The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Fifteen

The following morning, Colton quietly waited in the monster truck as Matt calmed down after his long and emotional declaration of loyalty.

“Are you ok?” asked Colton.

“Yeah, I’m good. I just want you to know how important you are. How much I respect you and.”

“It’s good, it’s all good,” said Colton, averting another teary eyed vow of obedience.

“You’re right, of course you’re right. We’ll make the rounds now.”

Today’s agenda was the monthly shakedown of the local businesses. Colton observed Matt taking envelope after envelope from the store owners.

“I have given them the fear of god,” said Matt, explaining how he collected such a devastating portion of their profits.

The monster truck pulled into the Bardston Apothecary. Bernard had the envelope waiting on the counter when Matt walked in. The pudgy shop keep swallowed hard and put his hands in the air when he saw Colton walk in behind the big officer.

“What the hell are you doing, fatso?” said Matt.

“N, n, n, nothing” said Bernard in a fit of stuttering.

While Matt laughed at Bernard’s panic, Colton placed his hand on the envelope.

“I’ve got this under control,” said Colton.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea. You are going to need some startup capital and this tubby fucker is always flush with cash,” said Matt.

Colton slid the envelope back to Bernard.

“We’ll discuss this later,” he said.

* * *

When Colton got off ‘work,’ he had the complete list of all the businesses that were being hit up for Matt’s protection and how much they paid. Matt spared no one from the doughnut shop to the lingerie boutique. Everyone paid, and they all paid big. Colton also discovered that the lion’s share of this money was being sent to the Chicago mob as a monthly assessment.

“Why the long face?” asked Coco.

“I found out today why Bardston is a shithole.”

“Must be a big problem.”

“Yeah, but on the bright side, I think we can visit Bernard’s again,” said Colton.

“You talked to Daddy?”

“Sort of, but I think it’s important that we see him now before he runs off.”

* * *

It was the right call. By the time that Colton and Coco returned to the apothecary, Bernard had his fake delivery truck parked behind the store, packing up a few high dollar items.

“Going somewhere?” asked Colton.

“Oh, oh, oh, I got your money. It’s all there, I swear.”

“Dude! I’m not trying to put you out of business. You are never paying Matt again.”

“You’re serious?”

“Yes, that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you… partner. Now, can Coco give Pepper the good news that her son is safe?”

“Yeah, sure. Sure.”

The men watched Coco’s ass as she scurried up the loading ramp in her tight skirt and high heels. As soon as she was out of earshot, Colton said, “I sprayed Matt.”

“You didn’t.”

“I thought the big fucker was going to beat me to death before it took, but yeah. What you saw today was a training exercise. He’s teaching me how to run his operation. So far, I have contacts with all the hookers in town. I didn’t even know that there were any hookers in Bardston, but they’re all over the damned place.”

Bernard laughed, “All you got to do is look and you’ll find it. You know I’m really glad you came by. I was about to destroy all my electronics. Let’s go inside. This heat is killing me.”

* * *

In Pepper’s room, they found both women side by side naked, and on their knees, with their hands behind their back, staring at the floor.

“It’s hard to believe how much they look alike. Coco looks more like Pepper than Auntie A.”

“Really?”

“Andrea and Cass are redheads, not blondes like mom and me.”

“I was looking for someone to remind me of Coco when I found Pepper,” said Bernard. “I’ve had hundreds of whores over the past twenty years, but Coco was the best. You know she had three months in a row that she averaged more than one thousand men a month? She swallowed most of it. That’s nearly a gallon of cum a day. Man, oh man, cocks of all shapes, sizes, and colors, all dumping jizz into your mother and she begged for more.”

Coco couldn’t help but feel a certain sense of pride at Bernard’s praise. She was the best whore. She loved her son and was glad to be free, but she really missed being a whore.

“A thousand guys a month? How much per guy?”

“Between two hundred and a thousand dollars depending if it was a group deal or an individual,” said Bernard.

“On second thought, I’ll take that envelope.”

“Sure, sure, no problem. I don’t have to deal with Matt and I get protection. You’re worth every penny, partner. You know, I find fake tits are better looking, but real tits are more fun to play with,” said Bernard. “Go ahead, try her.”

Colton reached down and cupped Pepper’s massive tit. Her skin was silky, her flesh warm and heavy, her breast was flexible and jiggly.

“Nice, huh? Trade ya?” said Bernard.

In no time, the two men were standing side by side with their cocks out, not unlike two dudes taking a whiz in a public restroom. It was much easier for Pepper to suck Colton’s cock than for Coco to navigate Bernard’s belly. Soon, both men were enjoying being serviced.

Pepper, a whore during her heroin days, had spent years clawing her way back to a healthy, albeit impoverished, lifestyle for her son’s sake. But her resolve was weak and easily gave away, letting her freefall helplessly back into her old lifestyle.

Colton could feel the difference in quality and intensity. Pepper may have been photogenic, but that didn’t make up for the inferior quality blow job. In short, her heart just wasn’t into it, and Colton felt he could step her up a notch.

“Did Coco tell you that your son is living with us now?”

Pepper didn’t look up, but nodded as she sucked on Colton’s cock.

“Did she also tell you that my sister is turning him into a girl?”

Pepper didn’t stop, but continued on with her robotic movements.

“I bet you’re one of those mothers who always wanted a girl. I think knowing your little boy is being dominated and sissified is a real turn on,” said Colton. He noticed a dramatic improvement in Pepper’s performance. Colton gave Bernard a wink and said, “Pepper, can I ask you a question…”

* * *

Colton turned Coco into the Rat Mother for the trip back home.

“Don’t look so upset. Steve will get to visit his mom soon enough. You don’t want him to see her covered in bruises, do you?”

“No.”

“Okay, just let me take care of everything and it’ll be fine.”

“That’s the problem, honey. You’re doing too good of a job at taking care of everything. Well, taking care of me anyway. You remember when you said I was complex?”

“Yeah, mom.”

“You’re right. There’re five of me running around inside my head. All of us worship the ground you walk on except by keeping me cooped up.”

“Cooped up? You just sucked off Bernard.”

“I did? Hum, I guess I did, if you say so. But that’s not what I’m talking about. There’s a part of me that wants to talk to you but doesn’t have the heart, because she’s dying. She’s starving to death to keep you happy. Colton, she needs to be treated like a whore, not tied down.”

“Mom, she’s a sex slave. Being tied down gets her off.”

“Don’t be flippant. This is serious, and it’s complicated. That’s why she wanted me to talk to you.”

“So she wants you to move out and get your own place? Is that it?”

“No, that is the absolute last thing any of us wants. Trust me. We would die for you, and that’s exactly what’s happening.”

The rest of the trip home was in silence. Colton knew what Mother Coco was asking for, but he couldn’t bear to think about it now, especially with all that he had going on.

Mother Coco regretted bringing it up. She consoled herself that she had done good by Pepper and Steve, even if Pepper wasn’t presentable today.

* * *

Cassidy was busy writing Piggy on a beat-up dog dish, as she supervised Andrea preparing dinner.

“We need more money,” said Cassidy as soon as Colton and Mother Coco entered the kitchen.

“There’s some in the cookie jar.”

“That’s what I’m saying. I spent it all. We needed some groceries, and I got Steve some new clothes.”

“Okay.”

Cassidy sat puzzled. She really expected Colton to lose his shit the same way that her dad lost his over money. She had this entire explanation planned out in her head, but now that it wasn’t happening.

Steve had on a white top, a plaid mini-skirt, white socks and pink crocks.

“Dude?” said Colton.

Yay! Thought Cassidy, I get to have show and tell, anyway!

“Everyone I would like you to meet, Princess,” said Cassidy.

“Stevie,” said Steve.

“Stevie’s good,” said Colton, and everyone else agreed. “Let’s eat.”

Cassidy thought, here I’ve done all this work, rehearsed my monologue, and no one is going to get to hear it.

“We saw your mom today, Stevie. The man who has her will loan her to us so you two can visit,” said Colton.

“I, I, I don’t know. I mean,” said Stevie.

“I told her about Cassidy and you… and that I felt you were experimenting with being a girl.”

“What the Fuck! Dude!” yelled Stevie.

“Look, Stevie, I didn’t make fun of you. At this moment, your mom is just grateful that you’re alive. She doesn’t care about what you wear or what you call yourself. She loves you no matter what.”

Mother Coco nodded in agreement.

Stevie threw her arms across her chest and pouted.

“If you’re going to be a girl, you got to get used to people doing things for you. Whether you want them to, or not,” said Andrea. “You also got to get used to doing the jobs no one else wants to do either.”

Cassidy couldn’t take it any longer. “Hey! Don’t you guys want to talk about her outfit?”

* * *

“Would you like to sleep in my room tonight?” Colton said to Mother Coco.

She blushed, pulling her hair back over her ear. “I was hoping you would ask,” she whispered. “I would like to wear something special for you. If that’s alright?”

“Of course.”

“Okay, I’m going to put it on now,” she said, walking out of the room in such a hurry she nearly hit the door.

Colton could tell that Mother Coco was falling for him at the same time she was telling him that part of her was dying. That was troubling. Her time in the bathroom took longer than Colton expected. He knocked on the door to see if she was alright.

“In a minute,” was all she said.

* * *

Mother Coco entered the bedroom barefooted, holding her pink robe together across the enormous expanse of her breasts. She had scrubbed off her makeup until her nose and cheeks had a pinkish glow. Without the base, foundation, and concealer, Mother Coco’s face showed her age. Without her mascara and eyebrow pencil, her blue eyes looked pale and sad. She let down her blonde hair, pulling it back behind her ears, while her unadorned, pale lips held an anxious smile.

“I wanted you to see the real me,” she said. “Well, as close to the real me as I can get.” She lowered her head and took a deep breath. “Okay, here goes,” she whispered before pulling off the robe. She stood there in a plain black nightgown that went down to her calves. The silky material revealed the curves of her breasts, causing the front to billow, but the modest neckline covered the deep chasm of her cleavage. Only two black bows held the gown in place.

“I don’t know why you want me,” she said, but Colton pressed his finger across her lips.

Her body shuddered as deep sobs overcame her. He held his crying mother in his arms, rocking her gently from side to side until at last they were slow dancing without music and her tears stopped.

“Let’s get some shuteye, okay?” said Colton, kissing her forehead.

“Thank you, son.”

Colton spooned with his mother, in a loving embrace as they drifted off to sleep. His cell phone rang two hours later with Matt Marshall on the line.

“I need an extraction team in Chicago ASAP, and I have absolutely no one to turn to, bro. Can you do me a solid?” said Matt.

“What’s going on?”

“The whole M’Dingo Nation has two Saints pinned down. I need to get them out of Chicago unseen and brought back to Bardston tonight. Can you help?”

“Two Saints… with or without motorcycles?”

“With, plus cargo.”

“What kind of cargo?”

“Sorry, can’t say, but I’m thinking your van will work. I’ve got quad ramps at the house you can use. Can you meet me here in 15 minutes? I’m begging partner. I know this is next level, but this is a life or death situation. Can you do this?”

“Yeah, I’ve got this. You can give me the address when I get to your house.”

“Thanks man, you’re fucking awesome.”

“Alright, alright, see you when I get there.”

Colton ended the call.

“Rat Mother off. I take it you’re the one dying on the inside?”

“I am a whore, son. Please whore me out. I mean, being swapped around inside the house is not enough. Please understand son, it’s not you, you’re my hero. I swear to god, but son I’ve got needs, you know?”

“Well, right now we’ve got a job to do, and I need my streetwise mother to watch my back. Are you up for a little action Miss I need to be let off my leash?”

“Fuck yeah! What are we up against?”

“The M’Dingo Nation.”

“Whoa, I’m not looking for a suicide run.”

“Matt says he needs an extraction team, so it doesn’t sound like there’s any fighting involved. We go to Chicago to pick up two bikers, two motorcycles, and cargo. He didn’t say what the cargo was, but he said it would fit in our van. Still willing to go?”

“Yeah, I know Chicago pretty well. I got a few friends I can call if we get in a bind. In and out… right?”

“In and out,” said Colton, cupping his mom’s pussy.

Looking down at her nightgown, Coco said, “Why do you let that woman dress me?”