The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Sixteen

“Hi, hi, hi Mrs. Sherman,” said the pimple faced, pizza delivery boy smitten by the big titted blonde that had given him his first and only blowjob.

“Benny, right?” said Coco, coming out of the Big Wheels Truck Stop while Colton filled the van.

“Y, y, yes Ma’am.”

He couldn’t believe the bodacious MILF actually remembered his name.

“Say, do you have any pizzas?”

“Oh yes, ma’am, I’ve got a stack of them. You can have anything you want.”

“Anything?”

* * *

“I’ve got an idea,” said Coco, carrying the magnetic pizza ads from Benny’s car. Benny followed, holding the illuminated roof light and the insulated bag full of pizzas. “We’ll use pizza delivery as our cover.”

“I was thinking stealth.”

“Stealth’s good, but then you become just another rock to look under. Pizza delivery? No one’s gonna think twice. Hey, you said my job was to use street smarts to keep us safe. Plus, we’re all gonna need some food.”

“Does it have a local phone number or say Bardston?”

“This is Pizza Slut, they’re international. All it has is 1 800 PIE SLUT. ‘It’s the only number you’ll ever need’,” said Coco, mimicking the bimbo from the Pizza Slut commercial.

“Okay, we’re pizza delivery. Let’s get this shit on the van and go… Benny, your fly’s undone.”

Colton and Coco had to pick up Malik and Ollie, their bikes, the cargo, and return to Bardston without getting caught. The M’Dingoes had sealed up the city. Anyone on two wheels was not safe, as the M’Dingo Nation looked for the stolen drug shipment. That Malik was using for a seat in the abandoned house across the street from where they stole it, the M’Dingo HQ.

“How many?” asked Malik.

“I only see two, but I think there’s at least one more inside. You think we should just go for it?” said Ollie from his perch by the window.

“It’s three o’clock. Where are these worthless fucks?” griped Malik just as his cell phone rang. “Go,” barked the angry biker.

“Pizza delivery,” said Colton.

“Fuck you.”

“That’s no way to talk to the cavalry. We’re coming up in a white pizza delivery van. We’ll back into the drive of your location and we’ll load you up from there.”

“Yeah well, there’s at least three fuckers across the street that will wonder why an empty house is getting hot and ready pie at this time of night.”

“We’ve been told, and we got that covered. Just be ready.”

* * *

Richard-Pierre sipped on coffee. As a former “boy soldier” in the Niger Delta, he was the perfect M’Dingo to stand watch on the Dawg Lot while the “Nation” went to war. He watched without moving while the pizza delivery van parked across the street… odd. The big titted delivery girl dressed in pink and silver was even more suspicious.

“Pizza delivery,” said Coco, wobbling on her high heels as she approached the stoop.

“I did not order a pizza,” said Richard-Pierre in a voice as rich as chocolate syrup and an accent that was just as sweet.

“This is 8340 Letcher Street?”

“Oui, can you tell me who made the order?”

“Hmm, it says Bones.”

“No one here named Bones.”

“That’s not what I’ve heard,” said Coco, looking at Richard-Pierre’s crotch.

“May I see the paper?”

Coco handed Richard-Pierre the sales receipt that read “8340 Letcher St. 3 Super Size Meat Noshers. Sorry I stole your shit, boys. Enjoy the pie, Bones.”

Richard-Pierre wadded up the paper and threw it down.

“Fuck them.”

Coco bent down to pick it up, dangling her boobs as she continued to stare at Richard-Pierre’s crotch.

“So you don’t want my pie?” asked Coco.

“Is it hot?”

“Very,” she said, standing up and pushing her breasts out. “Is it true that M’Dingoes have a size requirement?”

“Yes, but it is only seven inches,” said Richard-Pierre, unzipping his pants and pulling out his dick. Even limp, it was longer than a Havana Cigar and twice as wide.

“Thank you, son,” said Coco under her breath. She got on her knees.

“Inside,” said Richard-Pierre.

Colton got out of the van and fastened the quad ramp onto the bumper. Malik loaded the duffle bag first. Ollie struggled with his full dressed hog until Malik and Colton joined in. The extra wide ride took more than half the space.

“Can we push the chopper in backwards?” asked Colton.

Coco had an extra wide ride of her own and to her delight Richard-Pierre was uncircumcised. There was something about the foreskin that turned her on and Richard-Pierre had a handful of it. She had just gotten him to his full potential when Krew LT and Bon Doe walked in on them.

“Hey! Who’s watching the front?” yelled Bon Doe.

“Fuck you man,” said Richard-Pierre.

“I can share,” said Coco.

Krew LT was already pulling down his sweats.

“Bitch! Pull your damn pants back up!” said Bon Doe. “The whole Nation been called out and you two fuckin’ wid dis damned ho. You back in the crow’s nest, and you soldier boy back out front and don’t desert your post again.”

“You too missy, back on the street,” said Bon Doe.

“Hey who’s gonna pay for these pies?”

“Fuck you, bitch, get the fuck out.”

“She’s coming back!” whispered Ollie.

The quad ramp was still tied to the bumper even though the two motorcycles were already strapped in.

“We’ll fold it up,” whispered Colton, handing a lashing strap to Malik. While he tied the other end to the ramp that he had lifted until it touched the roof of the van. Colton snuck in through the side door just as Coco got in to drive.

“Fuck,” said Richard-Pierre. “That was them,” he said, watching the van leave with the backdoors open. “Shoot! Shoot! That was them!” yelled Richard-Pierre.

“I’m not going to hold this ramp up much longer, lady!” said Malik.

“Working on it!” said Coco.

Two shots struck the quad ramp. Malik dropped the lashing strap, and it snagged on Ollie’s luggage rack.

“Pick up, pick up, pick up,” said Coco to her cell phone. “Julius! Oh, thank god I need a safe place to park and you’re just two blocks away.”

“Don’t bring no cops to my door.”

“Not cops M’Dingoes! I’m coming up on your turn. Please Julius.”

“Ok, but not on my lot. Take the alley.”

Late into the turn, Coco had to cut the wheels hard and the heavy Harley groaned with the weight of the ramp on the luggage rack.

“You’re ripping up my bike, lady!” shouted Ollie.

“You don’t like it. You can fucking get out and push!” Coco shouted back, easing into the alley behind Julius’s Bar, “The EZB Bar and VIP Lounge.” Just as Coco pulled in to the alley, a large catering truck pulled in behind them. Julius himself stepped out of the cab and walked up to Coco, giving her a big hug, palming her ass cheek.

“What shaking baby?” said Julius.

“I just lost my job delivering pie.”

“I’ll put your ass on the street where it belongs and you can deliver pie for me,” said the big man with a blonde afro and golden earring.

“Julius, meet my manager, my son, Colton,” said Coco.

“What? You’re pimping out your own mother?”

“Better than the other way around,” said Colton.

“You’ve got a point. So how much?”

“100 for a sloppy top, 250 half and half, 200 straight up, 300 for the back door, and a grand for a group,” rattled off Colton.

“Damn, you are a businessman. Then what are you doing with these… acquaintances?”

“When you’re hustling, sometimes you pick the hustle, sometimes the hustle picks you.”

“I think my baby girl here is in excellent hands. I’m glad to meet you, Colton.”

“Likewise, Julius.”

By now, they had fastened the quad ramp to the pipe rack on top of the utility van, with the pizza logos and roof light removed. Julius even gave them an Illinois license plate.

Colton phoned Matt, giving him the good news. The drop was going to be Cindy’s and a welcoming party would be there to greet them.

“I’ll drive. They’ll be looking for you… Why don’t you make our guest comfortable?”

“Thank you, baby,” said Coco, softly kissing her son’s ear.

Coco sat on top of the “cargo,” after wedging herself between the two smelly bikers. She sized up her companions, saying she didn’t want to blow their cover by driving the van. Ollie was thin and, according to his tattoos, hyper religious, married, and probably not interested. Malik had already entered her personal space uninvited. He liked to use his size and appearance to intimidate. Coco smiled on the inside. God, how she loved the rough stuff, but he broke her concentration by groping her breast.

Coco had two ways to play this. First, the slut, she could openly give in to Malik’s advances, screaming, “Take me, you sweaty fuck!” Second, the bitch, she could smack his hand and dare him to go one better. Bitch it is, thought Coco, swatting his greasy hand, only to find it wrapped around her throat.

In a low courtship of growls and hisses that sounded more like Klingon, Malik pulled Coco by the hair of her head into his crotch. There he presented her with his fetid erection. Not wanting to break character, Coco pulled back against Malik’s powerful grasp while he took his smelly prick and rubbed it in her face. She reluctantly put it in her mouth as Malik leaned against the back of the passenger seat. Soon he gave into the oral talents of a professional cocksucker while he glared at the woman’s son.

If that little fuck only knew that his mommy was a cock sucking whore, thought Malik. He felt a surge in his balls. He didn’t want this good feeling to end, but he didn’t want to slow down the gravy train. He grabbed Coco’s head again and began fucking her mouth, causing Coco to gag and cough loudly. Malik looked over at her dumbshit son, oblivious to his mother’s distress or too chickenshit to do anything about it. Laughing out loud, Malik came deep in Coco’s throat. She nearly passed out before the big biker let her breathe.

Though she would have much rather had the threesome at the M’Dingoes Dawg Lot, getting face raped in the van seemed to sooth her lust for strange. But it left her unfulfilled, and needing a good thrash fucking.

If I could get both Cassidy’s domination and Colton’s cock at once, thought Coco while sucking on Malik’s flaccid pecker.

* * *

The sun was already up when Colton pulled around the back of the “Cinder Block Bar.” “Cindy’s” as it was known to those allowed to drink there. It being the unofficial HQ of the Suicide Saints. Malik and Ollie crawled out of the van to a hero’s welcome. Boris Ulick, the leader of the Saint’s looked at Colton in amazement.

“You went and got these guys?” asked Boris.

“Yeah, well, mom wanted to get some strange and it don’t get any stranger than fucking two bikers on a midnight ride,” said Colton with a smile.

“Thanks, baby,” said Coco, waving at Malik. The biker turned pale as his old lady gave him the ‘evil eye.’

“So, did that do it?” asked Colton.

“We’ll talk later,” said Coco.