on another firestorm between Luke and Andrea.

“I paid top dollar for those undies!”

“Listen here, Luke Sherman. Do you have a medical degree? Then don’t tell me what does or doesn’t cause me to break out in a rash. No more underwear, and that’s final.”

Colton couldn’t help but smile as he and Mother Coco walked back to their room.

“Son, I just wanted to say thank you for such a wonderful time.”

“Do you want to see your picture?” said Colton.

He was going out on a limb, but he was pretty sure that Mother Coco wouldn’t freeze up or break. Then he showed her the photo on his phone of her and him, surrounded by a cheering mob as she swallowed the entire length of the thick foot long sausage.

“Why did I do that?”

“The hotdog guy bet you an Officer Dog if you could deep throat an Enlisted Dog. Don’t you remember?”

“Well, yeah. I didn’t know how it looked. Oh my goodness, I could be a porn star,” she said, giggling.

“So is that okay?”

“I guess so. I did it,” she said, shrugging her shoulders.

Colton could tell she was too horny. He was keen to sense Coco’s moods, especially while she was the Rat Mother. Now that he was pushing her to the edge of acceptable behavior, there was a real risk of doing permanent damage.

“Hey, mom how about I give you just a taste to get you through the evening? I didn’t give you all that much before we left.”

“Oh Jesus, son, you read my mind.”

She stood up, dropping her pants to the bottom of her ass as she bent over. Not only was this different, it gave Colton a full view of Mother Coco’s twat.

“I’ve got to get it ready.”

“That’s alright. I’ll wait,” she said, leaving herself exposed.

Colton picked up his phone. “Can I take your picture?”

“What?”

“I don’t have a photo of you flashing me. Would you care if I take one?”

“I don’t want a photo of me going out into cyberspace.”

It wasn’t like there weren’t plenty of photos of Colton’s mom already online. Now that he knew where to look, he found them all the time. In one photo, Coco stood holding up her tits, surrounded by a group of men.

The T and A didn’t make the shot, but the happy, playfully wicked expression on Coco’s cum covered face did. She looked more like a movie star at a premier than a sperm bank at a bukkake. It was a work of art shared over a million times. Colton collected these images, thinking one day he might introduce “Mother Coco” to her erotic other self.

“I promise I will never post a photo of you in cyberspace. Well, not one that you can make out who you are at least,” said Colton, snapping the photo before Mother Coco could say no.

He took his time around Mother Coco’s bare snatch. Although he had had sex with her ever since she returned, this felt different, forbidden, and taboo. He expected her to complain, but she didn’t. Slowly, he kept moving. Until at last he jabbed her with the placebo. He wanted to see how long it would take before she pulled up her pants.

They went back up in a flash when someone knocked on the door.

“Yeah?” said Colton.

“It’s me Andrea, can we talk?”

“Sure, come in.”

“No. In private”

“Rat Mother Off.”

He hushed the sex slave version of Coco before she could yell out in horny delight.

“Mom, I need you to act like Reverend Krebs’s widow, okay?”

Coco nodded her head, frowning at her polo shirt.

“Come inside Piggy. You’re not fooling anyone.”

Andrea entered the room in a rush, quickly closing the door behind her.

“I need a fix. Fucking Luke has been on my ass for two fucking hours about the goddamned underwear. I feel like I’m going to go out of my mind unless I get railed. We all know that Luke ain’t got enough lead in his pencil to fucking hit it more than once.”

Coco and Colton looked at each other.

“What’s in it for me?” asked Colton.

“Oh, Jesus fucking Christ! Here, are you fucking happy!”

Apparently no longer worried about what others might think, she stripped, showing off her freshly shaved pussy.

“What do you say to that?”

“So what?”

“What do you mean? So what?”

“I said that from now on you will have a shaved snatch, but that’s just good hygiene. That’s not for the drugs. You got to do something more if you want to get a fix.”

“I will not suck your dick. You can just forget that.”

“I’m not telling you to suck my dick… this time.”

“What do you want?”

“Cass.”

“I’m not giving her drugs, you fucking psycho!”

“I didn’t ask you to, did I? No little Piggy, all you got to do is convince Cassidy to touch mom’s tits.”

“What kind of sick shit is that? There’s no way she’ll go along with that while a perv like you is leering at her!”

“I will not be there. Mom will let me know if she did it. If not? Oh fucking well, bitch.”

“Why Colton? What have I ever done to you?”

Colton whispered into Coco’s ear so that Andrea couldn’t hear him say, “Rat Mother On.”

“I will tell you what you did, Piggy. You moved into our house and I forgave you, you moved into dad’s bed and I forgave you, you tried to cause mom to be thrown out into the streets and I forgave you, but then, you killed Cassidy’s love for her mother. For that, I will make you regret the day you were born.”

Mother Coco’s face fell into sadness. She wrapped her arms around her son and sobbed.

“I, I, I can fix this. I can make everything right again,” stammered Andrea.

“Bullshit! Everything you fix comes at a cost. You know why I don’t care if you suck my dick? Because my mother will always suck it better. Not only does she have killer skills, she’s a sweet and wonderful person who actually knows how to love someone. You’re just a greedy little Piggy! You know what you’ve got to do. Now, get the fuck out of here.”

Colton looked at his mom. She had frozen.

“Oh no! No, no, no!”