The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Fourteen

“Hi Bernard,” said Colton.

“Oh hi, say um, Pepper is in pretty rough shape, probably not a good day to visit,” Bernard said to Coco.

“It’s alright we just wanted to tell her that her son is safe and sound.”

“You what?”

“Coco wanted to let Pepper know Steve’s okay.”

“Steve? Steve? Who the fuck is Steve?”

“That’s Pepper’s son”

“And you know this how?”

“She told me.”

“Wait! What! You! She! Who the fuck gave you permission to get into Pepper’s business?” yelled Bernard.

“Daddy?”

“Don’t fucking daddy me! Knees!”

Coco stood looking at Bernard.

“Oh, I see. When you gave her the booster, you rewrote her. Augh, I can’t trust either of you. What else were you going to do with that spray?” said Bernard, putting on a face mask.

“Nothing, we came by to say hello.”

“Hello. Now get the fuck out!”

“At least tell her Steve is safe,” said Coco.

“I’m not telling her shit, understand? I want her to believe that her son is gone, that there is nothing in her life worth living for except another fucking hit you dizzy bitch! Go! I said go, and I meant it! Get out of here! I’ve gotta sell. You let me down, Colton. You really let me down! I’ve gotta move. I’ve gotta disappear. ”

Bernard was still screaming as they closed the door behind them.

“I’m sorry, son,” said Coco, crying.

“It’s okay. He knows I’m not going to the cops, and I know he’s not moving. If you think about it, a man that gets into sex slavery is the kind of man that wants control. He only let you talk to Pepper because he thought he still had control over you. Now he knows you’re mine, and he can’t control you anymore.”

“He’s a fucking monster.”

“And our drug source,” said Colton.

“Oh, yeah…”

“Well?”

“Well nothing, I’m just glad I’ve got you to keep me going,” said Coco.

“Ok then. Next stop, the sex shop!” said Colton.

* * *

“I wonder where everyone is at?” said Colton, sitting the bag of costumes, lingerie, and sex toys on the couch.

“My guess is they’re all in jail,” said Luke. “Look in that bag there, officer. You will see I’ve been telling the truth since day one, and you folks put me in lockup.”

“This is credible evidence, Mr. Sherman,” said a city police officer Colton didn’t recognize. “You’re both under arrest,” said the policeman, picking up the bag.

“On what charges?” said Colton.

“For being a pervert! I phoned the FBI boy! Us old folks can use these camera phones too,” said Luke.

Colton could smell his mom’s armpits in the back of the stuffy cruiser. The combination of the hard fiberglass seat and the handcuffs behind his back made his wrist hurt, and by the time they got to the station, his hands were numb.

Officer Marshall was waiting when they pulled up.

“Lyons, Chief Ramsey wants to see you ASAP. I’ll take these two from here,” said Matt.

“But they have to go to processing.”

“He said now.”

“Sure thing, Matt. Did Chief say what he wanted?”

“Not a clue, but I think his daughter’s Kamper Girl Cookies arrived, and he’s just trying to get them handed out.”

As they walked inside, Matt pushed them past the entrance for processing.

“I thought,” said Colton.

“Shhhh, this is big. Just lie low and follow my lead,” said Matt.

“Special Agent Williams, this is Colton Sherman,” said Matt, opening the door to the interrogation room while Coco waited in the lobby outside.

“Please take a seat, Mr. Sherman,” said Special Agent Williams.

“May I have the cuffs removed? My hands hurt,” asked Colton.

“Officer, please remove the cuffs,” said the attractive, middle-aged, Black woman. Her no nonsense approach was apparent from the start as she continued to read her file without looking in Colton’s direction.

“Do you know why you’re here, Mr. Sherman?”

“My father said something about being able to work the video on his phone.”

“Yes, I would like for you to look at this footage and tell me what you see.”

“Is it too much to ask for some water, please?” asked Colton.

“Of course not, Officer, if you would get Mr. Sherman a drink,” said Special Agent Williams as she pressed play on her tablet.

Matt looked aggravated, leaving the room.

“Why the hell is Steve in a dress?”

“Steve? That’s not an underage girl?”

“No, that’s my buddy Steve.”

“Are you sure?”

“Here, let me show you,” said Colton, pulling the aerosol pen from his pocket as if to use it as a pointer. He deftly sprayed Special Agent Williams in the face.

“What was that?” she said, wiping her face and rubbing the compound into her skin.

“That was success, Special Agent Williams.”

“What?”

“Success. I am here to help you succeed.”

Special Agent Williams drifted in and out as she fought against the drug. Finally, she gave in and said in a subdued voice. “How’s that?”

“Well, tell me what you’re working on and I will help you be successful.”

“I’m working on a child molestation case at the Luke Sherman residence.”

“I can help you be successful because that was not an underage girl that was a Hispanic nineteen-year-old man named Steve in a dress.”

“Good heavens, we’ve got him in the women’s group confinement.”

“He’s probably safer there than with my sister. Anyway, since I have helped you be successful, it’s your turn to help me be successful. Why is Special Agent Williams in a Podunk town with more cattle than criminals?”

“I’m here investigating underworld criminal activity.”

“I can help you be successful there too, but first let me ask you a question…”

* * *

Officer Marshall came back to Williams and Colton in fits of laughter.

“Hey Matt, come over here. You got to hear this one,” said Colton. “Shhh, shhh, okay, okay, okay, Special Agent Williams, tell him what you just told me.”

“I’m really here to investigate Matt Marshall for underworld criminal activities,” she said, laughing all over again.

“This is your lucky day, Special Agent Williams, because Matt Marshall is right here. You can ask him anything,” said Colton, in a fake whisper that was easily heard by Matt.

“Are you affiliated with the mafia, Officer Marshall?” said Special Agent Williams.

“Wait a minute Nessa,” said Colton. “How do we know that we’re supposed to ask him that?”

“Oh, that’s easy,” said Nessa. “We’ve got an informant in Chicago that gave us Officer Marshall’s name.”

Matt looked at Colton and the FBI agent like a dog watching a tennis match, his mouth open and his eyeballs going side to side.

“Who’s this informant? I mean, if we need to ask him questions, it would be great to have his name and number,” said Colton.

“Oh, that’s easy. I’ve got it right here,” said Nessa, tapping her tablet.

“You know, it might be better yet if you could secretly send me that file so that no one else knows I’ve got it.”

“Yeah, you’re right. That’s a great idea. Do you have a personal phone?”

Colton looked at Matt.

“Coming right up,” said Matt, running from the room.

“You know Nessa, I think this informant gave you a false lead to throw you off the trail. I would look in Fleurville. It’s a much bigger town, and it’s on the river…”

“Yeah, the M’Dingoes ride out of there and Chicago.”

“M’Dingoes?”

“Umhum…The Mad Dingoes, they are a motorcycle club that originated in the aborigines of Australia. The only gang that has a minimum dick size requirement to join. That, and you’re a little pale, if you catch my drift. But hey, I’m an enlightened woman. I don’t mind a little cream in my coffee,” said Nessa, rubbing Colton’s cheek and pulling open her blouse to cool herself.

“Here we go,” said Matt, bursting into the room and out of breath.

Colton gave him an odd look.

“I ran into chief on the way to the locker-room, alright?”

“Thank you so much, Nessa,” said Colton when Special Agent Williams handed him the phone after taking a picture of the informant’s name and number. “This will be a big help, but now it’s off to do the Brainwave Boogie-Woogie.”

Special Agent Williams looked blankly ahead. As Colton had previously instructed her, she completely forgot everything that she and Colton talked about. Although, she distinctly remembered that Matt Marshall looked like a solid patrolman, not too bright maybe, but definitely not a member of the mob. And that Colton Sherman really made her horny.

“Let’s go,” Colton mouthed to Matt.

“What did you do to her?” asked Matt as soon as they got outside.

“Nothing, I swear. She started coming on to me, and I just went for it. Look, I don’t wanna know about this informant business. But I think you can get this info into the proper hands,” he said, handing Matt his phone.

“Thanks Colton. You saved me, bro. I didn’t know that the FBI was gunning for me. Trust me, this shit will get fixed soon.”

“Happy to help and glad we’re on the same team.”

* * *

“How in the hell did you escape this time?” said Luke.

“No one did anything wrong,” said Colton.

“Bullshit! I saw your sister violate that little girl, goddamn it, and I’m not going to let shit like that happen.”

“Steve, I would like you to meet Ms. Pauline Smalls. Pauline, this is Steve,” said Colton.

“Why is he wearing a dress?” said Pauline.

“I don’t know.”

“Don’t ask,” said Steve, officially having the worst day of his life care of Cassidy Sherman.

“Steve’s gonna get a boob job,” said Cassidy.

“I heard that, and I am not!” said Steve from the top of the stairs.

Cassidy nodded her head before skipping off behind him.

“Honey, are you and Luke going to be sleeping here tonight?” Andrea asked Pauline.

“I don’t know. We were going to and have dad and Bessie Ann stay over. And the twins, you know they can’t sleep without their momma. Then, there’s a chance that Junior will get back from Toledo tonight, and if he does, him and Suzette will sleep here too… I think.”

“Oh,” said Andrea.

Luke had his hands in his pockets, smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

“Ball’s in your court,” said Luke to Colton.

Right then, the doorbell started ringing. Agent Williams had dropped by to make sure Colton had gotten back home safely.

“Hi,” said Steve at the door, dressed in clean pants and a shirt.

“I can explain,” said Cassidy. “There was some corn oil spilled on the kitchen floor and Steve slipped, fell, and soiled himself.”

Cassidy took a moment to smile at everyone listening.

“Since Steve only owns two sets of clothes, and both of them were dirty. I put them into the wash and loaned him something to wear.”

“This child only owns two sets of clothes?” asked Special Agent Williams.

“I’m nineteen,” said Steve.

“Ma’am,” said Colton. “Steve’s mother disappeared, and my mother wanted to give him a safe place to stay.”

Steve glared at Cassidy.

“And yes, all he owns are two pairs of clothes. I promise, as soon as I can, I will see that he gets something decent to wear,” said Colton.

“How thoughtful of you, and the molestation?” asked Special Agent Williams.

“Well,” said Cassidy. “He’s a boy and I’m a girl. We’re both legal age. I suppose if we knew that there was a peeping Tom spying on us, we would have kept the drapes closed. Isn’t it illegal for old people to spy on young people and film it to blackmail them or make false police reports?”

“Mr. Sherman, do you often video your daughter during her private moments?” said Special Agent Williams.

“Now wait just one cotton pickin’ minute,” said Luke. “This is my house. I was coming home, through the back door, and I saw wrong doing. I did my civic duty and informed the police.”

“Mr. Sherman, I think you should come with me back to the police station. We can go over this in my office.”

“Hell no, if I am!”

“Mr. Sherman, I’ve seen your backyard. There is no way that you can enter this property through that backyard. So you must have been lying in wait to spy on your daughter.”

Luke was as pale as ash when he walked out of the house with Officer Marshall. Special Agent Williams handed Colton her card. “I want to keep in touch. The number to use is on the back,” she said, leaving to follow Officer Marshal and Luke.

“Are you still staying, hun? Because I really need to get out of these clothes,” Andrea said to Pauline.

“No, Andrea, I think me, dad, Bessie Sue and the twins will spend the night back at the trailer. If Junior shows up, tell him I will leave. The key is in the soap. He’ll know what you’re talking about. Good night y’all,” said Pauline. “Oh and if Luke gets back, he can find me at the Hoe.”

* * *

Steve softly knocked on Cassidy’s door.

“Come in. What’s up?” she asked when Steve poked his head inside the room.

“I thought I would visit while Andrea’s busy with Colton and Coco.”

“Yeah, she’ll be there awhile…Well? You’ve got something to say. Spit it out.”

“I… I wanted to know why you are so mean to me?”

“I’m not mean to you. I like you, Steve, and that’s saying a lot because I really do hate men.”

“Including your dad and Colton?”

“I hate dad the most.”

“Did he?”

“No, nothing like that. Well, nothing that I couldn’t handle. He’s always hung over, or drunk, or getting drunk. All the arguing and blaming and covering up and lying and yelling; when mom disappeared, I thought she had enough of his shit and ran off, you know.”

“I’m sorry. I know what that feels like. My mom was pretty on the outside and a junkie on the. Inside, it was the same arguing, blaming, lying, but I don’t hate her. I love her more than anything.”

“Another momma’s boy, just like Colton.”

“Don’t you love your mom?”

“Now that she’s my bitch, we’re finally seeing things eye to eye.”

“See, you’re mean to her too.”

“Is it mean to unlock people’s desires? Mom enjoys what I do to her.”

“I watched you hold her head and piss in her face!”

“And she came when I did it because Colton doesn’t have the heart to treat his mommy the way she wants it. Next time I’m tying her ass up… until her tits turn purple.”

“I don’t know why I bothered talking to you,” said Steve, turning to leave.

“Because you like me, because you’re not a big man, because I know all you really want is to be pampered and pretty, like a girl, but you love your dick too much to give it up. You are trying to live up to a notion of an identity that someone gave you. I’m the only person who sees the real you. That scares you, so you fight with me because you’re afraid of who you really are.”