The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Different Kind of Sex Toy

Author: Bamagan

Categories: BD, DS, EX, FD, FF, FT, FU, GR, HM, IN, LA, MA, MC, MF

32. Dramatic Reveals

Dana cooed with delight as Stacia and Elena competed for the privilege of licking her wet and fragrant snatch. She had never been particularly attracted to women in the past, other than the usual idle appreciation of a good-looking lady, but she basically considered Cassie to be her girlfriend at this point, albeit as part of a threesome. Even with that experience broadening her horizons, however, she would not in a million years have expected to seduce her roommates, nor that it would be so easy. Yet here they all were, having a little group sex in their kitchen, all on a whim, apparently.

Dana was certain her roomies were straight, and Stacia was even a little bit of a homophobe, but their eager greediness to slurp up her leaking juices just seemed to amplify her lust. She grasped their heads in either hand and held them tightly between her legs as she came explosively, splattering her new lovers with droplets of her lust. Too sensitive for the moment to bear any further stimulation of her folds, she clamped her thighs together and hissed, “Kiss each other, lick my juices off your faces…”

Elena responded promptly, with Stacia lagging by only a few seconds. Dana played with her breasts while she watched her friends seek out the stains of her climax with their small, pink tongues, happily swabbing them away. They continued kissing even after their pussy-wetted faces were wiped clean, and Elena was tentatively exploring Stacia’s curves with one hand. Stacia still seemed more stiff and resistant, but responded willingly enough when Dana demanded, “Go ahead, feel free to touch each other!”

Elena again seemed more willing to push the boundaries and eventually reached into Stacia’s pants with a probing hand, although the slacks were too tight to allow much room for movement. Feeling recovered and ready for more action, Dana tutted, “That won’t do at all! We should all be naked for this, don’t you two agree?” The girls nodded obediently and started haphazardly removing their clothes; with Dana assisting, all three women were soon completely nude. Not wanting to get the kitchen any dirtier than it was, the contagiously lustful young woman led her friends to Elena’s bedroom, since she had the largest bed.

Once the trio were comfortably settled, Dana took the chance to explore her friend’s bodies with eyes and hands. She started with Elena, since her pale skin and blonde hair were the least like Dana’s own almond-colored flesh and dark hair. Elena was evidently one of those girls who didn’t care for pubes, and her mound was so soft and smooth Dana assumed she must have waxed, and probably lotioned it regularly. With her slender build and small breasts, the lack of hair made Elena look quite young, although she was actually 22. Dana nuzzled her face into the silky smooth folds and was pleased to learn that her friend was wet and ready, and her juices were surprisingly tart. “Stacia, lick my pussy, please!” moaned Dana as she enjoyed the delicate petals in front of her.

Stacia once again hesitated for a few moments, but once she got her face between Dana’s legs she licked and nibbled with gusto. The pheromones Dana was putting out tended to enhance both sensitivity and endurance, and the effects got stronger with greater exposure. Therefore, it took very little time for Elena and Dana to reach their respective peaks, and both her friends were amused at the strained faces and high-pitched whining noises the blonde made when she came.

They switched positions then, with Elena eagerly sampling Dana’s humid crease while Stacia laid back to receive, more willing to accept than to give it seemed. Stacia’s skin tone was a shade or two darker than her roommate’s, and she also sported a bush of dark curls, although her pubes were more sparse and wispy than Dana’s thick pubic pelt. Dana ran her fingers through the soft hairs appreciatively as she sampled the moisture beading the very petite labia of Stacia’s pussy. She found it to be pungent and rather piquant, and thought she enjoyed it the most of the three quims she had now tasted.

The three friends continued to fuck each other through the evening and into the night, forgoing dinner and chores, before they reached a level of satiation and exhaustion too complete for even Dana’s pheromones to overcome. One by one, they collapsed in a pile of flesh, enjoying the deep sleep of total satisfaction.

* * *

Maddie moaned softly as she grinded her cunt against Baby Ruth’s. Her mind control fetish was flaring up again, adding another layer of heat to her arousal, making her bite her lip as she watched Leila’s former bully suckling passively from the bunny babe’s bounteous bosom. Maddie suppressed a giggle at the alliteration in her head, then increased the speed and intensity of her tribbing. On top of what the remote had reduced the recently bitchy young lady to, the milk she was currently imbibing was going to increase her attraction to ‘Mama Leila.’ Maddie fully intended to suckle Ruth herself, which would probably only help with installing the triggers she intended to plant; the fact that it would be erotic in its own right and relieve some of the pressure in her boobs was a happy bonus.

Leila was tickling the folds of her pussy with one hand while the other was moving between Baby Ruth’s head, holding it to her teat, and across the girl’s back, breasts, and shoulders; anywhere she could reach, basically. Ruth’s own hands had finally settled for gently grasping the tit she was nursing from, giving it tender squeezes from time to time. Maddie massaged her own breasts in sympathy, shooting a stream of milk at her face to enjoy the wet warmth of her excretions. The overall perversion of the scene suddenly landed on Maddie like a physical weight and she abruptly sped up, inching closer and closer to a climax. Before she could get herself off, though, Leila breathlessly said, “Squirt for me, Maddie!”

Madelyn groaned and quivered as she slammed her hips into Ruth’s, more or less smashing their pussies together as she spewed a fountain of girlcum. Pressed together as they were, a substantial amount of Maddie’s ejaculate jetted directly into Ruth’s core, causing the infantilized girl to scream in delighted shock as it triggered her own, much less messy, climax. Maddie was making a strange yelping noise with every thrust of her hips, but finally calmed down enough to slow her motions and pull back a little to let things drain. She watched in fascination as Ruth’s pussy released much of the girlcum that had been injected; most of it was as liquid as water and running out swiftly, but some of it was thicker and more viscous, which oozed out a little at a time as the girl convulsed from the lingering echoes of her orgasm.

“Good timing,” Maddie finally managed to rasp out. Leila smiled mischievously in response. “Baby Ruth!” she then said in a commanding voice, making the sleepy girl look up blearily from Leila’s tit. “Mommy has a treat for you. Crawl over here and lick my pussy clean.”

Ruth’s eyes widened a little but she obeyed immediately, if not exactly quickly, as her limbs seemed weak from pleasure. However clumsy her body might act, though, her lips and tongue were supernaturally skilled. Almost from the moment they touched Maddie’s sensitive core the brunette found herself on the verge of another massive orgasm. Seeing her hunny bunny smirking, Maddie commanded her, “Zip those lips!” as she concentrated on reaching a good peak without an assist.

Soon, Baby Ruth was sputtering and coughing as Madelyn squirted again, albeit less than before. Leila, having nothing better to do, had been playing with her own pussy and managed to time her release to coincide with her girlfriend’s. Leila promptly passed out and Maddie might have done the same if Ruth hadn’t still been nuzzling her folds, apparently enjoying the heat and humidity and scent of sex. “That should do it,” Madelyn whispered to herself, then said in a louder voice, “Trigger Trance!”

Both Leila and Ruth soon said, “Ready for triggers.” Maddie was a little surprised that it worked on both simultaneously, but supposed that made sense. She’d just need to be careful about her two subjects accidentally overhearing commands for the other. She leaned down to whisper in Ruth’s ear, pausing for a moment to consider her word choice.

“From now on, if Leila or I say the words ‘grow up,’ you will stop pretending to be a baby,” said Maddie softly. Ruth immediately parroted the words back, so Madelyn continued with, “If Leila or I ask you a question, you will give us the most truthful answer you can.” This time Ruth did not repeat the words, which caused Madelyn to frown. Thinking back, she recalled that the triggers generally needed to be sex-related in some way, so she tried again. “If you try to lie to me or Leila, you will pinch your nipples or play with yourself in some way until you tell the truth.” That seemed to do the trick, as Ruth soon repeated it.

Deciding that that was enough for the time being, Maddie carefully moved across the couch to lean in and whisper to Leila. She wanted to experiment to see if she could tell subjects to replace one trigger with another, or otherwise modify them, and since Leila’s original trigger of stripping at Maddie’s apartment was moot now, this seemed like a good opportunity. “Leila, you will replace your trigger about stripping at my apartment with a new one. Now, if I say the words ‘bunny mode,’ you will only move by hopping or crawling.” Leila fidgeted for several moments, and just as Maddie was convinced it didn’t work, her girlfriend said, “Replacing old trigger with ‘bunny mode,’ will only hop or crawl while in bunny mode.”

Maddie hissed in pleasure and retreated to the other end of the couch again before saying, “Wake up, you two.” Leila stretched, apparently not realizing she had been tranced, while Ruth cooed happily. Needing to test her control over the girl, Maddie immediately said, “Grow up, Ruth.”

The recently infantilized girl sat up abruptly and quietly said, “Oh my god, I can’t believe we just did… all that stuff.”

“Yeah, you’re pretty kinky,” Maddie agreed, “But that’s not the important thing right now. Leila and I need to decide what to do with you, or about you, but we need information first. So tell me, as succinctly as you can, why you’re living here alone and what your general situation is. And don’t try to lie, young lady, I have ways of knowing if you’re fibbing,” she concluded ominously.

Ruth seemed terrified and humiliated, but after swallowing a few times she looked at her hands and explained, “I came out here the summer after high school ended. I was dating a guy a few years older than me, and he needed to move for his job, so I went with him. My parents were furious and threatened to disown me for being a tramp. A few months later I got pregnant. I was scared, because I didn’t have any other friends here, but Dwayne seemed happy. About a month after I found out about the baby I had a miscarriage. Dwayne didn’t believe me and accused me of having an abortion. He kicked me out.”

Maddie and Leila looked at each other as Ruth paused in her tale to sob a few times; both of them felt queasy and it showed on their faces. Ruth resumed her tale in a thicker voice. “I got a motel room for the night and the next morning I called home to ask my parents to take me back. Dwayne had called them and told them I got an abortion. They were even madder than before and told me I would never be welcome there again. I didn’t have much money or anyone else I could call. I had to blow the motel manager a few times to keep him from turning me out, until I finally managed to get a job at the supermarket. When the motel guy demanded to fuck me I ran. I spent the next few weeks homeless until I got paid, then spent some time at a different motel until I could afford that rust bucket I drive and this trailer to live in. And then today happened.”

Maddie felt like she wanted to be sick, and Leila, who had been the one to trigger the changes, was actually overcome and dashed toward the bathroom, where the sound of retching was quite audible. Ruth looked up at Maddie with tears in her eyes and asked, “What happens now, Mommy?”

Cassie had spent the day trying to learn more about the strange device that seemed to trigger the changes, but nothing she could find online seemed helpful or even relevant. Mostly she had found porn, or places to buy remote-controlled sex toys. Failing to come up with anything useful there, she turned her attention to investigating Leila, whom she suspected of being the mastermind behind the wicked plot. The girl proved to be much easier to look up, although nothing Cassie learned seemed very critical. She was 21 and studying business and accounting and worked at a restaurant, where she got mentioned several times (all positive) on its reviews. Her parents were from Iran but Leila had been born in the States. She was one of a small number of human-animal hybrids, but there was nothing interesting to learn about that so Cassie abruptly switched to researching something else instead.

In the end, Cassie reluctantly admitted she had wasted a day doing pointless online stalking. If the bunny girl really was using magic or super-advanced technology to change people into horny hybrids, it would be ridiculous to imagine she’d be posting about it online or anything so obvious. And of course, there was still a slight chance that the girl was an innocent victim of the device as well, although everything Cassie could find suggested Leila had been a bunny girl since birth.

For now, there was only one avenue of research left to pursue. Whether Maddie was culprit or conspirator or victim, she was definitely involved, so it made sense to investigate her as well. And in the case of her roommate, Cassie actually had an ace in the hole, meaning she wouldn’t need to spend hours googling the girl. Picking up her phone, Cassie sent a message to Allie, making arrangements to meet Maddie’s sister the following day. It was time to get to the bottom of things.