The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Thirteen

In the morning, Colton woke up alone. After a breakfast of Swedish Pancakes and Eggs Benedict, Mr. Bartholomew shook his hand, informing him that he was well on his way to becoming a VIP. Colton wondered if Marvin ever left his post as he headed for home.

“My, aren’t you handsome?” said Coco, admiring Colton’s new suit.

“Thanks mom, I’ve found a new place that I really want to take you to someday.”

“Welcome back, little brother,” said Cassidy entering the kitchen, her hard nipples plainly seen beneath her lightweight top. She grabbed her mother and pulled her in for a deep, open-mouthed kiss that seemed to last for hours. “Love you mom,” said Cassidy.

“Love you too, baby.”

“I’ve got to run. I just came by to get some clean clothes and give you and Auntie A. a fix before I go to work.”

“You, work? Doing what?” said Cassidy with a bit of a laugh.

Colton reminded himself to put her in her place as soon as possible. “I don’t know yet, really, but it looks like it’s a lot bigger than what I thought,” he said.

“Well, feel free to leave mom and Auntie A. with me anytime,” said Cassidy with a big smile, stroking the underside of Coco’s breasts.

“Where is Andrea?”

“Oh, I think Stevie’s still using her. You might look out back.”

“Now what?”

The Sherman’s backyard wasn’t unlike other backyards in his area. The thicket of briars hid two broken down pickup trucks, a collapsed above ground pool and a moss covered shed surrounded by debris.

Cassidy had dressed Steve like an idiot in a pair of Luke’s bibbed overalls rolled up to the knee and an old straw hat. He had a piece of rope tied around Andrea’s neck. She was naked on her hands and knees in what was left of the deranged and muddy pool. She had the pink cap from a can of hairspray taped over her nose where they drew two nostrils in black marker.

“Whatcha doing?”

“Don’t get mad. It was your sister’s idea. You two really don’t like Andrea,” said Steve.

“That’s beside the point. Didn’t you guys think somebody might see you?” asked Colton.

Steve looked around the mass of trash and vegetation.

“Never mind, just bring her inside.”

“Cassidy said she had to stay here until she took a shit,” said Steve.

“No.”

“But.”

“No, take her inside. I’ve got to give her a shot.”

“Oink, oink!” said Andrea.

“I’ll talk with my sister.”

* * *

Colton saw Matt’s patrol truck at Big Wheels, parked beside Rita’s cruiser. As Colton entered the lot, he watched a smattering of down and outers. Mostly young people, who lived on the road, an occasional addict, and a few older hardcore homeless. Then there was the Hispanic presence. Unlike the others, this mobile community had arrived with purpose.

“You are… thee man!” said Matt.

Rita gave Colton a hidden wave.

After a few moments of forced chit chat of Matt embarrassing Rita with sexual innuendoes, he decided it was time to get started. The trio walked to a minivan parked at the edge of the truck stop’s parking lot. There Rita approached the driver, speaking in Spanish.

“I can speak that shit too, but she does a better job of it,” said Matt.

Almost to prove the point, Matt called bullshit on whatever the old man in the van was saying. Rita stood back and watched the argument. Soon, an aged hand with knobby fingers handed Matt a thick envelope. This didn’t seem to impress Matt, who continued to harass the people in the van as it drove away.

“If we can’t get rid of ’em, we might as well make them pay admission,” said Matt, climbing into the patrol truck.

Rita held her head down in shame as she walked away.

“That was their ‘jefe,’” said Matt. “I collect a ‘lot fee’ from them. They can hang out here at the truck stop and I’ll leave them alone. They can’t be hanging out anywhere else, but they can park here and watch their mamacitas suck dick. Thursdays and Mondays are collection days. Thursdays are good because they know they have to pay to play. Mondays are good because they haven’t blown all their dough.”

* * *

Matt pulled into an old barbershop down town. Inside was a collection of young Black men having a social hour as a senior held court. All the talk stopped as Matt entered the room.

“Good morning gentlemen,” said Matt.

They nodded politely but said nothing.

Matt walked past the group and headed straight for a colorful individual seated in an abandoned barber’s chair in the back of the room. “Good morning Mr. Johnson,” said Matt.

“Well, I be goddamned if you didn’t get yourself a mini me,” said Mr. Johnson, referring to Colton.

“Mr. Johnson, this is Colton Sherman, an associate of mine. You will see him more often in the future.”

“Is that so?”

“Colton, this is Mr. Douglas Johnson, but most people call him Mr. Big,” said Matt.

“Pleased to meet you, sir,” said Colton.

“Cut the shit, you fucker. Our local fuzz driving through our neighborhood in his highchair truck with a hand cannon strapped to his side is one thing. But a kid coming down in here to do business is a motherfucking insult,” said Mr. Big.

“It doesn’t have to be,” said Colton. “I’m not insulted making your acquaintance, Mr. Johnson.”

“Suppose I told you I got White girls working for me. Are you insulted now?”

“No sir, I’ve got White girls working for me too. Maybe not as many but—”

“Hold up. Are you telling me you pimping? Did I understand you correctly?”

Colton opened up the video of Rita on her knees crying about being a worthless whore. He did not worry that Mr. Big would recognize her out of uniform with all the runny makeup and her messed up hair.

“She’s one of yours?”

“Brand new just picked her up last night.”

“Ain’t that some shit, a one Ho Pimp.”

“Actually, I’ve got four, but you got to start somewhere because one day I hope to be a Mr. Big too. Like I said, I’m pleased to meet you, sir.”

“I can see why you picked this one up. He shows promise,” Mr. Big said to Matt. Then he turned to Colton and said, “Alright, but you ain’t gonna come down here and interrupt me on my time. I’m about to go to bed as soon as our meeting is done. If you want to do business with me, it’ll be on your time. You feel me? You can find me at Spanky’s and don’t fucking come in there like you’re the fuzz making demands. Come in, have a drink. I’ll come to you when I’m available.”

“Sounds fair enough,” said Colton.

Mr. Big laughed and, with a sideways nod to the barber, a thick brown envelope appeared from a safe behind the counter.

* * *

“I didn’t want to interrupt you back there, but you just made a mistake, amigo,” said Matt when they returned to the truck. “Look, it’s all a mind fuck, ok? He was feeling you out to see how easy you are. You going to him, on your time, and waiting like a little bitch makes you easy. Always come in hard. You can lighten up, but you can’t come in soft and then turn into the hard ass.”

“I can see that,” said Colton. “But he sees me as a kid. Maybe I can use it to my advantage, if he isn’t so put off about doing business with me. It’ll be easier to gain his trust and learn more about his operation if he underestimates me.”

“Don’t worry about it too much. Johnson knows he has to have my cooperation to operate. If he gets out of line; I’ll shut him down. All I’m saying is in this business, if you’re going to take the lead, make sure you know where you’re going. By the way, I noticed you told Johnson Rita was your girl. You know she’s my bitch, right?”

“No, but as for Rita… I got this under control.”

“Yeah, you’re right, you need a good woman to get your operation started and Rita can do that for you. Plus, I’m going to ask you to collect the lot fees from the Hispanics. You’ll need Rita for that too. She’s yours.”

* * *

Colton was still grinning when he got home and found Rita’s cruiser parked in the yard.

“The girl just can’t get enough of me.”

The collection of people in the front room seemed almost comical. Even Andrea had dressed for the occasion. Everyone was sitting in an awkward silence while the deputy, waiting for Colton’s return still in uniform.

“Finally,” said Cassidy in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Colton made a mental note to address her attitude later.

“Yes son, your Aunt Andrea and I really need your help.”

“No, mom, what you meant to say was you need me to shoot you up with drugs,” said Colton. All eyes in the room went to the attractive young deputy sitting on the couch. “Oh, I would like to introduce to you, Rita Martinez, a wife and mother, who in her spare time is a deputy sheriff in Clark County, but her full-time occupation is my whore.”

Everyone, including Rita, looked at Colton, unsure that they had heard him correctly.

“Matt blackmailed her into prostitution, but now he has given her to me.”

“I’m not a fucking trading card,” said Rita.

“Fine, if you don’t want to be my whore, then look around. I’ve got plenty of women. I can send you back to Matt, and you can turn tricks at the Atrium.”

“I’ll be yours.”

“What was that? You’ll be my what?”

“I’ll be your whore… sir.”

“Good, then let me introduce you to the rest of the team. This is my mom, Coco. As you know, she was a sex slave for a year and now she’s a horny drug addict. This is her greedy little sister, Andrea. She’s also a drug addict and is usually naked around the house.”

Andrea stood up and stripped.

“She’s going to spend at least the next year as the family’s pet Piggy.”

Andrea put on her dog collar.

“This is Steve, Andrea’s only friend in the world. His mom is currently being used as a slave by the same man that kidnapped my mother. And this is Cassidy, my sister, frenemy, aspiring lesbian, and co-partner.”

Cassidy blushed at the unexpected praise.

“Ok gang, today’s work went well. I’ve made two new contacts”

“What are you doing?” asked Rita.

“We’re having a team meeting. Communication is key to success Rita, Andrew Blackmoor’s, Seven Secrets to Effective Management. Let me catch you up. Remember, they kidnapped my mother?”

Rita said nothing.

“While she was gone, my Aunt Andrea stole photos of my sister, Cassidy, and gave them to her boyfriend, Matt Marshall. He blackmailed my sister for sex. Can you believe that?”

Again, Rita said nothing.

“Then, when mom came home, I took care of her needs, as in I fucked her day and night. These two,” said Colton, pointing to Cassidy and Andrea. “And my dad tried to kick me and mom out of the house. Oh, that’s right, you were called in on their little plan.”

Rita looked at Cassidy and Andrea.

“While we looked for a new place to stay, I found out about Matt. At first, all I wanted to do was keep my sister from being raped. Then I found out he was extorting local businesses and then I wanted to put Matt away. But now that I’ve gotten a feel for how big his operation must be, I know even if I got Matt locked up forever another mobster would take his place. In short, if you can’t beat them, join them.”

Rita bowed her head in sorrow. Her hero couldn’t save her.

* * *

“Oh god, that is so good,” said Coco.

Colton didn’t speak. He kept up the charade by holding the hand warmer on his mother’s ass. He had already given his aunt a pretend dose of drugs in the bathroom and sent her off to play with Steve.

“What are you going to do with that deputy?”

“Use her when I have to, otherwise let her be. Why are you jealous?”

“Not really… maybe, she’s young, she’s pretty”

“But she will never replace my mom,” said Colton.

“Son…”

“What?”

“Oh… nothing. Can we go to Daddy’s? I want to let Pepper know Steve is okay.”

Colton looked out his bedroom window to see Cassidy and Steve leading his Aunt Andrea around on a leash. They had made her a “tail” by sticking the handle of a hairbrush up her ass.

(sigh) “Those two are going to send her to the hospital. Yeah, we’ll go to Bernard’s and get some real butt plugs for Andrea before sis puts a hole in her colon.”

“You could make them stop.”

“They’re not stopping anything. This is Andrea’s punishment. I don’t want Andrea to think she’s going to get any mercy from me after what she did to you and sis.”

“Please, don’t be the villain, son.”

“I’m not the villain, I’m the motherfucker,” said Colton.

Coco didn’t need to hear anymore. She turned toward him with lust in her eyes.

* * *

Cassidy hosed the mud off Andrea, while Steve held her still by tying her hands together with the leash. That he threw over the abandoned swing set. During the jumping and yipping, Piggy dropped her tail, which she now held in her mouth as her two tormentors toweled her off.

“Having fun?” asked Colton.

Cassidy, who was drying Andrea’s tits, looked up at her brother with her trademark grin that went from one freckled cheek to the other, nodding with delight. Steve looked more like a seasick refugee haplessly wiping Andrea’s back.

Piggy couldn’t even oink properly with the filthy hairbrush in her mouth. It surprised Colton just how deeply the “Piggy” personality had sunk into Andrea’s psyche. He wondered how much lower his aunt would go because he knew there was so much more training yet to come.

“Good, me and mom are going out. We’ll pick up some proper sex toys that you can use on Piggy. Until then, no more homemade butt plugs,” said Colton. He chuckled at Steve’s accusatory stare at Cassidy.

“Can we get her some real hog chow?”

“No, I’m not buying pig feed. She can eat table scraps.”

“And pussy.”

“Well, if you’re talking about her eating your pussy, I think I would have her brush her teeth and gargle first,” said Colton, pointing to the hairbrush.

* * *

“Did you hear that Piggy? They’re gone and I’m in charge,” said Cassidy. “What shall we do first? I know, why don’t you milk Steve?”

“What! Why should I get ‘milked?’”

“Because Colton said I should wash out her mouth before she eats my delicious happy box. Besides, I want to watch a boy get milked, and I think deep down inside you want to get milked by your girlfriend.”

“She’s your aunt, not my girlfriend.”

“You love her. You love her. Now go inside, strip off those pants, and hop up on the table.”

Steve grumbled as he walked into the house.

“I don’t know why I let you tell me what to do,” said Steve, getting on top of the table on his hands and knees.

“Because I’m in charge, because I’m bigger than you, and because you got a hard little dick for Andrea,” said Cassidy, walking in behind Steve with Andrea.

“Don’t call it ‘little’!”

“Actually, from this angle, it looks kinda long. I think you’d be proud, Stevie,” said Cassidy before turning to her pet pig. “Doesn’t he look so cute, with his little brown hard-on?”

“Stop calling me little.”

“Stop interrupting. I’m building a moment here.” Cassidy returned to her aunt. “Isn’t he darling when he gets mad? I could eat him up,” said Cassidy, pulling the hairbrush from Andrea’s mouth. She pulled Andrea up to her knees and then knelt behind her, snuggling in close. She cupped Andrea’s breast and nuzzled into her ear. “Look at that beautiful little butt, piggy. He’s got the tiniest little balls. They look like little bonbons,” she said with a giggle.

“That’s it I’m leaving,” said Steve.

“Milk him Piggy before your lover gets away.”

Andrea needed no further direction. She jacked Steve’s cock wildly.

“No, Piggy, you’re milking him, down strokes only.”

In no time, Steve was complaining.

“Do you think she could be a little gentler? How about some lube, please? Cassidy let her do it right. I’m never going to cum like this.”

“Ugh, for fuck sakes Stevie! I’m a girl and I don’t bitch that much. Here, hold out your hands Piggy,” said Cassidy pouring corn oil over her palms, most of which ran down to the dirty linoleum floor. “Better?”

“Yes, much, thank you,” said Steve. “Now, let her do it right.”

“Nope.”

“Auugh, Caassidy pleeese”

“He’s making too much noise. Lick those tiny balls of his. Oh yeah, Piggy give his sack the tongue bath of its life.”

“Ooooo, Oh my god,” said Steve.

“That shut him up. Keep milking Piggy! God damn it, can’t you do two things at once? Stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke,” said Cassidy in double time.

“Look at his cute little toes all curled up. Don’t cha just wanna suck ’em?”

Andrea didn’t stop this time. She nodded while she pulled on Steve’s oily dick.

“No, you’re a little Piggy. You don’t get to suck toes,” said Cassidy, pulling Andrea to her feet by her pussy.

“Up, up, up,” she said. “I wish Colton didn’t make you shave. I really enjoy running my fingers through a woman’s hair.”

“Please, please, Cassidy, let her do it right. I can’t take this.”

“Give him a rimmer,” said Cassidy. “Whoa, look at those toes go!”

“Cass please, I can’t finish like this,” said Steve.

“Who said Piggy was going to get to finish you?”

“Wuh?”

Cassidy loved her power over her playthings.

“I distinctly remember you fucking me. Care for a second helping? Or would you rather let Piggy pull on your thing until it goes off on mom’s table?”

“Yeah, yeah, please let me fuck you,” said Steve.

“Okay… Keep him hard, Piggy.”

“I don’t think.”

“Hush! You don’t get to think, Stevie. All I want you to do is concentrate on my pussy,” said Cassidy. She was sitting on the edge of the table with her feet in separate kitchen chairs.

“Look at it, Stevie,” she said, giving her pussy a playful slap. It bounced like rubber.

“I’m so horny Stevie, I can’t wait until you slide your little fuck pole up my squishy hole. Hey! I didn’t say you could touch me! Piggy, if he moves without permission again, pull his dick off!”

“Damn it Cassidy! I’m sorry, alright?”

“Don’t cry. I hate it when boys cry. Let him go Piggy.”

“I thought you didn’t even like guys,” said Steve, a little out of breath, still on the verge of orgasm.

“I had a few,” said Cassidy, playing with her pussy, pulling her finger out with a loud wet pop.

“Can you do that, Piggy? Hmmm? I didn’t think so. Nineteen Stevie, nineteen. That’s how many times a man has put his thing in me, including you. And every time it was rape. Maybe I should go to the police and have them arrest you.”

Steve swallowed hard. It seemed like she was joking, but at the same time, there was real malice in her voice.

“That got your attention,” Cassidy said as her eyes lit up. “Now put your hands up.”

“Wuh?”

“Put your damned hands up, now!”

Steve stood between Cassidy’s legs with his hands in the air as Andrea continued to yank his cock.

“You’re right Stevie! I don’t care for boys but fortunately you are not too boyish. What are you, ninety-eight pounds?”

“I’m one-hundred and five.”

“Whatever. You’re too cute to be a boy, Stevie, just look at your ass. If you had some makeup and a wig I could so get off on you. Oh my god, Stevie! With Colton’s money, I could get you a boob job!”

“No!”

“Not the huge, watermelon-surprise-size that mom got. I’m talking about two beefsteak tomato titties.”

“Noooo!”

“Alright then, you don’t get to fuck me, so there. Piggy is going to pleasure me,” said Cassidy, holding her tight pussy open. “Hey! Hey put your hands up, or so help me, I’m calling Matt Marshall. He’ll put your butt on the first plane back to Peru!”

“It’s Argentina. If you’re going to be racist, at least get it right,” said Steve, putting his hands up over his head.

“I think you get horngry, Stevie.”

“Horngry?”

“Yeah, you know, horny-angry. Andrea, fuck me with his cock, before the little princess pouts. Aw yeah, that’s it. How are you feeling, Stevie?”

“hhhhhuuuuuuuaaaaa, hhhhhuuuuuuaaaa”

“You’re so cute princess... come on Stevie, agree, and she’ll go faster,” said Cassidy in a singsong voice.

“Yesss.”

“Ah ha, you’re my little bitch,” said Cassidy as Andrea shoved Steve’s hips back and forth. “Shove it all the way inside me, Piggy. I’ve got it from here.”

Andrea did as she was told, pushing hard against Steve’s tight clenched buns.

“Feel that Stevie? Feel my pussy squeezing your cute little cock. Come on Stevie, you love how my pussy feels, so admit your cock is cute.”

“(pant) Aaaaaaaaaau, it’s cute, it’s cute, okay?”

“And little…you have to say the whole thing, say, ‘I’ve got a cute little cock.’ It doesn’t sound so bad when you say it like that.”

“Alright, alright, I’ve got a cute little cock.”

Cassidy gave her pelvis a jolt, thumping it solidly against Steve’s hip and clamping her legs tightly around his waist.

“Oh, oh, oh no!” yelled Steve.

Cassidy laughed.

“That’s it, princess, cum for momma!”

“NO! My cum is coming out, but I’m not cumming!” said Steve in a woeful moan.

“Good job, princess. You may pull her out now, Piggy.”

Steve still had his hands in the air when Andrea pulled him out of Cassidy. His slimy dick was still rock hard and twitching in the air.

“That was a mean trick, Cassidy,” said Steve.

“Don’t be such a drama queen. We all three know you enjoyed it.”

“No, I did not.”

“Hmm, well, I guess if I can turn my aunt into a pig. I can turn you into one too.”

Steve didn’t say another word. He had seen firsthand how Colton and Cassidy seemed to control people like sex dolls. If he wasn’t careful, he was going to be in the mud beside Andrea.

“Lunch is served Piggy, eat me!” said Cassidy, getting off as Andrea lapped and sucked Steve’s cum from her snatch.