The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Different Kind of Sex Toy

Author: Bamagan

Categories: BD, DS, EX, FD, FF, FT, FU, GR, HM, IN, LA, MA, MC, MF

33. Bottoms Up and Morning After Regrets

Jenny, Allie, and Bubbles were lined up on the floor enjoying their breakfasts. Bubbles was having tuna, while Angel and AllieCat were slurping up yogurt. Bubbles attended to her own grooming after her meal, but the naked women elected to lick each other’s faces clean of the residues of their not-so-fancy feasts. They were glad to have this time together, as Jenny had been working a lot the last few days, leaving relatively little opportunity for Angel to come out. For her part, Allie had been doing more custom videos, usually involving her fursona, and assuring her viewers that she was perfectly willing to get fucked by a guy and let him cum on her face, as soon as she could locate the right kind of man.

Finished with their morning ritual, Angel reached up to remove her collar, signaling to AllieCat that it was time to be people for a little while. Allie pouted a little but complied, and the naked mother and daughter knelt on the floor of the kitchen to have a conversation.

“So, what are your plans for the day?” asked Jenny. “You said something about probably being gone all night?”

“Yeah, I might gone for two nights, actually,” answered Allie. “I was going to get together with Kat again this evening. Like you, she’s been at her day job all week; we haven’t had a chance to hook up, so we’ll probably spend the night together. I was going to run some errands in town on the way there, and visit with another friend. Plus, I’ve now got a date in town for Friday night, so if Maddie and her roommate don’t mind I may just crash at her apartment tomorrow afterwards, since she’s off camping with her ‘hunny bunny!’”

Jenny raised an eyebrow and inquired, “When you say date…?”

“When I say date, I mean a kinky older woman is paying me a nice pile of money so she can have her way with me,” confirmed Allison. “But don’t worry mom, you’ll always get a family discount!” she giggled, making her mother try to resist giggling as well, despite her clear desire to scowl disapprovingly.

“Hmph!” grunted Jenny, “I raised you to be more respectful than that!” Smiling once more, she added, “Well, I guess it will be a lonely couple of days for me! I should be done with the project today so I was hoping to spend some time with AllieCat tomorrow, but I guess I’ll swing by and see Hoshi, maybe she’ll be down for a play date.”

“I’m super jealous now!” pouted Allie, “I really want to see her again, she’s such a cutie! Maybe we can invite her and Maddie’s girlfriend over on Sunday? You said they’re into the whole petplay thing, too, right?”

“Yeah, that sounds like a really good idea!” agreed Jennifer. “I’m not sure if Hoshi knows we’re related, though. I might try sounding her out when I see her, otherwise we’ll just have to be really careful what we say. Well, when we’re actually talking and not barking or mewling or whatever.”

“That sounds doable, I guess. Hey! As long as we’re inviting people, would you mind if ask Kat to join us, too? I’m pretty sure she’d be fine with us all being petgirls, although she might not join us. She can play an Owner, though, or at least run her camera to get some good video of us all! I’ll totally split the proceeds with everyone if we post anything.”

Jenny got a little thrill at the idea of Angel being a porn star and quickly agreed, “I’m fine with that, but I can’t speak for anyone else. I guess you can have Kat bring her things just in case, and if anyone’s not okay with that, maybe we can arrange something on the side with those that are.”

Allie surged in to give her mother a deep kiss, mumbling, “My mommy is such a smart, sexy lady!” between caresses. Jenny returned the kiss with equal passion, letting her hands fall to her daughter’s ass, squeezing it lustfully. Soon Allie’s hand was tickling her mother’s folds, and Jenny slid one of hers down her daughter’s crack to return the favor, leaving her thumb pressing against Allison’s asshole. Both women were moaning when Jenny suddenly broke the kiss and looked at Allie in amazement. “What’s wrong, mom?” she asked.

“It just occurred to me that we’ve never had sex!” Jenny replied. Seeing Allison’s perplexed look, she quickly clarified, “I mean, everything we’ve done together has been with me as Angel, or at least in my cat mode before I had a Pet Name. I think on some level that never seemed quite like real incest, since I wasn’t a person at the time.”

“So what are you saying, mom? You want us to stop? Or put our collars back on?” Allie questioned.

Jenny got a thoughtful look and said, “Actually, I think I want you to go get your strap-on so I can fuck you with it before I go to work.”

Allie looked stunned but then grinned gleefully, bouncing to her feet and rushing upstairs as she said, “I’ll meet you in your room!”

Jenny followed at a more sedate pace, slightly shocked at herself, more at the realization of just how compartmented her mentality had been than at the upcoming sex acts, which after all were just variations on a theme at this point. She was a little worried that she might be going insane, but if that was the case, it looked like everyone she knew in the area was insane, too, and yet they all seemed pretty happy lately. Her relationship with her daughters had never felt stronger. “If this is crazy, sign me up for more!” she muttered to herself as she entered her room, followed by her younger daughter moments later.

Allie handed the harness to her mother, who noticed that the dildo attached to it was larger than the one Allison had used on her. Her daughter busied herself setting up her phone on the dresser, saying, “I hope you don’t mind me recording this, but I know it’s going to be super-hot and my subscribers have been asking for another clip of me getting fucked with a strap-on!”

Jenny raised her eyebrow again and wondered, “Another one?” She dismissed the thought a moment later, deciding it must have been one of the things Allie and Kat had done together, and it wasn’t really her business whose rubber cock her daughter fucked, anyway. She settled herself on the bed, kneeling toward the center, as Allie gave the camera some introductory remarks.

Joining her mother on the bed, Allison quickly started licking and sucking on the dildo, covering it with saliva. Jenny cooed and petted her daughter’s hair, murmuring, “That’s mommy’s good girl.” Allie stared up with her eyes and cheeks blazing, and Jenny’s pussy quivered to see such a look of lust and adulation in her younger daughter’s gaze. She started moving her hips a little, gently fucking Allie’s face with her cock, then becoming more forceful as she realized her daughter was clearly a champ at swallowing a dick. It seemed like Allison was only making gagging noises to play up to the camera, as she was taking the entire length with no other sign of discomfort or distress.

By a shared look, they agreed that it was time to move things along, and Allie dramatically coughed up the dildo, clearly hoping that the strands of saliva connecting it to her mouth would show up on the recording. Jenny smiled and petted her daughter’s hair some more before saying, “Show mommy your sweet little pussy, Allie!”

Allison grinned and said, “Yes, mommy!” before turning around, giving the camera a side view, and wiggling her butt in eagerness.

Jenny gave her daughter’s ass a hard slap and said, “This asshole is gaping wide open! How do you explain that?”

Allie flinched at the unexpected slap, as well as at the turn things were taking, but replied, “I just removed my butt plug, mommy!”

“Naughty little kitten! For a moment I thought you were inviting me to stick this big rubber dick up your ass. Is that what you were doing, baby girl? Did you want mommy to fuck your ass?”

“No, mommy! Please, fuck my pussy! It’s so wet and needy!”

Jenny slid her hand down and tickled her daughter’s folds, which were exactly as reported. “Ooh, yes, that’s a very hungry pussy. Well, since you lost your tail, I’ll let you borrow mine.”

Jenny turned her ass toward the camera and pulled her tail out slowly, then nudged Allie to present to the lens as well, who readily obliged. Allison groaned and sighed as the silicone base of her mother’s tail, still warm from being in Jenny’s ass, slid into her own recesses. “That’s more like it!” purred Jenny, shuffling them around again so they were side-on to Allie’s phone. She then slid the dildo into her daughter’s cunt from behind, fucking her doggy style. “Kitty style!” she mentally amended, leaning down to nibble on the back of AllieCat’s neck as she built up speed and force with her thrusts.

AllieCat was mewling and moaning, clearly loving the feeling of being pounded while wearing the tail plug. Jenny was a novice at using a harness and wasn’t herself receiving the full benefit of the pleasure it could give the one doing the pushing, but the scenario was so hot she was on the edge of orgasm anyway. She spanked Allie’s ass again and gasped out, “You’re not going to forget your tail again, are you, kitten?”

“No, mommy!” wailed Allison, crying more from lust than the small amount of pain the slap caused.

“I think you need a little more discipline to make sure the lesson sticks!” growled Jenny, who started spanking Allison much harder than she ever had before. Indeed, she had only rarely resorted to physical punishments when her daughters were growing up, finding that a single swift swat was usually enough to make them fall in line, at least while their mother was in sight.

Allie clearly loved the physicality of their new game, theatrically yelling, “I’ll be better, mommy!” or some similar refrain after each blow. After about the tenth or twelfth smack on her ass, AllieCat wailed, “Mommy, you’re making me cum!” The last word turned into a guttural groan as her orgasm shook her from head to toe, and Jenny was a little surprised to feel a small amount of squirt sprinkling her legs; most of it had been blocked by the dildo buried in her daughter’s snatch and was dripping out to the sides or down the shaft.

Jenny waited until Allie’s quivering had mostly subsided before grabbing her hair and gently but insistently turning her around, presenting the dildo to her daughter’s mouth, and saying, “Be a good kitten and lick your cream off mommy’s dick, dear!” Allie tiredly swallowed the cum-coated cock, gazing up at her mother with a look of dazed satisfaction. Jenny was hoping to get Allie to return the favor but her phone sounded an incoming message, which reminded her that she needed to leave for work very soon.

Jenny scowled and petted her daughter’s head, grumbling, “Mommy has to go to work now, so she needs her tail back. If you’re a good kitten, maybe mommy will let you fuck her next time, instead!”

* * *

Dana yawned and stretched, feeling unusually relaxed, and warm on some sides but cold on others. As she snuggled up to a breast, she dimly realized that the warmth was from other bodies, which reminded her that the relaxation was no doubt due to all the sex she’d had with Stacia and Elena last night. Suddenly wide awake, she shot up and looked around, seeing that all three girls were piled up on Elena’s bed, as naked as newborns, and that the coldness she was feeling was from the large wet patch they were laying on.

Dana started trying to climb out of the pile, but only succeeded in waking the other two girls, as both were entwined with her and each other. They likewise seemed confused at first, but that quickly gave way to screeches and screams as their brains booted up and reminded them of the events of the previous day. The other two girls scrambled for pillows or blankets to conceal their nudity, disentangling themselves from each other in the process. They all stood on different sides of the bed, staring at one another.

Elena just seemed shocked and unsure, but Stacia was beside herself with rage. “Bollera! What did you do to us?! Did you drug us?!”

Dana was crying and shaking her head, repeating the word, “No,” over and over again. As Stacia continued to hurl verbal abuse, Dana finally cried out, “I don’t know what happened, I swear! I just came home and felt like I should be naked, and then I got really horny, and then you two seemed to get horny also, and we all just started fucking! It doesn’t make sense, I know it doesn’t make sense, but I promise, it’s nothing I did!”

Stacia had stopped yelling long enough to listen to Dana’s tearful protestation of innocence, but she clearly wasn’t buying it. Before Stacia could resume her tirade, however, Elena finally spoke up to say, “I think she’s telling the truth, Stace.”

Stacia glowered and snarled, “Why are you taking her side? Are you gay, too?”

Elena blushed and chose to ignore the second question, simply saying, “She couldn’t have drugged us because she’d been gone all night. Whatever triggered the… stuff, happened almost as soon as she got here. She didn’t give us anything, there was no chance. If we were drugged, it was in her water bottle, which came from the supermarket, and in our food, and that was delivered.”

Stacia fumed but couldn’t immediately think of an objection. She finally growled out, “I’m going to go get a blood test to see if I’ve been drugged. I think you two should do the same.”

Elena called out, “That’s no good, it’s already been too long!” but their roommate stomped away, unheeding.

“Thanks for believing me,” Dana whispered, still crying quietly.

“That’s okay,” replied Elena, blushing. “I think we should probably dump everything in the fridge, though, just to be on the safe side. Would you take care of that? I need to… uh, wash my sheets.”

Dana blushed and nodded, padding out of the bedroom and wondering just how the whole thing had happened.