The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Eight

An elbow softly bumping against his ribs awakened Colton.

“I’m ummph,” he said, never opening his eyes.

More elbow.

“I’m up, I’m up, stop already.”

“Colton, honey, please, mommy needs to get up.”

He woke up enough to see the reason behind his mother’s distress. He had pinned her between the wall and his erection.

“Me too,” he said, standing and stretching as his hard-on sprung free through the fly of his boxers.

Mother Coco looked at it in awe.

“Sorry mom, I’ve got to go pee.”

To Colton’s surprise, Mother Coco was right behind him.

“Mom?”

“Shhh, everyone’s asleep.”

“I know. What are you doing?”

“Just get inside,” she whispered, pushing her son into the hall bath.

“I want to hold it.”

“What?”

“I want to hold it while you pee. Your dad would never let me.”

Colton didn’t have time to agree before his mother had clamped her hands around his erection, holding it like a water cannon. She poked her head around the side, trying to aim by peeking over her tits and under his arm.

“Nothing’s happening.”

“Well, it’s confused, mom. It’s in front of a toilet, but a beautiful woman is holding it. The King really doesn’t know what to do here.”

“You men think too highly of your cocks.”

“Mom, it’s difficult to pee when your dick’s hard. It’s like a valve is closed. You got to give it a minute to loosen up and that will not happen with you stroking it.”

“Oops! I was trying to get it to come out.”

After an uncomfortable moment, Colton put both hands on the wall and took some deep breaths. Soon the yellow river not only flowed, it roared, sending piss all over the place.

“Oh my, oh my,” yelled Mother Coco, trying to direct the flow into the bowl. “Oh no, what a mess. Here you take over.”

With Colton in control, a solid rumble from a thick column of urine plunging into the porcelain fixture replaced the sounds of errant splashing. Mother Coco sank to her knees to get a better look, wiping the floor, the tank, and the toilet bowl as he relieved himself. Slowly, she moved closer and closer without her eyes ever straying away from the yellow liquid flowing from her son’s semi hard dick.

Colton ran out of room, trying to get out of the way, but his mother grabbed his leg. She held him still as she moved closer until he could feel her breath on his foreskin.

Colton couldn’t believe that the “Mother” version of Coco had acted so naughty. Had he done permanent damage to her psyche by pushing her beyond the edge of acceptable behavior for the perfect mother?

“Okay, my turn.”

She sat on the toilet seat with Colton’s half-hard cock lingering mere inches in front of her full lips.

“Thank you, honey. I’ve always wanted to do that, but your dad wouldn’t let me,” she said to her son’s cock, mesmerized by a golden drop gathering at the head of her son’s dick.

She licked her lips and held her breath until the drop silently fell, splashing between her feet.

“I’m glad that you feel comfortable enough with me to satisfy your curiosity,” he said.

“I feel safe with you, son,” she said, wrapping her arms around his legs and resting her head on his hip as she pissed.

* * *

“Hey mom let me give you a hit. I think you’ll feel better once you’ve evened out.”

With that, Colton went through the masquerade of injecting his mom with the drugs. Once he had finished, she went into a fit of embarrassment about her behavior in the bathroom.

“Oh, my god! I don’t know what came over me. I’m so sorry, Colton. You must think I’m some sort of degenerate.”

“Rat Mother Off.”

“Well, that was fun. Little Miss Muffet finally got out to play,” said Coco, the sex slave.

“Can you find out what’s wrong with her?”

“I thought you weren’t trying to fix us?”

“What happened to a master I’m so not worthy of?”

“I’m just saying, lighten up. So she’s got a little pee fetish. It’s not the end of the world. She’ll figure that out without me poking around. What I really want to know is how we’re going to get revenge on a certain sister of mine.”

“She’s going to use her powers of persuasion to make my sister our plaything.”

“I’ve got some news for you, son. Cassidy’s already a plaything for somebody.”

“Cass? No way”

“Colton, I’ve been around hundreds of hookers, whores, and sluts, and I’m telling you that your older sister is a player, and she goes both ways.”

“Does Andrea know?”

“Nope, not a clue.”

“Okay, if sis is a player, I say we get her on the team. Then we make Andrea think she defiled her little turncoat.”

“I’m still not worthy to have you as my master,” said Coco.

“Are you just saying that, or did you mean it? Because I can’t tell,” said Colton, tickling his mom, leading to some mock wrestling, and turning into an hour long fuck session.

* * *

“I thought your Sodomite days were over.”

Cassidy bitched at her brother when he walked into the kitchen, but that was all she said before Colton sprayed her with the aerosol pen from Bernard. True, she yelled at him, wiping her eyes and face. Though, as the drug took effect she became still and stayed quiet, for a change.

“I’ve got some questions, Cassidy. Why are you so mad at me and mom?”

“There is a man who’s been blackmailing me for sex. He has a bunch of photos of me… doing it with, with, other girls. Good girls, local girls… my friends, and he said that unless I obeyed him, he would release those photos.”

“I went along with him because I didn’t want to be an embarrassment to my family. Now that I’m his whore, you and mom have turned our family into an episode of the Jerry Swinger Show.”

“Well, you are the one who convinced dad to let Andrea stay here. If this is a Swinger episode, it’s starts with Andrea and not mom.”

“He knows Andrea. That’s how he got the photos of me.”

“But you and Auntie A. are such big friends.”

“She’s his victim too. He wanted us in the same house to keep his eye on us. He’s a policeman.”

“Matt? Matt Marshall? Does Andrea know that Matt’s blackmailing you?”

“No, she thinks we’re best friends. I feel so sick inside, because she’s always taking care of me and protecting me, and I totally rat her out to Matt.”

“How do you contact Matt?”

“I don’t call him. He calls me, and we meet at the truck yard.”

“Well, this drug made mom forget. If the one thing you want to do is forget. You should really try this drug. I won’t make you try it, but you really want to forget, don’t you?”

“Besides, what do you have to lose? You’ve been around drugs, and you will think you can handle it, but you can’t. When you try this drug, and you will try this drug, Cassidy. You will discover you’re more susceptible to the drug’s effects than mom or Andrea.”

“You will do anything to get another fix and your brother is the only person on the planet that can give you what you need. If you are going to be a worthless whore, then you are going to be, my, worthless whore. Do you understand?”

“I was afraid of that,” said Cassidy.

“Because you’ve been treating me like shit for years.”

“Yes.”

“And you’re worried you are going to get what you deserve, right?”

“Yes.”

“Say it”

“I deserve to be put through hell by my little brother.”

“I’m better than you. I will not treat you like shit, and I will make sure that Matt gets punished for blackmailing you. Just tell me the next time you’re supposed to meet him in the truck yard.”

“Will you do that for me?”

“Yes, I will take on Matt and win, and then you will really be afraid of me… Cassidy.”

Colton waited for his sister to acknowledge that she understood, and then he continued.

“For now, you will forget we had this little talk, but you will do what you were told.”

Cassidy nodded, leaving the kitchen quietly, as Andrea walked in naked.

“I need a fix. Please, Colton, I can’t take it anymore.”

“Sure, but I need information about Matt Marshall first.”

* * *

“There’s a new wrinkle in our little plan for revenge. Both Cassidy and Andrea are being blackmailed by Matt Marshall,” Colton said to Coco.

“The whole damned town knows he’s dirty. I don’t understand how he keeps his job.”

“What do you mean?”

“All the hookers in town work for Matt from Pauline Smalls at the Ho Row to the Hispanic girls that work the truck stops.”

“Do you think Bernard would know about Matt?”

“Daddy knows about everybody.”

* * *

“Hi guys,” said Bernard, waving at Colton and Coco. “I wasn’t expecting you back this soon. Do you need more money?”

“We’re good, thanks.”

“Well, come on back. I’ve got something to show you.”

Bernard took the time to close the shop before leading the tour to the loading dock.

“Ta Daa!” said Bernard.

They saw Pepper, looking like a model in a designer print dress with tasteful shoes and matching bag. Bernard ran his hand through her hair before playing with her large tits.

“She’s on her way out of town, aren’t you, Pepper?”

“Yes, Daddy”

“Wow! That was fast.”

“I got lucky. Turns out she was a recovering heroin addict. She took to her new life like a duck to water,” said Bernard with a smug smile.

Coco and Pepper didn’t share Bernard’s happiness. The two women exchanged a sad look of knowing and just as quickly dismissed it.

“Actually, I wanted to know about Matt Marshall,” said Colton.

“Not here… Pepper dear, stay here and wait on your ride.”

“Can I stay too?” asked Coco.

“Sure, sure.”

Colton and Bernard walked back into the building.

“Matt Marshall is a major pain in my ass. Fifty percent of everything that I make goes to him.”

“How?”

“He’s the mob’s man in town any business man wishing to stay in business gives Matt Marshall a fifty percent cut. Plus, all the drugs in this region come through Bardston.”

“Bardston? Why not Fleurville? It is much bigger, and it’s on the river.”

“Exactly, a bigger town means more eyes looking for narcotics, besides he’s got the Suicide Saints to distribute the dope for him.”

“Why didn’t you just spray him?”

“Have you seen how big he is? It takes days, sometimes weeks, of careful manipulation to get a subject to obey. Taking him on is out of the question.”

“But he’s just a flunky cop. You could pull it off.”

“No way Jose.”

So, you’re telling me Matt Marshall is receiving drug shipments, running hookers, and commanding a motorcycle gang?”

“Exactly, and that’s what the mob wants. He’s in the know, he’s out of sight, and he’s untouchable.”

“Does Matt know about your side business?”

“Oh, hell no! If the mob had gotten wind of what I could do, I would have been their prisoner or fitted with cement shoes. All my girls work through Twatter as independent agents. The money they make gets sent off shore for quote unquote psychic readings. That money gets transferred to my Panama Bank account totally legal, completely untraceable and anonymous.”

“Let me guess, those psychic readings are how you can give directions to your girls.”

“Oh ho! You catch on fast.”

“Not fast enough. Matt Marshall has been blackmailing my sister and aunt for sex and who knows what else.”

“It doesn’t surprise me. Look kid, I would love to help you, but I have been dealing with this fuck for years, and still I don’t have a clue what to do about him. I figure the devil you know is better than the one you don’t.”

When Colton and Bernard returned, they found Coco alone.

“Pepper left already?”

“Yes, a few minutes ago.”

“That’s six thousand dollars for one night, not including airfare,” said Bernard.

Colton watched Bernard’s jubilant boasting, wondering how many times his mother left this loading dock for places unknown. If it was only one hundred times in the past year, that’s six hundred-thousand dollars… not including airfare.

“On second thought Bernard, I could use some cash.”

“Anything you say, partner.”