The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: This is fiction and stuff. Address comments to .

Tags: mf, fd, hyp

The Girl from Ipanema

[chapter 3: dulcet dreams]

Susie:

“Oy, my feet are freezing, I need some socks. brb, one sec”

Jared continued typing, explaining how rough his week had been. The instant message window flashed again a few minutes later as Susie returned and saw what he had written.

Susie:

“Have you been using the trigger I gave you?”

Jared:

“I have been. And it’s helped, at least a little. It’s not quite like when you say it, though. It doesn’t seem as strong when I do it.”

Susie:

“Of course, that’s normal. My voice is what planted the trigger, it’s only natural for your mind to associate them.”

Jared:

“Could you maybe make it stronger when I use it? Is that kind of thing possible?”

Susie:

“Of course, but it will take some practice. Though, you know, you could just call me if you want to hear me say it.“

Jared:

“Is that okay?”

Susie:

“Absolutely. I like helping people, Jared, especially close friends.”

Jared:

“Do you have a minute right now?”

Susie:

“Absolutely. Go ahead :—)”

Jared’s fingers were trembling ever so slightly as he picked up the phone and pressed ‘call’. They relaxed instantly as soon as he hear Susie’s voice. Something almost like a shiver ran down his spine, and he let out a deep breath that he had not even noticed he was holding. It was like an injection of calm, cool, water straight to his nerves.

“Hi.”

“Hi.”

“So...”

“You want me to say it?”

“Yeah. Please?”

The urgency in his voice was almost palpable.

“Ipanema,” Susie said. Her voice was slow and soothing, as if taking a leisurely stroll through the length of the word.

Jared let out a breathy sigh.

“That’s right, Jared,” she continued, urging him on. “Just let the tension drain away. You know that my voice helps it drain even faster, and that means that each word I say just helps it fade, and drain, more and more.”

A blissful smile formed on Jared’s lips as the now-familiar bulge grew in his boxers.

“Now I just want you to find a nice comfy position where you can get totally relaxed, but where it’s really easy to keep the phone to your ear. Can you do that for me, Jared?”

“Yeah,” he murmured.

“Good, that’s wonderful. Now I’m just going to talk to you for a little while and talk you through getting rid of all the tension in your mind and body. You don’t really need to pay careful attention, it’s okay if you let your mind drift, because you know that the sound of my voice still has that same effect on you, even if you’re not consciously listening, even if it’s just your unconscious mind absorbing my words...”

“Yeah,” Jared found himself replying, effortlessly, unbidden. He wasn’t sure what, if anything, he he was answering or agreeing with, as Susie continued to ramble on. It didn’t matter in the slightest, though. He felt totally free to just drift away in a blissful escape from his day to day stresses and concerns.

He wasn’t sure when or how his fingers found their way to his shaft, and it didn’t matter. He could practically feel Susie there, sitting on the bed right beside him. He couldn’t put his finger on why, but it was somehow such a comforting and comfortable image. She was with him, guiding him, protecting him, helping him. The sound of her every word seemed to caress up and down the length of his shaft, finding his most sensitive and vulnerable place and making it feel soothed, calm, and simply good in every way. It was almost as if it were her fingers stroking, not his own. And each stroke helped him relax a little more, pumping the tension out of his body and mind, pumping it into the head of his cock, in preparation for one massive release.

“...so easily doing that for me, and just release all of the tension right now, Jared.”

The words seemed to echo through Jared’s mind as his cock did exactly as Susie’s voice instructed, right on cue. He felt a warm, wet spot form around his crotch, but didn’t care in the slightest. It could easily wait until morning; sleep couldn’t. And Susie’s voice was still with him, helping him drift off.

“You know that you can always call me when you need this kind of release, Jared. It’s okay to ask me for what you need me to help you with. It’s okay to need my help. Help isn’t a bad thing. And in fact, the more my voice helps you, the more effective it becomes...so that the next time you hear me say ‘Ipanema’, you let off even more tension, even more easily. And each time you say it to yourself, you hear my voice in your mind, saying it along with you, making it even more effective. And that makes it so easy to agree and let these things happen, isn’t that right Jared?”

“Yes,” he sighed, feeling genuinely blissed out.

“Sweet dreams, boy.”

His dreams were sweet, and Susie was there with him again. Only this time it wasn’t her words stroking his cock. He was on top of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, thrusting deep into her. And Susie was right beside him, stroking his face, guiding his gaze into her eyes even as he continued thrusting. He woke up hard as a rock, but feeling gratefully stress free.

[end of chapter 3]