The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Seventeen

Andrea served a breakfast of sausage, bacon, and ham, in a pig themed GIMP suit. The tight black-leather hood sported oversized pink pigs’ ears, and her ‘snout’ was a pink, pussy-face gag that matched her obligatory pig tail butt plug. The rest of Andrea’s body was covered in skin-tight black latex.

“I wanna get a nose ring for Piggy,” said an overzealous Cassidy.

“Can we talk, Cass?” said Colton.

After a brief interlude in the front room, Cassidy stuck her head in the kitchen. “Okay, change of plans. Princess! You’ve got pig duty. If I’m not back by the time you’re done with breakfast, you may feed her your little dick, but if you cum, so help me god, I will fuck you up the ass until you cry for mommy.”

Then, with her biggest band camp grin, Cassidy turned to her mother and brother and said, “Let’s do this!”

They left Stevie alone with Andrea, who Cassidy delighted in referring to as Stevie’s “pigfriend.”

“You have been busy,” said Colton when they entered the basement.

“The Princess and the Piggy have been busy,” said Cassidy.

“Where’d you get the mattress?”

“It’s dad’s”

Colton laughed.

“Don’t worry, I’ll put it back.”

“I don’t care.”

“You know we make a good team, brother.”

“That’s because I drugged you.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“Cassidy, can I ask you a question? You look sleepy. Do you feel tired?”

“Mmm, yeah.”

“Good, just relax. I’m going to tell you the truth. The drug I gave you shatters your personality. So the prudish, backstabbing, holier than thou sister that I’ve had to deal with my entire life is no more. I have locked her in a box behind a closed door, at the end of a forgotten hallway that’s on a dead end of a maze in the backroom of your mind.”

“Huh?”

“Exactly! Now Cassidy, you’re my second in command?”

“Yep.”

“That’s why we’re getting along all the sudden, Cass. We’ve learned how to talk to each other. Now, isn’t that a lot better than before? Plus, I need you on my team. We’re going to do big things… I can feel it. Why don’t you do me a big favor and make out with mom while I step out, but be careful she’s horny as fuck, and we don’t want her cumming too soon.”

Cassidy looked at Coco, thinking, the silly man didn’t need to offer. Except this time, instead of Coco passively allowing her daughter to explore her body, she turned into the aggressor. Cassidy’s impertinent and amateur skill set was no match for the polished perfection of a seasoned whore. Cassidy found herself out of breath, flustered, and on the verge of climax at the hand of a master in the sexual arts by the time Colton returned.

“Everyone doing okay?” asked Colton.

“Just peachy,” said Coco.

Cassidy happily whimpered and shivered behind her trademark grin.

“Good, now Cass, is it okay if we take off your clothes?”

“Yess.”

“Good girl, though you hate to admit it, no one is an island, Cass. We all need someone. You need me, right?”

“Yess, I need you so much.”

“Good, we are going to be the dynamic duo,” said Colton, looking at Cassidy’s pert breasts. You know natural tits are more fun to play with than fake ones. I can always play with your tits, right, Cass?”

“Anytime, anywhere.”

“You are our mother’s daughter.”

Cassidy grinned with a genuine look of true love toward Coco.

It surprised Colton to hear Coco sob behind him. He really didn’t want to stop now so mother and daughter could have a good cry.

“We need to stay focused, Cass. We keep our heads focused on business while everyone else loses theirs, yes?” asked Colton, fondling his sister’s firm and perky tits.

“Yess.”

“You cannot keep secrets from me. Can you?” said Colton, removing her sweats and panties.

“No.”

Noticing his sister’s flaming red bush, he said, “You can’t keep your pussy from me either. Can you?”

“No.”

“If I want to fuck your pussy, all I have to do is say I want you.”

“Oh, do you want to do me?”

“Spread your legs. Cassidy, you will always be open to me, yes?”

“Yess.”

Colton fingered Cassidy.

“I am the only man that will ever hold the keys to your heart, yes?”

“Yesss.”

“Of course, I will let you keep Stevie as a pet. You can turn him into a girl or keep him as a boy. And, if you can convince him to do so, I will even pay to get him a set of boobs, but just for you. Because we are a team, Cass, as you have said, I’m the brains and you are?”

Cassidy mindlessly stared out into space.

“You are a sexual samurai, the enforcer of our team. Can you imagine that, Cassidy?” said Colton.

Cassidy dreamily nodded her head.

“Good. When mom, or I, says to you Dominassidy On. You will become the dominatrix and protector of our family,” said Colton. He slipped a pair of crotchless, black, silk panties up and across her smooth, athletic legs, finally snapping them in place atop her shapely ass. “These are soft to remind you that you are a woman. They are open to remind you I will always have access to you, yes?”

“Yess.”

With Coco’s help, Colton pulled a pair of black silk hose up Cassidy’s legs. “These are black to remind you that our deeds are dirty and we don’t mind being knee deep in the inky sins of humanity’s soul, yes?”

“Yess.”

Next, Coco and Colton put a pair of high-heeled shoes on Cassidy’s feet. “I give you these shoes so you can move. So you can stand your ground and face down all who come your way. But, just like there are two of them, there are the two of us and we must always work together, yes?”

“Yess.”

Colton tested Cassidy by rubbing her ass. She didn’t flinch. Next, Coco and Colton wrapped a black leather corset around her. “I give you this leather corset to protect to, but just as I dressed you up, I can make you undone, yes?”

“Yess.”

Colton and Coco struggled to pull a pair of tight fitting black leather gloves onto Cassidy’s hands and up over her elbows. “I give you these gloves so you will always stay separated from the crimes we commit. May you will strike without warning, leaving no marks or fingerprints behind, yes?”

“Yess.”

“I have just this left for now, but I promise you as time goes by I will adorn and decorate you to my liking, not yours do you understand?”

“Yess.”

“Good, then I shall give you this whip, so you will always be the driving force before me as we subdue a world of quivering pussy.”

“Oh yessss.”

“Well, Coco, what do you think?” asked Colton, admiring their handiwork.

“She looks beautifully dangerous.”

“Whenever we tell you Dominassidy Off, you will go back to being my faithful second in command. Wake up and take charge, Dominassidy.”

The dominatrix version of Cassidy slowly got her bearings, and Colton turned to his mother.

“Now, there are two of her, just like there are five of you. I showed you this so you could switch Cass into dominatrix mode without me.”

“Can you pick out which one of my personalities is in charge?”

“Yes.”

“So you’d rather sleep with her than me?”

“That’s not fair. Bernard took my mother from me and sent her back a broken drug addict. I’ve had to learn about her condition, find the source of her drugs, and take care of her needs. I could have tried to make her one person again, but it would have meant killing the four wonderful personalities that I had just gotten to know.”

“Think about what I’ve done for you. I just made a new version of Cassidy so you could get your kinky fix when I’m not around. I just offered you up to a pair of bikers. And didn’t I just send you into a room full of strangers for a sex party?” said Colton.

“I’m sorry, son. I’m still not worthy.”

“Maybe Cass will punish you properly,” he said, looking at the fire in his sister’s eyes. He said to her, “Stevie told me you wanted to tie mom until her tits turned purple. It just so happens I’ve got some rope.”

“You are the absolute best little brother in the whole wide world. Any words of wisdom?”

“Sex is all in the mind.”

“Yeah and the whip is all in the wrist,” said the Dominassidy, buckling up her dildo.

“Leave no marks, sis.”

* * *

At four foot ten, Stevie really looked like a girl in yellow rubber rain boots, knee-high socks and denim miniskirt. Cassidy loved dressing Stevie in a miniskirt because she could yell “Houston we have liftoff!” every time Stevie got an erection. Stevie was naked from the waist up except for one of Cassidy’s bras that she had stuffed with rolled up socks. That, according to Cassidy, was “Just to get him used to the idea.” Stevie really didn’t understand why he allowed Cassidy to run his life.

“Come on Piggy,” said Stevie, in a blonde wig that came down to her shoulders. It would have been a most interesting picture to the casual observer. A full grown woman with a big ass, in a pig costume, being led on a leash by the small young man desperate to be a girl.

The Peggy personality program caused Andrea to hunger for humiliation; the more depraved the better. Her cunning mind had been silenced and in her twisted reality, she no longer thought for herself. She idolized Cassidy. She lived to serve at Cassidy’s feet. Now that Cassidy had mentioned a hog ring, Andrea would not feel complete unless she had a ring in her nose to please her.

In Andrea’s mind, Cassidy had turned Andrea’s only friend, Steve, into a girl.

Stevie took photos of Andrea. “Come on sow, spread your fat ass so the world can see what a pig you are. You’re a worthless, self serving cunt, you’re not smart enough to be a whore and too dumb to be a slut. You’re so filthy you actually make an asshole dirty by eating it out.” Stevie still hadn’t got the hang of degradation, but Andrea didn’t mind.

Since Cassidy wasn’t there to oversee them, Stevie took her time and explored Andrea’s body. Then she took lots of photos of Andrea. Stevie captured the head of her hard dick peeking out from under her skirt in every photo for Cassidy.

“Sniff it Piggy,” said Stevie.

Andrea acted like she could sniff Stevie’s cock with her plastic pussy snout.

“Good Piggy, now suck it,” said Stevie, pushing her small cock into the dripping gag.

Andrea happily obliged with a chortle of grunts.

* * *

Coco bit down hard into her gag to stifle her scream. Her half-opened eye rolled into the back of her head and she went limp, dangling by her restraints. She had been delirious for nearly an hour and this last orgasm polished her off. Colton had put in many late nights tweaking her slut personality. Now, Coco discovered being tormented at the hands of her children to be the most delicious deviation she’s ever had to endure. So much so that the need to whore withered in the euphoria of her new found thrill.

“They turned purple,” said Colton, removing the ropes from Coco’s extra large breast.

“Hey! Don’t do that. Get some photos,” said Dominassidy.

“Way ahead of you,” said Colton. He left his mom’s boob half untied to show Dominassidy his collection of action shots of her and Coco.

“Oh, fuck, that’s hot! You got to send me those.”

“You got it, sis. Say what are you going to tell dad about all the pee stains on his mattress?”

“Nothing. We’ll put it back and let Pauline think dad’s a bed wetter.”

“This was fun, but it’s going to be a pain in the ass getting her out of here.”

“The Princess and the Piggy, that’s how I get everything done.”

* * *

Colton popped into the kitchen to find Andrea and Stevie, bored stiff.

“Sorry guys, mom was a little more resilient than what I imagined, but I’m back. I would like to introduce to you our new vice president, Mistress Cass.”

Cassidy’s high-heeled shoes clacked loudly, announcing her arrival. She walked into view dressed in leather and lace, with her greasy dildo swinging before her. Stevie and Andrea stood up, with their mouths open and their eyes glued to Cassidy’s new sex toy.

“Houston, we have lift-off,” said Cassidy.

* * *

Cassidy held the door while Colton, unwilling to allow anyone to hold his mother, grabbed her around the chest and under her boobs. Andrea held her around her waist, and Stevie grabbed her legs. Together they pulled Coco upstairs one step at a time.

“Can’t we just leave her on the couch?” asked Stevie.

“No, me and mom are going to bed,” said Colton.

“It’s okay, son. I can walk,” said Coco.

“Are you sure?”

“I have to go to the bathroom and all four of us won’t fit in there.”

Colton helped steady his mom up the stairs, leaving Cassidy with Stevie and Piggy. She turned on her playthings with a wicked smile and said, “Who’s next?”

* * *

Colton lowered a naked Coco down onto the toilet seat. Last night had been a short sleep and a long adrenaline fueled race back home. And after a good, hard, sadistic fucking, she was completely but happily spent. Coco looked up at Colton with a sad and lazy smile.

“Your mom wants to say hi,” said Coco.

“Okay, but does she realize you’re naked?”

“I didn’t mention it, and she didn’t ask.”

“Fair enough, Rat Mother on,” said Colton. He could easily tell when Mother Coco had taken over. It was the playful look in her eyes he had seen so many times. They seemed to sparkle lovingly up at her son.

“I was afraid you would go to sleep without me telling you I love you.”

“I wouldn’t forget you,” said Colton.

“She wanted me to thank you, too,” said Mother Coco.

“She?”

“The whore, son, the one that you spent last night with, she was very grateful.”

“I don’t know why? She didn’t get to have the orgy she wanted with the M’Dingoes. I could tell that she really wanted to fuck Julius, but we didn’t have time. All she did was suck off a biker that hasn’t had a bath in a month.”

“It’s not that, son. You trusted her. She had a great night going to the city, driving the getaway car, seeing her old friend. That’s all they are just good friends. The point is, you let her be herself without making her feel bad about it. Do you know how rare that is?”

“She’s welcome, sort of. I mean, it’s difficult letting her do her thing. You know?”

“You’re doing a great job, son.”

“I love you, mom, but I really need to pee.”

“You know Cassidy’s been peeing on the wrong one of us.”

“Mom?”

“Never mind, I’ll hop out while you do your thing?”

Colton kissed her on the lips. Not a quick peck, mother and son held each other in a loving embrace.

“Do you have to go bad?” asked Mother Coco, rubbing Colton’s stomach.

“Yeah.”

“Real bad?”

“Are you perving on me?”

“A little.”

“So what, you want to hold it again?”

“No. I would really like it if you wrote your name on me.”

“Huh?”

“This is going to sound so silly.”

“Can we do silly in a hurry?”

“Maybe,” said Mother Coco, giving Colton a look that he had never seen on his mother before. “When I was a little girl, I thought boys had a pussy just like me. One winter, the boy who lived next door, Dale, and I, were riding our sleds on the farm. When suddenly Dale pulls out his cock and wrote his name in the snow.”

“I had never seen one before. I asked my mom and grandma. No one would tell me what that thing was between his legs. The more I thought about it, the more it caused me to tingle. And the more I tingled, the more I thought about Dale peeing in the snow. The first time I played with myself, I imagined Dale writing his name on me.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I know it’s a disgusting fantasy.”

“Mom, all this talk about peeing is not helping.”

“Will you write your name on me? Mark on me as your own?”

* * *

When Mother Coco entered the bedroom, she had scrubbed herself clean from head to foot and wore her plain black nightie. Before crawling in to bed, she kissed Colton on the head and said, “Thank you, son.”