The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Different Kind of Sex Toy

Author: Bamagan

Categories: BD, DS, EX, FD, FF, FT, FU, GR, HM, IN, LA, MA, MC, MF

36. Lamentation and Lactation

Maddie and Leila were relaxing outside their tent, soaking up some sun and enjoying their nudity. Madelyn had gradually realized that she got turned on by her own growing exhibitionist tendencies, but in the case of other people, the simple fact of their being undressed got her going, even if she wasn’t interested in the goods on display. Although she had almost no sexual desire for men anymore, nor in people who were clearly retirement age, Maddie got a pleasant little bubble of lust in her loins any time other naked people walked by and greeted the two young ladies. Leila confessed that she was feeling the same way, although she perhaps hadn’t quite worked out the details as well as her lover. Both were already getting horny again despite spending the morning making a mess of their tent and sleeping bags.

Maddie was feeling mischievous again, with her lust starting to override her other impulses; she smiled coyly at Leila and asked, “Hey, hunny bunny? Would you like to help me conduct an experiment?”

Leila gave her girlfriend a bit of the side-eye, knowing what that tone meant by now. “What kind of experiment?” she replied cautiously.

“Well, remember how the remote said something to the effect of your hypersexuality being mostly ignored or indulged by the general public?” said Madelyn. “I was hoping to run some tests and see just how that works.”

“Again I ask, what kind of tests?” sighed Leila, exasperated. “Something like the stuff in the park with your mom?”

“In the same general ballpark!” confirmed Maddie. “I’m not sure if we can get away with the pet stuff without her being here, but we might try that later if you’re up for it. Being my pet bunny instead of my loving bunny girl might be close enough. But something a little more subtle is probably the best place to start.”

Maddie reached into a nearby bag and rummaged around for a moment before pulling out a carrot and asking, “Leila, would you be a dear and hide this for me?”

The bunny girl immediately reached out to accept the root and began sliding it into her pussy, which was fortunately well-lubricated. She grunted in mild discomfort and blushed, whispering fiercely, “This is your idea of subtle?!”

Maddie giggled and said, “I suppose not. Better give it back, then!” As Leila started to withdraw the vegetable, Madelyn quickly changed her mind, saying, “No, hide it for me!” Leila immediately reversed course and slid the carrot back inside, grunting once again. The game continued for several more repetitions, rapidly enough that the bunny girl was finding it difficult to communicate other than by staring at her girlfriend with a mix of amusement, embarrassment, annoyance, and arousal.

“If you want me to fuck myself with the damn thing, you could try asking!” Leila eventually managed to gasp out, a few words at a time between penetrations.

Maddie smiled and said, “Well, by all means, hunny bunny, if you need to cum that badly, of course you can fuck yourself with the carrot!” Leila tried to look stern but failed completely, giving her girlfriend a glance that was far more seductive than she probably intended. She flipped herself over on the beach chair she was using and stuck her tail in the air, twitching it back and forth and making Madelyn gasp. Leila began thrusting the root in and out of her snatch even more rapidly, and with a much smoother and more pleasurable rhythm than the stop-and-go of the alternating commands.

Madelyn was finding it hard to resist playing with herself as she watched her girlfriend’s self-love. The ripples spreading through the soft flesh of her ample ass with every thrust were almost hypnotic, and somehow Maddie had never noticed how much control over the movement of her tail Leila had. Watching it whip around was surprisingly erotic. And in her position, Leila’s breasts hung heavily from her chest, large enough to just touch the surface of her chair, slightly holding them in place and making their wobbling mesmerizing. Maddie bit her lip and squeezed her thighs together, desperate for some kind of stimulation. For better or worse, though, the opportunity for testing her theory was ambling their way, so she managed to control herself a little longer.

“Good afternoon!” said an older man and woman as they walked by, smiling genially. Maddie waved and responded in kind.

Leila had frozen at the unfamiliar voices, but when Maddie hissed, “Keep going!” she obediently resumed her self-pleasuring, but blushing so redly Maddie could tell she was mortified by the situation. To the people walking by, Madelyn brightly said, “Please excuse my friend’s behavior, bunny girls like her can just get so horny they lose all sense of decorum!”

The man chuckled and said, “No need to be ashamed, it’s perfectly natural!” while gazing appreciatively at Leila’s quivering buttocks. “I still remember what it was like to be young!”

The woman, presumably his wife, slapped the man softly on the arm, but was smiling as she said, “Don’t tease them!” Addressing Leila’s posterior, the woman coyly said, “He’s right, though, sometimes a woman has to do what a lady wouldn’t!”

As they continued on their walk, the man laughed and rebuked the woman, “Now who’s being a tease, eh?”

Leila was apparently overwhelmed by the eroticism or submissiveness of being put on display like that and began groaning in orgasm before their visitors were even out of earshot. Maddie could see them look back, grinning, and waved at the couple in farewell. “You look like you enjoyed that!” she said to her girlfriend, somewhat smugly.

Leila, who had collapsed onto her chair and left the carrot stuck halfway inside her, cocked an eye at Maddie and teased, “I have no idea what you could be referring to.”

Maddie reached over to retrieve the root, although she had to part her girlfriend’s clenched thighs and tug it rather forcefully to extract it from her gripping folds. Leila whined with disappointment as she surrendered the toy, but moaned with desire as she watched Madelyn take a bite of it. “I would consider that a very successful test, wouldn’t you?” Maddie opined, after swallowing the piece of pussy-seasoned vegetable.

Leila nodded dreamily and sighed, “I certainly feel like I succeeded, yes.” She reached out a hand for the carrot and took a bite as well, humming appreciatively as she enjoyed the taste of her essence soaking it. “But I definitely need a little break before any other experiments you want to make, please!”

“Of course, sweetheart!” said Maddie, leaning over to give her girlfriend a kiss and a chaste caress of her back. “You know you’re always free to disobey me, right? You’re my girlfriend, not my slave!” she said, somewhat anxiously.

Leila smiled back sleepily and said, “I know! Don’t worry. But I like obeying you. I think the more reluctant or embarrassed I am about your commands, the harder I cum when I submit to you. I assume I have some kind of limit somewhere, like I can’t imagine I’d do something violent no matter how sexy you tried to make it sound, but honestly I trust you enough that I doubt you’d ever tell me to do anything I won’t find hot. Or if you did, it would be by accident and a surprise to us both, so I don’t think you’d do anything like that twice.”

Leila sounded almost asleep as she mumbled the last part, so Maddie felt compelled to chivy her lover back into the tent if she needed a nap, not wanting her to get sunburned. The bunny girl immediately curled up on their somewhat soiled sleeping bags and passed out, nose twitching adorably as it detected the scent of their earlier lovemaking.

Maddie felt kind of at a loss, too turned on to take a nap but not really sure what to do to pass the time alone. She finally decided to grab some of her art supplies and wandered down toward the lake to set things up for some painting, but without getting out of sight of their tent. The campground rules specified that no photography was allowed, but painting vague likenesses of the nude people enjoying themselves in a pastoral scene should probably be fine, she thought.

It was a couple of hours later, and Maddie was pretty well into her Zen-like painting mode, when she was abruptly jarred out of her trance. It took her several moments to realize why, finally noticing that someone was calling her name. She looked all around until she saw Ruth standing nearby, seeming both anguished and relieved. Madelyn blinked and asked, “What are you doing here?”

Ruth stared at the ground and said, “You promised to come back, and I tried to wait, but I got scared and lonely. I was afraid you and Mama were going to leave me. I’m sorry!”

Maddie rubbed her hand over her face, feeling both irritated and depressed. She was no psychologist, but she suspected that the girl probably had some kind of post-traumatic stress disorder stemming from her miscarriage and the events surrounding it. That was even without considering the mess the remote had layered onto the situation, making her super-submissive and infantilized and so forth. Madelyn was terrified of damaging the girl even worse, but had no idea which was the better move: playing to her fantasies, or denying them and insisting she seek mental health care. For now, she supposed, it would be best to both indulge Ruth but also encourage her to find treatment; even if psychiatry proved useless against the fetishes instilled by the remote, someone might be able to help her work through her other troubles.

Maddie was developing enough insight and self-awareness that she knew part of her decision to play along was her own lust, as having Ruth pretend to be her baby checked off a lot of her fetishes. Maddie sighed and opened her arms, saying, “That’s okay. Come to Mommy.”

Ruth’s aspect changed at once. She beamed at Madelyn and rushed into her offered embrace, exclaiming, “Thank you, Mommy! I love you so much!”

Madelyn stroked the girl’s hair, asking her, “How did you find us, anyway?”

Ruth confessed, “After I got back from work and saw you weren’t at home, I remembered that you mentioned a campground yesterday. There are only a few of them around here, and I thought you might be at this one since Mama doesn’t wear clothes. When I got to the gate I said I was here to visit Maddie and Leila and they let me in, so I just drove around until I saw you.”

Maddie was a little relieved that the explanation was so logical, since it implied the girl was still capable of functioning at a pretty high level if necessary. She was aware of being drawn into the roleplay scenario once again as she comforted her make-believe daughter, saying, “Well, you’re such a bright little girl! Let’s go over to the tent and you can have some of Mommy’s milk, doesn’t that sound good?”

“Yes, Mommy! Thank you, Mommy!” chirped Ruth as she stepped out of Maddie’s embrace. Madelyn was a little surprised when Ruth started immediately stripping, tossing aside her shirt to expose her braless breasts and revealing a diaper when she kicked off her sandals and pants. The girl dropped to hands and knees and began crawling toward Maddie’s tent eagerly. Beginning to get worried again, Madelyn picked up her art supplies and Ruth’s clothes before following her.

“You’re not expecting me to change your diapers, are you?” Madelyn asked sternly when she caught up.

Ruth blushed and said, “No, Mommy, I’m potty trained, I promise! This is just for, um, verisimilitude?”

Maddie laughed out loud at such a word emerging from a woman who was naked save for a diaper, pretending to be a baby. She found she couldn’t stop, and the noise soon woke Leila as well, who emerged from the tent asking, “What’s going on?” with some slight alarm. Noticing their visitor, she then asked, “Ruth? What are you doing here? And why are you in a diaper?!”

“Verisimilitude!” howled Maddie with mirthful delight, which made Ruth smile weakly and Leila scowl in confusion. Madelyn finally got herself under control and sat down on a towel, offering her breast to Ruth, who eagerly latched on. Maddie explained the joke to Leila while Baby Ruth nursed, although she knew that it would never be as funny to anyone else as it was in the moment it had happened.

Leila was soon immersed in their familial roleplay as well, hugging Baby Ruth from the other side, gently caressing the girl’s breasts and complimenting her on the sleuth-like way she tracked them down. “You’re such a smart little girl, yes you are!” she cooed while tickling Ruth’s nipples. Their pretend baby soon drained everything Maddie’s breasts had to offer, so she rolled over in their embrace to begin suckling from Mama’s much larger bosoms. Maddie noticed with relief and arousal that no one who walked by seemed the least bit put off by the scene, except for one older man who could be heard muttering a complaint about public breastfeeding, just loudly enough to be sure it was heard; Madelyn chose to ignore the passive-aggressive effort at starting an argument.

As Baby Ruth’s prodigious hunger for milk claimed the contents of one of Leila’s main breasts, she turned her head and whined, “Mommy, my diaper is wet! Please change me!” Maddie’s eyebrows rose in response, but she smirked with understanding when Ruth winked before turning her attention to Leila’s other breast. Madelyn fiddled with the adult diaper for a few moments until she figured out how to unfasten it, smiling with lust when she found it to be soaked only with Ruth’s lubrication.

“Let’s take this inside the tent, my dears,” said Maddie. “I don’t want to clean up my little girl out here in the open.” Leila and Ruth complied, crawling into the tent and resituating themselves. Madelyn lowered her face to Baby Ruth’s soaked crevasse and began licking hungrily, making her daughter moan around the bunny girl’s breast. It was a little surprising just how wet Ruth got from the oral stimulation, which had Mommy Maddie wondering if this was a result of one or more of the fetishes at play or just natural for the girl. She ultimately decided it didn’t matter very much and just enjoyed the copious secretions as a happy bonus. Ruth’s orgasm proved to be equally wet, although hers didn’t squirt so much as burble out; more like pouring from a bottle than erupting from a spout.

Smacking her lips in appreciation, Maddie leaned back and said, “Once you’re done with that titty, Baby Ruth, Mommy has some dinner for you!” while stroking her lower lips suggestively. Leila smirked and gently pushed the girl off her breast a minute later, smiling indulgently as the baby woman crawled to Madelyn’s open legs and began licking, smearing Leila’s milk all over and inside Maddie’s pussy. Her oral expertise was indeed superlative, and Madelyn had been turned on all afternoon. Within minutes she was squirting profusely all over Baby Ruth’s face, making the girl giggle happily.

Several jets had managed to bypass Ruth’s face and landed on Leila, who dabbled her finger in the girlcum and licked it clean. Smirking, she looked Maddie in the eye and said, “Maybe we should get you one of those diapers, too!”