The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Twelve

Colton and Coco found Andrea in the kitchen while Steve happily ate a mountain of pancakes.

“Where’s Cass?” asked Colton.

“She’s still in her room sorting things out… We had a long talk last night,” said Andrea.

Colton looked at her and nodded his approval. He was happy with his decision to keep both Andrea and Cassidy instead of making them leave.

“Would you like some breakfast?” she said.

“I don’t have time. I don’t want to be late for my meeting with Matt.”

“I can’t believe you beat Matt Marshall.”

“Neither will anybody else.”

Colton told Steve to stay hidden and to avoid Luke before leaving for Cassidy’s room. Since both Andrea and Coco would need attention before he got back, Colton knocked on his sister’s bedroom door.

“Come in.”

“Hey, I heard you and Andrea had a talk.”

“What the hell!”

“Relax, she didn’t tell me anything, and I didn’t ask, ok? I came up here for a favor. Mom and Andrea are going to need fucking before I get back. I was hoping you wouldn’t mind taking care of that for me?”

“You’re asking and not ordering?”

“I’m sure Steve wouldn’t mind helping out, but I don’t think he’s willing to be rough enough to satisfy their urges.”

“Sure… um, Okay, thank you… little brother. Say, when are you going to offer me some of your drugs?”

“I’ve thought about it, Cassidy, and I don’t think I will. I think we can make a good team and without the drugs, I know I can count on you to be one hundred percent.”

“But I would really like to try them. I can handle it, trust me.”

“That’s why I can’t give you the drugs. I realized there aren’t many people in this world I can trust. Whatever you think you need the drugs for, we’ll work on together, but right now I think it’s really important that mom gets to see you put Piggy in her place. Remember, everything has to be pig related. Call her a sow, call her a pig, make her oink and grunt, feed her out of a dish on the floor, but always let mom watch.”

“Okay, is that mom’s turn on?”

Colton cringed a little. He had put off trying to change Coco’s programming and if he told Cassidy, there was no turning back. His sister looked at him with expectant eyes.

“Oh hell, mom’s turn on is bondage and watching people pee.”

“Pee? She likes to watch people peeing?”

“I don’t know for sure. It came up in a discussion about sexy things that she’s never tried,” said Colton. The wicked look on his sister’s face told him he was going to regret sharing that little tidbit. He tried to come up with some kind of reason to use restraint—honor your mother, respect your mom, do unto others… nope. Finally Colton said, “Don’t overdo it on mom, focus on Auntie A.”

The shit-eating grin never left Cassidy’s face, but she crossed her heart and said, “I promise.”

* * *

Colton walked into the air-conditioned smell of mashed potatoes and gravy at Anna’s Family Restaurant. There was a small queue of patrons that he breezed by on his way to the convention room. He couldn’t afford to think about Cassidy’s devious plans for their mother. He had to stay sharp for his meeting with Matt, who was already waiting for him.

“Come in, come in,” said Matt. He and Colton were the only two in the large room. “I just wanted to say I appreciate you sending your aunt and sister over to the house last night. That showed class. You’ve got more heart than any of the other fucks in this dried up town. I will get to the point. My operation is getting big enough to take on a partner, but I don’t want some outsider pissing in my rice bowl. You know what I’m saying.”

“Sure do, Officer Marshall,” said Colton.

“Damn you are a class act, you know when some guys say ‘Officer Marshall’ I know that in their mind they are thinking I’m some piece of shit pig. And I’ve got to just let that slide. You know?”

Matt took a breath, looked to the side, and choked up a little.

“I can tell you mean it, Colton. You understand what a title means and you fucking respect that. So I want to offer you a partnership in my operation. You’re not going to get it all at once, but when you prove up, you’ll get a little more access, a little more training, and a lot more money. What do you say?”

“No job too small or too dirty,” said Colton, looking at Matt squarely in the eye.

“This isn’t a job. This is payback. I know you sent me two of yours, but this one of mine is more than equal to Andrea and Cassidy combined. No offence, you understand?”

“None taken,” said Colton.

“Good, have a great time. I’ll see you tomorrow at noon, Big Wheels truck-stop. Make sure you eat first. We’ll be working,” said Matt, handing Colton an address.

“Thank you, Officer Marshall, but before I go, let me ask you just one question.”

Colton spent the next five minutes installing a trigger phrase into Matt that allowed Colton to claim any of Matt’s operation by simply saying, “I got this under control.” Whatever the subject, object, or person, Matt would give it to Colton permanently if he claimed it.

* * *

The paper Matt gave Colton was a business card for the Atrium Inn and Lounge, Bardston’s luxury accommodations. On the back it read simply “Blue dress, Paul Bunyan Room.” The Atrium was on the East side of town between the Riven Country Club and Bardston National Airport. Colton seldom spent any time on the East side of town, but the hotel was easy enough to find.

“This is living,” Colton said when he entered the high end hotel.

The Atrium was the singular hotel in Bardston to employ a concierge, Marvin Bartholomew. It was Mr. Bartholomew who motioned for Colton to join him at his station.

“Is there a problem?” asked Colton.

“Card, sir,” said Marvin in a velvety baritone voice with just a hint of sophistication.

Colton hand the tall thin man the business card that he had gotten from Matt.

“Your party is waiting at table eight. Your drinks and meal are complimentary courtesy of Mr. Marshall,” said Marvin, handing Colton a set of keys to the Imperial Suite.

He reached for his wallet, and Marvin stopped him with an upturned hand.

“That, too, has been taken care of, Mr. Sherman. Enjoy your stay as our guest.”

“Okay, Matt is working on a higher level than I thought,” said Colton quietly as he strolled into the Paul Bunyan Room. It was the spacious bar, restaurant and lounge area filling the actual atrium of the Atrium. It incorporated a water feature and a wrap around koi tank flanking the North and South wings of the hotel.

Colton saw a chesty hostess greeting patrons as they arrived. Though he could see the ‘blue dress’ from across the room. It was nearly electric in the subdued lighting of the Bunyan Room. He stepped to the hostess anyway and said, “Table eight.” Her wavering smile made him feel out of place.

On the way to table eight, his soft footfalls gave no advanced notice of his approach. If they had, the ‘blue dress’ may have run from the room.

“Deputy Martinez?”

“No,” she whispered in a wilting voice. “Is there no god?”

“I don’t understand.”

“Please sit. He’s probably watching us.”

“Matt?”

“Shh, you never know who’s listening.”

“What are we going to talk about?”

“I’m glad you asked?” said Rita in a fake cheerful voice. “Currently, we are going to have afternoon tea. Then we have a full body massage scheduled, after which we will be returning here for drinks and dinner and dancing. Then we will spend the rest of the night in our room. Or, we could go to our room fuck and go home. It’s totally up to you.”

“I’m not really dressed for this.”

“We can’t leave the hotel until after we fuck. Oops! Sorry, oh I am so sorry. Sir, you are free to do anything you like,” said Rita in a strained voice.

“What would you like?”

Rita didn’t answer, but she moved her eyes side to side, meaning, “no.”

“You know what? Let me get back to you,” said Colton before returning to the lobby.

Rita nodded. Her frozen expression failed to keep a tear from trickling down her cheek after Colton left.

“Mr. Bartholomew.”

“Finished so soon, Mr. Sherman ?”

“No sir, I am underdressed. Do you have a connection with a clothing store?”

Marvin looked Colton up and down, made some notes on a small wheel book. “Mr. Sherman, I will take care of everything. You have my word. Until then, please return to your table.”

“We’ll stay for the massage. Personally, I think you’re way over stressed,” said Colton, returning to table eight.

Rita laughed.

Picking up that she was unwilling to talk, Colton told her stories.

“So I took my mother to Fleurville…”

He told Rita, in great detail, about his date with his mother up to and including deep throating the Pulaski Dawg. He was happy that he actually got a few genuine laughs from Deputy Martinez.

“Mr. Sherman?” said the large-breasted hostess, giving him a new suit, shirt, and shoes.

“Thank you.”

“Hey how about we go up to the room while I change?” Colton said to Rita.

“Anything you wish, sir.”

“Can you talk now?” said Colton the moment they got into the elevator.

“Talk fast,” she said, looking away from the elevator camera.

Following her lead, Colton turned his back to the camera and looked out of the glass elevator at the atrium below.

“What’s going on?”

“I’m being blackmailed by Matt. He completely controls my life, my career, and my family.”

“So, if we don’t fuck?”

“He’ll know. He asks me dozens of questions: how big was it, how hard was it, how did it taste, how many times did we do it, and he wants photos. I haven’t seen him yet, but he’s always around.”

The elevator stopped at the sixth floor and the couple walked in silence to the huge double doors of the Imperial Suite.

“Wow, this is my first time here. How about you?” said Colton, walking inside.

Rita stayed quiet in strained silence.

“Okay, I understand. You can’t talk,” said Colton, going into the bath to change. “Hey, I don’t know how to do this,” he said, returning with the tie.

“Here, let me,” said Rita, tying it perfectly around his neck.

Colton looked in the mirror, and except for his bruised and swollen nose, he didn’t look too bad.

“Shall we?”

Rita simply nodded.

Once they were in the elevator, Colton asked, “How long?”

“Three years.”

“Why?”

“I killed a boy. It was an accident. I had just left the academy and got hired here. There was an armed break-in where two security guards died. I heard a noise, and I fired, except it wasn’t a burglar. It was a runaway that had been hiding in the warehouse at night.”

The elevator stopped and also did the story, but not Rita’s tears. At the table, Colton texted Rita while she composed herself. He learned that Matt Marshall covered up for Deputy Martinez, but the testimony didn’t come cheap. Each favor Matt requested from Rita was further and further across the line until Matt had broken the young deputy.

The couple’s massage was Colton’s first chance to see Rita nude. She made no pretense of modesty walking from the shower room to her table with her towel over her shoulder revealing her athletic body, creamy dark skin, and many tattoos.

“What happened to you?” she asked, looking at Colton’s scrapes and bruises.

“I beat Matt in a fight.”

“No way.”

“We’re here, aren’t we?”

* * *

Matt was watching a horror movie and drinking a frosty beer in his den at midnight. There was just something about soft core zombie tits that Matt couldn’t get enough of. Just as Jeni Juggs growled on the screen with thick green veins on her basketball sized blue titties, he got a video from Colton.

The shot started with a closeup of a Sheriff’s “Tin Star” tattoo that Matt recognized immediately as he hopped to his feet. It was a video of Rita. Matt had forced her to get the tatt. She told her husband, Pablo, that it was to commemorate being a deputy sheriff. Apparently Pablo never asked why the badge read “Marshall.” Matt watched as the camera moved to capture a greasy cock slowly sinking into Rita’s asshole.

“Okay bitch, call him,” said a male voice.

The camera panned up to show Deputy Rita Martinez dressed only in her patrol blouse, holding her cell phone.

“Hi sweetheart,” said Rita.

“It’s late, are you Okay?”

I recorded the video from an angle that made it difficult to see who Rita was talking to.

“Say his name,” I said in a hiss.

“Rita, is someone there?”

“No, Pablo, it’s just the radio.” augh

“You don’t sound so good. Are you sure you’re alright?”

ugh, ah, ah, neeha, It’s fine Pablo. I’ve got stomach cramps. It’s a female thing. I wanted to tell you I love you, Pablo, and check on the children.”

“They’re fine. Mijo was so cute. He hid behind the couch to stay up. laughter What a silly one.”

“Yes, sniff Yes, oofa I got to go Pablo, I think I need to use the restroom.”

The short video ended just as Margo caught Matt masturbating in the den.

“Oops,” Margo slammed the door.

Matt ran to open it with his erection swinging from the fly of his boxers.

“Margo, oh Margo, come here Margo.”

“Yes, Matthew,” said the timid woman.

Matt pulled his wife into the den and unfastened her pants.

“Please Matthew, I won’t”

“Shut the fuck up,” said Matt, bending her over his desk. Her pants and panties came off next, leaving Margo spread naked from the waist down. He slathered his cock in mayo from his corned beef sandwich before he pushed into his wife’s asshole in one steady shove.

“OOOOFFF” gasped Margo.

Matt placed his phone down on the small of Margo’s back with the video playing on repeat. Matt fucked Margo in time with the video, so he could hear Rita talking to her husband. He fucked her with full force, imagining she was Rita. Every stroke was a loud slam, causing his wife to beg for mercy. Until, at last, Matt shoved his cock in, hard, and came. When he pulled out his limp wife, she fell to her knees at her husband’s feet.

Another video message was on the phone. It began with Deputy Martinez on her knees, bawling like a baby. Crying so hard that she had to catch her breath.

“I’m a worthless fucking whore! I’m nothing but a fucking slut!”

“Here kitty, kitty, kitty,” I said on the video.

I put my cock in Rita’s face, then playfully poked her nose and rubbed her lips as she cried about being an unfit mother, a cheating wife, and a terrible lover.

“Here kitty, kitty, kitty, Rita loves dick.”

“Yes I do,” said Rita, in a complete change of mood.

She sucked my cock into her mouth and made a yummy noise. When I pulled my cock away, she cried again about being a worthless whore. I repeated this cycle a few times until I came all over Rita’s face.

When Matt saw the tears on Rita’s cum covered face, he felt his cock twitch.

“Here kitty, kitty, kitty,” Matt said to Margo.