The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Eighteen

“Motherfucker! Are those bullet holes?” said Matt, helping Colton unload the quad ramps.

“Yeah, it got a little intense for a while, but we made it back in one piece. Boris damned near died when me and mom dropped off his boys.”

“You risk your life for me, man.”

Matt sank to his knees.

Margo caught Matt praising Colton for his bravery, intelligence, and majesty. She panicked in place, frozen in embarrassment, at the sight of her husband on his knees before the young man. Matt looked at her, his eyes swollen and full of tears. He tried to stand, but his master stopped him.

“You’re Margo, right?” said Colton with his hand on Matt’s head.

The skittish woman nodded as she wrung her hands, as Colton motioned her over. Compared to his mother, Margo was but a twig, a delicate, thin, waif of a woman. The dark circles around her eyes contrasted with her grey complexion. She wore her dark hair in a boyish wedge cut.

“You wanted to ask your husband a question. What was it?”

“I, I, I needed to know if he wants cheddar or Swiss cheese on his sandwich,” said Margo in a nervous stammer.

“What kind of sandwich?”

“Lumpkin’s had corned beef sale.”

“I don’t give a fuck about your shopping, Margo. He wants Swiss, don’t you Matt?”

Matt nodded his head, and Margo turned to leave.

“Wait! Wait a minute. What was I thinking? Everyone knows you put cheddar on beef. You want cheddar, don’t you, Matt?”

Again, Matt nodded his head, and Margo turned toward the house.

“Excuse me? I don’t recall saying ‘Margo, go back inside.’ Did you hear me say that, Matt?”

Matt shook his head and Margo turned to face Colton, sensing a new origin of terror in her dismal life.

“I see a bunch of bicycles, Margo. Do you have kids?”

“Three boys, sir.”

Colton smiled.

“Do you own a bathing suit?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. You will go change into your bathing suit if you own a skimpy one. Wear the skimpy one. I will be very upset if I see you in a paisley potato sack when you have a bikini hanging in the closet. Understand?”

Margo nodded.

“Good. Feed your children in the backyard, and we’ll be in. By the way, I like my sandwich with very light mustard and I will have the Swiss.”

Margo entered the kitchen in a red string bikini.

“Latch the door, Margo. I don’t want Timmy coming in while we’re discussing business.”

“His name is Peyton.”

“I’m sure it is. Now latch the door, please.”

“Who’s the third plate for? Matt, you didn’t think that you would eat while we’re eating, did you?” said Colton, staring at Matt until the big man wilted in shame.

“Um, no sir.”

“Don’t be so afraid Margo, come here and let me look at you… Your tits are a mess,” said Colton, pointing to Margo’s stretch marks.

Margo hung her head.

“Don’t just stand there, chop, chop. Take your top off, now.”

Margo fumbled with the strings of her bikini top until she produced two long, empty sacks of stringy skin ending in a lump with a large dark nipple. They dangled lazily against Margo’s boney rib cage.

“I notice you’ve got a lot of bruises, Margo. You must be pretty clumsy,” said Colton, fondling Margo’s depleted breasts.

“Yes, sir.”

“Your bottoms, Margo, take them off.”

Matt cleared his throat.

Taking it to mean that she embarrassed him; Margo quickly stripped naked. Colton looked at her bushy mat of dark hair.

“I like my women shaved. Get rid of this shit today. Do you hear me? Today, not tonight, and not tomorrow, today,” said Colton, playing Margo’s pussy.

Matt’s eldest son interrupted the discussion by banging on the sliding glass door, cupping his hands around his eyes, and trying to see inside.

“See the importance of latching the door?” said Colton, pulling his wet fingers out of Margo’s soaked pussy.

Matt nodded intently, as if Colton had revealed a mystic truth of the universe.

“I’ve lost my appetite,” he said, wiping his fingers on the sandwich and handing it to Matt. “Here you go. We’ll meet again later today, at my house. Just be ready to come over in Margo’s car when you get my text. Find a sitter. I want you to bring Margo alone. You don’t want to disappoint me.”

“Yes, sir. No problem, sir. Thank you sir,” said Matt.

* * *

Cassidy had made the most of her small labor force, and now the Shermans lived in a clean house for the first time since their mother’s abduction all to Cassidy’s credit. She watched Stevie and Andrea while they scrubbed the floors on their hands and knees. Andrea was naked, as usual. Stevie might as well have been naked. The mini skirt that Cassidy made her wear was more of a frame around her small ass and jiggling penis, much to Cassidy’s delight and Stevie’s dismay.

“Mom still in bed?” Colton said to Cassidy.

“She is now,” Cassidy said with a mischievous slant to her grin. “Oh, don’t be such a worrywart. I didn’t hurt her… much.”

“Cass,” Colton began.

“You said we’re a team, right? You obviously have some kind of genius. I don’t fully understand it, but I respect it. So what’s my part in our team? Hmm?”

Cassidy held up her open palms.

“I’ll tell you,” she said. “What I bring to our team is my ability to read people. I can see inside their soul at their deepest desires and act on it.”

“Cass, I told you what turns mom on.”

“Yeah, but I’m the only one of us that gives it to her,” said Cassidy. “Face it bro, you’re the brains, but I am the dark knight.”

“Yes, you are,” said Colton, in appreciation of his handiwork. “And I have a treat for you. Matt’s ready. I am going to make him bring his wife over this evening. Then we’re going to make him sit and watch while we take turns fucking her. Sound dark enough for you, Lady Knight?”

“Oh my sweet lord, really? You’re going to do that—for me?”

“You know what they say, ‘paybacks a bitch.’”

Cassidy’s strap-on dildo punched Colton in the stomach when she ran into him for a hug.

“Easy, Cass.”

“Sorry. It’s got a mind of its own.”

“That’s my line,” said Colton, laughing.

* * *

The hum of the window A/C announced a cool, almost cold retreat from the midday swelter. On the bed lay a naked form sleeping peacefully on her side. Did he demand that she stay or did she hijack his life? Did it matter?

When Colton lay beside her, she instinctively cuddled up against him. Her damp hair smelled of Lavender. Colton sighed, wrapped his arms around her, and stroked her massive breast.

“Hi lover,” she said with a purr.

“Sorry I woke you. Rat Mother on,” said Colton in a whisper.

Colton would never let Cassidy play with Mother Coco. She belonged to him alone.

“Hi son,” she said, pulling him even closer.

Colton could feel her body quiver when she said the word son.

“Did you have fun with Cass while I was gone?”

“I think so, but I’m really glad you’re home.”

“Why is that?”

“Because I miss you, silly.”

“There’s a lot going on. We may not get to spend as much time together as you like.”

“I’m not as far away as you think. I get to ride along on her escapades. Sometimes I pay attention, other times I don’t. I love it when Cassidy smiles at us, but the other things that the whore and your sister do are not really my cup of tea. I’m a one man kind of woman.”

Colton could feel her tremble. He held her close until she relaxed.

“You always know just the right thing to do,” she said, putting her head on his chest.

Colton looked at his alarm clock. Soon Bernard would close the shop and he could begin the second half of this afternoon’s events.

“Rat Mother off.”

“Momma’s away, so Coco can come out and play,” Coco said, pushing her hand under the elastic of Colton’s boxers.

“Sorry, but we’ve got work to do.”

“Oh yay! Are we going to make another rescue mission?”

She pumped Colton’s stiffening cock.

“No, we’re going to punish the man that’s been raping my sister.”

“That’s my boy.”

Coco grabbed onto Colton, wrapping her arms around him.

“Your boy?”

“Sorry son,” said the Whore Coco. “That was your mom, but we all agree that fucker’s got it coming.”

Apparently, Mother Coco could do a little more than ‘ride along’ if the emotion was strong enough.

“Yeah, too bad it took this long. Now get your ass up and get dressed like Reverend Eckerbee’s widow.”

“Again?”

“Here’s the plan. I’m going to call Matt and have him bring his wife over. Cassidy and I are going to take turns fucking Margo in front of Matt. I want you looking like a mother, chastising Matt for being a worthless piece of shit.”

“I don’t see how you can get the moral high ground by doing to his wife what he’s been doing to your sister.”

“Am I still talking to mom? I’m not looking for moral high ground. I’m looking for revenge.”

“No! You’re talking to the Whore, so excuse me, if I have a few opinions on the mistreatment of women.”

“Well, it looks like she gets mistreated on the daily. Judging from her bruises and how she can jump from her own shadow, I really don’t think Cass and I are going to make a dent in the damage that’s already done.”

“That fucker, we don’t have to do this. I know people. We can get him taken care of once and for all.”

“Remember how you wanted to turn Pepper loose? Which was the right thing to do, but Gradicas had her addicted to his drugs just like he did to you. She would have had a year of withdrawals if we did the right thing.”

“Getting rid of Matt is the right thing to do. However, if we do it, the bosses in Chicago will just send another fucker to take his place. So we’re going to punish Matt and turn him into our hand puppet,” said Colton.

* * *

Andrea answered the door dressed for the first time in days. The trigger phrase from the Peggy personality called a “Piggy in heels” allowed Andrea to act like a normal woman instead of a depraved pig slut. Obscene phrases covered Andrea’s skin underneath her clothes. She also wore a harness that securely held both a butt plug and a remote controlled vibrator in her holes.

Matt humbly entered the house. The big brute of a man bowed to Coco in her conservative getup. Margo followed close behind him. The frail, anxious woman obviously wore no bra or panties beneath her tight fitting jersey dress. She looked cold, clutching herself tightly as her hard nipples stood out from her boney frame.

Coco gave Colton a pleading look, but he dismissed it.

“Have a seat, Matt,” Colton said, pointing to a spot beside Coco on the couch. “Not you, Margo.” Margo’s eyes flashed nervously around the room like a cornered animal looking for an escape. “It’s alright Margo. I want you to meet my sister. She’s the woman your husband has been raping for the past year.”

That was Mistress Cassidy’s cue to enter the room dressed in her leathers, leading Stevie on a chain. Margo’s whole body wanted to pull itself away, but is seemed held in place by an imaginary nail in her foot.

“It’s ok,” said Mistress Cassidy, holding out her hand to the broken woman.

Margo didn’t budge. She locked her eyes onto Cassidy’s huge strap-on dildo.

Cassidy wheeled to attack Matt, only to find him mesmerized by the cockhead, dangling just beneath the hem of Stevie’s micro-mini skirt. Cassidy nodded her head.

“This is for me, right?” she asked her brother.

“Yeah.”

“Change of plans?” she said, whispering into Colton’s ear. “Why don’t you and mom take Margo out for dinner, please?”

Coco held her breath, waiting for Colton to answer.

“Margo, you will be our guest. My sister wishes to talk to Matt alone,” said Colton, putting a hand on Margo’s shoulder. “I’ve got this under control.”

“Yes, sir. That’s a good idea. You do that. Obviously, Cassidy has something on her mind, and I know Margo could use a change of pace. But don’t worry, I’ll be right here when you get back.”

“Enjoy your evening,” said Colton.

“Yes sir, thank you, sir,” said Matt.

“You don’t even like women,” said Mistress Cassidy the moment the door closed. “It’s okay. I saw you checking out my little girl’s candy,” she said, reaching under Stevie’s skirt. “This is what you like, isn’t it, Matt?”

In Matt’s highly suggestible state, what he liked or didn’t like no longer mattered. He was ready to believe anything Cassidy told him.

There was a deep sense of dread in the pit of Stevie’s stomach. Afraid she’d do something that she would rather not, and an even stronger fear that she would enjoy it.

Cassidy moved closer, continuing to stroke Stevie’s cock. She already had Matt under control. Now, she just needed to convince Stevie to play along.

Stevie’s heart raced and her face blushed until it stung. She could smell the leather of her mistress’s squeaky corset. Though, the comforting warmth from Cassidy’s naked breast resting on her shoulders reassured her, while Cassidy’s gloved grip felt oh, so very forceful.

Then there was a man, Matt, as big as a refrigerator with his face less than a foot away from Stevie’s cock. He had leaned in so close she could feel his hot breath on the dick that Mistress Cassidy had worked into a petite but potent erection.

“You want this candy, don’t you?” said Cassidy, pointing her finger into Matt’s face. “Stay,” she said. As she left, Stevie’s erection held up her skirt like a tent awning.

“Strip Piggy,” Cassidy said to Andrea, who obediently shed her clothing, revealing the derogatory writing on her flesh. “Remember fucking my aunt just so you could get to me?”

Matt shuddered in the euphoria of arousal.

“Knees!” said Cassidy, and instantly Andrea found herself in her usual place, kneeling at her niece’s feet. “This is what I did to the aunt that I loved. Now imagine what I’m going to do to a motherfucking rapist that I hate?”