The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dog and Pony Show

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2017

Chapter 3 — The Escape

Alison rocked her hips back against the Lifer’s home made dildo and squealed in delight. Or at least what sounded like it, she’d learned that this Lifer particularly liked to hear her moan and squeal and generally make any kind of sound that confirmed her ham-fisted attempts at arousing her partner was getting the job done.

Of course, it really wasn’t doing anything for her but she knew better than to let on otherwise.

No, this was her second client of the day and there was one more to see, one of the guards before she could return to where she knew she’d find her pleasure for the day.

Alison felt a slap across her right ass cheek and knew it was time to finish up, she sped up her rocking and panted harder, the Lifer in turn grunted several times before gripping Alison’s hips tightly against the dildo and giving one last push before collapsing on top of her.

* * *

Alison rolled off of the top of the guard and used a tissue to clean up a bit before putting her uniform back on. She started to leave when he turned over towards her.

“Wait.” he said and reached down to the floor, pulling a plain white envelope from his pants pocket.

“For Han.” he said as he waved it towards her.

She took it from his hand and smiled before turning and leaving the room.

She turned it over in her hands several times on the way back to Han’s cell, but there were no identifying marks on it and it was sealed closed.

She walked in to Han’s cot and stood with her hands clasped in front of her and her head bowed while Han prepared for bed.

“What that?” Han finally said when she noticed the envelope.

“From the guard, Madam Han.” Alison replied and held it out without raising her head.

Han sad down on the bed and flicked her shoes off, Alison immediately dropped to her knees and started to lick Han’s feet as her dripping wet pussy buzzed with pleasure that none of her clients could ever provide her.

* * *

Alison stood in front of the guard, a plain white envelope in her hands, “From Madam Han.”

The guard raised an eyebrow and took it, inspecting much like she had the one he had given her.

“Madam Han says it is very important, you must deliver it now.”

“After.” he replied.

“Madam Han said now, or no more visits, ever.”

The guard scowled, his brow deep in thought and it looked to Alison like he might ignore Madam Han’s command. But then, his face relaxed and he put the envelope in his pocket.

“Tomorrow?”

“Yes, tomorrow.” she replied and then they both left the room.

* * *

Alison stood near the wall of the yard along with the other girls, Madam Han was speaking to one of the guards near the private cells where she had first entered the prison almost a year ago.

A brief flicker of memory brought her back to that time and she wondered if anyone was still trying to get her freed, but then Madam Han started walking back towards the group and the thought floated away as quickly as it had come.

Alison squirmed a bit, the two layers of clothing had made it hotter than it really was and less comfortable as well. Madam Han had insisted they all wear the “civilian” clothes under their prison uniforms for their yard time today and so they all had.

The alarm sounded the end of yard time and the Lifers and the Family members started to head back in, but Madam Han stopped the girls from moving, “Stay.", she commanded and the all did.

As the last of the others left the yard, Madam Han gave another command, “Hold hands, follow me.”

Then the blast shook the ground and the concrete wall of the yard came crumbling down.

Madam Han rushed towards it, dragging the line of girls behind her and over the rubble.

Alison heard gunshots, but they didn’t seem to be directed at the girls. Instead, stealing a quick glance back, the guards were picking off any members of the other gangs that tried to make a run for it as well.

Madam Han guided them directly to several waiting vans and pushed them in, “Get rid of uniforms.” She said gruffly before sliding the van door closed and moving on to the next, leaving Alison with several other girls as they sped off down the road.

* * *

Alison looked around the warehouse, it wasn’t large, but it still held the four vans without any problem and the girls all stood around in a group by Madam Han.

Alison watched as Madam Han spoke to a well dressed man in a suit, she’d learned to pick up a few phrases during her time in prison and managed to piece together most of it.

Madam Han wasn’t a Madam at all, she was the head of the crime ring that owned the brothel. She’d been there as a customer, having her weekly dalliance when the authorities had raided it. She’d done the only thing she could and posed as the madam.

Since no one suspected her of being anything but the madam, she’d been given the same sentence as the rest of the girls and had expected to ride it out. She had run the business from the inside as best she could until she was released.

But someone had worked out that they had caught a bigger fish then they had thought and they were planning on taking Madam Han back for more “interrogation”.

Madam Han had found out and had arranged for the escape.

Now they were discussing what to do next.

“I think it best if you stay out of the city for the next little while.” the man in the suit said, “Perhaps head north?”

“North, I do not run. No I need to regain my position and these whores will help me do that.”

“As you wish Madam Han.”

* * *

Alison looked up from between the legs of the city official, his dick between her lips as she stroked up and down. It didn’t take long for her to suck him dry, she pulled off of his softening shaft, opened her mouth showing him his cum before closing it again and swallowing it.

She moved in closer and licked him clean, his hand stroking her hair as she did so until she was finished. Then she stayed there, her cheek pressing up against his limp shaft until he was ready to get up.

When he did he walked in to the next room where Madam Han was waiting.

“Thank you for waiting Madam Han.”

“Not a problem, I find it best to conduct business after pleasure.” she replied flatly.

“A wise policy, but I’m afraid in this case it will not help. What you ask is impossible.”

“Impossible? I doubt that.”

“I’m afraid so, your rivals have already infiltrated the committee, I cannot override their decision.”

“I see.” Madam Han said, her brow furrowed in thought, “Can I assume I will have your support in the future then?”

“Of course.” he replied before pausing for a moment, “My I make one suggestion though?”

“Yes?”

“You should do something about your girl, it has been a while now, but she is far too recognizable. Someone who is not as loyal to you might find a way to use her to his own advantage.”

Madam Han’s eyebrow raised slightly, “Yes, perhaps. Thank you for your candor.”

* * *

Alison walked in to the room, her tight red dress hugged every new curve of her body. She’d spent the last few weeks recovering from the surgery that Madam Han had booked for her and this was her first client since.

He was another official of some kind, but she didn’t pay any attention to the titles any more. Madam Han had all the girls visiting government officials and they were all alike.

This one was older and a little chubby, but his smile told her everything she needed to know. The toothy grin was a mixture of pure lust and school boy joy at the woman in front of him.

She worked to curl her own inflated lips in to a smile and wiggle her newly enhanced breasts as she did. Her old brown hair was gone, replaced with a platinum blonde mane. She took a step forward in the stiletto heels that took her already impressive stature to a whole new level. Her legs that had always been her best feature now seemed to go on forever.

Soon enough she was bent over his desk, his dick plunging in to her pussy and the words he enjoyed coming from her mouth, “Yes baby, fuck your western whore good!”

It was a script, like the dozen or so other officials that fucked her on a regular basis, but she delivered it with the same drive and determination that had made her a partner in the law firm at such a young age.

The memory of her past life interrupted her and she flailed her hands around on the desk, pushed the paper and the trinkets that sat atop of it off and on to the ground.

“Oh god! Oh god! I... I...” she called out, trying to stop him, but he took it as encouragement and pushed in harder.

She felt him cum in her pussy and before she knew what was happening, she heard her own voice say, “Mmmm... yea, you fucked your western whore good baby.” and the moment of memory passed.

Alison felt him slide out of her and drop back on to his chair, she waited for just a moment before getting up herself and leaving.

* * *

Alison looked up at Madam Han, having returned and told her all about her momentary lapase.

“So you good whore again? What good whore do?” she asked in her broken English.

“Yes Madam Han. A good whore licks and sucks and fucks.” she replied.

Madam Han didn’t look convinced but likewise seemed to be distracted with other business. When her phone rang, she swore several times before hanging up.

“No matter now. Go.” Madam Han said and pointed out of the room.

Alison walked back to her room, disappointed. She hadn’t gotten to suck Madam Han’s toes, or lick her pussy or suckle her breasts, she hadn’t orgasmed in days and she was getting frustrated.