The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Different Kind of Sex Toy

Author: Bamagan

Categories: BD, DS, EX, FD, FF, FT, FU, GR, HM, IN, LA, MA, MC, MF

35. Collusion and Confession

Allie juggled her packages as she knocked on the door to her sister’s apartment, although she knew Madelyn was off somewhere with Leila at the moment. It had been Maddie’s roommate Cassie who invited Allison to visit, although she had been a little coy about the reason for the invitation. Allie supposed she might want to have sex again, which was perfectly fine as long as the redhead was willing to engage in some tit-for-tat, so to speak. The door soon opened to reveal the attractive nude woman, who looked a little nervous as she waved Allison inside.

“Thanks for dropping by,” said Cassie as she shut the door.

“It was no problem,” replied Allie, setting her bags on the floor near the couch. “I had some shopping I wanted to do in town anyway, and this is actually pretty convenient for my evening plans.”

Recognizing the bags as being from the local sex store, Cassie smirked and remarked, “It looks like you have some fairly naughty evening plans.”

“Yep!” confirmed Allison excitedly, “I’m meeting my friend Katrina and we’re going to fuck each other on camera again. That reminds me, I need to get your financials if you want your cut from the video we did.”

Cassie had almost forgotten that there was a recording of her fucking Maddie’s sister, but she felt a flare of arousal at the knowledge that people were paying money to see her naked and having sex. Distracted for the moment from her mission, Cassie and Allie got the payment issue sorted out, and while they waited for things to sync Cass asked, “So what’s in the bags? You already seemed to have a fair number of toys.”

Allie smiled and said, “I’ll show you!” Reaching into one of the sacks she pulled out a cat tail butt plug, still in its box. “My alias is AllieCat. Kind of clichéd, I know, but I’m leaning into it so I got a bunch of cat accessories. I actually got spares of most of it, in case I can convince Katrina to become ‘Kat’ for an evening.”

The sight of the tail plug set alarm bells off in Cassie’s head and reminded her of the reason she invited Maddie’s sister over in the first place. “So you’re into pet play, huh?” she asked, trying to sound casually interested. “How long has that been going on?”

“Not long, honestly,” admitted the brunette. “I mean, I’ve been considering it for a few weeks but I guess I only committed to it in the last few days. I’m pretty excited about it, though!”

“Who introduced you to the kink?” Cassie inquired, still making an effort to seem only mildly curious.

Allie hesitated for a moment before answering, “A friend.”

Cassie could tell Allison was not being honest, or at least not entirely open, so she abandoned pretense and demanded, “Was Maddie involved, too?”

Allie blushed and remained silent for several seconds, apparently having some kind of inner debate, before she finally responded, “Yes, she was, but it wasn’t her idea. A mutual acquaintance introduced both of us to it. How did you know? Did she mention it?”

Cassie smiled grimly at having her hypothesis seemingly confirmed, but answered, “Not exactly. She and her girlfriend were having some loud sex the other day, involving petplay, and then you showed me your tail…”

Allie looked a little bit relieved and laughed quietly, “Yeah, well, it’s pretty hot, and to be honest, Maddie has the best tasting pussy in the world.”

Cassie was a little startled at hearing such an admission, but it just reinforced how powerful the remote control must really be, and how vital it was that she took it away from Leila as soon as possible. Something about the determined look on the redhead’s face seemed to get Allie thinking, and she suddenly gasped and exhaled, “Oh, geez, you’ve been fucking my sister, haven’t you?”

It was Cassie’s turn to blush as she was outed, although she was defiant as she confirmed Allie’s guess, “Yeah, we’ve hooked up a few times, not that there’s anything wrong with that!”

Allie nodded her head in agreement, saying, “I wasn’t trying to suggest it was wrong, I was just wondering why you were so interested in Maddie’s sex life. I guess now I know.”

Cassie realized the misunderstanding would be a good cover in case Allie was inclined to mention their conversation to her sister, so she shrugged and said, “I’m not jealous or anything, I was just curious about the new kinks and wondering if it was a one-off or the new normal.”

Allison admitted, “As far as that goes, I don’t know. I guess you’ll have to ask her when she gets back.”

Cassandra agreed, “Yeah, it’s not super urgent or anything. I really appreciate you swinging by to talk to me about this, by the way.”

“As long as I’m here, though, there’s actually something I wanted to ask you,” said Allie. To Cassie’s inquisitive look, she answered, “I’m spending the night with my friend Katrina, but I have a date with someone else Friday night, here in town, and I was wondering if you would mind me crashing in Maddie’s room afterwards, so I don’t have to find a ride back to the ’burbs so late in the evening. I wouldn’t be bringing the date here, just sleeping it off once we’re done doing whatever.”

Cassie considered the matter for a few seconds; she didn’t want to say no, but she had planned to invite Dana and Miguel over and wasn’t sure how that would all work out. “I’m planning to have some friends over that evening,” she admitted, “And they might be staying the night, too. I don’t suppose it would be a problem, but last time they stayed over we didn’t get a lot of sleep, so we might still be going at it whenever you get in.”

Allie laughed gleefully and said, “Wow, I’m going to love this college, it seems like it’s group sex all around!”

Cassie smirked as she replied, “I don’t think Maddie and I are the most representative samples of the student body, to be honest.”

“Well, I kind of hope I get in early enough to meet your friends, they definitely sound like the kind of folks I’d like to know,” teased Allison. “But in the meantime, I have several hours to kill, and I feel like I should do something to thank you for agreeing to let me stay over Friday night. Would you like to help me break in my new toys?”

Cassie’s arousal, which had faded slightly during their conversation, revved back up a little at the offer. “I think I’ll pass on the petplay, if that’s okay,” she said, “But I’d definitely be happy to pound that pussy of yours again!”

“It’s a deal!” agreed Allie as she began undressing. “Are you sure you don’t want just a little petplay? I have a collar and leash!”

Cassie laughed as she conceded, “How can I say no to that? Okay, fine, put those on and then you can crawl to my room and service me until I’m good and ready to fuck you.”

“Yes, ma’am!” chirped Allie as she rummaged through her bags, giving Cassie a nice view of the girl’s tight butt.

Once matters were suitably arranged, Cassie took the leash and led the younger girl into her bedroom, where she sprawled on her mattress and commanded, “Lick me!” Allie obliged at once, climbing onto the bed and drawing her tongue across the redhead’s damp crease. Cassie hummed appreciatively, getting a special thrill from dominating her roommate’s little sister. She let Allie pleasure her for a little while, but a sudden impulse had Cassandra reaching for her phone, wanting to record the proceedings. Allison’s eyes lit up with delight when she noticed the camera.

“What are you planning to do with that?” she asked between licks, grinning slyly.

“Well, I thought I might license it to you, little camwhore. Would you like that? So all your viewers can see just what a hooker you are, trading sex for favors?”

“Ooh, yes!” cooed Allie, as both girls trembled with lust at hearing the truth voiced. “I love it when people know I’m holes for hire!”

Cassie groaned at the vulgarity, and her pussy spasmed, releasing a small gush of lubrication. “That’s right,” she moaned, “Tell them why you’re going down on me!”

Allie smiled at the camera and said, “I wanted a place to stay for tomorrow night, so in exchange for sleeping in her apartment, I’m going to spend the afternoon being a cuntslurp for Miss Cassie!”

Cassie shuddered at the dirty talk, getting even closer to a massive orgasm. “I’m Mistress Cassandra, you cheap little call girl!” she growled.

Still smiling, Allie took a long, slow lick of the fuzzy red pussy and apologized, “I’m sorry, Mistress Cassandra, for being such a silly whore. I’ll make it up to you!” Allison started rubbing Cassie’s pussy with her hand while she darted her tongue lower, sticking it inside the redhead’s ass instead and rimming her forcefully. A few seconds of that was all it took to set Cassandra off, and Allie happily slurped up the small flood of juices that ran down her Mistress’s taint as she came.

Cassie paused the video for a few minutes while she recovered, allowing her sub to lick and kiss her soaking crotch as much as she wanted. Feeling revived, she got up to fetch her harness and resumed the recording as she shoved her rubber dick into Allison’s mouth roughly. “Are you ready to take this dick in your cunt, you whore?” she asked arrogantly.

Allie nodded and tried to speak around the invading toy, but all that came out was a garbled and unintelligible series of mumbles. Mistress Cassandra grabbed the girl by the hair and forced her to swallow the fake dick, although she actually allowed Allison to mostly control the pace, reducing the pressure of her hand when she felt the girl struggling. Soon enough the entire length was buried in her throat, to Cassie’s intense approval and fascination. “Such an accomplishment, slut! I bet you just can’t wait to rent your cunt out to this big rubber cock, can you?” Allie simply moaned and fluttered her eyes as confirmation.

Releasing the sub’s head, Cassie smirked as Allis loudly disgorged the dildo from her throat before spinning around and presenting her ass and cunt to the redhead. “My pussy is ready for occupation, Mistress!” she purred, and Cassandra wasted no time in laying claim to the delightful hole. As she pounded the younger girl to a loud orgasm, Cassie mused, “I still have to stop Leila, but I have to admit, I’m a little glad that she turned Maddie’s sister into such a sexy little minx!”

Dana rapped on the door of her boyfriend’s apartment and asked, “Is Miguel home?” when one of his roommates answered the knock.

Derek scoffed and replied, “Yeah, he’s holed up in his room. Listen, I gotta warn you, he was prancing around buck naked yesterday, and I haven’t seen him since then. Thankfully. But if you go in there, you should know what to expect.”

The scornful remark made Dana fidget nervously before finally responding, “I guess I’ll risk it. He hasn’t been answering my calls or messages. Are you sure he’s okay?”

Derek scratched his head as he stood aside to let the girl enter. “Well, I mean, I can hear him moving around in there sometimes, so he’s not passed out or dead or anything, I don’t think,” he said dismissively.

Dana felt a flare of anger at the callous tone but clenched her jaw to avoid starting an argument. Instead, she quietly thanked the guy and walked down the hall to Miguel’s door. Rather than knocking she softly called out, “Miguel? It’s Dana. Can I come in?” She heard footsteps and the door unlocked and opened, although her boyfriend kept himself hidden behind it as she entered his bedroom.

Sure enough, Miguel was completely naked, and Dana bit her lower lip as she admired his nude form, especially his staggering manhood, impressively large even when flaccid. Tearing her eyes away from his body, she saw that his expression was grim and sullen. “Why haven’t you been answering me?” she asked, a little angry herself. “I’ve been trying to reach you all morning.”

Miguel shrugged and said, “I just haven’t wanted to talk. My roommates are saying they want to kick me out for not wearing clothes, and I don’t know how I’m going to deal with that. And it’s not like you can do anything about it.”

Dana scowled and said, “That’s not very nice. You could have at least messaged me, even if I can’t help.”

Miguel shrugged again but didn’t reply otherwise, and wouldn’t make eye contact with his girlfriend as he flopped onto his bed, scraping the wall with his antlers accidentally. Dana scowled and loudly said, “Look, I get that you’re angry, but first of all, you shouldn’t be taking it out on me!” This finally caused him to glance at her face, and he had enough good sense to at least look contrite and mumble a vague apology.

Dana wasn’t entirely mollified, but felt that she needed to press on with expounding her own issues, which were somewhat similar but much heavier, objectively speaking. “Secondly, you’re not the only one with this problem. When I got home yesterday I immediately stripped off, too, and my roommates weren’t much happier about it either, at least not at first.”

Miguel’s dick stirred a little, probably at imagining his girlfriend walking around her apartment in the nude, but eventually realized what else she said and asked, “What do you mean, ‘at first?’ Did they come around later?”

Dana sat down on the end of the bed with a sigh and said ruefully, “Yeah, they came around all right.”

Miguel looked confused and confessed, “I don’t get it.”

Taking a deep breath, Dana looked her boyfriend in the eyes and said, “Okay, so, you remember how incredibly turned on we all got at Cassie’s place Tuesday night? Well, something similar happened again yesterday afternoon. I just got so horny all of a sudden, all I could think about was sex. And, well, Stacia and Elena apparently started feeling the same way…”

As she recounted the story, Dana noticed Miguel’s penis awakening, and it was soon throbbing needfully. The sight turned her on, and she subconsciously started adding lurid details to what had begun as a pretty clinical description of her affair with her roommates. Soon they were both panting with lust, and the tale dwindled away as Dana began stroking her stag’s cock and losing her place. The story was abandoned completely as she gave in to her temptation and took Miguel into her mouth.

Their current lust seemed to be entirely natural, to Dana’s relief, and the fact that Miguel was clearly not outraged at her infidelity was heartening as well. Still, the issue of her episodes of intense arousal and their apparent ability to spread to others was still in the back of her mind, even as she struggled gamely to get her boyfriend’s massive dick deeper into her throat. She just wasn’t experienced enough at giving head to get more than about half of his length inside, so she settled for stroking the rest of it while she licked and sucked on the tip. Miguel was in no way complaining about the attention, and Dana was soon rewarded with a large load of his salty essence, which she was mostly able to swallow.

The stag man’s cock stayed semi-hard despite the recent orgasm, and by the time Dana had removed her clothes and clambered on top of him, his stroking had brought it back to full mast. Dana lowered herself onto his erection with a groan of satisfaction and some discomfort, but she had much less of a problem taking his full length into her depths, and was soon bouncing energetically and moaning loudly as he bucked his hips from beneath and mauled her large, bouncing breasts.

Dana was getting close to cumming when a loud knocking and yelling interrupted them, demanding that they be quiet. Her path to a peak being cut off, she began yelling back at Derek in rapid Spanish, making Miguel grin and blush at the obscenities she was spewing at his roommate, although they both knew Derek could understand very little of it. Her tone was unmistakable, however, and the angry housemate eventually left his post by Miguel’s door, yelling all the way back to his own room and slamming his door loudly.

Dana gave a blazing look to her boyfriend and said, “I was so close! What I really want is you to pound me from behind. Please?” Miguel was more than willing, and soon they were rearranged and he was entering his girlfriend doggy-style, making them both grunt in pleasure. “And dear,” she said with a smirk, “Be extra loud so that pendejo knows how much fun we’re having.”