The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cumming Home

Chapter Nineteen

“That’s what I expected,” said Bernard. “See how her eyes seem sunken into her skull. How long have you had that sore?”

“A couple of weeks, maybe.”

“Open up,” said Bernard, putting a thumb on Margo’s chin. “And the dentures. How long have you had them?”

“F-five years,” said Margo.

“Meth addiction. The best part about meth is it destroys the brain. The worst part, it destroys the body too, and there’s no getting her back to 100 percent. I mean, you can get her to be drug free, but she will always be a recovering addict. The brain damage will linger, and she’ll put on a lot of weight.”

“Strip,” said Bernard.

Margo gave Colton a horrified look.

“Just do it, Margo,” said Colton.

“She’s lost all the fat from her breasts. Oh, what do we have here?” said Bernard, finding Margo’s butt plug. “You know the drill, sweetheart. Bend over and spread.”

The frightened, naked woman bent over, her empty breasts dangling beneath her. They could see her ribs just under the flesh connecting to her prominent spine.

“Hmm, here are a few more sores. See how her ass is triangular?” said Bernard, massaging the fleshy ridge created by her hip bone. He pulled the plug, popping it out and allowing a heavy load of semen to run down her leg.

“Matt said she was being used as a cum-rag.”

“I’ll say.”

“What about spraying her?”

“Why waste your time? She is not your problem, partner. If you just want some strange. Pepper is free tonight. Use her.”

* * *

Colton, Coco, Margo, and Pepper returned to the Sherman residence. They heard the massive silicone dildo making a sucking sound as it slid from Matt’s gaping ass. He wasn’t doing too good. It took Cassidy all evening, with Stevie’s help, to make Matt orgasm.

“Oh, my god!” said Stevie.

She ran for the bedroom, but was single-handedly stopped by Cassidy’s firm grip. “Where do you think you’re going, Princess?”

“To change.”

“I don’t remember giving you permission.”

“Please Cassidy, that’s my mom.”

“Nope, the sooner she gets to see the real you, the better, Princess.”

Matt was unsteady on his feet, making it easy for Cassidy to write a number one on his forehead.

“That’s once you fucker, once! Seventeen more to go,” she said in a bitter voice, smacking Matt’s cheek with her gloved hand.

Matt made a hasty, albeit ungainly, retreat. Margo turned to follow, but Colton asked her to stay.

“I need to go home to my sons.”

“To reload your ass?”

“It’s not what you think.”

“Margo, I won’t stop you. I’ve been getting drugs for my mother and aunt for months now. I can get them for you too.”

It didn’t seem real to Margo that a boy just barely over eighteen had such control over Perdue County and a Deputy Sheriff.

“But my husband.”

“Matt! Tell Margo she is mine.”

“Yes, sir,” said Matt. Turning to his wife of 20 years, he said, “You belong to Mr. Sherman now. Don’t worry, honey. The boys and I can clean and cook just fine.”

“Please let me go, sir. For my boys,” said Margo.

“Okay, but you’re my property. I won’t be so lenient the next time.”

Margo nodded, running after Matt, then all the attention turned to the best dressed woman in the room.

“Everyone, this is Pepper. Pepper, I’d like you to meet Stevie,” said Colton.

Stevie hugged her mother with tears in her eyes, but Pepper did not hug Stevie back. Backing away from the woman standing there, Stevie’s expression changed from confusion to panic.

“Hold on Stevie, this is Pepper and sad to say Pepper doesn’t have any way to communicate with you. She vaguely remembers abandoning a son in a Cincinnati flophouse,” said Colton, pulling off Stevie’s wig.

“I know you don’t recognize Stevie, but I guarantee you that inside your head, part of you is screaming for you to wake up. Stevie is here now because that same part of you wanted him to be safe. This is him and he is now a she. In spite of the drugs and whoring around, she loves you.”

Coco hugged Colton at his last words, saying to Stevie, “Why don’t you take Pepper up to Cassidy’s room and get to know her?”

* * *

“The little guy went right out,” said Pepper, returning to the kitchen.

“That didn’t take long?” said Cassidy.

“Hey, what are you supposed to do with a crying man in a skirt? I rocked him until he fell asleep.”

“For the second time, call Stevie a she. I don’t know if being a girl was Stevie’s idea or Cassidy’s, but the closest thing my sister is going to have to a boyfriend is Stevie, just as long as Stevie is a girl.”

“Say what?”

“Change of subject,” said Colton. “I only have one question. Do you feel tired? You look sleepy.”

Cassidy and Coco watched as Colton installed the Rat Mother trigger phrase in Pepper, and heard Mother Pepper speak for the first time.

“I honestly don’t know why you people have risked so much for me and my, uh, daughter. But seriously, either take me back or fuck me now,” said Mother Pepper.

“Coco, take Mother Pepper up to our room.”

“I’m coming too,” said Cassidy, licking her teeth.

“Oh, no you don’t. You’ve got pig duty tonight,” said Colton.

* * *

The two blonde women sat on Colton’s bed. Their more than ample breasts filled their shirts to bursting. Not only did they have the same height and weight, even their appearance resembled one another.

Two doppelgangers with heavy hangers, thought Colton. Smiling at a sight only the very wealthy or very lucky witness, and he was lucky enough to get to fuck them both. Drawing from his farming heritage, he imagined the two women as a team of beasts of burden to be hitched to the plow.

“I’m going to have to buy you matching outfits.”

“Really?” came their simultaneous reply.

“Wedding dresses. I’m looking at my wives.”

“That’s wrong on every level,” said Mother Pepper.

“And illegal in every state,” said Coco.

“I thought at least the Whore would be on my side in this.”

“Oh, I am, sweetheart. I’ll happily marry you, son, just as long as you let me get some play time in.”

“What about Cassidy and me tying you up and—”

“I love that very much, but it’s still not five dicks at once or 25 hot cocks shooting in to my mouth. My god, how I love cum,” said Coco, squeezing Mother Pepper’s boob.

“Um, ma’am.”

“Rat mother off,” said Colton.

“Ma’am, if you’re going to do that, then kiss me,” said Pepper.

They could have been twins. While the two MILFs passionately licked out each other’s mouths, Colton pulled out his hard dick.

“I love this cock,” said Coco, stroking Colton’s member. “I wish you had 25.”

“Where would I put them?”

“You could have one for your nose and one between your eyes so you could watch while you fuck me in both holes.”

“Oh, he could have one growing where a tail should be,” said Pepper, happily joining in on the fun. “That way he could fuck you and fuck me on the backstroke.”

“That’s only four.”

“And have two dicks instead of nipples.”

“A dick for every finger and cute stumpy ones for your thumbs.”

“That’s sixteen.”

“What about having a dick for a tongue?”

“And four dicks for toes on each foot.”

“I would be a strange-looking man.”

“But you’d be tons of fun in the pool,” said Pepper and both women fell backwards, laughing.

Colton noticed that on their backs was the only actual difference in their appearance. Coco’s huge fake tits stayed magically in place, more or less. Pepper’s equally large all natural jugs rolled off her chest, forming fleshy puddles under her armpits.

He knelt between the Whore’s knees, lapping at the pink lips of her twat with a voracious appetite. Pepper stripped and straddled Coco’s face, deftly lowering her pussy into an eager open mouth.

When Colton heard Pepper’s moans, he decided it was time to switch it up a bit.

“Your turn,” he said, pulling Pepper’s face down to Coco’s pussy.

While the women ate each other out in the 69 position, Colton pulled up his mother’s ankles, giving him access to her backdoor.

“Lube me up.”

Pepper took her mouth off of Coco’s pussy and licked spit all over Colton’s cock.

“And her.”

She dribbled a mouthful of spit into Coco’s asshole. Colton worked the head of his dick into the winking bud of his mother’s ass.

“More,” he said, pulling his dickhead up for Pepper. She took into her mouth without hesitation. “Whoa, you’re a dirty girl.”

“The dirtiest,” she said, looking up at Colton with an ornery twinkle in her eye.

With that, he began sliding his dick into Coco’s ass and pulling it out for Pepper’s mouth. Even once he completely shoved his dick in her butt, Pepper smiled when she lapped it clean, when he pulled it out.

“God that’s hot!”

“Is it even better knowing your dear sweet mother is Frenching my fuck hole?”

“Damn, you’ve got a filthy mouth.”

“I just talk a lot of shit,” she said with a smile, deep throating Colton’s dirty cock.

Pepper might have carried herself with a little more poise than Coco, but on the inside? She was a foul old bird with no mores. She promised to show him the depths of her depravity in the crudest of terms.

“Give me a chance, lover-boy. I’ll make you blush.”

Colton held Pepper’s head by the hair, shoving her face first into the Whore’s pussy while he slammed into Coco’s asshole. In moments, Coco’s orgasm sent Colton cumming deep inside her guts.

“What are you going to do now?” Colton said to Pepper.

She took his place between Coco’s legs, rimming the Whore’s asshole until a bubbling cream pie erupted into Pepper’s mouth. She showed Colton his cum. Then Pepper played with it, letting it drool out and slurping it back inside before swallowing it whole. She opened wide so Colton could see her empty mouth.

* * *

On their way downstairs for drinks, Pepper pulled Colton off to the side.

“Coco tells me you’ve got some fuck drug. Is that so?”

“Did she? She must think a lot of you to go to the next state and fetch your son, give him a home, and offer to share her stash. Don’t let Gradicas know that I’m handing out Coco’s shit.”

“You guys are my kind of people, but I’ve got to be going,” said Pepper to the group in the kitchen, as she and Colton returned.

“It’s not like we’re never going to see you again,” said Colton.

“Really?” said Pepper with an air of indignation.

The Sherman’s working class, white trash residence was a far cry from the resorts, spas, and private islands that she normally visited. She was a little amused that they even had the audacity to assume that she would ever pay them a second visit.

“I think we should buy her,” said Coco.

“Excuse me? Buy me? What the fuck are you talking about, woman?”

“Little dumber girl,” said Colton.

Coco and Pepper slumped into a slack jawed stance as a dull fog rolled over their eyes.

“Alright you bimbos, I see where this is going and no, we won’t have a loud and meaningless discussion about dumb shit that you can’t control.”

The women slowly nodded.

“How did you do that?” said Cassidy in amazement.

“I told you. The drug I gave you shatters your personality. Say the right words and your personality will change just like shifting the gears in a car.”

“Do I have multiple personalities?”

“There’s only two worth mentioning, your normal self and the Dark Knight.”

“So I wasn’t imagining that. I mean, I thought I was so horny I’ve been having an out-of-body experience, but I’m—”

“Dominassidy off,” said Colton.

“Oh, my, god. This is real? You can do this to me, too. Why aren’t I like them?”

“Cass, you are my second in command. I won’t give you a personality that makes us vulnerable. Plus, each time your personality splits, it’s like another person is living inside your head. Getting rid of a personality is like killing that someone,” said Colton.

“So you mean Matt?”

“Yep, Matt Marshall’s actual personality is in a cage I built inside his mind, so I can take over his life.”

Cassidy grinned.

“But Gradicas makes a ton of money off of Pepper. I don’t think he’s going to be too excited about selling her. That said, she will be available later on at a discount. Remember, we stay focused when everyone’s head is in the clouds. Our money is just as important as our pleasure. Now take Spot into my room and fuck her for all she’s worth.”

“Spot?”

“She doesn’t like being called Little Dumber Girl. She wants to be called Spot instead. The others think it’s a reference to cum. Apparently, Spot really loves cum.”

“The others? You mean there are more people inside mom’s head? Will you teach me how to shift her gears?”

“Sure, Spot. Be a good girl and wait for Cassidy in the living room,” said Colton, waiting for Spot to leave before he continued.

“Okay. There are five personalities that make up our mother. The first one is what’s left of our original mom. You can talk to her by saying Rat Mother On.”

Cassidy watched Mother Pepper wake up from being the Little Dumber Girl.

“The second one, you already know, the Whore. You can talk to her by saying Rat Mother Off.”

Cassidy watched Mother Pepper transform into a whore.

“Then there’s Binky the cocksucker. I spend lots of time with Binky. Stop smiling. Binky doesn’t talk a lot, obviously. I mean it, Cass. Stop smiling. With Binky, it’s all about having an actual dick in her mouth. If you want to talk to her though, just say Binky Boner. Are you done laughing? I didn’t name any of these personalities.”

“There is the anal obsessed lover, to spend time with her, say Corn Cob Girl. She’s not as single-minded as Binky. Although, she’s still a sex addict. I call her Girlie, and she’s a bookworm. She loves to read and loves poetry. Girlie is a very smart woman, and when she has sex, it has to be up the ass.”

“Then there’s Spot. If you want to visit Spot, say Little Dumber Girl.”

Cassidy watched Pepper fade into a dazed persona.

“See?” said Colton, pointing to Dumb Pepper. “The thing is, these distinct personalities are whole people, individual and unique. Like Spot, she is funny. She has a great sense of comedic timing, and she’s every bit as sex crazy as Coco. Spot loves to watch porn when the guy cums she cheers. If they cutoff the scene before the cum shot, she pouts. She’s very curious and very vulnerable. Please be careful with Spot. Actually, be careful with mom, all of her.”

“I’m sorry that I didn’t trust you, Cassidy. But you don’t know how much it broke mom’s heart when Andrea turned you against her. So I’ve kept mom to myself, and that wasn’t fair to you or her. When mom told me how happy you made her by smiling at her, I knew I’d been wrong.”

Cassidy quietly sobbed.

“Cass, why don’t you go to the living-room and get to know our very complex mother? And I’ll take Pepper to meet her daughter.”

Colton watched Cassidy walk out of the kitchen.

“Rat mother on.”

* * *

“Oh my god Steven,” said Mother Pepper, waking up Stevie just to hold, kiss, and hug her. “I’m so sorry that I couldn’t say this before, but really, I knew who you were. I recognized you right away, but they trapped me inside my mind. I’m so glad that you’re safe, and I can’t wait for you to come home.”

“Mom? Um, I’m wearing a skirt and a girl’s panties,” said Stevie.

“I know.”

“And you’re okay with that?”

“Yes, yes, a hundred times yes. I love you, Stevie.”

“Is Colton going to give you drugs?”

“He already has, and he made it possible for me to talk to you. He wants to buy me so I can spend time with you. I would really like that. Would you like that?”

“Yeah! Well, if my mistress says it’s okay.”

“She’s already agreed.”

Stevie nearly swooned. How could she be so lucky to have such an exceptional mistress?

“Do you like her?”

“She’s pretty and a little crazy, so yeah, I think we’ll get along just fine.”

“What would you like to do?” asked Stevie.

“It’s time for me to go back. I just wanted to tell you I love you before I had to leave.”

“Can I come too?”

“Sorry Stevie, I don’t think that Gradicas would like a visit from you. Don’t take it personal. I will talk to him about buying your mom and see what he says. One thing I can guarantee both of you, this time next year, your mom will be my property,” said Colton.

* * *

“I thought you were going to keep her all night?” said Bernard.

“Well, she wanted to come back, and you know how it goes. First they start talking, then they start thinking, and finally they get this harebrained idea that somebody actually gives a fuck. So I shut that shit down to keep the peace,” said Colton.

“You, sir, are the envy of every man on this planet.”

“I don’t think I can compare with you, but I wanted to tell you I installed the Rat Mother in Pepper.”

“No worries, if it becomes an issue I will just blank her out,” said Bernard.

“Don’t do that. I would like to buy her when you’re done, and I want her to enjoy fucking her son.”

“Take her. She’s yours. I mean, I have her booked until the end of the month and occasionally, high rollers might want an encore date, but she’s yours on the first. We don’t even have to go looking for a replacement. I saw a woman in New York City that I can’t wait to get my hands on.”

“Does she have kids?”

“Not that I know of.”

“Thank god, I don’t want to go all the way to New York on another rescue mission. You’ve got a deal. When the first gets here, we’ll make it happen.”

“I don’t want you to kidnap another woman on my behalf,” said Pepper.

“Did someone ask you? I will erase you, your son, and drop both of you off at that flea bit hotel in Cincinnati.”

“Oh no, I didn’t mean to upset you, sir. I’m very grateful for all you’ve done, I promise,” said Pepper.

“My man Colton doesn’t get upset. He doesn’t have to. You know all those hot shot dicks you’ve been sucking? Well, he’s gonna be the biggest hot shot dick of them all,” said Bernard.

“Alright, alright, that’s enough. Do me a favor and teach her some manners. She is a dirty mouthed bitch, and I need her to filter.”

“I know, but the wealthy, I mean the whales. They love dirty women. It’s their thing, but I can install a trigger phrase.”

“No, no more trigger phrases. She can stay dirty. She just needs to know when to keep quiet. I’ve got to get back to mom. I left her alone with my sister.”

* * *

The lights were off when Colton arrived back home, still grinning at Bernard’s words about being the biggest hot shot dick of them all.

“Opportunity only knocks once in a lifetime,” said Colton, making his way upstairs.

Coco had passed out in his room. She was sleeping naked, with pillows stacked under her, holding her ass in the air.

“Mom, mom, get up,” said Colton. He stopped to watch how cute her hair bounced and bobbed as she stumbled around half asleep trying to get to the bathroom. “Mom, mom?”

“Huh?”

“Rat Mother on,”

Mother Coco gave Colton a bleary-eyed wave and continued out the door. It was a long time before she got back. As he had hoped, she returned showered, face scrubbed, and in her mainstay black-lingerie. To him, she looked sexier in that night gown than when she was laying there naked.

“You did good today. Thank you for letting Cassidy in on our secret,” she said, sitting on her hands, as usual, beside him on the bed.

“About me and you?”

“Oh no! I would never tell her about that. I mean, about how to spend time with all of us. You just don’t know how important that is,” said Mother Coco with a teary-eyed smile.

“Bernard will give me Pepper at the beginning of next month, providing I go with him to New York to bag a replacement. I’ve already asked, and no, she doesn’t have any children.”

“That still doesn’t make it right.”

“I’m not trying to right the world, mom. I’m not in the hero business.”

“You’re my hero.”

“Oh yeah? Will you do me a favor?”

“Sure.”

“Say, I love you, son.”

“I love you, son.”

Colton scooted closer.

“Again.”

Mother Coco swallowed hard and let out a nervous breath.

“I love you, son.”

Colton kissed his mom’s shoulder. Cool and fresh from the shower, her skin smelled of flowers.

As he inhaled her scent, he said, “Again,” allowing his hot breath to cascade down her neck.

“I love you, son,” said Mother Coco, her voice wilted to a barely audible whisper.

Colton stood before his mother. The bulge in his pants was merely inches away from her face.

“Take off my pants, please,” said Colton, pulling off his shirt.

Mother Coco’s hands shook as she tugged on his heavy leather belt and worked the buttons of Colton’s fly. She looked at the thick lump in his boxers behind her son’s jeans and sighed as she got a whiff of the heady aroma from Colton’s groin.

As he stepped out of his pants, it would have been nothing to fish out his hard cock and push it between Coco’s trembling lips. But Colton pulled his mother into his arms, and they danced without music in the dimly lit room, him in boxers and her in the delicate gown.

Mother Coco could feel her son’s hard cock pressing against her quivering flesh.

“You’re full of surprises tonight,” she breathed.

“I just wanted to dance with my mother before taking her to bed,” he said, caressing her massive boob.

“Oh, my,” she said, biting her lower lip.

Colton pulled the bow of her gown, allowing one strap to fall, revealing his mother’s pale breast and ruddy nipple in the blue light from his electronics.

Her breath quivered. She had never felt more naked in her life.

Colton tried to take her in all at once. He had complete and total control over this woman. He had dominated her with his cock in every sense of the word, and yet now it seemed he left everything to chance. Never had he wanted anything more in his life than her. Leaving her hard nipple unmolested, he ran his fingers lightly up and down the back of her arm.

She moaned softly and shifted in his embrace. Her heart raced as she tried to catch her breath. The hyperventilation only made her dizzy, holding onto him for balance, and pressing her bare breast against his naked chest. The feel of his hot skin against her sensitive flesh sent shivers of exhilaration shooting up her spine.

Colton grabbed the other bow, the only thing holding his mother’s gown in place. In the faint light, she looked at him, but he couldn’t read her expression. Was she angry, was she pleading, or had she given in? She whimpered when, with a gentle tug, he pulled loose the bow, and as the gown fell, she went to her knees.

It had become too much to bear. She had been a passenger in a life of sin, helplessly watching from the inside. Then she could blame the Whore controlling her body through those indescribable, torrid acts of debauchery.

This time the hard cock had come for her, and it belonged to her son. The son that had given up so much and had been so terribly twisted in his efforts to save her. How could she say yes? How could she say no?

When her silky gown fell, she felt the slick material excite her skin as it slid past her breasts, ass, and legs. She knelt to grab what she had left of her dignity, but she couldn’t. Mother Coco sat on the very garment she tried to put on.

Colton ran his fingers through her hair. He could sense her desperation. He had her. If she said no, Colton only needed to turn the Rat Mother off. If she said yes, Colton would have his prize. He gently pulled her head toward his crotch.

At her son’s feet, Mother Coco could feel the wet lips of her pussy slip past each other. His hand on her head was at once comforting and demanding. Its tender tug coaxing her closer to that fountain of the manly fragrance that sprung from his loins. She didn’t have to imagine it. It had been her fixation for months now. Its size, its shape, its collection of ridges and wrinkles, and its delicious smell, had become her dirty little desire. She felt the cotton fabric of his boxers touch her nose and automatically she took in a deep breath, filling her with the intoxicating aroma.

He could take her. He could have taken her at anytime, but he wanted her to beg. Colton pulled back, but left his hand on her head. She grabbed onto his ass, squeezing tightly as she pulled her nose back beside his throbbing erection and froze.

“Do it.”

Mother Coco pulled down Colton’s boxers and his hard-on popped free, smearing the side of her face with a pre-cum kiss. She felt Colton’s hand on her head as she sucked his dick into her mouth… She had given in.

The difference between Coco and Mother Coco surprised her son. He had the pleasure of sticking his dick into this woman’s mouth daily since her return. Yet, this sensation defied all he had experienced before. It felt amateur, innocent, almost naïve. She used her mouth to explore his flesh, licking, kissing, and sucking at random with no purpose. When she gagged on the bulbous head of Colton’s dick, he wouldn’t let go of her head.

“Play with yourself. I want to feel you cum,” he said, bending down to reach her nipple, pinching it lightly between his fingers.

Mother Coco slipped her fingers into her pussy. She was so ready, and she so wanted to cum. She made a lather out of her lube, and she picked up the pace on Colton’s cock.

“Cum for me.”

She stopped thinking about the blowjob and focused on her clit. In moments, she shivered and gasped in orgasm. In her bliss, she felt Colton pull her into bed, sideways. Her pussy was still pulsating when he pushed his dick deep inside her. Now she grabbed onto him, making an odd sound akin to a wounded cat, but that didn’t deter Colton’s assault. Mother Coco curled her toes and turned her feet pigeon toed behind his back as her son had his way with her.

Colton felt pangs of guilt as his mother moaned on every stroke, but in moments the unmistakable contractions of an orgasm squeezed his cock.

“Say, I love you, son.”

“I love…. you… son,” Mother Coco said between gasps, before passing out.