The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Ten

That morning, Andrea and Coco acted friendly to one another for the first time since Coco’s return. They talked and laughed while extending the dining table to allow for six places at breakfast.

“Who the hell are you?” said Luke when the unfamiliar face entered the kitchen.

“This is Steve,” said Andrea, putting a heaping plate of pancakes down for the young man.

“Steve? What part of Mexico are you from?” asked Luke, still hung over.

“Cincinnati,” answered Andrea, without missing a beat. “Steve’s mother was an American beauty pageant winner who married a man from Argentina. Very romantic.”

“Can’t he speak? And how the hell do you know so much about him?”

“Steve and I had a long conversation while you were at the bar.”

“I appreciate you letting me stay here, Mr. Sherman,” said Steve.

“I don’t remember being asked, and I’m not running a boarding house for Argentinean children,” said Luke, picking up his paper.

“I’m nineteen, sir.”

“Well, where’s the rest of you?” said Luke in a scoff. The entire room paused and looked at Luke, the poster boy of little man syndrome, who just made fun of someone smaller.

“Steve’s with me,” said Colton.

“Figures.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means, when you and your girlfriend move out next week, take Steve with you. Don’t think I’ve forgotten.”

* * *

“So that was your dad,” said Steve in Colton’s room.

“Yep, the man, the myth, the legend,” said Colton with more than a hint of sarcasm. “Don’t worry, we’re not moving anywhere. A year ago, my mother disappeared. It was a crazy, bad time that I don’t want to talk about. My Aunt Andrea was here every day keeping house and making sure that Cassidy and I had food and clean clothes, because, well, dad drinks. Next thing I know, Andrea and dad were hanging out on Ho Row… It’s a bar downtown named the Hard Row to Hoe. That’s where dad spends all of his time and most of his money.”

“Anyhow, a couple of months ago, dad told me and my sister he was making it official and Aunt Andrea moved in. She went from being this great person to just a bitch. Dad and Andrea were always making out and flirting with each other. Then they would act like ‘oh let’s behave the kids are around.’”

“I thought it was disgusting, but Cassidy acted like Andrea was a saint. They hung out together, went bar hopping together, and when they’re not running around town, Andrea’s busy mapping out sis’s future. Then mom came home, and the crazy train hopped the rails.”

“Mom wasn’t my mother anymore. She was home less than half an hour and we were having sex because she craves it, so much. The weird part is it’s all in her head.”

“This guy, Bernard, aside from being a kidnapper and a slaver, has been pretty cool. He explained how the drug causes a condition like a temporary schizophrenia. It makes a person’s personality fracture. The new persona acts out what they have been told. Tell them they need sex all day, every day, and for that personality, it becomes a fact.”

It was at this part of the story that Andrea arrived looking for more drugs. “I hate to interrupt, sir. May I please have another hit?”

“Oh, there is an alternative to nonstop sex. I can give them a drug, and that keeps them from developing extremely painful withdrawal symptoms,” Colton said to Steve. Then, turning his attention to Andrea, Colton asked. “Are you in my room, Piggy?”

Andrea pulled off her housecoat and gown. In two moves, she stood naked in front of the two young men.

“Did you shave?”

“Yes, sir, this morning”

“Well, bring it over here.” said Colton.

“Yes, sir.”

“Spread it open Andrea. Oh my, your clit is hard and soaking wet. What are we going to do with a big fat sow like you? Turn around and bend over. I want to see you rub your clit. Slowly, in circles.”

Immediately, Andrea moaned.

“Too fast… that’s better nice and slow. Isn’t it funny when I tell you to play with yourself? It feels so good, but otherwise, you don’t feel shit?”

Andrea let out another low moan.

“I bet you spent all night, or at least until dad came home, telling Steve here what a wonderful person you are and all the good that you’ve done. I haven’t asked him, but let me guess, you probably said something like this isn’t really how it looks. Am I right?”

Steve nodded his head.

“Piggy, it looks to me like you’re just a fuck happy slut masturbating in your nephew’s bedroom.”

Coco walked in without knocking.

“There you are,” she said to Andrea.

“Rat Mother On,” said Colton.

Steve was already in awe, watching Colton control Andrea’s every move. And even though he had seen Colton transform Coco at the mere mention of a word before, it was amazing to see it again.

“Colton! What are you doing?” said Mother Coco, but she didn’t freeze up.

“Mom, you know your sister, Piggy. She crawled into your bed before it was cold.”

“Colton, we need to- What the hell?” said Cassidy, barging into the crowded bedroom.

Andrea didn’t stop her slow diddling. The embarrassing situation only made the sensation of her masturbation hotter.

“Cassidy, honey, please step outside,” said Mother Coco.

“No mom. With Cassidy’s help, this little Piggy crawled into your bed before it was cold. All because her boyfriend told her to.”

“No! Colton, sir, please stop,” said Andrea.

“Just keep playing with your cunt, Piggy. She doesn’t want me to tell you she gave the photos she stole from Cassidy’s phone to her boyfriend, so he could blackmail my sister for sex, and god only knows what else.”

“I’m sorry, Cassidy.”

Everyone in the room looked at Andrea as Cassidy broke down in tears.

“Cassidy gave into Matt’s demands because she didn’t want to embarrass her family. Now, Cassidy feels betrayed because her family has become an embarrassment, anyway. Isn’t that right, Cass? How those two can be such big friends is beyond me.”

“I told you, you brain dead fuck!” yelled Cassidy. “I am spying on Auntie A. for that goddamned monster.”

“A worse monster than me?” asked Colton.

“No, you are both just alike, the same greasy swine, just like dad, just like the man that kidnapped mom. Fuck you, fuck you all! I don’t care if I never see another man as long as I live!” yelled Cassidy, running away.

“Cass! Stop! Come back and close the door,” said Colton.

“How are we doing, mom?”

Mother Coco had froze in horror.

“Nod, if you can hear me?”

Mother Coco briefly nodded her head.

Steve had also frozen, with only his eyeballs darting back and forth between the naked woman before him and the raucous conversation.

“Mom, you said you remembered coming home. Did you remember how you got home?”

Mother Coco slowly nodded again.

“Good. Did you recognize anyone in the house?”

Another nod.

“Good. Did you recognize me?”

More nodding.

“Can you tell me how you felt?”

“Horny,” she said, trying to whisper it across the room.

“Rat Mother Off.”

“Are you having fun at the freak show?” asked an angry Coco.

“Stop,” said Colton, shaking his head. “I’m trying to show Steve that there is a part of you that remembered me, so he knows that a part of his mother remembers him, too.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, son.”

Colton looked back at Steve.

“Your mother told us where to find you, but she is going to be like this for at least a year, maybe a little longer, until her personality changes back. Then, fortunately, she won’t remember being a sex slave at all.”

“Your mother still remembers,” said Steve, looking down at Andrea playing with herself.

“She wanted to remember. So I gave her a booster shot that made the change permanent.”

“I didn’t want to forget the sacrifices my son made for me and my sister’s betrayal.”

“I want everyone to understand we are not going anywhere,” said Colton. “I’ve got a plan. I’ve been working on it for a couple of days now. Cass.”

Cassidy lowered her head.

“You made my life hell, but I swear to you. If you’ll stick with me on this, you’ll get your revenge against your blackmailer.”

She looked up in surprise.

“Mom, I don’t want to lose my sister, and I don’t want you to lose yours. Besides, we’re gonna get years of service out of this sow. Isn’t that right, little piggy?” said Colton, smacking Andrea’s ass.

Andrea grunted.

“Looks like Piggy is ready to make amends,” said Colton.

Andrea continued to grunt.

“Good. Come on, little Piggy. You’re going to start with putting a smooch right here on mom’s ass. If you’ll do the honors, Coco?”

Coco pulled off her pants and bent over, mooning the room.

Andrea kept both hands busy as she staggered toward her sister’s upturned ass.

“Keeping going, Andrea, no one told you to stop,” said Colton. She continued planting kisses on Coco’s ass cheeks.

“Come on, Cass,” said Colton. “Don’t act like a prude. I know love to watch one girl kiss the ass of another.”

“Not when it’s my aunt and my mother. That’s just gross Colton.”

“Cass, focus on Andrea’s lips.”

Cassidy’s eyes hazed over as she drifted into a trance.

“See how perfect and plump they are? They could be anyone’s lips, even yours.”

“Yes,” said Cassidy absent mindedly.

“Mom, spread your ass,” said Colton.

Coco put both hands on her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, revealing her well-used asshole and gooey pussy.

“Cass, I want you to move your eyes from those lips to the lips of that very nice pussy. You like to look at pussy, Cass. Look at mom’s exceptionally lush pussy. There isn’t a girl alive that wouldn’t want to grow up and have a nice thick, juicy pussy like that. Is there?”

Cassidy’s mouth watered as she stared at her mother’s wet pussy.

“There is nothing gross here, Cass. This is the opposite. It is wonderful that a woman can feel so free to be naked and enjoyed. Don’t you agree?”

Cassidy nodded, lost in a voyeuristic thrall.

“I see a problem, Cass. Those beautiful, plump, full lips are not connecting with that dripping, ripe pussy. Don’t you think they’re misaligned, Cassidy?”

“Yes,” said Cassidy dreamily.

“You could help them, Cass. Just grab the redhead and move her mouth to the pussy of the blonde.”

In a trance, Cassidy grabbed her aunt by the hair of her head and pulled her mouth to her mother’s twat.

“Don’t let go Cass, feel the pleasure of controlling another woman. Feel the warmth of her body traveling up through your hand into your soul. You can feel the power of control and it feels wonderful.”

“Yes.”

“Good girl, Cass take your empty hand and reach under this pretty little piggy. Oh, haha you know exactly what you’re doing, don’t you? You’re in total control of Piggy. That’s it Cassidy feed her.”

Cassidy rubbed her aunt’s face in Coco’s snatch.

“Good Girl, Cassidy,” said Coco with a lusty sigh.

“Look, Cass, beautiful lips eating beautiful pussy. How could that be anything but beautiful?” asked Colton.

“Beautiful,” whispered Cassidy.

“Would you like to get eaten out, Cassidy?”

“Oh yes, I really wish someone would eat me,” she said with a shudder.

“Then pull off your pants and panties.”

The smell of her young fertile pussy was a creamy dream when she numbly stepped from her wet panties. Still in her T-shirt, Cassidy sat on the bed and lay on her back.

“You heard her Piggy. Eat up,” said Colton, tugging on Andrea’s hair, pulling her toward Cassidy.

“Mom, I think it’s time you and sis kissed and made up.”

“Do you want to kiss me, baby?”

A grin covered Cassidy’s freckled face as Colton led his mom over to straddle Cassidy’s mouth.

Coco lowered her pussy into her daughter’s waiting smile.

By now, Steve held his hands across his lap. “Dude I got to go.”

“Or you could fuck Piggy up the ass until she squeals,” said Colton.

“Wa-what?”

“Sure, it’s up to you, but there’s a bottle of lube and a stack of condoms on my desk. Stay and play or go play with yourself.”

“Andrea, do you mind—”

Steve began before being cut off by Colton.

“Yo, Steve, whoa, we never ask Piggy. If you want to fuck her up the ass, then grease up and go for it. Remember, everything you do must fit into her definition of the kinky sex her mind desires.”

Andrea couldn’t speak because Cassidy was busy rubbing her pussy into Andrea’s face.

Colton took this opportunity to install the corn cob girl trigger phrase into Andrea, and soon she came around Steve’s cock while he noisily fucked her asshole.

“That’s it, Steve. Slap that ass and watch it jiggle,” said Colton, taking a few photos. He took a few close-ups of Andrea and Cassidy to use later.

“Is this good Momma?” Colton asked Coco.

“Do you like this, baby?” Coco said in a whimper.

“Does it look like I like this?” said Colton, pulling out his hard cock for his mother to see.

“I’ve got room,” she said, glancing over her shoulder. That was all the invitation Colton needed. He was slamming his lubed cock home in his mother’s asshole. Colton used the Corn Cob Girl trigger and felt the pure pleasure of his mother milking his cock while her thunderous orgasm showered her daughter’s face.

“Dude, she gave out on me,” yelled Steve.

“Then fuck my sister. I think she’s finally ready for some dick,” said Colton, not really wanting to be bothered.

“Is it alright?”

“Dude, just fucking do it!”

Andrea lay on the floor between Steve’s feet, exhausted. She could see the silhouette of Cassidy’s ass cheeks getting pounded by Steve’s cock. Andrea’s position rewarded her with the sounds of sex, from the meaty slaps and pussy queefs to gentle faps of Steve’s ball sack smacking against Cassidy’s ass-cheek.

Cassidy learned that sex with a man, under the right circumstances, could be delightful. She will never be a fan of men, but Steve wasn’t a big man. He wasn’t imposing, and he didn’t have a big dick, but the dick he had felt fucking outstanding.

This wasn’t so bad. In fact, it was pretty fucking great to have a woman cumming in her mouth and a small man pushing her over the edge. Cassidy just let go, giving in to her orgasm.

Steve broke into Colton’s reverie again. “Dude, I’m about to cum and I’m not wearing a rubber!” Steve nearly yelled.

“Feed the pig. Feed the pig,” said Colton, pulling his greasy cock from his mom’s ass.

He hopped off the bed and stood beside Steve.

“Talk to her, dude. Tell the Piggy to suck it.”

“Suck my dick,” Steve commanded.

“That’s it,” said Colton.

Feeling emboldened, Steve went a little crazy. “Yeah, you, you, you, dumb cunt pig, suck my motherfucking fuck pole. You whore, eat it, eat it!” Fortunately, this didn’t last long and soon Andrea had a mouthful of jizz.

Andrea looked up at Steve, deeply in lust. That little man had conquered her castle. He could fuck her anytime, anywhere.

“You’re not done piggy. Suck it!”

Andrea could tell from the smell where Colton’s cock had been. Even with Steve’s cum coating the inside of her mouth, she shuddered for more humiliation.

“That’s it. Piggy, clean it all up just like the greedy little sow you are.”

The house of cards Andrea had so deftly built in Cassidy’s mind collapsed without a sound. She regretted the lack of sympathy for her mother, and in anger, Cassidy hopped up from the bed. She grabbed Andrea by the hair and felt the surge of power return from dominating her aunt. Looking over at her brother, she gave him the sibling nod of approval, not just for unloading his dick into Andrea’s mouth, but for everything.

* * *

“You guys are pretty damned quiet. Did I miss something?” said Luke at the dinner table while he suspiciously eyed Steve and Andrea.

“Well, yes, you have dad. I’m staying.”

“Like hell you are. This is my house, and I’ll kick your asses out.”

“If you kick mom and Colton out, then I’m going too,” said Cassidy.

“Me too,” said Andrea.

Steve just looked at Luke with the “Foreign Exchange Student” grin.

“Fuck you,” Luke said to Steve. “Fuck you all!”

Luke stood up, threw Colton’s plate against the wall and snatched the plates from everyone else and the table, sending them crashing into dozens of pieces.

“My house, my food, my rules, and I say all of you can get the fuck out. Pack your fucking bags while I call the cops!”

Everyone followed Colton to his bedroom. It wasn’t long before Sheriff’s Deputy Rita Martinez, accompanied by City Policeman Matt Marshall, was at the front door. Deputy Martinez gave Colton and Coco a small wave when they came down the steps.

The deputy interrupted Luke, making a list of demands he expected the police to enforce.

“Mr. Sherman, did you just say you threw the plates against the wall?”

“You’re goddamned right. I broke their plate just like it says in the Bible!” said Luke, just a little too loud and with just the slightest bit of a swagger.

“You’re under arrest, Mr. Sherman.”

“Fuck you if I am missy! This is my house, and I got the right to break every mother fucking plate in this place! Now either do the job my taxes pay you to do or I’ll kick your ass outta here too!”

“That’s it,” said Officer Marshall. The big police officer picked up and handcuffed Luke in one practiced move. “Mr. Sherman, you’re under arrest for domestic violence and threatening an officer of the law. Indiana law states that the offending party in a domestic violence call must spend a cooling-off period of no less than 24 hours in jail.”

As Officer Marshall pushed Luke out of the house, Colton observed his nemesis in action. Deputy Martinez broke his concentration.

“I’m sorry, Colton, but that’s the way it is. We have to take somebody in and clearly your dad is the aggressor,” said Deputy Martinez, before walking away.

“Dude, that deputy was all into you,” said Steve.

“Yeah, we go way back,” said Colton with a smile.

“Now what are we going to do?” asked Andrea.

“Oh, I can think of a few things,” said Colton.