The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Seven

“What the hell?”

“You wouldn’t understand you’re not a woman,” said Andrea without her pants or panties storming by Luke. At the moment, she was just glad that Cassidy was nowhere near.

“Well, can’t you at least talk to me?”

Andrea stopped and took a deep breath.

“I told you. I have a rash because I can’t wear elastic. As you can see, I have shaved to make it easier to doctor. I got rid of the shorts because the waistband was giving me fits. And by god, Luke Sherman, if I can’t walk around in my own damned home naked because of a medical condition, then it’s time for me to find a new fucking place to stay!”

“Why don’t you go to the Hoe Row and think about it for a while. And this time if Pauline offers? Then buster, you’ll be money ahead to take her up on it!”

Andrea didn’t wait for Luke to answer. She spun on her heel and stomped to the bedroom, slamming the door behind her loud enough to be heard in Colton’s room.

* * *

Colton had heard the door slam below, but he hadn’t got his mom to respond. She was breathing and her eyes were open, but it was like something had become disconnected or unplugged.

He had tried all her triggers and nothing. The words ‘the mind can be broken’ played on repeat in his head. He had tried shaking her and nothing. He had tried talking to her, still nothing.

Colton rifled through the notes and there wasn’t anything there for a sex slave gone into a mental lockdown. He picked up his phone to call Bernard and noticed the photo from the hotdog stand. He put it in front of his mother’s face.

“This is a picture of the best day of my life. The woman you see swallowing the sausage is a complicated person just like everyone else and just like no one else at the same time.”

“Sometimes she’s my mother, and she loves me with all her heart and sometimes she’s my lover and she fucks me with all her might, but never both at the same time. Actually, I think there are at least five of her running around inside her beautiful blonde head.”

“I’m hoping the only reason she’s not talking to me now is because all of them are screaming at once. If that’s the case, then I ask you all to please listen. I love just the way you are. I’m not trying to get rid of you or fix you. Because of you, I get to live everyman’s fantasy. If you can hear me, if you still love me, then please let me speak with the Rat Mother.”

“You are my hero,” said Mother Coco in a hushed voice.

“I’m more than that. I’m your son.”

“Yes, son, I belong to you.”

Colton noticed a quiver in his mother’s lips when she said the word son.

“You can feel it, can’t you? When you say son, you feel something.”

“Yes.”

“What’s it like?”

“Well, it’s like nothing a mother should ever feel for her own flesh and blood. It scares me, son, because it’s getting stronger. I guess I could say you’re growing on me and I’m afraid to fall in love again.”

“Okay, that’s enough for now Rat Mother Off.”

Coco went from laying in Colton’s arms to kneeling on the floor beside him.

“Son, you are the greatest of all great men. I love you, I love you, I love you, I adore you!” Coco sang out, bowing her head and beating her chest in an act of compunction.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, Coco, I am still your master.”

“Yes, yes, a master that I’m not worthy of!”

“Well, let’s just save the ‘worthy business’ until after I’m done with Andrea and Cassidy.”

Coco looked up at Colton in stunned surprise.

“There’s more?”

“Oh, ho, ho, there is very much more; dear mother of mine,” said Colton with an ear to ear grin. “All Andrea has to do now is convince Cassidy to grope your boobs, but this is just the beginning.”

* * *

Colton left Mother Coco on the shelf for this mission, much to Sex Slave Coco’s displeasure. She really hated being forced to act respectable, but she prided herself on following her son’s commands.

It was approaching the “snacking hour” when the women of the house would “nibble” on a little something and share a bottle of wine or two. Eight o’clock rolled around and the three women congregated in the kitchen.

“What are you doing, mom?” asked Cassidy.

“Looking for the minivan that came with this outfit,” said Coco, tugging at the decorative collar of her conservative pink house coat.

“I feel you,” said Andrea. “Since you came back, sis, I’ve realized just how stuffy our lifestyle is. Look at me. I’ve given up on underwear.”

“I thought you had a rash,” said Cassidy.

“Oh, sweetheart, that’s just what I told your father to get him off my ass,” said Andrea. “You saw how he reacted when your mother came home, bless her little heart.”

“So you’re an undercover nudist?” said Cassidy.

“Well, no, not like that exactly. I mean, no one really knows I’m not wearing underwear. It’s not like I’ve got big tits like your mother and unless someone looks up my skirt, then who cares? It’s just something I’m doing to feel more daring.”

“So you’re an undercover nudist,” said Cassidy, laughing as she sipped her wine.

“What do you think, sis?”

Coco was racking her brain, think like a mother, think like a mother, think like a mother, she said to herself over and over.

“Well, if I could get out of these fucking clothes, I would do it in a heartbeat.”

Somewhere deep inside, Coco was figuratively smacking herself on the forehead, thinking that’s not what a mother would say.

“It’s just us gals. See, this feels better already,” said Andrea, pulling off her top.

“I think I’ve got some catching up to do. I’m not even close to tits out drunk yet,” said Cassidy, looking down into her wine bottle.

“Oh good god,” said Coco, yanking open her robe.

“Are your nipples pierced?” said Cassidy, in a disapproving tone.

“I’ve got a lot more than that pierced, but yeah.”

“TMI mom.”

“Hold on, Cass,” said Andrea. “We women have to stick together. I’ll be honest with you after seeing how sis looks with the new boobs. I was thinking of a busty boost myself. Maybe not as big, just a little to counteract the effects of gravity.”

Andrea gave a long stare at Cassidy.

“I’m not taking my top off Auntie A.”

“I’m not asking you to, but I would like your unbiased opinion.”

“Oh?”

“Well, yeah, remember how I told you I felt up sis’s tits the other night? I’ve been thinking that fake boobs felt nothing like what I expected and—”

“What, you’ve never felt fake tits before?”

“No, have you?”

“Sure, plenty of times. A girl’s got to live a little. You know what I mean?” said Cassidy.

“I didn’t know you were so… well rounded, Cass. Since you seem to have some knowledge on the subject, can you tell me if your mom’s breasts feel like other fake breasts?”

“I don’t mind, do you care, mom?”

“Go ahead, knock yourself out. I’ll even stand up for you,” said Coco, finishing her bottle.

“Wow, those fuckers are heavy. Why don’t you get them removed?”

“Hey, they’re mine. I paid for them, and I’m keeping them.”

“How did you get the money?”

“How do you think? I was on my back, and front, and knees… most of the time I was on my knees.”

“Oh god you’re disgusting. That’s it. I’m out of here,” said Cassidy, leaving her half full bottle behind.

Andrea didn’t wait. She ran upstairs to Colton’s room topless, bursting inside without taking the time to knock on the door.

“What the hell are you doing?” said Colton.

“She did it, she did it, I’m here for my fix because she did it I’m telling you,” said Andrea, out of breath and in a rattle.

“Yep, she did it,” said Coco, walking in with Cassidy’s bottle. “She felt me up, told me I was disgusting, and left her wine behind. I am assuming she’s barfing on TikTak as we speak.”

“I don’t see your pussy, Andrea.”

“Oh, oh, oh, here you go, please look at me,” she said, stepping out of her loose fitting skirt.

“Bring your pussy over here.”

“Sure thing.”

Andrea quickly went to Colton’s side.

“Well, spread it open for me. Oh my, you are wet and red. I take it you’ve been playing with yourself… answer the question.”

“Yes,” she said, nodding her head.

“It doesn’t work because it’s not kinky enough, Andrea. Mom can soothe her cravings by getting off, but look at the shit she’s willing to do.”

“Please, can I get a fix and we talk later?”

“Call me sir.”

“Please, sir, I’m begging sir.”

“Alright into the bathroom, you go.”

“Oh thank you sir, thank you,” said Andrea, dashing out the door.

“I’ll be back, Rat Mother On,” said Colton in his best terminator voice.

Once he got inside the hallway bath, he saw that Andrea was shivering. He wondered if he showed her it was just a sewing needle and a hand warmer, whether or not she would believe him. He didn’t because it would ruin his relationship with Coco, but it kept him from being in a hurry.

“Get over here,” he said, pulling out his cock. This time, there was no discussion. Andrea was sucking his dick as soon as her lips got to his groin.

“Good girl, you’ve finally figured out who’s in charge.”

Andrea didn’t lose focus as she kept sucking Colton’s cock.

“I will tell you what you are going to do. You are to bring me Cassidy and put her at my feet without the use of drug one, do you understand?”

Andrea only nodded her head; sucking her nephew’s cock was kinky enough to quell the mind numbing pain that stabbed at her body.

“Alright, that’s enough. I’m bored already,” said Colton.

“Yes, sir.”

As soon as Colton did the trick with the needle and hand warmer, Andrea felt like a new woman.

“Thank you, sir.”

* * *

“I think I’ve been drinking.”

“Do you remember drinking? Or do you just feel that way?” asked Colton.

“Both. I kind of remember being in the kitchen with a bottle of wine and Cassidy playing with my tits.”

“Tits instead of breasts?”

Mother Coco did her now familiar bashful grin after looking all around the room.

“Did I say that?”

“It’s okay to say tits sometimes, and sometimes it’s better to say breasts.”

“I can say tits when I’m with you, right?”

“You can always say tits when you’re with me, mom.”

“You’re a good man, son,” said Mother Coco, quivering a bit.

Colton had slept with the sex slave version of his mother at first because he was unaware of the trigger phrases that had caused her personality to split, and afterwards he was careful to keep the Rat Mother from danger.

“Would you like to sleep with me tonight?”

“Don’t I sleep with you every night?”

“I was just trying to sound polite and not assume, mom.”

“I wouldn’t want to sleep anywhere else… son.”

Instead of fucking, they cuddled together under the sheet. This was a pleasant change from the pawing he would get from the sex crazed slave version of his mother. He could just enjoy the closeness, the warmth of her body, and the smell of her hair.

“Do you mind if I touch your breasts?”

“I don’t see how you can keep from it,” she said, giggling as she wiggled her ass.

Colton smiled at the pure joy of holding her breast in his hand as he quietly drifted off to sleep.