The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Different Kind of Sex Toy

Author: Bamagan

Categories: BD, DS, EX, FD, FF, FT, FU, GR, HM, IN, LA, MA, MC, MF

31. Oh I Love You My Baby Ruth

Maddie was worried and angry, and despite her fetish felt entirely done with the remote. It was just becoming too much to manage, and now it looked like it had completely rearranged someone’s life in a way that horrified her even more than it aroused her. It was hard to be sure, but it looked like the girl was going to be stuck as the infantilized slave baby of the first domme kinky enough to treat her that way. She may have been a horrible bitch to Leila in the supermarket, and perhaps for years before, but with her girlfriend’s altered memories of growing up as a bunny hybrid Madelyn wasn’t entirely sure any of the supposed bullying had actually occurred. Even if it had, it would’ve been about something completely different.

As their target turned down a gravel road not too far from the campground, Maddie suddenly realized she didn’t even know what the victim was called. Leila had been very subdued since Madelyn’s frustrated outburst, so Maddie tried to keep her voice level as she asked, “What’s this girl’s name, anyway?”

Leila quietly responded, “Ruth Bergen. Or it was when I knew her. I suppose she might have gotten married since she moved away, so she could be called something else now.”

Maddie nodded and replied, “If she’s married, hopefully we can convince her husband, or wife or whatever, that her new kinks are really a plus. God, that’ll be an impossible conversation to have.” Noticing that Leila cringed slightly at the irritated tone creeping back into her voice, Maddie reached over and put a hand on her girlfriend’s naked thigh. “Leila, honey, I’m not mad at you, I’m mad at the situation. I mean, after all I’ve done, I can’t blame you any more than myself. Yes, I wish you hadn’t zapped her, but I’d be a huge hypocrite to give you a hard time about it.”

Leila put her own hand on Maddie’s and stroked it gently. “Thanks for saying that. And I promise, I’m really, truly sorry! I’ll never touch the thing again, I swear! It was so much worse than I expected, but I guess it’s a tiny silver lining that we at least know who got zapped rather than it being some random person at the campground or a store or even just someone driving by. I guess there’s no way we can really fix what happened, but we can at least do our best to make up for it, right?”

Maddie smiled wanly at the pleading tone in Leila’s voice at the end, and squeezing her girlfriend’s thigh she replied, “Yeah, we’ll do our best. And who knows, maybe somehow things will work out for the best in the end. So far everyone else seems to be pretty happy with what’s happened. Maybe our luck will hold.”

* * *

Allie was perusing her socials and enjoying seeing the positive responses to her video with Cassie topping her. She was debating the possibility of asking the sexy redhead to join her again, although the domme would probably drive another hard bargain. That was fine in an abstract sense, since Allison enjoyed haggling, but there might be more profitable alternatives. Her petplay videos were getting somewhat fewer views than the less fetishy clips, but the people watching them were desperate for more and willing to pay. Angel would almost certainly be willing to make some more content, and people who noticed their physical similarity were begging for a Mama Cat and Kitten video. Allie smiled, thinking, “If only they knew!”

Hoshi had also seemed very agreeable and people had gone crazy about her, especially once they concluded she wasn’t on any streaming sites. Apparently the thought that the puppy girl Princess was a ‘cam virgin,’ coupled with her youth and beauty, was driving some folks wild. Allie didn’t know how to contact the girl directly but she made a mental note to get the info from Jenny when her mom got home.

A new message came in, and seeing that it was from Ms. Blanton of the escort agency, Allie quickly opened it, getting very excited as she read the contents.

Good day, Allison! I just wanted to let you know that your test results came back yesterday and everything is in order on that front. It’s not ordinarily the kind of thing I would bother sending a special message about, of course, but it just so happens that you’ve already got a potential client! It’s a woman, age 34, who is looking for a young lady to roleplay with her on Friday. She requested you specifically after she viewed your profile. She’s a new client but we already ran the background check and there were no red flags, and she went to the clinic this morning, so if that clears as well we can make arrangements for you to meet her Friday evening. I’m sending you further details, as her requests are kind of… niche, but you implied you were down for just about anything. Get back to me as soon as you have a chance to look the packet over, please. Cheers!

Allie’s eyebrows raised a bit as she read the scenario the woman wanted to play out, as it was certainly a bit kinky, but nothing that raised her hackles. In fact, the more she thought about it the more exciting the idea became. She quickly responded to the message with an affirmative and spent the rest of the afternoon fantasizing about drinking a woman’s milk for their mutual sexual pleasure. By the time the confirmation and other details came in Allie had already gotten herself off twice to the mental image, and looked forward to several more.

Tina had been antsy all morning at the thought that she wouldn’t see her lovers again until Saturday at the earliest. She wasn’t even sure she should call them that, given that she felt like a third wheel to their obviously intense passion for one another. Sure, they were amazingly attractive to her and they seemed to be equally into Tina, although she was certain they were still more into each other. It made her feel a little hurt and depressed, but to be fair, she had kind of thrust herself into their sex life uninvited, so they probably wouldn’t ever be a true triad, she admitted morosely.

Tina grimaced at the thought of having to express her milk by hand for the next several days, and in her desperation she suddenly started considering hiring someone to drain her tits. The idea was astonishing and shameful, but she couldn’t dismiss it, at least not until she did some research. It wouldn’t be a long term solution, obviously; she made pretty good money at her job but not enough to splurge on prostitutes more than occasionally, and her particular needs would likely cost extra. It took a little digging but Tina finally located a discreet escort agency located not far away and started perusing the profiles of the young women employed there.

As soon as Tina saw the profile for a girl named Allison she knew that was who she wanted to hire. The girl’s dark hair and face reminded her of Madelyn, one of the two centers of her sexual world these days, so the choice was clear. Tina immediately called in and found out the process was a little more complicated than she thought, but she was committed and cleared her schedule for the day to head off into the city for a medical exam. She decided to get herself a new cocktail dress while there, since her breasts had swelled a bit from the milk and made her old one a poor fit.

As soon as Tina got the confirmation from the agency that the young lady in question was willing to meet her and indulge her desires, and that all other details had been arranged satisfactorily, she placed reservations at her own restaurant. It might seem like a cheap thing to do, taking a date to place you got a discount at, but desperate times called for desperate measures, and it was, at least, a reasonably fancy restaurant. The girl had not been working at the agency long, as far as Tina could tell, so perhaps she wouldn’t yet be expecting wining and dining from millionaires as part of the experience. Tina resolved to keep her fingers crossed, as soon as she was done using them to relieve the pressure in her breasts and loins.

* * *

Miguel had just gotten home after the class he shared with Dana and Cassie. He was a little concerned about both of his girlfriends, as he thought of them, because they had seemed rattled by how sexually demanding Dana had been the night before. Truth to tell, Miguel had been a little worried, too, but had found himself well up to the task of servicing the two lovely does as often as they wanted. He was definitely paying the price now, though, as he was sore everywhere and stiff everywhere except his worn-out cock. He sighed in relief as he stripped off and collapsed on the couch. He thought about maybe starting on some homework or playing a video game to relax. His mind was still debating the merits when one of his three roommates walked in from the kitchen.

“Dude, what the fuck!” yelled Derek, a weedy blonde guy who played soccer for the school.

Miguel raised his head wearily, massaging the base of one of his antlers and asked, “What? Why are you yelling?”

“Because you’re buck naked on the couch, asshole! Go put some fucking clothes on, or stay in your room if you want your cock swinging around! I don’t fucking want to see that shit, dude!”

Starting to get angry, Miguel yelled, “This is my fucking house, too, and if I want to walk around naked in my own home then I will goddamn walk around naked!”

As they yelled at one another, their other two roommates were drawn to the commotion, and Miguel felt betrayed when all three of them ganged up on him and demanded that he either get dressed or go to his room. He entertained a brief fantasy of ramming them with his antlers but finally bellowed, “Fuck you all, then! I’ll go to my fucking room for now, but this isn’t over! If you fuckers aren’t going to respect my personal liberties then I’ll break the goddamn lease and you can find some little boy to move in, who won’t threaten your pathetic little egos!”

Ignoring the renewed protests of his erstwhile friends, Miguel scooped up his clothes and bag and gave them the finger as he stomped off to his room.

* * *

Dana was having a similar argument at her own apartment. Like Miguel, she had immediately gotten undressed when she got home, but her two roommates were sitting at the kitchen table having dinner and watched, astonished, as Dana disrobed right in front of them. Sighing in relief as she tossed her bra on the pile of clothes, Dana looked at her gawking roommates and asked, “What?”

Stacia and Elena looked at each other, as if seeking confirmation that they weren’t hallucinating, then looked back at Dana. “Why did you strip in front of us?” Elena finally asked, hesitantly.

Dana shrugged as she walked to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottled water. “It just feels better to be naked at home. You should try it sometime, I bet you’ll agree.”

Elena just looked disbelieving but Stacia scoffed and asked, “Did you hit your head? Or take some drugs? You used to be terrified of dressing sexy for clubbing, and now you’re all, ‘la-la-la, let’s be naked?’ I don’t think so! What’s the prank?”

Dana shook her head as she guzzled the water, feeling very hot despite the lack of constricting clothing. “It’s not a prank,” she insisted, “It just feels really sexy to be naked and desired.” Reaching down to rub her rapidly blossoming pussy lips, Dana purred, “Wouldn’t you agree?” as she tossed aside the empty water bottle and massaged her clit with the freed hand.

Struck speechless by the inexplicable display, both girls got up, looking unsure about whether they wanted to run from the room or shout at Dana to have some respect. Their eyes dilated and they sniffed the air unconsciously instead, and both slowly made their way toward their roommate, who hopped up to put her naked ass on the kitchen counter and invited her friends, “Mmm, come have a taste!”

* * *

Maddie and Leila were surprised at just how far out in the boonies Ruth apparently lived and were starting to wonder if she’d noticed them following her and was just driving around to prevent them from finding her home. She finally turned into a driveway that led through a small copse of pines and opened out into a rather spacious clearing filled with tall grass, old cars and appliances, and a rundown trailer. Ruth looked surprised at first as she got out of her car, then angry when she saw who her visitors were.

“What the fuck are you dykes doing, following me home?! If you don’t fuck off right now I’m calling the fucking sheriff!” she yelled as soon as Maddie and Leila got out of their car.

“Shut the fuck up, you brat, or I’ll fucking spank you!” snarled Maddie, figuring her best bet for controlling the situation was to play into the new fetishes Ruth was developing. Some traits seemed to emerge more quickly than others, but forcing the issue probably wouldn’t hinder the kinks from happening.

Ruth and Leila looked stunned at Madelyn’s dominant and aggressive tone, and though her mouth opened and closed several times, Ruth remained quiet for the time being. “That’s better,” said Madelyn as she walked over to the astonished girl. Looking around, she asked, “Is anybody else here? Are you expecting anyone?”

Ruth shook her head nervously and answered, “No, ma’am, I live here alone.”

The girl’s lip trembled as she announced that fact, and Madelyn nodded but corrected her, saying, “You must call me Mommy.” Ruth whimpered and collapsed to her knees in the grass, staring up at the brunette in bewilderment and some fear. Maddie beckoned to Leila, who approached hesitantly, and introduced her, “And from now on you’ll call Leila ‘Mama,’ do you understand?”

Ruth nodded her head fervently and stared at the two women with growing adulation. She squeezed her legs together in obvious sexual excitement and began quietly whining. Maddie knelt down and took one of Leila’s lower nipples between her fingers, squeezing gently until a few drops of milk appeared on its tip. “I think Baby Ruth is just cranky because she hasn’t had any milk today. Crawl over here and have some supper, Baby.”

Ruth let out a delighted gurgling noise and crawled awkwardly over to Mama and latched on, to Leila’s obvious pleasure. Madelyn took a moment to scan the new girl with the remote while she was distracted with suckling. Maddie was expecting to see ‘SUB’ and probably a low ‘F’ rating and high ‘M,’ based on the way Ruth had talked and acted. What the remote actually displayed was ‘SLV’ followed by F20/M55. Presumably the first three letters stood for ‘slave,’ which must have been what the remote meant by ‘two rungs down,’ from three to one. Probably that meant she had always been submissive, but now she was about as low as a person could be. Maddie hummed deep in her throat at the thought of controlling the adult baby, and felt herself get very wet, although she tried to deny and ignore her arousal, lest it overwhelm her guilt again.

As Baby Ruth quickly drained the smaller nipples and worked her way up the bunny girl’s torso toward the main event, Madelyn stripped the submissive girl of her shoes and pants, rifling through them until she found the house keys. Unlocking the door, she and Leila half-carried Baby Ruth into the trailer and got her settled on an old, ratty couch, where she cried quietly until Mama’s breast was presented to her, allowing her to resume nursing contentedly.

Maddie was a little worried about just how quickly she and Leila had been co-opted into the familial roleplay, but she supposed it was the remote’s work, at least mostly. And judging by the groans from the bunny girl, Baby Ruth’s oral sex enhancements probably extended to nipple play as well, although it might just be Leila’s hypersensitivity. “It’s getting so hard to keep track these days!” Maddie lamented. As she watched the girl clumsily paw at her breasts and crotch, Madelyn took pity and pulled the panties away, but whether because of the remote or just inexperience, Ruth still wasn’t getting much accomplished. Sighing, Maddie stripped her own clothes off and arranged herself on the couch so that she could rub her pussy against her new sub’s twat.

Madelyn finally allowed herself to acknowledge just how turned on she was as her slick folds slipped against the equally aroused lips of Baby Ruth. She wasn’t sure things were actually working out for the best, but she was certainly going to try to make the best of the situation, one cum at a time if necessary.