The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctored Into a Cage

(Part 2)

Here are all the usual disclaimers. You must be over 18 to read this! This story is pure fiction! You have been warned! This is for adults only!

The ride back to her office seemed particularly arduous. She fiddled with her hair in the mirror. She blew on it and parted the dark brown strands to get it out of her eyes. Her mind was rolling on and on as if in a loop. She kept trying to rationalize what just happened to her self.

“Cindy, cancel all my appointments for today or call in Dr. Stevens to fill in.”

“Oh is there something wrong, Dr. Forbes? Are you okay?”

“I am fine…it’s just…well I feel a bit sick right now. You will handle this for me won’t you Cindy?” She pressed on the steering wheel with her left hand while holding the cell phone in her right hand. Her nails seemed to dig into it.

“Oh yes, of course, Doctor. You have three appointments today so I will contact Dr. Stevens. Listen, you just take it easy and call me if you need anything at all, Doctor.”

“Thanks, Cindy, you are a godsend.” She flipped the cover to her cell phone and began to move back into her own mind again.

“Get a grip girl. You are going to be fine. You are going to just go home and run a nice hot bath and soak in it for a while. Your husband doesn’t need to know what happened. You will wash her filth right off of yourself. How could I be so stupid and do such an act. Who is this woman? What is she? Did that really happen to me? I don’t understand what made me get like that. I can understand why they locked her up, and why no one wants to go near her. I don’t ever have to see her again. She is too crazy. She gets into your head. My God, I am lucky to be alive. She could have killed me right there and then. So, why did she let me live? I don’t understand this. Melody you’ve got to stop thinking and get a grip on yourself. You are a professional. Don’t let this woman do this to you. My God, she was so erotic and so intense. I have to be crazy. I can’t get her out of my mind…” And so the ramblings continued, but soon she would be safe at home.

* * *

The mirror reflecting back at her seemed to hide the fact that underneath all that beauty and swagger was a woman who was confused and self doubting for the first time in a long time. She took off her jacket and looked at her own breasts. She gently caressed them over her tan blouse and squeezed them ever so lightly while closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath.

“Mom, what are you doing?” Jennifer said.

“Oh…I was just...um…nothing. I am getting ready to take a bath.” Melody’s face turned red.

“I think someone was having a hot fantasy.” Jennifer said with a sarcastic tone of voice.

“Shhhhh, never you mind. What are you doing home this early anyway? I didn’t hear you come in.” She started unbuttoning her blouse.

“We had an exam today and those who finished early were allowed to leave early. Can I borrow your pink nail polish?”

“Sure, it is in the other drawer.”

“Thanks…see you later, Mom.”

The sound of the water filling up the bath tub was music to her ears, as layer upon layer of her clothing began to peel off. She felt extremely sexy for the moment and didn’t understand why. She lingered over her breasts as she took off her white bra and then slipped down her white panties and tossed them in the laundry basket. For a second her mind flashed back to the filth and for an instant she felt a tingle between her legs. She let out a soft moan as if something soft was brushing up against her pubic hairs. Her clit was unusually sensitive, but she refused to stroke it or rub it around. In the back of her mind she still saw that horrible woman and knew it was the thought that was making her get wet. Finally the bath was ready and she added some soap and could get in and just relax for a while. She let the warmth of the water seep into her body and mellow her out. She rested her head back and closed her eyes. She wanted to wipe away her thoughts and leave them in the tub.

“You are going to fuck him deep tonight!” She opened her eyes real fast, “what the fuck…” Something had entered into her mind. It wanted her to have sex with her husband, but it seemed lustful and dirty. She remembered what Tara had said to her, that she would fuck her husband tonight and think of nothing but Tara. “You want it in your ass tonight. You have never tried that before. You will take his cock deep into your asshole.” Again she buckled in the water. “Why am I having such nasty thoughts? This can’t be happening. I just want to rest. Leave me alone, damn you just leave me alone.” She shouted out to the room, but nothing was there. She needed to get a grip. She decided that once her husband got home she would take him and the girls out for dinner tonight.

* * *

“So, how did things go with your new patient today?”

She swirled around her cream spinach and said, “Oh, fine, we didn’t talk that long. I didn’t want to tax her mind too much on my first day.”

“Mel, you are being evasive. You haven’t said one thing about it since we came in here. Is everything all right?”

“Oh, yes…” She seemed preoccupied and distant.

“Oh yes, what?” He insisted.

“Did you know that I glossed over the fact that she was in other institutions before this one. They were much tougher ones. I wonder why she was sent to this one.”

“Okay, now, what else?” He pressed on.

“Nothing, Tim, can’t we just enjoy our food and be quiet for a change. What are you writing a book?” She took a sip of her soda.

“You okay, Mom?” Sharon asked.

“Of course I am. Why does everyone think something is wrong?”

“Well, for one thing you have hardly eaten anything off your plate.” Jennifer said.

“Well this chicken is a bit tough. I should really tell the waiter.”

“Is that really the problem, Mel?” Tim asked.

“Let’s just have a good time tonight, shall we. So, Tim how was work today? Jen, how do you think you did on your exam?” She moved the conversation to another gear and acted like nothing happened. After a few minutes of some baseless chat, she excused herself and went to the ladies room.

She proceeded to check herself in the mirror and adjust her blouse; and fix her makeup; and check her lipstick. She didn’t need to go to the bathroom. She just felt uneasy and wanted a break. Something started drifting into her head. It was a thought, almost like a whisper. It was telling her to go to the stall. She looked at one of the two stalls and decided to go into the handicapped one. She always felt that they were roomier. After locking the door she looked at the bowl and it was pretty filthy. Someone did not remember to flush and there was piss inside of it. She reached down to flush it and her hand suddenly slipped back. She pulled her hand back to herself or at least that is what she thought. She started staring at it. Something inside of her said to remove her jacket. She took it off and put it on the hook in the side panel of the stall. She immediately started fondling her breasts while looking at the bowl. She then slid down her slacks and left them at her ankles. She suddenly had an uncontrollable urge to push her fingers inside her panties and play with herself. She did this for a few minutes, and then slowly unbuttoned her blouse and took it off and put it under the jacket on the hook. She was wearing a lacey black bra that she always wore under her red blouse. She loved the feel of it and started to caress it and fondle her breasts and nipples. It almost felt as if someone else were playing with them instead of her self. “Pull them out and slap them nipples!” The voice suddenly said in her mind. She pulled them out and let her boobs rest on top of the bra and she pulled on her nipples and slapped the tips of them with her fingers. She flicked at them. Then she slid down her panties and let them lay around her ankles like her slacks. She furiously started to rub her pussy up and down. Her clit was sticking out, almost obscene. “Lift up the lid.” The voice in her head commanded. She lifted it up and looked at the piss. “Sit down in the bowl, you want to so badly.” The voice erupted inside of her. She felt her heart racing like a teenager. She knew she was about to do something bad and disgusting and yet her body felt thrilled. She hesitated briefly and thought about it and then she turned around and sat her ass right in the piss filled toilet bowl. She was sitting in someone else’s piss. She let herself soak in it while her pussy was on fire and then stuck her fingers deep inside of her slit and had a huge orgasm. After she exploded and tried to keep her moaning down she realized what she just did. She quickly got up and rushed for toilet paper to start cleaning the piss off of her body. “What is happening to me?” She thought. “Oh God, I could get some terrible disease doing this. What have I done to myself? I got to get it off.” She was frantic. She did not have the necessary items to clean herself properly and she would have to go home with dried piss all over her vaginal lips, ass, and inner thighs. She began to cry as she continued to try to remove the waste that she soaked herself in. It was someone else’s waste; piss from another woman. She looked at it and cried…and then the voice in her head started up again. It said, “You don’t want to leave so soon. Look at it. It is waiting for you. Go ahead and soak your ass in it again.” Her fingers wandered to her pussy again and she could not restrain herself she got down and dirty in it again. Even after all the cleaning she just did she went right back down into it and soaked herself again. It was as if the voice was beckoning her to do it and she could not resist. Finally the madness let go of her and with tears in her eyes, and yet another orgasm, she gathered herself together and left the stall on shaky legs. It was the most disgusting thing she ever did.

“We are leaving right now!” She said to her husband.

“But what about dessert?” He said.

“Forget it, let’s go now.” She said. He called the waiter over to pay the bill and they left.

Once everyone was settled and home they each did their own things. It was only 9:30. The girls watched TV or listened to music, and Tim turned on his bedroom television and started to watch a program assuming his wife would read again. She always enjoyed that before going to bed. Out of the bathroom she came into her bedroom wearing a very sexy black lace bra and panty set. She was hot and she was very horny.

“I want you to fuck me hard and deep tonight!” She exclaimed.

“What?” He looked up at her.

“You heard me.” The fire in her eyes glistened. He knew that look. It was like she was on the prowl.

“What has gotten into you, you never curse?”

She bounced onto the bed and said, “I want to fuck you deep and hard; and I want it in my ass.” She turned herself around and positioned her butt up high in air. She was acting like a slut and he was confused.

“I can’t just turn it on in an instant I have…” She cut him off and turned back around and pulled down his shorts. She reached inside and pulled out his cock and began to jerk it with her hand. She was so hungry. She reached down and stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of his shaft and flicked at it with her tongue. He never felt that before from her. She occasionally sucked him off but he always felt that she never really enjoyed doing it so he would not push it. It was as if someone else’s tongue was licking him up and down. It felt different somehow. She was acting like a woman possessed. She took his hard cock deep into her mouth and throat and began blowing it and sucking it up and down. She got it nice and hard. It was harder than it had been in a long time. She almost got him off by stroking it up and down with her mouth and hands, but she held the base of it and then turned around again and slapped her own ass. She said, “Stick that fucking thing deep inside my asshole! I need it now, fuck me now!” She shouted out and helped him maneuver it inside her butt hole. She sat on it proud that she finally stuck a nice big, hard cock deep inside her butt. All the while she was thinking about Tara. Her thoughts began to explode as she remembered being held in her arms and being made to do those nasty things. She could not get her out of her mind. She began to finger fuck her own pussy as he slid his cock up and in her ass. It felt wonderful and freeing. It was as if she waited for this all her life. It was almost like the very first time, but it was better; more nasty and slutty. She wondered why it turned her off all of these years. He had always wanted her to try it but she never gave in, at least not until now. She was bouncing up and down on it as beads of sweat started to trickle down into her slit. The moment that she came she was not even thinking about her husband. She road his cock, but all she could think about was Tara. She screamed out her orgasm and tasted her own juice and then slapped her own inner thighs. She was a wild woman. It was primal, animalistic sex. It was something they had shared only a few times, but this seemed deeper somehow, more forceful. He exploded his sperm deep into her ass. Everything felt so tight and so good. She felt the force of his load flow into her butt hole. She scooped up whatever leaked out and started rubbing it all over her pussy as she had another orgasm. She cupped his balls beneath her as they hung in between her thighs, and rubbed them around, and rolled across them. She loved the feel of them as his cock began to slow down and shrink. It was hot, passionate sex. It felt like pure magic. After a while she rolled off of him and lay at his side. She loved the sounds he made this evening. The sounds reverberated in her head. They were animal sounds. She brought her breasts together and squeezed them while lying on her back. She pulled up on her nipples a few more times and let out a gasp of relief like something exploded from her insides. She turned and looked at her husband and gave him a big kiss. It felt as if she was kissing Tara. He looked into her eyes intensely and said, “We have to talk.”

* * *

The night was settling in and Dr. Vance had beads of sweat rolling on his forehead. His wife was sound asleep next to him. He was having an intense dream.

“Dr. Vance…Dr. Vance…do not try to fight me. You know what you must do…Dr. Vance. You can feel me burning into your soul. You are getting hard, very hard now. You know what you must do. Now roll over and let your cock touch the bed. Feel it absorb your hardness, Dr. Vance. You can feel it getting bigger and bigger it wants to be free it wants to hump it needs it so badly. I want you to hump your mattress, Dr. Vance…hump it hard and long. I want you to hump it while your lovely wife is sleeping right next to you. Oh yes, you want to fuck her but you can’t. You know the rules, no fucking wifey unless I give you permission. Now you are going to fuck your lovely bed instead. Go ahead and hump it, Doctor. Hump it hard and fast; and fuck it, fuck your bed, Dr Vance…fuck it for me; fuck it and hump it.”

He could not control himself and started the humping routine. It had been going on for quite a while now, and every other night or so he would be forced to fuck his bed instead of his own wife. One day she woke and tried to fuck him while he was doing this and he woke up and screamed at her and lost his hard on. She began to hate it. She would wake up at times and have to leave the room because he seemed to enjoy making love to his bed rather then his wife. She began to become more and more frustrated over it. Most of the time after humping it he would then wake up and have a need to go to the clinic. He kept telling her it was just work that he had to do, but sometimes he would not even come back until after three in the morning. She was becoming more and more concerned about his need to go there two or three times a week. Another development which came to Linda’s attention was the dirty state in which her panties were being found. She could think of no other explanation than that of her husband. She wondered if he could be this perverted. She heard him wake up and get out of bed. She came back into the room and said,

“So, was it a very hot dream again, dear?” Her sarcasm was completely clear.

“I told you before, it is only a dream.” He seemed distant and nervous.

“Peter for god sake it happens almost every night now. What is going on and what is wrong with you. You never make love to me anymore. Why don’t you at least let me make love to you when you are in that state? You seem much harder that way. Who is the woman you keep dreaming of? Come on tell me?” She sat down on the bed and grabbed his hand in a caring way.

“I told you there is no woman. I can’t even remember the dream. Why don’t you just stop nagging me about it!” He shouted out and then pulled away from her and went to the closet to take out some clothes.

“Oh really, and what about these little trips to the clinic. Is some hot babe waiting for you there?” Her face began to get red.

“Stop hovering over me and nagging. You called me there one night and I was in my office. I just need to catch up on some things that is all.”

“I am sure you do. I bet you are finishing things off with some pretty nurse!”

“Why don’t you just leave me alone and crawl back into the hole you came from!”

“Fuck you Peter!” And she stormed out of the room.

Dr. Vance didn’t care about anything his wife said at the moment. Oh, he knew she was right and he also knew he had a problem. Sometimes the cravings we have in life lead to corridors that should not be followed. Where darkness gains a foothold the clarity of thought becomes illusive. In such a jumbled state, Dr. Vance’s mind begins to teeter on the brink of self destruction, for it has become more than just a forbidden temptation; it is now an addiction and he has lost control.

“Well, you seem to be putting in a lot of over time these past two or there weeks, Dr. Vance?” The report was accurate but the voice was questioning.

“Yes, well sometimes these things are needed you know.” He pronounced briefly.

“I just don’t understand it. You are in there with her ever time you come here. Why do you care so much? She is a killer.”

“Well, Max, my job is to try to rehabilitate.” He rolled his disheveled hair with the palm of his hand.

“That may be, doc, but if it were up to me she would be executed.”

“Please, Max, I have to get to work now.”

“As you wish, doc. Are you sure you don’t want me to come in the room with you?”

“No, she is in restraints and in bed.”

“Well, it is your head, but all the same, I would feel more comfortable if you at least let me stay outside the door.”

“No that won’t be necessary, just stay at your normal post. I have a radio if I need you.

“Very well, doc, in you go.” He opened the door quickly and then closed it and locked it up. Dr. Vance quickly turned on the light. After he did so she was right in front of his eyes and out of the bed without restraints. In fact she was right in his face. It completely startled him. She was wearing a black halter top made of leather and a short red skirt. She had on black stockings and red stiletto shoes. Her lips were a sultry red; the kind that would easily wet a man’s appetite. He was scared and astonished all at the same time. On previous occasions he had to at least open the restraints. Then he would be forced to worship her body.

“How did you get out of your restraints?” He asked timidly.

“Don’t you think I look better this way, doctor.” She looked directly into his eyes. They screamed of beauty and deadliness.

“Where are you getting all these accessories? Who is giving them to you?”

“What does it matter. You will never find out anyway. You came here for one reason and one reason only; to squeeze that white piss out of your pathetic, little penis.” She reached down and grabbed his balls and he screamed. She squeezed and then let go.

“Remember my creed, Dr. Vance, with great pleasure comes great pain.” Then she gave him a huge backslap across his face. He pulled up his right hand to feel it and rub it.

“Poor little Peter…poor Peter pissy pants. It is time to remove all your clothing again.”

“We can’t keep doing this anymore. I…yes…I want to stop.” He sounded like he was almost going to cry.

“We have gone too far to stop now, Peter. Remember I can control the tapes and the only reason no one is seeing this right now is because I don’t want them to, but that can change, so remember it!” She pulled up on her skirt and pointed to what was underneath. It was a nine inch, black strap on dildo attached to her waist and crotch.

“Yes Peter, go ahead and look at it. It is so thick and long, so much longer than your little wee wee; and see how it shines. It is just begging you to get down on your knees and worship it.”

“Tara, please, my wife is beginning to suspect.” He looked at her like a lost child.

“I am sure she is. Now, have you been a good boy, Dr. Vance? Have you continued to make your little puddles and stains in her panties; well, have you?” She pulled his chin up to look directly at him.

“Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good boy. I am sure she has already discovered that her hubby is a little pervie-sissy that likes to make squirties in women’s panties, particularly his wife’s!” Her words seared into his brain and seemed to shred his thoughts. She could cut him down like an old branch being broken. “Now, have you worn your cute little panties like I ordered you to?” She looked at him hoping he did not. It would bring him more punishment.

“I can’t take much more…I…” She didn’t give him a chance to speak.

“You were ordered to wear them, pee pee boy! If you didn’t you know what will happen to you. Now show mommy how much you love your wife’s panties and pull down you pants, you pathetic, little sissy!”

“I told you I am not gay!” He shouted.

“You are a fucking pathetic, closet, sissy; and like all men, you are a fucking little pig. Pull your pants down now, pig!” He did so. She laughed and said, “Awe, how cute, Dr. Vance; and such a pretty, lacey pair of pink panties. Now, recite the creed I gave you and you better get it right, fuck face!”

He looked at her and he felt his cock beginning to grow a little tent underneath his wife’s panties. He hated how submissive he felt. He hated himself for succumbing to this crazy woman. He wanted to be strong and reject her but his legs could not carry him away…and at this point they were feeling so heavy he could hardly stand up. The words started dribbling out of his mouth: “With great pleasure comes great pain. My name is Dr. Peter Vance, but I am really Peter pee pee pants. I like to piss in my wife’s panties and then make a worship puddle. I am a pathetic little pig that stains everything with my man-shit. My brain is in my cock and my cock is very small, therefore, I am a tiny little piggy with hardly a brain at all.” Tara was hysterical. At this point Dr. Vance desperately wanted to reach inside and pull out his little cock. She had trained him to instantly get erect whenever he would say those words.

She cautioned him, “No, no, no…you know the rules. You must first shoot a little stream of piss in your wife’s panties.”

“I can’t, Tara. I can’t do this anymore. In the last four months since your transfer over here you gradually treated me more and more like shit. My wife is now on to this. She knows I am doing something illicit here. This has got to stop. I can have you transferred back to a much harder facility. Your only here because there are less residents and we thought we could handle you better with less people.”

After his outburst she just pierced into him with her eyes and said, “Shut the fuck up faggot! I am going to be taking care of your wife real soon, so just stop your little whining.”

“What do you mean?” He became horrified.

“You heard me. Her time is coming and I have it in for her anyway. Besides, you have a new lover now. Do you know who she is?”

“You mean you, Tara?” His eyes widened. Here he was feeling praised for being a possible lover to an insane killer. He also felt ashamed.

“Me, are you fucking kidding!” She burst out laughing and said, “I wouldn’t be caught dead with such a pathetic little shit like you. Your fucking cock is no more than three or four inches long.” She laughed. Now listen here, she said, “A school boy with a little hard on could probably fuck me better than you could and he would be larger too. I’ll bet your wifey hardly ever had a good little cum-cum with this tiny little pee pee here.” She reached down and rubbed and pulled on his little cock underneath his panties. Then without warning she promptly squeezed on his balls again.”

“Owe!” He screamed out.

“Now get this in your small, sissy brain. I control your fucking life now and soon I am going to control your wife’s as well. When I first arrived here she happened to be waiting for you in your office. As you brought me in here with a straightjacket tied down to a bed, she had to poke her head out and see. I remember she pulled you over to her for just a second and said, ‘You should lock her up, Peter, and throw away the key.’ Now I do not forget anything like that and her time is coming, but not yet. Incidentally, Dr. Vance, you do have a new lover and she is called your Mattress. I know you hump her practically every night now, don’t you? I am so very glad I could bring you two together. You make such a nice couple; you and your wonderful new lover, Miss Mattress. It must kill your wife to know that you love a mattress more than you love her. Remember to give sweetie Mattress a nice little kiss for me the next time you hump her up and down.” Tara moved her legs up and down in a mockery of how he must hump the bed. She laughed and giggled and then moved closer to his face. “Now, remember you little shit, everything that has gone on here has been recorded on those tapes. You cannot see it yet and no one can unless I allow it. You know this to be true. I proved it to you by letting you see a tape of me banging my head against the wall. You watched it yourself but when you presented it to your board of doctors there was nothing there but a blank tape. You even had it analyzed to see if something was erased and nothing was there. You played the tape later on and saw it all over again. You don’t know how I did it. You can’t explain it, and if you did everyone would think you were nuts. So, remember, I can have these tapes of our little sessions here distributed and you would be quite ruined. You also need to know that I could have killed you more than a dozen times over already. Now, take your right hand and put your index finger in your nose.” He became scared and could hardly breathe.

“No, I won’t!” He stammered.

“Take your fucking finger and put it in your nose now!” She screamed out very loud.

“Why do they not hear you? Why do they not see or hear anything that is going on here?” He still seemed disillusioned about it.

“It is the way it is because that is the way I want it. Oh, lookie here!” She lifted up her skirt again and showed him the strap on. “You either stick that finger in your nose or there will be no more fucking for faggot boy and you love it up your tiny asshole.” She put her hand on her strap on dildo and pretended to jerk it up and down like it was her own cock or a man’s cock. She made him look at it long and taunted him. She said, “Well, pee pee boy, what is it going to be? Will you do it or risk no more fucking and total humiliation with those tapes.” After she said that he quickly obeyed and stuck his finger in his nose.

“Good boy. Now dig it around a bit. I want a nice little snot ball on the tip of your finger.”

“Enntthhh,” he grunted and pulled a booger out.”

“Now put it in you mouth…lick it off and eat it, fuck face!” Her eyes were as cruel a two hot coals burning incessantly. It seemed she could make him do anything. “That’s it now swallow it down…good boy.” She chuckled.

“Tara, please, I think I am going to throw up.” He looked pale.

“Nonsense, you are going to make a pissy spot in your wife’s panties now.”

“You know it is hard for me to piss when it is like this.” He was referring to his hard on.

“You can do it pee pee boy. You just do that little trick I taught you. Rub the tip of your cock with the palm of your hand and you will make a nice little squirtie in your wife’s panties.”

He was becoming so horny he could not take listening to her anymore, and he reached in and held his cock with one hand and rolled the tip around, sure enough he started making a pee pee squirt. It went straight into the crotch of the panties and felt warm against his balls as it was pushed back against his penis and dripped along his thighs and out the sides of the panties. She clapped at him.

“Good boy. There you go! Now get down on your hands and knees and crawl to me, Dr. Vance.” She extended her leg to show it off and floated her foot in the air a few inches from the floor and twirled her ankle around to make him worship it. “Now you know the drill. Start with the heel and lick and slobber all over it. I want you to suck it in your mouth and clean it.” She jammed it down his throat and made him suck on it and gag. She twisted it all over his face and up his nose and mouth. After a while of this some blood even dribbled out of his nostrils. She then made him lick all the way up her leg slowly. She said, “Stick that tongue way out for me, and lick it, bitch!” When he finally got up to her thighs and close between her legs she just held his head there and made him stare at her dildo and pussy for a while. Then she said, “Now you know what to do. Make it nice and wet so I can stick it up that fake cunt of yours.” She slapped him on his ass to make sure he understood her correctly. For weeks now she had turned his asshole into her personal man-cunt and he knew what was coming next. She forced his head on her fake cock and made him suck deep and hard and long. She said, “That’s it my little cocksucker boy, suck that cock, make it nice and wet so I can fuck that tight asshole of yours. You know you want it nice and deep in that fake cunt of yours. Your cunt belongs to me. Your body belongs to me. Your mind belongs to me; and soon your wife will belong to me as well. Suck it; suck it good, my little faggot.” Then she took off her shoe and held the heel up to his nose and stuck it in his nostril and dragged him over to her bed. “Come along, Peter pee pee pants,” she said. “It is time to fuck your lover again. Yes, it is time for Miss Mattress. You love when I fuck your ass and you hump your little girlfriend the Mattress. You are going to hump it hard and you are going to hump it long. I am going to fuck that fake cunt of yours as hard as I can.”

“Please, you don’t have to do that, okay!” His protests fell silent as she strapped him down into her bed face first. His arms and legs were spread apart and strapped down to the bed as she usually is only face down. Then she took her dildo and jammed it hard right up his ass. It always made him scream; and by the time she was done with him he would be bleeding from his rectum. “That’s it my little piggy. Let’s go in and out and deeper and deeper. I want you to scream I am a faggot, Mistress Tara!” She yelled at him and widened her eyes, she continued, “I want you to scream nice and loud for me. Scream now, faggot, scream!

“I’m a faggot. I’m a faggot Mistress Tara….oooooooohhhhh… emmmmmmmmm…I am ohhhhhhh… ahhh…oh I am…oohhh I am coming…”

“That’s right, Dr. Vance, come in those little panties and hump that bed. You are going to make a nice squirtie this time for me. Shoot it right into your wife’s panties you fucking slut!” And so as before, and week in and week out, he came. He came wildly and lustfully. He didn’t know why she could turn him into a puppet at will. He didn’t understand his need for her special brand of humiliation. He was not attracted to men at all, but once he was in her hands he willingly, or not so willingly, became her plaything; her toy; and her little faggot. “Peter pee pee pants made his puddle again, and this time it was white and gooey,” she said. Then she bent over him and whispered in his ear,

“You know you are so vulnerable in this position. I could take a knife and place it at the back of your spine and push it in nice and deep and then slide it all the way up to your neck and gut you wide open. Your spinal cord would break and the blood would shoot out everywhere. Do you understand how easy that would be for me to do right now?”

“Yes, please don’t kill me, please have mercy!” He was in a state of terror.

“I could do it so easily.” She whispered again.

“How could you possibly get a knife in here and all these items? How are you doing this?”

She began to un-strap him and said, “You still do not understand me, Dr. Vance. I have the ability to create whatever I want.” She pulled him by the ear and said, “Come along now.” She dragged him over to the pole that she is usually strapped to. “Go on now, get in there!” She ordered. She said, “Now close the strap like a good little boy.”

“No, I don’t want to be put in here. I don’t have the key to it right now. The strap is too tight. It was not designed for my body. I won’t be able to breathe!” He began to panic.

“Tough shit, suck it in, piggy! Now don’t you worry about the key. If I can get out, then I am sure I can get you out.”

He took in a deep breath and pulled in his tummy and she helped him secure the metal strap around him. Then she did the one above his chest but had to place it beneath due to his height. This metal strap hung underneath his breast bone. Both straps were so tight that his belly was pushed out and protruded over the lower belt, but they were secure and he was going nowhere.

“Now, close your eyes.” She said in a sexy whisper.

“Why!” He said in fear.

“Close your eyes and feel my breath.” She breathed on him and for some reason it comforted him. Then she told him to open them. He opened his eyes and in one hand she held handcuffs and in the other hand she had a sewing hook. It had fish line attached to it. His eyes bulged out and he started to beg,

“No, please you don’t have to use that on me. I swear I won’t yell or anything. I won’t even make a sound. Please don’t do this to me! I have done everything you wanted!” A stream of tears began to form down both of his eyes. He knew what was coming and in a last ditch effort he swatted at her with his hands and tried to punch her out. It was a glancing blow to the side of her head knocking out the hook and dropping it to the floor. She quickly responded with a knee to his balls and a then to his protruding belly. She followed it up with two quick punches to his belly as the handcuffs fell to the floor. He almost passed out. She retrieved the handcuffs and hook. She cuffed his wrists behind his back. Then she pulled his head up by his hair and made him look at her.

“Well, my little pussy, you still have some courage in your after all. I am very disappointed in you, Dr. Vance. Offer me your lower lip.” Her eyes did not waver.

“No… mmmmmggh.” He held his mouth and lips together tight.

“You know that every time we have sex I bite your lower lip afterwards.”

“Don’t, please, last time I nearly needed stitches…and we did not have sex. You have never let me inside you. You just fucked me as always.”

“Well, that is true, Peter. Still you did get fucked and you did make love to your girlfriend the Mattress again. A match made in heaven, yes? Now, offer me your lower lip, piggy!” He decided it was useless and complied. She pulled his face to hers as if she was going to give him a huge, breathless kiss but instead she chewed on his lower lip.

“Now that’s my good boy!” She chortled.

“Ahhhhhh….eeeeehhh!” He screamed as she drew blood.

“Now that wasn’t too bad. I am sure the next stage will be far more painful than that. Now pucker up your lips like I am going to put lipstick on them.

“Tara please don’t do this to me, it is not necessary.”

“Pucker up lover.” She took his head and moved it forward and used her fingers to push his lips together like a pucker.

“Emmmph!” Dr. Vance cried out. It was all he could do as she took the needle and began to sew up his lower lip to his upper lip stitch by stitch. Little droplets of blood began to drip from his lips. Painstakingly, and with a very strong wrist it started to take shape. It took a while but the results were clear. She wiped the excess blood off his mouth, and stepped back to take a nice look at her handiwork. Here was Dr. Vance, trussed up to a pole and barely able to breath or move. His lips were completely stitched up together and his hands cuffed behind his back. She gently pulled down his panties and placed them on his head.

“There’s a good boy. Now you have your pussy panties in place and they can remind you about your lovely wife. As you wear them on your head I want you to think about her and then I want you to think about all the lovely, wonderful things I am going to do to her once she becomes a resident in here with me…now won’t that be fun?” She had a vicious streak in her eyes, but Dr. Vance was in too much pain and fear to care anymore. He looked like a bloated whale with his belly pushed out over the lower, metal strap; and with his wife’s panties on his head all his dignity was taken away. He could not scream with his mouth sewn up, but even if he could no one would come and no one would hear him. Even if they were looking carefully at the monitors all they would see is what she wanted them to see. All they would hear is what she wanted them to hear.

“You are going to stay like this for at least two hours, Dr. Vance. I hope you are enjoying your punishment because I am. So, now this little piggy really did go to the market…oink, oink.” She mocked and laughed at him as she pushed in his belly button with her finger really hard.

“Eeeeeeeeemmphh!” He mumbled out a scream.

“Now this is the way all men should be…seen but not heard. What a delightful world it would be if we could shut you fucking men up and stop your complaining all the time. You know nothing of our pain unless we start to teach it to you. Learn your lessons well, Dr. Vance.” She turned away and went to her bed. She had so many plans and so many things to do. She thought, “It runs amok, these things we keep inside.

…To be continued