The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: This is fiction and stuff. Address comments to .

Tags: mf, fd, hyp

The Girl from Ipanema

[Chapter 4: starting something new]

Jared’s eyes blearily fluttered open as the insistent sunlight beaming in through his window prodded him just a little too hard to ignore. It had been a late night, but he felt wonderfully well rested.

He noticed also that he had an extremely hard erection; he had been dreaming about Susie again. He wasn’t surprised. It seemed to happen pretty consistently when he used the trigger she gave him just before going to bed. And last night had been one of those rough nights: Jared was working late on an assignment, hard up against the deadline. The stress of having to bust his ass to finish it didn’t go away when he sent the finished work in, though. Too wound up to sleep, he had called Susie.

* * *

“Hey Jared. What’s up?” She sounded tired. Groggy. He had surely woken her up.

“Hey, sorry to call you so late. I just can’t sleep, I’m kind of too tense. I tried saying the thing, and it helped, but...”

“But...?”

“But it wasn’t enough. I’m like really exhausted, but I can’t stop my mind from racing. Could you say Ipanema to me?”

“Yeah, of course.” Though sleepy, her voice oozed with tenderness. “Are you lying nice and comfy in bed right now?”

“Yeah.”

“Good. Take a deep breath for me, Jared. And, Ipanema.”

He felt a surge through his body, washing his tensions away.

“That’s right, Jared, just let all the tension go. Just let my voice help it all drain away, draining down, into your penis. Let it get so hard for me, absorbing all the stress and tension in your body, and your mind. Feel the sound of my voice make it harder and harder as you grow more and more relaxed, anxiety and tension draining out of your mind.”

Lying there in the dark, phone pressed to his ear, Jared felt totally immersed in her voice. She sounded more sleepy than normal. That was good. He wanted to feel sleepy too. It was always nice to let her voice help him feel sleepy.

As he drifted off into dreamland, Susie was with him. His head lay in her lap, and she was softly massaging his temples, each little circle pulling more and more tension out. It felt so good he almost didn’t even notice the orgasm; it got lost in the fuzzy drifting peaceful sleep that followed.

Thinking about it again now, he almost wanted to return to that dream, to feel Susie’s voice pulling the tension out of him—and pulling his orgasm out in the process.

* * *

Jared was roused from his continued snoozing by a knock at the door. Hastily throwing on some grubby clothes, he got up to go answer it.

“Who is it?” he called as he pulled on the jeans he had worn the day before.

“It’s me, Susie.”

“Oh, hey,” he greeted her, tugging the door open to let her in.

“I just wanted to stop by and see how you’re doing, since you were so stressed last night.”

“Thanks. Yeah, I’ve been feeling fine this morning, much much better than last night.”

“So the Ipanema thing has really helped?”

“Yeah...um...”

Jared trailed off into a pause, his face reddening.

“Oh man—did I just accidentally say it again right now?”

“You did.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to, it just kind of slipped out.”

She retreated across the room and took a seat on one end of the couch. He sat on the other end of it, facing her.

“No no, it’s fine!” Jared countered. “I mean, I wasn’t really feeling anxious a minute ago, but now that you said it, it’s like I can feel myself relaxing even more, even now while I’m talking.”

“That sounds like a good thing.”

“Yeah, no, it is. And it works really effectively whenever you say it, like even consciously thinking about it doesn’t stop it from working. It’s just...”

“Just what?”

Susie’s face took on a concerned expression. He could see the compassion and sympathy in her big, clear, blue eyes. He had never noticed how blue they were before. She reached over and softly stroked his cheek.

“I care about you, Jared. Tell me what you’re holding back.”

“No, I mean, it feels good, it’s just, now that you said it, I’m going to get really hard. Like, once it starts, there’s no going back.”

Susie rolled her eyes.

“Oh, is that what you were just tensing up about?”

Jared nodded. She chuckled.

“Well then you can just let that worry fade away too. Look at me, Jared.”

His eyes so naturally and easily found hers and he started to drift. She smiled.

“Let go of that worry now too. Let it go for me. Ipanema.”

She snapped her fingers as she said the last word. It cause him to squirm slightly.

“Yeah, that’s good, Jared. Keep looking into my eyes, because you know they make it so much easier for you to let go and relax. Relax. Relax. Relax.”

Jared’s mind was totally adrift, and each word she said pushed it further out to sea. His eyes soon began to flutter and then closed. He tried to lean back, but the arm of the couch was further away than he realized. His torso continued listing backwards, until he was sprawled out, almost lying prone, with his legs dangling onto the floor. There was no chance of hiding the tent in his jeans now. But that thought drained away like all the others, making its way out of his mind, down his spine, and into his firmly erect shaft, coaxed by Susie’s soft torrent of soothing words.

Susie was lifting his arm now, and the feeling of her fingers around his wrist made it go loose and limp, like jello. His arm went so limp that he lost all sense of it. As he felt the zipper on his pants being pulled down, a small timid voice in the back of his mind asked if it was his fingers doing it, or Susie’s. And as soon as that thought popped into his mind, though, it too faded down into his cock, reinforcing his erection and draining the worry away automatically. The answer simply didn’t matter. It was obvious what needed to happen now. The tension in his cock needed to be released. And it made no difference at all whether it was his fingers that did it, or Susie’s. Either way, he was still so grateful to feel so good, so content and safe, and so able to let go and feel this free to experience pleasure.

“Thank you Susie,” he murmured, his hypnotized lips sluggish—but somehow pleasantly so.

“Good boy,” she cooed back. “Now just go ahead and let go even more, and let yourself go even deeper, so we can help you release even more of all that built up tension.”

As he drifted deeper, a sleepy smile on his face, Jared’s conscious mind released one more distant thought. Something was odd: it couldn’t be his hand stroking his cock—the thumb was on the wrong side. But it didn’t matter. He let Susie’s voice wash that worry away too, flushing it down into his erection with all the other worries, where she would take care of them. He was so lucky to be able to share this moment with her. That happy realization, together with a feeling of the stresses and tensions and worries turning into warm wet pleasure spurting out of his cock, was the last thing in his mind as he drifted deeper to Susie’s voice.

“You can always, always, always, let go completely around me, Jared. Just like how you know you can tell me absolutely anything. I’m here for you, Jared, as your friend, as someone close. So it’s totally safe to let go with me. You know that, right?”

“Yeah...” he sighed contentedly, still in a deep waking trance.

“Good, I’m so glad to hear you say that. It’s always okay if you need to release some tension, whether I’m here with you, or not. You never need to worry about letting off tension with me again. If you need to do that when I’m here with you, it’s always fine to take care of it. Okay?”

“Okay,” he sighed again.

“Good job. Now tell me how you feel right now.”

“Wonderful.”

Susie quickly gave him a few suggestions to drift and relax for as long as he wanted, and then eventually come back up out of trance. She was out the door well before he even started shaking the cobwebs from his head. When his eyes eventually fluttered open, he thought nothing of the fact that his fly was unzipped.

[end of chapter 4]