The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertile Fields

Chapter 16: Thinking Clearly under Pressure

It seemed like it had been forever since they walked into this drugstore. It had been less than half an hour but it didn’t seem that way to Sam. To Sam, his memory was barely holding onto what came before this place. He remembered Alice. She was the one thought still forcing him to think with his head and not another part of him that really wanted to take charge.

The girls had led him and Richie on a quick tour of the surrounding aisles and Sam quickly realized it wasn’t him that was crazy. It was the rest of the world around him. The products they sold here all looked normal enough, but that was only on the surface. Like everything here, the surface was thin and what lay beneath it was much deeper.

Richie had been glued at the hip to Allison, the brunette who so kindly had given him head. She and the other girls were juniors at Fertile Fields High School. Just the fact they actually had a school shocked Sam. What they did there, he didn’t dare to guess. He imagined it wasn’t book learning, unless book learning included what these girls had shown skills at.

When Richie wasn’t groping and clawing his way all over the young girl, he was laughing and getting a real kick out of all the interesting things the three had shown them in the aisles. There was the all fertility aisle, everything anyone could ever need to multiply the odds of getting pregnant. Sam found this particularly disturbing, at least in a few simple facts.

One was the fact that apparently condoms weren’t even sold here. Second was the fact these girls didn’t even know what a condom was when he asked. Third was the fact that all three of the girls thought being fucked pregnant sounded hot and had asked Sam if, quote, he wanted to give it a go with any of them. Naturally, he’d been severely tempted. The idea of fucking these three was growing very hard to resist. The idea of doing so with no regard for anything else was just hot.

Responsible behavior was something Sam was having a hard time remembering. He recalled always being the one in the group who took charge, the guy who looked out for those he was with. Now he had one friend openly molesting a teenage girl, another friend who was a teenage girl and he feared might be being molested by someone else. And yet he couldn’t seem to think straight. His thoughts kept falling into deviant desires, some of which were based in fantasies he remembered having as a teenager himself. It was like the old hormone levels, out of control and not caring, had returned to take over, and they weren’t going down without a fuck.

“Sammy, we’re not boring you are we?” Denise asked.

Sam looked at the young girl. She’d found a t-shirt to wear but it did absolutely nothing to hide her huge tits he still felt somehow responsible for. She seemed to be adjusting to the balance of those monsters quite well, but Sam couldn’t count how many times she’d brushed them against his side. She pretended it was accidental contact, even apologizing, but he knew it was one of her games. The raven-haired beauty was as devious as she was sexy.

“No, not boring.” Sam muttered.

He still wasn’t sure why he was remaining in the drugstore. Clearly, they didn’t have anything to soothe his headache. It continued to flare up whenever he took his eyes off any of the girls. As long as he remained near their nubile forms, the worst of it seemed to be kept at bay.

“That’s good Sam, cause I sure wouldn’t want you bored before we get to the best part of the store.”

Best part, Sam thought. If the best part of the store was a heart-shaped bed where patrons were encouraged to fuck each other’s brains out, he wouldn’t have been surprised. The place was insane. He nodded and smiled but managed to look back down the aisle to the front of the store.

The blonde woman behind the counter still greeted the occasional customer and checked out the few who had left. Of course, if they were male customers, it was mostly her that they actually checked out. The camera up above still silently rotated, keeping watch on the entire sales floor. It couldn’t possibly be for security as Denise and Allison had assured both he and Richie that free sampling was encouraged in Fertile Fields. In fact, it seemed to be required and not just of products. Women and girls were to be sampled of as well. It was like an open orgy buffet all over town. At least that was according to Denise. Sam wondered whether half the things she said were actually just lines to try and push his buttons. If they were, she should consider them successful. Sam hadn’t felt this tense in years.

Looking over to Richie, Sam watched the boy openly fondling one of Allison’s tits. The girl had simply leaned back in front of the guy and allowed him to slide his hand down her top. As Sam watched, he could see the flesh of her breast shift around beneath the fabric as Richie manhandled it. He wasn’t being gentle and that didn’t seem to bother her. In fact she was gasping and wiggling like a turned on whore.

Sam shook his head. He had to get away from them. He had to clear his head. Leaning over to Denise, he struggled not to nibble on the girl’s ear. “I’m going to step over here for a bit. I’ll be right back.”

He felt proud he managed to say much of anything as what he’d been thinking as he spoke was how much he wanted to rip her new shirt off and fuck those massive tits he made her get. Still, he did well. And she seemed a little surprised at how in control he remained. It wasn’t going to win, he thought. Whatever was behind all this wasn’t going to win. In the end he felt sure he could prove that. But for now, he took things a minute at a time just to stop focusing on dirty thoughts.

Leaving her and the blonde friend who he still had yet to learn her name, Sam walked around the end of an aisle and came to the greeting cards. The whole aisle was full of them and surprisingly they calmed him down a bit. Only one woman was looking through cards and she was at the other end. The woman was much older than the teen girls but like every female in Fertile Fields, she seemed more than blessed.

Sam walked along, trying to distract himself by looking at the card titles and images. The women in this town could probably look anyway they wanted if pills did all he’d seen so far. He caught himself smiling as he saw some typical joke cards, although somehow the jokes he saw weren’t the same as what he was used to. There were cards for sweet sixteen birthdays but the jokes about getting speeding tickets or generally anything to do with being able to drive weren’t there. In fact, Sam thought, stopping and reaching out to read a couple of cards, these weren’t funny at all. He questioned why he’d been smiling when he really read their content.

One card had a picture of a sweet looking young girl, clearly supposed to be the birthday girl. She was dressed in her Sunday best, looking nothing like the three slutty teens he and Richie had come across. The card read ‘To my lovely Daughter on her Sweet Sixteen,’ on the cover. When Sam opened it, he nearly dropped the card on the floor. It had the same girl inside but instead of her Sunday best she was wearing ironically enough only her birthday suit. The message was even more disturbing. It read ‘Spread those legs and let daddy climb between.’ What the fuck, Sam thought. Even his warped mind could see how messed up something like this was. And looking over the others in the same category, it wasn’t even the worst. One card mentioned it was time for the girl to start whoring it up. Another card referred to her anatomy in specific terms. One even had a diagram. Sam moved on quickly, his head beginning to throb and other parts of him beginning to swell.

The next section past the birthday cards was specialty cards and it was even more disturbing. Most of these were cards Sam had never even imagined being card occasions. One said ‘Glad I knocked you up!’ and had a picture of a pregnant young girl, not too different from whatever model posed for the sweet sixteen one. Another had the words SLUT WHORE CUNT in big bold letters. Sam picked it up and looked inside. It simply read ’ Thinking of You’ inside. Another few cards were kind of like Get Well cards but with specific messages. One had the message ‘Hope your new Tits are all they were pumped up to be!’, another had the words ‘Sorry you’ve been tired,’ on the outside and ‘It’s probably my cock that’s wearing you out!’ on the inside. These were cards only crazy people or incredibly sexist pigs would even think of buying. At least that was what rational Sam thought. Unfortunately rational Sam was not in complete control and he found himself smiling and even snickering at a few of the cards.

The woman was still browsing the same section of greeting cards when Sam walked up. The section was labeled ‘Cards with Sound’ and didn’t seem that odd to Sam. At least there didn’t seem to be any graphic pictures or lewd titles to any of them. Most only had pictures on the cover and many of the pictures were flowers or nature shots, nothing extreme. Maybe everything wasn’t so insane, Sam thought. His head was really beginning to crank up again when the woman tapped him on the arm.

“Excuse me sir.” She said.

He turned and really looked at the woman for the first time. She was average height for a woman but that put her well below his height and it was hard not to look right down into her boobs. She had quite a nice pair, whether they came from a bottle or not. Her face seemed to indicate she might be in her thirties or early forties, although who could tell with her body looking so nice. She wore the most conservative thing Sam had seen so far on any woman in Fertile Fields, a tank top and jeans. It wouldn’t be considered remotely conservative anywhere else, but here the fact her legs weren’t completely exposed was something to notice.

“Yes ma’am.” Sam said. His voice wavered as his head ached. He found if he kept focusing on parts of this woman, the pain would leave and in its place would be a happy feeling in his pants.

“I’m no ma’am. You wanna fuck me and see?” She said, laughing.

Sam shook his head, placing the back of one hand against his forehead. “No, no thanks. Um... what can I do for you?”

She smiled, running a hand through her long straight hair. Her body leaned back and she thrust a hip out to balance more on one leg. She looked like she was ready to ask if he wanted a good time, and Sam was beginning to sweat.

“Could you be a dear and hand me that card on the top of the rack there?”

Relief was only one of the emotions that Sam felt. He also realized he felt a little sad too, as though what he really had wanted was this woman on the floor right here in the drugstore, taking his hard cock in one of her slutty holes. But getting a card off a shelf out of her reach was simple. At least it might help in keeping his mind from giving in like Richie’s had.

“Er... sure. Which one was it you wanted?”

She grinned, showing pure white teeth and putting a slight arch in her back. “It’s that one right up there, the one with the open lily on the front.”

Sam saw the card she meant. It was one of the Cards with Sound and did indeed have a large close-up photograph of a lily in bloom. He craned his arm up and noticed the woman stepping in closer beside him. Glancing down, he smiled politely, but wondered what the deal was. Why was she pressing in beside him? It was extremely distracting to say the least.

Grabbing the card, Sam quickly shrunk back and thrust it out towards her. He realized how crazy he probably looked himself, holding a card almost at arm’s length to this woman but Sam wasn’t taking any chances. He didn’t want her getting some impression from him. Even as she took the card, Sam still couldn’t make the mental image of this woman naked screaming his name as he plowed into her wet slit, leave his head.

“Thank you so much. You have no idea how much I appreciate this.” The woman said. She then looked down at the card, seemed to bite the edge of her lip, and opened it.

As she did, Sam heard the sound it had, but it wasn’t the chirping of birds or some nature sound as he’d expected. Instead, all he heard were a few crackles and a short three-toned chime. Very strange, he thought. Maybe the card was a dud.

“Oooooh... ohh... oh.. yeah... oh yessss!” The woman moaned.

As Sam stared at her with lurid fascination, the woman widened her stance and began sliding one hand up along her body. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes. She gasped, taking in a big lungful of air. Then she let loose.

“OHHHH Fuck yes, yes, oh yes, ohhhh yessss!”

Sam looked around, suddenly aware he was in the middle of the drugstore. Amazingly nobody seemed particularly interested in what the woman was doing. He wasn’t entirely sure himself. She was clawing at her body, pulling at her tank top until the straps were down on her arms. Soon her top was coming loose and Sam couldn’t help staring at the heavy tits bouncing and undulating as she gasped in what seemed to be some sort of spontaneous orgasm.

“Oh yessss, Oh pleaseee... yessss, yes, yes, yes, OHHHHH!” She screamed.

The woman suddenly dropped the card to the floor and grabbed both of her tits, squeezing hard and looking as though she was fighting some invisible lover. Her legs pressed in together, her thighs tight and even through the jeans, showing how tense her muscles were. She breathed heavy, shaking a little with what almost looked to be seizures, her tits jumping from her embrace as she did.

“Ohh... oh... oooooh...” She sighed.

Sam had never seen anything like it. In his wildest perverted fantasies he’d never imagined such a lust-inducing act. He looked down at the card and bent over to pick it up off the floor. There was only one word written inside the card, a small word in italics.

Enjoy!

He had no idea what was going on. She opened the card, the strange crackling and tone, and then openly climaxing in front of whoever happened to be standing around. He flipped the card over to look at the back and suddenly it all made sense. It was kinky and just as fucked up as every other product in this drugstore, but it made sense. The card had the manufacturer’s label on the back. It said ‘Cards with Sound, exclusively from Orgasmark’ and then in scripted print, ‘You’ll feel when it’s an authentic Orgasmark Card’.

Sam only was happy he hadn’t taken a card off the shelf and opened it himself. If he had, what tiny little amount of rational thought remained in his mind may have vanished for good. As it was he wasn’t feeling in control. In fact, all Sam was able to actually do for several seconds was stare at the woman’s tits as she managed to compose herself. She pulled the straps back up, smiled at Sam, then took the card from his hands.

“Thanks very much handsome. You made my day.”

He wanted to follow the woman. He wanted to go wherever she did, make her have more orgasms, especially ones the good old fashioned way. He didn’t do that though, and part of him worried that the only thing preventing him from doing so was Denise and the other two girls walking up behind him.

“Hey there Sammy,” Denise said. “You aren’t off giving other customers orgasms are you. I thought if you did that for anyone, it might be me.”

Sam stuttered for a second. He looked at Denise, the cute innocent face with those seductive and exotic eyes. Her long black hair framed the pale softness of her skin so perfectly that he lost his words and instead let Richie come walking up and answer for him.

“Sam doesn’t give out orgasms. He’s responsible, aren’t you Sam?”

Richie laughed and put an arm around Allison. Denise giggled too but then seemed to get a look on her face. Sam actually worried for a moment that she was upset, that somehow the girl had come to her senses and realized what she’d allowed this older man to do, especially concerning the tits now straining her shirt.

She looked at the other two girls and all of them got the same look. They seemed at first to be staring at Sam, but he quickly realized they were actually looking right past him. Turning around, Sam saw the large clock on the wall. It wasn’t that late in the afternoon. In fact it was hardly past one. Why were they all looking so suddenly serious?

“Damn,” Denise said. “Sorry boys, looks like we’ll have to catch you later.”

Richie grabbed at Allison. “No, stay, come on.” He said. His eyes were almost as pleading as other parts of him, but the brunette simply gave him a wicked grin and then frowned.

“Sorry,” She said. “We have to be getting on home.”

“Home?” Sam asked.

“Yeah, Allison’s family is having us over for a party tonight and we gotta get ready. That’s why we were here. I thought it might be fun if we made some preparations so the guys were happy.” Denise answered.

“Guys?” Richie said.

“Yeah, unfortunately you guys can’t come. It’s a family affair, literally.” Denise said.

“Daddy really likes it rough.” Allison added.

“But thanks for a fun time guys. I’m sure these will go over great.” Denise said, grabbing hold of her tits and shaking them at Sam.

Watching all three girls run off towards the front of the store, Sam felt a longing to run after them. They were what he felt had held him together so much. His head wasn’t as bad as when he’d walked in the store. Now he was alone again with Richie, and Richie seemed almost mortified at being left by his precious Allison.

“Damn dude. That totally sucks. I was gonna fuck that babe’s ass. She told me so.”

Sam tried not to picture just that activity with any of the teenagers but his mind was getting to be incredibly sharp when it came to imagining sexual scenarios. He pressed his temple with a thumb. The pain was growing again. He just knew somehow it was connected to the camera and whoever the ‘he’ was that blonde woman had mentioned. Someone had to be causing all this. But who could have done so much? How long had this town been like this?

“What do you think we should do now?” Richie asked.

Sam looked at his friend. The boy sounded like he’d lost his favorite puppy, a dejected tone weighing down every word. Sam wanted to say that they should go find Alice. He wanted to immediately leave and head back over to The Body Shop. That was where she’d gone wasn’t it? His mind was playing tricks on him as each time he thought of Alice, all he could focus on was her body and how nice that body might look underneath him as he crammed his cock inside it. Shaking his head, Sam refused to give in. He looked around the store and saw something at the back that he felt he wanted to look at, at least before leaving.

“Come on, I want to check my blood pressure.” Sam said. He walked off towards the back of the drugstore, where he ordinarily would expect to find the pharmacist’s desk.

The pharmacist window was there and so was who he guessed had to be the pharmacist, although this woman looked nothing like any pharmacist he’d ever seen. She sat in a chair with her legs crossed, the short black skirt she wore beneath her white lab coat bunched up around her thighs. Her body would be better fitting a fashion model with the sleek curves and tight abs he could tell she had. Her face was currently tilted down into a book and her long shining red hair flowed over the white shoulders of her coat. She wore glasses, thin wire-rimmed, currently down a bit on her nose. The woman had that intelligent yet slutty look perfected as all Sam could think about was how hot it would be to fuck this creature.

“Woah, fuck...” Richie said. The boy wasn’t even attempting to hide his reaction as his pants tented to a new extreme.

The woman looked up and smiled. Laying her book aside, she stood, pushed her glasses up her nose and walked over to the window. Her lips were so perfect, Sam found himself watching the movement as she spoke.

“Hi there, you two need any help with something?”

Sam tried to murmur a reply but ended up simply murmuring under his breath. The window required the woman to bend down slightly and her chest heaved right towards them. He couldn’t see exactly how nice her breasts might be because of the thick lab coat, but just knowing her tits were hidden made him that much more curious. Richie grinned and almost seemed ready to laugh.

“Sam here was... he was... wanting... to...” Richie’s voice faded and almost completely stopped as the redhead brushed a hand through her hair, wiggling her hips ever so invitingly.

“I was going to check... um... pressure.” Sam finally blurted out, looking over at the blood pressure machine.

He did a double take, whipping his head back towards the machine after glancing over. It wasn’t a blood pressure machine, not even close. The machine actually hardly even looked like one, other than the fact it had a bench to sit on. But there was no sleeve to place one’s arm in and there was no digital read out. Instead it simply had a pillow on the floor in front of the bench and a large sign that revealed just how different of a machine it was. It read ‘Sperm Pressure’ in large letters and even Richie stared over at it in surprise.

The woman laughed and looked over towards the sign. “Yes, that’s a popular test we offer and it’s good you guys are thinking about that. Shows you’re very health conscious and I like that in a man.”

Sam blubbered a little, stuttering his response as he stared baffled at the Sperm Pressure sign. When he looked back at the Pharmacist window, the redhead was nowhere to be seen. A door opened to his right and both he and Richie turned to watch the stunning redhead in the white lab coat stroll towards them.

“Come on boys, I’ll give you both the test.”

“Test?” Sam asked. He was nearly so focused on the woman’s body, he barely maintained balance when she took his arm.

“You did want to check your pressure, right? It’s why I’m here, just to service guys like you.”

Richie was barely containing his excitement as the woman led them both to the bench and pushed them down so they sat side by side. Sam stared at the diagram on the machine, the explanation of the test written below the large words ‘Sperm Pressure’. He couldn’t do that, he just couldn’t.

“Wait, I don’t think I really want to. I mean this is... not what I...” Sam said.

“Now don’t get cold feet on me. I’m a professional. I do this everyday. Just sit back and relax. Let Stella take good care of you and your cocks.”

Sam’s eyes widened. “Cocks?”

The redhead was now kneeling on the floor before the two, resting her knees on the pillow. She looked at Sam and grinned. “Of course cocks, you do know where sperm comes from don’t you? Trust me, you’ll enjoy this. Just give in and let my hands work their magic.”

“This is so fucking awesome.” Richie said.

The boy was about as happy as he’d been all day. Naturally, most of that happiness seemed to stem from being a pervert, Sam thought. But if Sam allowed this to happen, he felt it would be the end. The rational part of his brain, the part that begged him to get away and go find Alice. The part that told him he had to get back on the road and leave this fucked up town for good, that was the part he worried might be lost forever if Stella here did her job. Still, he couldn’t move. He couldn’t force himself to stand. He couldn’t even make himself look away when Stella opened her lab coat and revealed that she was topless underneath.

Her tits were actually nice sized, not as big as he’d seen so far, but the fact they were full and sat nice and perky on her chest only made his brain drag that much more into the basement of dirty thoughts. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Her tits had the most perfect pink little nipples, almost begging to be handled, to be suckled. He remained sitting there, hands at his side. Richie was likewise captivated by her breasts. They hung lower as she scooted herself forward and reached both hands up to the two boys’ jeans.

Again, Sam wanted to say something, to stop Stella from doing what she did next. Instead, he felt powerless to do much of anything except stare at the woman who unzipped both his and Richie’s flies. She dug her hand into his pants, reaching around and grabbing hold of his cock. He knew she was doing the same to Richie as she did to him, but Sam was fascinated by the clinical look on her face. Her glasses were down a bit on her nose, her bright green eyes focused on the task at hand. She even had the tip of her tongue pressed between her lips as she concentrated. Up and down her hand went. Faster and faster, stroking the two cocks.

“Ohh...” Sam groaned. Richie made sounds of his own.

He glanced down. Her hand was moving up and down his cock faster and faster, his cock now standing proudly up from his jeans. He looked at her tits and watched them jump. Up and down, side to side, her perky boobs did a dance as she jacked both men off. Never before had Sam gotten a hand job. He’d heard of them, sure, but never had he imagined sitting in the back of a drugstore while some fiery hot redhead pharmacist jacked him off.

“Unghh... oh damn...” Richie moaned.

Sam felt it too. They were both getting tense and shifting on the bench. Sam could also feel something else happening. As had happened before around Alice, he felt his morals and values shrinking down inside him. What was rising up to engulf those parts of him were the most vile and sexual things he’d ever imagined. Sam imagined it was Alice here jacking both him and Richie off. He imagined sweet little Alice who he’d helped protect from guys with no morals, sitting here like a whore, giving hand jobs and allowing her tits to be stared at.

“unghhh... ohhhh wow...” Richie grunted.

Any second now, both of them knew it wouldn’t be long, and so did Stella apparently. She tightened her hands on both their cocks and Sam let out a loud cry that let the whole store know just what was happening. He felt it before he saw it and apparently Stella knew her job as Richie let out a similar grunt.

Semen sprayed all over the woman, covering her tits, reaching up to her face and hair. Sam gasped and tried not to pass out as he felt her squeezing more and more ropes of cum from his very hard cock. He watched several splashes coat her glasses, dripping down off her nose. Some of his sperm even spattered above her right eye, dripping down behind her glasses.

Together, he and Richie covered all of her tits in thick creamy semen. It dripped from her nipples to the floor and the pillow managed to catch most of it. As Sam felt her loosening her grip, he also felt something else loosening inside him. He loved this feeling. His mind felt free, as though the pain he’d been dealing with was caused by him trying to remain rational, whatever that word meant. Now he saw things clearly. He saw the girls they’d been led around the store by, the woman he’d gotten the card for. They were all cunts for him to fuck. It was that simple. So was Alice, if he ever saw her again. She was just a slutty little girl he’d spent way too much time protecting from the world and far too little time screwing.

“Very good gentlemen.” Stella said. She stood up and licked her fingers clean. “I’d say that both of you have very healthy Sperm Pressure.” She smiled and leaned down to look Sam in the face. “Yours was spectacular. Really strong. Why I imagine you could almost blow a hole in a girl if you aren’t careful.” She laughed and pulled her tits up to her lips, sucking and licking the semen off her nipples.

Richie was staring off into space with an unbelievably satisfied look on his face. Sam turned and watched Stella walk off towards the back. He grinned like an idiot and waved at her.

“Have a nice day boys.”

Sam thought about Alice. She was in the back of his mind now, behind all the other readily available women and girls in this town. But she was still there and if he saw her again, he vowed to make up for past mistakes. She deserved some extra special attention. And as for having a nice day, well that was easy to respond to.

“Oh we will.” Sam said. “We most definitely will.”

To Be Continued...