The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dick Picture Perfect

Chapter 2

Redsliver

* * *

The breakfast sandwiches were soft, greasy, delicious, and heavy. They sunk into my stomach and, despite a couple of shakes and heaves, they weren’t going anywhere. I glugged down a second bottle of Aquafina and swallowed another pair of extra strength ibuprofen. I sunk back into the old naugahyde booth.

I blinked. I took my time wiping my mouth. The girls had tried to push me in and join me on this side of the table. I didn’t take the jostling well and now they sat across from me, scrutinizing my every tic.

“Do you need another water? I can—”

“I’m fine. Thank you, Adelaide.” I stopped her. Holy shit... I had a semi-liquored version of her in my head. I also knew that waitresses pretty-up for work. I know girls don’t roll out of bed with 20+% tip makeup and hair. Yet, right now, while worried, eager, and dressed down, she looked incredible. She had a dark tan and black hair. She had big brown eyes that rallied and smoldered if I looked at them. She was tall, very much so next to Sherry, and had a big breasted hourglass figure.

She had to be friendly, that’s kind of her job. I had surprised myself by falling in so easy to talk with her. We had traded a bunch of goofy jokes. I had complimented her hair. She told me I had cute eyes. I had commented on the Avengers stickers she had on her nametag. Raylea had kicked me twice. I had asked her out.

Sherry had nibbled through half a breakfast sandwich. She was drumming her nails and boiling in her impatience. She was short, petite, black, and perky. I was seeing more clearly. In the fog of hangover, I had somehow missed that she was trying to carve her way out of her t-shirt nipple first. It was only a matter of time.

Stood. Stretched. Balanced. Recovered. The girls followed to their feet in a moment. Feeling better, smelling Sherry, seeing Adelaide, I knew what I wanted. I wanted to avoid Raylea and test the limits of these two. I picked up my phone.

“What’s going on?” Sherry asked.

“If Ray texts you, we’re enroute to your place.” I told her. My text to Raylea said “Ran into Sherry. Going to hang out at your place where there’s Tylenol.”

“OK, sure.” Sherry shrugged. I looked to Adelaide.

“Last chance, I’m about to take you up to my bedroom.” I said as Sherry took my arm and snuggled in. “Just say the word and we can slow down, ditch the third wheel, do this smart. Do this so there is a this for a long long time.”

“I’m in.” Adelaide straightened her shoulders. We were almost nose to nose. “All in.”

Enthusiasm! I approved. I reached out, pulled some X-Wing flying maneuvers to evade Sherry’s hand and take Adelaide’s.

It was three blocks home. I had a girl on each arm. I was flying high. Sherry got the text, told my lie. I grinned. I saw the flicker of running blonde when we took the last corner. I had no idea how or why I was going to deal with that. It was a struggle to disentangle from the two girls and unlock the front door.

My apartment was clean-ish. Yesterday’s drunken clothes hadn’t made it to the laundry basket nor had I taken care of the snacking detritus and morning recovery damage. Still, I wasn’t ashamed to have a girl over. That was a big step up from the life I had lived in college dorms.

Picking up a waitress, not personally offended to have guests witness my living space, working a real job. If I could’ve spared the thought, I’d have recognized how much better my life was getting. Adelaide had tackled me and kissed me.

“Hey, you’re eager.” I grinned. I grabbed her hips and spun her. She walked backwards as I piloted her to the bedroom. Sherry tossed away her clothes onto the couch as she lagged behind.

“I—I know. I’ve been told many times I’m kinda cold. Frigid.” She ground her teeth but forced a smile. “This is, God! I need this. God! I’ve always wanted to be this adventurous.”

I noticed Adelaide catch Sherry’s eyes over my shoulder. I pushed Adelaide’s chin back in line with mine. God! Even while smirking at her, I needed that kiss. It broke when her calves hit the bed and she was levered down onto her back.

“You have to be this naked to participate in this adventure.” I had heard Sherry’s feet on the hardwood and turned perfectly to grab her. I slung the petite girl in front of me to use as a prop for Adelaide. Sherry wasn’t happy that I had her facing away from me. I had my hands on her hips, her round butt sticking out and massaged by my thumbs. She had blown me, I had had that ass and her tits in my hands, but I hadn’t actually seen them until now.

Personally, I liked them tall. Ike loved short girls. I couldn’t deny his taste with Sherry in my hands. I forget why he and Sherry hadn’t worked out. I didn’t care. This wasn’t a repeat of this morning with Raylea; I wasn’t disrespecting a girl and a friend right now. Well, Sherry was a girl and a friend, and I couldn’t make any promises that this was going to be the most respectful of encounters.

Adelaide had slung her top aside. She had unbuttoned the fluffy shirt by accessing the speed force. Her bra strap unhooked behind her. Her large breasts lost tension and jiggled. They were mesmerizing. She pulled something and threw away her skirt by unwrapping it around her. All she had on was the smallest of black thongs and her low heeled shoes. Sherry felt how much I liked that look.

“Leave that for me to take off.” I stopped Adelaide when her thumbs stuck into her waistband.

“What about you? You’re still dressed.” Sherry leaned back and fingered the collar of my t-shirt.

“Damn, ref! Looks like I am too dressed to play. I’ll head to the bench. You get in there, slugger.” Lifting Sherry was easy, as light and tiny as she was. Pitching her onto the mostly naked waitress was not difficult either.

“Um, Will?” Adelaide caught Sherry. The taller pulled the shorter skin to skin to better talk over the black girl’s shoulder. “I don’t—Uh, what is—”

“I ain’t into chicks.” Sherry wasn’t worried about being polite or non-eloquent. “I’m here for the dick.”

“I’m here for the sex too.” Adelaide frowned. “I’m kinda glad you’re attached to it though.”

The two disentangled. Sherry was on her back hip to hip with Adelaide. Sherry’s wide knees contrasted Adelaide’s more ladylike pose.

“So that’s what we’re naming him.” I grinned. ”The Sex.”

“You name y-your—”

“No! Bad Will!” Sherry interrupted. “Clothes off.”

“Or?” I grinned. I had never been this close to sex and so clear headed. They had both joined me here with no small measure of gusto. I was grinning.

“Excellent!” Sherry sat and slapped Adelaide’s belly. The taller girl looked shocked. Sherry locked eyes with her. “He wants us to strip him.”

True. I wanted many things. I was rushed. Sherry was fast and Adelaide was graceful. I was knotted up in my t-shirt, attempting to uncross my arms and bend enough for Sherry to get it off. Her solution was to pull harder. It was a cheap shirt and soon it would be cheap rags. Adelaide was more measured, calculated, and quicker. My cock bobbed in the air. I stepped on the heels of my shoes to be all the way naked. I felt her breath on me.

I verbally celebrated Adelaide’s mouth on my dick. The further I had stepped away from the misery of the morning, the closer I had neared to the euphoria of hearing Adelaide say yes the night before. We blew, apologies for the pun, way by that remembered happiness upon the warm touch of a wet tongue.

“Mother. Fucker.” Sherry just yanked me left and tore the t-shirt off of me. The collar didn’t quite tear but that was hanging off my wrist anyways. I managed to rotate and establish myself upright. I brushed Adelaide’s bangs aside to see her smiling around her mouthful. Her eyes were inquiring. I guess by my heavy breathing and lopsided grin I was sending the right signals. Her lips ruffled as her head bobbed.

“Oh, Jesus!” Sherry hit me in the chest with her knuckles. “You know she’s hot right?”

“She is? Really!” My sarcastic elated surprise shocked both of them. That stopped my blowjob. I regretted trying to be funny immensely. I looked down into those brown eyes and picked up her head. Smiling, I beckoned, “C’mon.”

Adelaide grinned as I lifted her up to her feet with a gentle two-handed pressure on the back of her neck. Sherry was snickering but with my hands busy. She smuggled herself down to her knees. We weren’t moving on to the bed. I guess it was blowjob time. Adelaide’s eyes went wide.

“Christ—Wow! You—you kissed me?” She laughed. She looked down. Sherry was very skilled, very loud, and very mobile. Her head snicker-snacked, chicken-bobbed, and corkscrewed. Her tongue was suffering through an earthquake. My leg bones and spine tremored in sympathy. Adelaide pushed my nose up so I’d look at her. “Hey?”

I kissed her again. It seemed to shock her despite how we had eagerly done it earlier. I had to moan so I pulled back. “Why would anyone pass up kissing you?”

“I had my mouth on your dick.”

“Yeah, that’s something I love! I show love with kissing.” I beamed. She grinned but turned away from eye contact.

“I like you.” She said. “Um, but um, what are we doing? Does she got you covered? I wanna—”

Sherry pulled off of me and spittle ejected as her mouth broke its seal. I was wet further than her mouth had reached.

“Get down here and help.” Sherry rolled her eyes and grabbed Adelaide’s hand. I was grinning. This was the first time I had the vantage point of two women kneeling before me. I was slipping my hands into their hair.

“You’re not going back up, Sheryl? Maybe we could work more as a tag team?” Adelaide asked me.

“Maybe when we get to fucking, Abigail,” Sherry made Adelaide sheepish for not using the right name. I tapped their heads and they made up, or seemed to in their eyes. Sherry notched it down a little when she told Adelaide, “For now, let’s, uh, pop his seal once together first. He’s usually good for a second round that’s more longer and satisfying than his first.”

“How though? There’s only one, The Sex. I guess, you then me then me then you?” Adelaide’s nose scrunched as she looked on so close to my big dick. I could see Sherry determined to prevent the name from catching on.

“Sure, but make sure you’re licking and running your tongue over his cock when you can’t get the head in.” Sherry declared and pulled me left to her mouth. Adelaide looked up at me, shocked and confused. Sherry did her magic for just a couple of seconds. She dragged off and aimed towards Adelaide.

“Get in there!” I encouraged. I let out a quavered moan when Adelaide sucked me in. She wasn’t as messy as Sherry. Suck, lick, and a little twist. Her lips moved slower and she spent most of her time looking up through bangs I had to clear away. She tried to pull off for Sherry and the black girl grabbed the back of Adelaide’s head and rammed a mouth down my dick. The explosion of spit matched the widening of Adelaide’s eyes.

“Got yourself a rookie, Will.” Sherry laughed.

“Would you like it if I did that to you!” Adelaide growled at Sherry when she pulled off of me.

“Hell yeah! And use both hands, put all your muscles into it! I want you kicking off the floor and trying to get my nose into his prostate through the front!” Sherry triggered not dissimilar, but differently motivated, amused looks on Adelaide and my faces. Sherry turned her grin up to me. “I’m still working on the real deep stuff.”

“One of you suck, the other one start licking.” I got them going with a raised eyebrow. Sherry started up her messy slurp. Adelaide sidled into the base. Their cheeks touched. They flinched, I pushed their heads closer together.

Sherry was much more willing to slide off her mouth and pass the torch to Adelaide. My cock slid in and out of wet lips. I felt tongues under, beside, and once along the top of me. My fingers, flinching and spasming like the rest of me, were knotted in black hair. Sherry’s tangled and curled quickly into a mess. Adelaide’s resisted but I persisted.

They both had a hand near my balls. Sherry liked to squeeze and roll them. Adelaide brushed them with her ring and pinky fingers as she held the base of my cock. She aimed me left or right as mouths descended. Adelaide descended, Sherry ascended. They hit a rhythm. I was in awe of watching both women in tune. I moaned and panted. I could feel the rising pressure.

Sherry noticed. Her hand slapped onto the root of my cock and she started pumping. Like her mouth, her hand was manic and forceful. Adelaide retreated after taking a pair of knuckles to the nose. I think that was planned. It was clear; I was near the limit. Sherry engulfed me. Adelaide couldn’t find an inch to place her mouth. Sherry ramped up the handjob. I watched Adelaide sink down and felt my ball get surrounded by her mouth.

I do not know how many gr’s, agh’s, wo’s, and exclamation points are needed to transcribe the noise I bellowed as I loosed myself onto Sherry’s tongue. I made it all with a goofy smile. I inched back, through aftershocks, slowly extricating myself from sensuous lips, soft fingers, and confident eyes. I watched Sherry’s little tongue snake up anything on her mouth and then her throat wobbled as she swallowed.

“Oh,” I took a long and labored breath. “You didn’t save any for Adelaide.”

“What?” Adelaide asked under her furrowed brow of confusion.

“Your job to have more for Adelaide, Will.” Sherry shook her head and thrust herself to her feet with the handhold of Adelaide’s shoulder. “I’m going to grab a glass of water for you. Adelaide’s going to take you into bed.”

“I am? I am.” Adelaide nodded. I turned as Sherry walked by me swinging her hip. The girl was energy and excitement. I was happiness and fog. There was light through the haze though. The light shone even brighter as Adelaide came in on my side and ran her hand over my chest. I kissed her again, and had to chase her for a momentary flinch. She overcorrected and our faces slapped together. I chuckled and she giggled a moment after the kiss.

“Bed.” I told her. I slipped my hands onto her hips and we rushed the half a pace to the bed. We tumbled onto it hard. She rolled onto her back. I lifted myself over her. “God, you are so fucking… Here.”

“Yeah,” She nodded. I put my hand on the silk of her thong. I could smell the need running from her. I recognized the aroma as I felt the wetness on my fingers. She rolled and folded as I slipped the tiny beautiful thing over her more beautiful skin. She had a hell of an ass and the curve of her thighs up to her knees was enough to have me salivating. I almost had the thong off Adelaide’s ankles; Sherry slapped the hell out of my ass.

“Drink up, you’re not running out of steam on my watch.” Sherry laughed as Adelaide did a little double kick in the air. I traded silk for water. Sherry climbed across the body of Adelaide.

“Keep that butt moving. I’m not here for it.” Adelaide pushed Sherry with both hands. Sherry laughed as she tumbled onto the far side of the bed. I put down the empty glass on the floor.

“Well now,” I said. I looked over the girls lying side to side. Sherry was open and ready. Adelaide had her heels together. Adelaide smelled of more excitement. Sherry vibrated with more energy. I pushed Sherry further aside. “You already took yours.”

“Boo! Hiss! Open your damned legs girl!” Sherry rolled up on her hip and she took Adelaide’s left leg. The waitress had a fiery grin to her as she slid open her right. I climbed upwards between her thighs and crawled over her to kiss her. Sherry pushed my skull like she had Adelaide’s.

“Oh God!” Adelaide hissed as we broke the kiss. She rubbed her nose from where it had hit my cheekbone. With a glare to Sherry, Adelaide had taken my cock in hand. I was rising back to fighting fit with the rocking of her wrist. Sherry’s hands sliding over my shoulders and side also helped. I pushed Adelaide’s thigh up a little higher. I rolled my hand around her flesh and watched her shudder. She aimed me. “Oh my God…”

I slid through the heat of her with my eyes closed. I opened mine first.

“Hi.” I smiled once I was seated inside her.

“Hi.” She said I could hear the hammer of her heart in the way her breath fluttered out of her lips.

“Yeah, hello.” Sherry added. “It helps if you move.”

I started sliding out.

“You too, Adelaide.” Sherry poked the waitress’s shoulder. “Get those hips going. Make him know that you want him in there.”

“You feel way too big for my cunt.” Adelaide use of the c-word actually shocked me.

“There you go! Dirty mouthed slut.” Sherry’s cheer flowed out on a voice of silk.

“Who’s the slut! You’re the one who was in for ‘just a sex thing.’” Adelaide’s snap was genuine.

“Whoa! Girls!” I put the blame on both but this was kinda all Adelaide.

“Will’s the slut.” Sherry said.

“Thanks,” I smirked at her. I had to lift up to do so. Sherry squealed brightly. She grabbed my head to kiss me.

“No!” Adelaide whined but she also moaned a yes. I wasn’t quite rhythmic as I wasn’t trained in girl below me and girl beside me. Adelaide compensated. She reached up with her right hand and grabbed the headboard. That allowed her to push her snaking hips up me.

My bed rocked with our breaths. I was pulled, from lips to lips. Adelaide pulled harder. Sherry smiled when my face left hers. Adelaide’s breasts were big and rocking with the rhythm of our bodies. I took a handful and there was plenty left. She arched her back into my hand. I went from my knees to my toes. I had more power this way. She warbled.

“Listen to her.” Sherry said. “She needs more.”

“Like this. I like this. Like this.” Adelaide said around my mouth. I rose higher. She thrust with her arms and dragged with her heels. She recalibrated my rhythm, slowing me down, if I listened to Sherry and aimed for the breakaway. It was still a strong fuck. It just wasn’t crazy like Sherry.

“He’s breathing harder now. You gotta keep up. You gotta cum too.”

“I like this. Like this.” Adelaide repeated. She had her eyes closed. I kissed her throat. Sherry tugged me away.

“I want more. She’s gotta cum.” Sherry told me. She kissed me again. I tried faster but Adelaide knew what she wanted and she wanted what I was really enjoying. I was building I wasn’t flinging myself over the nearest precipice. Sherry struggled. “I’d be screaming more more more!”

“I’m not you. I like this.” Adelaide breathed. I added a bit of power. She let me, she was ready for it. Sherry squealed.

“Rub her clit!” Sherry was up against us. She nibbled the side of my neck while I kssed Adelaide. I turned. She dove for a kiss. A second more and she pulled back. I grinned evilly into Sherry’s eyes.

“You’re the one with free hands.”

“Oh God!” Adelaide’s voice hitched.

“Yeah?” Sherry frowned but her eyes were excited.

“Yeah!” I barked from several different stimuli and as an answer to the question.

“Please! Like this!” Adelaide asked. I went a little faster. A little too fast for her. I didn’t let her pull me back. I set the pace. She started keening. I felt Sherry squeeze my ass cheek. Her hand slipped over my hip and reached between us. Adelaide screeched.

“Whoa! Holy shit! What!” Adelaide changed like a light switch. Her skin was still flushed and her breath still kicking. She ejected me and scrambled out the non-Sherry side. My cock, hard and needy, dripped across her thigh. I put my hand on her cheek.

“Adelaide, I—”

“Get on Sherry!” She said with force.

“Are you OK?”

“I’m good.”

“Are you staying?” I worried.

“You heard her!” Sherry was squirreling herself underneath me. I went up on my knees and Sherry hooked her ankles behind my hips.

“I’m not going anywhere.” Adelaide assured me. She came around my back, kissing across my shoulders. She dropped down to where Sherry hand so recently lay. Sherry turned her head to Adelaide. Adelaide nodded. I took my cock and guided myself into Sherry.

“Ah, sweet fuck yeah!” Sherry clenched her fists and lifted up onto her shoulders to get me deep into her. I’d never switched to another pussy so quick before. Sherry felt bumpier. Inside she was grippier. She pulled me inward and fought me leaving. I grinned. I looked as Adelaide laid down. She seemed shocked when I leant to her but she grabbed my head and kissed her.

“C’mon! C’mon! C’mon!” Sherry started pounding her hips to mine. She was begging for some power. I smirked. I stretched out, up on my toes. I grabbed the headboard this time. Sherry’s eyes were wide as her Joker smile.

“Oh wow.” Adelaide said. “Oh wow…”

I had my hand by her down on the mattress. Adelaide rubbed that arm. She kissed that shoulder. Sherry was too short and folded to kiss like I had with Adelaide.

“Ah, Christ! Don’t breathe like that!” Sherry barked. “You gotta do me and back to Addie.”

“Well, you need to hurry it along.” I growled with less eloquence and more breathy fillers.

“So I do this?” Adelaide asked when I had turned my focus totally to Sherry. I was shocked to feel her reach between us. I turned to her as Sherry squealed.

“Oh God! Her fingers are cold and the cock in me is hot!” She explained for the room.

I grinned. I pulled my hand from the headboard, so I could balance and grab Adelaide’s neck.

“C’mon. C’mon. C’mon.” Adelaide grinned. It was a sweet cheer not the demand of Sherry’s earlier exclamation.

“I—You’re going at her hard.” I could feel her between us.

“You don’t mind?” She worried.

“I love it!” Sherry screamed. I laughed.

“I think it’s hot.”

“Good,” Adelaide sighed. “I mean, it’s a lot less freaky to reach in on a girl that it is to dive into this lesbian thing clit first.”

I breathed. I nodded. I needed my lungs to keep up with Sherry. I was focused on Adelaide. I didn’t see Sherry’s lips pulled back and her teeth clenched together. She was squeezing on me. She was leaking on me. She was strangling me inside her. She was drowning me thighs first. Adelaide yanked her fingers back in surprise.

I don’t know what Sherry said. It was aimed at Adelaide and more gobbledygook than nonsense. She was smiling though. She flipped Adelaide the bird.

“What?” Adelaide worried looking at her drippy fingers. I slowed down as Sherry snapped and cracked like a whip. I turned and took Adelaide’s fingers, index and middle, and sucked them into my mouth. She yelped with a big smile. I slapped my hand down on Sherry’s thigh and came out of her with a frothy mess.

“Oh my God.” Warbled Sherry. She grabbed Adelaide’s hair.

“Ow!” Adelaide picked out Sherry’s fingers.

“On your back, girl.” Sherry pushed my hip. “C’mon, in before she looks.”

“Looks where?” Adelaide met my eyes and then looked back to Sherry. I eased Adelaide down onto one shoulder. She rolled flat on her back. I climbed over her knee. Her frown didn’t match the curiosity of her eyes.

“Smile.” I told her. I had never had the balls to tell a woman that before. Instead, she looked down, she reached down, she looked up, she slid herself apart.

“It looked like more when it was all spit..” Adelaide said.

I laughed. I was raw when I touched myself. I lifted her butt. I lined myself up. Sherry wiggled out of the wetness and Adelaide was shocked when Sherry cuddled in and reached across Adelaide to hug the taller woman’s torso. I sank myself into her.

“You want me to help you?” Sherry asked. Adelaide shook her head.

“Hey, Sherry?” I asked. “Do you still want more?”

“Mmhmm.” She nodded with her head on Adelaide’s breast.

“But, we’re just—”

“I meant, was once enough. You gonna come back tomorrow?” I asked.

“No one’s going to stop me.” She projected strength from her eyes and I had to smirk.

“Holy shit.” I grinned. I looked down at Adelaide. “You hear that, we’re not going to be able to keep her away.”

“So what do we do then?” Adelaide worried. We were moving steady now. Often our words had to make room for heavier breaths.

“Well, maybe she comes here for you too.”

“Nuh uh.” Sherry said. “I want The Sex.”

“I like this.” Adelaide added.

“To get what we want, to get what we like,” I grinned. “We gotta do a little extra sometimes.”

“Like what?” Adelaide asked. I picked up her fingers again.

“Oh!” Sherry asked. “Is that all?”

Adelaide wasn’t ready for a motivated Sherry. Sherry rolled another ninety degrees and took Adelaide’s breast into her mouth. Adelaide reacted with surprise. If she wasn’t watching me, she might’ve fled again. She tried to smile. Sherry reached for her clit.

I had gone from too near completion to running behind and struggling to keep up. Adelaide shed something from her shoulders. She was smiling more now, when her mouth wasn’t stuck in a moaning “Oh!”

I hurried along. I was gasping and thirsty and sore and feeling better than I ever had. Sherry slurped on Adelaide’s tit. I took a fist of Adelaide’s hair. She dragged me down, squeezing Sherry’s head between us as Adelaide and I kissed. That was about all we had.

I slipped out just before my cum followed. There were several wet spots and no one was escaping any of them. Adelaide shivered and couldn’t hold a breath. I set myself on her left. I kissed her and then I kissed Sherry over her. We all fell down.

“Hell of an afternoon.” I grinned.

“Yeah,” Adelaide nodded. “And we have all night. The rest of our lives. Or…”

“You have work tonight.” I reminded her.

“Oh, fuck… I don’t have to—”

“You should though.” I said. “If we’re not doing our best for ourselves, we’re not doing our best for each other.”

“Didn’t you ditch work? Hypocrite much?” Sherry smirked.

“Just enough,” I nodded. My phone blew up again. Sherry slid out of bed to get it. “It says front door.”

“Hang up.” I said, worried it was Raylea. “Unless you want to share me.”

“Seems to be going well so far.” Sherry shrugged. “So, yeah.”

I couldn’t stop her when she hit answer and said, “Sure, I’ll buzz you in.”

* * *