The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Thoughts

This story is a work of fiction. Any resembance to people in real life is purely coincidental. This story may not be changed or reposted without the author’s express permission.

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual content. Those under 18 years of age or who would be offended by this should stop reading now.

Two days later, Alex woke up feeling groggy, unfocused, and famished. Stumbling out of bed, he went to take care of some urgently needed business in the bathroom, came back and got himself one of those “meal in a can” meal replacement shakes. After having two more, a shower, a shave, two Advil and a relaxed time of putting on clothes while staring off into space, Alex had a very careful think.

I am a telepath. No, that’s too specific. I can read minds, but I can also implant suggestions. I’m a psychic. A mind bender. I wonder what else I can do? No, I shouldn’t pursue that yet. First, I have to think carefully what I should do. Am I the only one? I doubt it. So there are others. Do they form groups? Do they act alone? Are they hostile? Friendly? How would they react when they found out what I did with Beth?

Alex had a moral code, but he looked at it a bit oddly in comparison to the average person. Instead of a set of laws that he followed riggedly, he had a set of laws which he used to describe himself to himself, so that in situations where he wasn’t sure what to do, he could use those laws as a guide so he could live with himself thereafter. He allowed himself the stint with Beth as a sort of balancing of accounts to how other women had treated him and as far as Alex was concerned, he was satisfied and probably wouldn’t do it again. Others may not take such a charitable view of this however.

So groups of psychics, if they existed, were to be avoided. That was fine with Alex as he preferred acting on his own anyways. What else? The government of course. Alex was a big fan of the science fiction and fantasy genre and read too much about the problems the government can incur in a psychic’s life. So anything involving a government agency, and corporations for that matter, was a definite no, no. That meant laying low, being careful how he used his abilities to not attract attention. No problem, he preferred being subtle as well. An image of Beth flashed through his mind, mocking his subtleness. Ok, so I’ll have to work on it a bit. What’s the next step?

Well, he can read minds and project suggestions, perhaps he should exercise those abilities. Given his exhaustion after only a few projected suggestions, he certainly could use it. Alright, doing what exactly? Some project or other, something that won’t gather attention. Nothing came to mind, probably due to his severe exhaustion. Alright, what else can I do?

An idea came to mind, and seconds later Alex was on the internet looking up stories on psychic phenomena. He found a few books and ordered them, but what he found mostly was gaming books describing various “make believe powers” and a huge amount of sex stories. I guess I’m not the only one to think of using psychic powers for sex, Alex laughed softly to himself. After several hours of reading and researching, he had a list of powers, ideas for exercises, and a very painful hardon. Unfortunately there were no girls in the immediate vicinity that he found desirable, so he couldn’t do anything about it. Not that he was mentally up to it anyways.

The sex stories brought up some interesting possibilities and ideas however. A couple of female slaves could help him practice his power, take care of some of those chores that always seem to come up, and take care of his sexual needs. Alex took a look around his room, stuff lying everywhere, and sighed. He muttered to himself “Until then,” and spent the next two hours cleaning the place up.

Strangely enough, the physical activity of cleaning up helped him wake up and focus his mind back on the subject of sex slaves. What sort of slave do I want? Beautiful, of course, but what else? Useful. Intelligent. Both of these would be excellent conditions. What sort of restrictions should I have? They must want to be slave. This last thought went through Alex’s mind as one of his rules of conduct came to the fore. Don’t do anything that other people don’t want you to do to them. He couldn’t grab just anyone off the street like he did with Beth, though she fell into one of the exceptions of the rule. He did let her go afterwards. This time he meant to keep the next bunch of women as his property. That meant he had to select them carefully. Where can I find beautiful, useful and intelligent women? The answer came to him surprisingly quick.

Later that evening Alex was at the local university sitting in on one of the classes held in one of the bigger auditoriums. After talking to a secretary for a moment, he was able to get a listing of class schedules and make a plan of classes to check out to determine which sort of skills he wanted his slaves to have. Things like geology, history and art might be nice, but one tends to be hard pressed to make something useful of them. No, after some thought, Alex decided that he would have no more than five slaves (more would wear him out), and that at least three of them will be versed in finance, computers and medicine.

Alex wasn’t sure what the other two would be good at, but he would cross that bridge when he came to it. That’s how Alex found himself wearing a pair of new shades, off on the side of the auditorium in the dark, checking out the various students. There were several beautiful women, but only three had any apparent clue as to what was going on during the lecture. Scanning the first one, Alex was disappointed to find that she was just a talented actor, and had no gift for finance. The second one did understand what was going on, but had no desire to being enslaved. The third one however was just what he was looking for. Quick mind, intuitive understanding of finance, and a deeply buried submissiveness that never had the opportunity to come to the fore.

Alex withdrew from her mind to regain some strength and to consider how to proceed. He still wasn’t very skilled yet, and scanning through three different minds was tiring for him. He spent a moment studying her, short, maybe 5′7″, short blonde hair, worn up, a round friendly face, C cup breasts, nice long legs. She was wearing a sleeveless red top and blue jeans that hugged her tightly, and an alert, friendly disposition that added to her attractiveness. After a moment’s rest, Alex plunged back into the mind of his future property.

He quickly learned her name was Kirstine Cummings, 28, in her third year of finance and commerce, had a minor in economics, and a boyfriend of three years. This made Alex pause, but after exploring her memories of him, he quickly determined that there was not much there. They had slowly drifted apart and were more like good friends than lovers. Still, Alex had to consider how to approach this unexpected problem. He could see the little things in her mind, the little things he did that annoyed her, and decided to increase her irritation of them. That should get things going.

Next he implanted a series of simple commands. First, that she attend every one of her classes, and that she take a seat next to the isle about midway up the row. This would ensure that in a class of about three hundred he could easily find her again. Second, that she would find no one else attractive save himself. For this he had to project an image of himself into her mind, an apparently very difficult feat as it nearly exhausted him. The third and last command he implanted was that she would communicate nothing of her private life with anyone. Just as he implanted this last suggestion he lost contact due to exhaustion.

Alex had to concentrate to stay upright in his seat, the last thing he wanted to do at the moment, but a feeling of quiet victory helped bolster him. He knew instinctively that his commands took hold. Granted, they were not much, but they were a beginning, and since none of the commands conflicted with her nature, they should be both very effective and last a very long time. They may even be permanent if she doesn’t wonder too much about her new attitude before she gets used to it. Kirstine’s next class was on in two days. Plenty of time for him to recover and start seeking tomorrow.

With a feeling of satisfaction, Alex got up a left for home. Kirstine noticed the student get up and leave in the middle of the lecture. She was vaguely annoyed at his rudeness, but it was an accepted way of life in the university. She also had the strange sensation that she knew him from somewhere, but couldn’t remember where. Cute though. Oh well, it’s not important, she thought, what’s important is that I study this next chapter tonight. Kirstine hoped that Bill wasn’t playing that god awful music of his again tonight. Right at the moment she wasn’t willing to put up with it as she usually did, and she didn’t think her mood would improve anytime soon. Kirstine once again concentrated on the lecture and her thoughts got lost in concepts of the way money works....

It took Alex somewhat longer to get home than he figured as he fell asleep on the bus and had to walk back a few stops, but as it turned out the walk did him some good. A quick dinner and a good night’s sleep had him super energized by 5 in the morning. By six, Alex was back at the university checking out prospects.

Alex went to the university gym because he figured that only the health nuts would be awake this early. Sure enough, he found a number of people, and to his surprise and delight, discovered the drink bar was also open. Alex got himself some fruit mix drink, sat himself down, put on his sunglasses, and pretended to have a hangover.

There were a number of interesting choices, but none caught his eye until he saw this one lady shove aside a guy that was standing around blocking the hallway while talking to his friend. It looked like the guy was going to do something about it, but one look from her had him thinking twice.

She had a very fit, 5′8″ body, short raven coloured hair, and a way of moving that told you that she was dangerous. She had a look that suggested a Greek or Italian ancestry, and an attitude that said that no one had better get in her way. Man, she is going to be fun to tame, Alex thought to himself.

A quick peek at her mind revealed several things. Her name was Sandra, she was studying to be an exercise trainer, she hated men, though Alex wasn’t able to determine why on such a quick peek, she had a strong domineering personality, and buried deep underneath was a strong untouched submissive streak.

Alex withdrew and paused for a minute. All that information came rather easily, he thought, which means that either she is easy to read, or I’m getting better at this. I guess I’ll find out when I insert some suggestions. What really requires some thought was what suggestions and how to apply them. He sensed peaks and valleys in her mental landscape that would be tricky to overcome.

Alex entered her mind again, and noted with a grin that yes, it was easier. I must be getting better at this. The first suggestion, not to be interested in other guys, went in very easily as she did have a strong hatred of men. Making an exception for himself proved much harder until he linked it in to her need to have sex, which Alex could sense was as great as her hatred for men. He linked himself up with the suggestion of, you need sex sometime, why not him? Still, Alex had to reinforce the suggestion a few time before he felt it would take proper hold.

He added to this by making himself more attractive in her eyes, and more tolerant of Alex overall. Bringing out the submissive streak in her was going to be much more difficult however. After skipping through her mind awhile he determine that the only way to get her to submit to him is to defeat her utterly on a field of combat of her choosing, or at least a field of combat she thought she choose. Alex went through her mind, and using her own imagination found suggestions of contests for him to consider. The one he settled on was a card game, as she seemed to be quite a card sharp. Implanting a suggestion that she bet somewhat wildly whenever she was in a game with him was easily done.

Coming out her mind, Alex was surprised to see Sandra sitting right in front of him taking a swig from a water bottle.

“Well it’s about time. I thought you had gone to sleep on me.”

“I was lost in thought.”

“Or a hangover, wild party?”

“Something like that.”

She certainly was very aggressive, Alex observed, let’s see where this goes.

“I can see you work out a lot,” Alex said, pointing at her well toned arms, “You’ve done a great job staying in shape.”

Looking somewhat pleased, she replied “I like to stay in shape. I take a variety of martial arts classes, dietary classes, and of course, I go to the gym a lot. In fact, that’s why I noticed you. I’ve been here often enough to know everyone, but you are new. And you don’t look like the sort to be in a gym.”

In shape and smart. A rare combination. “Though I go to the gym every once in a while, I only came to this one because I need a drink and it’s the only place open.”

“There are always those pop machines...” But the look I had gave her pause.

“I’m allergic to pop, though only mildly. Makes it taste rather gross to me.”

She nodded as in approval to this.

“So, do I pass inspection? Do I get a prize?” Alex asked jokingly.

She looked a little apologetic. “Sorry about that. We have been getting some real creeps around here, and I was just making sure you weren’t one of them. The manager of the club asked me to keep a look out for them. And as for a prize, I get to take you to the local booster bar for a real drink.”

“It sounds like you were the one who won the prize.” Alex remarked to which she only gave a predatory grin as they got up.

Half way to the exit however, the same idiot who was blocking her way before decided to get brave.

“Hey you, what is the idea of you pushing me out of the way like that!?”

“Oh, I wasn’t pushing you, just moving some garbage.” Sandra whipped right back at him.

He tried to push her aside, but she easily slapped his hand away. At this point the buddy he was talking to was moving in to surround her, and Alex was going to make a move to support her but Sandra gave him a glance and a shake of his head. Alex stepped back, and though he hadn’t seen anyone of the three before, Alex would have gladly bet his entire fortune on the outcome of Sandra whipping their asses. He wasn’t disappointed.

The guy made a half hearted swing at her, half hearted probably because she was a girl, which she neatly dodged. He made another swing at her, this time with more power, but he hit only air. Finally, him and his buddy made a co-ordinated attack with a punch and a grab and that’s when she sprang into action. Dodging the punch, she made a quick low kick on buddy right in the lower leg. It must have hurt because he immediately went down. The next punch from the jerk she caught, twisted, and in the next moment she had him on the ground by his thumb and in too much pain to do anything.

After a moment or two, four of the local gym instructors ran up and seized the two jerks, and a lady walking up behind them was ordering them all.

“All right, hold these two jerks for the police. Thanks for your help Sandra, no need for you to hang around here. I’ll get Dianne to take your statement over the phone as usual.”

“Thanks Aunt Sylvie.” Turning to Alex “You want to go for that drink now?”

Alex caught the disapproving look from ‘Aunt Sylvie’ when she heard this and looked me over. But he was too busy being impressed by Sandra’s performance to really care. “That was really impressive, how long have you’ve been in the martial arts?”

“Ever since I was eight. I hope to be in the Olympics someday.”

“Well, I think you’re ready.”

She gave a snort of disdain, “Those two were hardly worth the effort. The competition I’ll be facing is many times harder. They will be worthy for the fight. Now, what sort of drink do you want?”

Alex had heard of these booster drinks and knew they gave you some sort of short term energy boost. They were also supposed to be rather healthy which was no surprise. She was an extremely healthy nut. She was also gorgeous in a very fit sort of way.

After a moments of indecision, Sandra gave up waiting and order two drinks Alex never heard of, paid for them before he could take out his wallet, and sat down at a nearby table. Shrugging his shoulders, Alex wandered over and sat down, taking a sip from his drink. The look on his face said it all.

“Oh come on, it’s not that bad.”

“I haven’t had a drink this bad since I was last over at Jeff’s place playing poker. His wife is on a health kick and is trying to take us along for the ride.”

“Oh, you play poker?” Sandra said with sudden interest.

Now Alex didn’t actually play poker at Jeff’s place, and truth be told, Jeff didn’t even have a wife. He only said it to give Sandra a hook and try and bait him into a game. It was working too.

“Every once in a while. I’m pretty good, though I don’t win lots. Sometimes I think I’m only invited for my money.” He said with a grin.

Sandra also had a grin that was somewhat more predatory.

“Some of my dorm-mates play poker every once in a while, though they are not very good either. If you are interested I’m sure I could let you in on some of the games.”

Reading her mind, he could see the lie in that her dorm-mates actually played poker a lot, and they were experts, but Sandra usually beat them at it. She was thinking of stripping Alex of his money before having his way with him. Of course, all this was according to his plan.

“Sounds like fun, when do you get together with them?”

“It wouldn’t surprise me if they were playing a game right now. Come on!”

With that, she got up from the table and made to leave. Alex noticed that she also took both drinks with her, much to his distress. She set a fast pace, heading for the dormitories, while keeping up a dialog discussing her various friends. Alex was amused, because whenever she said friends, she always thought pigeons or suckers. He also noticed that they were all men, and she took perverse delight in taking them for all they are worth. In fact, it looked like she was funding the majority of her schooling with gambling funds, and she was looking forward to taking Alex for a few hundred.

This was going to be fun.

About ten breathless minutes later (she walked very fast), they finally arrived at the dorm, and when they walked into the main room, found Sandra’s friends at a table, playing poker. There was about fifty dollars in the pot, and everyone was staring hard at their cards while taking the occasional swig of beer. About the only thing missing was the cigarette smoke, and it would be the perfect guys club poker game.

“Hey guys, I’ve got someone new to play poker with. This is....” she trailed off as she realized that she didn’t even know my name.

“Alex, nice to meet you.” Shaking a few hands, he was given introductions all around but they went too fast for him to remember.

Without asking, they dealt him in, and they started playing. The first few rounds, everyone was trying to get a feel for everyone else, but eventually the hard playing began. Alex was able to peek into everyone’s mind and see what sort of cards they were holding, but he was learning to see their signs, the nervous tick here, the scratching there, the tapping of the fingers somewhere else, that Alex found himself peeking less and less. Sandra was watching from the side lines and only joined the game after about half an hour. She was clearly watching for signs, at least that was clear to Alex when he peered into her mind. Apparently no one else picked up on that fact. So Alex started putting a false signal out. Whenever he was bluffing, he would rub two fingers together.

Another hour went by and people dropped out as they either ran out of money or had to go to class. Eventually it was just Alex and Sandra left, everyone else vacating for class. Alex had lost most of his money to her on purpose to ‘bait the mark’. Not that he did that lightly, there was about two thousand in the pot, and Alex could see Sandra already planning how she would spend it.

Fortunately her stack was low (money stack anyways) so she was having trouble meeting the called for bet.

“You can’t ask for that, I don’t have that much left!”

“You can always drop.” Alex replied smugly. He knew that would egg her on, and he could feel both her indignation and the suggestion for her to bet wildly come on.

“Alright, how about a massage to make up the difference.”

“Come on, you are $150 short. A massage doesn’t even cover that. What else do you have to offer?” Alex said while rubbing two fingers together.

“How about a computer?”

“I’ve got four of them already, including a state of the art laptop.”

“PDA? Jewelry? How about a credit card?”

Alex just shook his head at all of it. “You just don’t seem to have anything that interests me.”

At that Sandra seemed to get a cold, calculating look in her eyes. “How about me?”

“What do you mean?”

“Me, anyway, anyhow you like me.” She said with a serious look on her face. Despite that, Alex could feel the nervousness she was feeling.

What am I doing? I know that money can cover my next semester’s tuition, but what if I loose? But I can’t loose! Went a part of her mind. He’s ripe for the plucking. You just have to convince him to go for the bet.

Alex pretended to give it some serious thought, giving her a very obvious look over, which Sandra obliged by posing.

Her body language at this point altered slightly from dangerous predator to sexual predator, and Alex found himself very happy he choose her. Now that she was flaunting it, he could see that she was really gorgeous in an athletic and semi-exotic way. Her Greek ancestry really added a touch of mystique, and her toned muscles suggested a flexibility that promised wonderful adventures in bed.

“For how long?”

“Two hours.”

“No, a day.”

“Four hours.”

“No, a day or not at all.”

Sandra was very frustrated, but figured, what the heck, it’s not as if I have to pay up. “Done.”

“Just to be clear on this, I can do anything I want with you, command you in any way, and you’ll obey. Sex, cleaning my house, work. Anything I want, right?”

Sandra went slightly red in her face, but replied “Yes, for 24 hours.”

“Done then. What do you have?”

“Four to eight straight, you?”

“Heart flush.”

With that all the colour drained from Sandra’s face. Flush beats a straight. All that money gone. Worse yet, she was bound to obey this, this MAN! for 24 hours, where he can do anything he wants to her. In any sort of sexual relation she had, she was always the one in charge, whether the guy liked it or not. She was not about to hand the reins over to this man now. There must be some way out of it! And deep in her mind, she pulled forth a desperate plan.

“Double or nothing!”

“What?” Alex asked, caught truly off guard.

“Two days or nothing.”

“That’s not double or nothing,” Alex replied quickly, “there is about two thousand in the pot! A week would be more like it.”

“Done!”

This startled both of them, but Alex nodded. “Done then. One hand, one discard, both put down at the same time.”

Shallowing once, Sandra nodded. I’m way over my head here, she thought. What do I do if I loose? Too late for that now.

Shuffling the deck, dealing the cards, Alex didn’t bother reading her mind to she what she got. It was all up to chance now.

He discarded two cards, she discarded three. Alex was really nervous now, but for a different reason. This was going better than he planned. If he won, she would be his slave for a week, at her choice! No commands via telepathy. This was really cool! He was tenting his pants just thinking about it. He could use her for relief while he slowly reprogrammed both her and his other selections without resorting to overriding and exhausting commands. Of course if he lost, he would loose $2000 and her, but the money meant nothing to him, but it would mean finding another way to win her as his property.

“Ready?” He asked. He wasn’t thrilled by the cards he got, but not disappointed. Three tens. Not bad, but not decisive either.

“Ready.” And with that they both put down their cards.

She had two aces.

The moment lasted eons as the implications of it sunk into both of them. Alex could feel the mental war going on within her without him having to peek into her thoughts, and thought for a moment that she was going to backout on the deal. But slowly, she stood up, her eyes downcast, and she said very regretfully “I am yours to do with and command for a week.” She couldn’t meet his gaze.

At first Alex was riding a wave of pleasure. He won! The money and the girl. But as he looked over her, he realized that he didn’t win her at all. She was clearly reluctant and unwilling. This made her a lot less attractive. In fact, he found that he didn’t want her at all like this.

“I release you from your promise.” He said, surprising them both.

Sandra was stunned. She didn’t have to prostitute for him after all. She could just walk away and be done with it. But as she thought this, she got steadily more and more angry. Why did he release her? Was she not good enough? Was she not desirable?

“Why?” She could barely fit the word between her teeth.

Alex had started collecting the money on the table, looked up. “You were clearly unwilling, so I’m not going to push you into it.”

This answer infuriated her more. Damn it, it didn’t matter if she was unwilling or not, she made a promise, and she always kept her promises! And no one would make her break a promise she made willingly! She was going to see this through.

“No.” She stated, taking a step forward and grabbing Alex’s arm. “Once I make a promise, I see it through.” She said forcefully. She then noticed his uncomfortable looking bulge. “And I think I know how to begin.”

With this, she pulled Alex from his seat in the direction of her dorm room. Alex had just collected the last of the money as he was hauled off. He couldn’t make sense of any of this, and he was too unfocused to read her mind. Why was she doing this? For that matter, what was she doing now?

A few moments later they entered her room, where she promptly flung Alex onto her bed. He sat up on the edge of the bed, still trying to make sense of what was going on. He was then transfixed by Sandra closing and locking the door, slowly walking toward him while slipping her shirt off, sex clearly stated in her dark brown eyes.

Through her bra he could clearly her dark nipples standing proudly as she reached behind her back to undo the clasp. A moment later the bra was laying on the floor and her tits were standing out proudly. They were not large, but Alex didn’t mind. They were what he referred to as bite sized, maybe a B cup at most. He always preferred smaller tits anyways.

With a moments hesitation, Sandra then kneeled before him, reached out and started to open his fly. After another moment, she had his cock out and standing proudly, pointing right at her. Sandra slowly curled her hand around it, getting used to the feel of it while gathering her courage for what was coming up next.

She had never given a blow job before, thinking it disgusting and beneath her, but she was a smart girl. She knew that it was just a matter of time before Alex commanded it of her, and she would rather get it done and over with. And if she was going to do it, it was going to be on her terms if she can have it.

Sandra slowly stuck out her tongue and tasted the head to see what it was like, and the texture immediately caught her attention. Smooth and hot, hard yet yielding, it had a sort of appeal. After another moment she put the whole thing in her mouth.

A gasp of pleasure escaped Alex when she did this. He could tell that she had never did this before, but with all the teasing, the sensation was incredible. Still, he gave some simple tips and her skills improved considerably. After a few minutes he was ready to blow.

“I’m going to come! No keep your mouth on it!” Sandra reflexively had raised her head, but immediately inserted Alex’s cock back into her mouth. Right after, she could feel him pulsing and shooting into her mouth. She didn’t much like the taste, but knew not to spit it out right away.

Once his spurting had stopped, she got up to go spit into the sink in the bathroom, but Alex had other ideas.

“Stop.”

Sandra stopped and turned around.

“Swallow it.”

After a moment’s hesitation, she reluctantly slowed his cum. He could tell she didn’t like it. On the other hand, her pussy was clearly dripping, though she didn’t seemed to notice.

“Come here.”

Sandra slowly walked over to the bed, not knowing what would come next.

“Take off your pants, lie on the bed, with your legs spread. I want to inspect you.”

She reluctantly complied and climbed on the bed, lay on her back, and spread her legs. She didn’t want this, but there was no going back now. She made her bed, and now she was literally lying in it.

Alex got close and examined her pussy. A dark thick fur of pussy hair covered almost everything, hiding it from view.

“Spread your pussy lips.”

Alex saw the heat of her embarrassment spread from her face down her chest as she was forced to reach down with her hand and use her fingers to spread her pussy lips open. Inside was bright pink and very wet, so wet in fact that she was dripping down her butt to be absorbed into her bed sheet.

“Now play with yourself.”

Slowly at first, Alex watched her pussy as she slid her fingers around in her juices getting them wet for lubrication. Sandra was very surprised how wet she was, and discovered to her chagrin that she was enjoying herself. Not willing to consider the implications of this she instead focused her attention on getting herself off as fast as possible so all this would end. She started rubbing her clit, first slowly, and then quickly trying to get herself to orgasm. She did better than she thought because she came quickly and she came hard. Her body spasmed and her back arched off the bed in one long mind blowing orgasm as a light display went on behind her eyes.

A moment later she looked over to find Alex already dressed. I must have blacked out, she thought. I’ve never came so intensely before. Sandra had fingered herself before this, but never had it been this good. Why? What was different this time?

Swimming in endorphins, she was not inclined to figure it out at this point, she just wanted to sleep. Alex walked over to the door.

“I’ll be back later this evening, be here. I want you to do something for me in the meantime.”

“What?”

“Shave your pussy hair. I want to see a bare cunt. And for the rest of this week, I want you to call me Master when we are in private.”

“Yes... Master.”

Sandra had a lot of trouble getting that last word out. What had she gotten herself into now? What would her family think? Obviously she couldn’t tell them, but she never liked keeping secrets from them.

Alex nodded once in approval, and exited.

Sandra thought about how she should go about shaving herself and found herself getting wet again. Well, he didn’t say anything against getting herself off again, she thought as she started touching herself....