The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An old friend’s literal visit back home is interrupted for a metaphorical one. Pirates at sea!

Diary of a Hypnotist

An Unexpected Encounter

“Hannah Milano? What a nice surprise!”

Oh Hannah, dear Hannah, how I miss your presence. There are people who move away, and you never hear from them again. I was going to a Sex Shop, since at night I would meet Karen in her apartment, we would eat some pizza, and I needed toys to make the evenings more cozy. Walking across a local square, who should I cross paths with but my ex-girlfriend Hannah, who I had not seen since I was twenty-two.

She had finished her architecture degree abroad, in Italy to be exact, and decided to stay. She is of Italian descent, and has family in those parts, so when she got a scholarship her choice was obvious. We wound down the relationship and the time finished the job, till eventually I lost contact with her. I recognized her clearly now because of her beautiful, curly reddish hair, and the tattoo on the inside of her forearm that states: “My mind is mine”, in thick cursive letters, painted blood red with a thin outline in blue. We sat down and after dispensing with the usual questions, I inquired about her visit here. Her accent was touched by her stay in Italy.

“Well ... I’ve not seen my parents for a long time. I only plan to stay a few days, within a week I plan to travel to other cities and if possible to the coast. Take advantage of sunny days and swimming all day. ”

“You like the beach a lot.”

“You know very well that it’s my favorite place, I love the sea, the sand. It’s an effervescent mixture.”

“I prefer the mountains, but I can not deny that the beach is the best place for a hot girl.”

“What do you mean?” She said, putting on a mischievous smile.

“You’re a hot girl, Hannah.” I said looking her deeply in the eyes.

“I’m a hot girl ... I’m a hot ... I’m a... I’m…”

She uttered it monotonously, then whispered it, and finally fell silent. She stood up, unbuttoned her shirt, took off her pants and the rest of the clothes, leaving only an embroidered bracelet on her right hand and earrings. She sat down again, I noticed a new tattoo on the side of her abdomen, a simple drawing of a flower, the stem tracing along her hip. She crossed her legs, pointing her bare foot towards me.

“Ehmn ... What were we talking about? ... I got distracted and lost the thread of the conversation. I’m sorry, still feeling the effects of jet lag.”

“I was telling you I prefer the mountains.”

“The mountains are very dirty, you have to deal with mud, bugs, scrapes. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to understand it.”

“It’s very subjective, if you could see through my eyes you’d realize that trekking across the mountain can be very sensual ... I mean exciting.”

Her tits were hypnotizing me, I took them in my hands, she did not feel anything strange with me touching them, or when I massaged her thighs. Feeling her skin brought back so many good memories.

“Hey! My eyes are up here.”

“I’m sorry.” I did not let go of her breasts, but did look at her properly, in the eyes. I can be accused of many things, but a lack of refinement is not one of them.

“You haven’t changed at all.”

“You have changed a lot. You’ve matured now and are even more beautiful. I won’t praise you any more or you could marry an astronaut. And tickets to space are expensive these days.”

“You’re so silly, ######, always with the bad jokes. That’s why I left you.” Auch.

“You were my best bad joke.”

She punched me in the arm and started to pull my ear.

“Please, Officer, I demand a lawyer!”

* * *

We play foolishly for a while longer, I take the opportunity to suck her nipples, walk her body with my hands and slide my palm across her delicate pussy.

“People in the city are very curious.” She said, with slight discomfort.

“Don’t worry, let’s go somewhere else. Follow me.”

I took her by the hand, and we sat next to a bush, on the other corner of the square.

“Did you notice how they looked at me? They seemed to want to eat me with their eyes.”

You’re naked, Hannah, get over it.

“I cannot blame them, you’re just a Wet Pussy.”

Her left hand went to her pussy, tracing small circles with her index finger. She blinked three times. I stood up, leaving my crotch just inches from her face. Her right hand allowed her to maintain balance.

“I’m naked! ... YOU! ... omph”

I guided her to suck my semi-erect cock, until my turgidity filled up her mouth.

“I have a riddle for you Hannah, a former girlfriend comes to visit, a wet and empty pussy, what’s missing?”

She moved her head back and answered, pulling out the words that still lingered in the back alleys of her mind, her mind that never ceased to be mine.

“A big hard cock penetrating ... Umn! .. Fuck! .Mn”

She brought her right hand to her belly, down to her sex, fell sharply on her back, she didn’t care, she needed to cum fast. Her hands could not help her thought, my hard cock would be the only thing able to sate her hunger. She turned around, and lifted her appetizing ass.

“...Fuck me...ahmnh...fuck me, please!...mmn...I need...I need a cock...ah..ah...in my cunt...” She begged me, with ragged breathing.

I kneel to slaughter her with my cock. One of her cheeks pressed against the ground. I brushed her curly hair.

“Kiss the glans, honey.”

She made a funny duck face, brushing my cock with her lips.

“AAAhha..mn..um..shhsh.ahh”

Her excitement doubled, and her need became more unbearable. She buried her fingers in her hot hole, her palm striking her pelvis fiercely. Slap-Slap-Slap

I know Hannah, she prefers to masturbate slowly, one finger at a time, she loves to form the climax, enduring the arousal that gradually increases, under her own control. One of her biggest fears is that someone has control over her orgasm. She has her reasons, losing her virginity can be a frustrating experience for many girls, she on the contrary enjoyed her very first time, too much in fact. The boy wasn’t special, he fucked her dry, she didn’t take long to get wet, ten seconds later more or less, according to how she told me, she had an orgasm so intense that it left her unconscious. She woke up with the boy’s dry semen on her belly and a big headache. That event made her swear that from then on she would be the one in control.

But the oaths are fragile. Now I see her desperate, she needs me to fuck her. Slap-Slap-Slap

“... oooh ... please ... please ... .nail me your cock, ##### ... I want you to fill me up! .. Damnit! .. um.ah ..”

“I do not know, maybe I’ll fall in love with you, and then you’ll go back to Italy, plunging me into despair.”

“Oh ... come on ... ah ... umn ... stop ... m ... being ...an idiot”

“Ok, for the record, I’ll help you, but only because I’m a nice guy.”

“Mmn ... damn .. Just do it!”

“You’re a perverted slut, Hannah.”

I looked at the old tattoo on her right buttock, “My ass is yours”. I whip her ass and penetrate her anxious pussy.

“...aAAahhamn..a...Yes!….Yes!...Il tuo cazzo….mi sta….mnnah...spaccando dentro..”

I let out a large stream of my thick jelly inside her. She was left panting and white-eyed.

“Catwoman, come back.”

She stood up, her mind empty and attentive, her back straight, her legs spread, her inner thighs dripping down to her ankles.

We met each other for the first time, at a costume party, where I was dressed as a pirate. We were a group of five friends, and Tobias challenged me to shanghai the redhead in the latex costume, black mask and cat ears.

“Since you’re already failing as a pirate by refusing to drink, you should at least try to steal away a girl, Captain Lamebeard.”

She was accompanied by two friends, a blonde dressed as a sexy Little Red Riding Hood and a black girl dressed as a nurse. All three were already drunk, especially the nurse. I carried out a routine of mentalism, taking them by the hands and paying attention to subtle gestures, dilated pupils, sweating, guess some things about them, earning the trust of the three of them. On that occasion, however drunk they were, I could not hypnotize them at the same time. I lacked experience, and a place so noisy and full of people, gave me advantages and disadvantages equally. Even so I managed to subtly influence them, guiding them to my trap. With the hand of the blonde still clinging to my own, I massaged her palm in crucial points, together with words related to water channels and dams. That sent her to the bathroom with ease, clearing the way for me. The other girl, I grabbed by the wrist and pulled her towards me with force while asking her to bring a few drinks. This put her in an unstable position, communicating unconsciously: ‘Obey or brave the consequences.’

Alone with Hannah, we entered an unoccupied room. I strengthened the trance, unbuttoned my pants and let the now docile kitten do her work. Her mouth was as satisfying as it looked. We were in Lisa’s room, the younger sister who provided the house. After removing her catsuit down to her legs and revealing her pussy, I made her bite on Lisa’s favorite teddy bear as I enjoyed her cavity until I ejaculated. I left my number in one of her boots, and some post-hypnotic instructions in her mind for our next meetings.

I sent her home, after which making suggestions to two more inebriated girls was not a big challenge. I sent the blonde with Jimmy, a quiet and studious, traditional, very home-loving guy, who looked sad stirring a half full glass; that would be a very special night for him. A few months ago I found out that he is a porn actor, one page took me to another and I found an interview in which he proudly said: ‘It all started at a party ... but I will not give more details’. Life is crazy, and then you die. I slept in home of the nurse, fell unconscious with my shaft surrounded by her thick, dark lips.

Gradually, I found myself growing close to Hannah. After 18 I did not think about having a girlfriend, hypnosis was enough for me. But oaths are fragile. I found out about her trip while fucking her cousin in the kitchen. I had to silence the cousin by gagging her mouth with whatever was closest to hand, which happened to be, a potato. We made love plenty those days, until she got on the plane, and even one last time in the airport bathroom (although this last she does not remember).

* * *

We made plans to meet for a coffee another day, and I watched her hips sashay away. After buying two dildos, a ball gag and other toys, I finally return home.