The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Facial Spa

Kudan

Marvin patted his pockets, trying to find his keys to open the storage shed. He found no keys, no pockets, and felt no leg to pat against. He knew this reality would take some getting used to. Even still, again out of habit, he reached to open the door before watching his hand go through the handle and the door itself.

You’ll learn. Marvin heard the spirit of the puppet whisper to him.

“Well. That’s something to look forward to I guess, hehehe.” Marvin said aloud in his ghostly voice walking through the door into the the storage shed. “Um, I wanted to say I’m sorry, Kudan. Especially if I used your powers against your will. I didn’t know that you were speaking with me or sentient or, well, anything other than a magic ventriloquist’s dummy.”

I understand. There aren’t many mortals who have ever heard the voices of the dead.

“So you are dead, too?” Marvin asked as he turned the corner and walked into the climate controlled room where he had kept the puppet.

No. Kudan answered, looking Marvin in the eye as he entered. The puppet’s spirit smiled at Marvin’s shocked reaction at seeing him.

Kudan’s body was not quite human. His eye sockets held three eyes apiece. Two horns stood atop his head as well as a row of horns extending down his spine. About Kudan’s waist there was a bluish green rope tied in a strange knot. The rope led to the puppet where its other end was tied in a bizarre knot of similar fashion.

Well, what do you think? Kudan asked, his lips unmoving.

“Are, are you a demon?” Marvin asked, swallowing nervously.

Once, perhaps.

“Are you going to eat me?”

Marin heard a disturbing laugh in response. It was a laugh that Marvin could hear. The laugh was coming from Kudan’s mouth. He saw him give a toothy grin in reply before Kudan answered.

No. Marvin felt the response in his mind.

“Are you communicating by telepathy?” he asked

You will, too, soon enough. You’ll find it much easier to converse. I can hear what you are saying, but I don’t understand it. Your language is not my own. I am listening to your thoughts, they are not bound by words. Try it.

Marvin tried to think about saying something, but he didn’t know what to say. He didn’t know how.

I didn’t know at first, either. But don’t worry, Marvin. I heard you.

Everything? Marvin thought.

Not quite. There are daydreams and visages each soul carries themselves on that another would only dare delve into. I cannot fully read your mind without knowing all of your experiences. I dare guess you would only be confused looking into mine. But I can understand your intents. At least so far as you wish to be understood.

Marvin thought about this for a moment. The old zen koan ‘what is the sound of one hand clapping’ came to his mind.

Ah, I felt your mind flutter there. Don’t worry, you needn’t protect your thoughts from me. I cannot corrupt the dead.

Marvin wanted to ask more about that but was distracted as Kudan began idly toying with the spiritual bonding connecting him to the physical puppet. “How did you get tied to the puppet?” He asked, it was still more natural for him to speak than project his thoughts.

Years ago I was foolish and thought human’s were of no threat. I was hunted, caught, bound.

“Why?”

Perhaps they thought I was a threat, perhaps they wanted to use me to their whims as you did.

“I’m sorry.”

You need not feel guilt. Yours was quite fun to work with. Until you locked me away, and it seems you have been punished as much as one could for that. She killed you, then?

Marvin grimaced. “Yes.”

Then perhaps you would seek revenge?

“I don’t want to kill Cherry!”

No. But you would like her punished. At least some retribution, yes?

Marvin narrowed his eyes before answering. “Yes.”

Then I have a proposition for you.

“Will it involve Cherry singing ‘Day-o’?”

I don’t understand.

“Nevermind. What is your proposition?”