The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Eleven

“Matt wants to see me,” Cassidy said to Colton.

“When?”

“At noon in the truck yard”

“Good, answer him back. Tell him you’ll be there, but you won’t be going. I want to talk to Matt alone.”

Colton arrived at Oliver’s truck yard on his bicycle over an hour early. At harvest time it’s a buzz with activity as semi-trucks ferry grain from the farm to the rail yard otherwise, it’s a five acre parking lot. Nothing more than an abandoned set of truck scales in a lot half full of chug holes and empty grain trailers. It’s a favored spot for transients, bored teenagers, and the cops.

Colton noticed the Bardston Police’s D.A.R.E. RV parked in the back of the lot, away from the highway.

“That’s convenient.”

He pedaled through the unpaved lot, making note of the open entrance and the locked exit.

“Good thing I rode my bike.”

Acting like a bored teenager, he popped a wheelie riding between the grain haulers, looking for higher ground. What he found was less than ideal. At the far side of the lot, a security light pole jutted up from a small embankment. As he got closer, he could see the heaps of garbage left by the dozens of the helpless and the homeless that passed through this spot on their way to nowhere.

The tall grass growing at the top of the bank gave him cover, but he didn’t have to wait long. Officer Matt Marshall arrived in his patrol vehicle, the City’s own monster truck, “Enforcer.”

Matt used it mostly to feed his ego and harass teenagers. It was the lead vehicle for every parade through town and it had the distinction of being the centerpiece for the annual Police Calender. It wasn’t as big as a professional monster truck, but it was still a useless extravagance.

Colton rode quietly to where Matt had parked.

“Hey Officer Marshall, Cassidy ain’t coming.”

“What are you talking about, son?” said the huge cop from behind his mirrored glasses.

“My sister was supposed to meet you here. She told me to tell you she’s got a surprise for you later. She said it was the one thing you’ve been begging for and you would understand.”

The big man laughed at being stood up, cocked his hat back and said, “Tell that bitch to fuck off and die.”

“That’s too bad she’s getting all fixed up with an outfit from Victoria’s Closet. There’s not much to it, but it cost her a lot.”

“That little lesbo wannabe is going to get all girly for me?”

“Yep, she even asked if you would buy her some perfume for the evening, since the dress was so expensive. She says it’s supposed to smell like hot sex, but I think it smells like watermelon. What do you think?” said Colton, spraying the mist in Officer Marshall’s face.

“You’re gonna get it now, boy!”

Colton was unprepared for the quick reflexes of the professionally trained police officer. The truck door knocked him from his bike. With a ripped open elbow, he crawled through the dust for the underside of the big truck.

“Colton Sherman! I’m going to beat the fuck out of you, and tack your dead carcass to your daddy’s front motherfucking door!”

A huge hand grabbed Colton’s bloody knee.

“Come here, you little fuck!”

As soon as Matt pulled Colton from under the truck, he drew his hand back for his cuffs and in that second, Colton stuffed the nozzle of the aerosol pen in the Officer’s nose, spraying a steady stream deep into Matt’s nostril. Matt stood, snorted, staggered, and sat on the ground. Colton wasn’t much better. The truck door caught him in the face and he was trying his best to stop the bleeding.

“I beat you!” Colton said, clamping on his nose.

Matt grunted.

“You’re a great chief, Matt Marshall. Like the great chiefs of a long time ago, you have women, money, and warriors. Everyone in the world would have bet on you to win, but I still beat you!”

Matt made a hollow, sad sounding grunt.

“Matt, I didn’t win because I got lucky. I won because I have a warrior’s heart. Since you are a great chief, you can see the warrior’s heart in me.”

Matt didn’t make a sound.

“As a man of honor, allow me to celebrate your greatness. I will send you my best women as Honor Gifts. You will recognize them as two whores that you’ve had dozens of times, and now you’re disgusted by them. You will feel sorry for me because I have such a strong warrior heart, but the very best I can offer is tired old whores, that are probably ate up with STDs.“

“It will be your mission in life to teach me the ways of the Great Chief. Over time, you will show me your entire operation, from the blackmailing to racketeering to the drug running, and all your contacts and connections. You will teach me how to use them, how to direct them, and how to be a truly great chief.”

Matt hummed and nodded his head. He was still sitting on his ass but able to look around the yard.

“I will send my women to your home at eight. My thoughtfulness will impress you, but you will decline their company, sending them back with a message. The time, date, and place where we can meet and our partnership begins,” said Colton, holding out his hand to help the big policeman up.

* * *

“What the Hell!” yelled Cassidy.

Colton walked through the door, holding his elbow and giving to a busted knee while his dusty torn clothes flashed glimpses of the damage.

“I had a meeting with Matt Marshall,” he said with dried blood covering his bruised face.

“You dumb son of a bitch, he could have killed you!”

“I’m not trying to out-fight him, Cass. I’m trying to out-think him.”

“It doesn’t look like it worked too well.”

“No balls, no blue chips,” said Colton.

By now Andrea, Coco, and Steve had come to the front room.

“Okay gang, the first step in my big plan is underway. I need you two to be my whores,” said Colton, pointing to Andrea and Cassidy.

“Mom, take them to that lingerie shop on the west side of town. Get outfits that make them look like hookers, the sluttier the better, and put it on Bernard’s account. Come right back. They need to be at Matt’s by eight o’clock.”

“His wife won’t like that,” said Andrea.

“Exactly. This is the deal, be undesirable. Understand? Have the hair, clothes, and makeup of worn out whores. Eat something nasty so your teeth are yellow, and your breath stinks. When you’re talking to Matt, sound like bimbos. Tell him that Colton is sending his best to make up for today and nothing else. If he asks questions, don’t answer. Tell him nothing, play dumb.”

“What’s this all about?” asked Cassidy.

“I’m betting if you tell Matt, ‘here I am. Fuck me.’ It will turn him off. He wants to be the predator. Being forward with him will kill the thrill of the chase and he will turn you down. Hopefully, he will leave you two alone from now on. That or his wife will leave him,” Colton said with a dusty smile. “I’m going to take a shower and a nap. Remember, be there at eight o’clock. I don’t know if my plan will work if you are late.”

“How will you know if your plan works?”

“Well, if Matt sends you back, it worked. If Matt fucks you, it didn’t.”

* * *

That evening, Steve led Andrea and Cassidy up to Colton’s room. There they found Colton watching TV in his bed while Binky Boner Coco sucked on his hard cock.

“It worked,” said a giggling Cassidy.

Cass and Andrea looked like spun sugar in matching silver and pink outfits of open-toed, platform shoes with hose and garters, see thru micro skirts, string bikini bottoms, and halter tops that tied in the front.

“I don’t know how, but it worked,” said Andrea.

“Because my son’s got superior will and superior skills,” said Binky Boner Coco.

Colton pushed her head back down on his cock.

“Is that all?”

“No! He wants you to have lunch with him at Anna’s tomorrow. He said go straight back to the convention room.”

Convention room was an overstatement by far. Since its founding in 1851, there has never been a convention one in Bardston, Indiana, let alone at Anna’s Family Restaurant. What Anna had was what many eateries have. A large dining room set off to the side for gatherings like birthdays and Rotary or days with sizeable crowds like mother’s day and Easter.

When it wasn’t in use, it was on permanent hold for Bardston’s law enforcement, so they could have a comfortable space to eat in peace. Susanne Reid, who owned Anna’s, felt that always having cruisers in the parking lot kept the ‘riffraff’ away.

“I have news too. We don’t have to worry about dad. He’s moved into Pauline’s trailer… I think my plan has just began,” said Colton.

“So tell me, sis, do you still think having your aunt going down on you is gross?”

“You never stop,” said Cassidy.

“You’ve been a whore for the past three hours, and now you’re watching mom suck my dick. Are you going to tell me you don’t feel a little hot and bothered?”

“I’ve been hot and bothered since mom got home, dumbass.”

“What, you’ve been jealous that I’m having sex with mom this whole time? But you’ve been acting like a prude.”

“Duh? You men are so fucking clueless. Is there any wonder why I prefer women?”

Colton gave a slight chuckle at Cassidy’s distress. “Did you like making our little pig eat your pussy?”

“Yeah,” said Cassidy, shifting her ass from side to side. She sat on Colton’s desk, spreading her legs, and said, “Little pig, little pig, come eat me out.”

Andrea happily lapped at her niece’s delicious twat.

“Don’t just stand there Steve, fuck your little piggy,” said Colton.

Hearing Andrea called a piggy hurt Steve’s feelings. He had a growing crush on her.

“You’ve really got a problem with her, dude.”

“She’s earned it.”